Page 351 of 858 FirstFirst ... 251301341346349350351352353356361401451851 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Welp, I mixed my Babylonian kings.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Sorry, it's been a long couple of days, I hade to create homework for the entire year(I'm not even kidding), had to set seating schedules, have lessons for the next two months, and I have students who want early lessons, so fun.

- - - Updated - - -

(Also with zicaris avatar I just image a loli saying H-h built walls while juggling knifes.)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    (Also with zicaris avatar I just image a loli saying H-h built walls while juggling knifes.)
    Chibi artwork aside, Sakuya's not exactly a loli. Even if she does need to pad her chest. *shot*

Blog Entries

Class : Rider
    Identity : Malin Kundang
    Origin : Malay Folktales
    Alignment : Neutral Evil

PARAMETER
    STR : B
    END : D
    AGL : C
    MGI : E
    LCK : A
    NP : B

CLASS SKILLS
    Riding : -
    Class skill of the Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride and handle mounts and vehicles. Rider has lost this skill due to his “Voyager of the Storm” Skill.

Magic Resistance : C-
    A Skill that grants protection against magical effects, not only by simply rejecting magical energy, but by canceling the spells altogether. Rider can only cancel spells with a chant below two verses and cannot defend against High-Thaumaturgy and Grand Rituals. Rider is especially weak against curse type magecraft. Rider possesses higher-than-average rank of Magic Resistance due to his experience with mystical powers in his childhood.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Golden Rule : B+
    A skill that represents the Servant’s fortune, skill or luck to acquire wealth. Rider was a man that is known as someone who has acquired an enormous amounts of wealth in a short amounts of time during his life as a successful merchant, and thus gained a rather high rank of this Skill. With this skill, Rider can acquire lots of money without any difficulty, this skill also decreases the consumption of mana when activating a Noble Phantasm.

Voyager of the Storm : B
    A skill that denotes the Servant’s ability to operate vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this skill also includes both the “Charisma” and “Military Tactic” skills. Thanks to his wealth and fortune, Rider has owned numerous trading ships and even a galleon with more than a hundred crews, which gives him this skill at B-rank.

Corruption (Wealth) : C
    A skill that is a subversion of “Mental Pollution” skill. Grants the owner protection against mental interference magecraft, due to having distorted mentality. But unlike “Mental Pollution” this skill does not affect the Servant’s capability to converse or understand others without equal “Mental Pollution” rank. They say “Absolute power corrupts absolutely”, Rider possessed this skill due to being blinded and corrupted by his own wealth and fortune, which leads to his mother cursing his arrogance and turns him into stone.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Kapal Batu
    The Ungrateful’s Cursed Stone Ships
    Type : Fortess, Anti-Army
    A Noble Phantasm that Rider gained from the numerous legends about the existence of the “Petrified Ship of Malin Kundang”, which scattered in many different cultures and countries in South East Asia, each of them claimed that there’s a certain formation of rock in the country that supposed to be, or at least resembled the “Petrified Ship of Malin Kundang”. When manifested as a Noble Phantasm, these legends becomes an ability to manipulate and control stones to form a stone formation that resembles a large stone ship.

Upon activation, Rider will “summon” his Cursed Stone Ship, by controlling and manipulating stones and rocks from the earth and forming a stone formation that roughly resembles a large ship Rider possessed when he was alive. This Stone Ship cannot moves from where it was formed, but can be “transported” by manipulating and controlling the rock and stone formations that composed ship’s body, allowing it to be used as an Anti-Army attack. The rock and stones forming the ship also contains of unique magical properties that can block both magical and physical attacks from enemy Servants, because it’s not made of regular stone material, but a formation of stone that was created from a powerful curse from his mother. This Noble Phantasm has a demerit that it may slowly petrify Rider himself if he uses it too long, continuously weakening his Agility parameter until he can’t move at all.

A stone formation resembling Malin Kundang and his ship, at Air Manis beach, Indonesia.

Legends
    Malin Kundang, Si Tanggang also called Nakhoda Manis, is a Southeast Asian folktale about retribution on an ungrateful son. A sailor from a poor family, the protagonist sneaks onto a trading ship, eventually becoming rich, marrying a princess, and acquiring his own galleon. On his return to his home village, he is ashamed of his humble origins and refuses to recognize his elderly mother. It is because the rich man saw his elderly mother was dirty and poor. She curses him, and when he sets sail, he and his ship are turned to stone.

In Indonesia, the story is called Malin Kundang, and the legend is based in West Sumatra. Air Manis, a beach near Padang, has a rock formation called Batu Malin Kundang that is said to be the remains of his ship.

Another Indonesian folk story which is alike but take the different location is the legend of Sampuraga. The legend is based in Central Borneo. Belantikan Hulu, a remote area along the river Lamandau, Indonesia, has a rock formation called Bukit Sampuraga which is believed to be the ruins of his ship.

In Brunei, the story is Nakhoda Manis and is associated with a prow-like rock, Jong Batu, in the Brunei River.

In Malaysia and Singapore, the story is known as Si Tenggang or Si Tanggang, being associated with the Batu Caves, some chambers of which are said to resemble a ship's cabins.[4] One particularly unique Malaysian variant is Cerita Megat Sajobang in which the main character, Tenggang or Tanggang, is an orang asli (tribal aborigine) who assimilates himself into Malay society and refuses to receive his loincloth-wearing parents.

Personality and stuff
    Dislikes : Poverty, common rabbles.
    Talents : Management, Trading, Flirting.
    Natural Enemies : His Mother, “Holier-than-thou” persons.
    Catalyst : A piece of half-petrified wood from his ship.
    Wish for the Grail : Get rid of his wealth corruption.

Notes
    So, if you’re wondering why this Servant has a rather high(?) STR stat, there’s some stories out of the various versions of the Malin Kundang legends tells that Malin Kundang was actually a man with extraordinary strength and bravery. In these versions of his legend, it is said that Malin, as a boy before he left his village, once defeated a band of pirates which was robbing a merchant ship.

Last edited by 34; August 3rd, 2017 at 12:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Malin: Cool sheet, the "stone-ship" idea is something I haven't seen before. Pretty sure the guy you used for his FC is a vampire though...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Malin: Cool sheet, the "stone-ship" idea is something I haven't seen before. Pretty sure the guy you used for his FC is a vampire though...
    Yeah, i barely noticed those little fangs, since i found this pic on my phone.
    I would probably change it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Or not, that FC matches my depiction of him, minus these vampiric fang and mace.
    Just interpret these as a side-effect of his "Corruption (Wealth)" skill.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He'll suck your wallet dry.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

VII - A Reason to Die

I - Name Unknown
    II - The Enemy
    III - Rome Under Fire
    IV - Chaos
    V - Gathering of Hunters
    VI - Cornucopia

VII – A Reason to Die
    Assassin never stopped running, not even after sundown. Her Constitution may be a measly rank D, but something like running and staying awake overnight was within basic Servant specs. She had to keep running, because there was nowhere to hide. Her Stealth Skill, Hunter of the Dark Woods, would be of no help; she was chased by a superior Assassin.

The Italian peninsula south of the Po was drier, more barren and lacking in the large forests where she thrived. She felt completely exposed running in the open, but she had no choice. Even she could not see her, Assassin could feel Chiyou behind her; her ill intent chokingly thick like syrup. Chiyou’s overwhelming presence suffused her surroundings, making Assassin’s skin tingle, the back of her neck sweat, and her mind play tricks on her. But the distant explosions and surging gouts of flame were definitely not a construct of her mind. The summoned Archer was still harassing Chiyou, all the way from Avernus. The Archer-class Chiyou…was probably dead.

No, not thinking! Running!

Even her thoughts had been reduced to sentence fragments; as much energy as possible had to be pumped into her legs. The sounds of violence behind her were growing in intensity.

Oh shit!

Like a rocket aiming for the stratosphere, a minuscule figure shot into the sky, leaving a trail in her wake. Assassin found her own legs weakening, and her steps slowly coming to a halt, as she understood this was not Chiyou suddenly deploying her hidden Mana Burst Skill; Chiyou simply pushed herself that far.

Chiyou’s determination to reach her surpassed Assassin’s own determination to get away. And that terrified her.

The Chinese Assassin landed less than fifty yards away. Facing the painful awareness that there was simply no escape, Assassin felt her body shudder.

She was prey.

There was nothing more loathsome than that.

It was that feeling of disgust and dissatisfaction that smothered her terror and triggered a part of her that she did not understand. That she despised, but nonetheless needed at a time like this.

That which was also her washed over her trembling body, halting the tremors and vaporizing her cold sweat. She was still; falsely calm.

I hate this. If I am a cornered rat, then I’ll die like a cornered rat!

She turned to face the grinning Chiyou, summoning her musket to at least die fighting—

“No.”

A hand rested on her left shoulder.

“You must not make your last stand here.”

Invisibility magecraft had concealed a succubus—indeed, her appearance was so modern pop culture Assassin felt almost insulted by it. However, her beautiful eyes showed not a trace of lust, and the white of her tight dress somehow gave the impression of uncharacteristic purity. If anything, the succubus’ eyes grabbed Assassin’s attention because she could not imagine being looked at with eyes as tender and loving as those.

The conclusions were obvious.

This person knows me. This person cares about me.

Assassin (re?)discovered a new feeling.

“Caster.” There was a new, but not entirely unexpected, derangement in Chiyou’s voice. Her overly wide grin reflected not humor, but irritation; her raised voice revealed not elation, but impatience.

“You, too, betray me? You break your Master’s heart.”

“You are no Master of mine, Chiyou,” responded the newcomer, standing protectively in front of Assassin. “My Master commanded me to be true to myself, and that is precisely what I am doing.”

“Hoh, so now you’re best buddies with the Queen of Whores? Hilarious.” Chiyou did not laugh, though. “Well, I guess it is to be expected of fellow succubae.”

“Your ignorance shows, Chiyou,” curtly retorted Caster. “Then again, you showed superlative wisdom in not acting against my Master.”

Chiyou gritted her teeth, reminded as she was of the irritation caused by that one Servant responding to her mass summoning ritual. But she was good at concealing those feelings, or rather, she was very confident about her own strength.

“I’ll deal with that problem in due time,” she said dismissingly. “I could get started on that if you just handed me the Cornucopia, little girl.”

Assassin’s dry mouth could not speak a witty or taunting retort this time.

“You underestimate us all: my Master, myself; even worse, this child.”

“A powerless queen and half-baked demon shrimp? Gee, I’m trembling in fear.”

Chiyou took a cocky step forward. Assassin took a step back. Caster steeled herself.

“It’s too early for you to know this child’s strength. Not before she realizes it herself.”

A sudden buildup of mana. Chiyou’s grin became predatory, and she lowered her posture like a prowling beast.

“A Noble Phantasm? Like I’ll let you—!”

Chiyou struck an invisible wall three yards away from Caster, and its massive bulk pushed her backwards before revealing its true appearance. Assassin gasped; her knees became weak again.

“A demon pillar—!? No…”

The initial moment of surprise was quickly dispelled as she immediately realized there was something wrong. Rather, this demon pillar, with all its gargantuan bulk, still felt lacking somehow. Hollow, was perhaps the better word. Nonetheless, this demon pillar’s appearance stirred something in Assassin’s chest…

“Please watch over us for a moment, Gusion,” Caster warmly requested to the many-eyed monstrosity, which promptly began its magical barrage upon Chiyou.

“You are really laying it thick here, Caster!” complained the Chinese Assassin in the midst of dodging. Meanwhile, pure white light coalesced on Caster’s left hand, where, Assassin noted, she wore a ring that also seemed familiar—

“The Time of Parting Has Come, He is the One Who Lets Go of the World,” murmured Caster. “That’s too unfair. That’s too painful. To the very last moment, he was an inconsiderate idiot.”

The light in Caster’s hand expanded, washing away the dark colors of night.

“This is my challenge to that King of Fools: even if there is nothing left of him in this world, nothing can take away this feeling of love in my heart!”

The light became overwhelming, and Chiyou cried in pain when the false demon pillar landed a few hits in her moment of blindness.

“I will show everyone, that there once was a foolish man named Solomon in this world!
    Ars Nova
    The Time of Mourning Has Come, She Is The One Left Behind in This World
    !”

The light exploded into thousands of motes like fireflies, and then quickly dispersed into nothing. Chiyou, who had put some distance for safety’s sake, quickly relaxed her posture.

“Nothing happened,” she said.

“Nothing you saw,” retorted Caster before turning to the smallest Servant present.

The young-looking Assassin stood still like stone, only blinking every once in a while, a single tear traveling the curvature of her left cheek. Her upper body tilted backwards, and she almost lost balance but quickly corrected herself and stayed on two feet. The stumble did bring her back to reality, helped her regain her bearings and face the smiling Caster in front of her.

“You-your Highness…”

“Run.”

“B-But—!”

Caster placed a gentle hand on Assassin’s hair, stroking like one would a beloved pet.

“You’re lovely.”

“Bwe—eeeh!?”

Caster giggled at the sight of the flustered girl.

“Yes, this appearance suits you the best.” After one last encouraging pat, she pushed Assassin away. “Now, run! And live! Desperately, pathetically, but live nonetheless! Live, and understand.”

Assassin opened her mouth to say something, then held herself back, glanced at Chiyou off the corner of her eye, closed her mouth, tightened her jaw, clenched her fists and ran away. It took her ten whole steps until she could say the words stuck in the dark place in her heart.

“I’m sorry! I’m truly sorry, my Queen!”

“You’re not getting away a second time!” Chiyou’s attempt at chasing after Assassin was interrupted by an arrow of flame exploding dangerously close to her left flank.

“Aaaaaaaaarrrcheeeeeeeerrr!”

Caster seized the moment to bolster both her resolve and her own firepower.

“Orobas, Ronové! Move in together with Gusion!” She commanded as more magic circles announced the invocation of more demon pillars.

“Forneus, Barbatos, Buer! Provide cover fire!”

“How many more—guh!—worthless dolls do you plan to conjure, Caster?”

“No, no, these are all of them,” admitted the succubus-looking magus. “It would be wrong to call them ‘friends’, but these six are my dear companions.”

While dancing amidst the bombardment from eight directions, Chiyou thought on what happened since the invocation of Caster’s apparently-powerless Noble Phantasm. She was quick-witted enough to figure it out.

“She remembers,” she said. “You made her remember!”

“It might have been selfish of me, but I wanted her to remember me,” confessed Caster with a sad smile. “Watching her display such emotion for the first time…it was wonderful, but also a little sad.”

“Damn it, idiot! Now she might figure out she can escape this singularity! I could really lose her for good—damn it, if she somehow makes it to Chaldea—!”

“You said some interesting things just now, Chiyou,” Caster said. Her eyes shone with a new blaze of determination. “If what you said is true, then standing in your way here becomes all the more important.”

The attacks on Chiyou stopped for a moment, the result thus far minimal in effect. She was just very agile. Chiyou took the moment to cool down her heated thoughts.

“Fine. I’m done with you nuisances. I’ll crush you in an instant, then I’ll hunt down that disloyal Archer. Then I’ll go after your darling girl and crush her like the worm she is.”

“Yes, that is likely to happen,” said Caster. “But standing here has worth, even if I can only give that child one more minute.”

“Gods, I can’t stand your goody-goody bullshit. Fine!” It was Chiyou’s turn to build up magical energy for a Noble Phantasm. Almost immediately, Archer’s and the demon pillars’ barrage resumed with renewed intensity.

“You have been a thorn on my side long enough, Solomon’s Queen!”

“I shall strive to stay a thorn on your side for as long as this body still stands,” replied Caster as she began casting spells.

Already a considerable distance away, a certain Assassin, rediscovered but not yet complete, ran even as her mind struggled with a burden she understood as little as the tears still pouring down her cheeks.
    Base Stats & Skills
    Naamah

Faceclaim

Source: Art by Lpip

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Historical (Biblical)
    Region: Levant

Height & Weight: 163 cm, 53 kg
    Dislikes: Scams
    Talents: Handling social events, wine-tasting
    Natural Enemy: Lilith (in any of her succubus aspects)
    Attribute: Sky

STR E
    END E
    AGI D
    MGI C+
    LUK EX
    Noble Phantasm C+

Class Skills
    Item Construction (False) – B
    A Skill that acts as an equivalent of Item Construction due to the user's lack of magus aptitude. In Naamah’s case, not having the knowledge or technique to craft magical items is not an issue. Her relatively high rank in this Skill comes from the ability of her demon god replicas to provide items for her. However, she does not like using this Skill because she cannot guarantee that the demons will not take the items from somebody else.

Territory Creation – B
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

While Naamah lacks the knowledge to create a Workshop of her own, she can work from memory and create an inferior reproduction of Solomon’s Temple.

Personal Skills
    Divinity – D+
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Like King David, Naamah is an ancestor of the Christ, and qualifies as a being of divine nature. She was chosen by the Lord to become the mother of Solomon’s heir, and therefore direct ancestress of God’s earthly manifestation. Furthermore, from the time of David onwards, Naamah is the only foreigner (non-Jew) in the Christ’s family tree. This separation from the bloodline of King David further boosts her defense against the action of conceptual relics and Noble Phantasms based in the Divinity of the Christ (though not those based in the Divinity of God).

Goetia – A
    Also called Affection of the King of Magic.
    Before Solomon gave all of himself to the world, he cherished a single woman above all things. He rewarded her love, devotion and loyalty with equivalent affection, because the woman who refused to leave him when he was at his lowest deserved the entire world and more.

Solomon gave the reins of magecraft to humanity, but Naamah was the first to receive them. Solomon ruled over all demons and set upon them the task of the construction of the Temple, but before that they were made into Naamah's bodyguards and servitors. Now that she is summoned as a Servant, Naamah possesses both Solomon's magecraft and the right to call upon spiritual records of his familiars, the demon gods in the Ars Goetia. Naturally, her ability at either spellcasting or summoning is nowhere near that of her husband, and it is further limited by her personal preferences.

Innocent Monster – A
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.

According to the doctrine of the Holy Church, she is to blame for Solomon's loss of faith and association with pagan gods in his later years. Furthermore, sharing her name with a well-known demon in Jewish folklore and Zoharistic tradition has distorted history's perception of Solomon's foremost queen. Therefore, she is transformed into a demon of lust, whose very presence attracts the attentions of all. It is not to the extent of her Alter form, and she has a fortunate degree of control over the Charm effect, so there is no need to conceal her skin. The effect she instills on others does in no way reflect her personality. She has a succubus body, not a succubus mindset.

Song of Songs (True) – B
    The most famous and most important celebration of romantic and marital love, endowed with God's approval and blessing to such a degree that it is incorporated in His written Word. The protection of the Lord for the heathen one predestined to become the King of Magic’s Queen, enriching her Force of Providence and boosting her LUK to rank EX.

The nuptials depicted in the Song of Songs are the finest recorded in history and tradition, that certain empress bride's opinion notwithstanding. This Skill does effectively encompass the effects of Stars in Heaven, Flowers on Earth, and Love to the People at rank B, with the limitation that Naamah can only use this ultra-cheat Skill on Solomon or herself.

On a side note, the reason the rank is not higher is because there is not yet a consensus as to whether Naamah is indeed the bride in the Song of Songs. She is the most likely candidate, though, so her rank is just one step below the highest possible rank in this Skill.
    Lore & Character
    Lore
    King Solomon was said to have seven hundred wives. Among them, only one was named in all known sources—conjectures on the Queen of Sheba’s name notwithstanding. Naamah, the Ammonite, was Solomon’s first wife and the mother of his heir. She may or may not be the “Shulamite” Solomon weds in the Song of Songs. The Holy Bible only gives us her name and the fact she gave birth to Rehoboam, which says a lot about the position of women in the Scriptures, but that’s an issue for another time. Naamah is developed as a character in the Aggadah: the exegetical text of Judaism’s classical rabbinic literature. There she is presented as a paragon of virtue and devotion.

According to the tale, the young Solomon was fooled by the demon Asmodeus into giving it one of his rings of wisdom. The demon banished Solomon and supplanted him before throwing the ring into the sea. Solomon was rendered powerless; a demented beggar that nobody believed was truly their royalty. His wanderings led him to the Kingdom of Ammon, where his hard work and perseverance eventually pushed him to become the king’s main cook. His virtues caught the attention and earned the affection of Princess Naamah, who declared she wanted the cook as her husband. Her father did not accept this, and infuriated by his daughter’s insistence, banished the couple to the desert, where they wandered in hardship for a long time. Even when Solomon insisted Naamah should leave him, return to her home and ask for her father’s forgiveness, the loyal and loving woman firmly refused. They eventually made it to the coast, where they lived in humble poverty until Naamah found the missing ring inside a fish she had purchased. With that, Solomon regained his majesty, his power, and eventually his rightful place, and did not hesitate to make the lovely Naamah his queen.

Character
    A good person. A good wife. If she can be said to have a defect, is that she keeps too many emotions bottled up within herself. Unlike the who calls herself “Alter” (despite not really being one), who openly laments Solomon’s fate and eagerly accepts the scorn and rejection of those who labelled her a demon, the Heroic Spirit Naamah smothers her sorrow beneath her acceptance of Solomon’s God-given destiny. She cares not about history’s maligned reshaping of her identity; she lives in forlorn reminiscence of the Solomon only she met: a simple, humble, somewhat clumsy young man, who had been defined by God’s gift of wisdom to such a degree that losing it rendered him a pitiful buffoon that did not know how to interact with others. Pathetic, but hard-working. Whiny, but decisive and driven. Pessimistic, but attentive and full of love. Hundreds of women were caught by the magnetic pull of the King of Magic’s majesty. Naamah alone fell in love with Solomon, the human.

Naamah shared Alter’s wish to grant Solomon the right to exist as a human, that which was denied to him in life. However, that was a wish only Solomon could grant himself. Therefore, she devotes her efforts to safeguard the humanity Solomon gave the whole of himself to. To protect the world he saved. To preserve the memory of his sacrifice, in life as well as in death.

Three additional notes about fair Naamah:

• She has a strange relationship with the Internet. She absolutely loves it as the definite interconnection of the ideas, hopes, ambitions, desires and feelings of the entirety of humankind. She absolutely despises it as its inherent element of anonymity seems to have opened the gates for humans to show the absolute worst of themselves. In her free time, she moderates forums with an iron gauntlet. As ruthlessly as the automaton known as King Solomon ruled over his people, Naamah now mercilessly governs her insignificant corner of the interwebs.
    • Her interactions with Solomon’s demon familiars in life were naturally defined by the absolute submission they were subjected to. She acknowledged them as inhuman and inherently dangerous, but she had no reason to fear them, and often borrowed them to pass the time handling the affairs of the palace, the king’s harem, and the king’s fields. Like all humans, she developed preferences—six among the seventy-two, which stood closer to her.
    • She could not have predicted or expected Goetia’s profanation of her husband’s corpse. However, she was not surprised that it happened. After all, even without their omnipotence and omniscience, just by standing close to them, she too, came to understand humanity—
    Noble Phantasms
    Khātam Sulaymān
    Ring of Solomon

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: 1 person

Solomon's Skill is Naamah's Noble Phantasm. After all, Naamah did hold one of the rings of wisdom in her hand at one point, and unlike those who temporarily received one of the rings to perform a deed in the king's stead, Naamah did not take the ring from her husband, but instead found it in a bout of impossibly good fortune. This Noble Phantasm, however, is not connected to that event, and more closely reflects Solomon's affection and drive to keep her from harm.

The magic in the ring bestows Naamah with a powerful defense that nullifies physical attacks below rank C. It also protects her from flames, water, wind, and lightning—both natural and magical. Furthermore, when these magical emissions are aimed at her, they are instead absorbed by the ring and used to fuel an inscribed spell of immortality that provides automatic healing and—with enough magical energy—restoration of her body upon lethal damage to her Saint Graph’s core. Naamah can also willingly tap into this stored energy to grant a plus-correction to her MGI parameter (shown above) when necessary, at the risk of temporarily shutting down the restorative magic.

Ars Nova
    The Time of Mourning Has Come, She Is The One Left Behind in This World

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Targets: 100 people

"Even if everything that is you disappears from this world, nothing can take away the love in my heart."

It was originally a simple representation of their holy bond of matrimony: whenever a beneficial magical effect was bestowed on Solomon, Naamah also received the effect, and vice versa. However, that was not the true form of this Noble Phantasm, which could only manifest itself after Solomon revealed his own Ars Nova.

Naamah's foremost act, the simple feat that affirmed her into legend, was loving that man. Not Solomon, the almighty King of Magic, but the humble, powerless, defeated young man. There were many witnesses of the exalted king, but she was the only witness of the everything that was Solomon. Naamah, who did not let go of her beloved even when he told her to do so, has become the key holding the legacy of a great man who no longer exists.

This Noble Phantasm has no effect on those who never interacted with Solomon, or even caught a glimpse of him. All others, when caught in its area of effect, perfectly, lucidly and vividly recall all their memories concerning Solomon. There is no other effect; it belongs in the Noble Phantasm category solely because the memories recalled involve a being that erased himself from existence. It is nothing more than a tool of reminiscence; a painful panegyric; the last act of devotion of a mourning widow.

About Tanggang's profile, I liken that he petrifies himself as time goes on.

Blog Entries
    Daneel, I absolutely love this rendition on Naamah. Superb work!
    Last edited by Lycodrake; August 3rd, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    As usual, great work Daneel. I really liked the concept behind Namaah's Ars Nova.

And here he is, my most OP sheet to this day. With some research coming with NPs was actually fun. There are some historical inaccuracies, since this is supposed to be Nasuverse version of the guy that Tamamo apparently met :V

Faceclaim

A battle between legends you say? Come then, there is much to be done if we want our names immortalised for all eternity.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Abe no Seimei, The Onmyōji
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan

Height: 1.68 m
    Weight: 67 kg
    Likes: having authority, working on his legacy, favour of the Emperor
    Dislikes: rivals to the position of Emperor's adviser, non-humans
    Talent: Onmyōdō, divination
    Natural Enemy: Tamamo-no-Mae, Shuten-doji, Ashiya Dōman
    Traits: Genius, Kitsune Blood, Culture Hero
    Armament: lacks any
    Catalyst: Senji Ryakketsu, the word Onmyōdō

Personality
    A proud, cold man, almost fanatically obsessed with his legacy. He loves feeling of being in authority, of others having to turn to him for his expertise. And yet, he is loyal to Emperor and his family above all else, as he knows thanks to whom he enjoys his privileged position.

He wievs his family mostly as extension of his legacy and it is only thanks to that little fact, that he decided to write down all of his knowledge, for if another Abe performed poorly in the future, it would reflect poorly upon him. I he were summoned in the Holy Grail War, it would be for the best that his master not to be his descendant, as he would take it as grave insult, and sign that Abe family fell so much that they have to beg for help of others.

He dislikes non-humans and will be the first to admit to hypocrisy of it, as he himself is not fully human, but he takes comfort in the fact that he chose to follow path of the human. He cites the example of his mother, Kuzunoha, who abandoned him and his family simply because he used the talents her blood provided him.

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Item Construction: B
    Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. While not specialised in manufacturing artifacts, Caster can create powerful talismans, ofuda and potions given right ingredients and time.

Territory Creation: B+
    Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster can create a fine Workshop for himself within witch he can prepare his ofuda, talismans and potions. Interestingly enough, if he is summoned in Japan, he can instead construct 'Bureau' a superior territory, in which he gains all resources he was provided with in life.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance: B
    Skill connoting superior visual perception. In his life Caster was able to see through disguises of magical beings and see their true form, the most famous incident in which as a child he saw trough his mother's guise and looked directly at her tail. Caster's eyes cannot be deceived, as he sees the true form of all spiritual beings, disregarding magical disguises as if they were not there to begin with and having only minimal trouble with discerning camouflage via physical means. He can also recognise shapeshifters, though not their true forms.

Divinity: D
    Caster is child of minor kami of Shinoda Shrine and after his death he was elevated via his own shrine. He bears with himself blessing of his mother to comprehend language of the beasts. It's not the true Animal Language skill, but he understands what most of beings convey and can conduct himself appropriately.

Onmyōdō: EX
    Japanese school of thaumaturgy, ranging from Yin/Yang Methodology, Five Elements, Shikigami Creation and Divination to Ofuda and Alchemy. An eclectic blend that Caster was greatly gifted at from a young age and only continued improving his skill with. By the end of his life Caster accomplished legendary feats with nothing but Onmyōdō and revised it to become easier to learn. At this rank Caster can command all of its disciplines at the equivalent of a B-rank, with the exception of his favoured disciplines of Divination and Ofuda, which are at A-rank. Additionally, his mastery of Anti-Spiritual properties of his art means that all Servants with Magic Resistance targeted by his spells are treated as if it was ranked down by two full ranks.

Robust Health: B
    A skill that is made up of anecdotes of "not receiving a wound on the battlefield" and "never becoming sick even once since birth". All records and retellings of his life point out that Caster was blessed with great health for his entire life, free of major illness. It's as much attribute of his divine ancestry as much as result of mystical training, but Caster's Endurance cannot be lowered by any means and he himself is greatly resistant to poisons and curses targeting vitality.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Killing Stone of Nasuno
    Sessho-Seki

Type: Anti-Life
    Range: 100m
    Targets: All living beings within range

According to legends, when Abe no Seimei finally rose in provenience enough to have the ear of Emperor, his attention focused on Emperor's favourite consort, who held inappropriate amount of influence over her lover and possessed curiously vast knowledge of mystic arts. Since the day of his inauguration as Emperor's personal diviner, his liege's condition begun to worsen, and so Seimei begun investigation over the causes, while treating Emperor for the strange weakness that seemed to persist. Such a state of being went on for entire year, when finally, Seimei managed to uncover the truth before Court. It was Emperor's consort, beautiful and perfect Tamamo-no-Mae, in truth, a terrible Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, who had been siphoning Emperor's energy away, intent on making him her familiar, and thus her puppet ruler. Desperate, Tamamo-no-Mae forcibly ripped away Emperor's life to buy time for escape, and so, Seimei's priority was on saving his liege's life.

Afterwards, Seimei organised and headed hunting party sent after the kitsune, using his mastery of Onmyōdō to divine Tamamo-no-Mae's location and dispel illusions she put to distract and disorient hunters. It was in Nasuno that great Onmyōji and Nine-Tailed Demon Fox clashed, ravaging countryside with their magic. In the end, Seimei managed to land the killing blow, but before he could so much as prepare his rival's body for sealing, the message came from Kyoto ordering him to attend to Emperor in case of further complications of Fox's manipulations.

He left, intent on returning and properly dealing with body of kitsune, but affairs of the curt took his attention and so, he forgot, while in Nasuno, spirit of Tamamo-no-Mae decided on last act of malice, transforming her body into cursed stone, killing all life in 100 meter radius.

As a Noble Phantasm, Sessho-Seki can be utilised by only two individuals, Abe no Seimei and Tamamo-no-Mae. However, Seimei lacks fine control of his rival over what is essentially crystallisation of her dead body, as he left before dealing with it.

To utilise it, Seimei has to take hold of powerful spiritual entity's (such as Servant, for example) spiritual core, and perform heretical rites that will perverse it into new Sessho-Seki, rising a large boulder where the entity died, that will proceed to lay a powerful curse of death over the area of its effect, sucking away all life. From there on, Seimei's control over Killing Stone is over, though he can rise as many as he can, if he can grab hold of appropriate cores. He is also the only one with the necessary skills to enter the field of death and seal the Stone, ending it's effect (Unless priest Genno is also summoned in the Grail War), though it can still be destroyed, but only by being hit by someone standing next to it. There is no perfect defence against the curse of Killing Stone, Servants can only slow down the rate at which their life is extinguished by continuously substituting it with their mana, while any humans within affected area will die almost immediately.

Treasure of Imperial Adviser
    Hoki Naiden

Type: Magecraft
    When it comes to books, Abe no Seimei is largely remembered as an author of Senii Ryakketsu, a primer on Divination techniques and study book for practitioners of Onmyōdō. The true treasure of great sorcerer was Hoki Naiden, a legendary spell tome passed down from time immemorial and originating in India, which came to possession of Abe no Nakamaro, and passed down to Seimei. It contains all magical knowledge Seimei gathered in life, including secret technique, known to few practitioners of thaumathurgy that includes Tao teachings, Taizan Fukun no Sai, a ceremony/spell intended for prolonging life, saving someone from death or even genuine resurrection. It is solely for this technique that Seimei kept existence of this book secret from all but his heir and wife.

Its worth is more than simply Noble Phantasm, as within pages of Hoki Naiden are recorded spells from magical systems unfamiliar to Seimei, and it is only his possession of this book that allows him to cast them.

It acts as both repository of knowledge and amplifying artefact, but when Seimei invokes its true name, Hoki Naiden will allow him to cast any of the great rituals and spell contained within with no cost in ingredients, a truly miraculous feat, given the requirements for use of Taizan Fukun no Sai.
    Last edited by Omida; August 3rd, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Huh, so Daneel's Assassin is someone who knew King Solomon in life. Kind of weird though since she fights by summoning muskets, which obviously never existed in Solomon's time...

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Huh, so Daneel's Assassin is someone who knew King Solomon in life. Kind of weird though since she fights by summoning muskets, which obviously never existed in Solomon's time...
    Mami Tomoe is that you?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

gues who back, back again.

This will probably be a pattern, leaving the site for periods of time them sudenly come back, life is hard...
    But wharever, here it is! The saddest sheet i will ever make!
    Avenger: satsuki yumiizuka
    Str:B, End:B, Agi:A
    Mna: C, Lck:E, Np:EX
    Aligment: chaotic/good
    Height:161cm
    Weight:45kg
    Place of origin: misaki,japan
    Armament: claws
    Deslike: heroines, be forgot, unhappy endings
    Talents: magic?
    Natural enemies: vampire princesses, little sisters.

Skills
    Avenger(B): a class skill for avengers servants, satsuki is a special case where the more shell is ignored, the more damage she will do.

oblivion correction(D):another class skill of avengers, she never forgets people faults. She can, however, be apeased by a significant big or selfless act to her.

Self-Replenishment(mana)(B): avenger class skill, she recovers a little bit of mana with time. her high level is probably because her inate magical capabilities.

battle continuation(A): the abilitie to keep fighting even when badly wound. It comes from her nature as a vampire, but is strenght by her powerful will.

Blood-Sucking(C): being a vampire, she is a rare case of not needing to much blood and being capable of survive by other means, she will still gain a lot of mana if she choose to do so.

Monstrous Strength(A-): capable of strength augmentation for period of time, it can lose power if she stop seeing herself as a monster.

Mystic Eyes(B): her mystic eyes are a commun type betwen vampires, but still capable of hypnotize beings without mental protection

Noble phantasm
    Depletion garden: garden of blight and thirst(A):
    The manifestation of avenger's origem in the form of a reality marble.
    Once deploid, it takes the form of beutiful garden, before rapidly destroy the mana in the area, turning into a wasteland. It is a very dengerous technique that will affect everybody inside, enemy or ally.

Ultimate satsuki: puella magi sacchin magika(EX):
    The ultimate power, achive by the pity of god(nasu), A divine form that manipulates fate(plot) to reach victory(true ending).
    Avenger herself does not know of this noble phantasm, it will activate under certain conditions(event flags) similar to a defence mechanism(deus ex machina).
    However, if certain conditions are not met, it will in defeat(bad ending).

Lore:
    Avenger is satsuki yumizuka, the protagonist of a sad tale of misfortune. A normal high-schoolgirl with a unrequired crush, she was bite by a vampire before having the corage to confess.
    Most people simply die or possibly turn into a weak zombie when bitten, but Satsuki was an extremely rare exception who not only became a vampire, but quickly gained control over her powers as well. yet , this wound be suficient to give her a chance of happiness.
    While her destiny is different in every tale, all of then end in her being alone, truly someone who was born to have a happy ending, but was neve able to reach it.

Personality:
    she has a tendency of develop crushs on heroic-type boys, she is shy and has somewhat of an inferiority conplex, but is also quite popular between yonger people, but she does not seem to care about it.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; August 10th, 2017 at 03:06 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    I am so confused right now.

Blog Entries
    Shouldn't this be in the Modern Fiction Thread?

EDIT: Nvrmd, was too tired to think
    Last edited by SleepMode; August 3rd, 2017 at 08:28 PM.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the Modern Fiction Thread?
    I think Nasuverse stuff is fine

Blog Entries
    Yeah, forgot the Nasuverse section existed.

Now Revamped!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I totaly forgot that there is new people that dont know me now
    Hello everybody, this is yours truly god of world-0, just a random protector of cósmical order and crazy depresive person
    I like long beach walks and sherlocks sheets and my hobbies are hibernation and claiming that anything that moves is a beast-class

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the Desert.” (Isaiah 43:19)

Faceclaim
    Class: Ruler
    Alternate Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Alias: King of Prophets
    Origin: Christianity and Judaism

Source

Stats and Skills
    Parameters
    Strength: (D)
    Endurance: (E)
    Agility: (D)
    Mana: (A)
    Luck: (A+)
    NP: (A++)

Height: 178cm
    Weight: 57kg
    Likes: Humanity, Lord Sabaoth (God), religious individuals
    Dislikes: The Unfaithful, self-destructive fools
    Talents: Prophecies, literary arts
    Natural enemy: King Manasseh
    Traits: Human, Divine, Male
    Armament: Book of Prophecy
    Catalyst: The Book of Prophecy, holy water from Mount Sion

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: (A)
    Measures one's capability in defending against anything containing magical properties. Different from abilities that resist magical energy, as it cancels spells all-together. At this rank, it is entirely possible to cancel spells of A rank or below, regardless of what form of high-thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is essentially untouchable by modern Magi and can therefore be called an effective ''Magus Killer''.

Ruler possesses high Magic Resistance due to his unwavering piety. His faith was such that God revealed himself to him through a vision. Inviting him to his heavenly throne, soon making Ruler one of his greatest Prophets.

True Name Discernment: (B)
    Status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed when directly encountering a Servant. If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. Regarding Servants with concealment abilities, a luck check is required.

God’s Resolution: (A)
    The privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Personal Skills

Revelation: (EX)
    A skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, ‘Revelation’ accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it, it cannot be explained to others clearly.

At this rank, Ruler gains a complete detail understanding of future events. Seeing centuries of history as though they were all a single vision. In life – Ruler left behind a Book of Prophecy. Within the book, he predicted the captivity of the Jews and their return from captivity during the reign of the emperor Cyrus. The destruction and renewal of Jerusalem and of the Temple. He also predicted the historical fate of the other nations bordering Jerusalem.

Unlike other prophets who predicted the coming of the messiah, Ruler saw visions from God, revealing practically the entire life story of Jesus Christ to him. Experiencing events, from another’s perspective, about 700 years before it even happens. The visions foretell that the Messiah would be born from a Virgin. And that the Messiah would grow up to burden the sins of the world and suffer. He foresaw his death and Resurrection and the universal spreading of His Church.

Protection of the Faith: (EX)
    A skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality. Ruler achieved this rank through his unrivaled piety towards God.

His potential of faith was so great, God chose him to be His greatest prophet, revealing His true form, and showing Ruler the existence of Heaven before the resurrection of Christ. At this rank, Ruler’s personality has distorted his personality on the highest possible level. Though he loves humanity with all his heart and soul, next to God, and desires nothing but the advancement of mankind, he cares very little for the individuals and their problems. His role as a prophet is to simply observe the humans, preferring to keep his distance from getting to involved, and spread news of the visions he deems necessary to share. Although Ruler understands the hardships of human society, he will not show sympathy for them. Only disappointment when they exhibit foolish and self-destructive behaviors. Due to his pure state of mind, Ruler is immune to any mental interference.

Miracle: (C)
    A skill that makes the impossible possible. Although it has some similarities with the skill Pioneer of the Stars, it is something essentially different.
    Although minor, Ruler was blessed with a gift of ‘wonderworking’. Demonstrating several miracles in life, he could summon miraculous water from the ground, cure diseases, restore sight to the blind, and prolong the lifespan of others.

Divinity: (C)
    Measure of whether one has divine aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. In Ruler’s case, although originally human, this skill is at such a rank due to the close relationship he has with God. Handpicked out of all the pious individuals to be the first major prophet, becoming a significant importance to the Lord. Ruler’s demonstration of divine miracles only furthers cements his divine nature.

Noble Phantasms

Book of Prophecy
    Type: Support
    Range: 0
    Maximum Target: 1 person
    Also known as the [Book of Isaiah] or [The Revelation of Isaiah], it holds a record of the visions seen by Ruler. Considered by scholars as “the great masterpiece of Hebrew Literature”, the versatility of expression and brilliance of imagery in Ruler’s writing is said to have no superior. Not even a rival. Those who gaze at its contents become immersed in it. The simplicity, imagery, and details fills the mind, causing the reader to see visions of the future, almost like a revelation.

Before it can be read, Ruler must first write down the visions. Taking a few minutes up to hours, depending on what he’s writing. For example, in the context of the Holy Grail War, can record visions of an upcoming skirmish in a few minutes. Those who read it, say a master, will be granted foreknowledge of the event, knowing every detail that is about to happen. Of course, it depends on said master’s abilities to change the outcome, or exploit these visions. Another example would be recording the entire Holy Grail War to every single important detail. Said feat would require several hours to do, however, those who read it will acquire a full understanding of the war, from every event to every action. Again, it depends the reader’s mindset to heed these visions and their abilities to change the outcome.

Unlike most other Noble Phantasms, this one is almost completely useless to Ruler. Since he has the [Revelation] skill, he would personally have no need of this book. The true purpose of this Noble Phantasm is to give it to those he deems necessary. As a prophet of the Lord, it is sworn role to inform the masses, to teach and guide them. Warn them of any tragedies that could spell ruin for the fate of human society. On a side note, the true Noble Phantasm is not necessarily the book itself, instead it is the very act of transcribing the visions into words. Thus, anything he can write on - such as a journal, diary, piece of paper, or even a wall – can become a [Book of Prophecy].

Lord Sabaoth
    His Glory Shall Fill Heaven and Earth
    Type: Anti-Evil, Barrier
    Range: 10~100
    Maximum Targets: 1000 people
    Ruler’s very first vision that called him into the prophetic service sublimed into a Noble Phantasm. Upon invoking its True Name, a [Bounded Field] is casted around the area. Within it, a spiritual body of light, taking the place of the Lord God in His stead, sits in a majestic heavenly temple upon a high throne. Six-Winged [Seraphs] encircles the throne. With two wings covering their faces, two wings covering their feet, and with two wings they fly around crying out one to another, “Holy, Holy, Holy Lord Sabaoth, heaven and earth are filled with His glory!” The shouts shake the pillars of the heavenly temple, and within the temple rises the smoke of incense.

The [Bounded Field] sustains itself through utilizing the sins of the people within as a means of anchoring its existence. If there is no evil, it will lose its purpose, thus it can no longer exist. Inside this [Barrier], everything undergoes purification. Those within the [Barrier] will soon be cleansed of their sins and will have their iniquities taken away. With their iniquities gone, they become unable to perform any sinful or immoral behavior. Everyone affected by this is bestowed with the [Protection of the Faith] skill at rank A, as well as having their alignment changed to ‘Good’.

On the other hand, those who deny repentance shall face the judgement of God. As punishment towards the unrepentant, the [Seraphim’s] will seek and destroy them. Continuously spawning for as long evil is present with the [Bounded Field]. Displaying great power against sinners and ‘Evil’ alike. The Eviler the target is, the more powerful the [Seraphim’s] become. To the point that a single strike can purge Evil doers from existence, just like how through absolution, sin is cleansed from this world. Though it is possible to escape the [Barrier] by crossing its borders, it will be no easy task.

In the case of a holy or pure hero, they are not forced to seek repentance, due to already being ‘Good’ or ‘Pure’. Against the likes of Jeanne d'Arc and Saint Martha, this Noble Phantasm serves nothing than a "minor inconvenience" to them, allowing them the opportunity to literally walk away unscathed.

Seraphim

Source

Character
    His name meaning “YHWH is salvation”, the Prophet Isaiah is widely regarded as one of the greatest prophets in the Bible, in addition of being the first major prophet.

Born in Jerusalem and son of Amos, he was raised in the fear of God and in the Law of the Lord. According to Jewish tradition, Isaiah was said to be of royal lineage. Implying he might have been the cousin of King Uzziah. Giving him access to the kings of Judah in Jerusalem.

Once at the age of maturity, Isaiah married a prophetess and they had two sons whose names had prophetic meanings. Shear-Jashub which means “a remnant shall return” and Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz which means “speed the soil, hasten the booty”. Isaiah and his family would be for “signs and wonders in Israel”.

One day, during this time, Isaiah had vision of God. Cowering in the presence of the Lord, he confessed he was an “accursed man” with “impure lips” living amongst “impure people”. In response, God sent a Seraphim holding a red-hot coal with tongs and touched upon Isaiah’s lips, taking away his iniquities and cleansing his sins. After this, God asked him who shall he send to aid these “impure people” and Isaiah answered he would go.
    60 years later, at the end of his journey, Isaiah was eventually killed by being sawn in half by King Manasseh, the son of King Hezekiah.

Aside from his origins and death, very little is known about the Prophet Isaiah’s personal life. Ultimately, Isaiah was an individual known not for his life story, or legend but for the teachings he left behind and the impact he made towards humanity.

Last edited by Aridwolverine; September 12th, 2017 at 01:09 PM.