Page 751 of 858 FirstFirst ... 251651701741746749750751752753756761801851 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,020 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post

Speaking of Yvain actually, I wonder if we'll ever see him as a Servant since we apparently have the names of all twelve Knights of the Round Table.
    I think maybe not. I mean since he wasn't brought up in the Camalot Singularity or in Camalot/Zero. If he is it will be a few years in the future.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the Dead
    Faceclaim
    Class: Caster.
    Alternative Classes: Avenger, Berserker.
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
    Region: England.
    Origin: Historical fact.

Height: 158cm.
    Weight: 44kg.
    B/W/H: 78 / 58 / 79.
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Servant, King, Weak to Enuma Elish.
    Attribute: Man.

Parameters

Strength: E
    Endurace: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: C+

Biography
    Anne Boleyn was the second wife of King Henry VIII of England and mother of Queen Elizabeth I. The events surrounding the annulment of Henry’s marriage to his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, and his subsequent marriage to Anne led him to break with the Roman Catholic Church and brought about the English Reformation.

After spending part of her childhood in France, she returned to England in 1522 and lived at Henry’s court, where her expansive personality which was so uncommon amongst the austere English court, and her bright remarks drew many admirers. A desired marriage with Lord Henry Percy was prevented on Henry’s order by Cardinal Wolsey, and at some undetermined point the king himself fell in love with her.

In 1527 Henry initiated secret proceedings to obtain an annulment from his wife, the aging Catherine of Aragon; his ultimate aim was to father a legitimate male heir to the throne. For six years Pope Clement VII, under pressure from Henry’s rival Charles V, refused to grant the annulment, but all the while Henry’s passion for Anne was strengthening his determination to rid himself of his queen. About January 25, 1533, Henry and Anne were secretly married. The union was made public on Easter of that year, and on May 23 Henry had the archbishop of Canterbury, Thomas Cranmer, pronounce the marriage to Catherine null and void. In September Anne gave birth to a daughter, the future queen Elizabeth I.

Anne’s fiery behaviour, although desirable in a mistress, wasn't so tolerated in a queen, and soon that made her unpopular at court. Although Henry lost interest in her and began liaisons with other women, the birth of a son might have saved the marriage. Anne had a miscarriage in 1534, and in January 1536 she gave birth to a stillborn male child. On May 2, 1536, Henry had her committed to the Tower of London on charges of adultery with various men and even incest with her own brother. She was tried by a court of peers, unanimously convicted, and beheaded on May 19. On May 30 Henry married Jane Seymour, one of her own lady-in-waiting. That Anne was guilty as charged is unlikely; she was the victim of a temporary court faction supported by Thomas Cromwell.

A number of people have claimed to have seen Anne Boleyn's ghost at Hever Castle, Blickling Hall, Salle Church, the Tower of London, and Marwell Hall. One legend states that Anne Boleyn is buried at Salle Church, which may explain why she is sometimes seen there. She’s also said to be seen strolling the grounds of Yewtree Walk at Marwell Hall, where Jane Seymour and Henry VIII apparently walked whilst they were planning their wedding. Jane and Henry were supposed to be staying at Marwell Hall whilst Anne was awaiting execution at the Tower of London, so it would be of little surprise that there are still Anne Boleyn ghost sightings at Marwell Hall today– this is the site of her husband’s betrayal. And of course, there have been many sightings of Anne's ghost at the Tower of London as this was the place of her gruesome death.

Personality
    Dislikes: Adultery, Courtrooms, Dusty environments.
    Has complicated feelings for: Her husband, The existence of bell bottom jeans.
    Natural enemy: Thomas Cromwell.
    Wish: "Master, I wish to eat scones with my tea today. ...Oh, you mean, THE wish? Nu-uh. I won't tell. Never! It is embarrassing."

Contrasting greatly with her overwhelming appearance in a heavy widow gown and her occasional grievances over her lost love, she is a high-spirited and tongue-in-cheek woman, full of spunk and sass in equal measures, if somewhat spoiled. Strong-hearted, one will never see her shed a single tear, even at her lowest moment: for her, who values the image of a Queen so much as a symbol of the times where she lived in merriment with her King, being in control of herself and always looking her best is of utmost importance.

Because she has the sort of aura one associates with a ghost despite her Class and disposition, there might have times where her cheerful smiles or tranquil silences can be interpreted as "the calm before a storm"... Perhaps even interpreted as a zombie thinking of what they should start eating in their Master… But fear not! She'll only bite you if you fail on praising her for a job well done after a battle! Also, leaning towards girly hobbies, Caster loves gossip magazines and soap operas. She eats up every news about the royal family in England, finding amusing and a little comforting how times have changed. ("Master, look, look. Do you see this? This new Queen Elizabeth is almost as good as my daughter. As expected!")

Although she is a perfectly well-behaved Servant under normal circumstances, one should be extremely mindful to always carry (somehow) with them a tray with snacks and a scentful Earl Grey tea— how dreadfully unsightly her behavior can get when she doesn’t have her daily afternoon tea...

Relashionships
    FRANCIS DRAKE
    " —?! Oh, my...! Huh? Oh no, it's nothing, nothing really... I just... I could swear that lady was familiar. Huh... Perhaps, am I imagining things...?"

ARTHURIA PENDRAGON
    " The legendary King Arthur is a woman, would you look at that! It is a honor to meet you, Your Majesty. My husband used to love your stories in his childhood... ——Ahh, how nice would it be if that person was like you, pardoning your wife after such a harsh betrayal... Huhuhu... ... For getting me all gloomy over it, how about pay me a drink? And who knows, I may even become your new Queen if you play your cards right... Just kidding!~ "

ANY OF THE KNIGHTS OF ROUND TABLE
    " The valiant Knights of the Round Table... My, it looks like that King likes to surround herself with quite a mess. Oh? What did I meant with that? Nothiiiing~~ "

OSAKABEHIME
    "Master, Master! Look! It is the Royal Wedding! Right here, in this small screen! After I heard one could watch anything they want in this place they call a... Yo... Yout... What was it again?... Anyway, I demanded someone to teach me how to do it, and they sent me to this shut-in lady reeking of tangerines. She sure took a lot to be convinced, but see! Now I can watch the other Queen everyday in here! ...But do tell me, why are you people so crazy over cat videos? "

MARIE ANTOINETTE
    " Master! The most marvelous thing happened today. I found a French Queen in this place. Miss Marie is like a kindred spirit, we almost finished each other's sentences. One more of those and I'd be inclined to believe in soulmates... Geez, why you never told me about her?! Well, I will forgive you for now. We are to have a tea party this afternoon, which was why I was searching for you. Secure the best spot for it, and make it quick! "

ERESHKIGAL
    " A deity from the Underworld? Good job, you've worked hard. I do not think I've ever visited your Underworld, but surely you must have helped me along the way in some manner... Thank you for providing me with fresh new souls everyday to play with. "

NITOCRIS
    " Hmmm. Hmmmmmm. Hnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmm. ——Oh, now you're looking at me. About time! I hope you're not thinking of benching me in favor of that other Caster there who also controls the spirits, Master. I'd be very sad if you did that. But just to make sure, do you have a glove here? I will demand a fair combat to show you that I am the superior one!"

Skills
    Class Skills

Item Construction: E

Sadly, it wasn’t like she was known for any specifical magical item in her life, so her skills in this area are rather average.

Territory Creation: B

Caster can create a territory that simulates the Tower of London of her time. Extremely detailed and faithful to the local architecture, one would feel like stepping into the royal palace of 1500. ("Ahh, yes, there is no other place like home...")

Avenger: D

Because of her unremovable Phantom of the Scarlet Queen personal Skill, she will always exude the aura of an Avenger Servant, despite not being one right now.

Personal Skills

Alluring Nightingale (Lament): B+

A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice, it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. As a scorned woman who lost the love of her life, she knows what she is saying when she speaks of mourning and loss; there is a real possibility of taking those who stop to listen her to tears. It looks like her Noble Phantasm benefits greatly from this Skill too...

Royal Poison: A

The treacherous Queen of England accused of seducing and plotting against the King. A stain which denounces a woman whose very existence is like a honey trap to the opposing sex— as such, Servants who are either Men and/or Leaders (Monarchs, Kings, Emperors, Pharaohs, Presidents and so on), will get weaker in front of her. Of course, that only works on theory, since as long as a Servant possesses a high Magic Resistence or Willpower, her alluring spell can be broken.

Golden Rule (Wealth & Beauty): B

A unique Skill that combines two kinds of “Golden Rule”. It demonstrates the fortune of how much money flowed around her in her life, since her manner of living was with filled with splendor as the Queen of England. It also shows her owning a natural and perfect goddess-like beauty, befitting the woman who trapped the affections of her King for over a decade before marrying him.

Phantom of the Scarlet Queen: C-

The Queen of Roses, a Tudor's wife. Not any of those titles saved her from an untimely death and a lifetime of regret and ressentment as one of the most famous ghosts of all England, despite her love for her King. A Skill similar but dissimilar with Innocent Monster, this is the “possibility of a vengeful Anne Boleyn”. Of course, since she is not in her Avenger Class, the usefulness of this Skill is severely limited.

Noble Phantasm
    Omnis Akatharton
    Nightmarish Waltz of the Dead

Type: Anti-Army.
    Range: 250m.
    Max. number of targets: 200.

Ring out the passing bell, let the sound of my death tell. The ticking of a clock, then suddenly not. Let us parade this suffering, this anguish, to every corner of the world. Thus, as we bid farewell to our present pain—
    Omnis Akatharton

The concept of akatharton, as it had been said, is “The guilty shall not stay unpurified.” A Noble Phantasm which calls forth the resentment and lamentation of the souls of the deceased under the banner of the Scarlet Queen of England. The unfortunate and forgotten spirits who long for retribution as well as their own belief that justice shall be served are enough to create conditions where invoking the curse of the unmourned is enough to ensure its force. As long as Caster chooses a target for their negative energy and places a mark on them, in a Cain's curse fashion, they will follow. For that, though, she must touch physically her target at least once after deploying this Noble Phantasm.

As the Queen-Bee, she is given a discretionary power, just as the legend of Oedipus: “(...) myself I spoke that word.” In other words, while employing this Noble Phantasm is to admit she is the treacherous King Henry VIII’s wife, the power of ‘who’ and ‘when’ draws its strength of a divine Diike, a divinity of Justice. Rightfully taking her place as an authority when it comes to poltergeists and spirits, she commands the (un)dead who answer to her call with an iron grip.

This is an old OC of mine that I've revamped for a RP and decided to post here as well. This format isn't one I'm used with but it's surely way more orderly. Hope you guys like it!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; March 22nd, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Caster of the Dead
    Faceclaim
    Class: Caster.
    Alternative Classes: Avenger, Berserker.
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
    Region: England.
    Origin: Historical fact.

Height: 158cm.
    Weight: 44kg.
    B/W/H: 78 / 58 / 79.
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Servant, King, Weak to Enuma Elish.
    Attribute: Man.

Parameters

Strength: E
    Endurace: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Biography
    Anne Boleyn was the second wife of King Henry VIII of England and mother of Queen Elizabeth I. The events surrounding the annulment of Henry’s marriage to his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, and his subsequent marriage to Anne led him to break with the Roman Catholic Church and brought about the English Reformation.

After spending part of her childhood in France, she returned to England in 1522 and lived at Henry’s court, where her expansive personality which was so uncommon amongst the austere English court, and her bright remarks drew many admirers. A desired marriage with Lord Henry Percy was prevented on Henry’s order by Cardinal Wolsey, and at some undetermined point the king himself fell in love with her.In 1527 Henry initiated secret proceedings to obtain an annulment from his wife, the aging Catherine of Aragon; his ultimate aim was to father a legitimate male heir to the throne. For six years Pope Clement VII, under pressure from Henry’s rival Charles V, refused to grant the annulment, but all the while Henry’s passion for Anne was strengthening his determination to rid himself of his queen. About January 25, 1533, Henry and Anne were secretly married. The union was made public on Easter of that year, and on May 23 Henry had the archbishop of Canterbury, Thomas Cranmer, pronounce the marriage to Catherine null and void. In September Anne gave birth to a daughter, the future queen Elizabeth I.

Anne’s fiery behaviour, although desirable in a mistress, wasn't so tolerated in a Queen, and soon that made her unpopular at court. Although Henry lost interest in her and began liaisons with other women, the birth of a son might have saved the marriage. Anne had a miscarriage in 1534, and in January 1536 she gave birth to a stillborn male child. On May 2, 1536, Henry had her committed to the Tower of London on charges of adultery with various men and even incest with her own brother. She was tried by a court of peers, unanimously convicted, and beheaded on May 19. On May 30 Henry married Jane Seymour, one of her own lady-in-waiting.

That Anne was guilty as charged is unlikely; she was the victim of a temporary court faction supported by Thomas Cromwell.

Personality
    Dislikes: Adultery, Trial systems, Dusty environments.
    Has complicated feelings for: Her husband, The existence of bell bottom jeans.
    Natural enemy: Thomas Cromwell.
    Wish: "Master, I wish to eat scones with my tea today. ...Oh, you mean, THE wish? Nu-uh. I won't tell. Never! It is embarrassing."

Contrasting greatly with her overwhelming appearance in a heavy widow gown and her occasional grievances over her lost love, she is a high-spirited and tongue-in-cheek woman, full of spunk and sass in equal measures, if somewhat spoiled. Strong-hearted, one will never see her shed a single tear, even at her lowest moment: for her, who values the image of a Queen so much as a symbol of the times where she lived in merriment with her King, being in control of herself and always looking her best is of utmost importance.

Because she has the sort of aura one associates with a ghost despite her Class and disposition, there might have times where her cheerful smiles or tranquil silences can be interpreted as "the calm before a storm"... Perhaps even interpreted as a zombie thinking of what they should start eating in their Master… But fear not! She'll only bite you if you fail on praising her for a job well done after a battle! Also, leaning towards girly hobbies, Caster loves gossip magazines and soap operas. She eats up every news about the royal family in England, finding amusing and a little comforting how times have changed. ("Master, look, look. Do you see this? This new Queen Elizabeth is almost as good as my daughter. As expected!")

Although she is a perfectly well-behaved Servant under normal circumstances, one should be extremely mindful to always carry (somehow) with them a tray with snacks and a scentful Earl Grey tea— how dreadfully unsightly her behavior can get when she doesn’t have her daily afternoon tea...

Relashionships
    FRANCIS DRAKE
    " —?! Oh, my...! Huh? Oh no, it's nothing, nothing really... I just... I could swear that lady was familiar. Huh... Perhaps, am I imagining things...?"

ARTHURIA PENDRAGON
    " The legendary King Arthur is a woman, would you look at that! It is a honor to meet you, Your Majesty. My husband used to love your stories in his childhood... ——Ahh, how nice would it be if that person was like you, pardoning your wife after such a harsh betrayal... Huhuhu... ... For getting me all gloomy over it, how about pay me a drink? And who knows, I may even become your new Queen if you play your cards right... Just kidding!~ "

ANY OF THE KNIGHTS OF ROUND TABLE
    " The valiant Knights of the Round Table... My, it looks like that King likes to surround herself with quite a mess. Oh? What did I meant with that? Nothiiiing~~ "

OSAKABEHIME
    "Master, Master! Look! It is the Royal Wedding! Right here, in this small screen! After I heard one could watch anything they want in this place they call a... Yo... Yout... What was it again?... Anyway, I demanded someone to teach me how to do it, and they sent me to this shut-in lady reeking of tangerines. She sure took a lot to be convinced, but see! Now I can watch the other Queen everyday in here! ...But do tell me, why are you people so crazy over cat videos? "

MARIE ANTOINETTE
    " Master! The most marvelous thing happened today. I found a French Queen in this place. Miss Marie is like a kindred spirit, we almost finished each other's sentences. One more of those and I'd be inclined to believe in soulmates... Geez, why you never told me about her?! Well, I will forgive you for now. We are to have a tea party this afternoon, which was why I was searching for you. Secure the best spot for it, and make it quick! "

ERESHKIGAL
    " A deity from the Underworld? You've worked hard. I do not think I've visited your Underworld, but surely you must have helped me along the way in some manner... Thank you for providing me with fresh new souls everyday to play with. "

Skills
    Class Skills

Item Construction: E

Sadly, it wasn’t like she was known for any specifical magical item in her life, so her skills in this area are rather average.

Territory Creation: B

Caster can create a territory that simulates the Tower of London of her time. Extremely detailed and faithful to the local architecture, one would feel like stepping into the royal palace of 1500. ("Ahh, yes, there is no other place like home...")

Avenger: D

Because of her unremovable Phantom of the Scarlet Queen personal Skill, she will always exude the aura of an Avenger Servant, despite not being one right now.

Personal Skills

Alluring Nightingale (Lament): B+

A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice, it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. As a scorned woman who lost the love of her life, she knows what she is saying when she speaks of mourning and loss; there is a real possibility of taking those who stop to listen her to tears. It looks like her Noble Phantasm benefits greatly from this Skill too...

Royal Poison: A

The treacherous Queen of England accused of seducing and plotting against the King. A stain which denounces a woman whose very existence is like a honey trap to the opposing sex— as such, Servants who are either Men and/or Leaders (Monarchs, Kings, Emperors, Pharaohs, Presidents and so on), will get weaker in front of her. Of course, that only works on theory, since as long as a Servant possesses a high Magic Resistence or Willpower, her alluring spell can be broken.

Golden Rule (Wealth & Beauty): B

A unique Skill that combines two kinds of “Golden Rule”. It demonstrates the fortune of how much money flowed around her in her life, since her manner of living was with filled with splendor as the Queen of England. It also shows her owning a natural and perfect goddess-like beauty, befitting the woman who trapped the affections of her King for over a decade before marrying him.

Phantom of the Scarlet Queen: C-

The Queen of Roses, a Tudor's wife. Not any of those titles saved her from an untimely death and a lifetime of regret and ressentment as one of the most famous ghosts of all England, despite her love for her King. A Skill similar but dissimilar with Innocent Monster, this is the “possibility of a vengeful Anne Boleyn”. Of course, since she is not in her Avenger Class, the usefulness of this Skill is severely limited.

Noble Phantasm
    Omnis Akatharton

Type: Anti-Army.
    Range: 250m.
    Max. number of targets: 200.

Ring out the passing bell, let the sound of my death tell. The ticking of a clock, then suddenly not. Let us parade this suffering, this anguish, to every corner of the world. And, as we bid farewell to our present pain—
    Omnis Akatharton

The concept of akatharton, as it had been said, is “The guilty shall not stay unpurified.” A Noble Phantasm which calls forth the resentment and lamentation of the souls of the deceased under the banner of the Scarlet Queen of England. The unfortunate and forgotten spirits who long for retribution as well as their own belief that justice shall be served are enough to create conditions where invoking the curse of the unmourned is enough to ensure its force. As long as Caster chooses a target for their negative energy and places a mark on them, in a Cain's curse fashion, they will follow. For that, though, she must touch physically her target at least once after deploying this Noble Phantasm.

As the Queen-Bee, she is given a discretionary power, just as the legend of Oedipus: “(...) myself I spoke that word.” In other words, while employing this Noble Phantasm is to admit she is the treacherous King Henry VIII’s wife, the power of ‘who’ and ‘when’ draws its strength of a divine Diike, a divinity of Justice. Rightfully taking her place as an authority when it comes to poltergeists and spirits, she commands the undead who answer to her call with an iron grip.

This is an old OC of mine that I've revamped for a RP and decided to post here as well. This format isn't one I'm used with but it's surely way more orderly. Hope you guys like it!
    Good sheet i love how her personality is energetic innocent yet having a sarcastic tones. Her noble phantasm is unique although very complicated too explains.

In the end its a good servant sheet too read for me especially while waiting for nagakura shinpachi sheet.

Blog Entries
    Hey Shinjuku is awesome and I love the idea of fusing together servants and phantoms to make them more powerful/tricky. Anybody have any good ideas for what a phantom might be? So far I’ve thought maybe the little mermaid and some other fairy tail creatures or El Coco from my babysitters in Mexico who didn’t realize telling kids that a shapeshifting demon is going to eat them is a bad idea.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    Hey Shinjuku is awesome and I love the idea of fusing together servants and phantoms to make them more powerful/tricky. Anybody have any good ideas for what a phantom might be? So far I’ve thought maybe the little mermaid and some other fairy tail creatures or El Coco from my babysitters in Mexico who didn’t realize telling kids that a shapeshifting demon is going to eat them is a bad idea.
    One of the contest themes was phantoms so there's a lot of cool ideas there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    One of the contest themes was phantoms so there's a lot of cool ideas there
    Oh wow I have to check that out!

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

It's already 50 pages, is there no new servant index list or i just miss it?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir kay fans View Post
    Good sheet i love how her personality is energetic innocent yet having a sarcastic tones. Her noble phantasm is unique although very complicated too explains.

In the end its a good servant sheet too read for me especially while waiting for nagakura shinpachi sheet.
    Thank you very much! Also oh boy do I get you, a sheet from Shinpachi would be amazing. I swear I want everyone from Shinsengumi in FGO one day but they keep thwarting my wishes. ;_;

Blog Entries
    Can I ask for a little feedback on my updated Avenger sheet?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Fintan & Hawk
    Class: Ruler
    Identity: Fintan mac Bóchra & the hawk of Achill
    Source: Lebor Gabála Érenn, Irish folklore
    Origin: Ireland
    Alignment: Neutral Good (Fintan) / Chaotic Evil (Hawk)
    Height: 180 cm / 167 cm
    Weight: 74 kg / 54 kg
    Theme: A/0 (Gangsta) by Tsutchie

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Passive skills

Magic Resistance: B
    Can resist spells with a chant of three verses or lower.

True Name Discernment: B+
    Reveals automatically all the relevant information from the status of Servants when facing them. A Luck check must be surpassed in order to bypass concealing abilities. However, during an encounter with an Irish Servant, whether met by either of them or not, a Luck check is not required.

God’s Resolution: B
    The unique privilege of the Ruler class, possession of Command Spells. A Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant participating at the Holy Grail War.

Personal skills

Wisdom of the Emerald Land: A+
    The knowledge acquired by traveling around Erin for countless years, having trodden on every single path, swum in every single river, and flown over every single field.
    A skill that provides the owner with great intelligence and knowledge even about matters that were unknown in life. Fintan having been a salmon in the past is related with this skill’s origin, but what the hell has DHA to do with this?

Shapeshift: B
    The gift of shapeshifting granted to Fintan. Allows to borrow shapes on a great level, only limited by the owner's own imagination, which isn't much of a limit given his wisdom.

Monstrous Strength: B-
    Even though it deteriorated over the years, Hawk’s physical strength was certainly incredible, having been able to pick up the severed arm of Nuada with ease.
    Temporarily ranks up the Strength parameter, but he suffers damage when using it due to his injury.

Weak Constitution: C
    The wound from Cú Chulainn's spear afflicts Hawk even today. There’s a chance of him feeling intense pain should he engage in combat for too long.

Noble Phantasm

Trefuilngidh
    Seeds of rejuvenation and sanation

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Trefuilngidh is the name of a traveler from the East that Fintan had the chance to meet. Carrying a magical branch with nuts, apples, and sloes growing on it, the traveler gave its seeds to Fintan for him to plant them all over Erin. What made the branch magical, however, wasn’t its property of growing different fruits at the same time, but the power to satisfy the necessities of mankind that these fruits had.

According to Trefuilngidh, eating from it while facing North would restore the youth of the one eating. At the same time, doing the same while looking at the South would cure any disease no matter how painful. Fintan doesn’t possess the original branch, but given that he carries its seeds in a small bag, he only needs to resort to his knowledge to grow a new plant with the same properties in a matter of hours.

Normally, he’ll plant some of the seeds and create a small orchard as soon as he’s summoned. Once the plants have grown and shown signs of bearing fruit, he’ll take with him one of the branches and use the fruits to heal those in need. Incidentally, he can’t remove the curse from his partner.

Character

First person pronoun: 僕 (boku) / 俺 (ore) | オラ (ora)
    Second person pronoun: お前 (omae) | テメェ (temee)
    Third person pronoun: こいつ (koitsu) | 野郎 (yarō)

Personality

Counting with over 5,000 years of experience on his shoulders, one would expect Fintan to be some kind of hermit, a boring old man that likes remembering the past and telling long and tedious stories. Nothing farther from reality, he is a cheerful and friendly man that loves festivals and parties like a youngster. He’s fond of company, but gets lonely with ease. Luckily, he can always rely on Hawk for those moments in which everyone else gives him the cold shoulder.

Even though he made peace with God at the last moment, Hawk is still moved to act like in the past. He is proud of his strength, and won’t doubt in jumping to the battlefield as soon as he finds out a worthy match. Given his original nature as a villain in the world of birds, he favors fighting those who call themselves ‘heroes’, taunting them and threatening them to eat their eyes. Even if there isn’t that kind of opponent, he’ll most likely fight to have something to eat. Thank goodness Fintan is here to impose some common sense and remember him of the duty of their class.

…….Seriously, what a couple of old farts.

As goofy as these two may be, they’re not a pushover in battle. It’s not like Fintan is top-tier in terms of combat ability, but his wisdom lets him devise different strategies and tricks that help him compensate for his mediocre skills. On the other hand, Hawk is more straightforward and relies on his physical strength above anything else.

Treatment with the Master

Fintan behaves like that uncle that acts all cool and modern despite being old. He loves having quality time with his “nephew/niece”, but his festive personality makes him a bit of a bother. He’ll probably end up drinking too much and pouring out his heart with the Master.

Hawk may be a bit more difficult to deal with, given his eagerness to fight and eat, but he knows well not to peck the hand that feeds him. It’s hard for him to earn his Master’s trust, but over time he can act as a close friend that will protect them from any harm.

Dialogue examples

“Yo. Erin’s seer, Fintan mac Bóchra, has come to play a bit. Class is Ruler. Let’s have some fun together, ‘kay?”
    “And I’m the baddest boy of birds. I got no name, but you can call me Hawk. By the way, you got any foals around? I’m kinda hungry.”

“What, you expected us to be uncool or something? You’re a mean guy, Master. Age has nothing to do with being cool or not.”
    “Yeah, yeah. Just because we’re some geezers doesn’t mean we ain’t tough. You tell us whose shit we gotta wreck and we do that.”

“Hey, if you don’t pay me attention and leave me alone I’ll get sad. I have my little heart too. No, I’m serious here. Being lonely is no good.”
    “Quit the whinin’, will ya? I’m here with ya, so you ain’t alone anymore.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

Fintan mac Bóchra, or Fintan the Wise, is the husband of Cessair, one of Noah’s granddaughters. His existence is recorded in the Lebor Gabála Érenn as one of the first inhabitants of Ireland, having arrived on a boat along with his father-in-law, the pilot of the boat, and sixteen women for each men, among them Cessair.

During the universal deluge, all the members of the expedition died of drowning, with the exception of him, who was blessed by God with the power of shapeshifting. Thanks to this, he transformed into a salmon, and hid in a cave nowadays known as Fintan’s Grave. He then swam across all the rivers of Ireland, obtaining knowledge of all the island, until one winter he found himself unable to climb a frozen waterfall. It was then when a hawk attacked him and ate one of his eyes. By the way, it’s due to this story that Fintan is known as the Salmon of Wisdom, although he’s different from the one eaten by Fionn mac Cumhaill.

For thousands of years, Fintan continued wandering Ireland, changing into an eagle and later into a hawk. When the Tuatha Dé Danann arrived to Ireland, Lugh turned him into a human, and he worked as the adviser of many kings. He saw Sláine mac Dela invent festivals, and sided with the Fir Bolg against the Tuatha Dé Danann.

Over 5,500 years after his birth, Fintan received the visit of a gray, old, and weak hawk, only called the Hawk of Achill. The bird explained that he was born at the same time as him, and asked to listen to the man’s stories. During the narration, Fintan discovered that this was the same hawk that plucked out his eye in the past, but demonstrated kindness by forgiving him.

The hawk then described his own life and spoke of how he was able to keep himself well fed thanks to his great strength. He faced heroes of the world of birds, and defeated all of them. In the battle against the Tuatha Dé, his greatest loot was the severed arm of Nuada. When Conchobar was king of Ulster, Fergus mac Róich and Cú Chulainn provided him with lots of meat and blood from all the soldiers the heroes killed. However, during the last moments of the latter, the hawk, believing he was already dead, attempted to eat out his eyes, but was pierced by his cursed spear. Since then, the barb of that weapon was lodged in, and his strength decreased during the years.

Seeing the time of his death was close, the hawk had approached Fintan to ask for forgiveness from God. The two old men continued talking the whole night, and walked to Heaven together the next day.

Related characters

Cú Chulainn

– Bring it on, pupper! Imma rip those eyes and eat’em while I make ya watch!
    – He won’t have eyes to watch if you eat them, you birdbrain.

Red Hare
    – That’s a weird horse. Can I eat him or nah?
    – That can’t taste good no matter how you look at him…

Scáthach
    – Oh, well. I think I’ve never gone to the Land of Shadows, but if I had known there was a fellow immortal, and this hot, I’d have gone there a long time ago!
    – Stop it. You don’t wanna get stabbed by that spear.

Fionn mac Cumhaill
    – The hell is DHA? Does it have something to do with ya bein’ smart?
    – I’m more concerned about why he says he ate a salmon of wisdom. I don’t want to think I was eaten and survived somehow…

I've been wanting to do a sheet for this guy for a long time, but I wasn't satisfied with how the sheet would be like. Fintan's character is heavily inspired in his FC, Worick, to avoid making him just a wise old man. As for Hawk, he originally was supposed to be just a talking bird, but human Pet Shop is to cool not to use as a FC. Feedback is always welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I couldn't post this sheet if I went Advanced, but I could if I copy-pasted it as a quick reply. Does anyone know what happened?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Can I ask for a little feedback on my updated Avenger sheet?
    Double servants are an idea that is both really cool and easy to miss the mark on. You however managed to capture the coolness and not miss the point of them. The Alone in the Darkness skill is very unique and actually made me tear up a little at the idea of one of the brothers being left alone. Wisdom of the King is an interesting skill, sort of like a parallel to Imperial Privilege. As for the Noble Phantasms I always love to see what people do with servants that don't explicitly have weapons that they can call upon and you didn't disapoint. The only thing I might say is that We Four Kings feels like it could have been a skill but it's your sheet and it still works.

Lastly the most important part of a servants is personality and these two have it in spades. I genuinely laughed at Richard playing clean up to his brothers antics, thinking about it it seems like something that would happen with Gil and Enkidu. Richard playing video games and getting attacked by Mordred for calling them a girl left me laughing. The only thing I could call a problem if I stretched it would be Edward being a little bland but that just makes him a better springboard for Richard to shine which is what all good duos should strive to do.

Sorry if that this ended up mostly being praise but it a really well done sheet.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just realized we've hit another 50-page milestone and so it's time for another update on ye olde OP. I've been using the new linking style Padoru showed me so hopefully this won't eat up as much space in the OP.

America:

Assassin- Dorothy Gale by Reaper of Remnant
    Rider- Xkeban by Tsuzurao
    Lancer- Tlacaelel by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Davy Crockett by RoydGolden
    Rider- Mothman by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider- Neil Armstrong by TresserT
    Assassin- Ted Bundy by Lady Vanatos
    Archer- Jesse James by Tanhony
    Assassin- Utz-Colel by Tsuzurao
    Archer- Kanati by Shiki-pon
    Lancer- Wak-Chanil-Ajaw by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Leftraru by Shiki-pon

Mesopotamia:
    Archer- Marduk by Shiki-pon

Arabic Myth & History:
    Assassin- Souflikar by RoydGolden
    Berserker- Ibrahim by RoydGolden
    Saber- Khawla bint al-Azwar by Spartacus
    Lancer- Tariq Ibn-Ziyad by RoydGolden
    Assassin- Hassan of the Demonic Heart by cooldownnow
    Archer- Mehmed II by cooldownnow

Australia:
    Foreigner- Yerlungur by DracoFay
    Lancer- Rolla-Mano by Shiki-pon
    Rider- The Djanggawul by Shiki-pon

Britain:
    Ruler- Matilda by Skull
    Saber- Lucius Artorius Castus by King of Padoru
    Rider- Ywain by Skull
    Caster- Morgause by King of Padoru
    Berserker- David Livingstone by Shiki-pon
    "Leader"- Queen Elizabeth by gyrowins
    Saber- Richard Neville by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Frances Griffiths by Reaper of Remnant
    Saber- Bran the Blessed by Skull
    Caster- Freddie Mercury by King of Padoru
    Caster- Taliesin Ben Beirdd by Skull
    Lancer- Galehaut by ArtifactCreator
    Caster- Math fab Mathonwy by Skull
    Berserker- Pelucan by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Owain by cooldownnow
    Avenger- Edward V and Richard of Shrewsbury by Wizard
    Caster- Anne Boleyn by WhiteFrenzy

China:
    Assassin- Chi by King of Padoru
    Caster- Zhang Liang by SleepMode
    Archer- Jiangwei by NominusAbdominus
    Lancer- Sun Wukong/Ritsuka Fujimaru by NominusAbdominus
    Berserker- Ji Gong by SleepMode
    Archer- Ling Zhen by Skull
    Caster- Han Xiangzi by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Bai Suzhen by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Goujian by Shiki-pon

Judeo-Christian:
    Caster- La Befana by the god of world-0
    Caster- Three Wise Kings by JetKinen
    Archer- Saint Barbara by NominusAbdominus
    "Striker"- Santa Claus by King of Padoru
    Rider- Lilith by RoydGolden
    Caster- Hildegard Von Bingen by NominusAbdominus
    Saver- Iesua Nazarenus by NominusAbdominus
    Caster- Moses ben Jacob ibn Ezra by King of Padoru
    Beast V- Judas Iscariot by RoydGolden

Classical Myth & History:
    Rider- Antinous by asterism42
    Lancer- Polydorus by RoydGolden
    Rider- Menelaus by Zork Knight
    Berserker- Hecuba by RoydGolden
    Ruler- Julian the Apostate by Shiki-pon
    Shielder- Horatius Cocles by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Empedocles by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Saint Helena by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Pholos by King of Padoru
    Rider- Europa by Wizard
    Berserker- Trajan by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Hyas by Wizard
    Caster- Hades/Tokiomi Tohsaka by Shiki-pon
    Berserker- Atlas by RoydGolden
    Archer- Scythes by RoydGolden
    Berserker- Ares by King of Padoru
    Rider- Diomede by Shiki-pon

Egypt:
    Saber- Osiris by Bugs
    Beast V- Apophis by the god of world-0

Fairytales:
    Saber- Fairy Tale by DracoFay
    Caster- Nursery Rhyme (Alter) by DracoFay
    Assassin- Sandman by Wizard
    Berserker- Little Red Riding Hood by Wizard
    Berserker- Red Queen by Spartacus

France:
    Lancer- Claude des Armoises by King of Padoru
    Caster- Jean-Baptiste Poquelin by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Claude du Vall by Shiki-pon
    Assassin- Isabella by Shiki-pon
    Assassin- Marie Antoinette (Alter) by NominusAbdominus
    Caster- Cardinal Richelieu by NMR-3
    Ruler- Maximilien Robespierre by Tanhony
    Rider- Enterprise by NominusAbdominus
    Saber- Renaud de Montauban by RoydGolden
    Assassin- Fredegonde by Shiki-pon
    Lancer- Georges Guynemer by JetKinen
    Caster- Francine Descartes by Wizard
    Berserker- Margaret of Anjou by Sunny
    Saber- Agilulf by RoydGolden
    Saber- Fierabras by RoydGolden

Germany:
    Rider- Otto Von Bismark by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Leopold II by NMR-3

India:
    Rider- Vajrapāṇi by King of Padoru
    Lancer- Yudhisthira by Tanhony
    Berserker- Bhima by Tanhony
    Rider- Nakula by Tanhony
    Caster- Sahadeva by Tanhony (all four part of same post)
    Ruler- Garuda by Shiki-pon

Ireland:
    Berserker- Twrch Trwyth by Skull
    Caster- Fintan mac Bóchra & the hawk of Achill by King of Padoru

Japan:
    Avenger- Okikurmi by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Matsunaga Danjo Hisahide by the god of world-0
    Assassin- Nakamura Jirokichi by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Tachibana Ginchiyo by King of Padoru
    Saver- Nakayama Miki by King of Padoru
    Assassin- Saito Hajime by Fabuzer
    Saber- Goro Masamune/Ayaka Sajyou by massive_jojo_reference
    Saber- Takamori Saigo by Shiki-pon
    Alterego- Hachiko by Lambda-Nu
    Saver/Beast- Hosokawa Gracia by Sunny
    Saber- Bishamonten by Wizard
    Archer- Benzaiten by Wizard
    Caster- Inari No Okami by King of Padoru
    Alterego- Nomi No Sukune/Takemikazuchi by NMR-3

Maritime South-East Asia:
    Ruler- Maharani Shima by 34
    Archer- Dyah Gitarja by Shiki-pon

Persia:
    Beast V- Ahura Mazda by massive_jojo_reference
    Rider- Rostam by cooldownnow
    Rider- Faramaz by cooldownnow
    Lancer- Esfandiyar by cooldownnow (same post as above)
    Saver- Zoroaster by Lambda-Nu

Polynesia:
    Rider- Mamala by Shiki-pon

Post-Classical Italy:
    Assassin- Lucrecia by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Macalda di Scoletta by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Dante Alighieri by Kabalisto Koga

Scandinavia:
    Assassin- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber- Heimdall by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker- Fenja & Menja by Shiki-pon
    Berserker- Freydís Eiríksdóttir by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Loki (and Hodr) Santa by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Tyrfing by cooldownnow

Netherlands:
    Foreigner- Vincent Van Gogh by Fabuzer

Slavs:
    Lancer- Ferenc Nádasdy by Reaper of Remnant
    Rider- Ivan Sirko by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Milica (Alter) by Shiki-pon
    Foreigner- Azvoka by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky by the god of world-0
    Berserker- Vuk Grgurević by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Tugarin Zmeyevich by RoydGolden
    Assassin- Alyosha Popovich by RoydGolden
    Archer- Tugarin Zmeyevich by Kabalisto Koga

Spain:
    Saber- Jeronimo Sanchez de Carranza by Bugs
    Archer- Agustina de Aragon by NominusAbdominus
    Foreigner- Juana de Castilla (Alter) by King of Padoru
    Archer- Pedro de Alvarado by NMR-3
    Rider- Ferdinand Magellan by Spartacus

Sub-Saharan Africa:
    Assassin- Mkabayi kaJama by Shiki-pon
    Lancer- Shaka Zulu by RoydGolden

Uncategorized Others:
    Assassin- Black Death by DracoFay
    "Voyager"- Voyager I by 34

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gosh, seven entries by me which is more than double from the last milestone.

I'm finally becoming a productive member of society...maybe.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Counter Strike guy: Good job~!

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice going, Royd.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just noticed, since Fierabras is a character from the Matter of France, shouldn't he be in France despite him being Spanish?

Also, Shiki's Poquelin doesn't have the class (Caster) listed
    Last edited by King of Padoru; March 25th, 2019 at 06:58 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had the same thought regarding my Twrch Trwyth sheet which is from Welsh myth despite being an Irish character.

I swear we've had these discussions before about mythology versus character location.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lancelot was put as an example once, what with him being considered British despite having been born in France

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Just noticed, since Fierabras is a character from the Matter of France, shouldn't he be in France despite him being Spanish?
    That confused me too. Given Lancelot has his region listed as England despite being French, you're right it should probably be the former. Fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Also, Shiki's Poquelin doesn't have the class (Caster) listed
    And fixed. Thanks for pointing these out Padoru!