Page 456 of 858 FirstFirst ... 356406446451454455456457458461466506556 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Writing a Virgil sheet right now. Although, I'm not familiar with him outside the Divine Comedy incarnation of him...
    Cool. I'd been considering doing Virgil myself so it'll be fun seeing your take. There's a lot of magical/esoteric legends to work with around him too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Now that we're on it, I'm writing a Zagreus sheet right now. The lack for any Dionysus or Hades sheet on this whole thread make it somewhat harder to pull off.
    Hakuro wrote one up a while ago. It even had an NP based off the Zagreus legend. Feel free to go with your own take though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Writing a Virgil sheet right now. Although, I'm not familiar with him outside the Divine Comedy incarnation of him...
    Dude wrote the Aenied which (although I still believe to be roman state sponsored plagiarism of Homer's works) was the national epic of rome. You could play on his aspects as a 'Divine Writer' or some nonsense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Dude wrote the Aenied which (although I still believe to be roman state sponsored plagiarism of Homer's works) was the national epic of rome. You could play on his aspects as a 'Divine Writer' or some nonsense.
    There's tons of stories attributing magic powers to Virgil that you could work with. Here's an especially good example.

- - - Updated - - -

If you do go with the "Divine Writer" aspect though, you could probably reference how one of his poems was thought to foretell the birth of Christ (perhaps giving a low rank in the Revelation Skill)...

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Ah sorry I'll make alterations, thou the idea is for her to have a bunch of personal skills she is a "grand" caster so it was presumption that she should possess a reletivly high number of personal skills, maybe I could replace some skills with weaker ones. Also the promblem is that Abe no semei has done a lot of things even for a heroic idvidual so it was more like i had(no joke) literally 20 personal skills for her. Also the NP is essentially an ultimate form of her excorsisim of Tammomoe no Mae as I felt that needed to be made into an NP somehow but couldn't figure a good way to do it. So I'll just change Completly later, thank you for your criticism, it is greatly appreciated and I hope you have a nice day. I'll do alterations to the sheet, after I get throu my last 2 appointments for the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also before I go, any criticism for my Tiresias sheet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Ah sorry I'll make alterations, thou the idea is for her to have a bunch of personal skills she is a "grand" caster so it was presumption that she should possess a reletivly high number of personal skills, maybe I could replace some skills with weaker ones. Also the promblem is that Abe no semei has done a lot of things even for a heroic idvidual so it was more like i had(no joke) literally 20 personal skills for her. Also the NP is essentially an ultimate form of her excorsisim of Tammomoe no Mae as I felt that needed to be made into an NP somehow but couldn't figure a good way to do it. So I'll just change Completly later, thank you for your criticism, it is greatly appreciated and I hope you have a nice day. I'll do alterations to the sheet, after I get throu my last 2 appointments for the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also before I go, any criticism for my Tiresias sheet?
    Basically no Servant should have more then five Personal Skills (the max number in canon, as far as I'm aware), no matter how much they deserve it.

For Tiresias, other then your usual grammar and spelling issues most of the sheet is pretty sound. The main issue is her NP. While very fascinating conceptually, its actual effects feel far too broad and overpowered. Control over "opposites" is so vague it could encompass almost everything, and with no clearly defined limits as to what she can apply it to (have you noticed "victory" and "defeat" are opposites?) it sounds just about unbeatable.

Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how to nerf it without rewriting the concept altogether (which I'd rather not do, as thematically it's pretty sound and the half-ruined/half-built city makes for a neat image).

- - - Updated - - -

It's also worth noting that again, the faceclaim for your Abe No Seimei sheet didn't work. At this point, either just write out their appearance yourself or find some way to link properly, because it's clearly not working.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Basically no Servant should have more then five Personal Skills (the max number in canon, as far as I'm aware), no matter how much they deserve it.
    That's when you cheat like Altera and slip them under "Class Skills".
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    That's when you cheat like Altera and slip them under "Class Skills".
    Even Altera still only has five Skills if you ignore MR and Riding (i.e the "official" Saber Class Skills). How they're formatted doesn't really matter.

(although I still believe to be roman state sponsored plagiarism of Homer's works)
    I could only of think of

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    somethings never change

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ”What? Were you expecting my mother or my grandfather? There is no need, the true owner of Tyrfing stands before you!”

Name; Heithrek, Cruel Bladed King
    Class; Saber/Berserker
    Armament: Sword, Armor
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: The Tyrfing Cycle
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human, King, Weak to Enuma Elish

Stats:
    Strength: A
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

Dislikes: His father, following orders
    Talents: Solving riddles
    Natural Enemy: Odin

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C+
    The ability to cancel and reduce the effects of magic. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. The only true magic he ever observed was that of his own sword, resulting in a Magic Resistance barely suitable for a Saber.

Riding: B
    The ability to use vehicles and animals as mounts. Can handle any modern vehicle and animal with above average skill, but Monstrous and Divine Beasts cannot be controlled.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma of the Wise and Cruel King: B
    Saber’s variant of Charisma is the combination of his natural charm and of his ability to lead military forces through an ever present cruel authority. He can effectively lead an entire country and convince others, but only through threatening them to unsheathe his blade, which in life was almost a guaranteed victory against his opponent. Can lead large scale military and nations, but moral gradually decreases the longer one is in peace time.

Oath Breaker: A+
    The measurement of one’s ability to break and defy another’s orders and maxims, at the cost of one’s luck. At this rank, it is possible to resist direct orders by Command Seals, but every Command Seal resisted results in a permanent rank down to his Luck stat and chance of irreversibly breaking a Master/Servant contract. In the unique summoning of Chaldea, it takes several days for his Luck to slowly inch back up. One of Saber’s most famous deeds was defying every single one of his father’s warnings, but every oath broken led closer and closer to his own destruction.

Puzzle Solver: A
    The ability to solve puzzles through use of natural talent, precognition, or other means. In battles, this skill can be used to solve the “puzzle” of an opponent’s identity and weaknesses. On his last day alive, he managed to solve many riddles told to him by the stranger Getsumblindi, and at the final riddle had rightfully proclaimed Getsumblindi to be Odin in disguise.

Noble Phantasm
    Tyrfing
    Cruel Blade of the Crueler King

Anti-Unit
    A+
    Targets: 1~5
    Range: ~

A blade originally forged by the dwarves Dvalin and Durin under the imprisonment of the king Svafrlami, unless they forged a blade with a golden hilt and be capable of cutting through iron as easy as steel. In retaliation, the blade was cursed to commit three great evils, and to never be sheathed unless it had taken a life.

Eventually, Svafrlami was killed by the berserker Arngrim, Saber’s great-grandfather, who passed it down through Saber’s family, becoming a parting gift from his mother when he and his brother left home. In craftsmanship, it is almost unparalleled, with a black steel blade and golden hilt elegantly crafted, many would assume it to be an ornament or decoration, but even holstered the blade gives off a sinister, murderous aura that would turn many people away, and those who would use it will by instinct reject the darkness the blade holds on them.

But, unlike his defiant mother, Saber relishes in it, letting his mind slip away every time the weapon is drawn. This in turn grants him a major boon to his physical capabilities, granting him high ranks in both Berserk and Instinct, but this results in him loosing all of his rationality, seeking to kill the closest possible person, even himself. The blade possess extreme sharpness and lethal precision, rivaling that of Japanese blades without losing weight and power.

Tyrfing Syngda
    Burning Curse of the Dwarven Blade

Anti-Unit (Self)
    A
    Targets: 1
    Range: ~

When Heithrek received the blade, it possessed not only its powerful enchantment, but a three pronged curse of hideous evil. Only one act of the curse had been finalized, the second being the claim of Saber’s life at the hands of his own men. The final curse has yet to have been set loose upon the world as of Saber’s life, until now.

Much less Saber’s Noble Phantasm and being rather the sword’s, it will eventually bring doom to its wielder, destroying them and everything they’ve built before killing them. No one can resist the curse's influence, not even beings as powerful as Divine Spirits. Even if Saber falls in combat, the blade will persist on for a day before dissipating, unless someone claims it as their own. The blade will suffer no penalty even if wielded by a human, provided there is enough mana, as it was forged to never rust nor break.

And so, the blade will dutifully serve its new Master, all while tying the strings of fate around their neck.

Lore
    Saber is Heithrek, son of the shieldmaiden Hervor and king Höfund. Several years before his birth, his mother had gone to claim the family blade Tyrfing from her father’s grave. Her father’s ghost had claimed that she would have a son named Heithrek, more powerful and wiser than any other under Heaven’s light. For years afterwards, she brought a reign of terror wherever she went, slaying anyone she wanted without regrets, until she decided to settle down at her grandfather’s castle, taking up more womanly interests for the time and becoming a respectable woman. Höfund, son of King Guthmund heard of her retirement, the wondrous stories of the raging shieldmaiden entrancing his heart. He asked for her hand in marriage, which she accepted.

Heithrek was born shortly after his mother settled down with her husband, his younger brother Agantyr being born right after him. While Agantyr had his father’s gentle spirit, Heithrek had the violent temper and reckless rage of his mother in her youth. Even as a boy, it was clear that much darkness lay in his black heart.

Yet, his mother loved him nonetheless, doting on him like a mother should. Her husband however, despised him, sending him to live with his foster father Gizur in hopes of calming his rage. Yet it failed, Heithrek continuing his evil acts far into his teens.

While he was gone, his father held a lavish feast but did not invite his oldest son. Enraged, Heithrek interrupted the meal with intents to cause havoc, his brother graciously inviting him to sit beside him. While Agantyr was away, Heithrek antagonized the men sitting next to him, causing them both to gradually grow angrier and angrier to one another, Agantyr breaking up their arguments multiple times. Yet, Heithrek continued, until later that night one of them killed the other by Heithrek's antagonizing. All because he enjoyed pissing off his father and his mother loved him too much to stop him.

In layman’s term, this pissed his father off enough that he gave Heithrek the boot otherwise he would kill him. Agantyr, bless his soul, was too kind to let his brother leave alone and went with him. Before they left, their mother gave Heithrek her sword, Tyrfing.

On their way down the road, the brothers' curiosity of the sword led to Heithrek unsheathing it. This was the first time the blade's curse activated on Heithrek, the unquenchable bloodlust tearing through his mind. In his madness, he cut his own brother down, only realizing what he had done once the blade had its fill. As he held his dead brother in his arms, this was the last time he wept.

For several years, he hid in the forest in shame, hunting deer to sustain his wildman lifestyle, lamenting that while his ancestors would be remembered for their greatness, he wouldn’t even be a footnote in their stories. On one day, in anger he went to his parent’s home, begging his mother to ask his father for advice, so he could become a great hero yet.

His father told him this:
    “In the first place he must not aid a man who has slain his liege lord. Secondly, he must not protect a man who has slain one of his comrades. Thirdly, his wife ought not to be always leaving home to visit her relatives. Fourthly, he ought not to stay out late with his sweetheart. Fifthly, he should not ride his best horse when he is in a hurry. Sixthly, he ought not to bring up the child of a man in a better position than himself. Seventhly, let him always be cheerful towards one who comes for hospitality. Eighthly, he should never lay Tyrfing on the ground. Ninthly, he must never tell secrets to his sweetheart—Yet he will not get any benefit from this advice.”

Believing the advice to be nothing more than words of spite, he promised to deny and reject every single one of his decrees. As he left the castle, his mother gave him a gold mark, reminding him of what power the blade held, that no matter who wielded Tyrfing, it shall grant them victory.

He journeyed to Reithgotaland, ruled by King Harold, and eventually became the king of half of the country through marriage to Princess Helga. With wealth, power, and a beautiful wife and son named for the boy’s uncle, Heithrek forgot his anger and powerlust, as he had no real desire to gain anything.

Then, famine struck the lands with no end in sight, the lack of food claiming his wife’s life. The oracles claimed that to end the famine the noblest son must sacrificed to the gods. Heithrek declared Harold’s son to be the noblest, while Harold claimed the young Agantyr was the noblest. Both men didn’t want to kill their own son, but unlike Harold Heithrek did not care for what he had to do in order to save his son.

Having his men swear oaths of allegiance to him and only him alone, Heithrek stormed Harold’s castle, slaughtering all who stood in his way and staining the altars in father’s and son’s blood. The queen killed herself before she was killed by the knights. At the time, the Hunnish princess Sifka was visiting her close friends at Reithgotaland. Claiming her as one of his many prizes of war, he sent her off pregnant back to her kingdom, the son born from her being named Hlöth.

With a remarriage to a Saxon princess, he continued to grow in power. She constantly asked to visit her father’s castle, which he eagerly allowed. Upon one of these visits, he decided to surprise his father in law and wife, who had taken her step son with her, in the middle of the night.

As he entered the room she stayed in, he discovered her in the arms of another man. Calmly, he cut off a lock off the man’s hair, and packed up his young son and brought him to stay in his personal bed on his ship.

The next morning, panic ensued in the kingdom at the discovery of the missing prince, Heithrek stepping inside and pretending he had just arrived. He asked to see his son, and his wife in a panic, claimed he had died from disease. When he asked to see his grave with an unsettling look on his face, she said it would increase his grief, but he didn’t mind.

A dog was killed and wrapped in a death shroud to try and trick Heithrek, but he just remarked that his son was no different than normal. He had the man who he had found brought before him, discovering him to be a slave. While he said that the man had sent away for laying with the queen, he had brought him onto his ship, and dumped him on a lifeboat with only Tyrfing in hand, and watched as the weak willed slave impaled himself on the blade. He divorced his wife, and brought his men and son back home.

As he moved on from his wife’s betrayal, he continued his reign, taking many beautiful woman as his and threatening war with other kingdoms in exchange for tributes and a King’s only son to be raised as his thrall.

After nearly being murdered over a terrible joke involving killing a prince and countless other adventures, it was a quiet night at his castle. To entertain himself, he ordered that any crime against Reithgotaland would be instantly forgiven if they could tell a riddle that Heithrek could not answer. Many men attempted, but none were successful. In order to further entertain himself, he ordered an enemy of his, Getsumblindi to appear before him or he would have him brought to him by force. Afraid, Getsumblindi offered a sacrifice to Odin, begging for help.

When Getsumblindi finally appeared, another man was with him who claimed he was also called Getsumblindi. They were identical, that when they switched clothes and the first Getsumblindi left, no one could tell the difference.

Heithrek offered him a trial for his crimes against the crown, but Getsumblindi cut straight to telling riddles. Riddle after riddle was said, but none could prove to trump Heithrek. Until Getsumblindi asked this question.

“If you truly are the wisest King Heithrek, when Odin placed Balor upon his pyre, what did he whisper in his ear?”

Heithrek growled, and responded that whatever had been said was scandalous and cowardly, for only Odin would know the answer as he drew his sword and lunged at Getsumblindi, revealed to be Odin in disguise.

Odin had, through his divine power assimilated the form of a falcon to attempt to escape, but Heithrek managed to clip his tail feathers, and that is why every falcon’s tail feathers are so short.

Despite Heithrek’s victory, it was already too late. The second curse had already begun, pulling every pawn into place and later that night, the curse finished. Fearing Odin’s wrath, all of Heithrek’s thralls betrayed him in the middle of the night, killing the king as he slept and stealing Tyrfing. Agantyr claimed his father’s crown, and organized a successful manhunt of his father’s killers.

And thus, the legend of Heithrek ended, his glorious death being nothing but simple betrayal.

Personality
    A tyrannical, charismatic and cruel man who holds himself with toxic charm and elegance. His smiles betray a desire for cruelty, his laughter is only done to bait others into thinking he’s distracted, and his eyes are always hollow and devoid of anything but sadistic joy.

His Master is either a slave, a concubine, or his thrall, but if they dare call themselves his Master he will kill them on the spot. Hope you are one of the latter, as slaves are nothing but tools for his use until they are cast aside.

The only thing he can truly be called good with is his parental love, like his mother. His son Agantyr is his greatest pride and joy, and nothing will ever make him turn away from loving him. If he was forced to fight Agantyr or his older son Hlöth, he would be unable to fight back.

He doesn’t hate anyone in his family, but he gets extremely prideful of his own ability as Tyrfing's wielder. Him and his mother will be extremely friendly with the two of them occasionally fighting, while him and his grandfather are natural sparring partners, Agantyr's madness leading him to be battle inclined and Heithrek’s sadistic joy through combat complimenting each other well.

<I>
    I think I’ve found my favorite European legend.
    Last edited by Saron; February 13th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only "Negative" thing I'd say is that I think he needs another NP, to take a page out of my book with Hervor, the swords 'Main' function and another unique to the user (Much like how the Gae Bolg has multiple functions.) Aside from that it was really clear cut and I liked his variation of the Charisma skill, it reminds me of a few others in FGO. All in all, I can imagine rolling him as the wrong 4* servant but use him more often anyways.

The FC looks kinda like my Hervor, was that intentional? Also we need more people from the Tyrfing cycle, whose the next one people will do, Arngrim the Berserker?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    I could only of think of

Dido was actually pretty hardcore but the rest tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you addressed the NP thing quick, ominous and menacing, i like it
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 13th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only "Negative" thing I'd say is that I think he needs another NP, to take a page out of my book with Hervor, the swords 'Main' function and another unique to the user (Much like how the Gae Bolg has multiple functions.) Aside from that it was really clear cut and I liked his variation of the Charisma skill, it reminds me of a few others in FGO. All in all, I can imagine rolling him as the wrong 4* servant but use him more often anyways.

The FC looks kinda like my Hervor, was that intentional? Also we need more people from the Tyrfing cycle, whose the next one people will do, Arngrim the Berserker?
    Added a scrapped additional NP I had deleted last minute, and funnily enough you used Elesis from Elsword as Hervor's FC, while I used a genderbent Elesis art I found while browsing the 'booru bored out of mind a while ago, then remembered about it while I was halfway through the Heithrek sheet.

Man...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah, that would be it as I don't know A Thing about Elsword

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Same, all I know about it is that the characters range from "Original the Character" levels of edgy or quirky to hot as hell.

Man...

Blog Entries
    “In the name of my father and my grandfather, Hades and Zeus, I will guard your soul until we reach your destiny.”

Faceclaim
    Source: Dungeon Fighter Online

Class: Lancer
    Identity: Zagreus
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Sky

Lore
    LORE
    Lancer’s true identity is Zagreus, an obscure and mysterious chthonic deity, the son of Hades and Persephone. In later version of the legend however, Zagreus was sometimes identified with a god worshipped by the followers of Orphism, the [first Dionysus], a son of Zeus and Persephone, who was dismembered by the Titans and reborn as Dionysus, son of Zeus and Semele. However, in the earliest mentions of Zagreus, which occur only in fragments from lost works, he was connected with the underworld, and paired with Mistress Gaea as [the Highest among the Gods].

Lancer, fundamentally, was the amalgamation of both legends.

Lancer was originally the son of Hades and Persephone, Zagreus-Dionysus, a young charismatic god beloved by many, including Gaea herself and Zeus, his uncle and grandfather. The infant Zagreus-Dionysus spent a lot of time with Zeus, and Zeus himself became so attached to his grandson that he decided that the young god will become his own successor, which means that Zagreus-Dionysus, as both Zeus’ and Hades’ successor, will inherit the crown of both the Underworld and the Cosmos; the Prince of the Heaven and Hell. The infant Zagreus-Dionysus was then taken by Zeus to Mount Ida, where, like the infant Zeus, he will be raised as the [Ruler of Cosmos].

At least, that was what Zeus originally planned, but his wife, Hera, thinks otherwise. Upon hearing that Zeus intended that his heir won’t even be from her lineage, she was enraged and decided to kill Zagreus-Dionysus. Hera freed the Titans from the bowels of Tartarus and orders them to hunt down and kill Zeus’ favored grandson. Hera, of course, knew where Zeus had hid the infant, and distracted the infant Zagreus-Dionysus with various toys. The Titans then killed and dismembered the infant’s body and soul, and presumably eaten his raw flesh.

With the help of Athena, Zeus managed to recover Zagreus-Dionysus’ heart, which contains half of his unfortunate grandson’s soul. And through this heart, Zeus—who loved his grandson so much that he wanted a son just like him—was able to contrive Zagreus-Dionysus’ rebirth from Semele, as the God of Wine, Dionysus.

At the same time, Zagreus-Dionysus’ other half fragmented soul was guided by Gaea herself from the void of Chaos—Swirl of the Root—through another cycle of rebirth, where he was reborn as the son of Hades and Persephone as a chthonic god of Rebirth, Zagreus. Lancer is this reincarnation of the original Zagreus-Dionysus, the chthonic Dionysus, who shares the same soul with Dionysus.

PARAMETERS
    STR: A
    END: D
    AGL: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

CLASS SKILLS
    Magic Resistance: D
    A Skill which grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. As a result of being drenched in the [gloom of the underworld], in which death has become an everyday occurrence, Lancer’s magic resistance has been lowered considerably.

Divine Core: C
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected Divine Spirit from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. Although Lancer is a genuine Divine Spirit, as a result of the [Dismemberment of the Soul] performed by the Titans, his Soul—and thus, Divine Core—has been fragmented and shared with Dionysus, degrading both of their rank to C rank.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Blessing of the Underworld: A
    A Skill denoting the blessing/curse one received as a [servant of the Underworld]; a guardian, overseer, care taker and manager of the underworld who received this blessing from Hades himself. As Servants who are eternally bound to the Underworld—realm of the dead—those bestowed with this Skill are considered a part of the underworld itself. Those endowed with this blessing are immune to the [instantaneous imposition of death]. In battle, those without any affinity or connection to the underworld will have their parameters reduced by one rank.

Metempsychosis: EX
    "The soul, being eternal, after death is like a caged bird that has been released. If it has been a long time in the body, and has become tame by many affairs and long habit, the soul will immediately take another body and once again become involved in the troubles of the world. The worst thing about old age is that the soul's memory of the other world grows dim, while at the same time its attachment to things of this world becomes so strong that the soul tends to retain the form that it had in the body. But that soul which remains only a short time within a body, until liberated by the higher powers, quickly recovers its fire and goes on to higher things."
    -- Plutarch, The Consolation

A Skill that expresses the Authority that Lancer possess as the God of Rebirth. Lancer was one of the only Olympian deity, along with Dionysus, that has gone through the cycle of rebirth at least once. This Authority is the dominion over the [transmigration of the soul], especially the [reincarnation after death], which means that it draws its power directly from Chaos—The Root—the place where all souls rightfully belongs.

Mana Burst (Soul): - (A)
    A Skill which is a version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy which comes from a [continuous reaction of fragmented souls]. These fragmented souls constantly dissolve—or more accurately, explode—into spiritrons, releasing a powerful burst of magical energy and immediately reassemble themselves and repeats the same process. Servant exposed to this effect for long enough duration will get their Saint Graph, their soul as Heroic Spirit, distorted, lowering their parameters by two ranks. This Skill is one of the applications of Lancer’s Authority. However, this Skill is sealed until Lancer successfully used his Noble Phantasm at least once.

Crown of the Cosmos: - (EX)
    A Skill which denotes one’s Authority as the supreme [King of the Cosmos]. It is originally the Authority which Zeus claimed after the Titanomachy, in which he declares himself as the [Highest God of the Sky]. Lancer, as Zagreus-Dionysus, was supposed to be the inheritor of this title, which is among highest Divine Authority among Gods. That is, until the Hera, jealous that Zeus decided that the heir to his title wouldn’t be from her own lineage, freed the Titans from Tartarus and ordered them to hunt and dismember Zagreus-Dionysus. As a result, this Skill has been lost.

…maybe if someday Lancer managed to reunite the other half of his fragmented soul from the wandering Mad God…

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Sparagmos
    Divine Feast of Dismembered Souls
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2 ~ 6
    Max Target: 1 person
    The sparagmos, a Dionysian madness ritual where living animal, or sometimes human being, is sacrificed by being dismembered, followed by omophagia, the eating of the raw flesh of the dismembered sacrifice. It is a recreation of the dismemberment of Zagreus-Dionysus by the Titans. This Noble Phantasm manifested as the weapon that the Titans used to kill Zagreus-Dionysus, in this case, it is in the form of a spear.

Being summoned as the chthonic version of the Zagreus-Dionysus, instead of the [dismemberment of the body], Lancer’s version of this Noble Phantasm is the [dismemberment of the soul]. A Noble Phantasm in which Lancer will utilize his Authority to [liberate one’s soul] from the cage that is their body.

With of [true name release] of this Noble Phantasm, Lancer will pierce a specific part of their body—the cage where the soul is locked away—with his spear, then a MGI and LCK check will occur, if target failed these checks, their soul will be [liberated from the body], dissolving into countless spiritrons, which is instantly followed by their body, their Saint Graph, to vanish—which means instant death, returning their liberated soul back to the void where they belong, awaiting for their next incarnation…

…or that’s how the cycle supposed to be. In this case, Lancer wouldn’t immediately let the newly liberated soul to return to where they came from, but he will temporarily confiscate the fragmented soul into a new cage—his spear, to activate his special version of Mana Burst. Only if Lancer himself also is defeated would these souls would finally be returned.

Personality
    PERSONALITY
    Dislikes: Cessation of existence, obsessive woman
    Talent: Liberating souls
    Natural Enemies: Hera

Lancer can be described as a sinister and arrogant person, always surrounded by a dark aura, or at least, that’s the kind of person he seems to be from the outside. Lancer always brings a smile to his face, almost creepily so. He is actually quite cheerful and confident, but maybe because of the dark aura—the side effect of Hades’ blessing/curse—that surrounds him, his cheerful smile might be seen as a creepy and sinister smile and his confident smile might be seen as an arrogant smirk.

Towards his allies, he usually can get along just fine with them, that is, if they can get past his misunderstood personality. Against his foes, Lancer will be a fearsome enemy that will try his best to overcome any obstacles; however, he also can be quite merciful. However, unfortunately for his enemies, for Lancer, to [give mercy] means to [liberate their poor soul from the cage that is their body], or so Lancer himself thinks.

However, Lancer always feels that there’s something ‘missing’ in his life; as if there’s something that had been snatched away from him, as if his own soul has been has been torn to pieces. Lancer knew exactly what exactly was ‘missing’ from his life; Zeus’ promise to make him as his successor, to make him the [Rule of Cosmos]. Because of that, his wish for the omnipotent wish-granter is [to make his fragmented soul be whole again], so that he can rightfully claim his place as [the Highest God of the Olympus and the Underworld], freeing Zeus and Hades from this burden, even if it just temporarily, even if he would be immediately killed again.
    Last edited by 34; February 14th, 2018 at 09:53 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Witch of Betrayal? How dare you call me that, you're the one who used me and betrayed me! You commit atrocity in the name of your own glory and use me as a scapegoat..."

Source: (X)

Class: Rider
    Alternate Class(es): Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Region: Greece – Classical Mythology
    Height/Weight: 163cm/51kg
    Likes: Men of few words and sincerity, girls in cute clothes
    Dislikes: Muscles
    Talent: Plotting, crafting
    Natural Enemy: Jason, Heracles
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Earth or Sky, Female, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Dagger, Chariot

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: D

Skills

Class Skills:

Riding: A++
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. She is able to ride every beast and every vehicle. Normally the Riding Skill is not supposed to allow one to ride dragons; however, due to divine blessings, she can ‘steer’ them.

Magic Resistance: D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells, possessing Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Affection of the Gods: D

A blessing from all the central Divine Spirits of Olympus obtained when committing her justified revenge against Jason. Luck is ranked up.

Divinity: C
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Descended from the Sun God Helios, she is able to demonstrate her Divinity in full due to the loss of Rule Breaker.

High-Speed Divine Words: B
    A Skill that assists with magical incantations via a power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is a power long lost by modern magi. It is particularly useful for direct attack magic. The Servant's spells are approaching Sorcery, and they can cast High-Thaumaturgy level Magecraft at the speed of One-Line spells. Her ‘True’ class is that of a Caster and would usually possess this skill at A-Rank, however as a Rider, her aptitude has decreased in this class.

Item Construction: C+
    It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Although certainly talented it crafting charms and potions, Rider primarily specialises in poisons.

Noble Phantasms

The Golden Fleece
    Argon Coin

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Targets: 1

A coat of Golden Fleece from the winged ram Chrysomallos, given to King Aeëtes of Colchis by Phrixus as a token of his gratitude. It was possessed by Medea, the princess of Colchis, and she was made to blindly love Jason, who was sent to Colchis to retrieve it, by the goddess Aphrodite in order to defeat King Aeëtes. She nullified her father's magic, allowing Jason to obtain it. It is inhabited by a strange Guardian Spirit, similarly to the Seventh Holy Scripture. It is very valuable as the hidden treasure of Colchis, and while there is nothing special about the fleece itself, there is an anecdote that a dragon will appear if it is thrown on the ground. The exact reason isn't known, but it seems people have mixed up the Golden Fleece with the dragon that used to guard it, making the story feel like some kind of satire.

It’s true function is that it allows the user to summon a dragon by throwing it to the ground with the proper knowledge to summon a Phantasmal Beast. Medea however lacks the knowledge or skill to use it to summon the dragon. Instead she uses another function as The Golden Fleese itself possesses healing properties that passively heals wounds and diseases of those in contact with it. The most efficient way is to wear the fleece over one’s shoulders but Medea prefers to hug it close to her chest.

If she did possess the proper skills necessary to summon the dragon, it would bring her up combat prowess quite considerably. However, the dragon itself isn't strong enough to be able to make a clear difference against higher level opponents.

“Fluffy! It feels so soft against the skin~”

Sky Chariot of the Unconquered Sun
    Helios Megistos

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum Targets: 300

A golden chariot, glowing with the light of the sun. It was gifted to Rider by her grandfather to allow her to escape from Corinth following her act of vengeance against Jason. This Noble Phantasm indestructible and is capable of flight and driven by two lesser dragons high ranked Divinity and so is the main source of her combat prowess. However, the chariots power is that of releasing the light of the sun, the heat of which alone can devastate the environment and opposing servants alike. The chariot also possesses immense speed, rivalling the fastest mounts of legend.

With the True Name is invoked after evoking its name it descends from the heavens in a glorious visage of exploding light behind it. The dragons instead of fire; breathe shining blasts of pure sunlight, almost akin to solar flares. It should be noted that Rider is not their master and only follow her orders as their true master, the Sun God, has commanded them to. Helios Megistos is in truth a Noble Phantasm that belongs to a Divine Spirit which is merely being loaned to Rider out of affection, rather than something that actually belongs to her. As a result the initial mana cost very steep and needs to be used tactically.

“Olympus, this shall be my final action.”

Biography

Medea, an unfortunate princess who was labeled as a witch in Greek mythology. She was the princess of Colchis who possessed the Golden Fleece. Her father, King Aeëtes of Colchis, excelled at magic, and as his daughter, she was also practiced in such ways. Her personality at the time was far from what would be called a witch, and her fate became confounded after the hero famous from the Argo Expedition, Jason, appeared before her.

Jason argued with King Pelias, the usurper of his father's country Iolcos, and eventually made him promise to return the country upon traveling far east to Colchis and returning with the Golden Fleece. He was supported by the Goddess Aphrodite, and upon realizing that the King of Colchis was unshakable, she decided to control Medea's mind to help Jason. Medea was made to blindly love Jason, which resulted in her betraying her father and her country for a foreigner she had never seen. Her abilities allowed her to nullify her father's magic and the enchanted fire-breathing oxen, which gave Jason the chance to obtain the Golden Fleece.

King Aeetes was infuriated, and decided to personally lead his army to capture Jason before he left the country. Aphrodite once again used Medea to assist Jason's escape by forcing her to kill her own brother, Apsyrtus. While she only knew Jason by name, her forced love caused her to board his ship, the Argo, and slice her brother into pieces right before the eyes of her pursing father. The King, overcome by grief, ordered for the collection of the pieces of his dead son, which allowed for the opportunity for the Argo to escape its pursuers.

Upon returning to the safety of his native land, Jason asked for the return of his country as promised, but King Pelias refused. He formed a plot to kill Jason, and Jason was forced to rely on Medea's magic three times to escape from the danger. She eventually came up with a plan for Jason, where they invited Pelias to visit and displayed her magic. They killed his servant in front of him and revived him with her magic to display a spell of immortality. She offered to cast the same spell on the King, who was overjoyed at the prospect. He willingly gave his body to her, which was left in pieces and thrown in the sea.

Jason became the king afterward, but his fellow Argonauts did not approve of his conduct, and most of all, they disapproved of Medea's very existence. They denounced her as a witch who betrayed her country for a man, killed her brother to save herself, and now had taken the throne by deceit. They were both chased out of the country, and fled to Corinth where they were welcomed by the king. She finally found a peaceful rest in this land after her abduction and denouncement, but it did not last long.

The King of Corinth took a liking to Jason, and decided to have his daughter marry him. Jason also decided to choose the young daughter over Medea, which lead to her exile. Her actions afterward were those that have truly marked her as a witch. She appeared at Jason's wedding, and burned all who attended with her magic. Everyone except for Jason was killed, including the King of Corinth and his daughter, and Medea's fate after she left Corinth is unknown. As her life was filled only with betrayal, it is said that the princess became a true witch and continued to roam the Greek lands.

While Medea is not a proper Heroic Spirit, she does not truly fall under the category of Anti-Hero.

Character

This aspect of Medea is from the only time she possessed a noted mount, albeit on loan as it was. That is when she enacted her revenge upon Jason, poisoning his wife and killing her children and forcing him to live out his life in despair, abandoned by even Olympus. Here, her divine aspects are pronounced as a ‘Vengeful Daughter of Olympus’ rather than the ‘Witch of Betrayal’ from before. She is younger, untempered and volatile in comparison to the matured yet still bitter witch.

Although her actions can be considered ‘Evil’ the truth is more complex. Anybody can tell by associating with her for a while, but since she was a sheltered princess, her basis is that of a daughter of nobility possessing good sense and morals. This is proven by the fact how, even while putting airs as a villain by saying things like "the humans in this town are all my property", she does not go as far as taking their lives.

She is similar to her Caster incarnation in many ways, although much more passionate than before. If someone has wronged her, they are to be burned. If someone is good to her, they are to be treasured. She is the same as the ‘other’ one, just more susceptible of both positive and negative actions. She will delight over cute women in cute dresses; she will fawn over strong and silent but kind men and be more active in her affections than normal. She has a particular weakness for sincere people.

She enjoys playing cooking simulators on the 3DS. While still a novice at cooking, she possesses remarkable skills when it comes to building models, especially model ships and diorama of locations, which she also enchants. It’s much more fun than simply making poisons which although more boring, she is better at.

I was unhappy with the first Rider!Medea and Crying's sheet finally inspired me to get this finished. I took elements from the original and sprinkled it up a bit.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 14th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.

are there any good Abigale williams sheets i could look at?

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    are there any good Abigale williams sheets i could look at?
    This one probably

thx.

- - - Updated - - -

welp didn't relise she was already a servant, and a whole new freaking class, why? there already enough classes!!!!!! granted id probably do the same thing, BUT still unexussable.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Because Nasu.

On another note im still working on asagami/izanami, but in the meantime in working on another servant. (tip: his tower is really big)