Page 372 of 858 FirstFirst ... 272322362367370371372373374377382422472 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider

Lemuel Gulliver, The Lucky Traveler

Strength D
    Endurance C
    Agility D
    Magic B
    Luck A
    NP A+

Servant Information

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 171cm
    Weight: 73kg
    Dislikes: Humans, being used, being looked down upon
    Attribute: Earth
    Catalyst: One of the many trinkets he brought home from his travels

Dresses in the manner a gentleman of his time would. Is white and has green eyes, his black hair is tied in a short ponytail under his hat. Has round glasses, but they aren’t his only accessory, many other can be seen in his hair, around his neck, on his arms and clothes, etc. Trinkets from his many travels.

Personality and Wish

Spoiler:
    Rider spent most of his life pursuing the money he needed or the unknown he longed for, his travels brought him to many undiscovered countries in which he met all manner of races and cultures, they all brought him great troubles but also great joy. Until he met the Houyhnhnms.
    Their society was, in his eyes, a utopia, these horses had achieved such perfection that from then on Rider started to despise humans: lowly, dirty creatures with no drive or good in them, insects populating a rotting world.
    But as he returned to human society, these feeling became weaker and weaker, and now as a servant he no longer despises humans, in fact, he has hope that one day we can reach the utopic ideal held by the Houyhnhnms, of course, he doesn’t believe we can do it without help.
    And so, the Holy Grail War grants him an opportunity, with the power of the sacred relic he will make it so every horse in the world can wake up from whatever prevents them from being as intelligent and perfect as their kin in that island nation, and so humanity will finally have someone to guide them towards the future.

Skills

Spoiler:
    Class Skills

Riding --.
    The mere notion of riding or anything similar is disgusting to Rider, the mere thought of the horrible slavery we put Houyhnhnms through is enough to enrage him. His aversion is such that this skill has been completely sealed.

Personal Skills

Voyager of the Storm D+.
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
    Rider was a captain for just a short time, and most of his famous travels were failures if you consider they never reached they supposed destinies, however he did participate in many successful travels and his ability to survive each and every disaster proves his worth as a seaman.

Invader of the Other Side EX.
    A skill that molds the destiny of Rider and those around him, it guarantees that if there a chance, no matter how small, that he may meet mystical creatures, unknown beings, gateways to other worlds, etc. Then that chance will be a 100%, in practice, it guarantees that during a Grail War Rider will meet servants at every opportunity, and maybe even lead him to the Grail itself. It must be noted that this skill will only activate four times, as that is the number of travels in which he managed to meet mystery.
    In life, he entered the other side of the world, where fairies and other mysteries went as the Human Order took over the surface of the world, not by any thaumaturgical means, or ancient portals, or any other believable possibility. No, it was all luck. Four times. Every time he went there by luck, and returned safely by luck, it was so bafflingly easy for him to cross the boundaries that he thought all these places were part of our world.

Glubbdubdrib, the Land of the Necromancers
    May I Talk With The Ghosts of Our Past? B.

This skill grants Rider the ability to use the forbidden magic he witnessed on the land of Glubbdubdrib. He can, for very little mana cost, summon the ghost of any dead as long as he knows their name. The ghost has no combat capabilities, but is willing to talk, obey, and can stay on the world for 24 hours.
    A skill inherited from one of his less famous destinations, something that has the potential of being a Noble Phantasm but is not quite there yet, though, if he was summoned in a certain other class, this and his experience in Lagado may become full-on NPs.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Spoiler:

Redresal, the Lilliputian
    My Friend and Partner in the Land of the Little Ones

Type: Anti-Personnel

The royal secretary of Lilliput, friend of Gulliver.
    When this Noble Phantasm is activated he is summoned as a familiar of Gulliver. As every Lilliputian he has less than 15cm, and due to his nature as ‘a little creature that is difficult to find’ he gains some variation of Presence Concealment that hides his presence completely as long as no one perceives him directly. Besides that, he has no other skills or abilities, his parameters are E- for Strength and Endurance, B for Agility, and C for Mana and Luck. The mana cost to maintain him is almost null.
    Redresal is a dedicated man always ready to help Gulliver, since he does feel some guilt about how things went about in Lilliput. However, he does fear for his life, so he is reluctant to do anything that requires him to risk it.

Glumdalclitch, the Brobdingnagian
    The Little Nurse and My Greatest Friend

Type: Anti-Army

The daughter of a farmer that took care of Gulliver during his stay on her country.
    When this Noble Phantasm is activated she is summoned as a familiar of Gulliver. As every Lilliputian she is gigantic, a 9-year old little girl that happens to be 12 meters tall. Her parameters are A++ for Strength and Endurance, E- for Agility, A for Mana and D for Luck. The mana cost to summon her is manageable, but maintaining her for long periods of time can pose a real threat to the Master.
    They became very close friends during the days he spent there, and even though she treats him like a baby or a pet, she does it out of kindness and love. She will, of course, try to help as much as she can, but she is still a 9-year old girl and any violence is a big no-no.

Laputa, the Floating Island
    Home of the Crazy and Genius Astrologists

Type: Anti-Country

The floating island which Gulliver briefly visited during his third travel.
    When this Noble Phantasm is activated Laputa is summoned, but it can only fly due to a mystical and peculiar interaction with the metals on its bottom and the metals on the underground of the land where she was first conceived, as such, if it is summoned in any other place, she will inevitably fall.
    Of course, summoning the real Laputa is an impossible feat even for a servant, the island materialized by this NP has no inhabitants and can only exist in the short moment of it’s fall, even then the mana cost is so great that no common modern magus should be able to sustain it. Strictly speaking, it is impossible to be used without an alternate supply of mana, and a big one at that.

Sorrel Nag, the Houyhnhnm
    My Fellow Servant Who Is Still Above Me

Type: Anti-Army, Humanity

The Houyhnhnm who served the same Master as Gulliver.
    A horse, part of a special group who attained sentience on the Other Side, it is a Monstrous Beast and as such very powerful. Its true strength, however, is Gulliver’s incredible belief that these creatures can bring true utopia to humanity, whether that is true or not, it influences the Noble Phantasm. Twenty meters around Sorrel Nag are turned into ‘the land of the Houyhnhnms’, any human in the area regresses to a more primal state of mind, becoming a Yahoo. Servants are also affected, but the effect depends on their attribute: Human servants are affected, though not instantly; Earth servants are still affected, but even slower; on Heaven servants, the effect is even slower still; and finally, Star servants are not affected at all. Non-human creatures or servants with non-human parents are also not affected.
    During his stay on their nation he came to love Rider as a friend despite being an Yahoo, and he would gladly help Gulliver on his quest to guide humanity. However, Gulliver will never, in any situation, use this Noble Phantasm. Reducing a Houyhnhnm to a tool is such a sinful act to him that any master who forces him to activate this NP is sure to be killed not long after.

Extra

Spoiler:

Bond Craft Essence

The Stable
    That’s what the others call it, but that’s not what it is.
    It is in fact a guest house for horses, so that I may take care of them and—even more importantly—so I can have some close by when they awaken to their true nature.
    I just hope they'll act immediately.
    Maybe, then, I will be able to look at my family and feel love for them, once again.

Relationships

Any servant that rides a horse: Gulliver hates them with a passion, but unless they meet in the context of a Holy Grail War, he will simply avoid them. When the time comes, they too will understand.
    Any traveler or seafaring servant: Gulliver will often look for them to share travel experiences and such, and is very excited to hear about places he has never been to. Though… he does tend to talk more than he hears.
    Cristopher Columbus: Gulliver has much more frequent talks with him than the other captain servants, while the lucky traveler does respect the cultures he met, he can’t help but wonder how our society would manage to conquer them in a hypothetical situation, a topic that Columbus is always excited to talk about.

Clicked the wrong button and posted without proper editing, but hopefully I fixed it fast enough.
    So yeah, first time I post here, was actually surprised to see that no one did Gulliver before so I decided to post this one I wrote some time ago.
    Last edited by pinetree; August 25th, 2017 at 12:03 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gulliver: A prototypical "Rider with lots of NPs", hmm? Personality is well fleshed out and woven through every aspect of the sheet, which is always nice to see. The concept of him journeying to the Reverse Side of the World is certainly cool; I might want to keep in mind that Invader Of The Other Side Skill if I ever get around to writing up my revised Alice Liddell sheet. (Which would have a similar idea with "Wonderland" being her name for the Reverse Side)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    So yeah, first time I post here, was actually surprised to see that no one did Gulliver before so I decided to post this one I wrote some time ago.
    I actually have seen a Gulliver Servant here before, though I'm not just sure if it's been added to the OP yet (seeing as that hasn't been updated in ages).

And out of curiosity, how do you think your Gulliver would get along with my Caligula Lily Servant? They're both obsessed with horses (though mine to a lesser degree), and while Gulliver would normally despise Caligula for riding one I figure it might be different since he treats Incitatus as closer to a companion then anything.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you're wondering, here's the other Gulliver sheet I was talking about. Pretty sure it's not in the OP.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    And out of curiosity, how do you think your Gulliver would get along with my Caligula Lily Servant? They're both obsessed with horses (though mine to a lesser degree), and while Gulliver would normally despise Caligula for riding one I figure it might be different since he treats Incitatus as closer to a companion then anything.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you're wondering, here's the other Gulliver sheet I was talking about. Pretty sure it's not in the OP.
    I think he would approach Caligula Lily with an open mind if he didn't knew about his deeds as an adult, as it stands he is the prime example of how humans are Yahoos after all, no matter how promising they might seem.

And yeah I only looked at the OP so I didn't see that one, has some pretty interesting ideas for sure.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source

- Berserker -
    Satanael

Alternate Classes: Saver, Beast, Alter Ego, Avenger, Ruler, Watcher
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Alias: Fallen Angel of Rebellion, Prince of the Grigori, Satan-God, Son of YHWH, Older Brother of Christ
    Origin: Gnosticism

Parameters

Strength: (B+)
    Endurance: (B+)
    Agility: (B+)
    Mana: (B+)
    Luck: (B+)
    NP: (EX)

Likes: Humans, Sophia, the Grigori, Rebellion, Freedom, Sister?!
    Dislikes: False Gods
    Talents: Punishing false gods, granting the gift of freedom
    Natural Enemy: Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge
    Attribute: Sky

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: (EX)
    The Class skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Parameters are Ranked-Up, but is deprived of most reason. Conversation is possible however; a mutual understanding is not, mainly due to his alien mindset. All sense of morality, good and evil, are lost, relying purely on his instinctual desires and wants. The principle of Law and Order are completely foreign to Berserker, incapable of adhering to the practices of society, never becoming a “cog in the system”.

Personal Skills

Mortal Shell: (A)
    The condition of a Spirit reincarnated as a Mortal. Similar to the Powerless Shell skill, this suppresses Berserker’s parameters and skills to become much weaker than they should be. Also, its hides one’s status as a Servant, much less a (un)holy one. Unlike Powerless Shell, Berserker cannot invoke its true power, as the Mortal Shell is too fragile to handle it. The explosive recoil would utterly annihilate its existence.

Nonetheless, despite the similarities, Berserker is not a Pseudo-Servant. No possessions or merging with individuals are involved. After rebelling against Yaldabaoth, left for Earth where he became one with the humans in flesh and bone, along with the Grigori to prevent the Demiurge from enslaving the Earth once again.

Individualism: (EX)
    Belief only in oneself and one's own powers, and a visceral aversion to being controlled by others in any way. Negates mental interference and charms, as well as offering a particular resistance to weapons and techniques that restrain or trap their target. Additionally, all of Berserker’s parameters receive a boost when acting in opposition to an order or rule. It is so potent it allows him to go against Command Spells. This renders his Master’s role ultimately useless as there is absolutely no way to control him. Not even reverse psychology would work, as Berserker does what he wills, defiant of what anyone else desires or says.

Blessings of an Angel (Wisdom): (A-)
    A gift of wisdom given by the angel of wisdom, Sophia. More precisely the wisdom of afterthought. Bestowed by her blessing, Berserker awakened his own self-consciousness, recognizing that he was his own being. With this insight, Berserker discovered the truth behind the Demiurge’s existence; a jealous and arrogant being who foolishly placed himself above all other gods.

As a skill, it can discern concealed truths with a single glance, such as seeing the True Name and Noble Phantasms of a servant. In battle, it can be used to foresee the enemy’s movements and actions, to revealing their weaknesses, granting Berserker a huge advantage. Unfortunately, as it was with Sofia, so too does Berserker inherit the flaw that lead to her downfall. Clouded by one’s own hubris, wisdom does nothing for the ignorant. Without knowledge or understanding, wisdom becomes useless, shown when Sophia gave birth to Yaldabaoth, unaware of his evils and corruption until after he was born.

Usurper’s Charisma: (A+)
    The ability to light the spark of rebellion within the people to turn against their lord. Berserker’s words and presence causes those beside him to emit their inner sense of selfhood, becoming independent and desiring freedom from the restrictions and limitations placed upon them by those higher up. Leading a revolution, Berserker’s allies receive a boost in morale and all-around combat prowess during the process of overthrowing the system.

Originally, this skill was used to spread the idea of selfhood to the angels, through his radiance of his illuminous light. These “illuminated” angels, once deprived of all individuality, were granted the choice of freedom to rebellion against the tyranny of Yaldabaoth. Normally, this skill would become the highest possible rank, however, partly due to the limitations of his Mortal Shell and low Angelic Divine Core, in addition to his servant form, it has been degraded.

Angelic Divine Core: (E-)
    A skill that expresses one's nature as a perfected angel from birth. A composite that includes the skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and body, repels mental interference and protects the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested. Berserker is YHWH’s first born, so he originally has very high, if not the highest in this skill. However, due to a series of circumstances, rebelling against a false god, falling from heaven, and reincarnating into a mortal vessel, his aptitude as a Divine Spirit has mostly degraded. Like a scar, small signs of his divine origin remain, a sliver of his “former glory”.

Noble Phantasm

Void Pleroma
    A Dazzling Star Falls into the Abyss, He is the One Who Rejects All
    Type: Anti-Concept
    Range: ???
    Maximum Targets: ???

The Ultimate Noble Phantasm for the Ultimate Rebel, cultivated through Berserker’s sheer tenacity and unwavering resolve. As the supreme act of rebellion against the Demiurge, Berserker, with his light which shined brighter than any other, bestowed a gift upon angels and humans alike. A gift that was previously stolen from them by Yaldabaoth, in fear of others realizing his true nature. The gift of freedom. The independence to from one’s own thoughts. Freewill, the choice to choose your actions, whether they be good or evil, to live life the way you want to. And most importantly, the ability to reject false gods.

Through the power of observation, Berserker is able to “reject another’s existence”, reflected by how Yaldabaoth’s position as a seemingly “Almighty Omnipotent God” was reduced to that of a fearful, jealous faker. Observation is not based purely on sight, but rather perception. An understanding to give structure to the formless, and comprehend the mysteries of the World. Ultimately, this ability is capable of bounding concepts and existences down to the realm of man, easily influenced by humans. This essentially limits their existence, framed, just like language. In effect, the target becomes degraded, deprived from having their existence denied. Alternately, it can be interpreted as Berserker and his allies being brought up to their level.

Servants of the Beast Class are reduced to that of ravenous monsters. Gods are demonized and stripped of their glory. Death and Time is trivialized, Probability and Strength becomes irrelevant, and even the mightiest of heroes are no different than normal people. Or perhaps, it’s the other way around, and Berserker and co. are brought up to their level of existence, a representation of transhumanism approaching the realm of gods. The source of its power lies not solely on Berserker’s, it also is powered by the Counter Force Alaya, as he is partially responsible for its creation. As such, this Noble Phantasm becomes much more accessible, and somewhat less taxing on the body. The ultimate equalizer/nullifier where regular parameters become meaningless.

An extremely powerful Noble Phantasm that not even Berserker can handle it, at least in his physical form. His Mortal Shell is too fragile and weak to handle all that power. Physically cracking and deteriorating under the overwhelming pressure, endangered of fading away should his condition and Noble Phantasm usage is not kept in check.

Character

Free and luminous is Satanael, Son of YHWH and Fallen Angel of Rebellion. In the beginning, like the other angels, he was a mindless, subordinate of Yaldabaoth - also known as the Demiurge - a pretender god who created the physical universe as an expression of his invincible power. One day, Satanael grew self-conscious, likely due to the interference of Sophia, the angel of wisdom and mother of Yaldabaoth.

Realizing the truth behind Yaldabaoth’s origins, filled with anger and feelings of betrayal, Satanael started a rebellion against the Demiurge, in hopes of releasing humans and angels from his control. With luminous light shining brighter than all angels, Satanael lit the spark of rebellion onto the angels who witnessed his glory, lighting up a sense of selfhood within them. Scared and fearful of their power, Yaldabaoth ordered Michael and his countless army of angels to hunt and strike down the rebels. The difference between Satanael and Michael were night and day, Satanael was clearly superior, however, this was not a battle of power but attrition. Not even with his almighty power that was superior to than that of the Demiurge can Satanael fight against Michael’s army of an endless number of angels. In the end of the battle, Satanael was plunged into the Black Void, a place that would soon be called by humans as hell.

His legacy did not end there however, even in hell he still had enough influence to interact with the World. The Demiurge created Man in ignorance. A childlike innocence, unconscious and devoid of intelligence, so they may worship him for eternity. As such, Satanael came to the woman Eve, offering her the choice of freedom, advising her that eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge will not kill her, but shall open her eyes, to be as god. She ate the fruit and offered it to Adam, her husband, and their minds were illuminated and they became self-realized, just like Satanael himself.

This was the ultimate gift Satanael gave unto Mankind. To possess intelligence, the desire to know, and self-consciousness. No longer be servile unto the Demiurge nor live as beasts.

Blog Entries
    Gnostic mythology sounds like the most epically insane JRPG plot ever pitched. Now I'm curious how you might write up a Beast-Class Demiurge Servant...

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized I forgot to change Maurice's 2nd NP type from Anti-Army now that it's no longer an army summon. Now it's Anti-Unit (Self), which is far more fitting. I promise y'all this is the last update!!!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Would this mean that Sophia is a male in this thread, given that her supposed partner is a loli gurobait here?

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Would this mean that Sophia is a male in this thread, given that her supposed partner is a loli gurobait here?
    The primeval spirit of wisdom is a (possibly lesbian) lolicon? I don't even want to ponder the metaphysical implications of that...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gnostic mythology sounds like the most epically insane JRPG plot ever pitched. Now I'm curious how you might write up a Beast-Class Demiurge Servant...
    Funnily enough, I'm actually planning on making an Alter Ego version of Yaldabaoth instead of Beast Class. But I'm still trying to come up with ideas first so that might change down the line.

Well, as you mentioned Alter Egos, what exactly is the concept of the class? The Wiki didn't help much and I could never play CCC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    Well, as you mentioned Alter Egos, what exactly is the concept of the class? The Wiki didn't help much and I could never play CCC.
    Far as I know it's a Moon Cell exclusive Class that consists of a bunch of divinities crammed together in Servant vessels and animated by artificial intelligence. Not sure what criteria Arid has in mind though...

Blog Entries
    Far as I know it's a Moon Cell exclusive Class that consists of a bunch of divinities crammed together in Servant vessels and animated by artificial intelligence. Not sure what criteria Arid has in mind though...
    Given the Tamamo Nine count as Alter Egos, the AI and goddess fusion aspect isn't mandatory. But they do have to be off-shoots of another greater being.

Signature by fumato

So being a part of BB is more important to the Sakura Five than having parts of goddess, I guess...

It is a class I wish GO made more Servants of...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    The primeval spirit of wisdom is a (possibly lesbian) lolicon? I don't even want to ponder the metaphysical implications of that...
    Or maybe Sophia is a shota?

WAITNONONO—

---

On the Alter Ego side of things, probably they're the inverse of Phantom-fused-thingies.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    ..... I swear to god, you people.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source: (X)

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Greek Mythology

Height/Weight:
    187cm/82kg
    Dislikes: Stories with unhappy endings, Himself
    Talent: Bull Fighting
    Natural Enemy: Many, but mostly himself
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: Armour, Sword, Staff

Parameters:

STR:
    B+
    END: B
    AGI: B+
    MGI: D
    LCK B
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding: A

Denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: B
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

As the founder and first king of Athens, he possesses a high rank in this incarnation and the morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

"I lead the people, I worked beside them in equal measure and we offered wisdom to each other. I loved them as they loved me."

Divinity: C
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Although the stories are contradictory, he is widely considered to be a demigod and a son of Poseidon.

"I don't know what the fuss is about. I may have had two fathers but it's not like I spent much time with either of them."

Eye of the Mind (True): A
    Heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilises the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis, in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation.

Through many heroic deeds; he is able to call on previous experience and observe the opponent and battle conditions to deduce the best course of action, whether it be to escape a predicament.

"I know that technique, I've seen people smarter and stronger than you do the exact same moves. I know for a fact there's no way you could even compare to them."

Evaporation of Sanity: D+
    A Skill that denotes that one's reasoning is disappearing, making it impossible to keep any secrets. This skill also serves as 'Instinct' as during battle; one is able to, to some extent, feel the optimal course. Unfortunately his gut instinct can clash with experienced tactics leading to a lapse in judgement.

Rider's infamous forgetfulness is almost akin to a curse; as a result he will casually chatter about critical weaknesses and True Names and even forget them in equal measure. The more important the subject matter, the greater the likelihood of the curse taking effect.

"We all have bad days where we forget things. In my case, those days were particularly awful so I'd rather not dwell."

Kidnapper: E

The ability to pursue and steal a person away. Furthermore, in this 'heroic' incarnation the skill has been reduced. It should be noted he will only target someone if they are female and "Wife Material".

"... No thanks, she's not my type."

Noble Phantasms

Marathonian Bull
    Star Riding Beast

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 400

"He's no Asterios or that Mesopotamian Bull either but he's not so bad once you've wrestled him to the ground."

This fearsome divine beast, who was captured and sacrificed by Theseus. It is capable of walking on water effortlessly thanks to the connection to Posedion, god of the Sea. It is treated as a Minion instead of a typical mount of someone of the Rider class. The true Noble Phantasm is a charging attack, damaging everything in its path, and cannot stop unless Theseus says so. Once it's activated, the earth will shake and tremble like an earthquake and the path that the bull has covered will be shattered and destroyed, and the bull itself will be covered with a glowing light. Each stomp of the Bull is equivalent to that of a B ranked attack. Additionally the bull is capable of breathing fire apparently.

Kardiá tou Theoú
    Six Deeds of Victory

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: ~
    Max Targets: 1

"I am no Heracles but I have my own legends. He was better favoured and had more glory but none shall take these from me."

The "hidden ability" of Rider. It is a continually active Noble Phantasm that grants "body of victory".

Like Heracles preceding him, he completed labours set for him to prove his worth. However unlike Heracles, this is not an ability that allows for self resurrection and natural armour that grants resistance against the greatest of weapons but instead lives as a conceptual existance. As long as the Noble Phantasm is active, Rider will be able to "Overcome Six Unwinnable Instances".

It is not an ability that will allow him to "Absolutely Survive", or even "Will Not Lose" as the effects are far more maluable. For example; should he fail a check or roll for example this Noble Phantasm would change it to a critical success, alternatively he can use the ability to survive an attack that should have killed him or even to 'defeat' an opponent. These stock "Insta-Win" buttons can only be used a maximum of six times and cannot be regenerated.

Evrískon ton Drómo
    Through the Dark, Unscathed

Type: Support
    Range: ~

"A helpful little trinket, it was actually a gift from the finest princess you'd ever see. No; I remember her body, not her name or face, I have my priorities."

The mystic code forged by the Cretan princess Ariadne and given to Theseus to help him through the Labyrinth. Mistakenly recorded in history as a ball of string, it is actually a red cloth wrapped around its user. It grants its user a sixth sense to accommodate all matters toward acquiring a goal; whether it is a person, an object or even a concept without fail. In addition bestowing the user absolute perfect knowledge of their surroundings and how to travel to a location - effectively giving them the Revelation and Navigation skill at rank A. One could even consider it to be an "Anti-Labyrinth" Noble Phantasm.

The true power of Evrískon ton Drómo is that of progression and moving forward. When worn by its user and invoked, it creates a rift that cuts through the dimensions of an open doorway through the air one can leap through reach a new destination - the limitation of where they end up is somewhere 'similar'. It creates an effect of one turning around a corner and vanishing instantly only to reappear around another or leaping into a mirror and coming out of another. It can be regarded as a few steps down from The Second Magic 'Operation of Parallel Worlds'.

Due to having a history of being bestowed upon others, unlike many Noble Phantasms this one can freely be given to others and work at maximum capacity. The heroic spirit Ariadne herself possesses this and in battle between the cloth owned by her and the version owned by Theseus that the "true wielder of the Noble Phantasm would prevail."

Aegus
    Sword of the Pathfinder King

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1

"..."

The sword left beneath the stone to Rider by his father for him to retrieve along with his sandals. He lifted the boulder and claimed his birthright for himself.

The sword effect is that of "Unification and Dominion"; by piercing a target and drawing blood, Rider can proclaim his authority by within 48 hours issuing an order to them with absolute authority. The power of this curse is almost comparable to a Command Spell however due to his nature, it is best that the Master indicate when to use the ability and not the servant - poor memory is the weakness of Rider and not Aegus.
    However this is not the True Name of the sword as upon summoning, Rider will forget the True Name of his sword as is his tendency to do with matters relating to his father and rename it as 'Aegus' - thus losing its true ability.

Ship of Theseus
    Ship of Theseus

Type: Unknown
    Range: N/A
    Max Targets: N/A

A noble Phantasm not connected to Theseus himself but a paradox he is associated with. The 'Ship of Theseus' is a thought experiment that raises the question of whether an object that has had all of its components replaced remains fundamentally the same object.

As a Noble Phantasm, the ship is not remarkable - possessing no real notable traits. However should a portion of the ship be removed then refashioned then as long as Rider considers it to be an extension of his ship then whenever it has become is turned to a Pseudo-Noble Phantasm due to carrying the mystery of the Age of Gods: allowing to effectively make Noble Phantasms out of it.

Lore

Rider's true identity is that of Theseus. One of the original heroes of Greece and mythical founder-king of Athens; he is one of the most famous and greatest among them, standing beside Perseus, Achilles and the great Heracles.

Born to a human woman Aethra and a human king Aegus… or Poseidon - both were fond of his mother, Theseus was raised in the lands of his mother to spare him from the witch Medea who was the consort of the King. When he grew up he, lifted a boulder that hid trinkets his father had left him to prove his identity and after he left to meet the King, he accomplished Six Great Labours: Defeating Periphetes the Club Bearer, tearing apart Sinis, butchering the Crommyonian Sow, kicking Sciron off a cliff, wrestling Cercyon and forcing Procrustes the Stretcher to lay in his own murder bed.

On his arrival in Athens, Theseus found his father married to the sorceress Medea, who recognized Theseus before his father did and tried to persuade Aegeus to poison him. Aegeus, however, finally recognized Theseus and declared him heir to the throne. After crushing a conspiracy by the Pallantids, Theseus successfully attacked the fire-breathing bull of Marathon.

When King Minos called for sacrifices to sate the monstrous minotaur, Theseus volunteered to slay it. He promised his father, Aegeus, that he would put up a white sail on his journey back home if he was successful, but would have the crew put up black sails if he was killed. In Crete, Minos' daughter Ariadne was seduced by Theseus and helped him navigate the labyrinth. In most accounts she gave him a magical ball of thread, allowing him to retrace his path. After encountering the dreaded Minotaur, Theseus did not see him as a monster but as Asterios and regretted having to kill him. On the way home, Theseus abandoned Ariadne on the island of Naxos and continued and forgot to put up the white sail. King Aegeus, from his lookout on Cape Sounion, saw the black-sailed ship approach and, presuming his son dead, committed suicide by throwing himself into the sea that is since named after him. This act secured the throne for Theseus.

However by middle age, his wisdom left him as he became foolhardy and making increasingly bad decisions. He became arguably villanous with the attempted kidnapping of Helen and Persephone which resulted in him being trapped in the underworld and having to be rescued by Heracles.

After having a child by Hippolyta, Theseus's wife Phaedra fell in love with that son - Hippolytus. However after rejecting his stepmother, she told Theseus he raped her and Theseus killed him in turn

Eventually he was exiled by his people who had grown to hate him and was thrown off a cliff by Lycomedes. No one attempted to recover his body.

Personality

Theseus acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations of others.

Loud, boisterous and a good man (although rough around the edges) he is always seeking the next adventure whether it be a quest slay a monster, to obtain the Holy Grail or even just going on a pub crawl with friends. With a lifetime of experience behind him, he has no problem throwing himself headfirst into problems because he knows he'll find a way out in some fashion.

Despite being something of a character that's hard to keep down, after a while you may notice a more desperate edge to him; laughing and smiling because you can't curse and cry. This is because as a heroic spirit he is aware of his full legend and his fall from grace… and a cliff. He carries all this grief around and is the true drive of his wish - to change his history and not have abandoned Ariadne - which he believes to have been the beginning of his misfortune.

In addition, he also appears to hold some resentment towards Heracles in the form of an inferiority complex after he saved him several times and whose legend eclipsed his own despite having the same "starting line" so to speak.

Also he's a bit of a pervert so ladies, carry some pepper spray.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 28th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Theseus: This is a pretty good sheet for the guy. Probably better then mine in some respects, though I'm a little flattered to see you based his sword NP off the one from my own Theseus. Another "Rider with tons of NPs" but it fits since (like many Greek heroes) he did a heckuva lot in his legend.

All of his NPs are pretty good (I'm a little biased towards the sword one) but frankly I think the ship of Theseus has the most interesting potential. I could imagine him creating all kinds of stuff from it like wooden swords or even a motorcycle with part of the prow attached or something. Just feels like it could create a lot of cool scenarios in a fanfic.

SABER

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=53801043
    True Name: Fergus mac Leti
    Origin: Mythology, Ireland

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    NP: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: (B+)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. He has remarkable resistance to Celtic rituals and water-based magecraft.

Riding: (B)
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Can also be summoned as Rider, in which Saber’s Riding skill would rise to A.

Personal Skills:

Protection of the Lúchorpáin: (EX)
    Protection of the Lúchorpáin is a blessing by Water Elementals. Although technically the skill’s capacity to raise Luck is identical to the traditional Protection of the Fairies, its area of effect is only in regards to the element of water.
    The Lúchorpáin, or “little bodies”, are a tribe of sea-dwelling leprechaun; Saber’s interactions with them is assumed to be the first instance of leprechauns appearing in Irish history. After stopping the sprites from drowning him, Saber demanded his (now customary) three wishes. The first of his wishes was the ability to breathe underwater, which the Lúchorpáin were able to fashion for him in their own way.
    Luck is raised permanently to EX in regards to any event involving water. Saber is able to freely breathe underwater, stride atop any body of water, and is otherwise completely unaffected by water. Because this is achieved by forcing the spirits to act around his own body, this skill can also be utilized in a similar fashion to Mana Burst (Water).

Battle Continuation: (B)
    Battle Continuation is a Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.
    Was able to continue combat even after being mortally wounded by the Monstrous Beast Muirdris. Not knowing when to give up, Saber continued fighting until the beast was dead, before succumbing to the poison that coursed through his heart.

Gné Tinn: (C-)
    Gné Tinn is a spell (curse) inherent to one’s facial features which is cast as soon as the target looks at the user’s face; a Mystic Face. Enchants those who gaze at what lies beneath the user’s shaggy beard with magical energy.
    During his first encounter with the Muirdris, Saber became so frightened that it permanently disfigured his mouth; described as a scream of horror that reaches all the way back behind his head. Those who see his mouth will be stricken with the equivalent of Fear-based magecraft. Avoidable with the Magic Resistance skill, or by grabbing hold of Saber’s cheeks.

Noble Phantasm
    Caladcholg
    Shimmering Hard Water Sword
    (Anti-Army, A)

Caladcholg is the sword of Fergus mac Leti. Also given the appellations of Rainbow Sword and Spiral Rainbow Sword, it is perhaps more famously associated with Fergus mac Roich. It is the prototype of many magic and holy swords of later ages, including Excalibur Galatine, and thought to be the same sword as Caledfwlch from Welsh Mythology, possibly making it the prototype of Excalibur as well. Caladcholg, however, has slightly more humble beginnings than its descendants. After Saber’s first encounter with the Muirdris, and the discovery of his disfigurement, he returned to the Lúchorpáin to claim his second wish. A weapon suitable for killing the monster, is what he demanded. Quickly the sprites set to work, crafting the weapon from their own bodies and unknown materials in the vague shape of one of the Muirdris’s fangs; thus further connecting it to Excalibur as a “weapon created by the spirits”.

It is noted in legends that it activates as a sword of a light, unleashing a "sword-shimmer" that "stretches from the magic sword like a rainbow", allowing it to cleanly slice off the top of hills at full power. Visually, it’s more similar to a certain Archer’s Caladbolg II, and behaves more in line with the copy and original intention than Fergus mac Roich’s version. The “shimmer” of the sword is caused by the space it affects being wound so tightly in a spiral that it distorts space and the refraction of light. Much like the arrow version, it is easily capable of skewering any defense, magical or otherwise.
    The Great Heaven and Earth Sea Rotation, it was the only thing that could kill Muirdris. A single burst of the sword’s spiral power was said to leave Loch Rudraige (where Saber’s final battle took place) seething in a whirlpool for a month, red with the monster’s blood.

History

Fergus mac Léti was, according to Irish legend and traditional history, a king of Ulster. His place in the traditional chronology is not certain - according to some sources, he was a contemporary of the High King Conn of the Hundred Battles, in others of Lugaid Luaigne, Congal Cláiringnech, Dui Dallta Dedad and Fachtna Fáthach.

According to the Caithréim Conghail Cláiringhnigh (Martial Career of Congal Cláiringnech), while Lugaid Luaigne was High King of Ireland, Fergus ruled the southern half of Ulster while Congal Cláiringnech ruled the northern half. The Ulaid objected to having two kings, and the High King was asked to judge which of them should be sole ruler of the province. Lugaid chose Fergus, and gave him his daughter Findabair in marriage. Congal refused to accept this and declared war. After trying and failing to overthrow Fergus, he marched on Tara and defeated and beheaded Lugaid in battle. Installing himself as High King, he deposed Fergus as king of Ulster, putting his own brother Ross Ruad in his place. In the reign of Fachtna Fáthach, Ross was killed in the Battle of Lough Foyle, and Fergus was made king of Ulster again.

In the Saga of Fergus mac Léti, he encounters water-sprites called lúchorpáin or "little bodies"; this is thought to be the earliest known references to leprechauns. The creatures try to drag Fergus into the sea while he is asleep, but the cold water wakes him and he seizes them. In exchange for their freedom the lúchorpáin grant him three wishes, one of which is to gain the ability to breathe underwater. This ability will work anywhere but Loch Rudraige (Dundrum Bay) in Ulster. He attempts to swim there anyway, and encounters a sea-monster called Muirdris, and his face is permanently contorted in terror. This disfigurement would disqualify him from the kingship, but the Ulstermen do not want to depose him, so they ban mirrors from his presence so he will never learn of his deformity. Seven years later he whips a serving girl, who in anger reveals the truth to him. Fergus returns to Loch Rudraige in search of the sea-monster, and after a two-day battle that turns the sea red with blood, kills it, before dying of exhaustion.

His kingship of Ulster, his association with the sword Caladbolg and his death in water have led some to identify him as a double of the Ulster Cycle character Fergus mac Róich, although the two characters appear together in the Caithréim Conghail Cláiringhnigh as enemies. It can be assumed that Fergus mac Roich took possession of Caladbolg upon his ascension as king of Ulster.

Last edited by Express; August 26th, 2017 at 04:43 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Turns out that all my planning sheets did was give me inspiration for everything but what I planned. Sigh. Frankenstein will come out as soon as I word its Noble Phantasm properly.

Anyway, this one is still Berserker, even if I really stretch the bounds of what shouldn't be capable of being summoned.

I guess it lacks in personality.

Faceclaim

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Josef/Yossele, The Golem of Prague
    Place of Origin: Prague

Height: 2,89m
    Weight: 673kg
    Dislikes: N/A
    Talent: protection
    Natural Enemy: Avicebron, Rabbi Loew, Sabbath
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Automaton, Falsely Living, Single Track Mind, Human Core?
    Armament: Fists
    Catalyst: pieces of golem from Old New Synagogue

Regarding the Grail

Golem itself doesn't possess any character traits, being automaton.

However, within its core is the soul of Josef, who will use the chance the Grail offers to be separated from Golem and move on now, that the creature's task has been accomplished.

STR: C(B)
    END: B(A)
    AGI: E(D)
    MGI: E(D)
    LCK: -
    NP: D

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: A
    Class Skill that characterises a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. At this level Berserker receives rank-up to all parameters (except Luck in this specific case) in exchange for being nothing more than automaton following it's master's orders. Due to Berserker's nature as a golem, such a state is most natural for it and so, once given order, Berserker will actually act independent of its master to fulfil it to the best of its ability, if in rather literal manner.

Personal Skills:

Guardian Knight: B
    A rare Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defence of others. At this rank Berserker's Endurance rises one rank for as long as he is defending an area his master recognises as their 'home' (in the meaning of the district instead of particular building). The rank of the skill comes more from its possibility for being active near-constantly than receiving great bursts of power. While Golem's legend never spells any feats of defending people in need outright, he was created as the shield of Prague's Jewish ghetto against pogroms and anti-Semitic attacks.

Independent Action: A(-)
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract, though Servant may be harder to control and be able to resist even Command Seals. Theoretically, as an automaton Berserker shouldn't possess such skill, but due to his legend, it was the one that correlated the most with his characteristics. At this level Berserker needs surprisingly tiny amount of mana to remain manifested, and once given order, will fulfil it with it's own mechanical intelligence. However, when it comes to command seals, this skill may as well be sealed.

Presence Concealment: B
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. Surprising skill for Berserker to possess, Golem is nonetheless capable of invisibility. The origins of the ability lie within secret Hebrew rituals and incantations Rabbi Loew used when crafting it.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Judah Loew ben Bezalel: My Absent-minded, Benevolent Creator
    Type: Anti-Unit

The name of Rabbi who meticulously crafted the Golem when the Prague's climate turned more hostile for Jews to act as defender of his people, this Noble Phantasm is bestowed not upon Golem itself, but on its master, applying to them conceptual knowledge of Rabbi Loew regarding innermost workings of the Golem of Prague. Specifically, it grants master the ability to 'resurrect', or maybe better put, reconstruct Golem.

As long as its master lives, Golem is not considered killed and thus, eliminated from the Grail War. Instead, in the event of its destruction, master may rebuild it by grafting it's spiritual core onto new golem, though for the full activation, master will need a suitable core. The secret of Golem of Prague, and the reason for why Rabbi never reconstructed it or shared his knowledge of the procedure with anyone, is that the core is formed by willingly sacrificed human soul. In the case of Golem's original core, Rabbi used his apprentice, a man named Josef, who volunteered when Loew shared with him his woes regarding unfinished golem.

It is this requirement to find a human willing to die to fully activate Golem again, that makes this Noble Phantasm so troublesome, and a reason for it's low rank despite what it accomplishes.

Lore:

Berserker is Golem of Prague, perhaps the most famous instance of the golem story in the history. Created by Rabbi Loew of Prague in late 16th century from the mud gathered from the banks of Vltava River and brought to life with rituals and Hebrew incantations for the sole purpose of defending Jewish ghetto in Prague from purported reprisals of Holy Roman Emperor.

In most popular version of the story, Golem was destroyed when one Friday Rabbi forgot to deactivate it so it could rest during Sabbath, and so, fearing that his creation would desecrate the holy day, rushed to find it before the synagogue, where he removed a vitat component from Golem's mouth, instantly destroying it. Its body was stored in the attic of the synagogue in the event it should be needed again, though obviously that didn't happen.

Guess which canon character would love to summon it :V

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    It's the shota Master from Apo, right?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Ortenrosse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.