Page 570 of 858 FirstFirst ... 70470520560565568569570571572575580620670 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,400 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Er, I meant the tons of army summons you can find in old sheets...
    Oh ! Okay i think i know what you mean(man had they waste the potencial and epicness of Armies a la Ionioi Hetaroi tsss)
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

berserker of bloody love

"My love, we are together again! Let's go bath in a sea of red!"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaoctic/evil
    Region: Romania
    Height: 137cm
    Weight: 37kg
    Dislikes: garlic, clarity, holy things
    Talent: blood sucking
    Armaments: blood
    Natural Enemy: vlad III

stats

Str: B
    End: A
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Madness enhancement(EX): the standard skill for the Berserker class, it appears to have been afected by the "Innocent monster" skill. it increases Berserker stats in exchange for her ability to understand reallity. In it's actual state, Berserker is a moster. She will act merciless and sanguinary, However she also belives trully that her master is her husband and will do anything for him.

personal skills

Innocent monster(EX): A skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted.on the state Berserker is, there is barely anything left of her original self.

Blood-sucking(A): One of the powers as a vampire. Turns others into manservants by sipping their bloods.
    Those who were sucked are dead while still alive, and are fundamentally subordinate to the one who sucked them.
    Also, because this deed is not an attack but an act of affection, one cannot defend against it even with "a body that pushes aside all sorts of attack".

Mystic eyes(C-): Berserker posses Mystic eyes who charm those who look at then, However, she has difficulties using them properly because of her state.

Battle continuation(A): One of the powers as a vampire. Doesn't know when to give up.
    It is possible to fight even on the verge of death, so she does not worry about the damage to her body at all.

Noble phantasm

the love of blood
    Bride of Dracula

A countinuous active Noble phantasm that embodies the idea of the female vampires that follow Count Dracula. On the novel of Bram Stoker, the "brides of dracula" are, despite nameless, very important to the story, and the image of the count with beautiful womans is deeply rooted in the people's mind's.
    This Noble phantasm gives Berserker powers associated with said Vampires, like flying, regenerative abilities and command over the creatures of the night, but it also gives her the weaknesses of one, that being sunlight and holy symbols.

spectacle of sanguinolence
    Grand Guignol

The Noble phantasm that is Berserker's greatest weapon. a show of red with her at it's center.
    Berserker can command and give shape to her blood. She can give it any form she wants, but she will usualy stick with the form of weapons or tentacles. The objects formed by her blood are extremely durable and her blood also has corrosive properties.
    However, she only has a limited amount of blood. If this Noble phantasm is over used, She will need to replenish herself.

Backstory

Berserker was the woman know as Justina Ilona Szilágyi, second wife of Vlad III and mother of two of his sons.
    However, it seems that her saint graph was severily modified and she was overwriten by the concept of the Bride of Dracula, the females that follow the Vampire in almost all incarnations of the legend.

Personality

Berserker is a monster. Even if she is capable of speaking, her thoughts still are very simplystic.she only cares about satiating her thirst, for blood and for love.
    Her love in this case is her master, who she belives is her dear dracula, for him she will do anything, minus stop drinking blood, as it is her nature and a urge impossible to resiste.
    It seems that if she meet with the actual Vlad III, She will be unable to recognize him, since he is not "her Dracula".

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Justina: When I saw the FC and Natural Enemy section I was sure she was going to be Mina Harker. But your idea was much more creative and interesting.

Congrats on finding a perfectly fitting FC too. Given her 2nd NP, I wouldn't be at all surprised if that red dress was literally formed from her own blood...

Blog Entries
    Thanks. As you can see,
    i
    somebody
    is a lot into touhou recently

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    St. Olga of Kiev

Class: Avenger
    Other Applicable Classes: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Sex: Female
    Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 48 kg
    Armament: Igor's Parade Armor (Refitted), Rusted Sword

STR: A
    CON: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Legend

A
    regent of Kievan Rus, a daughter of Vikings, and a saint called “Equal to the Apostles.” As a young girl, she met the Prince of Kiev, Igor, and the two quickly fell in love. A few years later they were married, and a few years after that he was crowned the ruler of Kiev. The next few years were happy ones. Their love stayed strong even as Igor went off to war. She bore him a son, Svyatoslav, but soon after the boy’s birth a dispute arose. A local tribe, the Drevlians, refused to pay tribute to the Rus and their leader, a Viking warlord who fought for Igor, refused to pay unless the ruler visited them to extract it himself. The Drevlians had been troublesome since Igor’s father’s death, but now their behavior was insulting. Not to seem a coward, Igor went to their lands and was immediately captured and slain by them.
    Olga was forever changed by this. With the light of her life gone, she sought everything for answers. She converted to Christianity soon after his death and fervently prayed to God for answers, or for the destruction of the Drevlians. Her prayers were never answered. Rather than lose her faith, Olga saw the silence as a failure on her part rather than the Lord’s. After all, the answer to her prayers kept coming around every year: The Drevlians wanted Olga to marry their Prince Mal so that they could rule Kievan Rus, but Olga continued to refuse. Now, she saw an opportunity. The 20 men they had sent most recently were buried alive, but she sent a letter accepting the marriage.
    In that letter, she asked for a grand retinue of important people to bring her to the Drevlian capital. They sent their best men, which Olga offered her greatest hall to serve as their bathhouse. The Drevlians accepted, and after they entered Olga locked them in the building and set it on fire, burning them alive. With their best out of the way, Olga now sought to destroy any who remained. She invited land owners to a funeral feast. When they were drunk, she slaughtered over 5,000 of them alongside her men. Calling upon her armies, she set a siege against the Drevlian capital, but relented soon after it began. She claimed that she felt remorseful for the siege, and that she did not ant to burden the citizens any further. All she asked for as tribute were three pigeons and three sparrows from each house, to which the citizens gladly complied.
    In the dead of night, she had her men tie sulfur and resin to the birds’ legs, then set them free. The animals flew back into their nests to rest as they had done for their whole lives. Then, Olga gave the command. Burning arrows shot with pinpoint accuracy struck all of the nests simultaneously. The entire city burst into flame, impossible to extinguish because everything was alight at once. The people fled from the city, but Olga had her men stationed at every gate, slaughtering and capturing as they saw fit. This was the price for her husband’s death: the extinction of their entire tribe.

Tactics

Olga works best if collateral damage is not a problem. Her skills and Noble Phantasm make her an ideal counter for servants who field armies or create powerful territories. She also excels at being underestimated and typically uses tactics that make her seem weaker or more fearful than she actually is. She is a shrewd manipulator with an exceptional poker face. However, since the psychological effect of the dissonance between her qualities disappears after the first encounter, she requires even more identity concealment than a regular servant would.
    She is more than capable of saying the worst sorts of things with a straight face. She quickly (and violently) rebuffs romantic advances, but does rarely show maternal qualities. Expressing interest in the incongruity between her status as a Saint and her Servant Class is just asking to for a spear to the throat.

Class Abilities

Avenger: B
    The state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.

Oblivion Correction: A
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. Olga can capitulate on an opponent’s mistakes in the midst of battle. This art of exploitation carries over even outside of battle.

Self-Replenishment: D
    An Avenger can not rest until their work is done. Olga’s magical energy surges until her revenge is accomplished. She recovers a minuscule amount of mana each turn.

Personal Skills

Aptitude for Slaughter: A
    A skill denoting an unparalleled affinity for massacres. Grants a plus modifier when in combat against “humans,” with additional bonuses for large amounts of victims killed at once. Ideal for Berserkers and Assassins.

Suppression (Innocence): A
    A refined art for hiding killing intent until it’s much too late. As long as she is not caught in the act, it is impossible to detect Olga’s ruthlessness, or even that she is an Avenger-class Servant. The only time the truth is revealed is when she is poised to attack.

Familiar (Pigeons and Sparrows): C
    Allows for the use of pigeons and sparrows as familiars. At this rank, commands given to the familiars can include specific flight patterns and combat orders, as long as they aren’t overly complex. Wild pigeons and sparrows can be tamed in an instant at this rank.

Saint: -
    Normally Olga would possess a high rank in this skill, but she has chosen to seal it away. There is no place for holiness in a quest for vengeance.

Noble Phantasms

Rahuyil Heyena (Raguel Gehenna)
    The Saint Falls, A Star Lost in a Burning Sky

Type: Anti-Unit ~ Anti-City Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1 ~ 90
    Maximum Targets: 777 people

This Noble Phantasm is the sublimation of the evils Olga committed in her quest for vengeance. Slaughtering princes, ambassadors, and governors. Razing cities, caring not to distinguish between civilian and soldier. Every execution, every massacre, was committed in the name of her late, murdered husband. What she left at the end of her journey was a broken, shattered people that were never to be spoken of again. The legend of her smothering of the Drevlian Uprising produces a Noble Phantasm “unfitting of a holy woman.” These acts of single-minded madness fuel a raging hell directed at any who would oppose her.
    Upon activation, the sky above darkens as great burning “pillars” of fire and brimstone rain down upon her enemies. These pillars can be of varying size, between thin pinpoint beams or great conflagrations. The thinner beams rain down with pinpoint accuracy, aimed at the vitals of anything alive in the vicinity of its activation, even if they are within buildings or otherwise unknown to Olga. Once she is aware of an enemy, she is able to direct the onslaught so that it tracks the enemy closely; it may even occasionally “predict” an opponent’s path and prepare for it with a timely blow.
    The largest and by far most destructive of this Noble Phantasm’s uses is able to cover an entire city in one, massive torrent of “divine wrath.” This use, however, requires some preparation. Over the span of a day, a storm will brew above the targeted area, swirling and writhing with unnatural ferocity. Any birds in that area will fly up into the storm and form a great ring around it, as though circling over a carcass. When night falls, chaos begins. Lightning bolts, meteorites, and a great firestorm impact her designated area at once, causing mass destruction.The scorched earth left behind is rendered incapable of supporting life for eternity.

Author's Notes
    This is the last servant I'll be doing from that lost Grail War. Avenger Olga is only a few steps away from Alter status due to the difference between her actions and her legacy. Olga is now the second Saint I've made evil; I swear I'm not doing this to be edgy. The first was Saint Christopher

Author's Notes (Servant Usage)
    Olga is accidentally summoned as an Avenger by a Russian member of the Church Team. In a similar manner to the Third Fuyuki War's Einzbern plan, that master attempted to summon a Ruler class servant. As it turns out, that class is taken already and has been for some time. Instead, Olga is forced into her next most applicable container. Luckily for her, the Church doesn't give a damn as to what happens to the city.
    Last edited by gyrowins; May 22nd, 2018 at 11:24 AM. Reason: edited author's notes

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Justina: Approved because weapons of blood sounds edgy af

Blog Entries
    One Question what do you mean with Olga is only a few steps away for to be a Alter isnt a alter a thrrough influences like angra Mainyu corrupted Heroic Spirit version that ddnt existed in the reality ,can you exlain me what do you exactly mean ?what is your Definition of a Alter and Olgas differences from this Definition ?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice Vampire Waifu God of World-0 !

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Justina: Approved because weapons of blood sounds edgy af
    Thats reminds me of the Blood Magecraft of my Umbra Assasin !
    (ps at myself:maybe i should make a improved second Version of him and Bernhard Heuvelmanns?)

Blog Entries
    Whats the skill for persons with one track mind again?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Do you mean this:Single-Mindedness (一意専心, Ichiisenshin?) is the ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of Focus ?

Blog Entries
    Maybe...

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Single-Mindedness is generally used by people like Babbage and Edison. I know there's another skill, but right now I can't recall its name, and the only thing that comes to my mind is Mental Pollution, which is redundant if you intend to give it to Justina.

Blog Entries
    No, it is not for her, it's for an assassin.i thought of mental pollution but it does not quiet match my idea of the character .

Fate / White Memoria

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question what do you mean with Olga is only a few steps away for to be a Alter isnt a alter a thrrough influences like angra Mainyu corrupted Heroic Spirit version that ddnt existed in the reality ,can you exlain me what do you exactly mean ?what is your Definition of a Alter and Olgas differences from this Definition ?
    Generally speaking, only two Alters are ones tgat shouldn't exist, and that's because they were specifically made by someone's wish on the Holy Grail (Gilles wanting a Jeanne who hates as much as him, Medb wanting a Cu who is her ideal man). Saber Alter, while indeed acknowledged as what Saber became from being corrupted by All the World's Evils, is also given tge alternate explanation of being the logical conclusion of the "Ideal Kibg" Artoria strived to be.

EMIYA and Catlanye Alter are by comparison, not corrupted by anything external. Detroit Emiya is an Alter on account that he's an edge lord someone who rejects the ideals of Emiya Shirou even harder than normal EMIYA does, to such a point that making him go vack to beibg Shirou dven a bit fucks up his physical form.
    Pig Cat seems to be an Alter just cause she nodded her head and went "Yeah, sure, let's go with that."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Isn't Nyalter "corrupted" by the pelt's Mad Enhancement tho?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Detroit Emiya is an Alter on account that he's an edge lord someone who rejects the ideals of Emiya Shirou even harder than normal EMIYA does,
    Emiya Alter is just Emiya but even more broken because of Kiara, I don't think he rejects those ideals any more than regular Emiya does (if anything he seems to feel more sad than spiteful when talking about them), he's basically the Mind of Steel bad end for Emiya.

to such a point that making him go vack to beibg Shirou dven a bit fucks up his physical form.
    what

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Let's be real guys, Alter actually just edgy version of X in dark color scheme with no actual definition whatsoever!

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question what do you mean with Olga is only a few steps away for to be a Alter
    The legend of her brutal vengeance is a heavily corrupting influence on her. If she was subjected to a bit more of it, say via Grail Mud, she would become fully demonic. The invocation of Raguel, the angel of Justice, in her Noble Phantasm shows some of her saintly nature, a nature which would be completely absent in an altered form. They wouldn't be all that different mechanically however.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    to such a point that making him go vack to beibg Shirou dven a bit fucks up his physical form.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    what
    I believe that sort of loss of identity is what leads to him getting kintsugi'd

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Berserker of the Evil Eye
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Avenger
    True Name: Balor
    Alignment: Neutral Mad
    Origin: Celtic Mythology
    Armament: N/A
    Height: 130 cm
    Weight: 244 kg

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MANA: A
    LUCK: D
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement - Rank C: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange, one can no longer think and speak properly. Berserker is driven mainly by paranoia, muttering and babbling to himself about imagined threats almost constantly. Attempts at communication are almost universally ignored, unless they concern threats to him.

Personal Skills:

Eye of Balor - Rank EX: Berserker’s unique Skill, and the precursor to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Being Mystic Eyes of the highest rank, Berserker can actualize the death of a living being simply by glaring at them intently. The Eye of Balor functions in both of his eyes, and is normally sealed by Berserker’s Noble Phantasm. However, their usage is extremely expensive in terms of magical energy, and Berserker can easily kill an average magus serving as his Master simply by using it wantonly.
    Once they are unsealed, they will cause everything within Berserker’s immediate line of sight to begin withering and wasting away as though under extreme drought, even when he isn’t actively concentrating on anything. By glaring at a something living, Berserker’s gaze simply causes them to drop dead where they stand. A supremely high rank in Magic Resistance is required to fight off the effects.
    Further, it is possible to unleash the full might of the Eye of Balor, manifesting as a beam of burning light. Easily qualifying as equal to an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm, it wipes away anything and everything in Berserker’s field of vision. As a side effect, the magical energy consumption of this attack is such that it will kill most Masters outright. In addition, Berserker will be unable to use his eyes at all for a short period of time afterwards. In legend, his eyes reputedly bored a hole to the depths of the earth when he turned the full brunt of his gaze upon the ground.

Under Lock and Key - Rank C-: A strange offshoot of ‘Territory Creation’. Berserker can create something between a prison and a fortress. It affords him no benefits apart from peace of mind, as he cannot enter his own Territory unless it is open to all the world. Instead, he can lock something precious to him instead, fixating on guarding it with all his might.
    When creating a Territory using ‘Under Lock and Key’, Berserker will also create a key ring through which access to the Territory can be gained.

Divinity - Rank B: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As a primordial god of the Celts, Berserker naturally has a high rank in Divinity. However, his status and reputation as a monster also lower the Skill’s rank.

Noble Phantasms

Seven Hides
    Secht Scíatha

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank D
    Taking the form of a multi-layered hood over his head, Secht Scíatha’s sole purpose is to seal away Berserker’s devastating eyes. This also blocks his vision, and he is forced to operate without his sight as long as Berserker wears Secht Scíatha. It also hides something of his status as a Servant, making him seem somehow off should a Master look at him. As Secht Scíatha functions as a seal on the Eye of Balor, the Skill cannot be seen by Masters looking at his status for as long as the Noble Phantasm is intact and active. It also serves to conserver the mana of Berserker’s Master.
    Berserker can freely remove the hood, doing so layer by layer. As he does so, plants in his field of vision begin to wither. As more layers are removed, trees, animals and people waste away in his sight. Once all layers are removed, reality itself gives way, and the Eye of Balor is opened in full.

Description
    Dislikes: Promiscuous men, responsibility
    Talents: Destruction
    Natural Enemy: Lugh

Berserker’s true identity is Balor, King of the Fomorians.

Far from being a mighty demon king as he is depicted in legend, Balor manifests as a decrepit, pitiful creature, stooped lower than most men by the weight of the burdens that he so greedily took on himself in life.
    As a Berserker, he is driven mad by paranoia, fearing for his life and the safety of his daughter, Ethniu. Of course, his daughter is long dead by the modern day. Thanks to Mad Enhancement, however, he will fixate on a female human or his Master, locking them away in a mad attempt to keep them safe. He will cherish the object of his fixation with love, hampered by the maddening need to keep them and himself as safe as possible as well as paranoia that makes see threats and danger everywhere. He feels sorrow for not even being able to look at “Ethniu”.
    As far as Berserkers go, Balor is quite restrained, content simply to lock away the target of his fixation and keeping guard over their prison without rest. It is possible, however, for a clever Master to abuse his paranoia by taking over the role of a trusted advisor or wise man, giving him “advice” on who to kill in order to increase his safety and informing him of “threats” to him and “Ethniu”.
    If he is sufficiently motivated, Balor will head directly towards whatever threat he perceives against himself or “Ethniu”. He will appear almost unannounced, still babbling to himself all the while, and will seldom hesitate to unleash the might of his Eye on his enemies. Once the threat has been dealt with, he will immediately return to guard the Territory he has created with ‘Under Lock and Key’.
    One of the few targets that Balor will seek out of his own initiative are Irish Heroic Spirits of divine origin. As they were the original threat to him and his rule, their continued existence will drive him into a murderous rage, driving him to seek out and obliterate them to the best of his ability.
    His wish to the Holy Grail would be one of eternal solitude and safety for himself and his daughter.

Lore
    Balor is known as the king of demons in Irish mythology, and is renowned for the power of his deadly eye.
    When he was young, Balor snuck up on a circle of druids working on a rite of death. The fumes from the ritual entered the young Balor’s eyes, transforming them into the instruments of death that he would later become infamous for.
    With the power to kill others with a glance, Balor quickly rose in station and rank, as few were foolish enough to tempt his wrath. In his greed for more power, Balor eventually rose to become the king of all Fomorians. He eventually found himself a wife, who later gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Ethniu. He also learned of the dangers of holding such power, with assassinations becoming a frequent threat. Though he was confident in his ability to fend off assailants, he was worried for his wife and child’s safety. He also couldn’t be sure that could he hold his own forever. The paranoia he felt grew stronger and stronger, and he was eventually driven over the edge of madness when he killed his own wife in the night, mistaking her for an assassin. Balor’s insanity was driven further when a druid in his service informed him of a prophecy, that it was Balor’s own grandson that would be the death of him. Incapable of bringing himself to harm his beloved daughter, Balor chose instead to isolate her so as to prevent any possibility of his line continuing.
    From then on, Balor isolated himself, locking Ethniu inside a fortress to keep him from the reach of men. Over time, Balor stabilized once again, returning to his greedy ways. He stole a marvellous cow called Glas Ghoibhneann that was owned by Cian of the Tuatha De Danann. Cian eventually broke into Balor’s fortress, intent on stealing back the cow, but met Ethniu instead. The two fell in love, and Ethniu eventually gave birth to a son, Lugh.
    Despite Balor’s efforts to slay the child, Lugh survived, growing to eventually kill Balor in the Battle of Moytura. In death, Balor’s final failure came when his eye was used to destroy his army, leaving the kingdom of the Fomorians in ruins.

Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 22nd, 2018 at 04:09 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    I believe that sort of loss of identity is what leads to him getting kintsugi'd
    I'm fairly certain this is just the result of heavy projection abuse, his state is very similar to Shirou at the end of Heaven's Feel.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For the Eye of Balor, wouldn't it be better to make its full-power release an actual NP, like with Shiki and Fujino in FGO? (probably not the best example, I know)