Page 774 of 774 FirstFirst ... 274674724764769772773774
Results 15,461 to 15,471 of 15471

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Paganini: For someone who was said to have made a contract with the Devil, he sure lacks Innocent Monster. I get his NP already revolves about that, but having both could work. Item Destruction sounds good, but it's awfully similar to Broken Phantasms
    Last edited by King of Padoru; July 12th, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Paganini: For someone who was said to have made a contract with the Devil, he sure lacks Innocent Monster. I get his NP already revolves about that, but having both could work. Item Destruction sounds good, but it's awfully similar to Broken Phantasms
    I guess that's already accounted for by his Protection Of The Music Devil (False) Skill. I do like Item Destruction. It reminds me a bit of Swallow's
    Curse of Consumption
    Curse of Pulverization
    from Black Dragon. Not a fan of his NP though. I feel like pretty much every Heroic Spirit (except maybe a few explicitly noted otherwise) has some kind of superhuman/intimidating aura just by being a Heroic Spirit, so making that a unique effect of his NP is a little underwhelming IMO. Going by the legend maybe you could make the ability something like creating after-images of Paganini to confuse his foes, or even summoning demonic lightning strikes?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The point of his NP is not that he is intimidating, it's that he is way more than he has any right to be. His biggest trick is making the enemyear think he has bigger tricks. I also wanted to him to lack in special effects, no lightning or after images, just music. Because that's what he is, just a musician.

- - - Updated - - -

Also padoru, item Destruction can be used in any object, it does not even need to be magical.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Also padoru, item Destruction can be used in any object, it does not even need to be magical.
    Huh. So if he used it on, like, a laptop or something, he could turn it into a supercomputer that would hack the Pentagon? Or is it limited to objects he'd know how to use?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Somewhat. it depends on how easy it is to use something. Let say he uses on a sword. It would become a very sharp sword, but you should not expect him to defeat a Servant with it. In the great scheme of things, he is a very weak servant.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, now that i think about it, he could find great sucess by using heavy firearms, if his master could arrange some.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Blog Entries
    The Twins
    “Saber,” Reeta Edelfelt said to her servant. “Can I speak to you for a moment?”

Servant Saber Ruggiero stoped his sword practice and turned to his master. “Sure thing. Should I get our sisters for this?”

“No no. This is kind of personal.”

Saber sat in front of his master. “Go ahead.”

“Why did you leave the Saracen’s for Bradamante?” Reeta said with a blush. “I mean you had only just met her so how did you know that was the right thing to do?”

“Hmm.” Ruggiero scratched his chin. “That’s kind go hard to answer. I guess the main reason would be because I loved her. I mean Bradamante is kind of the best!” He then got a giant blush. “I mean if you could meet her you would understand.”

“You’d leave your home and comrades just for love?”

“Of course! I mean true love is rare so you need to take it when you have the chance! I mean it couldn’t hurt to at least talk to that master.”

“W-what! I didn’t say anything about Mr. Tohsaka! I mean he is attractive of course but!!!”

Ruggiero laughed. “C’mon Master you don’t have to lie to me. After all anybody with eyes could see how you two were looking at each other. Which by the way was going both ways, why else would he just retreat like that?”

“I mean, yes there may be a spark but we are in a war we can’t just drop everything and begin courting one another. Besides I am engaged back at home. My future child was the one chosen to inherit my sister and I’s magic crests when we return home.”

“Ignore them.” Ruggiero said simply.

“W-what?”

“Just ignore them. You want to have some random person’s child to further you bloodline fine go for it, but if you want to speak with Tohsaka and see where it might go do so. Love is something that triumphs over all concerns.”

Reeta smiled. “You think so?”

Break

“Saber can I speak with you a moment?” Leena Edelfelt said to her servant.

Servant Saber Marfisa stoped her sword practice. “Of course master.”

“I am worried about Reeta and her Saber’s performance in the war. We handled that Avenger servant easily enough but Rider is dangerous and Yggdmillennia’s servant almost killed them when we were separated.”

“I have been thinking some similar things. Do you have any ideas?”

“Honestly I want to just take control of Ruggiero from Reeta and send her home. With help from the leylines and my jewels I could handle both of you. I’m sure you understand the desire of a sister to protect their siblings.”

“May I offer my true opinion?”

“Of course Saber.”

“Sending Reeta back home would be a mistake. My brother is a mess, he does get himself into situation he cannot get out of but when we were paladins together I still allowed him to go into battle. The reason is that you cannot make decisions for your family. You can ask her if she would feel safer back home, you can do everything in your power to make sure she doesn’t die but you cannot control her. The moment you start doing so you deny her existence as a person.”

“Deny her as a person?”

“Yes. She has chosen to be here same as you, and my brother is trying his best to protect her and bring us to the end of the war. We can reorganize our tactics and put contingencies in place if we get separated but I refuse to allow you to send her away.”

“I think I understand what you’re saying. You’re right, Reeta and I will make it to the end and win it for the Edelfelts together!” Leena shouted pumping her arm in the air. “I will keep her at my side.”

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Caster, Rider / Rider, Lancer
    True Name: Ruggiero & Marfisa
    Alignment: Chaotic Good / Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Italy (Orlando Furioso) [The Furioso is from Italy but since they're paladin's they belong in France.]

Parameters:

STR: C / B
    END: C / A
    AGI: B / C
    MGI: A / C
    LCK: B / B
    NP: B+ / C

Likes: Bradamante, Marfisa, his Dad / Bradamante, Ruggiero, Fighting
    Dislikes: Not being with Bradamante / Feeling weak
    Talent: Falling in love / Fighting
    Natural Enemy: Rodomonte / Brunello
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Sword and Shield / Great Sword

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Magic Resistance
    The ability to fight against magecraft. As the son of a powerful mage Ruggiero has learned ways to negate high level magecraft while Marfisa never faced much magecraft in life resulting in a skill only granted by the class.

Riding
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Guardian Knight (Both)
    A rare Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defense of others.

Damsel in Distress (Ruggiero)
    When at the mercy of an enemy the chances of them instead deciding to hold Saber captive becomes exponentially more likely.

Charisma (Both)
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

Breath of the Dragon (Marfisa)
    A skill derived from the sigil of the green dragon found on Marfisa’s shield who’s flames were said to burn with noisy and windy blasts. With this she can use the breath attack of a dragon, the strongest phantasmal species. In her case the attack’s element is wind.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Chateau de Atlante
    Terrible Paradise of Love

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 50

The very same illusion that Ruggiero’s adoptive father used to trap him and the knight’s chasing after him in an illusion of paradise. The victims must succeed a luck, magic, or magic resistance check to escape the illusions or else they will be fooled of an illusion of their greatest love.

A Noble Phantasm that normally Ruggiero would not have access to, however the love Atlante held for his son was so strong that from the throne of heroes he gave up part of his saint graph to empower Ruggiero and keep him safe. It is not false to call this Noble Phantasm the ultimate expression of fatherly love.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

The twin knights from the Orlando Furioso. They were separated at birth after their parent’s died with Ruggiero living with the powerful and overprotective mage Atlante and Marfisa being raised in India where she was raised by the ruling family to become a queen. During this time a prophecy was also learned of that stated that the side of the Saracen French war that Ruggiero and Marfisa joined would be the victors. Upon hearing of the prophecy and figuring out who it spoke of the Saracen king Argamante recruited both of them into his army although at the time they were both unknown to one another as siblings.

Ruggiero fell in love with the Christian knight Bradamante after meeting her on the battlefield and vowed to be with her even resolving to abandon the Saracens. Upon hearing of this his father Atlante immediately trapped him in his garden to keep him safe, for there was another part of the prophecy. If Ruggiero and Marfisa join the French troops then yes they shall defeat the Saracens but they will also die young as a result. Ruggiero was saved, however, by Bradamante who had travelled all across the world to save her beloved. Unfortunately just as the couple was reunited Ruggiero was kidnapped again by Bradamante’s mount the hippogriff and Bradamante had to rescue him again, and again, and again in a process that went on far to long if you asked them.

Meanwhile Marfisa had been fighting for Argamante to capture the city of Albracca when she had her sword stollen by the dwarf Brunello who sought to use her sword, the horse of king Sacripante(stolen from literals right under him), and Angelica’s Ring given to him by Argamante to tempt Ruggiero back to the Saracen army. She chased the thief with relentless vigor and when he finally found him tied to a tree by Bradamante who had taken Angelica’s Ring from him, she took back the stolen goods and turned over the dwarf to Argamante who executed him for losing the ring. During the chase though Marfisa had met an old lady, a lady who had called her Gallacia. Normally she would just brush off being mistaken for another woman but something came upon her, a flash of memory, a kind loving face that wept. So she investigated, she found out who Gallacia was.

A noblewoman, a beautiful Saracen noblewoman who had left her country to be with the knight Rogero from France. The two had been caught though in their escape and Rogero killed. Gallacia had escaped, just about 8 months pregnant on a boat. She asked her adoptive family about how they had found her, and she refused to accept any more of their deflections. She learned about how she had been delivered to them one day and had been asked to make her into a great warrior, she dug even deeper and learned how the mage Atlante had been the one to give her to them, she pressed them and learned that he had told them of the prophecy between her and Ruggiero, she begged and they told her where to find him. She visited Atlante in Africa to see him dying from wounds given to him by Bradamante and he explained to her what he did.

When he had found their mother having died in childbirth on the shores of Libya he knew they were the children of prophecy, that they would bring about the downfall of either the Saracens or the French. He knew that if they were discovered they would be used by those who would want to take advantage of the young children and he simply wanted to keep them safe so he separated the two of them so others would not know they were the ones who the prophecy spoke of. He gave the girl to a family in India who had owed him a favor and kept the boy to raise in his gardens in the mountain. He only meant to protect them from the cruel destiny fate had given them, why was he not able to protect them…

Marfisa gave the man who had raised her brother a proper burial and set out to find Ruggiero and tell him of what had happened. When she found him and Bradamante the two siblings had decided to pledge themselves to King Charlemagne and defy the kingdom that had tried to use them for their own gains.

They joined Roland’s paladins and fulfilled the prophecy, they stoped the Saracen invasion of France at the cost of their own lives.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Ruggiero is a true romantic at heart. He believes in lofty ideals such as truth and justice. When it comes to his master he will serve them unconditionally unless they are completely without morals and kindness. In the modern era he will immediately seek out all romance novels in the vicinity and read them. For the Holy Grail he wants to be manifested in the modern era and live with his beloved Bradamante.

Marfisa is more of a realist compared to her brother. She prefers to avoid those around her and fade into the shadows even among her comrades in the Paladins she did not interact with anyone other than her brother and Sister in Law. For her family Marfisa will do anything it takes to make them happy and anybody who takes advantage of them will become her enemy. Marfisa believes in the power of choice more than anything hating anything that would steal away the ability for somebody to make their own choices from a person. She will fight for her master unless Ruggiero say otherwise. She will become interested in modern inventions of war but be slightly disappointed that there isn’t much use for blades any more. Her wish for the grail is for Ruggiero and Bradamante to be manifested in the modern era together.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    “Behold! The brave twin Paladin’s have come to serve you!
    “Point us to the enemy and we will do the rest.”

If you have summoned Bradamante:
    “My dear sweet love! We are finally reunited!”
    “…Hi Bradamante”

If you have summoned another Paladin:
    “This is truly the time of the Paladins!”

If you have summoned Karna, Arjuna, or Rama:
    “My parent’s told me stories about your great deeds. It is an honor.”

When asked about their Noble Phantasm:
    “I guess dad was so overprotective he’s still protecting me to this day!”
    “I guess Atlante wasn’t such a bad guy after all.”

Bond 1:
    “Thanks for the help master! Glad to be of use!”

Bond 2:
    “Master… please continue keeping Ruggiero safe.”

Bond 3:
    “You remind me a lot of Charlemagne you know. I think you two would get along.”

Bond 4:
    “Haha this war is way more fun than our last one huh Marfisa?”

Bond 5:
    “Let me tell you a story master. A story of a young girl who never looked like her family, she loved them of course but there was always something separating her from them. Then this girl found out that she was special, that she was to decide the fate of two kingdoms.

“People came to her family and they begged, they bartered, they bullied. They did everything it took to get her on their side. She stoped being a girl and started being a machine, something made not to feel but to fight. She continued on like this for some time until she found friends who wouldn’t hurt her.

“She found real friends that wanted her not for her power but just because she was her. She thought that she couldn’t be more lucky than when she found them; but she was wrong. Thank you master.”

Creator Notes: The Twin Paladin’s are here. I know Ruggiero is supposed to be a super amazing warrior and he is leagues beyond the average knight but low tier when it comes to heroic spirits. He picked up a fair amount of magecraft from his father and mixes it into his fighting. I really like what I did for Marfisa by adding her into the prophecy about Ruggiero deciding the fate of the war. By the way in case it wasn’t obvious the short story took place in the main timeline third holy grail war since I didn't want every story to be about them meeting Roland.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; Yesterday at 05:18 AM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Ruggiero & Marfisa: That's a pretty cool dual Servant. A little surprised by the lack of any mention of Ruggiero's famous mirrored shield though. I guess it's already accounted for in Bradamante's NP, but I'd expect a reference of some kind. (Maybe connect it to the shield NP so anyone who stares into the reflection of the shield will be trapped in an illusion of their greatest desire?)

Also I'm not sure how to feel about Damsel In Distress. The concept is fine, but the name feels too jokey and the effect doesn't really seem fitting of a Skill. I'd recommend something more like a gender-flipped version of Marie's Princess Of Loveliness (whenever Ruggiero is in peril, knightly women are drawn to protect and aid him).

Blog Entries
    Royd: Damsel was sort of meant to just be a completely joke skill so understandable if you didn’t like it. As for the mirror shield I didn’t realize that was his. I just read a few second hand articles of the Orlando poems and a few free portions of it I found online so this might not be the most well researched sheet.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    Royd: Damsel was sort of meant to just be a completely joke skill so understandable if you didn’t like it. As for the mirror shield I didn’t realize that was his. I just read a few second hand articles of the Orlando poems and a few free portions of it I found online so this might not be the most well researched sheet.
    Well, the shield originally belonged to Atlante, but Ruggiero definitely used it too. Of course, if you were to use it as an NP, it'd be best to set it apart from Bradamante's version in some way to avoid being generic.

Violet Viper of Perseverance, Shielder Mash Kyrielight

Violet Viper of Perseverance
    Shielder Mash Kryielight

Class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: Alter Ego, Saber
    True Name: Violet Viper (Mash Kyrielight)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armaments: Shield, Sword
    Appearance: More purple and futuristic (like neon lights and stuff) Mash Kyrielight (use your imagination)

BioBio: The rainbow serpent Yulungur has, since their conception, existed beyond the bounds of earth. They were unable to exist on earth by conventional means, and thus they would manifest as lesser versions of themselves, experiencing a multitude of lives. Many times, these live were not that of divine spirits but of humans allowing her a greater understanding of these mortals than most other gods.

One of among these lives originated from a timeline now pruned, purged from the greater history of mankind. Within this timeline King Arthur was never deposed, and the kingdom of Camelot would survive into the modern day with a long line of Pendragon kings and queens. Not only Arthur but also many of his knights would have children, Galahad included among them.

The same as King Arthur Galahad’s line would survive to the modern era before the timeline was pruned, and one decedent (named after the famed knight) would be the barrier of Yulungur’s soul. Much like a certain Demi-Servant this descendent would come to use a shield crafted from a piece of the original Round Table, preferring it as his main weapon.

Unfortunately, he would never have the opportunity to become a hero, his timeline falling to ruin as it was pruned. Still as one of the many lives of Yulungur, his history and life would live on as one of their scales, coming to be colored violet from his persevering personality. Via unique circumstances orchestrated by Yulungur, the Demi-Servant Mashu Kyrielight would come to bear this life as a replacement for Galahad.

Parameters

Strength: C++
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: D
    Mana: B+
    Luck: B
    NP: A+

Card Layout: QAABB
    Star Value: 5 Star

Class SkillsClass Skills:

Magic Resistance A+: A skill denoting a servant’s resistance to magic, it completely nullifies magic of A rank, and greater resistance towards those of higher rank. Initially A rank it has increased marginally due to the advanced research into magic of the timeline that the spirit Shielder is host too originate from.

Riding C: A skill denoting a servant’s capacity to ride/drive mounts and vehicles, Shielder has inherited this skill from the spirit she is host too. The spirit was an exceptional rider, enough to earn this skill at B rank or higher however Shielder’s large and cumbersome shield makes it difficult to ride on or in any mount or vehicle deranking this skill to its current state.

Self-Field Defense A: A skill which bolsters the defenses of those within a certain area of Shielder. Shielder’s own defensive capabilities on their own would earn this skill at C rank or higher, but the spirit she is host too also focused on the shield and being defensive, increasing this skill to its current rank. At this rank Shielder produces a defensive field, capable of improving the defenses of everything within a radius comparable to a country. Even regular humans shall be capable of withstanding attack from low ranking servants, and servants have their defenses improved by one rank. Shielder herself does not benefit from this skill.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Violet of the Rainbow A++: As is the nature of an Alter Ego of Yulungur Shielder embodies both a color (violet) and a single human trait (Perseverance). Its rank is dependent on how well the individual embodies this human trait. While normally the chosen Alter Ego of Yulungur would have this skill at A rank, Shielder’s nature as a Demi-Servant results in her own personality being used as the basses rather than the spirit, increasing its rank to a slight degree. This skill allows Shielder to release a mystifying violet light helping to inspire allies and distract enemies by drawing them to the source.

Exalted Wall of Unbreakable Glass EX: A skill born of Shielder’s nature as a Demi-Servant, it allows her to inscribe the concept of an unbreakable wall of glass onto herself and allies. This bolster their defenses, nullifies to a certain extent the on coming attacks of enemies, as well as affects the mental state of enemies making them less willing to give their all in an attack. It is EX rank not because it is of exceptional strength, but because it cannot be easily defined by the normal parameters of a servant.

Translucent Wall of Light EX: A skill born of Shielder’s nature as a Demi-Servant, it allows her to inscribe the concept of an impenetrable wall of light onto an ally. Though able to completely nullify any attack even those of Noble Phantasms, it is only a temporary shield unable to last long. Fortunately it leaves behind a small amount of mana once this shield has left, offering this ally a parting present. It is EX rank not because it is of exceptional strength, but because it cannot be easily defined by the normal parameters of a servant.

Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms:

Neo Camelot: Fortress of the Ever-Advancing Utopia A+++:

The Noble Phantasm deployed by the decedent of Galahad. An Anti-Evil noble phantasm it exists as the ultimate protection against evil, and a shinning example peace and unity. Here many generations of the Knights of the Round Table and their King lived, protecting it and continually improving the city. Transformed into a shield it gives this protection to all those caught within its walls. It changes form and power based upon the users’ heart gaining strength from their will and desire. It is said so long as the heart does not break, neither shall the walls of this castle.

Interaction with othersInteractions with others:

Ascension line: “Even if I should lose this hero as I had Galahad, I’m glad that for however brief or long a period it shall be I have the strength to protect you, Senpai.”

Mary Seacole: “Mrs. Raikou, Emiya, and now miss Seacole. I’m glad that Chaldea has such kind and caring people, and their food.”

Marie (Vernal): “Such pretty flowers, and they smell wonderful too.”

Nero Clausius (Brave): “I’ve heard that Nero in her Rider class was bad news but seeing you I highly doubt that.”

Yulungur: “Thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I am able to fight as well as I can thanks to you as much as the spirit inside me.”

Others interaction with herOthers interactions with her:

Mary Seacole: “Oh you sweet dear the tragedies you had to face, and yet your persevere. I do not like the idea of you being in such a dangerous situation, but I shall not stop you. Simply know that you may come to me whenever you need it.”

Yulungur: “Your welcome, Violet Viper. Hmm, viper? From what I understand viper has a rather negative connotation these days, perhaps we should change your title. Then again Violet Snake doesn’t role of the tongue, and serpent isn’t much better."

Authors Notes: So, where this idea came from is kind of a long explanation, but to make it super short. I saw that the Ortenaus costume was a downgrade from what Mash use to be and basically wanted to do the opposite and make an improvement. If the Bio is confusing, sorry it involves another servant sheet I did, and feel free to ask questions, that’s probably better than telling you here.

Blog Entries
    here is my first real servant after a while which is Thematically Fitting given the new Paladin profiles in the last weeks here

Fierabras
    (Berserker)
    Greetings Master, I'm Servant Class Berserker. My real name is just Fierabras. So, where is the first opponent or buffet?

Height:235 cm
    Weight: 200~ kg
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: France (Legends)
    Weapon: His Noble Phantasm and limbs
    Other qualifying Classes: Saber, Rider, Caster
    Likes: Worthy rivals/opponents, honorable behavior, food and drinking
    Dislikes: Weak obstacles, religious hypocrisy
    Talents: Brawling, traveling
    Natural Rival: Roland
    Parameters

Strength: A+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: B++
    Luck: B
    Mana: C
    NP: A

Personality and Background

Fierabras was born somewhere in what is now known as Algeria and was raised as a warrior. Then he went after defeating some Crusaders and wanted to make a reverse crusade to conquer the Christian Rome which he succeeded at, taking the christianic relics and making out of them an armor.

He is an honest and simple person who doesn't really care about religious affairs as long as they don't take someone's life. He is a warrior who always sought an adventurous life and although he was a fierce combatant, he never attacked the weak or helpless instead he has helped them.

Skills

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: C
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthening one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Rank up all parameter except Luck and Mana. Although it would normally shroud his reasoning, his Noble Phantasm Armaris: Volto Reliquistis prevents to a degree the numbing of his mind. As such he is just a little bit "simplified".

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster: B++
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. In Fierabras particular case it is that he was through his imposing physique and fierceness in battle seen as a descendant of Giants.

As such it is in his Berserker Class at the highest possible rank. Thus giving him a Rank up in all physical parameters as well as a "titanic" shape.

Code of Honor- Just under us Knights: B+
    The Sublimation of his religion rejecting mindset and the faith overgrasping acknowledgment of his noble honor. It allows Fierabras to fully negate any religious or Divine skills of his opponents that could intervene in the fight. In the case of one on one battles Fierabras can announce a duel. If the opponent accepts the challenge he is capable of sealing non experience based Noble Phantasm up to the B Rank and weakening those above. Additionally he is able to sense if a third party wants to intervene in a precognition like way.

Noble Phantasm

Armaris:
    Santo Reliquistis
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:
    The Relics he stole from the Vatican and which he reforged into a new armor.

It possesses the capabilities to reproduce the miracles of the Christian faith, but due to his current incarnation the armor almost entirely reduced to its passive capacities as they are:

It grants the wearer a clearness of mind in form of a Clairvoyance (C+). As well it provides a non corruptive Mental Pollution-like mental interference resistence that even partially blocks Mad Enhancement.

An effect similar to Natural Body in that the wearer will be over the time released from corporeal diseases and gives them an "apostolic" look after a while.

The conceptual capability to recreate/construct Miracles like the ability to walk on water or to emulate Skills like Dragonslayer, or the resistence against curses etc. Even as Berserker this armor provides the wearer Magic Resistance at B Rank.

But the core abillity of this Noble Phantasm is the balm of Jesus Christ which is flowing within the armor. Upon the death of Fierabras it leaks the balm which sinks into its wearer, curing all damages and resurrecting them at maximal three times. Additionally the resurrected obtains a form of "limited enlightment" (The newly awakened shall not fall again) which enables him to survive the cause of his death like that: a powerful curse shall fail, an invisibly fast projectile can be dodged like a common thrown stone, a sure kill attack (like Gae Bolg) will outright fail and miss.

Alternatively he can use the balm to resurrect others and in that case he is permited to use this abillity once during his incarnation without to use his three counts.

Swords of the Completeness:
    Grabun, Pleasence and Baptism
    Anti-Unit
    Description:
    The three swords which were the siblings to such masterpieces as Durandal and Hauteclaire.
    Fierabras is at least in this Class unable to use each of the individual capabilities of the respective swords. But they are nevertheless swords of the finest quality who seek their equal and does bestow Berserker with each of their defensive blessing. Grabun bestows him with the resistence against conceptual effects, Pleasence against Mind interferences and Baptism grants him resistence against Holy as well as Unholy attributed attacks.

Relations

Roland: Ah my dear friend and worthy rival. What have I heard you had some escapades!? I know some heartbreak can hurt but other mothers have pretty daughters too. It looks like I need to beat you back into your prime...*cracks knuckles*

Astolfo: Ah Astolfo as crazy as ever. I heard you have made some good work. How would it be if we go and grab some drinks and food? I charge but only if you wear something appropriate.

Artoria: I have never thought that "Arsa-o" would possesss this shape but it's irrevelant. In fighting and leadership the only thing that counts is ability... without anymore words please let me see them first hand.

besides has someone probably seen my Mage ,how did he become ?
    and as Always a Little commentary would be welcome.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; Today at 05:39 PM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...