Page 739 of 858 FirstFirst ... 239639689729734737738739740741744749789839 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've just had a look at her, and holy shit, that's awesome!! I feel my mortal eyes are undeserving of reading Sunny's god-like sheets

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Let me tell you the tale when Sunny both won the Magus and Servant contest at once, she decided to ban herself from the competition!

More OP than Pot of Greed

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    ​YUGI MUTOU HAS LEFT THE CHAT

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That..... must be a new level of OP.... Like, "Azathoth is my bitch" levels of OP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Let me tell you the tale when Sunny both won the Magus and Servant contest at once, she decided to ban herself from the competition!

Nan...da to !?

Double win ts sounds more like tenri no hosatsu then to me.

Alsomust i say it a interesting servant similar to Angra mainyu.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To this day Sunny has the honor of winning the most prompts in the CaS Contest

She’s like that one character in a battle anime who initially appear normal enough, but boasts the highest combat rating in the entire franchise
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabuzer View Post
    Simply amazing. I didn't expect that twist.

Contentment as the opposite to Primate Murder's Comparison was very well-done. It reminds me of the Reason of Musubi in SMT: Nocturne.

I'm a bit unsatisfied with how little info is given on her Class Skills, but that's just a personal nitpick of mine.
    Mm, it's a fair point. I glossed over those a bit due to lacking confidence in the Beast skills and I was at work so I couldn't check against the existing three Beast sheets. But I'll probably expand them once I have a moment to add on. Thank you for the constructive criticism. ^^; A-and glad you liked the concept.

*reads subsequent posts, hides*

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Marduk
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Ancient Mesopotamia
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MANA: A
    LUCK: D
    NP: EX

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. This Skill has had its rank reduced due to Archer’s Distortion.

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master. Though ordinarily holding this Skill at rank A, Archer’s current manifestation greatly reduces his ability to act without a Master.

Mad Enhancement - Rank EX: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Due to the pride of both of Archer’s components, the ordinary benefits of Mad Enhancement are not present. However, he does not lose his reason and remains his original intellectual self. Despite being a Pseudo-Servant, both of Archer’s components remain separate, with the possessing Heroic Spirit being in control. However, such is the willpower of his chosen host that Archer is constantly at war with himself, hampering his ability to act.

Personal Skills

God’s Divine Core - Rank C: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected god from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how many calories are absorbed.
    Though ordinarily possessing this Skill at a much higher rank, Archer’s host’s willpower and stubborn resistance of anything divine has ranked it down significantly.

Charisma - Rank A+: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    At this point, it is no longer popularity or skill, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself. An army led by him or her will have a tremendous increase in abilities. As the king of the gods that led others in battle against the Sea of Life herself, armies led by Archer have a high morale.

Distortion - Rank A+: A Skill that forces the distortion of the class the Servant was originally called forth in. He or she would receive the other class' specialty as proof. Conversely, at least one among the set of the original Class Skills has declined.
    Due to the willpower of his chosen host as a Pseudo-Servant, Archer has gained the Berserker class, gaining Mad Enhancement as a Class Skill. In return, his Magic Resistance has dropped to D rank.

Net of Winds - Rank EX: A Skill representing Archer’s status as a creator of winds and his weaving of a net to capture the goddess Tiamat. Archer is freely able to control the movement of the air, as well as shape many kinds of tools from the wind itself. He is also free to imbue effects onto the wind, such as binding, growing, healing and many others.
    By releasing the true name, Idiptu Šuškallu, Archer can unleash a net existing on the level of a Noble Phantasm. This net possesses the ability to ‘bind’ on a conceptual level, entirely ignoring the shape, size and strength of the target. For a short duration, a target bound this way is unable to move, act or even think. All defensive advantages gained from one’s shape or size are also nullified. Ordinarily, Idiptu Šuškallu would manifest as a Noble Phantasm, but Archer’s current class and status as a Pseudo-Servant prevent this.

Noble Phantasms

Evil Wind of Destruction
    Imḫullu

Anti-Fortress, Rank A++
    Archer’s legendary Noble Phantasm, the divine wind which he used to ravage Tiamat. A formless ‘weapon’ carrying enough power to stop a primordial goddess in her tracks. It is the pinnacle of Archer’s ability as a master of winds, surpassing the abilities of his other winds combined.
    Though carrying great power, it is Imḫullu’s shapeless nature that gives it its greatest advantage. It can subvert any physical defense by simply changing into the appropriate form to slip past obstacles. Imḫullu’s full activation unleashes a power capable of causing the mightiest of beasts to rupture, and thanks to its nature, it can even attack an enemy from within their bodies.
    Due to the weapon’s role in the defeat of Tiamat, it carries strong Anti-Divine properties.

The Three Tablets of Destiny
    Tuppi Šīmāti

Anti-Authority, Rank EX
    An invincible symbol of power, once again returned to its proper shape of a trio of cylindrical tablets. Given to the King of Uruk by Archer in the form of Ea, Tuppi Šīmāti is an item conferring rulership of the cosmos to its holder. Unlike the weapon it was forged into, Tuppi Šīmāti possesses little in the way of direct offensive measures. In Archer’s hands, the tablets grant him the ability to manipulate the Authority that is the hallmark of Divine Spirits freely. Being a Divine Construct conferring absolute power, it is no surprise that Tuppi Šīmāti’s holder stood as the king of the gods.
    Simply the act of carrying Tuppi Šīmāti confers a certain kind of absoluteness to the user. Archer’s attacks carry an ‘armor piercing’ effect that negates or weakens most defenses entirely, as only the greatest of defenses can stand in the same field as strikes empowered by Tuppi Šīmāti. Conversely, a kind of ‘super armor’ is granted to Archer, negating or weakening incoming attacks to a significant degree. These effects are achieved through Tuppi Šīmāti imposing an Authority on the thoughts behind Archer’s actions. Naturally, as the absolute power of the Noble Phantasm is focused behind Archer’s intent, Tuppi Šīmāti can only strengthen one type of activity at a time in this way. When attacking with such power, Archer cannot use it to defend simultaneously, and vice versa. Other simple methods of activation are also possible, including imposing ‘absoluteness’ on one’s senses or agility.
    When used with forethought and skill, Tuppi Šīmāti can confer almost any imaginable power or effect onto its wielder or the World itself. However, no Master alive can sustain Tuppi Šīmāti’s full activation for even an instant. For much the same reason, even the passive effects of the Noble Phantasm need to be used with care so as to avoid draining one’s Master.

Description
    Dislikes: Mongrels, failure
    Talents: Fighting, creativity
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh

Archer’s true identity is Marduk, the King of the Gods. Marduk manifests as a Pseudo-Servant using the body of Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes.

The root of Marduk’s personality is the core that also seeped into Gilgamesh at the moment of his creation: Arrogance. Exulting in his rebirth, the King of the Gods laughs, as his manifestation means that the world is once again his. Though he regards everything as his property, he extends this even to living creatures. Due to this, as well as his ability to fully change the World if he should so desire, Marduk is quite mellow when it comes to his perceived possessions and how they interact with each other.
    Marduk feels no shame in borrowing the body of his rebellious creation, as serving as a host for his greatness was one of the purposes he had deemed for Gilgamesh. In the event that Gilgamesh’s role as the Keystone of Heaven were to be unsuccessful, Marduk had planned to step in himself. However, in possessing the King of Heroes he has gotten more than he bargained for, as Gilgamesh’s will is capable of resisting even the King of the Gods. As such, the two are constantly locked in a struggle for power. Most of the time, Marduk, who knows much of his creation’s makeup, is mostly in control, but there are times when he is forced to devote his full attention simply to keeping Gilgamesh in check. Though otherwise supremely confident in his power, Marduk fears what might happen if Gilgamesh were to ever wrest control away from him.
    Possessing wisdom and creativity, Marduk enjoys planning and seeing those plans come to fruition. However, he is confident enough in his skills that his plans often involve no active participation from himself, and he simply assumes things will happen as he desires. There is much truth in his approach, as he knows the hearts of gods and men well enough to assess their likely actions, but failure due to another acting out of their intended place is something that truly enrages him. Marduk views those who cause his plans to fail through the lens of Gilgamesh’s view of others, regarding them as mongrels unfit to exist in his world.
    Marduk views other Servants with interest, though he sees all as inherently inferior to his majesty. The multitudes of heroes that humanity has produced bring him amusement and a sense of almost fatherly pride. Still, should they stand against him he is not hesitant to put them in their place.
    Marduk’s Master, as far as he is concerned, is no such thing. He is a god, and his Master a lowly worshipper blessed with entertaining his divine grace. However, Marduk does recognize that his Master is, in a way, a host, and as such carries himself with token politeness.
    Marduk dearly wishes for the return of the Age of Gods, and the reunification of humanity and the gods.

Lore
    The Babylonian creation myth, Enuma Elish, tells the story of Marduk's rise to power. In the beginning of time, the universe was undifferentiated swirling chaos which separated into sweet fresh water, known as Apsu and salty bitter water known as Tiamat. These two deities then gave birth to the other gods.
    Tiamat loved her children, but Apsu complained because they were too noisy and kept him up at night while distracting him from his work during the day. Eventually, he decided to kill them and Tiamat, horrified, told her eldest son Enki about the plan. Enki then considered the best possible course of action, put his father into a deep sleep, and killed him. From Apsu's remains he created his home, the earth, in the marshy region of Eridu. Tiamat never expected her son to kill his father and so declared war on her children, raising up an army of chaos to assist her. At the head of her forces she placed the god Kingu, her new consort, who is victorious over the younger gods in every battle, having been bestowed the Tablets of Destiny by Tiamat.
    Enki and his siblings begun to despair when the young god Marduk steps forward and says he will lead them to victory if they will first proclaim him their king. Once his demands were met, Marduk set about preparing for war. Marduk made a bow, fletched arrows, grabbed a mace, filled his body with flame, made a net to encircle Tiamat within it, gathered the four winds so that no part of her could escape, created seven new winds such as the whirlwind and tornado, and raised up his mightiest weapon, the evil wind Imḫullu. is accomplished, Marduk defeated Kingu in single combat and then killed Tiamat by shooting her with an arrow which splits her in two; from her eyes flow the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and, from her corpse, Marduk formed the heavens and completes the creation begun by Enki of the earth (in some myths Enki is not mentioned and Marduk is the sole creator of the world). In consultation with Enki, Marduk then created human beings from the remains of the defeated gods who had encouraged Tiamat to wage war on her children. The defeated Kingu was executed, and his remains used to create the first man, Lullu. In the process, Marduk claimed the Tablets of Destiny from Kingu, thus truly becoming the king of the gods.
    Marduk then regulated the workings of the world which includes humanity as co-workers with the gods against the forces of chaos. Henceforth, Marduk decreed, humans will do the work which the gods have no time for, freeing the divine to concentrate on higher purposes and care for human needs. As the gods would care for humans and supply all their needs, humans would respect and heed the will of the gods, and Marduk would reign over all in benevolence.
    As the Age of Gods faded, Marduk hatched a plan to stop the separation of humanity and the gods. With the other gods he crafted Gilgamesh to be the king of men and serve as the Lynchpin uniting the heavens and the earth. Gilgamesh, however, rejected the gods, becoming instead a wedge to drive gods and humans further apart. Though Marduk had plans to use his rebellious creation as a vessel, this never came into fruition. The Age of Gods declined and Gilgamesh became more human.

Notes
    A quickie. Thanks to Padoru for the ideas and feedback.

I feel a little iffy about outright claiming that Ea is just the Tablets of Destiny stacked on top of each other with a hilt glued on, buuut... There are some suspicious similarities, I guess.
    As mentioned to Padoru, I decided to solve the problems with Marduk (that he was a) overpowered and b) essentially Gilgamesh) by making both of those intentional. Thus he is a Gilgamesh Pseudo-Servant, and the constant fighting between the two halves (and Gil's rejection of the divine) nerfs him down to a workable level.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; January 29th, 2019 at 04:23 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Now this is a fun sheet, with Gilgamesh being a host of a Pseudo-Servant, and both constantly fighting. The description reminded me a bit of Dark Sakura being afraid Gil might break out, thus she immediately broke him down into mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That was fast

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Marduk sheet is quite good. Making the Tablets of Destiny a kind of precursor to Ea was a cool idea that helps give the latter a bit more mythical grounding (my own theory was that Ea was based on the saw the titular god used to split heaven and earth, but this interpretation works too). I wonder, can he apply Tuppi Simati's strengthening effect to Imhullu to create an even more powerful attack?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    That was fast
    It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I wonder, can he apply Tuppi Simati's strengthening effect to Imhullu to create an even more powerful attack?
    Yup.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    It's what I do.
    So you're saying if I wrote you up in the BL users Servant thread you'd totally have High-Speed Incantation?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So you're saying if I wrote you up in the BL users Servant thread you'd totally have High-Speed Incantation?
    That's the conclusion I've arrived to, yes.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Ah, that one panel of Rohan gloriousness in Stone Ocean used for such a righteous endeavor...Subarashi.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how do you guys do that whole fancy class image reveals face claim thing again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Archer of the Rain
    FC

Class: Archer
    True Name: Hyas
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Greece
    Source: Greek Mythology

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 51 kg
    Dislikes: Being treated like a child
    Attribute: Heaven
    Natural Enemy: Lions

Lore
    Lore
    The son of Atlas and Aethra, an Oceanid, Hyas was a strong young lad. He embodied the coming of the seasonal rain during the early months of the year; strong and energetic. He could not be contained, always exploring the farthest reaches of the world and heaven simply to sate his curiosity, hunting all manner of beasts along the way and bringing them home to mount on the wall. He was powerful and skilled enough to match more famous heroes that would come after him. He surely would’ve risen to stand amongst them had tragedy stayed her hand.

One day, while fetching water for his sisters, Hyas attacked by a lion. Normally, this would hardly be a problem for the young hunter, but this was no normal lion. This was the child of Echidna who would later be known as the Nemean Lion, invulnerable to all man-made weapons. Hyas did not know this and tried to defend himself with his trusty bow, a gift from a village far away. His arrows glanced off the armored body of the lion and it pounced upon him, tearing the boy limb from limb. It was only after the lion finished feasting on his body that his sisters discovered him.

Personal
    Personality
    A bit of a brat. Hyas, spoiled his entire life by his sisters and mother, isn’t used to being told what to do, especially not by a human. He does not dislike humans but feels that he is above them in the pecking order. Hyas faces every challenge with a confident smile, at least, at the start before he begins to lose if he does. His smile quickly fades and turns into a twisted expression of childish frustration.

He’s very scared of cats, big or small. He won’t to admit to it, but will request that all cats within ten miles of him be killed, claiming to be allergic. Even Servants with only vaguely feline attributes send a shiver down the boy’s spine. He acts very contemptous towards other Greek heroes. The level of contempt seems to rise depending on the fame of the hero in question.

While he enjoyed being pampered by his sisters, Hyas finds being treated like a child very annoying (when he isn’t scared or hurt), demanding to be seen as a man. This seems to spring from a desire to be recognized by his father, who he never truly knew before his punishment.

Interactions
    Heracles/Achilles/Hector: Hyas refuses to even look in their general direction, walking away in huff, grumbling about up-jumped cretins or some such.

Atalante/Tamamo Cat/ Jaguar Man: Faints

EMIYA (Archer): Hangs around him a strange amount, always smiling somewhat smugly. Occasionally refers to him as a "No-Name" with the most tremendous satisfaction. EMIYA feels a strange sense of deja vu. What smells like seaweed?

Skills
    Class Skills
    Independent Action: C
    The ability to exist without need of Magical Energy from a Master, allowing him to be more independent. Hyas’ natural curiosity and inability to think before he acts feeds into this ability, allowing him to go off on his own and seek out new thrills, making a him a nightmare for any Master to deal with.

Magic Resistance: A
    In his day, the magic of the world was strong and prevalent. As well, Hyas is the son of Atlas, a Titan, being even more ancient than the gods. Any spell A-rank and below flows off his body without leaving a scratch.

Personal Skills
    Divinity
    : A

The son of a Titan and an Oceanid, it is only natural that Hyas hold such high natural divinity.

Inheritance of the Skybearer: A
    Hyas’ father, Atlas, was burdened by the gods to bear the weight of the skies for eternity. Bearing such a burden upon his back was a testament to Atlas’ strength and endurance. As his son, Hyas developed in a similar manner, gaining endurance nearing that of Achilles and strength to rival Heracles. It is a shame that such power was put to waste by a simple mistake.

Mana Burst (Water): B
    Hyas can infuse the power of water into his arrows, firing them and making them explode like watery bombs.

Eternal Chase: A+
    Following his death at the hands of the Nemean Lion, Hyas was immortalized amongst the stars in an attempt by the gods to comfort his mourning sisters. Yet, in a cruel twist of fate, the lion would eventually find its place amongst the stars as well on the opposite side of the heavens. Now, the two chase one another across the night sky every year, with Hyas fleeing from his murderer. As Heroic Spirit, Hyas crystallized this eternal chase as a Skill that allows him to flee from any situation where he is chased or followed. No one, not even the fastest Servants, can hope to catch him once he runs away. A useful skill. If only it didn’t make him feel like a coward.

Noble Phantasm

Waterbearer
    Chalaróste, Ydrochóos
    (Break Loose, Aquarius)
    Type: Anti-City
    Upon his death, Hyas took up the mantle of the constellation, Aquarius, the water bearer in the heavens, reflecting the circumstances of his tragic death. But now that he has returned to Earth and fights in the Holy Grail War, he has turned his pitcher into a bow. When he calls out the True Name of this bow that shares his own, he can unleash the water of the heavens carried within, forming a massive arrow from the water. Amplified by his own status as a rain spirit, the might of this Noble Phantasm is enough to flood an entire city, destroying it.

And So The Stars Gently Weep
    Ankaliáste, Agapitó Adelfó
    (Embrace Us, Dear Brother)
    Type: Barrier
    The Hyades are the five sisters of Hyas who grieved for Hyas after his death. Aesyle, Coronis, Cleis, Phaeo, and Eudora. They adored their younger brother, doting on his every action, celebrating his hunts, and soothing his failures. They loved him as any sisters could love their brother, and with him gone amongst the stars, they soon joined him as a cluster of stars forming the horns of the Bull, Taurus. Now, they could be with him forever, including his time as a Servant. The five sisters exists as wraiths that Hyas can summon into existence (though, he swears they appear on their own) able to help him. Their greatest ability is their Noble Phantasm.

Taking their joined desire to protect their brother, the five sisters form around their brother and create the facade of a bull’s head around him as a barrier against any attack. Though the barrier itself is not particularly strong to begin with, the strength of it increases as Hyas becomes weaker, able to fight off attacks much more powerful than the barrier should be able to handle. In their embrace, Hyas is healed by their love and has his strength boosted by their words of comfort preparing him to face whatever endangers him. Should the barrier break, the sisters will be destoryed and unable to reform for the rest of the War.

CN
    Creator's Note: Originally, I was going to make a Hesperide Rider or Caster, but that turned out to be a bit finicky. It's either a giant snake or a pseudo-Gate of Babylon with those girls. Golden apple is a bit boring, yeah? More importantly, I found that they ahde some siblings and thought the story of Hyas and the Hyades was interesting, so here we are.

I wanted to write him as a confident kid who probably would've become a great hero if he hadn't died. The Hero That Never Was. And that gets to him. So now, he's fighting in a war to gain victory and achieve something that should surely gain him fame beyond his death. Despite what a shitty annoying brat he is, he's kind of sad. He could've been a contender.
    Creat
    Last edited by Wizard; January 23rd, 2019 at 11:15 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hyas: Though there's nothing really wrong with the sheet as a whole, I'm a bit bothered by his A rank Strength (which I'm guessing would be from Atlas' heritage - however, this would probably mean that the Hyades would also be super strong as descendants of Atlas, which probably would've merited a note in the myths) and the inclusion of the Nemean Lion (mainly because said lion was strictly moving around Nemea - which would at least be across the pond from Boeotia where the Hyades hail from).
    Nitpicking, but the devil's in the details.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Hyas: Though there's nothing really wrong with the sheet as a whole, I'm a bit bothered by his A rank Strength (which I'm guessing would be from Atlas' heritage - however, this would probably mean that the Hyades would also be super strong as descendants of Atlas, which probably would've merited a note in the myths) and the inclusion of the Nemean Lion (mainly because said lion was strictly moving around Nemea - which would at least be across the pond from Boeotia where the Hyades hail from).
    Nitpicking, but the devil's in the details.
    Well, the Hyades don’t really get a lot to do besides being sad about Hyas dying and becoming stars. They might’ve been even stronger than their brother, but it never really has a chance to come up in the actual myth. For the sheet, I would say that they are the ones who taught Hyas how to fight in the first place.

As for the Nemean Lion, it is a bit of a stretch on my part to make certain parts of legend fit together because the lion that killed Hyas is supposed to become the constellation Leo, but that constellation is more widely recognized as being of the Nemean Lion. So, I just sort of mashed them together and hand-wave it by saying the Lion has been aroind for a while.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is my newest profile ,i hope it will get a good Impression.

Dante Alighieri
    (Caster)
    Servant Caster has been summoned and Dante the "Seeker" has answered! Hmm I'm curious what we will see Master *smirks*!

Height: 182cm
    Weight: 75~ kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Italy
    Weapon: His knowledge, Grimoire and a dagger.
    Other qualifying classes: Rider, Ruler, Assassin
    Likes: The (undeniable) truth, traveling, to make discoveries, mysteries, honor
    Dislikes: hypocrites, cowards, small-mindedness
    Talents: to uncover ancient mysteries/truth
    Natural enemy: "He who acts honorably should not count their enemies!"

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: B
    Luck: B+
    Mana: A+
    NP: EX

Personality and Background

He is a through and through curious and pragmatic person. As a young man he was a rather dispassionate and pragmatic individual who was also forced to train under his father and reluctantly educated in a hypocritical diplomacy, which was just demotivating and boring for him. But he discovered that he possessed some minor Magecraft traits and grew fascinated by the old rumors of the Roman Empire. As well, he encountered during a spring festival Bice Portinari as she hurled down on the ground. As he helped her up and treated her knee the thankful smile on her face enchanted him and he took the decision to become a doctor as well as to study his abnormalities.

After a while he became a very curious and passionate person whose whole satisfaction was to research the exciting old mysteries and the undeniable truth. Later he fought in the Campaldino Battle and to say it with his own modest and pragmatic words: "I'm neither a bad nor a notable extraordinary fighter, but the fact that I was quite successful should mean I am sufficient". Later Dante enrolled in the guild of pharmacists and doctors to create a formal base for his political ambitions. The fact that he was allowed to cure and treat the people was a more than pleasant side effect, as he found fondness for helping the innocents of this situation. But after the Guelphs and Ghibelline political clashes he was forced to seperate himself from them out of self preservatory reasons. Then as the pontifical legate Matteo d’Acquasparta visited Florence riots broke out. Against the order of the legate he banished members of the White and Black factions. Amongst them were Dante's friend Guido Cavalcanti and the leader of the Black faction Corso Donati. At the 1. November 1301 Charles the Count of Valois moved into Florence and Dante was forced to retreat into exile.

Later he traveled through Italy where he encountered Jaques de Molay during his travel back to France and earned his trust as well as formed later the foundation of the Fideli di Amore whose purpose was to conserve hidden knowledge/truth in their works as either artists or authors.

During his life in exile he took care of his children and was dissapointed that his wife Gemma di didn't followed him. He traveled and found shelter under many royal courts which he didn't like but to ensure his children's safety he hoped that they lead a "boring" life (in that he succeeded as he didn't share his knowledge with them, with the exception of the most minimal necessary intel).
    Later, due to the Templar case in France where he met repeatedly with Jaques de Molay, Dante was introduced in the secrets of the Templars which were normaly revered under Grandmasters and was finally given authority of one Grandmaster. Then he and some green-robed figures left France.

Then later Heinrich VII was crowned and offered him help by providing financial and intel wise support.

Also he was at least once or twice consulted by the Green Robes and suggested that they should contact the Family which made later their name famous (the Medici).

As a Servant he is a passionate and eccentric person as well as one who favors the truth as his highest virtue. As such he loathes individuals who spread falsehoods and try to conceal the true occurances of history. However he has nothing against individuals who are "dreamers", visionary or disillusioned ones as he knows that humans are only able to underestand and grasp the truth by "melting the truth into an absorbable liquid similar to how plants can only use water in its liquid form as opposed to the "solid truth"." He is an individual who can due to his own sharp mind be harshly cutting but wants the complete opposite.

Although he was raised in minor royalty and used to be in many royal courts he holds no interest in prestige and fame. To be honest this topic and events bores him and drains his passion.

He has just from few deeds he has done received happiness/satisfaction like to seek ancient truths and mysteries. Also he has found fondness in helping others, especially those who were powerless in their situation.Also, beside all straits the moments he spent with his children were some of the few moments of peacefulness in his life. Ironically he has tried not to let them see the truth of the world and let them lead a "boring" life.

He is due to his childhood in possession of an almost stoical pragmatism with which he can perpetrate every immorality as long as it serves the truth and justice. Outside of his passion and pragmatism he is a far more indifferent and cold person. However he isn't a completely honorless Person and not devoid of humor. Regardless of everything else he has a personal sense of duty, holding steadfast every promise and decision he makes and always ready to bear their consequences.

Skills

Class Skills:

Territory Creation : B+

He is capable of establishing a Workshop of up to three rooms. Of which one is filled with art books of the members of Fideli di Amore, one with scripts and scrolls of the Templar and one with his old study.
    Unlike other Casters he is capable of simply overwriting existing spaces and dispelling them. Additionally his territory provides him a boost to his Eye for Art Skill and inside his territory as well as in Bounded Fields created by him he has a Disengage Skill equivalent to C+.

Item Creation (False): B~
    Rather than craft and create items on his own he will instead be provided with resources by his Green Robe familiars. The quality of these resources depends on his current location.
    When outside of Europe: potions of average (through to some steps more refined as modern ones but not at Medea's standard) quality, 14th century mundane objects like ceramics, woodwork as well as daily goods like wine, fruits or other dishes standard to the 14th century. Also medium class Mystic Codes can be provided.
    Inside of Europe: Thaumaturgic material of the finest quality like potions with ingredients of the Age of Gods, Golem Prototypes, B-Rank Noble Phantasm equivalent weapons or old pagan objects (like Runes) can be provided.
    Additionally when in either Italy, France, Britain or in the Near East: Immeasurable (Noble Phantasm magnitude) objects can be provided. Amongst others, pre-Christian weapons, holy shrouds, enchanted jewelry/weapons/armors or Remnant Familiars of extinct cultures (like Colchian Dragon Tooth Warriors) can be organized.

Personal Skills:

Familiars (Green Robes): C (outside of Europe, inside elevated up to A and in Italy, Britain, France and in the near east territory EX)
    The so called Green Robes were the backroom actors of the old Templar Knight order. Unlike the Knights and Grandmasters who were executed by the French templar processes, these members were scarcely affected.
    They were the bankers and merchants who aquired the vast amounts of wealth for the Order. In the past where the contenders were tested by their military capabilities they who had no real capabilities but were otherwise proficient were welcomed and the bankers and merchants were given Green Robes. Were there also Mages welcomed under them..? We will never know…

Dante can call the Green Robes at any time. They are weak at direct combat and are even unable to defeat an Assassin Servant under normal circumstances, but they are a capable distraction and more important are they a extreme capable inteligence Network.
    Beside donating Dante his False Item Construction, they provide him Golden Rule at A-Rank. The Familiars are faceless green cloak wearing Phantoms. They possess the Skillset: Librarian of Stored Knowledge A, Self-Preservation C, Presence Concealment C as well as Masochistic Constitution C.

Magecraft (Vergil): C
    Although he was no one really blessed in thaumaturgic talent, he is through the inheriting of Vergil's spirit capable of using his Magecraft. Which is nature manipulation like to grow plants for offensive or defensive purposes, alter the landscape in minuscule degrees, animalistic and low grade construct familiars, as well as travelling through reflections like in bodies of water. Also he is capable of using Enchant Magecraft like to strengthen one's combat capabilities, imbue weapons with a medium enchantment or to nullify bad status ailments and exercise Healing Magecraft.

Medical Treatment: B++
    Denotes the knowledge and proficiency of medical practices and treatments.
    Due to how he once worked as a doctor and pharmacist he is quite capable of using medicinal techniques. While the techniques he uses are from the 14th century, they are able to reach the intended results which even can outmatch the results of modern medicine due to being boosted by his magical tome as well as Vergil's capabilities. Thus any others who attempt to replicate his technique cannot hope to achieve the same results.

Eye for Art: A

If Dante happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic anecdotes, there is a very high chance that he might be able to figure out its True Name, as well as the identity of the user/wielder.

Other Abillities:
    Due to his childhood education he is trained as a fencer and in some close melee defense grips. As well he has due to his contact with the Templar received their basic weapon training as well as some self-defense and combat evasion techniques to ensure that he doesn't fall victim to an assault.
    During his life he was able to use a weak form of strengthening and weakening Magecraft. It's not much, but Dante's great ingenuity allows him to make the utmost use of his meager thaumaturgic talents. For instance, he can make the opponent's hand that holds their weapon temporarily numb, creating an opening he can exploit in battle.

Noble Phantasm

Grimoire Templi
    Anti-Holiness
    Description:
    Is the book he was given by Jaques de Molay or obtained through his instructions? Either way he is reluctant to reveal in which way he got his hands on it.
    This book is a parchment/leather edged Grimoire with an intricate design emblazoned with the templars Cross pattée. Within it is contained the whole Thaumaturgic and historic knowledge of the Knight orden.
    The letters are written in a secret language. To read them one must possess a certain thaumaturgic key to decipher it and unleash its might.
    When the key is in possession it is able to function as a complete Grimoire and amongst the capabilities this book provides are;
    Necromancy: The book provides the capabilities to raise the dead as well as some other usages of this domain. However one of Dante's favorite usages is to bring back the executed Templar Knights whose flesh aren't decayed or burnt, instead they are nearly life-like. They possess as Skills Mana Burst (Holy Flames) as well as Protection of the Faith, both at rank C. They are equipped with each one of their individual weapons and armors.

Then are contained Alchemic instructions of the Hermetica as well as spells of material control like one that creates and controls a Volumen Hydrargyrum-like mercury or crystallizing liquids which function for example as stasis prisons, the distillation of potions, poisons and the metallurgic secrets.

Elemental manipulations that also possess combat purposes (offensive as well as defensive, supportive etc...) like spheres of flames, drill-like water streams, wind blades or earthen spears as examples.

The true core abilities of this book however are that it contains instructions of Solomon's Demon Enslavement Magecraft (summoning) as well as the forgotten holy prayers of the Jewish priests to summon Angelic Heralds as well as Yahweh's Paladins the seven Archangels. Also this book contains the Orden conserved knowledge of the Kabbalah, Arabic Numerologia as well as Thaumaturgy from non-Monotheistic cultures like North European Druidism (included Runecraft), old Greek and Persian Single-Spells and sorceries perhaps dating back to the Age of Gods, as well as obligate Christian Sacraments of the highest order like Jakobus limbs.

Divina Commedia
    The Burden of all Sins
    Truth
    Description:
    Is the sublimation of Dante's greatest achievement and also his sublimated travel for the undeniable truth. It doesn't have a particular shape nor is it a book. This Noble Phantasm possesses several distinctive usage applications.

Activaton-chant:
    "Through me you go in to the city of mourning,
    Through me you go in to eternal grief,
    Through me you go to the lost people.
    Justice drove my high creator,
    I was created by the omnipotence of God,
    The highest wisdom and the first love
    In front of me there was no created thing,
    Only eternal, and I have to last forever.
    Let who enter, drive all hope!"

The first and central aspect is the establishment of a Reality Marble which transports Dante and his opponent as well as perhaps his (or other) Masters directly into the Limbus; a dark cave with a door, where the unbaptized dwell. Then the door-gate opens and through a soak force every in the Reality Marble into the Circles of Hell.

Up to this point the only way to exit the Reality Marble is to follow the Circles into the deepest core. During this the foes have to endure many trials and hardships, like that they are forced to fight against the demons and beasts naturally dwelling within. Also Servants that accumulated sins (depending on its nature) are cursed by the respective punishment like that the greedy and hypocritical ones receive a rank down in their Agility or the lascivious ones receive burning pain. In the case the enemy Servants should reach the area where their respective Sin resides they are conceptually bound and locked and they are forced to endure the whole force of their sins. Then the only way to break free is to repent them out of their honest heart and free themselves spiritually or that they must break through their sheer force be it willpower or raw strength and must pass a Luck check. It goes without saying that usually the more /the greater the achievements of the hero the stronger are his burdens.

Dante on the other hand is unaffected since he has already passed the trials and perusals, and now he is for his Master the Guide which Virgil once was to him. It means that he will lead him on the path and tell him the truths of the world and protect him from the obstacles.

With each Circle that was achieved the respective opponents are healed to certain degrees and effects like poison are nullified.
    At the third circle appear beasts and monsters of the old Greek, Persian and perhaps Egyptian past and Servants of their cultures (or when they reach the location of their Sin) receive aspects of their main body (like Noble Phantasms) and gain access to all of their memories as Servants. As well, Berserkers regain their sanity regardless of their rank in Mad Enhancement.

To proceed the participant must either defeat the respective Circle-Gate Guardian, convince it to let them pass or cross the hellish rivers and waters.

Heroes or beings that have once entered their respective Underworld dimension (like Tartaros, Helheim etc) or govern over the Death receive a conceptual boost.

On the edge of the ninth hell circle dwell Titans and Giants of the ancient Mythology. To pass them one must either obtain their consent or defeat at least one of them.

On the ground of Hell is the residing location of "Lucifer", who is through the millennia in the underworld transformed into a three headed dragon. Which was once Zahhak. To leave the underworld one must pass through his navel.

Zahak

Purgatorio

Then once the successful survivors have left the Hell they find themselves at the foot of Mount Purgatory.
    Upon entering this sphere the survivors are healed, then obstacles are once again forced upon them. In this case like at the first Floor their pride will be translated into weight on their back. The stronger and heavier his pride was in life the more unbearable the weight will become. A certain iconic individual who could be called "The World's pride" would feel tremendously heavy. In this sphere Servants are only able to die on the sin crystallizations if they lose all will to reform. On the other hand people who possesssed almost no pride like a certain Dragonslayer would feel just a little ignorable push in their backs.
    With each step on the higher Floor their restraining sins are purged and also negative Skills upon reaching Paradiso are removed completely from the Saint Graph like Goliath's Damoclesian physique or Weak Constitution of Okita Souji.

"Paradiso"
    After having climbed to the top of the mountain which is located at the same plane as the Reverse Side of the World (as side note), now are they where every virtue-rich individual as well as ones purged of sin stay.

At this point this Noble Phantasm starts to differ from his book. Namely that (additionally to the heavenly layout described by Dante) all heaven concepts are overlayed and appear simultaneously like that from Norse ones Asgard with Valhalla, of the Greco-Roman ones Elysium/the Olympus, the Buddhist /Hindu Nirvana as well as the celestial residence of their respective deities or saints. This means evidently a conceptual link is established towards the Thrones of God(s) as well that of the Heroes. Now the successful ones are able to talk and converse with their fallen ancestors and comrades. Then the remaining participants are forced to the consequently two choices:

To remain here and embrace the salvation or to go back to the world of the living. Upon this choice the humans now possess regardless of their individual origins Heroic Spirit aptitude and are now given a new destiny to become a Hero. It is however nothing tangible. It's just that they were given the benevolence of the world to forge their own part of the world (as like in Dante's case as trivial as possible).

Also the humans are now in possession in regards to their way to solve the riddles and obstacles of Hell and Heaven as well as in the case they should one time to keep company under the Heroes and be summoned as Servants they are granted the At The Boundary Skill. As well every disease and defect they once possessed is purged (regardless if it was biological, genetic or thaumaturgical in nature). Should they want to keep scars to remind them of the past, the scar will remain but any damage that was caused is fixed. The scar regains the sensitivity of normal skin. As well they aren't any longer hindering movement. Also every offspring they already had receives the same blessing to be purged of all inheriting burdens like curses or diseases.

Servants that choose to stay leave entirely their Class Container and rejoin their main body on the Throne. Should they want to go back to their short second life as a Servant they reappear with all their means with which they resolved the obstacles, which are now crystallized as new Skills. Also the possibilities are given to acquire new Noble Phantasms. They also regain Noble Phantasms of their other Classes like that Berserkers regain access to their Skills and Noble Phantasms formerly sealed by Mad Enhancement. They additionally gain Skills and Noble Phantasms related to their spirituality (like a firm Christian believer/Saint gains Unyielding Will or Soul Of A Martyr). As well the Servants now finally possess Saint Graphs on the evel of/comparable to Grand Servants.

Then upon reappearing into the world no more than five minutes have elapsed.

Also Dante is able to, without the usage of the True Name, release to see the evaluated amount of sins the target has committed on a tablet like shape and the rough and hazy conditions of the circumstances in which they committed them. As well he is able to erect a Bounded Field that executes the punishment of their Sins for a limited amount of time.

Also Dante is capable of using a reversed version of the Noble Phantasm which he refers as Divina Tragedia -Embodiment of Sins:
    In which he summons the Hellgate and then upon the opening of the gateway ghosts sprout out and seek (through Dante is able to direct their way) a target. Upon touching it they envelop the target and scan it (side note: the ghosts are completely intangible and aren't capable of affecting the world). Then they go back into the gate and then the gate transforms itself into the Nemesis; the embodiment of the target's punishment. For example in Achilles' case Penthesilea would appear. The embodiment is capable of using every ability in their life (through somewhat adapted at some borders).

Also if his opponent is either a King or Saint Dante is capable of summoning the three headed dragon out of the Hell.

Zahhak possesses this Skillset: Nega Deus Autem which weakens Royal as well as Saint related Skills and Noble Phantasms as well as degrades the rank of holy weapons used against him, Monstrous Strength EX, Three Headed Dragon breath which allows him to emit breath attacks of three variations namely Hellfire, Shadow which is as destructive like a Mana stream also corrupts the affected targets and infects their bodies, and due to the millennia his poisen is frozen instead it possesses Frost breath (side note: his three breath attacks are independent from the heads as all three heads can use all three breaths), also lastly it possesses Independent Manifestation E- .

Also he is capable of summoning the Ambassadors of the Sins that the opponent has committed like a Succubus in the case of Lechery.

Relations

Goliath: Before you slay me, I want to hear your history. What!! …..I understand that is the truth behind you… to lose his own ground and lose someone ...I notice that I too was deceived ...

Artoria Pendragon: AHAHAH! That the most honored King of the Christian Knights would be such a delicate girl, how delicious! …? I plead for forgiveness! I should regardless treat you with dignity and respect. Nevertheless I would want to listen the story of your life and your view of the occurances!

Lord El Melloi II: I feel that you are similar to me in some aspects. We're both the third generation of our family although I was in the beginning forced to learn almost entirely trifling matters. How was it with you? I understand also not pleasureable, would you mind telling me some of the secrets you know of? In exchange I wouldn't mind telling you some of my knowledge between the two of us?

Solomon ibn Gabirol: I have obtained knowledge of your Thaumaturgic accomplishments as well as a grasp of your philosophy. I must say that you are in your view of the world not entirely mistaken, but you also have essential flaws in your concept. Nevertheless i would like to hear more of your Thaumaturgy and the thoughts behind it.

Sherlock Holmes: Interesting, that if a story is popular enough it becomes almost equal to the true history! Nevertheless i feel in you the same spirit of a Seeker as myself.

Saint Martha: You're quite different from your legends as a saint but I must say you are an appealing sight. You have the same angelic smile that Beatrice once had!

creator-notes

thanks Royd for the Grammar /spelling help.
    i was very thoughtfull About this profile and hope it is went in a good direction/way.

I am earnestly thankfull for every Feedback and commentary.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 25th, 2019 at 12:52 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...