Page 841 of 858 FirstFirst ... 341741791831836839840841842843846851 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,820 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Kinda, the sheet was originally Koga Saburo, then I became more interested in Takemikazuchi and, at the same time, found this FC, the ideas started rolling on their own after that.
    Now it's just occurred to me that I doesn't look like anyone's done a sheet for Koga Saburo before. I should do that.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's kinda complicated because he is supposed to be Suwa Daimyojin. But there is also like, three other possible Suwa's, so it's kinda weird.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class:
    Caster
    Identity: Snegúrochka (Santa Ded Moroz)
    Source: Slavic folklore
    Origin: Russia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 129 cm
    Weight: 13 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    NP: C

Skills
    Passive skills

Item Construction: —
    Can’t create anything. Where do the presents come from, if she doesn’t have elves like Santa?
    Rumors about buying them at the closest gas station or discount shop are just attempts to defame her.

Territory Creation: E
    She doesn’t really create a workshop or anything similar, but makes sure to change the surroundings to avoid melting. That includes turning off the heating even if you live at an observatory in the South Pole or whatever.

Riding: B
    Can handle any vehicle or mount with great efficiency, excepting Phantasmal Beasts.Instead of a sleigh pulled by reindeer, she steers a troika with three horses.

Divinity: E-
    Traces of Divinity from being considered the granddaughter of a former snow demon.

Personal skills

Incarnated Elemental: C
    Her silver hair is grass blades covered in frost, her blue eyes are spheres of ice, and her skin is literally snow white. A human girl that appears to be of flesh and bone, but was actually made from snow.
    Though given shape by humans, she is still an Elemental, and therefore can obtain unlimited mana from the World, though the output is severely limited by her petite frame.

Snowman’s Gift: EX
    A skill close in nature to Saint’s Gift, born from Ded Moroz having become a Santa-like figure in Russia.To the children that sing her a poem, this snowman will give great presents. However, she will mostly receive complaints about being late for Christmas or not being actually Santa, much to her dismay.

Santa’s One-Sided Rival: D
    A fighting style taught by a mysterious Servant with a cap in order to defeat those named Santa. However, she can’t still stand a chance on her own and nobody seems to take her seriously. Fight after fight, she holds back her tears and claims that she’ll win next time.

Noble Phantasm
    Kuznets Zimy
    Blacksmith of winter

Type:
    Anti-Army
    Range: 1-15
    Maximum number of targets: 10 people

Snegúrochka hasn’t just taken the name of Ded Moroz to defeat Santa. Since she didn’t have anything that could be called her own Noble Phantasm, she has taken possession of his magical staff, with which he could chain water and form ice, as well as create snowstorms at will.

When hitting the ground with the staff, ice chains as hard as steel rise from the ground and seize the naughty children. Snegúrochka can also ensure that the sun won’t melt her by constantly lowering the temperature of her surroundings to reproduce the cold of her homeland.

Character
    Personality

“Cold beauty? Emotionless sadist? What are those nonsensical archetypes of Russian girls? So what if my heart is of ice? I have the right to express my feelings!”

Despite literally being ice-cold, she is actually quite energetic. A hard-worker girl filled with motivation to bring down Christmas and establish Novy God as the most prominent winter festivity. She frequently announces her next plan and laughs as if she were a sort of recurring villain, but isn’t evil at all. Her role is (self-allegedly) that of Santa Claus’s rival, and will appear again and again to challenge Santa until she wins.

Deep inside, she’s just a girl that cares about her grandpa and wants to make him proud. Even so, she is only perceived by others as a weirdo that enters in people’s house without permission.

Treatment with the Master
    Regardless on their position in the (actually non-existent) conflict between Christmas and Novy God, she drags the Master to her side and forces him to participate in her plans.

Dialogue examples

Bond 1: “If you’ve summoned me, it must be because you prefer Dedushka over Santa! I’m sure of it!”

Bond 2: “Remember, I’m still a kid. I actually know nothing about politics, so I don’t know what that ‘Communism’ thing is or about what it has to do with Dedushka and me. So you can’t use it as an excuse to defend Santa!”

Bond 3: “You were kinda reluctant about it at first, but I can see you’re starting to help me. Does that mean you’re my first ally? Alright, we have to celebrate it! I hope we can continue like this!”

Bond 4: “The year is almost over! Novy God is near, Master! We have to hurry up, so that Christmas won’t see another year!”

Bond 5: “At this point, I don’t really want to talk about if Dedushka is better, or if Christmas is my enemy. Being with you is really fun, so no matter if I win or lose, I’ll always cherish the moments we spent together! …Huh? It’s strange. Even though it’s freezing right now, I feel like I’m melting from my eyes… No, wait… Are these tears…?”

Likes: “The sweet voices of good children singing is wonderful! I wish I could hear them more often, but kids are all waiting for Santa and kick me out of their houses when I go visit them…”

Dislikes: “I hate Santa Claus! That geezer should just die!”

Wish for the Grail: “Wahahahaha! Prepare yourself, Santa! Once I get this Holy Grail thing in my hand, Ded Moroz will be more famous than you!”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

A little girl made of snow that was created by a couple of peasants that wished for a child. Not a character of traditional folklore, but a quite recent figure that first appeared during the late 19th century. She grew up fast, but was accidentally evaporated when she was playing to leap over a bonfire with her friends. There is also an alternative story, in which she took a liking to a shepherd named Lel, but couldn’t love him. When her mother gave her the ability to feel love, she felt so warm her body melted.

During Soviet times, Communists saw Christmas as the epitome of capitalism, and designed a counterpart to both Christmas and Santa Claus. The snow demon known as Morozko from Slavic paganism was transformed into Ded Moroz, and became a counter-Santa that brought presents to children in Novy God, the Russian New Year. Over time, the figure of Snegúrochka was added to the whole thing as Ded Moroz’s granddaughter and assistant that helps protect the presents from the witch Baba Yaga.

Nowadays, modern society has mostly forgotten about those times, and with that, about Ded Moroz. People all over the world prefer classic Santa over his Russian version, but Snegúrochka has decided to fight that. Even if she has to do it alone, she will fight to make her ‘dedushka’ the most important grandpa of winter.

Related characters

Santa Servants
    Of course, Santa is my biggest enemy! A grandpa of winter that gives presents to children… There can be only one! So I’ll defeat him and all those fakers that took his name!Someday…

Helena Blavatsky (Christmas)
    KAKOGO CHERTA?! Using my name to celebrate Christmas is cheating! Santa, you big ublyudok! I HATE YOU!!

Anastasia
    Ah, a fellow from Russia! Surely she prefers me over Santa! Alright, I got an ally here!

Kids
    Look at me! I’m a little girl like you, and you only need to sing me a song to get presents! Am I not much relatable and better than Santa? Even though there’s already a little girl Santa… And that impostor that took my name…

I swear I tried to make a Santa Servant. I tried a bully Santa Gil that would trade your presents for "trash", a Santa Heracles with a 12 Labors-based sleigh, and even a Santa Sitonai just for Berser-car's return, and all of them came out as rushed ideas that would arrive late anyway. So instead of a late shitty Santa have something hopefully more innovating.

Blog Entries
    Snegúrochka: hilarious and tragic, i love her. Maybe she and my Bunny Artoria can become allies against that old red tyrant.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Any ally to defeat Santa is more than welcome!

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “Someone said once, ‘that what is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.’ I suppose that, because I exist, this might be true. ――Apologies for the gloomy entrance, Master. I am Servant Foreigner. Do you wish to entrust your prayers to
    Mist
    God
    as well?”

F o r e i g n e r
    t h e M i s t P r i e s t e s s

Faceclaim

Class: Foreigner
    Alternative Classes: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Region: North America, New York
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 167cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Divine, Servant, Humanoid, Threat to Humanity

Overview
    A young Heroic Spirit clad in mist and resentment. Her story is one of meaninglessness and neglect.

In 1964, a man viciously stabbed Kitty Genovese. She screamed for help, but no one came for her―despite accounts telling that around 38 people heard her screams through the neighborhood. The man who stabbed her got terrified and fled the crime scene, but noticing that the police was not coming for the victim, he decided to finish what he started. He found Genovese by the front door of her apartment complex, bleeding. He repeatedly stabbed her again and then raped her. When he was done, he left her to die.

Media coverage following her murder spawned a nationwide debate about the disturbing apathy surrounding the events, ultimately leading to the adoption of the American 911 emergency call system and the construction and research of the social psychological phenomenon known as the “bystander effect,” whereby individuals are more likely to help when alone than when in the company of others.

Kitty Genovese died en route to the hospital.

――But before she died, she saw the truth.

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Lore
    Catherine "Kitty" Genovese was born on 1935 in Brooklyn, New York to an Italian-American family who ran Bay Ridge Coat & Apron Supply Company. Along with her four younger siblings, the family lived in a working-class neighborhood in Brooklyn. From an early age, Kitty Genovese was known for her energy and charisma. After high school, her family moved to New Canaan, Connecticut, but Kitty opted not to follow them to the suburbs and instead settled in to a bar manager job. A hard-working employee who consistently worked double shifts, she was saving up for her life’s dream—to open her own restaurant.

In a misty night of 1964, after she’d finished her shift and parked her car by the rail station nearby her apartment, a man called Winston Moseley stabbed Kitty Genovese. They had no prior knowledge of each other―for her, it was an unhappy coincidence of being the only person in the street by that time; for him, a joyous occasion where an unaccompanied woman was all his to torment. Blood soaked her shirt in crimson red as she screamed for help, but no one in the neighborhood even bothered to look at the window. Moseley got terrified and fled to his own car, hiding there for some time.

After noticing that the police weren’t coming, he decided to finish what he started. He got out of his car and found Genovese, bleeding and terrified, by the front door of her apartment complex. He stabbed her again and again and then raped her. All the while, she was still holding onto hope as she kept screaming for help, but no one came. When he was done, he stood up and took her wallet, leaving her to die.

At the brink of a terrifyingly violent death, Kitty Genovese stared into God’s eyes.

As the mist enveloped her body, she saw for herself the truth―a ferment of negative emotions that became the gate for God to bless this world with malice and violence. A paradise taking form; a new Nameless City.

She understood that she was the sacrifice necessary to please God, who rejoiced in the violent devotion of the masses. She understood she was to become a part of Him from now on.

She understood that God was among us all the time. In every complicity with the suffering of millions. In every desire for total annihilation instead of the hope for a better tomorrow.

He, father of the Gate, Yog-Sothoth.

He,
    Nyog' Sothep
    the Nameless Mist

Once upon a time, there was a violent tribe of people called Cimmerians, described in Homer’s Odyssey as living beyond the Ocean in a land of mist and darkness, at the edge of the world. They attacked the kingdom of Lydia, causing the destruction of the Lydian capital of Sardis. The fall of Sardis was a major shock to the powers of the region; Greek poets recorded the fear that it inspired in the Greek colonies of Ionia――

――But, one day, a plague hit the Cimmerians and they were beaten back and destroyed. They sealed the great doors and the mighty city fell silent. After months of not even a single torch lit, the neighboring cities sent warriors to discover what happened. When the doors were opened, they found an empty city. No bodies at all. Just a strange, lingering scent.

The scent of mist.

That, surely, was the same phenomena. She was a woman who never cared for fiction. “I like what is real,” she said once. Which is why she was so accepting of the gift God was granting to her, like he once granted the warmonger tribe of the past. Transported to
    Nameless City
    Paradise
    , where Abd Alhazrad lingered before he was inspired to write the Necronomicon, as she bled the soiled blood of a meaningless death, she looked into God’s eyes.

―And God looked back at her.

Class Skills
    Existence Outside the Domain: EX

A being who descended from the void of outer space. She houses a portent of the god’s Authority within herself and wields it.

Divinity: B

Not related to a Divine Spirit by blood―but by the Authority of God, this Servant is clad in a divine aura.

Avenger: B

Negative emotions―especially those directed towards her―immediately turn into her strength. Despite not being summoned under the Avenger Class this time, she still possesses a high rank in this Skill, which makes easy for her to accumulate hatred and resentment.

Personal Skills
    Eyes of Ulthar: B

“For the cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. He is the soul of antique Aegyptus, and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroe and Ophir.”

A priestess to the Magnum Innominandum who was touched by God and, then, endowed with knowledge beyond that of a human; like Lovecraft’s vision of cats, becoming an unfathomable keeper of natural wisdom. She is to stand in her place, observing every blessing and every curse, without involving herself.

Her range is far-reaching; and her silence, piercing. One may or may not feel, from time to time, as if they are being observed, even though there is no one else in the room with them.

Roar of Fear (Mist): A

A Skill which arouses another’s instinctive awe as a living being. A primal scream let forth, in a far-off misty night, by a helpless husk of a woman enveloped in terror; it now becomes a cursing stream―an affirmation of inhuman power―that continuously inflicts weakening conditions on all enemies.

Mental Corruption (Mist): C

“Iä iä, Lord of the Void, for thee we offer our prayers――”

An abnormal mentality inherited by looking into the abyss and being looked back. Being the owner of a strong sense of self, even as she was dying, she did not allowed herself to completely lose herself in
    God’s Will
    the truth of the world
    , but it is apparent, at the same time, that a part of her is twisted beyond recognition.

A Skill which provides a moderate probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective when used against this Servant. But as a side effect, her cruelty is intensified, and she will not show mercy on an enemy―opting to fight to death against them unless a Command Seal is used.

Noble Phantasm
    Eyn Sof Mergitur
    At the Gates of Darkness Lies Eternity

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: ■■
    Max. number of targets: ■■■

We call for thee... We pray for thee...
    Iä Vugtlagln… Vulgtmm…
    Come from the void, Lord of Destruction, Symbol of Rebirth. By Your hand shall the end come riding in mist, shadow, destruction and vengeance. Your destiny placed into my hand, shoot forth a primal scream and rejoice――
    Eyn Sof Mergitur
    At the Gates of Darkness Lies Eternity

Originally supposed to be an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, it was downgraded since she is such a young and recent Heroic Spirit, incapable of holding the enormity of this power yet. A Noble Phantasm which invites
    God
    mist
    , this is an ability which calls forth the creature from beyond that derives nourishment from violence.

As the chant of offering ends, a curtain of mist as heavy as towering waves during a storm, envelops the enemies and invites them to
    Nameless City
    Paradise
    , from where there is no way out.
    Nameless City
    Paradise
    , as a sacred place, is cut out from the rest of the world, and as such, when this Noble Phantasm is deployed, the target is to disappear from
    this realm
    Earth
    . A helpless place where none can reach; a lonely death like Foreigner once had. In the realm of God, the target is His to be tortured, torn apart, toyed with, until nothing remains of their body. The priestess who, at the brink of a death mourned by no one, found her way to the world of God, invites others to bathe in His glory as well.

Personality
    Likes: Listening to music, That time of the night where everyone sleeps and everything is silent, Chaos and strife, Youtube videos
    Dislikes: Peaceful times, Expensive items, Being pierced by anything, Playthroughs with voiced commentaries
    Natural enemy: Winston Moseley

A mysterious and elegant woman. She is quiet and emotionally restrained, always appearing distant and composed. Her voice is low and her gestures are calculated. The perfect priestess, the perfect lady.

However, if one dares to approach her, they will find out that she can deliver many sarcastic and very tongue-in-cheek commentaries with the straightest of faces. She keeps to herself most of the time, but does not mind company―if anything, her distance it is merely a result of her observations that a being like her, who feeds on negative emotions, would not be an enjoyable company.

Under her newfound truth and the heavy burden she carries, she still is that same bright and lively woman; sometimes, she even allows herself to let that person come out. (But not always, as she fears her Master might get spoiled by that... We do not want such outcome...)

――Sometimes, she chuckles by herself. Surely, one is very correct in feeling a shiver down their spine; but it is a mystery if she is laughing at some cosmic, impossible-to-understand joke by her God or because she remembered the latest cat video she had watched...

Author Notes
    I... Might edit some stuff later, I really just needed to put this out there.

This sheet is a trippy idea that came from me reading "The Whimper of Whipped Dogs" by Harlan Ellison (AMAZING FICTION STORY, the athmosphere is very Lovecraftian) and starting to think 'huh... Now this is a good idea for a Servant...' I visualized her as an Avenger at first, but then as I was researching outer deities, I found out about the Nameless Mist and thought ''okay this might work.'' By no means take is as seriously as this sheet is making itself look like hahaha.

But anyway, as always, thanks a lot for always having me here!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 29th, 2019 at 01:25 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

I really enjoyed this Foreigner!

Admittedly, I'm somewhat biased towards the class, but it does link into something I enjoy about this sheet. My favourite thing about Foreigners is how the class allows you to connect Outer Gods to historical or mythological figures not on the basis of what is actually justified or evidenced, but what fits thematically. This character is a good example, and she's overall a lot of fun to read! If I had to make just one critique, I'd say there are other things you could have done with the Noble Phantasm, and perhaps, depending on how vengeful you'd like to make this character, linking the idea of the mist to the actual murder of Kitty Genovese and the "bystander effect" to create something akin to a zone of isolation that seperates her and a target from the world, so that no help or assistance can reach them.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE-Lune View Post
    I really enjoyed this Foreigner!

Admittedly, I'm somewhat biased towards the class, but it does link into something I enjoy about this sheet. My favourite thing about Foreigners is how the class allows you to connect Outer Gods to historical or mythological figures not on the basis of what is actually justified or evidenced, but what fits thematically. This character is a good example, and she's overall a lot of fun to read! If I had to make just one critique, I'd say there are other things you could have done with the Noble Phantasm, and perhaps, depending on how vengeful you'd like to make this character, linking the idea of the mist to the actual murder of Kitty Genovese and the "bystander effect" to create something akin to a zone of isolation that seperates her and a target from the world, so that no help or assistance can reach them.
    Thank you! I'm very honored that you liked this sheet! And also... YES. THIS. WHY DIDN'T I JUST WENT WITH THE SIMPLEST OF THE SOLUTIONS. Oh my God-- with your permission, I might tweak her NP here and there to suit this imagery, because FRANKLY. This was the part that gave me the most work. I wanted a certain thing that not even I knew very much what it was and it damn shows at how all over the place that section feels compared to the rest hahaha. But really, I agree with you that Foreigners are such an interesting concept, and to this day I like all of them (allllll the 3 of them hahah). You're right in the sense that this class gives us lots of liberty, because as long as it fits thematically, somehow anyone can become a Foreigner. It's amazing to see.

Anyway, again, thank you very much!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 29th, 2019 at 02:14 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess I too should make a Lostbelt effort, though this has a few too many disparate elements to my liking. Also trying for an FGO-ish approach (which isn't going to become a staple - also I couldn't quite figure out what to do with the NP).
    Do note that the faceclaim is mildly NSFW.

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Assassin
    True Name: Absalom
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: The Middle-East (10th century BCE), The Bible, Babel Lostbelt
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: B
    NP: A++

Skills
    Class Skills

Avenger - Rank C+: A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    Hatred and jealous longing are still a driving force in Avenger’s life, even though he has achieved all that he could desire.
    Increases own NP generation rate when taking damage (17%).
    Reduces party's (including sub members) debuff resistance by except himself (7%).

Memory Correction
    - Rank E: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.
    Avenger barely remembers what set him on the path of vengeance in the first place. He does not even remember the name of the one who he set out to avenge, ■■■.
    Increases own critical damage (2%).

Self-Replenishment (Mana) - Rank A: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.
    The domain and power Avenger secured for himself sustained him through the centuries. In accordance with this, his rate of mana recovery is excellent.
    Charges own NP gauge every turn (3.8%).

Personal Skills

Grace of God - Rank A+: A Skill that denotes the "beauty of royalty".
    In life, Avenger was renowned as the most beautiful man in his kingdom. As a prince and a king, he is an embodiment of beauty.
    Recovers own HP (3000).
    Increases own debuff success rate for 3 turns (50%).

Summoning - Rank A-: A magecraft that evokes spiritual bodies from the past, or possibly from the future.
    After usurping his brother Solomon, Avenger gleaned what he could of his brother’s mastery of magecraft, finding himself decently talented in the art. Avenger can summon spiritual bodies of all kinds from the past or the future, but those he summons are ‘hollow’ shells with little internal substance to them. As such, they are closer to puppets than actual entities.
    Not implemented.

Tyrant of the Starless Land - Rank EX: The quality of a greedy king, stealing even the stars from his people. In this case, the ‘stars’ refer to humanity’s hopes and dreams for the future. As long as the user reigns, no ‘turning points’ in human history can be achieved.
    Through his deed of completing the construction of the Tower of Babel, Avenger attained rulership over his world, transcending the will of God Himself. Due to his influence, he even restricts the Root to himself, allowing access to it only to those within his great tower.
    Reduces all enemies’ attack for 3 turns (15%).
    Reduces all enemies’ defense for 3 turns (15%).
    Reduces all Star enemies’ defense against critical damage for 3 turns (15 %).

Eye of Desire - Rank A+: The covetous eye of a Lostbelt’s King. It is the Authority granted to a Lostbelt’s ruler stretched to its limit for the purpose of observation. With the Eye of Desire, the user can peer towards that which they desire, even if it exists in a timeline separate from their own. The target of the user’s gaze is aware of the user’s attention, and the pressure can negatively impact their combat prowess, especially the use of their Noble Phantasms.
    Developed in imitation of his brother Solomon’s ability to see the future, this Skill is something that Avenger originally possessed. Through combining his innate ability with a Lostbelt King’s Authority, his eye can witness even extinct timelines like other Lostbelts.
    Chance to seal all enemies’ NP for 1 turn (60%).
    Gains critical stars (15).
    Increases own critical star absorption of Buster Cards for 1 turn (3000%).

Noble Phantasms
    The Tower of Seventy Pillars
    Migdal Bavel

Fortress, Rank EX
    The summoning of the vainglorious tower that dominates Avenger’s Lostbelt. Though left unfinished by the hands of men and by the will of God, he alone completed its construction. Migdal Bavel is the fabled Tower of Babel, which once scattered humanity into disparate tribes with their own languages. The completed structure stands tall, supported by seventy pillars that entwine the building. From the throne room that exists above the clouds, Avenger rules over a wasteland, as Humanity under his rule suffers from the Curse of Babel, being unable to communicate with each other and driven into confusion. Under such circumstances, civilization quickly eroded, leaving nought but Avenger’s great tower to stand.
    Midgal Bavel transmits the conceptual curse it is connected to around itself, causing the destruction of ‘Language’. As such, communication with others is impossible in the vicinity of the tower. Avenger can forcibly exert the transmission of this curse, causing a wave to emit from the tower’s base. While destroying ‘Language’, the wave’s strength causes a great deal of mental damage to targets caught in it while also imparting Confusion and Stun effects.
    Midgal Bavel’s defensive ability as a Fortress Noble Phantasm is almost peerless. As it was originally a tower reaching towards the Heavens, in its completed state it exists in defiance of the will of God. Thus, it shows particular resistance against attacks of divine origin. Midgal Bavel is capable of taking attacks of up to A+ rank without suffering a scratch, and even attacks of a higher rank have difficulty causing lasting damage.
    Deals damage to all enemies.
    Seals their Skills for 3 turns.
    Reduces their Quick, Arts and Buster performance for 3 turns (10-30%).

The Stolen Seal of Solomon
    Tabá'at Shlomoh

Magecraft, Rank A+
    A Noble Phantasm stolen from Solomon after Avenger usurped his brother. The ten rings that control all mortal magecraft were inlaid into Avenger’s throne and serve as the basis of his power. As the propagation of magecraft, that is man-made miracles, was never executed due to Solomon’s demise, all magecraft is Avenger’s property. Through Tabá'at Shlomoh’s effects, even the connection to the Root is restricted to the inside of his tower. As such, there is no Mystery in the world outside Avenger’s citadel.
    Tabá'at Shlomoh gives Avenger full control over all magecraft cast by humans. However, his finesse in actually using this ability is lacking, which severely limits what he can do with it. While he sits on the throne, he can choose between ‘countering all magecraft’ and ‘wielding all magecraft’ within his tower. As he has restricted the ability to wield magecraft to the Tower of Babel alone, the existence of magecraft outside the tower is impossible without an outside source of power.
    However, anyone that sits upon Avenger’s throne can wield Tabá'at Shlomoh’s abilities, not merely Avenger himself.
    Not implemented.

Description
    Dislikes: Ennui, limiting his desires
    Talents: Indulging in his desires, adapting to challenges
    Natural Enemy: ■■■

Avenger’s true identity is Absalom, the Heretical King of Babel.

A king who gained absolute dominion over his lands while scattering all civilization outside his own lands. Supremely indulgent, Absalom has little interest in the specifics of the outside world. He is arrogant to the core, and the personable nature he had once shown has deteriorated completely. Having sat within his tower unchallenged for centuries, he has turned to observe other worlds in order to secure things that he desires. However, even with his prodigious ability to summon spiritual bodies, he can only call up hollow shells of what he actually wants. As such, Absalom’s life is one of wanting, but never having.
    Though he once cared for his family and his people, the ennui he has wallowed in over the years has left him uncaring towards any but himself. He most desires a change in his world, and as such looks forward to the possibility of an invasion by the forces of Chaldea. It is to this end that Absalom takes from other worlds, in the vain hope of provoking an outside force to enter his realm. However, the true root of his desire to be challenged is that, in his heart, Absalom does not enjoy his life. Even if he does not acknowledge it consciously, he wishes for an ending to his seemingly eternal story.
    As Absalom has sat unchallenged for longer than many Heroic Spirits’ tales have been told, he ‘rightly’ views them as insects. He has a generally poor relationship with warriors and kings, feeling that he has surpassed them all by prevailing in his life and completing the affront to God that is the Tower of Babel. He has an eye for exceptionally beautiful women, and wishes to possess them for his own. Though he has deluded himself into thinking he desires their bodies, what he actually wants is someone, anyone to interact with and connect with, so as to snap him out of his mental state. Absalom also deeply resents the members of his family, though he seems to hold some love towards ■■■, even if he does not clearly remember them.
    Absalom is surprisingly welcoming of the thought of a Master, though he naturally does not view them as an equal, much less a superior. His Crypter’s presence is welcome, though their personality means that the two share little in the connection. Still, the existence of someone new in his realm is a novelty, and as such Absalom allows their presence.
    Absalom’s deepest wish is that ‘he should not have become king’. He regrets killing having killed Solomon and usurped his power, and wants to know what kind of world his brother would have created.

As a Servant of Pan-Human History summoned into the body of his Lostbelt counterpart, Absalom is remarkably different. He is a passionate man and feels strongly on many subjects, though it seems the weight of the years his body sat unmoving weighs down on him a little. In some respects he would be an ideal king, though he feels far too deeply for the suffering of his people to retain an objective view.
    However, in his view he holds himself partially accountable for the actions of his counterpart, though more accurately he is horrified at the potential havoc he could cause. As such, the Absalom of Pan-Human History places severe restrictions on the power he wields out of fear of falling to his Lostbelt self’s level. Somehow, his lowering of his own abilities leads him to prize his good looks even more than he did in life.
    Absalom deeply respects all Heroic Spirits that were faithful to their family throughout their life, as that is a feat he himself failed to achieve. Warriors, kings and princes that protected their countries and peoples against adversity are those he looks up to, having wishes to become like them himself. He somewhat resents the members of their family, though he admits that part of their dysfunctional relations is his own fault.
    Towards his Master, Absalom is loyal, as he wants both to prove his difference to his Lostbelt self as well as redeem himself for his misdeeds in life. He is prone to building a more personal relationship with others, becoming invested in the lives of others, even if their meeting would be temporary. He has tremendous respect for Chaldea’s Master, who regularly goes against insurmountable odds, facing terrible injustice while still remaining themselves.
    Absalom is unsure of his actual wish, as his desires, especially those of his Lostbelt self, have led him astray more than once. As such, he regards his wish as ‘not possessing the Holy Grail’.

Lore
    A Servant originating from the Babel Lostbelt. In Pan-Human History, Absalom was the son of David, who assassinated his own half-brother Amnon in order to avenge the rape of his sister at Amnon’s hands.
    Absalom eventually gained the support of the dispossessed in David’s kingdom and rose up in rebellion against his father. He soundly lost the battle of Ephraim’s Wood, and got his hair stuck in the branches of a tree whilst fleeing the battlefield. Though David had ordered Absalom not to be touched, his general Joab killed Absalom with three arrows.
    Absalom’s actions and death paved the way for Solomon rising to become King of Israel.

However, in the Babel Lostbelt, Absalom’s vengeance upon Amnon was denied as his brother fled into exile. Absalom’s rebellion occurred as it did in Pan-Human History, but Joab was slain in the battle and thus Absalom survived. Absalom was taken prisoner and spent years proving himself to his father.
    When it came time for a new king of Israel to rise, Absalom stepped down in favor of Solomon. He eventually established himself as a minister to his brother, dealing with relations to the public and allowing his brother to focus on his great works. Still, the resentment Absalom had built up towards the members of his family, unfulfilled as his outlets for it had been denied to him twice over, eventually turned towards Solomon. In his jealousy, he came to kill his brother. As he was the public face of the king of Israel, Absalom was able to keep Solomon’s death a secret for years. During this time, he pored over what Solomon had written and created, gleaning knowledge on the ‘magecraft’ that his brother had been creating.
    Absalom eventually decided that he should be the only one to wield magecraft, and as such history had fully changed its course. With such a tool at his disposal, Absalom was able to extend his life and conquer his enemies, even putting to use the network of demons that Solomon had been building.
    Several centuries into his rule, Absalom, unchallenged by man or god, eventually decided to test his worthiness. He had had his eye on the unfinished Tower of Babel that still sat in the now-conquered Babylonia for a long time, and set about completing it. With his ability to harness all Mystery into magecraft and the assistance of Solomon’s demons, he was able to complete the Tower of Babel by himself. Setting up the demons as a structural network for the tower, he made the tower his citadel. Though the same curse that had once stopped the tower’s construction began the destruction of ‘Language’ in his lands, Absalom used his magecraft to keep it from affecting his own people.
    However, in time Absalom ceased to care. Having indulged his desires for as long as he could remember, he turned his magic to aid him in this cause, causing the people of Israel to become scattered as their king’s protection was lifted. Since then, Absalom has ruled as his Lostbelt's King from his tower over a world where human civilization, without language, cannot exist. He has taken to summoning the spiritual bodies of beautiful Heroic Spirits, but does not truly feel a yearning towards the hollow shells his efforts result in.
    Some humans still maintain a semblance of ‘Humanity’ in this world, as the effects of the Tower of Babel do not reach quite so well underground. A literal ‘underground society’ has sprung up in the Babel Lostbelt, functioning as the Human Order of the world. Their origins lie among the people of Israel, servants that escaped the Tower of Babel and somehow managed to retain their humanity as well as those that lived in caves to begin with. They are assisted in their 'resistance' to Absalom's world by a pair of entities revered almost like gods, though these entities came from within the Tower of Babel.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 29th, 2019 at 09:53 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a pretty cool Absalom sheet. I'm surprised you didn't tie Migdal Bavel with the monument he created for himself so he'd have a legacy after death IRL, but I guess that wouldn't really change anything beyond flavor-text.

Blog Entries

Saver of the Watery Heavens

"God's who resides in Izumo.
    in the mountains and watery heavens, Myself.
    become the proof of purification.
    Dawn at the Cave of the Sun
    Uzume Ama no Iwato!
    "

Class: Saver
    Alignment: Lawful/neutral
    Region: Japan
    Height: 185cm
    Weight: 52kg
    Dislikes: dogs, violent people, rain
    Talent: Nation bulding
    Armaments: Sword, mirror, jewel
    Natural Enemy: Susanoo no Kami

stats

Str: A
    End: B
    Agi: A
    Mna: EX
    Lck: D
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Charisma(EX): A skill of the Saver class. Still, as the "Ruler of heavens", her Charisma is ridiculously high. Saver is a existence that can be called brilliant.

Counter-hero(B): Another skill of the Saver class. The parameters of heros are reduced by two ranks. It is weaker against anti-heroes.

personal skills

Independet manifestation(C): A skill of another class that Saver can be summon, she still maintains it even as a Saver, but its rank is reduced. Renders resistance against the instantaneous imposition of death and attacks effected by time manipulation.

Goddess Divine Core(EX): A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, and prevents the figure from change no matter how many calories are absorbed.

Clairvoyance(beast)(EX): Saver is endowed with a "infinite sight" capable of see all things in the world, as well as looking into past and future. Beyond all that, Saver also is capable of seeing through peoples soul and into their true self.

Bless of the universe(EX): As a sun goddesses, Saver is a being that has come from the universe and recived its blessings. she also has a degree of resistance to concepts that are label as a "alien".

Shapeshift(EX): Saver is a master of Shapeshift capable of fooling a whole country or all of a person's five senses.

Noble phantasm

Benevolent soul of the Shining Goddess
    Hoshi no Amatama

Saver's first Noble Phantasm takes the shape of orb of light that floats around her at all times. This is actually her origin in physical form, and it serves as the conceptual basis to what would be know as the
    Eight Bead Imperial Jewel
    Yasakani no Magatama
    The orb is constantly undergoing a process similar to Nuclear fusion, like the heart of a star. This allows it to produce enourmous amounts of energy that Saver can use to fuel her actions without worry. The orb also acts as a Second spirit core, with allows Saver to repair it self in the case her own spirit core gets damage.
    She can share the energy produced by this Noble Phantasm with allies to increase their resources. And finally, by removing the protective barrier around the orb, Saver can launch a power and devastating attack comparable to a Nuclear bomb.

Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven
    Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi

A powerful sword gifted to Saver by her brother. A divine construct of the most highest grade, it can be said to be Japan's counterpart to the "Sword of Promised Victory". This Noble Phantasm is part of the armaments called
    Ultimate God-forged illusion
    Last Phantasm
    It carries the Authority of the Japanese God of Tempest, and as such it has the absolute command over the wind and the rain, to the point that merely brandishing the sword will cause sharp air to be expelled. Realising it's name will summon the
    divine wind
    Kamikaze
    , A powerful storm capable of blowing away entire Armies.
    The sword form is that of a katana because of the distortion it suffered through the years (the idea of japanese sword = katana is widespread even inside japan itself). It would later would be know as
    Grass Cutting Sword
    Kusanagi no Tsurugi
    , but it's powers were degraded by them.

Dawn at the Cave of the Sun
    Uzume Ama no Iwato

Saver's final and most powerful Noble Phantasm. It's her own Authority as the central deity of the
    High Plains of Heaven
    Takamagahara
    that rules over the
    Central Land of Reed Plains
    Ashihara no Nakatsukuni
    This is a Noble Phantasm made for nation building. A god's Authority that harvests the reconstruction of the dominions that were ruined due to an army of destruction.
    It can return everything to it's proper place, nullifying any actions from her enemies. As a divine treasure of the land of the dead, it can even potentially bring the deceased back to life, done by deploying boundaries that can isolate the principles active in the world of the dead, but is not a sure thing.
    It's the true form of the Weighted Stone of Tamamo used by future versions of Saver, and it will eventually become the famous
    Eight Hands Mirror
    Yata no Kagami

Background

Saver is Amaterasu no Mikoto, the Japanese goddess of the Sun and patron deity of the country. She is also known as the Hakumen Konmou Kyuubi no Kitsune, the White-face Golden-furred Nine-tailled Fox, but as a Saver the Goddess aspect takes precedence. In this form, her existence is almost the same as a Bodhisattva.
    She is a Divine Spirit of great class, to the point that the time axis has almost no bearing on her. While most Divine Spirit come from Earth, the sun gods came from the universe. She posses energy on the level of the Sun, A being so powerfull that she can only be overcome through the combined strength of several Servants. Arcueid Brunestud is about the only one alone capable of bringing her down "to circumstances where its possible to defeat her, however little the chances may be."
    Saver is a goddess who anwsers to the prayers of people, as such she posses the potential of a an Evil of Man, candidate for the Beast-class. Thankfully, this time she was not manifested in this circumstance.

personality

As a Saver, Her fiendish nature was tone down in place of her wise and motherly traits. She is still a fox however, and is likely to tease people in search of amusement. Despite that, she is a very understanding person, someone you can trust your problems and secrets to.
    She sees the members of the Tamamo Nine as something similar to probematic daughters. One can be said that she loves them but is afraid of what they have the potential to become, so she treats them in a somewhat harsh but ultimately well meaning way.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's a pretty cool Absalom sheet. I'm surprised you didn't tie Migdal Bavel with the monument he created for himself so he'd have a legacy after death IRL, but I guess that wouldn't really change anything beyond flavor-text.
    To be fair, that pillar seems to have actually been erected around 800 years after Absalom's time. The changes in the Lostbelt's history might've also altered his worldview, so he might not have erected that in the first place.
    Also I forgot about it entirely since at the first reading I thought that it had been set up by David after Absalom's death.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    To be fair, that pillar seems to have actually been erected around 800 years after Absalom's time. The changes in the Lostbelt's history might've also altered his worldview, so he might not have erected that in the first place.
    Also I forgot about it entirely since at the first reading I thought that it had been set up by David after Absalom's death.
    It still works either way. Absalom created the pillar so he'd be remembered for eternity, his Lostbelt self had greater ambitions and so built an entire freaking tower instead of one pillar. I'm actually a little surprised the connection to the pillar was apparently unintentional since you claim to have forgotten about it, as it otherwise fits so well.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It still works either way. Absalom created the pillar so he'd be remembered for eternity, his Lostbelt self had greater ambitions and so built an entire freaking tower instead of one pillar. I'm actually a little surprised the connection to the pillar was apparently unintentional since you claim to have forgotten about it, as it otherwise fits so well.
    Not so much 'forgot' as 'ignored'. It didn't seem relevant to the sheet when I just hastily read through Absalom's history, but it seems it unintentionally meshed quite well with the Lostbelt.
    Speaking of said Lostbelt, I'll probably do the Crypter's Archer and maybe one of the key original Servants before I'll post the Lostbelt itself onto the relevant thread.

Blog Entries

Berserker of Burning Heavens

"...burn ...BURN!"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/insane
    Region: Japan/Lostbelt
    Height: 458cm
    Weight: 302kg
    Dislikes: water, swords, his father
    Talent: burning, killing
    Armaments: fire, claws, sword
    Natural Enemy: Izanagi no Kami

stats

Str: A
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Madness Enhancement(EX): Rank-Up parameters, but robs most Servants of all reason, sanity, and cognitive thinking. Berserker is a unreasonable being who only instinct is to burn everything in his path.

personal skills

Divinity(N/A): The measure of one as a Divine Spirit. Because of his transformation into a monstrous being, Berserker has lost this skill.

God Slayer(EX): A skill that grants advantage against advantage against those with Divine attributes. While in Pan-human history Berserker only accidentaly killed his mother, in this timeline, almost all gods where lost to his fire.

Flame of Destruction(EX): A skill that represents Berserker's nature of fire and death. Different of simply summoning and using fire, his body is fire itself. Anything he grabs hold of will instantly turn to ashes if it doesn't have enough resistances or protections.

Flame of Consumption(EX): A skill that works in tandem with his Flame of Destruction, it represents fire as something the devour things. It Allows for the recovering and increasing of Mana by using things he has burn.

Noble phantasm

Father Sword Lost to Flames
    Itsu no Ohabari

The sword of Izanagi no Okami, it was taken by Berserker and absorbed by his flames. It's not something that exists physically anymore, but instead it is more like a conceptual weapon. A symbol that Berserker has taken control over the land from his father.
    When activated, It manifests itself as a giant blade of made of fire that floats around Berserker, being is almost twice as long as Berserker is tall. He can command the weapon just with his will, as the blade is technically a extension of his body. This also means that damage to the blade translates to damage against Berserker, but there are not many thing with the capablility to do such things.
    Finally, Berserker can charged his power in the blade and shoot it like a missile, in a attack with enough power to destroy a entire cities with ease.

Burning of the Plains of Heaven
    Takamagahara Homusubi

Berserker's second Noble Phantasm, the infernal flames that cover the entirety of Earth's sky.
    It is a permanently active Noble Phantasm that completely reshapes the atmosphere of the planet, turning it into a barren hellscape without any Sun or Moon. In this place life cannot be sustained, as a normal human would die from the heat in mere ours. Those with Mystery can withstand the effect for more time, maybe a day or two.
    Because of his nature of being fire himself, the Flaming sky is actually part of his body. With it he can see everywhere and appear anywhere under it, although there is a blind spot on certain places, like on the empty space left by the destroyed
    Floating Bridge of Heaven
    Ame no Ukihashi
    . Furthermore, if his original body is destroyed, he can just form a new one.

Background

Berserker is Hi no Kagutsuchi, he is the Japanese god of fire and death. This killing by the god Izanagi no Ookami marks the the end of the Kamiumi, the birth of the gods.
    In the lostbelt from where Berserker is from, Izanagi hesitates and ends up being killed himself by Berserker, who proceeds to kill most of the other gods and burn Takamagahara to the ground.
    This drastically changes the Atmosphere, turning earth into a infernal land where the sky is made of fire. Because Berserker didn't die, the Kamiumi did not finish either and both Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi didn't appear, robbing the World of a Sun and Moon too.
    The only remnat humans have hid away in a perpetually raining city and mingled with Oni to bacame Mixed bloods, in hope to increase their chance of survival.

personality

Berserker is a rampaging monster with only one desire, burning everything he can't. His type of madness can more acutely be compared with a hunger that cannot be satiated. In this case, one can compare Berserker Barrier to a baby child throwing a tantrum because he wants food.
    Beyond that, he totally incapable of understanding human speach and can only repeat the same word that is engraved in his core. Because of his nature, he lack the concept of good and evil and is more like a natural disaster that destroys everything without regard.

Last edited by the god of world-0; December 29th, 2019 at 10:34 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I have posted Berserker's Lostbelt at the Create a Lostbelt thread, if anyone is interested.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I have posted Berserker's Lostbelt at the Create a Lostbelt thread, if anyone is interested.
    This guy would be like the worst enemy of my Nameless Hikeshi Servant.

Blog Entries
    It really would look like a Fire Force episode.
    Also, it's funny because he has Kagutsuchi's protection, but would hate Berserker, who is himself Kagutsuchi.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, Avenger
    True Name: Lilith
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: The Talmud, Jewish and Christian folklore
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MANA: A
    LUCK: C+
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank A: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

Independent Action - Rank A+: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy.

Personal Skills

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit - Rank EX: The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.
    Not even bowing to the will of God himself, Archer is fiercely independent. Charisma and mental interference meant to instil obeisance is utterly useless against her.

Woman of Calamity - Rank B+: The quality of a harlot, a female that defiles and pollutes what they touch, at the same time desirable and abominable. Woman of Calamity imposes a powerful charm-effect on all targets of the opposite sex in the user’s vicinity. If the charm is successful, the target’s Luck is ranked down and they will receive constant damage from a curse.
    Archer is renowned as a queen of demons and despoiler of children and men. She often appears in legend as a temptress bent on corrupting those she entices.

Blood-Sucking - Rank D+: The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. It is one of the powers of a vampire. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increases.
    Resulting from the conflation of her legend with that of Lamia, Archer has acquired this ability. However, she can, and much prefers to feed on certain more intimate fluids for energy as well.

Noble Phantasms

Arrow of Obscenity
    Khetz Gamaliel

Anti-Unit, Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm that had its start in a folk remedy bearing Archer’s name. Naturally, in Archer’s hands this is twisted into something detrimental. It draws most of its power from Archer’s connection to the Qliphah Gamaliel, that which distorts pure creative energy into the obscene. Though it is the purest expression of Archer’s nature, Khetz Gamaliel is her weakest Noble Phantasm across all of her possible classes.
    Though it is fired as an arrow, Khetz Gamaliel transmits a conceptual curse onto the target, infecting them almost like a disease. The target’s ability to harness energy is hampered, and the ability to access and use magical energy is reduced. Healing, whether natural or magical, produces misshapen flesh rather than healthy tissue. Even acts of construction or creation are prevented, or produce nothing but useless and twisted things.

Mother of Demons
    Lilím

Anti-Army, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm that expresses Archer’s nature as a mother to demons. However, due to the circumstances of her summoning, the functions of this Noble Phantasm have been altered. Lilim allows Archer to ‘breed’ spiritual copies of herself into existence. By themselves, they would amount to little more than a nuisance, causing only minor inconvenience to others, as spiritual entities of their caliber cannot truly interface with physical targets.
    However, Lilim’s true worth can be accessed if a suitable container for a Lilim-born spirit is found. A human-shaped body without a spirit or a will is necessary for their correct function, and should one be provided, Lilim’s spirits can enter one freely. In such a body, they would be able to act as independent extensions of Archer’s own Saint Graph, possessing her powers and will. Naturally, the quality of the container in question places limits on the power output Lilim’s spirits are capable of, with a humanoid doll or a corpse being on the level of a powerful familiar and an empty Heroic Spirit or equivalent being on the same level of being as Archer herself and even capable of using her Noble Phantasm, Khetz Gamaliel.

Description
    Dislikes: Children, being under another’s power
    Talents: Temptation, corruption of the innocent
    Natural Enemy: Solomon, Kama

Archer’s true identity is Lilith, the Mother of Demons.

Lilith is known as the mother of demons, though she is not originally of their kind. Neither is she human, in nature to a beast. The key feature of her personality is her absolute resentment of another being in control of her. Fiercely independent, and though acknowledging that she was brought into the world by another, she is gleefully devoted to none other than herself. Her only interests lie in her own desires, which frequently lie in carnal or destructive directions. She particularly prides herself on her ability to twist beauty into obscenity and corrupt creativity.
    In order for her way of existence to continue, Lilith tends to act in devious ways, using manipulation or seduction rather than overt efforts to get what she wants, preying particularly on the weak and dispossessed. She is, however, mostly concerned with the short term and can as such be drawn to make mistakes. Lilith tends to view humanity as her “children” in that she has authority over them as a parent. In her mind, this gives her the right to torment them as she wishes, and this is in fact her natural instinct, partially due to a curse laid upon her by God. Of course, since she never gave birth to a single human, she is more like Humanity’s evil stepmother, a term that would likely result in the swift demise of any foolish enough to utter it in Lilith’s presence.
    Lilith’s interest in other Heroic Spirits lies within those who can be manipulated by a pretty woman, particularly those with authority or power, as it is through them that she can cause the most damage. She cannot understand and thus detests those who have no desire for her, and has a particular hatred for prophets, holy men and Saints. As desire is part of who she is, Lilith herself is attracted to beautiful men and those with “interesting” minds.
    Due to her independent streak, Lilith cares nothing for her Master. She can loosely align with them, but mostly does her own thing, indulging herself freely. She might be drawn to act according to another’s instruction should their plans prove destructive enough to her liking, but this would have to entail suffering or destruction on a scale far larger than what she herself is capable of. She might also tag along with an exceptionally pure Master, simply for the opportunity to corrupt them and entice them into sin.
    Lilith views the Holy Grail with disdain, but would jump at the opportunity to corrupt it.

Lore
    Lilith is a female demonic figure of Jewish folklore. A cult associated with Lilith survived among some Jews as late as the 7th century CE. The evil she threatened, especially against children and women in childbirth, was said to be counteracted by the wearing of an amulet bearing the names of certain angels.
    Though recorded variably as a demon that Adam took with during his separation from Eve or the ‘first Eve’ created to be Adam’s first partner, Lilith was truly created to serve as Adam’s partner, as only he among all creatures was alone. Though created from the dust, Lilith was closer in nature to a beast, not counted in the ‘creation of Man’. One story relates their legend as follows:

Adam stood in prayer before his Creator: "Sovereign of the universe!" he said, "the woman you gave me has run away." At once, the Holy One, blessed be He, sent these three angels Senoy, Sansenoy, and Semangelof, to bring her back.
    Said the Holy One to Adam, "If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day." The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, "We shall drown you in the sea."
    "Leave me!" she said. "I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days."
    When the angels heard Lilith's words, they insisted she go back. But she swore to them by the name of the living and eternal God: "Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant." She also agreed to have one hundred of her children die every day. Accordingly, every day one hundred demons perish, and for the same reason, we write the angels' names on the amulets of young children. When Lilith sees their names, she remembers her oath, and the child recovers.

This Lilith is, in fact, one that belongs to the Babel Lostbelt. Her appearance there is a simple continuation of her existence in Pan-Human History, as she appeared before Solomon as one of his serving women, intending to tempt and corrupt the king. Here, however, Solomon was killed by his brother Absalom, leaving Lilith listless. Curious, she simply observed the king's actions for a long time, apparently wanting to comprehend Absalom. She eventually faded away, unable or unwilling to act upon her desires due to her focus on Absalom.
    When the Crypter of the Babel Lostbelt summoned his Servant, her target was a female to occupy the Lostbelt King's attention. The one that answered his summons was Lilith, though the resulting Servant was combined with the Babel Lostbelt's Lilith, resulting in her current incarnation. Due to her Lostbelt self's interest in Absalom, has she uncharacteristically gone along with her Master's plans. With the bodies of beautiful women that Absalom has summoned from his own Lostbelt and other timelines, Lilith has no end of shells for her Lilim copies to inhabit. Thus it is that Absalom is entertained by a veritable army of Liliths, ready to serve his every desire.
    However, something of her Pan-Human History self's rebellious nature still remains, and the fire of resistance has begun to burn within her. As she dances for the pleasure of Absalom, this fire burns hotter and hotter.

Once again not quite sure how well this turned out, as I'm not quite sold on the final version. Some more comments on Absalom might be welcome too.

Blog Entries
    I see that the new other thread resulted in a spike of creativity for more people then myself, which is really enjoyable.

Fate / White Memoria