Page 367 of 858 FirstFirst ... 267317357362365366367368369372377417467 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,340 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hmm...been hitting the ol' writer's block with a couple of my sheets.

I think the problem is I have greater difficulty coming up with NPs for historical Servants as opposed to mythological ones.
    Funny
    Becuase i have the Exact same problem but backwards.
    I'd imagine Historical servants would be easier to make a sheet for because they did one thing in their life that was either Immportant to humanity as a whole or straight up badass, where as mythological ones are clusterf*** of abillites 75% of the time (unless you are good at making sheets which i am not).
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; August 18th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.

"Eh? What’s that? Are you sure you’re fine with this old man? I’m sure you’d rather have someone younger."

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=62488953
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    True Name: Nestor
    Origin: Mythology, Greece

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: D

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: (D)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy

Personal Skills:

Divinity: (D)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Nestor is the grandson of Poseidon on his father’s side (usually), and his mother is the daughter of King Amphion.

Eye of the Mind (True): (A)
    Eye of the Mind (True) is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis, in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    Lancer was given the lifespan of three generations by Apollo and Artemis as recompense for the woes they enacted on his maternal ancestor, Niobe. This extended lifespan allowed Lancer to experience dozens of famous Greek stories and thousands of battlefields, all which contributed to his vast experience.
    Capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. This skill alone is what Lancer states “lets him keep up with the younger kids.”

Calydonian Hunt: (D)
    A skill earned by those who participated in the famous hunt for the Calydonian Boar.
    King Oeneus of Calydon held annual harvest sacrifices to the gods on the sacred hill. One year the king forgot to include Great "Artemis of the Golden Throne" in his offerings. Insulted, Artemis, the "Lady of the Bow", loosed the biggest, most ferocious boar imaginable on the countryside of Calydon. It rampaged throughout the countryside, destroying vineyards and crops, forcing people to take refuge inside the city walls, where they began to starve. Hunters were called from all over, including Lancer aboard the Argo.

A type of Independent Action that manifests only when in pursuit of a single target. Gives bonus modifiers to attacking and fleeing from Monstrous Species. Because Lancer isn’t mentioned anywhere as one of the people who actually injured the boar (as well as only being mentioned by Ovid as even being there), he receives a low rank

Evaporation of Sanity: (E)
    Evaporation of Sanity is a Skill that denotes that one's reasoning is disappearing, making it impossible to keep any secrets.
    Treated as a great sage in the Iliad and Odyssey, Lancer is still the butt of some humor as he can never seem to give advice or tell a story without wrapping it back to himself. Is it senility or nostalgia? Either way, he will carelessly chatter about his own exploits and those of his many comrades should the situation present itself. Actually, he’ll probably initiate…
    This skill also functions, haltingly, as Instinct.

Noble Phantasm
    Amphora Eruthalion
    O Sire, Let This Be Your Prize
    (Anti-Unit, D)

In Book 23 of the Iliad, in which the remaining Argives perform in Patroclus’s funeral games, Achilles gives Lancer a gift in honor of the old man he sees as a father figure, especially the “Lancer” of the past who was quite the hero himself. Given as simply a nameless gift in some translations, others say it was a relatively worthless two-handed jug, not even completely finished in its trips through the kiln. An amphora is the kind of vase notable for having scenes of famous battles painted on them, but this one was noticeably blank. As many of the amphorae of that time featured more famous champions participating in adventures Nestor was also present for--as well as the Labors, which Nestor would have refused on principle--Achilles honors Nestor with a prize that “doesn’t belong to another man.”
    A Conceptual Weapon that’s taken the form of Lancer’s spear for some reason, it is the crystallization of Lancer’s life as the single man to experience the Four Great Greek Epics and survive through all of them; those being the Argonautica, the Calydonian Boar hunt, the Centauromachy, and the Trojan War.
    When grasped, it allows Lancer to channel the prowess and form of his previous exploits, allowing him to act and fight as a man far younger than he actually is. However, should the spear be broken, it will remove one of Lancer’s four exploits from his memory before reforming; beginning with the exploits on the Argo. If the spear is broken a second time, Lancer will no longer be able to call upon his experience hunting the Calydonian Boar, etc etc. Should the spear be shattered four times, it will refuse to “respawn” and Lancer will be left a withered old man, a Lancer in name only. Upon each successive shattering of the spear, Lancer's rank in Eye of the Mind will decrease by one rank. Also, obviously, once the "Calydonian Hunt" level has been lost, the Calydonian Hunt Skill will be sealed in its entirety.
    Other than that, it is a simple spear Noble Phantasm.

Fama Ektélesi
    One Man’s Advice
    (Anti-Unit, C+)

A Noble Phantasm drawing from Lancer’s experiences in the Trojan War and immediately after, it is the words of one treated as an ultimate sage among warriors. The Greeks venerated the elderly, often to the point where honor of the ancient is valued more highly than what the elderly person actually says. The prime example of this comes when Nestor fails to convince Achilles to return to the front, but convinces Patroclus instead that the image of Achilles is more important to the morale of the men than Achilles himself at this point, instructing Patroclus to don his famous friend’s armor. This, of course, leads directly into Hector killing Patroclus and Achilles actually coming back to Troy. Whether or not Lancer was aware that he was sending Patroclus off to his death is irrelevant, the results were in the end favorable and Lancer continued to be treated as a worshipful celebrity.
    Fascination magecraft that borders on actual mind control; it carries the effects of a single Command Seal , with resistance being based on mental clarity rather than resistance to magic. Recognizing Lancer as an enemy will lower its effectiveness, but a form of mental pollution is still the most advisable way to avoid it. Lancer may use it only once per individual enemy. Bonus modifiers are activated when in use against a fellow Knight Class Servant.

History

Nestor was a wise king of Pylos who featured most prominently in the Iliad and Odyssey, but is mentioned in several other famous adventures as well. During the Trojan War, he is reportedly 110 years old, and simply rides back and forth on his chariot reprimanding or commending the Argive forces. He has a solid gold shield, and one of his horses is personally killed by Paris with an arrow. After returning to Pylos, Telemachus travels to meet him to ask about what happened to his father Odysseus. Nestor treats Telemachus warmly, but unfortunately has no more information to give him. A notable horseman in his day, Nestor makes the call to have Patroclus wear the armor of Achilles, leading to the climax of the Iliad. He wisely doesn’t want to take responsibility as the man who probably turned the war around in favor of the Greeks, especially if Achilles is anywhere nearby.
    He’s gotten used to being treated like a wise man, but his advice really isn’t that good...

This was an experiment to make a relative nobody from the Trojan War into a Servant. I feel like people like Pandarus and Sarpedon would make for good Servants if they just...did more.
    Let me know if you think it works.
    Also surprised I haven’t seen an Agamemnon or Menelaus.
    Last edited by Express; August 18th, 2017 at 10:57 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post

True Name: Nestor

Well this is certainly interesting. Another Geezer type servant. It's refreshing to get a not too competent Oldster out of a summoning.

But isn't one of the essential foundations of a physical Noble Phantasm that it isn't breakable unless the Owner (or a enterprising Faker/Mongrel) decides to break it? So how does breaking the spear work? Can Nestor literally use his spear as a Broken Phantasm four times or something?

Also does activating the spear give give Nestor a stat boost? It sort of reads like there's a transformation...
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 18th, 2017 at 10:10 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Well this is certainly interesting. Another Geezer type servant. It's refreshing to get a not too competent Oldster out of a summoning.

But isn't one of the essential foundations of a physical Noble Phantasm that it isn't breakable unless the Owner (or a enterprising Faker/Mongrel) decides to break it? So how does breaking the spear work? Can Nestor literally use his spear as a Broken Phantasm four times or something?

Also does activating the spear give give Nestor a stat boost? It sort of reads like there's a transformation...
    I think NPs are theoretically breakable, though generally durable enough for it to be a non-issue.

Excalibur pretty much atomized Iskandar's chariot after all, and Rho Aias got almost entirely broken by Cu's spear-throw. (And that's just two examples, I could probably come up with a whole bunch more if I tried)

I knew there was something I forgot to include. The idea was that since the spear's concept was originally just a clay pot, that it'd be pretty flimsy. Maybe it'd be unique as a Noble Phantasm as it can actually break, but I don't know.
    The spear doesn't give him a stat boost so much as keep his skills intact--and make him look just a bit younger--his "final spear" form would have him looking like Methuselah and pretty unable to fight.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    http://ww2live.com/en/content/world-...man-army-group

So, I just found this.

Now, I will try to write an adequate Rider or Shielder sheet for this thing, because it deserves nothing less.

Blog Entries
    I'm trying to make a Watcher Invidia, since she is my bet on FSF Watcher...

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is, I have no idea what's supposed to be Watcher class skill

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    *sees Soekarno* What. The. Firetruck. When your founding father is now basically using your country's symbol as a mass-murder weapon. Also, happy (belated) Independence Day for Indonesia. (The usage of mangledly translated national songs are a bit cringey though.)

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    *sees Soekarno* What. The. Firetruck. When your founding father is now basically using your country's symbol as a mass-murder weapon. Also, happy (belated) Independence Day for Indonesia. (The usage of mangledly translated national songs are a bit cringey though.)
    yeah lol. Though I planned a bit nastier NPs for his Caster version...
    I literally just copied the Wikipedia's translated song for that lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Also surprised I haven’t seen an Agamemnon or Menelaus.
    I have an Agamemnon sheet. But yea, the two aren't too popular.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    True name: melankomas .
    Class: assassin.
    Alternate class: berserker.
    Armament: none.
    likes: boxing, fighting, honor, determination, and watching people become more.
    Dislikes: quick fights, laziness, running away, and cowerd ness.

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    agility: B
    endurance: C
    Mana: E
    luck: A
    NP: A++

Backstory: melankomas was a famouse boxer during the Greek times, he was one of those humans born with super human but seeing how other heroes ended up he decided not to become one himself to inspire people in way that would not require tragedy, he spent most of his years training as boxer thou come to relise that his streng would kill a normal human, so he devolved a style which would allow to never take a hit, once he joined boxing he become a legend and become a fighter that dio chysostom admitted as the best sportsmen he knew, melankomas died peacefully and achieved what he set to do, to inspire without tragedy.

Personality: he is an interesting servant, and one can say his personality towards his master is that of coach, and even in battle he will give advice to his enemy, he is known to force lazy master to go throu an extreme exercise regiment, thou his only reason for being in the grail, is while he achieved everything he wanted to achieved the on,y regret he has is that he never got to fight an opponent he didn't pull punches on and wishes to fight a servant who will give him that fight. His view on use ing cheap moves is actually he does not care so long as the person useing them only uses it of they have too, his view on honor is to not hold back without viable reason, for example he would completely chastise Gilgamesh for holding back an not useing all but da against him, while he would chastise EMIYA for useing UBW right have the bat since it's his one ace in the whole, and in fact he often holds back ages Servants him self so that he can chastise and better prepare servant until are they truly ready to face his full force. It's not say that he won't kill a servant in the fist battle it's just that he will constantly offer them chances to escape. Thou if he were to ask for any wish it would be to have never been born with super human strength, as that strength was internal struggle for him in life and wasn't that he feared whole he was alive and while grateful that he can finally use some of his fighting power, he still beleaves that if we're to win he should wish to have not been born with such strength.

appearance: his tall muscular man is his twenties with Olivia colored skin and blond hair, as well as muscular body, he is about 6,1 has bandages wrapped around his knuckles this is likely something when summoned, and he wears something to what Hercules wears.

class skills:

presence concealment, E.
    is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Do to the fact that melankomas never used stealth at all in his life and presence was widely known and only gets this skill because of the class, is presence is never really concealed, but it's hard to place exactly, while his presence is never hidden but it's hard to place were it is.

personnel skills:
    Eye of mind(true), D
    a skill that is the embodiment of ones intuition and experience in life, at some rank it becomes possible to think 10 steps ahead of opponents, thou this skill will not equal high ranks in instinct. At this rank he can plan 2 to 3 steps of his opponent. He posses this skill do to the technique he used in life, thou it's rank is not very high becuase his experiences and intuition cannot compare to somone who has thousands of years of experience over him such as archer.

Pygmachia.
    A deadly from of boxing that he likely played during his years as boxer, it was sporttechniques with the typical boxing styles however they were given leather gloves which were outfitted with blades to cause cuts, this style boxing has been turned into a skill for assassin who was a famous boxer, when the skill his activated his bandages become leather gloves with blades in the end the blades cannot cause serious damage, while wearing these gloves he has strength increase to B but looses a two ranks in luck, the gloves can only be worn for duration of typical match between average fighters, around five minutes ten at most.

NP:
    I throw no punch, yet receive no punch, A++
    a skill/ NP that is the crytsilzation of his style of fights to not throw an attack yet not take, it's cost no mana to activate only requiring him to not actively choose to move, he can then use counter attacks and then choose not to activatevly move to reactivity the NP, thou if an attack is beyond his physical ability to dodge his body will littery break it self to create an opening for him dodge, thou damaged will be repaired just not perfectly requiring him to spend time to have it healed, he can dodge every attack however, he can not dodge attacks of EX rank whatsoever.
    Last edited by venomking; August 23rd, 2017 at 03:01 AM.

Yea I just had this last Greek HS I wanted to do. Can someone give me idea for title or name for his NP couldn't think of one.

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    a skill/ NP that is the crytsilzation of his style of fights to not throw an attack yet not take, it's cost no mana to activate only requiring him to not actively choose to move, it creates a 360 degree dflwad when an attack of any kind entire this fel ad his body taken countroll by an unknown and unseen force which causes him automatically dodge attack, even if it's break and Reassemble his bones to dodge the attack, he can dodge any attack no matter how small, fast, or numerous an attack is so long he can then choose to move his body as counter atacks, and when fighting servants he will use his phanatsm to doge there attacks and then take countroll of himself in order to attack them, the phanstm is extremely fast to activate , but he cannot attack while useing it, allowing him to dodge untell he sees an oppeing and then strike and continue the process.
    What

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yea I just had this last Greek HS I wanted to do. Can someone give me idea for title or name for his NP couldn't think of one.
    What the heck is 'Japon' and where are you getting this information on Melankoma mastering more then one fighting style? As far as I know he was just a (really good) boxer, so a
    Greek boxing
    Pygmachia
    Skill would probably be more fitting. Also the NP description is riddled with typos even by your standards, to the point of being almost incomprehensible at times (what is a '360 degree dflwad'?), though I get the general idea of him having an auto-dodge ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think about it, his Endurance stat is also oddly low for someone noted as having exceptionally high stamina in life...

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    What
    It's a conceptual perfect dodge that is always on and costs no Mana as long as this guy does not actually do anything and just stand there. Actually attacking with this guy breaks the effect and makes him possible to hit.

You know it's a shit concept because it allows him to "tank" Enuma Elish as long as he doesn't do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I'm wrong it isn't "always on" but with Instinct B and having no Mana cost and being "extremely fast to activate" it might as well be just that.

Still lets him tank Enuma Elish though...
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 19th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.

Endurance is more of ones abilty to take an attack, so for somone who legendary for never taking an attack at all I'd think
    his emu ranch would be pretty low, and yea I'll fix the typos after class, yea classes started for me, so I won't be able to fix it for a bit. Thou I'll fix as soon I get home.

Its it when attacks he can damaged, but he's has instinct B so. It's not like it makes him invisible he's just super hard to kill, but it's entirely possible to kill him.

- - - Updated - - -

Thou you are right I should wank down the instinct to like C or E.

- - - Updated - - -

By really fast I meant at all times as long as he doesn't move.

Dempsey Roll?

夜属 Nightkin
    Its it when attacks he can damaged, but he's has instinct B so. It's not like it makes him invisible he's just super hard to kill, but it's entirely possible to kill him.
    He can literally stand in a open field and decide not to attack ever and nobody can do anything about him for as long as the HGW lasts.

Eventually everyone will just give up and ignore him.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 19th, 2017 at 05:26 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Ah, venomking. So much potential, yet let down by incomprehensible writing and wank-in-hindsight sheets.

- - - Updated - - -

He can literally stand in a open field and decide not to attack ever and nobody can do anything about him for as long as the HGW lasts. Eventually everyone will just give up and ignore him.
    I guess Casters (and/or very, very creative Masters) can work their way around that. Then again, why bother?

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill