Page 517 of 858 FirstFirst ... 17417467507512515516517518519522527567617 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,340 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    "Fear"
    "Doubt" might be more inclusive and closer to distrust. I guess from a certain point of view that could work as a sort of fear too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Like srsly ppl the evils of humanity for the Beasts are just the seven deadly sins but phrased and conceptualized a bit nasu-y

Pity = Pride
    Rapture = Lust
    Comparison = Envy

From current evidence I'm pretty sure the remaining evils will have to do with wrath, gluttony, sloth, and greed but with a nasu twist
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What about "Regression"? I guess it's Wrath because Tiamat is so mad but feels off to me

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    What about "Regression"? I guess it's Wrath because Tiamat is so mad but feels off to me
    i forgot about tiamat,
    sloth, giving up on moving forward and wanting to go back
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice

Blog Entries
    Updated gudrun and lostbelts jeanne

I added more to each of their noble phantasms. Still figuring an effect for jeanne's new one.
    Last edited by Historia; April 13th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Like srsly ppl the evils of humanity for the Beasts are just the seven deadly sins but phrased and conceptualized a bit nasu-y

Pity = Pride
    Rapture = Lust
    Comparison = Envy

From current evidence I'm pretty sure the remaining evils will have to do with wrath, gluttony, sloth, and greed but with a nasu twist
    I was going to say that's boring and overused but I liked it before realizing it's just the seven deadly sins so good job Nasu, you nasufied them enough.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

Pity = Pride
    Rapture = Lust
    Comparison = Envy

Doesn't KH mention that one of the evils is 'regret'?

Also I think I might have read somewhere that Beast VI is 'greed'. Not all that sure about that, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe regret could be greed, like when you regret rolling the gacha to get nothing but you keep rolling because you want that 5-star although you know your luck is shit

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Beast 666 is definitely greed

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still hope we get a Beast associated with the Industrial Revolution (maybe James Watt?) for "
    Gluttony
    Consumption
    ". Because, when we're talking about evils of humanity, over-consuming nature's resources is kind of a biggie.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Somehow regret feels Wrathy to me. Like, regret leaving something to humanity causing stupid thing happens to make the Beast angry toward humanity? Sounds like a pantheon god kind of things.

But, eh, speculation.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I still hope we get a Beast associated with the Industrial Revolution (maybe James Watt?) for "
    Gluttony
    Consumption
    ". Because, when we're talking about evils of humanity, over-consuming nature's resources is kind of a biggie.
    As they say in Economics, "Human Needs and Wants are Infinite."
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Somehow regret feels Wrathy to me. Like, regret leaving something to humanity causing stupid thing happens to make the Beast angry toward humanity? Sounds like a pantheon god kind of things.

But, eh, speculation.
    I just got the strange idea that the Beast of Regret could be Adam or Eve, wanting to undo all of mankind's
    sin
    development
    and return to Eden. Then again, that might be a bit too similar to Tiamat or Goetia...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Trying to bring this thread back on topic...

FC
    Servant Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Koschey the Deathless
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Slavic Folklore

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MANA: B
    LUCK: E
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank B++: If certain conditions are fulfilled, it is possible to create an ‘Island of Buyan’ instead of a conventional workshop. In addition to Territory Creation’s normal effects, while on the ‘Island of Buyan’, all of Koschey’s parameters receive a rank-up.

Item Construction - Rank B-: Due to Koschey’s viewpoint, it is only possible to create magical items related to traps or protection.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength - Rank C+: A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill.

Witchcraft - Rank A+: As a Witch capable of removing his own concept of death from his body, Koschey has access to outstanding Witchcraft. It has multiple uses, among them the ability to conjure weather, to transform oneself and to charm others.

Noble Phantasms

“I. Am. Immortal. No less so than than the sky, or the earth, or the endless void beyond the stars. Like water I ebb and flow, never stopping, never faltering, never dying. I am Koschey the Deathless, and I am forever.”
    Бессмертный (Bessmertnyy)
    Death Contained within the Needle

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A++
    An immortality-granting Noble Phantasm and Koschey’s trump card. In life, he extracted his concept of death from his body, hiding it on a drifting island. With his concept of death removed, Koschey proved to be completely immortal as long as his concept of death remained safe. As a Servant, however, the ability’s strength is lessened. Upon activation, Koschey can remove his Spiritual Core without harm to his Servant body, allowing him to sustain materialization no matter the distance to his Spiritual Core, as long as said Spiritual Core is intact.
    Should Koschey’s body be completely destroyed, it will reform fully around his Spiritual Core, as long as the core remains intact. Should someone get hold of Koschey’s Spiritual Core, however, they would find themselves in more or less complete control over Koschey.
    As a side-effect of this Noble Phantasm, Koschey is remarkably weak towards methods used with the intent to capture him.

Буя́н (Buyan)
    The Ephemeral Island
    Barrier, Rank A
    A mysterious island situated in the ocean, with the ability to appear and disappear with the tide. If Koschey can gain access to the ocean shore, he can summon the island of Buyan to himself.
    Once claimed using ‘Territory Creation’, Buyan will sustain Koschey with its abundant Mana, essentially granting him ‘Independent Action’ at Rank A+ while he or his Spiritual Core is on it. In addition, all of Koschey’s spells cast upon the island are sustained for free.

Description
    Dislikes: Boredom, heroes
    Talents: Cheating death, contradictory reasoning
    Natural Enemy: Ivan Tsarevich, Baba Yaga
    Height: 214 cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Weapon: Sword

In contrast to the villainous womanizer shown in legends, Koschey is actually rather low-key. Koschey suffers from a bone-deep ennui, born of worry that the immortality that he sought isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Thanks to the information that the Grail grants to summoned Servants, he knows much more of the world than he did in life, which has brought doubts to his mind. An immortal being would eventually succumb to boredom, having experienced all that the world has to offer. Thus, he spends most of his time thinking, pondering his fate.
    As such, usually Koschey will simply sit around, perhaps using his abilities to observe the goings-on of the world, seeking something to occupy his attention, not even bothering to use his Noble Phantasm to preserve himself. He will still remain even if his temporary vessel is destroyed, so any additional effort on his part is meaningless (or so he has convinced himself).

However, the person his legend was based on still exists inside Koschey, waiting to be roused. Should something rouse his interest, this part of his character would inevitably be brought forth, showing the ‘true’ face of Koschey the Deathless. There is virtually no chance that participating in a Holy Grail War wouldn’t pique his curiosity and rouse him from his ennui. Never-before seen magics, weapons both holy and demonic, gorgeous women and insolent heroes are a Holy Grail War’s stock and trade, after all.
    This Koschey seeks simply to enjoy life. And outside of womanizing, he enjoys crushing heroes most of all, especially those that would prevent him from doing what he wills. He is completely willing to utilize underhanded tactics in battle, and the outrage it provokes in heroes simply brings him more joy. Outside of a direct threat to his weakness, he is supremely arrogant, caring little for even Noble Phantasms targeted at him. After all, he won’t be killed.
    In addition, as existence has once again proven itself worthwhile, Koschey will do his utmost to keep his spiritual core safe, so he can enjoy the world for all its worth. Once properly motivated, Koschey will immediately activate his primary Noble Phantasm, and if at all possible, will hide his spiritual core on the island of Buyan, laying as many protective magics upon it as he can. Failing this, he will instead seek another location he deems secure enough, using his abilities as a Caster to make it even more so.

In both his moods, Koschey craves stimulation most of all, something to occupy his interest and give him hope that his ennui can be kept at bay. Thus, his wish to the Holy Grail would most likely take the form of a world that he can explore for eternity. He would not wish for immortality, seeing as he has already achieved that by himself.

Lore
    In Slavic folklore, Koschey the Deathless appears as an antagonist, known for his titular characteristic: his inability to die. However, his immortality was not foolproof. It was said that when Koschei cast the magical spell to protect and defend himself, he accidentally left room for error. Should someone get their hands on Koschey’s death, they would hold the key to slaying him instantly.

Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 14th, 2018 at 04:39 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Gluttony
    Consumption
    Advancing human civilization is good though, specially in the Fate series, there's no way they're going to make someone involved in that advancement a Beast, those are the Stars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Advancing human civilization is good though, specially in the Fate series, there's no way they're going to make someone involved in that advancement a Beast, those are the Stars.
    What if it's advancing to the point of losing the things that made you human to begin with, though? I doubt Nasu approves of that, especially given what happened to the Russia Lostbelt.

And I'm not saying it'd be the historical Watt as a Beast, but maybe an Alter version of him? I think the idea is interesting, in any case.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Trying to bring this thread back on topic...

FC
    Servant Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Koschey the Deathless
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Slavic Folklore

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MANA: B
    LUCK: E
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank B++: If certain conditions are fulfilled, it is possible to create an ‘Island of Buyan’ instead of a conventional workshop. In addition to Territory Creation’s normal effects, while on the ‘Island of Buyan’, all of Koschey’s parameters receive a rank-up.

Item Construction - Rank B-: Due to Koschey’s viewpoint, it is only possible to create magical items related to traps or protection.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength - Rank C+: A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill.

Witchcraft - Rank A+: As a Witch capable of removing his own concept of death from his body, Koschey has access to outstanding Witchcraft. It has multiple uses, among them the ability to conjure weather, to transform oneself and to charm others.

Noble Phantasms

“I. Am. Immortal. No less so than than the sky, or the earth, or the endless void beyond the stars. Like water I ebb and flow, never stopping, never faltering, never dying. I am Koschey the Deathless, and I am forever.”
    Бессмертный:
    Death Contained within the Needle

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A++
    An immortality-granting Noble Phantasm and Koschey’s trump card. In life, he extracted his concept of death from his body, hiding it on a drifting island. With his concept of death removed, Koschey proved to be completely immortal as long as his concept of death remained safe. As a Servant, however, the ability’s strength is lessened. Upon activation, Koschey can remove his Spiritual Core without harm to his Servant body, allowing him to sustain materialization no matter the distance to his Spiritual Core, as long as said Spiritual Core is intact.
    Should Koschey’s body be completely destroyed, it will reform fully around his Spiritual Core, as long as the core remains intact. Should someone get hold of Koschey’s Spiritual Core, however, they would find themselves in more or less complete control over Koschey.
    As a side-effect of this Noble Phantasm, Koschey is remarkably weak towards methods used with the intent to capture him.

Буя́н: The Ephemeral Island
    Barrier, Rank A
    A mysterious island situated in the ocean, with the ability to appear and disappear with the tide. If Koschey can gain access to the ocean shore, he can summon the island of Buyan to himself.
    Once claimed using ‘Territory Creation’, Buyan will sustain Koschey with its abundant Mana, essentially granting him ‘Independent Action’ at Rank A+ while he or his Spiritual Core is on it. In addition, all of Koschey’s spells cast upon the island are sustained for free.

Description
    Dislikes: Boredom, heroes
    Talents: Cheating death, contradictory reasoning
    Natural Enemy: Ivan Tsarevich, Baba Yaga
    Height: 214 cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Weapon: Sword

In contrast to the villainous womanizer shown in legends, Koschey is actually rather low-key. Koschey suffers from a bone-deep ennui, born of worry that the immortality that he sought isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Thanks to the information that the Grail grants to summoned Servants, he knows much more of the world than he did in life, which has brought doubts to his mind. An immortal being would eventually succumb to boredom, having experienced all that the world has to offer. Thus, he spends most of his time thinking, pondering his fate.
    As such, usually Koschey will simply sit around, perhaps using his abilities to observe the goings-on of the world, seeking something to occupy his attention, not even bothering to use his Noble Phantasm to preserve himself. He will still remain even if his temporary vessel is destroyed, so any additional effort on his part is meaningless (or so he has convinced himself).

However, the person his legend was based on still exists inside Koschey, waiting to be roused. Should something rouse his interest, this part of his character would inevitably be brought forth, showing the ‘true’ face of Koschey the Deathless. There is virtually no chance that participating in a Holy Grail War wouldn’t pique his curiosity and rouse him from his ennui. Never-before seen magics, weapons both holy and demonic, gorgeous women and insolent heroes are a Holy Grail War’s stock and trade, after all.
    This Koschey seeks simply to enjoy life. And outside of womanizing, he enjoys crushing heroes most of all, especially those that would prevent him from doing what he wills. He is completely willing to utilize underhanded tactics in battle, and the outrage it provokes in heroes simply brings him more joy. Outside of a direct threat to his weakness, he is supremely arrogant, caring little for even Noble Phantasms targeted at him. After all, he won’t be killed.
    In addition, as existence has once again proven itself worthwhile, Koschey will do his utmost to keep his spiritual core safe, so he can enjoy the world for all its worth. Once properly motivated, Koschey will immediately activate his primary Noble Phantasm, and if at all possible, will hide his spiritual core on the island of Buyan, laying as many protective magics upon it as he can. Failing this, he will instead seek another location he deems secure enough, using his abilities as a Caster to make it even more so.

In both his moods, Koschey craves stimulation most of all, something to occupy his interest and give him hope that his ennui can be kept at bay. Thus, his wish to the Holy Grail would most likely take the form of a world that he can explore for eternity. He would not wish for immortality, seeing as he has already achieved that by himself.

Lore
    In Slavic folklore, Koschey the Deathless appears as an antagonist, known for his titular characteristic: his inability to die. However, his immortality was not foolproof. It was said that when Koschei cast the magical spell to protect and defend himself, he accidentally left room for error. Should someone get their hands on Koschey’s death, they would hold the key to slaying him instantly.

Very Good Profile Shi8i-pon ! Creative ^3 i must say ,i have three Question :First: How is Бессмертный and Буя́н pronounced ?Second :How is the exact cabalitiy range and Variation of his Witchcraft?Third: which abilities and Mounts would he has as Rider? PS:Thanks for your attempt ! and what do you say to my final Avenger ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've never heard about Koschey until now (had to do a quick research), but the sheet is awesome. You've done a very good job with him. I'd have specified the measures of security he'd take to secure his core, like the needle in an egg in a duck in a hare in a chest buried under a tree in the island, but that's a minor detail

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Very Good Profile Shi8i-pon ! Creative ^3 i must say ,i have three Question :First: How is Бессмертный and Буя́н pronounced ?Second :How is the exact cabalitiy range and Variation of his Witchcraft?Third: which abilities and Mounts would he has as Rider? PS:Thanks for your attempt ! and what do you say to my final Avenger ?
    You do know that you could just copypaste those into Google Translate and be done with it, right? But since it appears you can't do research yourself, they're transliterated as Bessmertnyy and Buyan, more or less.
    Define variation. His range for combat uses is stuff he can see (a.k.a. his immediate vicinity, though I guess he could cheat with clairvoyance or something), and for other uses the range varies.
    As for your Avenger Goliath, he is still the travesty everyone's decried him as thus far. And though I know I'm beating my head against a brick wall here, you have to start taking other people's suggestions into account and start comparing your stuff to the established canon Servants.
    Edit: Oh right, the Rider thing. His NP would still be Bessmertnyy. He'd just be more melee-oriented than the Caster version, and his mount would be some sort of horsey Phantasmal Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I've never heard about Koschey until now (had to do a quick research), but the sheet is awesome. You've done a very good job with him. I'd have specified the measures of security he'd take to secure his core, like the needle in an egg in a duck in a hare in a chest buried under a tree in the island, but that's a minor detail
    I figured that he might be willing to switch things up a bit in terms of security. After all, if somebody found his name out, they'd probably be able to look up his security measures from the legend, which isn't very secure.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 13th, 2018 at 07:07 PM.