Page 557 of 858 FirstFirst ... 57457507547552555556557558559562567607657 ... LastLast
Results 11,121 to 11,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Joshua: Sidekick-ish towards Moses, like Ali and Muhammed. The fuckin' strong for making Old Testament God listen to him and make Him fight with the Israelites, and the only one of his generation that could enter Canaan - the city, not the girl(s) - besides Caleb. Perhaps too wanked, but an Anti-Fortress shofar-sword/other weapon representing what happened at Jericho would be a nice NP. Also, the grapes of Canaan for recovery. He was said to have received a boon of invincibility, what allowed him to win so many battles, but let's not get crazy.
    Serrana de la Vera: I mentioned her as a figure that was only well-known around my hometown. I was wrong, she was quite popular during the Spanish Golden Age. She was a girl from a rich family that abandoned her home after the bishop from my town refused to marry her. She became a kind of sex-addict amazoness that hunted men, raped them, and then killed them, and was noted to have superhuman strength. Different versions of her legend have turned her into a centaur, a giantess, and a kind of werewolf. This one is more messed up because it's a local legend that people liked.
    Witches of Zugarramurdi: Just like in Torquemada, they didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition. I only found the name of the first woman to be accused of witchery in this event (the Spanish Salem, by the way), so maybe this could be a bunch of souls put together a la Assassin Jack. The most noted spells used by these witches were weather manipulation to cause shipwrecks with storms, and creation of nocive powders and ointments, plus the typical witch stuff. Although this didn't happen in the Basque Country, but in Navarre, I found out that witches in that zone were called 'sorgiñas' and worshipped a nature goddess called Maddi/Mari.
    I like these ones. I'll get to work on them.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cool. Don't doubt in sending me a DM if you have problem finding more info for Serrana de la Vera. It's hard to find it if you don't know/aren't good at Spanish

Blog Entries
    Thanks. By the way, what was the name of the first woman to be accused of witchery during the Basque witch trials? I was think of having the amalgamation of vengeful witch souls use her name like how the vengeful child souls used the name "Jack the Ripper".

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    María Jureteguía

Blog Entries
    Okay. Thank you.

Lol, that was mostly a joke suggestion, there's been so many wanked versions of Justinian here, I'd love to see a shota version or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have an a Servant that has an ability very similar to Sublimation, but works through the spread of false information, and could be used to turn something like a stick into a NP. Would that be different enough to make its own skill, or just a high ranking Sublimation?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Lol, that was mostly a joke suggestion, there's been so many wanked versions of Justinian here, I'd love to see a shota version or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have an a Servant that has an ability very similar to Sublimation, but works through the spread of false information, and could be used to turn something like a stick into a NP. Would that be different enough to make its own skill, or just a high ranking Sublimation?
    Well, we don't know the exact specifications of Sublimation (it might not even be a Skill - Medb's ability to spawn soldiers springs to mind), but... That sounds to me like it might be Sublimation (Rumor) or something to that effect. Same Skill, slightly different method of function.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    I'm looking for a historical figure who is a shota to try and create a cool sheet. Any suggestion?

Oh, the recent leaves are cool. It's fun to imagine the Brazilian servants being introduced into the franchise. Waiting for a sheet of Iara.
    I started an Assassin Iara last month and never posted it, I guess this is a good incentive to finish and post it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ruler of Fairy Tales
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class:
    Ruler
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Ludwig II, the King of Fairy Tales
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Europe (19th century)
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: B
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank B: A Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Though Ruler is a more modern Heroic Spirit, his connection to myth and fairy tales, along with his class give him a very high rank in Magic Resistance.

True Name Discernment - Rank B: A Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

God’s Resolution - Rank B: A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War.
    Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule - Rank B-: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    Being the ruler of a country and having enough personal wealth to build several castles and fund art projects, Ruler has been afforded a high rank in this Skill. However, he is a spendthrift by nature, and as such draws ire from both those who are more frugal with their money as well as other rulers.

Eye for Art - Rank D+: Infatuation with works of art. If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a small chance that he or she might be able to figure out its true name.
    As one who sponsored operas and immersed themselves in fairy tales, Ruler has a higher chance of success when dealing with Noble Phantasms depicted in operas or fairy tales.

Evaporation of Sanity - Rank C: A Skill that denotes that one's reasoning is disappearing, making it impossible to keep any secrets.
    Ruler has a tendency to forget the station afforded by his class as well as his role as a Servant. He also habitually refers to Servants with their true names, even to their enemies. Having him as the overseer of a Holy Grail War is indeed a cause of headache for the participating Masters.

Noble Phantasms

Der Märchenkönig:
    The Fairy Tale King

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank C+

Ruler’s main Noble Phantasm, being an ability similar to a Reality Marble, springing forth both from his passion towards fantasy as well as his efforts to replicate it in reality. Existing within his mind, there is a realm belonging to the domain of fairy tales, filled with fantasy. As his mind dreams of them, the tales march into the real world.
    By releasing the name of Der Märchenkönig, Ruler can open this realm to the outside world. As he is merely a channel, the Noble Phantasm will only serve to bring out countless creatures from the realm of fantasy into reality, and Ruler has no innate control over them. The creatures he brings forth cannot exit a large radius in Ruler’s vicinity, fading back into the realm of Der Märchenkönig should they try.
    The true nature of this ability is a doorway to the Reverse Side of the World, the place where all Phantasmal Species retreated.
    If the ability is activated inside of Ruler’s other Noble Phantasm, Schloss Neuschwanstein, the power of the creatures he can bring forth are amplified, and can manifest anywhere within the castle’s confines. In his castle, Ruler is a true Fairy Tale King, and thusly gains rulership over those of Phantasmal Species.

Schloss Neuschwanstein

Schloss Neuschwanstein
    The Swanstone Castle of Fantasy

Fortress, Rank A

The most famous of the five castles Ruler had built. As a Noble Phantasm, it is a fortress that Ruler can summon, though its intent is not to defend against enemy attacks. Though the castle is almost impervious to most attacks, it is open to those with permission. As someone infatuated with myths and fairy tales, Ludwig will automatically allow all Heroic Spirits entry. Schloss Neuschwanstein is the purest essence of Ruler’s ideal fantasy world, and this, along with its reputation has afforded the castle a unique effect.
    It is a place where the Mystery of the World deepens, the effect being a sort of throwback towards the Age of the Gods, when reality and fantasy were one. All Skills, Noble Phantasms and magics relying on Mystery will be strengthened. Oddly enough, the effect is magnified if the level of Mystery is lesser. Schloss Neuschwanstein could therefore be considered a Noble Phantasm that evens the level of Mystery between disparate Servants. Servants that do not rely on Mystery will not be affected.
    Though Ruler originally possessed little Mystery to himself, thanks to his other Noble Phantasm, Der Märchenkönig, he will gain a large boost to his parameters within the castle’s confines.
    In addition, as the castle was also referred to as the Castle of the Holy Grail, with the throne room serving as the Hall of the Holy Grail, the Grail itself has a small chance of being transported inside the castle’s throne room once it manifests.

Description
    Dislikes: Reality, politics
    Talents: Daydreaming, eccentricity
    Natural Enemy: Wilhelm I of Prussia, Johann von Lutz

Ruler’s true identity is Ludwig II of Bavaria, the King of Fairy Tales.

Ludwig bears an almost childish, soulful expression on his face at all times. The king’s face accurately reflects his emotions, as he has been manifested as a Heroic Spirit, part of the fantasy that he once yearned for. There are few things in the world that could bring him more contentment.
    He will show great excitement when observing other Heroic Spirits, delighting in seeing each of their fantastic abilities and appearances. He is especially keen on seeing Servants from the myths and fairy tales that he was familiar with. Though he is less infatuated with more modern Servants, he still affords them respect, as they are still Heroic Spirits. Ludwig holds a special place in his heart for certain Heroic Spirits, such as Richard Wagner and the characters of his operas.
    As he is interested in things belonging to the realm of fantasy, he will no doubt work up the courage to approach other Servants eventually. In social situations he is charming and guileless, conversing without a care in the world even with those that are his sworn enemies. Thanks to a quirk of his personality, he will almost never introduce himself, not even revealing his status as an overseer of the Holy Grail War.
    As he cannot truly fight under normal circumstances, he will try to reason with his enemies first, then using his Command Spells to stop them should they persist in their assault. Until he works out the courage to approach another Servant, he would most likely seek to observe the Holy Grail War from afar, perhaps making grand announcements to combatants in fashion befitting a king, similarly to the private performances he enjoyed in life.
    In the modern world, he would most likely fall in love with the concept of cinema, as it is a medium capable of bringing fantasy to life. He would also indulge in modern clothing, replacing his Servant outfit with
    In a regular Holy Grail War, he would most likely extend an invitation to all willing participants to wage their battles inside Schloss Neuschwanstein, so that the battle can be as spectacular (and even) as possible. If sufficiently inspired, he might even join in the battle himself.

He possesses no real wish to the Holy Grail beyond materializing as a Servant, qualifying him as an unorthodox Ruler, while also feeling unworthy of receiving what he wants from it. Although he will acquiesce to the Grail’s instructions to see that the Holy Grail War is conducted appropriately, he is not above using his Noble Phantasm to even the playing field between Servants of wildly varying levels of strength.
    Should he be summoned by a Master, he will largely ignore them, just as he did with his advisers in life, focusing more on his own whims.

Lore
    As a child, Ludwig enjoyed dressing up, took pleasure in play acting, loved pictures and the like, and made presents of his property, money and other possessions. This was never to change. His vivid imagination, his tendency to isolate himself, and his pronounced sense of sovereignty were already evident when Ludwig was a child.
    Ludwig II ascended to the throne at the age of 18 without any experience of life or politics, but adored by women. He suffered his greatest defeat only two years later, as the expanding state of Prussia conquered Austria and Bavaria in the "German War". From then on, Bavaria's foreign policy was dictated by Prussia and the king was only a "vassal" of his Prussian uncle.
    During his reign, he sponsored many of Richard Wagner’s operas and built lavish castles in the mountains to be his refuge from reality. The latest technology was also used for the highly elaborate coaches and sleighs in which the king travelled at night, sometimes in historic costume.
    Ludwig spent more and more time in the mountains and correspondingly less time in Munich. His fantasy world was further maintained by "private performances" in the Hoftheater: operas and plays performed for the king alone.
    The "ideal monarchical poetic solitude" which the king chose for himself was not in the long run compatible with his duties as a head of state. The new settings he was constantly devising for himself were equally beyond the private means of a king. Ludwig failed through his desire to anchor his illusions and dreams in reality. Foreign banks eventually threatened to seize his property, and the king's refusal to react rationally led the government to declare him insane and depose him in 1886 – a procedure not provided for in the Bavarian constitution. Ludwig II was interned in Berg Palace. The next day he died in mysterious circumstances in Lake Starnberg, together with the psychiatrist who had certified him as insane.

Even before he died, the king had already become something of a legend. "I want to remain an eternal mystery to myself and others", Ludwig once told his governess, and it is this mysterious element that still fascinates people today.

Notes
    A bit of a rush job, but I had fun making it. I might've wanked him a little too far, but I guess that's fitting for a Servant who strived for fantasy.
    Pity I couldn't think of anything more interesting for Der Märchenkönig. Seems a little bland.

Blog Entries
    If people are still looking for ideas, these two links have a number of names that haven't been used either as officially created servants or have been created here:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_...acters#Fate_II
    http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Categ...ogical_figures

Though if these don't catch your fancy, you could always do Raphael and Donatello to go along with the Michelangelo and Leonardo that have been made, or Yoritomo, Noriyori, and Yoshinaka of the Minamoto clan. Unlimited possibilities are out there, as the sheets on both "Create A Servant" threads and the monthly version have proved.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    One thing that I just noticed that my Alter Ego sheet is missing from Royd's list.

Good, let it be lost to history.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    One thing that I just noticed that my Alter Ego sheet is missing from Royd's list.

Good, let it be lost to history.
    If you mean your Alter Ego Hans Christian Andersen, then it actually was included back in my compilation on page 503.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone done a Lostbelts Adolf Hitler yet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So here is finally my Herodot profile ,please note because i have made it with the phone due to that o dont have acces to my pc.The layout ,picture and fine designs may need some afterwork !
    Herodot of Halikarnassos

Background:
    Herodot was named by the Symbol of the Speaking Rhetoric(Cicero) father of the Hystory.He was born in the small asiatic Halicarnassos and was out of familiar reasons part of the local opposition but he later went into exil ..and started his travels...

Personality:

He is a very stoic and serious Man,even when he sees the cruelest warfield ,the most horrific fights his expression doesnt change on bit,almost can be said that he has a stonish heart like his Stature like Expression but inreality he execute his Mission in pure discipline despite that he has even a fine humor and a helpful and curious demeanor .Also despite he wasnt a actual Fighter he has the spirit of a Warrior.Although that he was in his youth already calm and curious but the incidents in his youth strenghtened his stoic as he must endure the politic shemes and certain key words of his mother he left his home and traveled and as he saw the burning ruins of a town and the grim insendiary felonies the suffering victims he saw sowed a seed into his mind ,then as he wrote about this occurance to Cope with this experience he noticed the Feeling of duty to dont let be the deeds of the criminals and the suffering forgotten ,so he found the Mission of his live ,to cope with this he armored his mind .Coincidentally in a Way a Warrior would it aloso do but instead to fight against a other Human ...was his Enemy the Oblivity

Parameter:
    Strenght: D+
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Np: EX

Skills

Classkills: Territory Creation: A
    His is partially linked with his Hougu,also is he able to reconstruct his old study.

Item Creation:C
    Although he had no training in Magecraft he had a similar Aptitude like Waver,but he can create normal routine Tools or objects of his Time even normal weapons or medicine of his time.

Personal skills:

Fruits of the Observatur : Ex
    This skill represent the knowledge and Insight one has acquired and accumulated during his life. Due to his year lasting journays and the spectated warfares he acuired the knowledge of many different fields .notable examples: Military tactics B,Riding D,Medical Treatment C +.

Eye of Mind true: A
    He has due to his years of analyzing fights ,war patterns ,Army movements trained his natural talented keen eyes to a extent like only a veteran Warrior would have under normal circumstances.
    Eye of Art(Knowledge): A+
    Due to his vast knowledge ,the chance to guess the Name of Nobel phantasm or even of a Servant that has hystorical or legend origin are high.

Pancration Martialicus: C He was taught the art of Pancration in his youth to defend himself in his unshure social situation of his family and their political disposition,altgough his extent of abbilities are under normal circumstances unable to fight against a Warrior class servant he can to say it with his words:"defeat one whos is speciality are bachstabbing.

Historia RestrcutareType: Anti-OblivionRank: ExDescription:It has the form of a scroll and it is the crystalisation of Herodots concept of hold the past living Historia ConfiguriaType: Anti-OblivionRank: EXDescription:Relationships:Mahabharata:Arthoria:Although i said that i only post the whole profile Out of time and battery reasons i cant post whole now i post the rest definetely tomorow !!
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 11th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Working on a few sheets, and I suddenly came across a desire I put at the back of my mind for a bit now. Me and a friend of mine made a few Servants for a story we were gonna .ake, and Justinian was one of them (my earlier comment about him made me think of it again). Would anyone want to see a Justinian sheet that's based almost soley on his love for chariot races?

Blog Entries
    I feel ashamed to have contributed so little and so bad.
    Man, I didn't do anything in 50 pages
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Neither did I
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    If you mean your Alter Ego Hans Christian Andersen, then it actually was included back in my compilation on page 503.
    Dammit.

I am putting that sheet on my 'Total remake' list. That was just, ugh.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dammit.

I am putting that sheet on my 'Total remake' list. That was just, ugh.
    I thought it was a weird idea, but actually pretty cool. The premise was a Hans who used Märchen Meines Lebens on himself, right?

Class: Assassin
    Alternative Classes: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Iara
    Title: “Mother of Waters”
    Source: Folklore
    Place of Origin: South America
    Dislike: Other women
    Natural Enemies: Mata Hari, Medb

Lore
    Ancient legends of the native inhabitants of South America tell stories about a kind of demon, an amphibious humanoid covered in scales that would make humans its preys. This monster was called Ipupiara, a tupi word meaning “freshwater monster”. After the first contacts of the white men with the indigenous populations, the Ipupiara myth evolved with the European myths of mermaids. The monstrous fish-demon was transformed into a beautiful, alluring mermaid, that inhabited the rivers and captivated the sailors with her beautiful voice, just to bring them to their ruin, as much as Odysseus’ sirens. Iara, as it is called now, means “lady of freshwaters”, and her legend is spread and known in any corner of Brazil.

Skills and Parameters
    Parameters:
    STR – D
    END – D
    AGI – C
    MAN – B
    LUK – B
    NP – C

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (C+) - The common skill to the Assassin Class. It can be summarized by the ability to hide one's presence as a Servant, making the user undectable by enemies until it is time to attack. The rank considerably drops when attacking, but for Assassin, this does not apply to the use of her Noble Phantasm
    Canto de Iara
    Last Song from the Clear Waters

Cryptid Mysterious Nature (B) - A skill for those that can be considered a cryptid. This Skill substitutes Presence Concealment under the activation of the Noble Phantasm
    Ipupiara Laguna Negra
    First Song from the Turbid Marsh
    . Unlike Presence Concealment, this skill does not hide Assassin's presence as a Servant, but instead, it makes difficult for an enemy to pinpoint the location of Assassin by any means. The presence of Assassin is followed by a threatening aura without a clear source.

Personal Skills:
    Golden Rule (Body) (B) - A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect body. Assassin's body is comparable to the ones of goddesses.

Alluring Nightingale (A) - A Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards males. Evasion is possible with a high enough Magic Resistance skill.

Captivating Beauty (A) - A unique beauty that could make a knight betray his lord or a king to renounce his kingdom. Assassin’s beauty is able to captive any person that is attracted by women.

Noble Phantasm
    Canto de Iara
    Last Song of the Clear Waters

Type: Anti-Unit

As it is told in legends, Iara would sing in the shores of rivers, waiting for sailors to attract with her appearance and beautiful voice. Those attracted by her would drown in the clear waters of the river. Iara will never be tired of drowning men, it is her passion, and even her Master could be threatened by her.

While as a Noble Phantasm, the modus operandi of Iara is adapted. After choosing a target and start singing, Assassin will hypnotize them, making them lose completely the will to fight. After that, they will start suffering from drowning, as if their lungs were completely filled with water. Although the mind can be saved with any effect that protects from mental interference, the drowning effect will not be affected and will continue to the terror of the victim.

Although unexpected, this Noble Phantasm can affect women, but Assassin would not use on them by her own volition, requiring a use of a Command Spell from her Master. She says that “women are not as fun to kill as men”.

Ipupiara Laguna Negra
    First Song of the Turbid Marsh

Type: Anti-Self

The real appearance of Assassin, not the beautiful mermaid Iara, but the monstrous amphibian Ipupiara. This is a last resource of Assassin, and she may not use it since it is an irreversible change that will lock all of her Personal Skills, as well her Presence Concealment in exchange for the new skill Cryptid Mysterious Nature.

Under this form her physical parameters will raise instantly (STR B, END B and AGI A), and she will start act violently moved by her self-hatred in this new appearance. Although she cannot use
    Canto de Iara
    Last Song of the Clear Waters
    while in this form, she possess a new, similar effect. When holding any target in a way they cannot escape, the drowning effect will start, independently of the strength used to hold them.

*I guess I lost my will of writting after my Fabre because it was my best one I guess. But at least I could use one skill from my Fabre and one from my Kaguya on her*