Page 627 of 627 FirstFirst ... 127527577617622625626627
Results 12,521 to 12,535 of 12535

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Never heard that part of the legend before
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Never heard that part of the legend before
    Yeah, it doesn't come up often. Most myths just have her dropped off on the beach and have Dionysus roll up and marry her. There were only a few mentions across multiple sources of her hanging herself but they never explain what's supposed to happen after that so I decided to tie that in with the usual and have Dionysus show up after that.

Blog Entries
    noice
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Bonjour-desu Mina-san i have found some new News of the next lostb elt called Götterdämmerung and Sigurd aswell as Surtr is confirmed !look Here> http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/User_...nd_SpeculationHere is Sigurd >and Surtr>and here is the (hopefully functioning) Trailer Video > ps:as i am in the next days am able to reveal my complete Krishna sheet i wanted to ask the community here two Question :First i havent found out which of his three flutes he used the most and ist Name(because i will give him a flute based Noblephantasm which will become his favorite ones class unregarded).Second:Which particular deeds should not being ignorred to be imulated as atleast a Skill or as minor/lesser Noblephantasm perhaps.weapon wise i have found the Right ones plus one that is working with his Status as vishnus Avatar.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; Yesterday at 07:28 PM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

I had strings but now I'm free Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Not too confident in this one, but I think it's fairly decent. Kinda.

Class: Archer
    True Name: Alphonse Gabriel Capone
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B-

Class Skills
    Independent Action A
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Magic Resistance E
    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Due to fact that Archer is from an age where Mystery was thin and never encountered Magecraft in his lifetime, he has a very low rank of Magic Resistance.

Personal Skills
    Charisma D
    Leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops significantly decreases. Archer’s possession of this Skill is unique in that it comes from intimidation, having been a feared mob boss in life.

Golden Rule B
    Archer had accumulated an enormous amount of wealth in life, though most of it was achieved through violent methods. This allowed him to indulge in custom suits, cigars, gourmet food and drink, female companionship, and the flamboyant, costly jewelry he was known for.

Demonic Defender of the State A
    The capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement. While within his territory, Archer receives a combat power boost equivalent to Mad Enhancement B.

Noble Phantasms
    Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre "The Plan to Kill Bugs Moran" C+
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1~150
    The infamous attempt to kill George “Bugs” Moran, which Al Capone is often assumed to have orchestrated.
    Upon activation, Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre spawns a small squad of mobsters armed with submachine guns. This makes the Noble Phantasm similar to Okita Souji’s Flag of Sincerity Noble Phantasm. However, the mobsters are not Heroic Spirits but familiars with no distinct traits or free will.
    Furthermore, Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre has some specific conditions for activation; Capone must be near an area designated enemy territory and the enemy must be unaware of his presence. The first condition makes it fairly potent when dealing with Casters or other Servants with the Territory Creation Skill.

Public Enemy Number One "Most-Feared Man in Chicago" B
    Type: Unit-Unit (Self)
    Public Enemy Number One acts similar to Presence Concealment, but is a quite heavily modified version of it. It comes from how Capone was able to evade the law for while until he was arrested for tax evasion. When activated, Public Enemy Number One conceals Capone's presence from Good-aligned Servants. Servants who are not Good-aligned will still be able to detect him, however. Additionally, this Noble Phantasm only works while within territory secured by Demonic Defender of the State.

Ironically, due to the fact that there are likely no Good-aligned Servants who tax workers in life, this means that Capone could get caught by tax workers again. But due to how improbable a tax worker ascending to the Throne of Heroes is, this means that this event is even more unlikely.

Blog Entries
    Why does he have Demonic Defender?

I had strings but now I'm free Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I gave Capone Demonic Defender of the State because of how he controlled a large amount of territory in life. Admittedly, it's a flimsy excuse. I has an idea that for a Skill that protected him from ambushes derived from surviving two assassination attempts and coming out unscathed. I should have gone for that one...

Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Capone: Not bad, but feels a little generic overall. Especially St. Valentine's Day Massacre, which is pretty much your bog-standard "summon army" NP. I would've gone with something related to the "No one shot me" anecdote, with some Presence Concealment/Information Erasure-ish effects (though that'd probably encroach on his second NP) and maybe referencing Odysseus disguising himself as "Nobody" when he blinded the Cyclops for some extra mythical flavor. You could also have given him a unique variant of Charisma (call it Gangster's Charisma or somesuch) that specifically denotes his ability to amass a criminal organization.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    im going to do my sin sheets again, but I was wondering if anyone could send me a link to wraith so I can delete it.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    im going to do my sin sheets again, but I was wondering if anyone could send me a link to wraith so I can delete it.
    If you're looking for a sheet and it's not in the OP, you can try the thread search feature.

It actually is in the OP, under "Uncategorized Others".

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    ... Meanwhile I'm struggling to fluff-up my Lostbelt!Hitler waif.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Thx.

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Capone: Besides Demonic Defender of the State being a weird choice, I'd have made Public Enemy Number One a skill instead of a NP
    Leysritt needs more screentime and love

Someone should make an Ea-Nasir Servant as the King of Con Artists... (Of course, his natural enemy could be Gil)