Page 739 of 739 FirstFirst ... 239639689729734737738739
Results 14,761 to 14,772 of 14772

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've just had a look at her, and holy shit, that's awesome!! I feel my mortal eyes are undeserving of reading Sunny's god-like sheets

my profile pic dictate me whatever if I currently being nice or ass Spartacus's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Let me tell you the tale when Sunny both won the Magus and Servant contest at once, she decided to ban herself from the competition!

More OP than Pot of Greed

吸血鬼 Vampire massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    In the land of attack helicopters free from oppresion
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    ​YUGI MUTOU HAS LEFT THE CHAT

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That..... must be a new level of OP.... Like, "Azathoth is my bitch" levels of OP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Let me tell you the tale when Sunny both won the Magus and Servant contest at once, she decided to ban herself from the competition!

Nan...da to !?

Double win ts sounds more like tenri no hosatsu then to me.

Alsomust i say it a interesting servant similar to Angra mainyu.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To this day Sunny has the honor of winning the most prompts in the CaS Contest

She’s like that one character in a battle anime who initially appear normal enough, but boasts the highest combat rating in the entire franchise
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabuzer View Post
    Simply amazing. I didn't expect that twist.

Contentment as the opposite to Primate Murder's Comparison was very well-done. It reminds me of the Reason of Musubi in SMT: Nocturne.

I'm a bit unsatisfied with how little info is given on her Class Skills, but that's just a personal nitpick of mine.
    Mm, it's a fair point. I glossed over those a bit due to lacking confidence in the Beast skills and I was at work so I couldn't check against the existing three Beast sheets. But I'll probably expand them once I have a moment to add on. Thank you for the constructive criticism. ^^; A-and glad you liked the concept.

*reads subsequent posts, hides*

"She walks as if on heavenís brink,
    Unscathed through lifeís entangled maze."

A collection of silly little Saint Graph fragments

Caster of Blue Status Sheet
    心に抱くその物語
    何を知れば満たされるのだろう?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Marduk
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Ancient Mesopotamia
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MANA: A
    LUCK: D
    NP: EX

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. This Skill has had its rank reduced due to Archer’s Distortion.

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master. Though ordinarily holding this Skill at rank A, Archer’s current manifestation greatly reduces his ability to act without a Master.

Mad Enhancement - Rank EX: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Due to the pride of both of Archer’s components, the ordinary benefits of Mad Enhancement are not present. However, he does not lose his reason and remains his original intellectual self. Despite being a Pseudo-Servant, both of Archer’s components remain separate, with the possessing Heroic Spirit being in control. However, such is the willpower of his chosen host that Archer is constantly at war with himself, hampering his ability to act.

Personal Skills

God’s Divine Core - Rank C: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how many calories are absorbed.
    Though ordinarily possessing this Skill at a much higher rank, Archer’s host’s willpower and stubborn resistance of anything divine has ranked it down significantly.

Charisma - Rank A+: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    At this point, it is no longer popularity or skill, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself. An army led by him or her will have a tremendous increase in abilities. As the king of the gods that led others in battle against the Sea of Life herself, armies led by Archer have a high morale.

Distortion - Rank A+: A Skill that forces the distortion of the class the Servant was originally called forth in. He or she would receive the other class' specialty as proof. Conversely, at least one among the set of the original Class Skills has declined.
    Due to the willpower of his chosen host as a Pseudo-Servant, Archer has gained the Berserker class, gaining Mad Enhancement as a Class Skill. In return, his Magic Resistance has dropped to D rank.

Net of Winds - Rank EX: A Skill representing Archer’s status as a creator of winds and his weaving of a net to capture the goddess Tiamat. Archer is freely able to control the movement of the air, as well as shape many kinds of tools from the wind itself. He is also free to imbue effects onto the wind, such as binding, growing, healing and many others.
    By releasing the true name, Idiptu Šuškallu, Archer can unleash a net existing on the level of a Noble Phantasm. This net possesses the ability to ‘bind’ on a conceptual level, entirely ignoring the shape, size and strength of the target. For a short duration, a target bound this way is unable to move, act or even think. All defensive advantages gained from one’s shape or size are also nullified. Ordinarily, Idiptu Šuškallu would manifest as a Noble Phantasm, but Archer’s current class and status as a Pseudo-Servant prevent this.

Noble Phantasms

Evil Wind of Destruction
    Imḫullu

Anti-Fortress, Rank A++
    Archer’s legendary Noble Phantasm, the divine wind which he used to ravage Tiamat. A formless ‘weapon’ carrying enough power to stop a primordial goddess in her tracks. It is the pinnacle of Archer’s ability as a master of winds, surpassing the abilities of his other winds combined.
    Though carrying great power, it is Imḫullu’s shapeless nature that gives it its greatest advantage. It can subvert any physical defense by simply changing into the appropriate form to slip past obstacles. Imḫullu’s full activation unleashes a power capable of causing the mightiest of beasts to rupture, and thanks to its nature, it can even attack an enemy from within their bodies.
    Due to the weapon’s role in the defeat of Tiamat, it carries strong Anti-Divine properties.

The Three Tablets of Destiny
    Tuppi Šīmāti

Anti-Authority, Rank EX
    An invincible symbol of power, once again returned to its proper shape of a trio of cylindrical tablets. Given to the King of Uruk by Archer in the form of Ea, Tuppi Šīmāti is an item conferring rulership of the cosmos to its holder. Unlike the weapon it was forged into, Tuppi Šīmāti possesses little in the way of direct offensive measures. In Archer’s hands, the tablets grant him the ability to manipulate the Authority that is the hallmark of Divine Spirits freely. Being a Divine Construct conferring absolute power, it is no surprise that Tuppi Šīmāti’s holder stood as the king of the gods.
    Simply the act of carrying Tuppi Šīmāti confers a certain kind of absoluteness to the user. Archer’s attacks carry an ‘armor piercing’ effect that negates or weakens most defenses entirely, as only the greatest of defenses can stand in the same field as strikes empowered by Tuppi Šīmāti. Conversely, a kind of ‘super armor’ is granted to Archer, negating or weakening incoming attacks to a significant degree. These effects are achieved through Tuppi Šīmāti imposing an Authority on the thoughts behind Archer’s actions. Naturally, as the absolute power of the Noble Phantasm is focused behind Archer’s intent, Tuppi Šīmāti can only strengthen one type of activity at a time in this way. When attacking with such power, Archer cannot use it to defend simultaneously, and vice versa. Other simple methods of activation are also possible, including imposing ‘absoluteness’ on one’s senses or agility.
    When used with forethought and skill, Tuppi Šīmāti can confer almost any imaginable power or effect onto its wielder or the World itself. However, no Master alive can sustain Tuppi Šīmāti’s full activation for even an instant. For much the same reason, even the passive effects of the Noble Phantasm need to be used with care so as to avoid draining one’s Master.

Description
    Dislikes: Mongrels, failure
    Talents: Fighting, creativity
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh

Archer’s true identity is Marduk, the King of the Gods. Marduk manifests as a Pseudo-Servant using the body of Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes.

The root of Marduk’s personality is the core that also seeped into Gilgamesh at the moment of his creation: Arrogance. Exulting in his rebirth, the King of the Gods laughs, as his manifestation means that the world is once again his. Though he regards everything as his property, he extends this even to living creatures. Due to this, as well as his ability to fully change the World if he should so desire, Marduk is quite mellow when it comes to his perceived possessions and how they interact with each other.
    Marduk feels no shame in borrowing the body of his rebellious creation, as serving as a host for his greatness was one of the purposes he had deemed for Gilgamesh. In the event that Gilgamesh’s role as the Keystone of Heaven were to be unsuccessful, Marduk had planned to step in himself. However, in possessing the King of Heroes he has gotten more than he bargained for, as Gilgamesh’s will is capable of resisting even the King of the Gods. As such, the two are constantly locked in a struggle for power. Most of the time, Marduk, who knows much of his creation’s makeup, is mostly in control, but there are times when he is forced to devote his full attention simply to keeping Gilgamesh in check. Though otherwise supremely confident in his power, Marduk fears what might happen if Gilgamesh were to ever wrest control away from him.
    Possessing wisdom and creativity, Marduk enjoys planning and seeing those plans come to fruition. However, he is confident enough in his skills that his plans often involve no active participation from himself, and he simply assumes things will happen as he desires. There is much truth in his approach, as he knows the hearts of gods and men well enough to assess their likely actions, but failure due to another acting out of their intended place is something that truly enrages him. Marduk views those who cause his plans to fail through the lens of Gilgamesh’s view of others, regarding them as mongrels unfit to exist in his world.
    Marduk views other Servants with interest, though he sees all as inherently inferior to his majesty. The multitudes of heroes that humanity has produced bring him amusement and a sense of almost fatherly pride. Still, should they stand against him he is not hesitant to put them in their place.
    Marduk’s Master, as far as he is concerned, is no such thing. He is a god, and his Master a lowly worshipper blessed with entertaining his divine grace. However, Marduk does recognize that his Master is, in a way, a host, and as such carries himself with token politeness.
    Marduk dearly wishes for the return of the Age of Gods, and the reunification of humanity and the gods.

Lore
    The Babylonian creation myth, Enuma Elish, tells the story of Marduk's rise to power. In the beginning of time, the universe was undifferentiated swirling chaos which separated into sweet fresh water, known as Apsu and salty bitter water known as Tiamat. These two deities then gave birth to the other gods.
    Tiamat loved her children, but Apsu complained because they were too noisy and kept him up at night while distracting him from his work during the day. Eventually, he decided to kill them and Tiamat, horrified, told her eldest son Enki about the plan. Enki then considered the best possible course of action, put his father into a deep sleep, and killed him. From Apsu's remains he created his home, the earth, in the marshy region of Eridu. Tiamat never expected her son to kill his father and so declared war on her children, raising up an army of chaos to assist her. At the head of her forces she placed the god Kingu, her new consort, who is victorious over the younger gods in every battle, having been bestowed the Tablets of Destiny by Tiamat.
    Enki and his siblings begun to despair when the young god Marduk steps forward and says he will lead them to victory if they will first proclaim him their king. Once his demands were met, Marduk set about preparing for war. Marduk made a bow, fletched arrows, grabbed a mace, filled his body with flame, made a net to encircle Tiamat within it, gathered the four winds so that no part of her could escape, created seven new winds such as the whirlwind and tornado, and raised up his mightiest weapon, the evil wind Imḫullu. is accomplished, Marduk defeated Kingu in single combat and then killed Tiamat by shooting her with an arrow which splits her in two; from her eyes flow the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and, from her corpse, Marduk formed the heavens and completes the creation begun by Enki of the earth (in some myths Enki is not mentioned and Marduk is the sole creator of the world). In consultation with Enki, Marduk then created human beings from the remains of the defeated gods who had encouraged Tiamat to wage war on her children. The defeated Kingu was executed, and his remains used to create the first man, Lullu. In the process, Marduk claimed the Tablets of Destiny from Kingu, thus truly becoming the king of the gods.
    Marduk then regulated the workings of the world which includes humanity as co-workers with the gods against the forces of chaos. Henceforth, Marduk decreed, humans will do the work which the gods have no time for, freeing the divine to concentrate on higher purposes and care for human needs. As the gods would care for humans and supply all their needs, humans would respect and heed the will of the gods, and Marduk would reign over all in benevolence.
    As the Age of Gods faded, Marduk hatched a plan to stop the separation of humanity and the gods. With the other gods he crafted Gilgamesh to be the king of men and serve as the Lynchpin uniting the heavens and the earth. Gilgamesh, however, rejected the gods, becoming instead a wedge to drive gods and humans further apart. Though Marduk had plans to use his rebellious creation as a vessel, this never came into fruition. The Age of Gods declined and Gilgamesh became more human.

Notes
    A quickie. Thanks to Padoru for the ideas and feedback.

I feel a little iffy about outright claiming that Ea is just the Tablets of Destiny stacked on top of each other with a hilt glued on, buuut... There are some suspicious similarities, I guess.
    As mentioned to Padoru, I decided to solve the problems with Marduk (that he was a) overpowered and b) essentially Gilgamesh) by making both of those intentional. Thus he is a Gilgamesh Pseudo-Servant, and the constant fighting between the two halves (and Gil's rejection of the divine) nerfs him down to a workable level.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; Today at 04:34 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Now this is a fun sheet, with Gilgamesh being a host of a Pseudo-Servant, and both constantly fighting. The description reminded me a bit of Dark Sakura being afraid Gil might break out, thus she immediately broke him down into mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Now I'm picturing a perfectly loving and healthy Zouken and Shinji dining with Sakura while Shirou bangs on their window shouting. Shinji raises an eyebrow, then calmly tells Sakura, "We really have to do something about that guy, Sis."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That was fast

1. 2. 3. 4. We are cells at work! RoydGolden's Avatar
    That Marduk sheet is quite good. Making the Tablets of Destiny a kind of precursor to Ea was a cool idea that helps give the latter a bit more mythical grounding (my own theory was that Ea was based on the saw the titular god used to split heaven and earth, but this interpretation works too). I wonder, can he apply Tuppi Simati's strengthening effect to Imhullu to create an even more powerful attack?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    That was fast
    It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I wonder, can he apply Tuppi Simati's strengthening effect to Imhullu to create an even more powerful attack?
    Yup.