Page 282 of 858 FirstFirst ... 182232272277280281282283284287292332382782 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Quest Thread + Busy Work Life = No mediocre servant postings from me.
    Speaking of mediocre sheets, I figured I'd beat a dead horse while I'm at it and a bit tipsy.

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes:
    Saber, Caster
    True Name:
    Uther Pendragon "Gorlassar", "The Half-Dead King"
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: England (Arthurian Mythos)

Parameters:

STR: A+
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 83kg
    Dislikes: Merlin, Arturia
    Talent: Chaos, In-Fighting
    Natural Enemy: Merlin, Arturia, Himself
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human, Draconic, Saberface
    Armament: Sword, Armour

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: A
    The Class Skill that characterises a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    All parameters are rank up, but most of one's reasoning is lost. In his older form, he can only be summoned as a Berserker where he can be likened to a rabid dog - constantly attacking everything close by regardless of whether it was friend or foe.
    Personal Skills

Battle Continuation: B

A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire.
    Makes possible to fight at good capacity even when close to death. Despite being poisoned, he was able to fight off a far younger and fitter king despite his withering health.

Futures Condemnation: A+
    The repressed memories of Berserker's heroic youth. These memories do not soften his madness but actually accelerate it for the recollection of his greatness and happiness only fans the flame of his rage. Should the memories be triggered by something, he will lose all control. In these situations, external mental influence is cancelled out and his Strength parameter is boosted, but his constant sorrow and anger makes his spiritual core highly unstable.

Instinct: B

The ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms. Here auditory and visual interferences are halved but being summoned as a Berserker makes him rely on his instincts rather than strategy.

Mana Burst: A-
    Raises abilities by wrapping the weapons or one's own body in magical energy and then instantaneously releasing it. Jet propulsion by means of magical energy. Uther possesses great physical strength which is only enhanced further by this ability, though he does not possess the same level of magical energy as his children. Notably while compared to ArtUria, he does not possess a literal Factor of the Dragon but his Noble Phantasm which makes him a false member of dragonkind grants him this skill. However as a result it is unreliable in combat situations as it is… leaking.

Noble Phantasms

Caledfwlch
    Tyrant Sword of Forced Victor

Type:
    Anti-Unit
    B
    Range:
    1-30
    Max Targets:
    ~

The holy sword of the Pendragon lineage but otherwise better known as Caliburn, it is identical to the sword once wielded by Arturia but "One Step Older". The holy sword wielded by Berserker before being placed in the stone of appointment at the time of his death. Originally a sword for the sake of selecting the king. Its "Anti-Unit" classification does not refer to the enemy, but instead point to the one who shall have ownership over it from now on. When the owner turns into a proper, perfected king its power will become appropriate for a holy sword, however as Berserker has been summoned in his disgraced self unworthy of being called a King, it's rank is locked in its current position. Although inherently inferior to Excalibur, this holy sword also converts the magic energy of the owner into heat value, releasing it as particles of light.

It is derived from swords with similar legends, Gram, "the sword of supremacy in the tree" from Northern Europe as itself was the model for it, including Merodach the original model of the "legends of swords of selection in the various lands of the world", and "the foundation of the sacred right to select the king" and as if it were to face them, it would lose due to being a newer incarnation.

It can be given freely to others unlike many Noble Phantasms but if it is wielded by a "True King", its power will increase to 'A+' Rank.

Red Comet
    Flames of Dragon Gorlassar

Type: Anti-Army
    A
    Range:
    Max Targets:

The primary Noble Phantasm of Uther as a Berserker. The crystallisation of the "Red Comet" Merlin witnessed in the sky that prophesied Uther's reign. ‘A shining light to illuminate the darkness, however it will burn up quickly and destroy everything nearby when it crashes.’

Passively, it allows for superior mana generation to prevent this Berserker from burning out but when activated, it allows Uther to shroud himself in a veil of magical energy in the size and shape of a dragon. Although he cannot manifest this state for long and does not become an actual member of the dragonkind but rather a "True Imperfection" that can only exist for a a maximum of ten turns. However in this state his speed and offensive power increases and allows him access to the breath weapon that dragons hold.

It should be noted that as a result he possesses a weakness to "Dragon Slayers" in this state.

Lore

Uther Pendragon. The father of King Arthur and the Proud-High Knight-King of Camelot.

The youngest of four sons of Constantine II, his eldest brother succeeded the throne of Britain but was murdered by his brother advisor Vortigern. Uther fled to Brittany as a child to escape his treacherous brother but fortunately, Vortigern was not a competent king - with a disastrous alliance with the Saxons. He returned to his home with his older brother Aurelius Ambrosius who burned Vortigern in his castle and Aurelius assumed title of king.

With Aurelius as king, he along with his advisor/bff Merlin took the stones of Stonehenge and lead the armies against Vortigerns sons to root out any dissent. Armed with the holy sword Caliburn, both were easy tasks. On the way to the battle, he saw a red comet in the shape of a dragon, which Merlin interpretated as Aurelius's death and Uther's glorious future. Upon victory Uther took the epithet "Pendragon", and used dragons as his personal banners.

Upon finding out his last brother had been poisoned by an Assassin he became High-King of all kingdoms of Britain while ruling from Camelot and suppressed all uprisings of the Saxon people along Merlin and his retainer Gorlois. He met Gorlois' wife Igraine at a victory banquet. She was so sweet, so kind, so beautiful… Uther became utterly obsessed with her. Naturally a war started between the two for Igraine.

Gorlois sends Igraine to an impregnable castle while he himself is besieged by Uther in another town so Uther hits it up with his buddy Merlin who makes Uther look and sound like Gorlois for a day. Naturally he walked straight into the castle and spent a night with Igraine. The next morning, Gorlois was reported dead and Uther married Igraine and adopted Gorlois and Igraine's daughter Morgause who later married King Lot and mothered Gawain. Merlin wanted payment in the form of raising Uther's successor, which he was happy to oblige.

He had two daughters, Morgan le Fay who was born with the supernatural blood of her father and Arturia who had the 'Factor of the Dragon' inserted into her as the incarnation of a Red Dragon - akin to her father's namesake. Although Morgan le Fay was the proper and recognised daughter Arturia was made heir though Uther sent the latter away as he could not name his successor female. Although Uther was frankly apathetic to both children at best, Morgan felt suprned and Arturia grew up unknown to her birth which later caused the fall of Camelot.

Father of the Year.

Uther fell ill, but when the wars against the Saxons go badly he insisted on leading his army himself, propped up on his horse. He defeated a young and fit rival king, despite the Saxons calling him the "Half-Dead King." However, the Saxons soon contrive his death by poisoning a spring he drunk from.

The once proud king of Britain fell into despair as his kingdom started to fall into ruin. Even though he had an heir to take his place once he fell, she was a 'mere woman' who he had to put all his hopes and dreams on and he knew his body would give out before he could raise her to be king. So he walked to the stone and placed Caliburn there, where he told Merlin "Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone is rightwise king of all England". Paving the pathway for his successor.

With his dying breath, Uther cursed the world and fell into a fit of rage at how could fate allow such a thing to occur before his very eyes. What's left of the once Proud-High Knight-King, is nothing more than a Half-Dead King who's filled with nothing but pure anger and rage towards the world that stripped him of everything... including his life.

Character

Uther can be summoned in three classes and possessed a different mentality for each. The Caster is the 'Wise & Manipulative King' talented with Druid Magecraft, the Saber Lily version is the pure hearted warrior who fought alongside his friends for the hope of the future.

The Berserker is the Half-Dead King filled with nothing but pure anger and rage towards the world that stripped him of everything. The Red Comet that Merlin saw in the sky one night and used to prophesies Uther’s rule: ‘A shining light to illuminate the darkness, however it will burn up quickly and destroy everything nearby when it crashes.’ This is him at the end, once splendid but now crashing and burning - determined to take everyone else out and drag them to hell with him.

He is the Hero who Failed.

/GO Fanbait lines

Ascension

1st Ascension (My thanks, with my strength I could crush you like a gnat. Oh? Worry not Master, I'll kill you last.)
    2nd Ascension (This isn't even my final form…)
    3rd Ascension (My power is maximum! I no longer hath need of thou, 'Master')
    4th Ascension (This is the price of thou's short sightedness. Whom should I tear apart? To start with, the oaf who released the destruction of Britain upon the world!)

Bond Lines:
    Bond 1 (Why create when everything is set to end? Everything is meaningless once you die.)
    Bond 2 (Life, hope. None of that can fill the heart, but destruction and death is the omega. The end)
    Bond 3 (With everything at risk, how can you hold onto things like dreams? If life is the question, death is the answer!)
    Bond 4 (Uther Pendragon? No, I am the Half-Dead King to destroyed his home and killed every hero of his time. I am Gorlassar.)
    Bond 5 (To stay by my side despite all this? Thou art a better companion than Merlin. Come now, let us slaughter all who oppose us.)

Relationships:
    Any form of Arturia/Arthur in party (No, I refuse to acknowledge them.)
    Merlin in party (T-That bastard, I'll kill him! I'll the traitor’s death slow!)
    Uther Lily in party (So weak and blind, to rip his head off would be a favour.)

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 2nd, 2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Mad Enhancement

Blog Entries
    The second NP doesn't have a name.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    The second NP doesn't have a name.
    Alcohol, you have betrayed me.

Fixed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Haven't done a sheet in actual ages come to think of it. Sorta just ran out of inspiration on the stuff I was working on, and I haven't really read of anyone else who interests me enough to want to make a sheet about. Well, I did listen to a podcast on Francis Drake, but unfortunately I'm a little late for that one
    You could always do another version of her.

Maybe as a dude. Or an actual dragon. Drake Lily. Uh... let's see...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Alcohol, you have betrayed me.

Fixed
    lies
    alcohol never betrays you
    you just never live up to its expectations

- - - Updated - - -

that uther sheet is actually p legit
    good job alcohol
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    good job alcohol
    Mhmm

It's reminiscent of the other versions you've done in some ways but it still feels like a pretty unique blend. I think the Caster Alter version you did is still my favorite though.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hermes sure has done a fair few versions of Uther at this point (initial, remake, Alter, Lily and Berserker). Then again, I've done like three different Cains by now (counting the remake) and still have at least one more to go, so...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hermes sure has done a fair few versions of Uther at this point (initial, remake, Alter, Lily and Berserker). Then again, I've done like three different Cains by now (counting the remake) and still have at least one more to go, so...
    One more? You did Lancer and Assassin...I think I remember you saying something about a Berserker version "in the moment of the original murder" perhaps? Am I remembering correctly?

Even if I'm not, the both previous versions were quite interesting (Lancer especially), so I look forward to anything you come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    You could always do another version of her.

Maybe as a dude. Or an actual dragon. Drake Lily. Uh... let's see...
    Inventor of the Mojito (or at least the El Draque)
    Last edited by 4score7years; April 21st, 2017 at 11:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    One more? You did Lancer and Assassin...I think I remember you saying something about a Berserker version "in the moment of the original murder" perhaps? Am I remembering correctly?
    Funnily enough I actually have been thinking of exactly that, but as far as I know I never mentioned that on the forum. The "one more" I was referring to was an "evil overlord" Cain (either Caster or Ruler) who fully embraced his role as a villain, the founder of ungodly cities and leader of the bloodthirsty Cainite tribe. Take into account the possible Berserker incarnation as well and I might have two more Cains left in me.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Funnily enough I actually have been thinking of exactly that, but as far as I know I never mentioned that on the forum. The "one more" I was referring to was an "evil overlord" Cain (either Caster or Ruler) who fully embraced his role as a villain, the founder of ungodly cities and leader of the bloodthirsty Cainite tribe. Take into account the possible Berserker incarnation as well and I might have two more Cains left in me.
    Oh yeah, I remember you talking about that Caster/Ruler one also(?), now that you mention it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    lies
    alcohol never betrays you
    you just never live up to its expectations

- - - Updated - - -

good job alcohol
    Once again I would like to thank Gin for improving my sheet making skills.

Mhmm

It's reminiscent of the other versions you've done in some ways but it still feels like a pretty unique blend. I think the Caster Alter version you did is still my favorite though.
    It's safe to say I really want Uther to show up at Grand Order in some form.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Hey before I do my Mandela sheet, I'm planning to do a different version of emiya(like as in instead of counter guardian he become a hero naturally) and I wanted to give him a couple of Phantasms but felt I should ask if giving him them the ones I was thinking of was appropriate. First is as he summoned as a saber I wanted to give a phantasm that was his own but was still in a way a fake. So my idea was a blade that every blade in UBW acting as an anti NP or something to that extent would that be a good idea. If not what would you suggest?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Hey before I do my Mandela sheet, I'm planning to do a different version of emiya(like as in instead of counter guardian he become a hero naturally) and I wanted to give him a couple of Phantasms but felt I should ask if giving him them the ones I was thinking of was appropriate. First is as he summoned as a saber I wanted to give a phantasm that was his own but was still in a way a fake. So my idea was a blade that every blade in UBW acting as an anti NP or something to that extent would that be a good idea. If not what would you suggest?
    A sword that can mimic the properties of any blade stored in Unlimited Blade Works is definitely an idea I've seen bounced around for a Saber EMIYA, so I'd say that sounds pretty reasonable.

Not sure what you mean about the anti-NP aspect, though.

Alike it acts as like a gate that connects UBW. But instead of emiya going into UBW he makes which transports the power from phanatasm in to UBW without injuring EMIYA. Does that work?
    Last edited by venomking; April 22nd, 2017 at 09:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    https://pastebin.com/H7rieyuk
    Update for the masterlist. Tell me if any mistakes were made and I'll correct them.

Version 2.0 of my favorite Caster that I've made.

Class: Caster
    Identity: Wen Shi, the Mother of Dragons

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: A++
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Creation of a Temple or a Shrine becomes possible.

Item Construction (-): As a cost for possessing a Noble Phantasm that allows summoning, this skill is lost.

Personal Skills

Wu Xing (C+): Possesses knowledge of the Ancient Chinese magecraft that controls the Five Elements or Phases:
    Wood, Earth, Water, Fire and Metal. After obtaining divine status and due to her connection to dragonkind, she
    received the capability to perform it. Caster's primary elemental affinity is Water, due to her origins, but her
    skill with the other four is sufficient to match most modern mages. Caster's spellcasting mainly employs scrolls
    inscribed with calligraphy written by various Chinese Emperors.

Affections of the Five Scholars (A+): Affection from Caster's children, which elevated her to a divine level. The
    number five was sacred in relation to Chinese dragons; those with five claws were reserved for the emblem of the
    Emperor and the gods. This skill functions as Divinity at rank C and grants Caster a constant rank up to MGI, LCK
    and her spellcasting.

Filial Exemplar (A): After her death, Caster was deified as a goddess of parents and children, and remains popular
    throughout China to this day. This skill embodies this status by allowing her to shift her appearance and personality
    depending on the situation and whom she is interacting with. It is more and less than mere shapeshifting, since though
    she is limited to the form of Chinese woman, she is able to appear as a young child, an old woman, an ugly commoner, a
    beautiful princess or anywhere in between. The form she takes is tailored to elicit affection and familiarity from the
    specific individual as much as possible. Depending on the person in question, she may appear as a doting grandmother,
    a precocious little sister, a loving wife or a headstrong elder sister. A divine power to fill any void in one's family
    life, or any role in the story, if you want to argue semantics.

Noble Phantasm

Long-Mu~Mother of Dragons (EX, Summoning)

A white stone that must be filled with prana in order to break and summon Caster's children. The cost is immense, requiring
    at least five days of constant siphoning of prana from a strong leyline. In order to most efficiently absorb prana, the stone
    must be immersed in flowing water from the Xi River, where Caster first found it as a child. Once saturated, the stone, actually
    an egg, breaks and five Chinese dragons spring forth to greet their mother. To borrow the words of a certain king, Caster's bond
    with them is her greatest treasure, and allows her to summon these five Divine Beasts. They will protect their brothers and mother
    with their lives, using numbers, magic and physical strength to eliminate any threat to their family. Though they are mere infants
    by draconic standards, their fame as powerful spirits and scholars combined with Caster's fame as a goddess makes the six of them
    working together a nigh-unstoppable force. The five dragons are named Qinglong (the Azure), Zhulong (the Vermillion), Huanglong (the
    Yellow), Bailong (the White) and Xuanlong (the Black). Even though they are young, they possess great strength and magic resistance
    on the level of an A-ranked Servant. They can grow from one to ten meters long, as well as shift into the form of human males. They
    also have great natural talent with Wu Xing magecraft. Though they are all water spirits and can control the weather to produce a
    multitude of effects, each individual dragon has a primary elemental affinity for each one of the Five Elements.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Update for the masterlist. Tell me if any mistakes were made and I'll correct them.
    Lancer Philip II is listed under Adlet, but that one belongs to moi.

Why, the ship? I don't get the joke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Thanks for compiling everything, since it may not be long until another update would be desirable (I'm waiting until we reach page 200 on the default forum settings before raising the issue).

I have a few quibbles with how you listed certain sheets, however. For one thing, I disagree with some of the ones you listed under the unknown (?) category.. Pied Piper is quite clearly a German folktale, while Mata Hari Alter should be included under France or Germany since that's how her regular self is listed in canon. And Hayk could probably go in some kind of Caucasian mythology/history section, seeing as that's where my Hayk sheet went back in the old thread.

Also, if you're listing Psuedo-Servants under both their mortal and Servant identities as with my Sifr/Luvia sheet, then you should probably do the same for my Loki/Shinji one just to be consistent. Otherwise, great job!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Why, the ship? I don't get the joke.
    ...I don't really get it either, to be honest.