Page 518 of 858 FirstFirst ... 18418468508513516517518519520523528568618 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm, you're right, it wouldn't be nice to be completely exposed, so he'd better take different measures.

Just came across my mind, maybe adding something "unofficial" (in the sense that it isn't present in his real life lore) like how Artoria has Invisible Air to conceal her sword besides the traps and barriers he may set up could be nice

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    好人物: The World Would Be An Utopia
    Anti Populace
    EX Rank

غير سارة: Dystopian Truth
    World
    EX Rank

I know he pissed you guys off, but I think Koga is justified here

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't understand what you're talking about mate

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I don't understand what you're talking about mate
    He can't read Russian, he can't pronounce them. The same thing as leaving the NP name in Japanese and Arabic. There is difference between leaving an NP name as アロリキヤ・ソワカ and Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    He can't read Russian, he can't pronounce them. The same thing as leaving the NP name in Japanese and Arabic. There is difference between leaving an NP name as アロリキヤ・ソワカ and Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā
    I can't read or pronounce Russian either, so... I just figured that if I could work this out, so could others. And if you use a non-latin alphabet/script, google translate does tell you what the word transliterates as (though you might have to fiddle around a bit).
    Still, you have a point in that I should've added the actual transliteration to the sheet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thank you for your understanding Spartacus . Shiki-pon i know that in Google translater you can see it in Roman/latin letters but not every Language like i had to find the Hougu names for Goliath like Nih'oshet Shir'yon(Bronce Armor) use a specific Website because in the Google translate there arent any transliterations of Hebrew ,persian and arabic and some others.

At all : Please forgive me everyone who i have angered here !!
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just wondering, has anyone done a Tarrare sheet?

Blog Entries
    I had to look them up and what the actual fuck
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    "The fork was never found."

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    “A 14-month old infant disappeared”
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Well, it sure wouldn't be hard to put a supernatural spin on that guy. His life is already a freaking horror story.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll most likely make him be like FMA's Gluttony but with a ghoul-like FC

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I remember a while ago reading about Leptin deficiency, a rare genetic disorder characterized by pretty much the exact symptoms Tarrare showed (willing to eat anything, constantly obsessed with food, etc). Guy almost certainly had that, although I can't find any direct references to back me up here (probably because the disorder wasn't known about in those days).

Certainly an interesting (and freaky) story though. It'd be fun to try giving a Nasuverse explanation for his ailment, like maybe his Origin was awakened (too similar to Lio?) or he was possessed by a Buddhist Hungry Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Long time lurker here, I am actually working on one. It's not finalised, but I think it's as good as it's gonna get. Might as well make it my debut post. Critique would be very much appreciated.

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Tarrare
    Alternate Classes: —
    Alignment: Chaotic Hungry
    Place of Origin: France, North America

Parameters:
    STR: D~A+
    END: D~A
    AGI: E~A
    MGI: —
    LCK: E
    NP: D

Height/Weight: 170cm/45kg
    Dislikes: Hunger, military rations
    Talent: Swallowing unusual objects
    Natural Enemy: Saber Alter
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: D
    Strength and Endurance parameters are up. Language ability is simple. Continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time are difficult.

Personal Skills:
    Stink of Death: D
    Tarrare's unusual body odor. Detectable long before he is, it causes nausea and an urge to vomit in all those who smell it.

Consumption: A++
    The ability to consume. At this level, anything can be eaten and turned into magical energy. However, his magical energy is directly turned into his strength, meaning that his stomach can never be filled.
    His parameters fluctuate based on the amount of “food” consumed.

Monstrous Strength: A+
    Grants a rank up to his STR parameter. As he is more or less a monster in human form, he possesses this skill at a very high rank.

Noble Phantasm
    Wendigo: Infinite Taboo Hunger
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~99
    Max Targets: 100
    A passive Noble Phantasm that acts as a mental interference type of attack. Using Tarrare's stink as a vector, his unusual appetite and hunger is imposed upon all who can smell him. Even the smallest amount of magic resistance is enough to suppress it, so enemy Servants and Masters will most likely feel no adverse effect besides increased mana consumption and the feeling of an empty stomach.
    The effect is much stronger on animals and civilians in the surroundings. Even herbivores will become far more aggressive, even attacking humans in their desire for meat. Pets will attack their owners, and humans will suffer from hunger like they have never before. As they try and satisfy it, they only experience brief relief before it return and intensifies. At the same time, a pressure will build up in their minds, creating a certainty that the only thing that can sate them is the flesh of another human being.
    Should they succumb to this desire and break the greatest taboo, they will experience a transformation into a Wendigo, a cannibalistic Monstrous Beast of human origin. Barely stronger than a normal human at the beginning, their size and strength grows the more they eat, with no upper limit. It is even possible to reach and surpass the level of a Servant.
    Their hunger cannot be sated, and as everything they consume adds to their body mass, they only become more and more hungry. It is impossible to cure those who reach this stage.
    Whilst it is possible to create a large and powerful army of monsters through this Noble Phantasm, neither Berserker nor his Master have any direct control over the Wendigos created by it.

Description
    Lore:
    The man known as Tarrare was a French showman and street performer with a short-lived military career. Suffering from an unusual condition that made him live in constant hunger no matter how much he ate, he earned a living by entertaining on-lookers by swallowing unusual, normally inedible items or vast quantities of regular food to no ill effect. After being accused of cannibalism and the murder of an infant whilst being treated, he disappeared for a period of four years before resurfacing and dying of tubercolosis.
    This is not that man.
    To begin with, the person known as Tarrare lacks the qualification to be a Heroic Spirit. He had no achievements or famous exploits. Even his name was likely not his own. He was not a monster or a demon, he was simply a man suffering from a rare disease born in a time that mocked and degraded him for it.
    This Servant is an amalgamation of Wraiths and legends connected to the concepts of hunger and cannibalism, the most famous being the Native American Wendigo.
    The reason why the identity and personality of “Tarrare” was selected out of the many possible ones to represent Berserker is unknown. Perhaps the Frenchman did have a connection to the supernatural after all, or maybe he was simply the most compatible choice.

Personality:
    Berserker is an apathetic individual whose only concern is his endless quest to fill his stomach. Mad Enhancement has limited his thought processes, but it is unlikely that they were very complex to begin with. Because he used to be a showman and street performer, he has a habit of trying to wow and impress people that persists even under Mad Enhancement. His repertoire is mostly limited to eating unusual items, though he also knows a juggling act - that ends with him swallowing the ball - and a crad trick - that ends with him eating the cards- and similar things.
    He is easily bribed into obeying his Master through the promise of meat, but the enemy can do the same. He has no resistance to Command Spells and even likes the sensation, as he describes it as "filling".
    Though he is a cannibal that would eat an infant without a second thought, it would be wrong to consider him “evil”, or even “amoral”. His mentality simply does not allow him to recognise anything as “inedible”. If it exists, it is food. The enemy is food. His master is food. The dishes he eats from are food. The table - and so on.
    His wish for the Holy Grail would be an everlasting supply of meat – curing his condition would be an impossible thought for Berserker in this state.

Relationships:
    EMIYA
    The food he makes tastes good. Wonders if he tastes good as well.

Saber Alter
    The rival. Even though she is normal, she eats as much as he does. For the first time, Tarrare doesn't want to lose...?

Atalanta
    Cat tastes good. Wants to eat her.

Medusa
    Snake doesn't taste as good. Wants to eat her.

Paul Bunyan
    Big. Lots of meat. Wants to eat her.

Illyasviel from Einzbern
    Small. Not a lot of meat. Wants to eat her.

Mecha Eli
    Metal. No meat at all. Wants to eat her.

Tawara Touta
    The expression on his face is that of a man who has found his God.
    Last edited by SteampunkWolf; April 14th, 2018 at 11:18 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, I hadn't even thought about the Consumption Origin, and I watched KnK recently... Thanks for reminding me about it.

--- Update ---

I'm lucky to have decided to genderbend him. Our sheets won't look so similar. I can make too many jokes with those relations...
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 14th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lord Carnarvon (?)

Class: Berserker
    Other Applicable Classes: None
    Alignment: Lawful Mad
    Sex: None (Dominant Personality: Male)
    Height: 274 cm
    Weight: 412+ kg
    Armament: Sealing Robes, Sarcophagus

STR: A
    CON: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Legend

The curses inscribed on the tombs of the Ancient Egyptian pharaohs were directed at those who disturbed their tombs. All deaths of tomb robbers and Egyptologists are attributed to those curses in some way, even if they had nothing to do with them, or even if the person in question died four decades after disturbing the tomb. The most famous curse, the curse of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, invokes the protector-goddess Wadjet to bring suffering to those who would trespass into his tomb. To this end, the winged serpent goddess would kill the interlopers and then capture their souls and force them into eternal servitude as wraith-protectors of the pharaoh’s ka.
    	This servant manifests using the record of Lord Carnarvon, a famous amateur Egyptologist, found on the Throne of Heroes. As his spirit was already enslaved by Wadjet, any attempt to summon Lord Carnarvon or any of his fellow cursed peers summons this servant instead. In truth, it is all of these people and none of them; it's true identity is the「Pharaoh's Curseitself.

Tactics

Despite how noble Lord Carnarvon may seem, at least in speech, he is very much Mad Enhanced. His Mad Enhancement, however, stems from the multitude of vengeful voices constantly tearing at the edge of his mind due to having to share his form with every other victim of the curse. Even if his voice sounds fine, his body acts mostly automatically in a way one would expect from a Berserker. Even as a dominant personality, he is still more of a “spectator.” He has been entrusted with control of the Noble Phantasm Kheryet Deneha, however, so he can forcibly redirect his body if he has to.
    	The abysmal E rank Mana stat means that this servant will heavily strain their master unless allowed to “feed” frequently. Thankfully, it does come with a starting “reservoir” of wraiths it can feed off of in a pinch, though this will run out relatively quickly given an eventful Grail War. Additionally, the self-consumption does lower the entity's mass and thus most of its strength. The Noble Phantasm Mekhetwadjet drastically improves the efficiency of how Lord Carnarvon turns souls into usable mana, so the E rank Mana may not be too great a hindrance should he be allowed to feed regularly.

Class Abilities

Mad Enhancement: B++
    A class skill that raises parameters and strengthens physical characteristics, A B rank in this skill provides a rank up for all parameters, but in exchange most sanity is lost. When presented with known enemies of Egypt or with individuals carrying Egyptian artifacts who are not "true" Egyptians, Carnarvon loses all control over himself and the servant receives a massive boost to all parameters.

Personal Skills

Divinity: D
    A skill that represents one’s status as a divine spirit. It can break through certain skills like Protection of the Faith or Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As a living weapon of the goddess Wadjet, Lord Carnarvon gains some of her divinity.

Sacred Defender of the Pharaoh: EX
    The capacity of a servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement. The hieroglyphics that mark his owned territory spread automatically from his body and seize any unowned leylines and overtake those that are already in use. Fighting in his owned territory allows him to spontaneously manifest sandstorms and additionally allows him to use Kheryet Deneha much more frequently. His mana consumption is also lessened in this region. The territorial expansion cannot be blocked entirely, but it can be slowed and/or undone by a proper mage.

Self Modification: A
    This skill represents the ability to modify one’s own body or merge one’s flesh with others. Given that he only grows denser and not any larger in size by default, this skill can allow him to further weaponize the mass he gains by consuming others. Granted by his Noble Phantasm, Mekhetwadjet.

Noble Phantasms

Endless Servitude is thy Fate -- Mekhetwadjet (Wadjet's Protection)

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Range: Self

This Noble Phantasm manifests as “the curse of servitude” bolstered by Lord Carnarvon’s lasting legacy as an “archetypal victim of the Pharaoh’s curse”. It represents the amalgamation of every victim attributed to the curse itself. Upon being summoned, Lord Carnarvon contains countless inconsequential souls from bandits and the like, but also the spirits of a few fellow egyptologists and even the shah of a certain country.
    	Due to being in Wadjet’s service, Lord Carnarvon himself becomes just another facet of the curse. As such, all of his actions can be attributed as being “as a result of the Pharaoh’s curse.” Any individuals killed by him are “victims of the pharaoh’s curse” and thus become just another part of him. Their personalities, physical mass, magic circuits, abilities, or even Noble Phantasms are subsumed into his spiritual core. It is not a copy of the person, rather, it is the person themselves who become a permanent fixture of his body mass.
    	The personality of Lord Carnarvon exists within the maelstrom of voices and acts as a sort of central nexus for other wraiths. Due to being one of the most famous victims of the curse, his wraith has the strongest presence. This grants him the privilege of ejecting other spirits out of the sarcophagus on his back. These are granted bodies of sand, yet still possess the abilities from their waking life. They are mindless, however, and can only follow general commands like “attack” or “go over there.” Once destroyed, they return to the sarcophagus and thus to the chorus of wraiths. As long as he is not the last servant standing, any Heroic Spirits consumed by him will return to the Throne of Heroes. If he should win the war, however, the servants are permanently bound to him unless they are bound to something "stronger" than the goddess Wadjet (Alaya, for example).

Death Comes for the Insolent -- Kheryet Deneha (Massacre Wing)

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Range: 100+ m

While Lord Carnarvon’s physical parameters don’t give him too much agility, this Noble Phantasm more than makes up for it in terms of pure speed. With this ability, Carnarvon can propel his body forward in a straight line at extreme speeds, effectively turning him into a kinetic energy weapon. Great wings of light manifest from a magic circle behind him which are used less to guide him and more so to violently redirect him in case of a missed shot. While simple, it is very effective given the avenue of surprise, as well as taking into account Lord Carnarvon’s durability. He normally can’t use it more than twice in midair though, which makes it incredibly dangerous if not planned for.

Author's Notes
    Another styled after the official Character Material sheets. This Servant was designed to ruin the Grail War in which he would participate.

Author's Notes (Servant Usage)
    This Servant was going to be used in an original Grail War (more accurately, the third in a series of Grail Wars), but it's been a couple years and that's not happening. The next few Servants I post will likely be from the same source.

He was designed to be part of a breakaway faction of Servants and Masters in an Apocrypha style Grail war. The teams in that War would have fragmented into 4 separate groups of Masters and Servants due to Alliances. This Servant was part of an "Evil Shadowy Organization" faction.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    @Tarrare: If I have a main criticism, it's that this sheet is more "wendigo" than "Tarrare". You put too much emphasis on the "cannibalism" part considering that he attempted to eat corpses only as a last resort and his NP and Monstrous Strength skill doesn't fit his legend. He had no feat of strength and making him a outright monster instead of a deranged human rob the character of his horror factor. I think you should have made his unnatural hunger itself an anti-self Noble Phantasm instead of a simple skill, since it's his main claim to fame and the "contagious madness" thing has already been done. Maybe you could have had made him be possessed by an actual avatar of hunger? His Stink of Death is fine, but I think it suffer from the general lack of detail in the descriptions.

Despite my harshness, this is a pretty nice sheet for a newcomer. Welcome to Create-a-Servant.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats indeed a Grailwar crusher (like my Goliath)you made there !One Question in the case that the Heroic Spirits have like Gilgamesh or Karna strong Willpower can the take resistence and has his nobel phantasm overtake effect any limitations ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not Tarrare, but I did an Erysicthon sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lord Carnarvon: I really like the concept, not only is a amalgamation of people affected by a curse a really cool idea for a Servant, the though os a Berserker whose mind is fine but simply cannot control his own body is positively horrifying. His second Noble Phantasm seems quite out of place though, is there any justification as to why this mass of cursed beings has a Noble Phantasm that is just a speed blitz? Seems awfully different from the rest of the character.
    Also, since Carnarvon is the one in control of the mind and voice at least, it would've been nice to get more about how's his personality.