Page 640 of 858 FirstFirst ... 140540590630635638639640641642645650690740 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,800 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    I kinda like the idea of him designating a zone like that, where only he and those he permits can tread or something. Might play around with that, in addition to the terraforming. Thanks for the suggestion!

"The Tsar lives... forever."

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Archer of Ise

"nice to meet you master, i am Archer, your servant. I will follow all commands, so please, do not put yourself in more danger then necessary"

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: japan
    Height: 157cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Dislikes: solitude, violence, empresses
    Talent: Archery, rites, poetry
    Armaments: bow, mirror
    Natural Enemy: empress jito

stats

Str: E++
    End: E++
    Agi: C++
    Mna: EX
    Lck: D+++
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills
    Independent action(A): Archer can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms back up from the Master, or other Prana source is necessary.

Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

personal skills
    Territory creation(EX): usualy a skill of the caster class, Archer has recived this skill by means of one of her Noble phantasms. It allows for the creation of a "grand shrine" the equals in power to hundreds of temples.

Purification rites(A): the skill to performe the various
    Purification rites
    Harae
    from the Shinto tradition, a kind of Exorcism that cleanses someone or something of their
    Impurity
    Kagere
    and
    Sins
    Tsumi

Affection of the gods(A): Archer has recive the protection of several Kami, including the goddess amaterasu. However the the effects of this skill are only activated inside her "great shrine".

Noble phantasm

Great Treasures of the Gods, birch wood bow
    Asuza yumi

Archer's main way of combat, an replica of the bow of the legendary emperor jimmu, she is allowed use by her possition.
    Despite being a bow, it does not fire normal arrows. Insted, by plucking it's string, a sharp sound is produced, this acts as a kind of invisible "sound arrow". By calling it's name, Archer is capable of using a special technic that fires 59 sound arrows in a single time.
    The bow also appears to grant a passive protection from curses, but it goes mostly unused because Archer alredy has stronger Protections from her "Affection of the gods" skill.

House of the sun goddess
    Ise jingu

The "Great shrine of Ise" is one of the holiest places in shinto religion. Being composed of 125 minor shrines, with the main one being dedicated to Amaterasu-no-ookami, it is said to guard the [ruby=eight hands mirror]Yata-no-kagami[ruby].
    Archer can replicate the place, but it does take twenty days for it to be ready. Once it is contructed, it becomes a permanent part of the world and it does not require any more sustent. Even if Archer dies, the place will continue to exist for at least 20 years.
    Inside the shrine, allies will recive several boosts and enemies will suffer from demerits, but the biggest power of the shrine is that so long Archer is in it's area, the shrine can use the mirror that resides within it to suply her with greats amounts of mana.

background

Archer identity is princess Oku the older daughter of emperor tenmu. She in recorded in theMan'yōshū as the first saio of the great temple of ise.
    Her brother, prince Otsu was a likely candidate to succed the emperor. However, whem the emperor died, the empress-consort Uno-no-sarara declared that her son would be the emperor and had Otsu put to death.
    This shocked Archer. She left her position on the shrines and returned to the capital to tend to her brother's remains, composed three verses of lament, which are collected in the Man'yōshū, and them quietly dissapered from history.

personality

Being both a member of the imperial family and a servant of Amaterasu, Archer is a proper lady. Tender and graceful, she can even be called a
    Ideal japanese woman
    Yamato Nadeshiko
    , a radiant personaliity that enchants even the brutes.
    Wise and brave, her perseverance should not understimated. She prides herself in her loyalty and despises any kind of betrayal. Having been deeply affected by the loss of a loved one, it seems she can also become a bit overprotective if her master acts to recklessly.

dialouge

Tamamo-no-mae"Lady Amaterasu, it is a honor to meet y... huh?... You are not her... But... What do you mean "it's complicated"

Wu zetiani dont trust her, even she has the looks of a child. Someone decent would never dress like that"

Emiya"thruth, goodness, beauty. It's good to meet another one who understands the value of Kyudo"

Hata no kawakatsu"i was never very good on my Kagura performances, maybe you can give me some pointers? I can teach you how to shoot a arrow in exchange"

Last edited by the god of world-0; August 7th, 2018 at 08:45 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Oku: I have questions.
    - Wouldn't a Heroic Spirit of her era have Magic Resistance, you know, the Class Skill of the Archer class?
    - Why would her Territory Creation allow the creation of something equal to hundreds of Temples? Isn't the Ise Grand Shrine still "just" the greatest shrine of Japan? And wouldn't that mean that most other religions' holiest places would get this same treatment?
    - What's with all the pluses in her parameters?
    - As far as I can tell, Affection of the Gods is tied to the person, not a place. So why is hers different?
    - Is there some significance to the 59 arrows of her 1st NP? And why would she a) be able to wield the weapon (given that she was never a combatant) and b) be able to draw out its power (having never owned it)?
    - Why would she be able to summon (or rather, physically construct) the Ise Grand Shrine? As far as I can tell, she was just the first member of the Imperial family to be sent to live there and doesn't have any connections to building or founding it.

This just seems wanked for the sake of wanking. Would be nice to get answers to those questions, though.

Additional question: Why would the Independent Action of someone who spent most of her life living in a monastery under someone else's orders have a rank of A?
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 7th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Okay, answers
    -i forgot magic resistence, my bad, adding in.

-the ise jingu counts a several shrines because it is several shrines, 125 to be more exacly.

-that is the range of her bonusus from protection of the gods.

-her protection is tied to her role, which she cannot exercite outside the shrines.

-59 is the number of actual Asuza yumi's on the real ise grand shrine, as the saio, she has access to it and was thaught how to use it.

-her being the saio is her major reason to be a heroic spirit, the shrine is just deeply connected to it.

-i mean, she did lived alone. Mybe i will lower.

The is a little bit of wank (probably born out of bias for the character) but i dont think is to much. She is kind crappy outside of Ise jingu, and that takes time to be build.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd point out that the Grand Shrine has power equivalent to hundreds of shrines, considering that ordinary Territory Creation lists a Temple as something A-ranked, making it sound wanked since you don't seem to use capitalization much (if I'm not mistaken, shrines are also lesser holy places than temples in general).
    The rest seems alright with the answers you've given (though I doubt that a member of the Imperial family lived alone in the biggest temple of Japan). Though I must note that the first NP is awfully similar to Tristan's Failnaught, only with less reasoning behind it (Tristan being a harp player and all).

Blog Entries
    I guess it's just a misundestanding. I not a native english-speaker, so i havent noticed the differences betweem shrine and temple.
    It is similar to tristans NP. But you see, the legend says that the sound made by the bow is what dispel evil spirits, so is not really that much of a screath

Fate / White Memoria

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll corroborate that last fact at least. I gave my Urabe no Suetake the same bow, and my research led me to give him Harp of Healing as a skill to represent that, though at a relatively low rank. It would have been nice to distinguish Azusa Yumi from Failnaught by changing the way the bow delivers its sound-based damage, but I digress.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Lancer
    Identity: Ukemochi no Kami
    Also known as: Ōgetsuhime no Kami
    Height: 147 cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Heaven
    Origin: Japanese mythology
    Armament: Giant chopsticks and saucer
    Natural enemy: Tsukuyomi no Mikoto

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    NP: EX

Background
    Ukemochi is the Japanese goddess of food and wife of the fox god Inari no Ōkami, although in some versions they’re the same god. She is the provider of food for the world, and in part the responsible of the separation between the day and the night.

One day, Ukemochi invited the Sun goddess Amaterasu to a banquet at Earth. Amaterasu couldn’t attend the feast, so she asked her brother and husband, the Moon god Tsukuyomi to go on her place. The food at the party had a sublime aspect, but there was something that irritated greatly the lunar deity. In order to bring up the dishes, Ukemochi had to regurgitate them. Disgusted by it, Tsukuyomi unsheathed his sword and killed her on the spot. But even after having died, the goddess’ body still produced food. From some of her organs, the five cereals (rice, millet, soy, wheat, beans) were created. Silkworms sprouted from her eyebrows, and the ox and horse were born from her hair. Amaterasu sowed the grains and bred the worms, starting both agriculture and sericulture.

Usually, Ukemochi would be a Caster class Servant. However, she has changed herself to a different class, Lancer, to increase the probabilities of her meeting with Inari, who can be summoned as a Caster as well.

Personality
    A cheerful young girl that rarely stops smiling, a delighting and adorable sight whose sole presence livens the ambient, Ukemochi’s nature as a benevolent goddess is undeniable, but also…

She lounges on the living room’s sofa, turns on the TV, and starts gorging on snacks and cup ramen. She stays there for hours, getting up only to get more food. Battling? Ah, yes, that’s what Servants are supposed to do, but it looks like she’s not going anywhere. Astonishing, what a lazy Servant, what a lazy goddess. How can she be the wife of such a strict and hard-working god like Inari? Perhaps their relationship works like magnets: the opposites attract each other.

Laziness and hunger apart, the truth is that Ukemochi is a kind and gentle girl. She has a great love for nature and for the world itself. The situation of the modern world is in a great part possible thanks to Inari’s work as a god of prosperity and industry. Having spent a lot of time at Yomi, Ukemochi is happy to see that her spouse has done such a good job. What she likes the most about the present is all the new dishes that have been created. She can’t wait to try as many as possible, much to the pain of her Master’s wallet. Things like pollution, however, sadden her. Should she see some trash where it shouldn’t be, she’ll rush to clean the place, no matter how much time it takes her. Perhaps it’s because of things like this that Inari loves her.

Treatment with the Master: The absurdly high expenditures in junk food and the lack of motivation to go fighting complicate what could be a friendly relation with Ukemochi. She won’t move until she feels like doing it (if she ever does), so asking nicely won’t do much. One must resort to more drastic measures, like giving her a rap on the head. Once something is done about it, forming a bond is quite easy as long as she is satisfied. As a suggestion, going to a restaurant with her will make her very happy.

Likes: “Oh, come on! Don’t ask me something so stupid, Master! Isn’t it obvious that what I like the most is foo… Being with Inari? Phew… I could feel that killing glare from here…

Dislikes: “Wasting food is a no! If you aren’t going to eat that, give it to me!”

Wish for the Grail: “Oh, oh, I know exactly what to wish for! A mountain of food that goes all the way to Amagahara! Just kidding~! I want to be together with Inari forever!”

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection from any spell with a chant below three verses. Greater Rituals and High Thaumaturgy have little effect. Ukemochi states that she has obtained a higher rank in this skill because Inari would resort to “domestic violence” when she was idling.

Personal skills
    Divine Core of the Goddess EX
    The expression of being a perfect goddess since birth. This composite skill includes Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of mind and body, repels mental interference, and prevents the body from changes due to growth or caloric intake. Ukemochi is a bunrei, obtaining the highest rank. One could think there’s an irregularity since her figure isn’t precisely slim, but she’s always been like this.

Inexhaustible Bale (Body) EX
    More and more delicious food keeps coming. Different from the normal version of this skill, Ukemochi is able to create food with her own body. Unlike her spouse, she isn’t limited to rice, and can pull forth a whole banquet with fish, meat, vegetables, and everything you can imagine. The food can be used in combat by creating blasts with it, or using large pieces as melee weapons/projectiles, although Ukemochi dislikes doing so because it’s a waste. It has only one inconvenient, and that is that she has the tendency to grossly cough up the food.
    By the way, the possession of this skill doesn’t mean Ukemochi won’t try to empty her Master’s fridge.

Affections of the Goddess B+
    Denotes that one is being loved by a god. Affection comes from Inari, Ukemochi’s spouse. By adapting herself to a Knight class, and with the effects of this skill, that rank up her physical parameters, she becomes quite adept to physical combat. Furthermore, because Inari is a god of prosperity and is associated with one of the Seven Gods of Fortune, Ukemochi receives a plus modifier for all Luck checks.

Familiars (Silkworms) E

From the eyebrows of Ukemochi’s corpse, the first silkworms were created. This is enough to allow her to use them as her familiars, directing and controlling them after establishing a contract with them. Even when shoved into the Lancer class, Ukemochi doesn’t seem to have any trouble with this skill at all.

Noble Phantasm

Gisei Enkai – Sekai ni, Waga Nikutai wo
    Sacrificial banquet – To the World, my body

Type: Anti-Famine, Anti-Country
    Description:

“This body fell once in the past, and this body will fall now in the present. I will wither anew, but my flesh will nourish this afflicted land. Now, my soul will return to Yomi, and the rest of myself will become the meal of this ground. Open thy mouth, O World, and devour me with an ‘itadakimasu’!”

By death, Ukemochi filled the Earth with abundant food. Her own body provided the world with the essential aliments, and made it prosperous for humans. This kind of achievement is the one that has allowed the creation of this Noble Phantasm.

Ukemochi can transfer her own magical energy to the leylines of a contaminated terrain and cleanse it to purify it, a ritual on a considerable level, equaling a miracle. Physical and chemical pollution, even magical pollution coming from curses, is completely eradicated in a matter of seconds, and the area will son start turning into a natural paradise, filled to the brim with lush vegetation and any sort of edible veggies. If the area has any water, it’ll become pristine, as well as potable should it be fresh water. Soon, local animals will arrive to the place and settle there, drawn by the presence of food. Depending on the type of leyline, the area of effect can vary from barely a couple of hectares to several square kilometers, even going as far as affecting a whole country. Such a quick restoration can only be the work of a god, indeed. Only a curse at the level of All the World’s Evil would be impossible to remove.

Given that this Noble Phantasm recreates an event that happened after Ukemochi was killed, it’s only natural that its usage entails her death. The entirety of her magical energy is gently but steadily poured into the leylines. Not even her Spirit Core remains. Without a single regret, she gives up her life and her wish to heal the world she admires and loves. Her chopsticks stab her heart, blood is poured from her chest to the saucer and then to the floor, yet her smile won’t leave her face at any moment. If dying will save the land, then she’s fine with it.

Relations
    Tawara Tōta: “Wait, wait, wait! What do you mean you can pull infinity food from your bale?! What’s the point of me being here then?!”

Tamamo no Mae: “Ta-ma-mo? Ah, you mean Amaterasu! Of course I know her, she’s a good friend of mine! But Inari and her don’t get along… What a pity…”

Circe: “Yummy~! What is this kykeon thing?! It’s delicious! Give me more, please!”

Artoria Pendragon: “Uggghh… I’ve brought forth so much food I think I’m going to throw up…”

EMIYA: “What’s this?! It’s delicious, this cooking! Are you really a human?!”

This is something I should have done a long time ago. The class change is something like Rama being a Saber in FGO instead of an Archer, but I'm not sure if Lancer is the best choice (the giant chopsticks - not in the FC - are the "lance", just in case). Honestly, I don't know what class would be better, because Archer sounds too lazy. Perhaps I should have done normal Inari as a Saber...

PS: If someone finds a cute picture of a chubby loli in kimono, please share it with me. I couldn't find any
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 20th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    King of padoru, you really do excell in the prodution of cute girl (although it got a little dark in the end). It's odd that inari is not on the relations section.
    Any opnions on my Archer?

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ukemochi's legend is just "puke food, die, corpse becomes more food", so it was unavoidable that her NP ended up being like that. I don't usually include non-canon characters in the Relations part, but I should include something for Inari.

Ōku: Should I assume that all those + in the parameters belong to the territory and skill bonuses? If so, it's not really necessary to include them. Semiramis' parameters don't include the bonus for being inside the Gardens, for example. Also, some more information about the effects of each skill, or a justification for why she has them and why they're at that rank, could be nice

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kāmadhātu Saver:
    Liberate the Wheel of Life

Savior of Mankind, your virtuous deeds have not been overlooked.
    However, there are many others who would threaten the Human Order and deny them Liberation.
    So, let us save these misled souls... Master.
    Hehe. It felt strange, saying that."

True Name: Ksitigarbha, Hell-Realm Bodhisattva

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Place of Origins: India (Ksitigarbhasūtra)

Parameters:

STR - C
    END - A
    AGI - B
    MAG - A
    LUK - B
    NP - A++

"The word 'Hell' embodies the painful sensations experienced by all sattvas. For there are no flames greater than anger, greed, pleasure or ignorance -- the fires of discord that ravages the Desire Realms."

~Shakyamuni

Info

Height/Weight: 168cm/48kg

Dislikes: Poisonous Snakes

Talent: “Samaritanism”

Natural Enemy: The Corrupter, Sesshouin Kiara

Attribute: Star

Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Female, King, Divine

Armaments:
    Khakkara
    Staff
    Cintamani
    Orb

Catalyst: [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

Skills

Class Skills:

Charisma - A
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm, and their ability to command or unify an army/country. A rare talent, an ability of the Saver Class.

At this rank, the user can be considered to have the greatest level of popularity. A cardinal Bodhisattva whose popularity is next to Avalokiteśvara herself, Saver is often worshipped as the savior of the Six Realms of Desire -- especially that of the Naraka Domain. She is also considered the protector of infants and travelers in a certain country to the East. As a result, Saver is especially proficient in handling children and wrongdoers alike; a duality of purity and wickedness, the ideal nanny and warden.

“No matter how dark or dull their hearts may be, my words will lead all under the refuge of Dharma.”

---

Counter Hero - B+
    Reduces the parameters of the statistics of "Heroes" the Servant faces in combat. A featured Class Skill of the Saver Class.

At this rank, all of the opponents' parameters are reduced by two ranks. In Saver's case, opponents classified under "Anti-Heroes" will lose an additional rank. As the Bodhisattva who saves the wicked of Naraka, Saver has a much deeper understanding over those whose lives were consumed in hatred and suffering. Grasping the Anti-Heroes' mannerism, character, beliefs and so forth to ensure their salvation: a "Power to Subdue Those Who Clarify Good and Evil."

“I have witnessed the same wrongs committed by countless others who had struggled like you. ...Do not dismiss me as though I cannot comprehend your troubles.”

Personal Skills:

Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig - EX
    Grants protection to one who has reached "The Truth of the World" or "The Answer of Humanity." With the exception of Divinity, this Skill unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and inter-dimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's total health. This Skill also shuts out the probability of mental interference by 100%.

As one who reached Awakening and became Bodhisattva, it is natural for Saver to hold the highest ranking. Through heavy prayer and offerings, Saver managed to reach Awakening and successfully reached Naraka to save her mother through a transfer of merit. The only reason she denied Buddhahood is her vow afterward: to liberate those trapped in Naraka and all five other Desire Realms.

"If I do not descend into Naraka to help those who suffer, where else will I go? Only when all living beings have been saved, will I finally attain Bodhi."

---

Mana Burst (Mahāpadma & Avīci) - A
    A variant of Mana Burst, where it harness the tortuous chill and blaze of Naraka. By using her staff to "tear a hole" into the Hell Realm, torrents of jagged black ice and searing blue flames will spill forth onto the battlefield. With the exception of Saver, those who come into contact will be inflicted with pain beyond compare. Those who are without evil take half-damage to the Skill, for not even Naraka will overlook crimes of previous lifetimes…

Rather than being used for offense, however, Saver harness the Skill to maintain a distance between herself and the enemy. As the Bodhisattva commonly used her staff to force open the gates between individual Hells, Saver only has refined control if the staff is present. Should she be disarmed, however, the Bodhisattva can only bring about colossal blasts unlike the precise strikes when the staff is present. In spite of its sinister connotations, this Skill never leaves fatal injuries; after all, the purpose of the Hell-Realm is to punish, not kill.

To the observant ones, it's clear Saver is not using the Skill to its full potential.

"Please, cease this needless resistance; I am here to offer liberation, not destruction."

---

Puñña Vessel - EX
    The acquirement of a
    body
    existence
    that inspires positive change. Upon setting sights on Saver, the subject must roll a Mental Resistance-check to suppress their impulse to do good. Regardless of alignments or values, those who fail will have an altercation in their personality (i.e. being nicer, charitable, honest, etc.). At the same time, however, they receive multiple protections for their change of heart. An absurd "super-version" of Golden Rule (Body), where not only is the user endowed with a perfected body, but those who gaze upon them are endowed with buffs whose quantity rival that of divine blessings.

As a means to encourage enlightenment and gather merit, Saver devised 28 benefits for "Any good sattva who reverently praises, gazes at and worship her or her sutras." Said benefits include being protected by heavenly beings, eliminate all disasters coming their way, and even the eventual attainment of Bodhi. This is not a direct path to liberation, but merely a way to generate merit for the benefit of all living beings; in turn, the accumulated merit will lead everyone into a state ideal for achieving enlightenment.

For a cosmic being supposedly above earthly desires, isn't this kind of vain?

"E-eheheh... Well, erm..."
    (Saver looks down, unable to reply. She seems to be pouting.)

Noble Phantasms

Bhavachakra
    Lord of the Six Paths

Anti-Army
    Range: 1~500
    Max Targets: ??? People

“Death is not the end. It never was.”

The Wheel of Life. The representation of Samsāra, the endless cycle rife with suffering, attachment, and impermanence. Upon activation, the halo behind Saver will expand into a mandala resembling the entirety of the Desire Realm. Within each section, “beams of light” are launched at the opponent in lightning-speed. With a keen eye, these “beams” are really ethereal arms, each one from an incarnation of Saver from another world. Answering Saver’s call, her "selves" will aid in the subjugation of any opponent.

Capable of launching dozens of strikes in a moment akin to a “Six-fold rotary cannon,” each
    Realm
    barrel
    possess a certain attribute and color: On the Higher Realms, Deva (Yellow) deals additional Anti-Divine damage, Manussa (Blue) Anti-Human, and Tiryagyoni (Green) Anti-Large. However, those of the Chaotic Alignment only take half damage from these types. On the Lower Realms, Asura (Orange) deals additional Anti-King damage, Preta (Purple) Anti-Demon, and Naraka (Red) Anti-Evil. Only enemies of the Lawful Alignment take only half damage from them.

While this offers superb cover-fire for Saver, Bhavachakra’s true purpose is to “Collect Merit Energies.” Being the force behind one’s reincarnations and goal to Nirvana, Bhavachakra siphons them off of the living beings -- be it allies, enemies, or even Saver herself -- in the vicinity. Powered by merit, the rings around the wheel begin to turn until it is revolving -- becoming an engine that offers salvation. Courtesy of the Puñña Vessel Skill, this process is made much faster than normal.

Once around 30 turns have passed, Saver’s second Noble Phantasm can be activated.

“I… I kind of feel bad… ripping off from the Compassionate One.”

---

Sasgati-Parināmāna
    Six Gates of Desire, Converge Onto One

Anti-Unit
    Range: 6
    Max Targets: 1 person

“Deva, Asura, Manussa, Tiraccānayoni, Petta, and Niranya: no matter how much the Wheel turns, all are ultimately sattva. Your pains, your pleasures, your wrongs, and rights… All shall be undone. Let the planes be emptied, Sasgati-Parināmāna!

Saver's eternal goal and vow -- the liberation of all Six Desire Realms -- manifest as a Noble Phantasm. Although she is remembered mostly as the savior of Naraka, her role as the Lord of the Six Paths -- she who guides all realms into Nirvana -- remains true. From the untroubled Deva to the wicked Asura, all would be freed from the endless cycle.

The ultimate "Redemption Noble Phantasm," Bhavachakra’s six sections will open up to reveal a pale moon-like core. The symbol of Enlightenment, the merit gathered previously will be converted into heat-value rivaling that of countless Holy Swords. Once charged, Saver's orb will drift in front of the core; acting as a "prism" for the energy to converge onto a single target, chosen to bear the merits of many. The amount of suffering and evils within the target matters little, for the virtues naturally overpowers all demerits. With the
    Cintamani
    star-jewel
    as the catalyst, Sasgati-Parināmāna will discharge a column of blinding white light, inflicting salvation divergent from that of Shakyamuni's.

Merit, as a force, does not directly lead to Nirvana. Rather, it sets the individual for next life where Nirvana is an "almost certain possibility." Because Sasgati-Parināmāna has converted merit into heat-values, it incinerates both the target's body and negative karma, while rejuvenating the body akin to rebirth. This cycle rapidly repeats until the target is cleansed of all fetters, achieving Bodhi through flash-rebirths and weaponized-merit transfer. All of this occurs within mere moments, a reminder that even a lifetime is impermanent and brief.

Even targets with non-human aspects are not exempt, as even gods and demons are susceptible to
    Death and Rebirth
    Samsāra
    . Only those who already achieved enlightenment can resist the Noble Phantasm, while existences greater than the any of the six domains cannot be saved entirely.

Lore

It all began with a single maiden with a wish to save her mother.

It was rather simple: the maiden’s mother, who slandered the Three Jewels, had passed away before fully amending her wrongs. Fearing she might have fallen into the Hell-Realm because of her karma, this daughter gave away everything: her family possessions and properties, all to buy flowers and offerings for the Buddha. Not a single coin was left unspent, for all are dedicated to liberating her dear mother from Naraka's torments.

At a temple, gazing and worshipping the venerable face of the Buddha, this daughter tearfully spoke to herself, “The Buddha has complete wisdom. If he were still in this world, I would be able to ask him where my mother is.”

The maiden's wish was answered, for she heard a voice both distant and close.

"If you wish to know of your mother's fate, return to your home and let go of your burdens."

Heeding the voice, the daughter meditated for three days and three nights. Unexpectedly, she found herself before the shoreline of a boiling sea. She saw many men and women who were eaten and bitten by evil blood-thirsty animals. She saw many monstrous demons with many hands, eyes, legs or heads. Their teeth grew out of their mouths and were sharp as swords. The demons frightened, chased, and seized criminal persons, before twisting their heads and feet together. A sight that would send even the most stoic of men into terror.

Disheartened by the sights before her, the maiden was greeted by a demon. She paid no heed to the creature's twisted features, nor its incredulous expression. All the daughter wanted was to find and save her mother. Inquiring about her mother's whereabouts, the demon placed both hands together and reassured the daughter,

“Saintly child, return home and do not be sad. Your mother ascended to the Upper Realms. It is said she was saved by the love of her daughter, who made offerings at the temple of the Buddha for the purpose of saving her mother.”

Within a short time, the Brahmin daughter woke up as if from a dream. She was joyous that her struggle was not for naught, that her mother had been reborn with a better life. But it was then she remembered the sights of those screaming within Naraka's halls. If such souls are still out there, suffering the same way as did her mother, then how can she ignore their pleas? Such a thought left the maiden in tears, ashamed of her selfishness. If so...

Suddenly filled with resolve, she faced the statue of the Buddha and vowed, “Until the arrival of Maitreya, I shall not accept Buddhahood until all sattva are relieved of their suffering.”

This was the ascension of Ksitigarbha, the Bodhisattva of the Hell-Realms. In Buddhist beliefs, "Hell" is treated not as a physical realm, but generally as the suffering (i.e. birth, conflict, pleasure, death) experienced by living things. The variance between the six realms is not their "physical" differences, but the amount of pleasure and pain in them. By following this logic, all the planes can be considered a "Hell" solely because one experiences suffering. In essence, Ksitigarbha offers salvation to not just Naraka, but to all six Desire Realms.

Even if they are but a grain of sand, a single drop, or a speck of dust in the trichiliocosm, she will save each and every one. This is the promise of a young maiden, whose love for all remain true to this day.

Personality

An enlightened being, one of the four prime Bodhisattvas that strive to save the world. Unlike the others of her kind, however, Ksitigarbha expanded her sights beyond that of humanity; the liberation of all living beings, no matter which plane of life they had walked. Their paths towards enlightenment are much more arduous, but she -- the Lord of the Six Paths -- will shepherd them with a kind smile.

With the wisdom of countless incarnations, Ksitigarbha presents herself in a reserved and high-minded attitude. Never succumbing to baseless emotions and troubles, she is always ready to calm the hearts of others -- be it friend or foe. Making use of her role as a guide of enlightenment, the Bodhisattva occasionally imparts surprisingly insightful advice for those who are unsure of their next actions. Most of the time, Ksitigarbha will retain this stance until "helping others" is no longer an option.

Even as a cosmic savior, Ksitigarbha retains a mentality of an innocent maiden. Reflecting her vow, the Bodhisattva believes every living being holds the capacity for salvation. To Ksitigarbha, while heroes are "liberated" by the love of others, villains lack the liberty due to being shunned by others. She is the type who sheds tears over the wicked, not out of pity but for the circumstances that led down this path. Ksitigarbha will thus never abandon them, even if the Buddha himself had deemed them beyond salvation. A drive formed by simple love for those labeled as "Evil," Ksitigarbha is truly a little girl at heart.

But do not mistake compassion for naivete. Ksitigarbha has been guiding countless sattva towards enlightenment, meeting creatures from all walks of life. Having led them all to the path of Bodhi, Ksitigarbha became extremely perceptive of peoples' true natures; whether they are doubts or outright treachery, nothing gets by the Bodhisattva. She will expose these wicked thoughts with impunity, but will always be willing to give a second chance.

If she must resort to violence, however - - -

...There's always another chance in the next rebirth.

"The Holy Grail, a power capable of opening a way to... no. This artificial salvation must not come to pass. Under the Great Vow, I will empty all realms through my hands alone. It's so easy to take the easier option, but that path will only end in a hollow victory."

Extras:

(Chances of summoning Ksitigarbha through the FATE system or a standard grail is near impossible, for squabbles between mages make for a poor platform for salvation. However, she might answer the call of someone who has inflicted and received suffering of great magnitudes. Be it a drive to preserve Human History by denying other possibilities, or having lived a life more wretched than a Pariah, Ksitigarbha will answer their pleas. If not for their beliefs, the Bodhisattva will follow them out of simple compassion.)

(Her biggest weakness is compliments. In spite of her specifically offering benefits through the Ksitigarbhasūtra, the blatant worship and admiration of the rest of the world kind of embarrasses her. Although the Bodhisattva doesn't overreact thanks to Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, the blush on her cheeks is proof of her feelings towards this. Don't call her "Ojizou-sama.")

Craft Essence/Relationships

Absolution for the Wicked

There's a story of a murderer.
    Bound by duty, he began to seek out the fingers of others.
    For every human he came across, he killed them with impunity.
    Man, women, children, entire towns, all gone.

Drowned in the blood of many, he had lost ties with humanity.

For his final target, he came across the Blessed One, strolling down a path.
    Swiftly bolting towards the man, the murderer brandished a gleaming blade.
    But no matter how hard he ran, he could not catch up to the Blessed One.
    Tired and angry, the murderer demanded him to stop.

"I have stopped. You stop."

This was not a retort, but a "Truth."
    For he never stopped the propagation of suffering, driven by a foolish vow.

Dropping his weapons, the murderer repented.
    Even as a twisted monster, the Blessed One has forgiven him.
    Years later, the monster was reborn as an Arahant, having released of his fetters.
    Resolved to undo his wrongs, even it takes an eternity.

- - - This isn't my story.
    But the metamorphosis of a murderer to a saint is more inspiring than even epics themselves.
    And so, every day, in every world,
    I strive to follow the Blessed One's way.

Relations:

Saver (Buddha): "The Blessed One, he who I admire greatly. Without his guidance, I may have succumbed to despair- Hm!? W-why, I am pleased you find my progress satisfactory, World-honored One, for this Vow of mine was not made in vain!"

Saver's personal savior and role model, the Bodhisattva is completely reverent towards Shakyamuni. Especially during the meeting in Tāvatimsa Heaven, where Saver had spoken about all the Hell-Realms along with her role in guiding sattva towards Enlightenment. Within the assembly of enlightened beings, the Buddha reminded Saver that she may wait many lifetimes to redeem a single being; in reply, Saver tearfully pleaded that even if they are but a grain in the cosmos, then she will save all beings on the virtue of compassion. Satisfied, Shakyamuni assured that she will attain Bodhi. Upon meeting the Blessed One, it is assured Saver will immediately pay respects to him.

If not for Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, Saver may have already started to praise the Blessed One's wisdom for hours on end.

---

Xuanzang: "Chanzi, it seems you have matured greatly since your expulsion. Your sense of charity is unparalleled... Although, isn't it founded too much on instinctual hunches?"

There's nothing wrong in meeting a follower of the Buddha, especially if it was the one who trekked to India to retrieve many sutras. A sense of great respect for Saver is present, although the Bodhisattva is mostly miffed by Xuanzang's borderline-naive sense of kindness. A pure soul who instinctively sees no wrong in even the most wicked of demons, Saver is left somewhat taken aback by her obliviousness from obvious ill-intent.
    As (technically) the senior of the two, Saver will maintain a stern eye to make sure the Caster doesn't get into trouble. Again.

"...I can see why the Compassionate One chose you as the envoy for retrieving the sutras."

---

Avenger Servants: "A-ah, the anger, the loathing, the sorrow... (sob) Is this it for them, wallowing in a cursed existence?"

Since witnessing the suffering in Naraka, Saver gained a heart for relieving sentient beings from suffering -- whether they be good or evil. Seeing these Servants of Vengeance will be no different, although the Bodhisattva is met with a proverbial wall. Summoned to bear the resentment of others and themselves, Saver finds herself unable to change their ways; for they are static existences, only there to give and receive hate. Such a condition would naturally make the Bodhisattva shed a single tear.

"Quit crying over me, lady, I'm starting to feel like I actually mattered!"
    ~Angra Mainyu

---

Sesshouin Kiara: "Denied. This twisted salvation, this spirit of selfishness... I cannot accept this monster's ways. If this lifetime cannot teach you redemption, then may you try again in another...!"

Never before have you seen Saver so uncharacteristically angry. The Demonic Bodhisattva is the antithesis of Saver's beliefs: while both strived to save others from suffering, one does so with pleasure while the other by good deeds. The act of salvation through oneself, because the Beast considers only herself "humanity"... Saver cannot abide by such a selfish outlook, for it besmirches the title of Bodhisattva. Needless to say, the Hell-Realm Bodhisattva will prioritize Sesshouin's destruction through any means possible. Despite all this, Saver will never give up on saving her; for the Beast is still a sentient being, bound by the wheel of death and rebirth.

---

Jack the Ripper/Nursery Rhyme/Hans Christian Andersen: "Hello again, Big Sis! Are you here to take us out to play?" "Yay! We are playing Hide and Seek with miss Atlante and mister Amakusa, wanna join?"
    ~ Nursery Rhyme & Jack the Ripper

Saver's role as a protector of unborn children kicks into overdrive. With the murderer the manifestation of countless dead children and the story remnant of a dead Master's dreams, Saver will do anything to ensure their safety. If not having anything to do, the Bodhisattva will certainly be spending time with the children -- rivaling the Arcadian Archer in intensity. Should the Master be around the same age range, it is assured that Saver will treat them similarly.

The fairytale writer? Such a petulant behavior is the making of a childish heart, is it not?

"Wait, why the hell am I roped with them!?"
    ~Hans

---

Not a genderbend, I swear.
    Last edited by SleepMode; August 11th, 2018 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Added Relationships
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Teach me the way to Enlightenment, O adorable Bodhisattva

A R C H E R
    Alternate Class: N/A
    Epithet: Tyrant of the Islands
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Classical History

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: D
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action: A
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.

It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.
    A man who remains independent from Hellenism, from Greece, and from logic itself.

Personal Skills:
    Eye for Art: C+
    Eye for Art is infatuation with works of art.

A Skill any of his contemporaries would refuse to believe he owned legally. Archer was famous in life for surrounding himself with artists and philosophers--as was common for “modern” rulers in those days-- but he was just as famous for his horrible pretentions and tastes.
    Diodorus Siculus relates in his Bibliotheca historica that Archer once had the poet Philoxenus arrested and sent to the quarries for voicing a bad opinion about his poetry. The next day, he released Philoxenus because of his friends' requests, and brought the poet before him for another poetry reading. Archer read his own work and the audience applauded. When he asked Philoxenus how he liked it, the poet turned to the guards and said "take me back to the quarries."
    If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that he or she might be able to figure out its true name. Or rather, he’s too overconfident in his initial guess to ever accept being wrong.

Self-Modification (Weapons): A
    Self-Modification is the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.

A Skill Archer has access to as “one who has strayed far away from being a proper hero”, rather than an inherent aspect of his legend. In reality, it’s the same kind of skill as Synthetic Limbs, but warped by Archer’s personality. Rather than truly replacing his limbs with mechanical parts, Archer has instead grafted a series of rapid-fire crossbow gatling-cannons to the skin of his arms, legs, and back. Anything classified as a “projectile weapon” can be assimilated by Archer’s person with ease.

Bow and Arrow Creation (Crossbow): A
    Bow and Arrow Creation is a Skill for designing and creating a bow and arrows. In this case, it is limited to the realm of crossbows.

Though the designer and creator of the crossbow is most likely a committee of nameless engineers in Archer’s employ, the wisdom to create such weapons resided entirely within Archer.
    As long as he has the materials, he can instantly make a crossbow. A crossbow needs physical materials; however, arrows can be made by using his magical energy. Because of this, Archer can intermittently fire a countless number of arrows. His Self-Modification Skill has also lessened the chance of his crossbows breaking, allowing Archer to focus almost entirely on producing arrows from his mana stores.

Military Tactics: C+
    Military Tactics is tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

A man skillful enough in the art of war to be called a tyrant, his experience comes mainly from repeated clashes with Carthage in the defense of his native Syracuse. He was defeated by odds outside of his control rather than a simple lack of military wisdom, despite his tyrannical nature. It’s been stated that Archer paved the way for people like Iskandar, a foundation to build upon.
    Especially when waging a ranged or guerrilla war, plus modifiers are added.

Noble Phantasm

Scorpius Pacifista
    Felling of the Giant

Type: Anti-Unit

Scorpius Pacifista takes the form of the various mechanical enhancements Archer has made to his body, turning him into something of a “cyborg character with weapons hidden in every part of his body”. However, it goes further than simply giving Archer power-armor.

In the Orion myth, the great archer threatens to decimate all life on the planet during his hunting contest with Artemis. Artemis, or Gaia itself, understandably objects to such wanton cruelty. Thus the Divine Beast Scorpius is created and sent down to Earth to put a stop to Orion’s antics. Once Orion has been killed and placed among the stars, Gaia beseeched Zeus to do the same for her loyal scorpion; becoming the constellation Scorpius.

Thus the initial purpose for the very creation of the crossbow was to recreate the potent killing sting of the scorpion. From the gastrophetes, oxybeles, and cheiroballistra, every torsion-powered crossbow Archer created was in an effort to reproduce the Divine Mystery that slayed Orion. Ironic, as his own version was intended for the extermination of the encroaching Carthaginians, the “giants” of the time.

Assuming the body posture of a scorpion, a large ballista-cannon is formed from the launchers covering his body. The giant crossbow bolt the cannon fires is “heat-seeking” and composed of two parts; an outer sheath designed for deep penetration, and an inner point of Anti-Divine iron that also functions as the bolt’s “targeting computer”. It attacks the nearest large source of mana automatically, so conditions must be made safe to use properly. It is in theory a Noble Phantasm that can be activated rapidly many times, but the amount of mana that goes into the ignition of the bolt’s core is too great a stress on Archer’s body to do so.

The bolt’s composition is derived from the tail of the Scorpius constellation, which consists of two stars that appear to be in close proximity. Rather than defeating “Orion” through poison alone, Scorpius Pacifista uses plain brute force. A testament to Archer’s personality. It’s also a fact that the later Roman handheld crossbow was named the Scorpius in honor of Archer’s ambitions.

History

Dionysius I or Dionysius the Elder was a Greek tyrant of Syracuse, in what is now Sicily, southern Italy. He conquered several cities in Sicily and southern Italy, opposed Carthage's influence in Sicily and made Syracuse the most powerful of the Western Greek colonies. He was regarded by the ancients as an example of the worst kind of despot—cruel, suspicious and vindictive.

He fought a war with Carthage from 397 BC to 392 BC with mixed success; his attempts to drive the Carthaginians entirely out of the island of Sicily failed, and at his death they were masters of at least a third of it. He also carried on an expedition against Rhegium, capturing it and attacking its allied cities in Magna Graecia. In one campaign, in which he was joined by the Lucanians, he devastated the territories of Thurii and Croton in an attempt to defend Locri.

Dionysius of Syracuse's military attempts to place Alcetas in the throne of the Molossians
    After a protracted siege, he took Rhegium in 386 and sold the inhabitants as slaves. He also pillaged the temple of Caere (then allied with Rome) on the Etruscan coast. In the Adriatic, to facilitate trade, Dionysius founded Ancona, Adria and Issa. After him, the Adriatic became a sea of Syracuse. In the Peloponnesian War, he joined the side of the Spartans and assisted them with mercenaries.

According to some sources, after gaining a prize for one of his tragedies, “The Ransom of Hector”, at a competition at the Lenaia festival at Athens,he was so elated that he drank himself to death. According to others, he was poisoned by his physicians at the instigation of his son, Dionysius the Younger, who succeeded him as ruler of Syracuse. This Dionysus II is the same from the myth of the Sword of Damocles.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Padoru told me a while back that he would be compiling everything until the next 100 page milestone, but I guess more help is always appreciated.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I might note that Norse mythology isn't German (it's North Germanic, which isn't the same thing) and that Simo Häyhä isn't exactly Russian (although I guess his myth got started by the Russians).

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I might note that Norse mythology isn't German (it's North Germanic, which isn't the same thing) and that Simo Häyhä isn't exactly Russian.
    That last one is probably why the official compilation in the OP uses "Slavic" as a category instead of Russian.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well… Help is always welcome, but you didn't need to bother, Koga. I think I'm doing fairly well with the compilation. Anyways, if you intend to do this in the future, I'm sure that the links must be written like this:

Class - True Name by Author

Blog Entries
    Tyrant of the Isles

Overall this sheet is rather well put together, I'm going to reason this is a fairly well known figure but my knowledge of Greek history is pretty limited, sorry

After reviewing some stuff on Dionysius, I will admit rather briefly so correct me if I'm wrong on this, the title you've given him hardly strikes me as altogether fitting. Yes he was certainly a tyrant but his rule was present in mainland parts of Europe and Sicily, even by his death he was still sharing a third of it with Carthage.

I find sheets like this particularly difficult to write myself though, so I can't comment too much on small matters. I was originally thinking that Lawful Evil may have worked better for such a despot but considering his blatant disregard for authority in his rise to power I must concede that Neutral Evil is certainly the best description of his moral character. I wonder if B rank Luck is particularly fitting, it doesn't seem to have played a major role in his life but he did live to what was a grand old age for the time.

Considering that Dionysius lived during the Age of the Gods, or at least the late part of it, wouldn't it be justifiable to rank his Magic Resistance at around C? I'm a bit rusty when it comes to placing the rank of skills, an A rank in Independent Action seems mostly appropriate though, some argument could be made that his cooperation with other rulers mitigates its high ranking but that's almost entirely dismissable as far too minor an objection.

The personal skills are well done, one small objection I may make is that I question why he gains a rank up in a ranged or guerilla warfare environment. Neither methods of combat, at least in the modern sense, were prominent at the time. Ranged is certainly more appropriate than guerilla though, as I do not believe that this method of fighting was present at all in the armies of the ancients.

I can't help but giggle a bit at the image of this, what is effectively an ancient Greek Cyberdemon, crouching down on all fours to fire a big ol' bolt. The only real objection I can make to this is that perhaps describing a mana seeking bolt as heat seeking is a roundabout way to describe such a thing. Anti-Divine Iron though, I don't know if that would be merely C rank.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. Sorry if my points aren't the best but I'm a bit rusty after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Being from the AoG doesn't necessarily grant high Magic Resistance. Iskandar and Atalante only have it at D-rank, and I'm sure that Gil has to rely on his gadgets to have a decent rank