Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243293333338341342343
Results 6,841 to 6,848 of 6848

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Humboldt: So this guy was a naturalist of some kind, seems pretty interesting (I, in my ignorance, haven't heard of him before, sorry). Rider I'm thinking is justified by his travels despite him not having a real "legend" associated with riding, or being an ancient Chinese philosopher, but it seems like an okay justification anyway. I have some confusion over these parameters, not just the series of positive modifiers which I won't go into too much depth on but the rankings of Endurance and Mana. Endurance seems quite high for this Servant, while Mana seems too low as often when Servants were not conventional Mages I opt to believe that the focus they put into their work can give them a higher Mana rank, which Humboldt seems to fit. That's more my own personal opinion on the matter so it's not too important.

Usually I'd probably just say "skills are good, moving on" but I have to give special note with the detail you've gone into on Class Skills, I was quizzical about Magic Resistance but your description justifies it quite well . Personal skills are, well, really quite well written and justified although Pioneer of the Stars might be a bit of a stretch... but it's a skill that's more prominently featured in Grand Order so I know little about it (shows how good a poster I am -_-).

The Noble Phantasm is very well done all in all. I have no proper objections to it, anything that gives me an opportunity to make a horrid Ocean Man joke is always appreciated. Sorry if this critique isn't the best... I'm out of practice. Also, since you mentioned the person (so I need to self-promote), how would Humboldt react to my Darwin (although there have been better ones than mine done in the past, most likely). Admittedly I should be taking notes on how to write a good Naturalist Servant. Overall you've written what is quite a damn good sheet, it was fun to read as well so thank you .
    • He's a very new Servant, and one associated with a discourse that rejects magic on principle. Thus, the mana rank. Endurance is a bit high, lowering it to D to be in line with Drake.
    • The positive modifiers are Galvanism-based. Probably wasn't clear.
    • He set the stage for a bunch of other more famous types like Darwin and Galvani to finalize their scientific ideas. He was even technically the first one to explore the Louisiana Purchase before Lewis and Clark, so I feel like it's deserved. I haven't seen the Skill lower than EX so that's how it just might work.
    • He'd just be happy Darwin was able to take his concept of biogeography and do all new things with it.

You're a champ for all the critique

Okay, so I changed Attribute to Sky because I cannot into proper translation :V

(I swear to god, if it turns out Heaven was totally legit I will do nothing but put it on the next sheet that will be compatible with it).

JP Friend Code
    Cirno uses Sky, so let's go with it. I don't assume anybody datamines the NA FGO server, so for now, we don't know what changes (or translations, to be exact) that they made for Attributes.
    Sasaki Kojirou Avenger when?!

Grand Order Support
    IGN: ホタル (641,034,243)

Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Mad Enhancement is only hidden in Caster class, since it's the only variant of Boudicca that is pre-'Romans raped my daughters and flogged me' stage. A Boudicca Lily, if you will. It's tied to how she is aware of events later in her life, rather than what she should be able to remember as Caster incarnation.

I wanted to do Boudicca for a long time and I have her Rider sheet, but also wanted to try something new. The only relatively uncharted direction to take her, was to think up how she could be before the Roman trouble and honestly, Caster seems natural fit, because from what few accounts of her there are, Boudicca was at least skilled with divination. The rest of it is pure authorial fiction though.

Also, the day I accept Boudicca's GO design is the day I lose my soul.
    I still rest on my case that it is an alternate version of Boudicca instead of Boudicca Lily because your sheet actually has her height taller than the GO one. (She's about 172-175cm)

I'm a sucker for small details I know

Blog Entries
    What does the EX-ranked NP of Zhuge Liang could actually do?
    I'm asking this because I'm making a Sima Yi servant sheet.

JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    What does the EX-ranked NP of Zhuge Liang could actually do?
    "Effect as a Noble Phantasm is unknown"

Blog Entries
    So, it's EX-ranked because it's effect is unknown, and thus immeasurable?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Pardon if I'm asking a stupid question here, but when have you done a Darwin sheet? At the very least it's not listed in your compendium...
    That's it, I'm throwing in the towel, I mistook Charles Darwin for John Muir, I'll be over in the corner crying fishing for compliments if anyone wants me.
    Last edited by sherlock1110; Today at 02:34 AM.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets