Page 187 of 858 FirstFirst ... 87137177182185186187188189192197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

@Adlet, I was forgetting to comment it.

I like your Noah, and in particular I liked the idea of giving him something as the Rainbow Covenant, something that give him such a interesting limitation had another great power. But my question is: even mount of other Servants would then "betray him"?
    For sure I wouldn't like to be another Rider when facing this guy, but I guess that this is some basic reality when talking about Grands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I'm sorry to break this to you, but they're all pretty canon.
    Just is Saber Lily canon? She wasn't like that when she drew Caliburn. But yeah, multiverse and shit. But still, shit.

But yeah, I forgot Lily Medusa. My bad.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    @Adlet, I was forgetting to comment it.

I like your Noah, and in particular I liked the idea of giving him something as the Rainbow Covenant, something that give him such a interesting limitation had another great power. But my question is: even mount of other Servants would then "betray him"?
    For sure I wouldn't like to be another Rider when facing this guy, but I guess that this is some basic reality when talking about Grands.
    Yes, God gave him control over all beasts on Earth and made it so that all would fear him. Even if he doesn't take control of an enemy Rider's beast, he's pretty impossible to beat for other Riders that use animals as mounts. For an example, if Medusa were to use her Pegasus, he'd just pull out a much older, bigger and stronger version from the pre-flood that would rip apart Medusa's. I've made it so that he's supposed to be like Gilgamesh in that regard (just weaker than him), though I'm about 99.9% certain Noah will be the Grand Rider in canon anyway.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    They're all pretty canon. Even the gag ones.

Just because you're not supposed to take them seriously doesn't mean they're invalid. I direct your attention to Neco Arc or Jaguarmurasensei.

Blog Entries
    As canon as a younger version of a form of Jeanne that never existed powered by Santa memes or literally an alt costume from a fighting game with backstory thrown at it later.
    Truly memes are the sixth magic.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Again, I don't see how that's so hard to swallow when you have a foot tall cat version of a character from an alternate dimension who shoots beams out of her eyes and runs Ahnenerbe and is around to point out that you were dumb in the actions that led to your death.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    and runs Ahnenerbe
    For a moment there I thought you were referring to Nazi Germany's institution and was going to ask ''she fucking what'' but then I remembered that's the name of the shop in Carnival Phantasm and other TM stuff. Geez...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Lily versions are the greatest thing about Grand Order.
    Desu.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lily are just younger versions of an Heroic Spirit.

I don't see whats there to hate about it.

- - - Updated - - -

EMIYA Lily on Grand Order when.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    EMIYA Lily on Grand Order when.
    See:

Fate/stay night.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats the joke.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I looked back on Royd's own take on this guy a few months back and thought I'd take a little shot myself. I figured I'd take his core ideas and put my own twist on them/expand on them further.

Source: (X)

Servant: Berserker
    True Name: Bernardo Del Carpio
    Place of Origin: Spain
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid
    Armament: Halberd

STR:
    B+
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B+

Height/Weight: 174kg, 70kg
    Dislikes: Treachery
    Talent: Hero Killing?
    Natural Enemy: Roland, Alfonso II

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: E-
    Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. The user does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement nor do they lose any of their reasoning abilities, and overall they just become a little rougher. He possesses this rank for the sole reason that he has no specific martial feats with weaponry but instead with his own body - making Berserker the only class he can be summoned in despite the fact that he never went mad in his life at all.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: C
    The natural talent to command an army, boosts damage of allies in group combat. This rank is suitable for the general of a country's armed forces, most effective in acts of rebellion. His ambition and will to fight on in even the most dire of circumstances gives his allies a strong connection to him. Berserker was renowned as a great knight who lead an army against even the great Paladin Roland who was effectively invincible and possessed a legendary Holy Sword. If summoned in a Spanish sphere of influence, he would likely possess a higher rank.

Instinct: B
    The power to "feel" the most favourable developments for oneself during battle. Berserker possesses a distinct sixth sense ensuring he is aware of the flow of battle, allowing him to react to a change in the flow before it is too late, granting bonuses to attack and defence. Regardless of the benefits of the skill, his Mad Enhancement causes him to ignore his instincts and fight on a set path regardless.

Misery of the Future: A

The repressed memories of Berserkers final days, fallen from glory and discovering the fate of his father. These memories enhance his bouts of anger by randomly increasing his grief and rage. Berserker obtains a '+' modifier to the Strength parameter when fighting unarmed, but fluctuating sorrow and anger makes his spiritual core unstable. The fact that his legend ended before this was resolved only enhances it further which muddies his memories of later life.

Uncrowned Arms Mastership: -
    Arms competency that went unrecognised due to various reasons. According to the opponent, weapons and Charisma appear one rank lower. After the True Name is revealed the effect disappears.
    Despite being a renowned hero and certainly more than competent with many forms of weaponry, only feats of his physical prowess was recorded as he did not use weapons against his only recorded opponent. Therefore Berserker had no chance to display his abilities.

Noble Phantasm:

"Hoh, looks like you're already chocking!
    Witness my POWER!
    MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
    BE CRUSHED!"

Victoria a Roncesvalles
    To Crush the Paladin

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~20
    Max Targets: 1

The crystallisation of Berserker's legendary victory over Roland in Roncesvalles pass and proof of his battle prowess. Roland, who was said to be untouchable and died without being wounded is recorded by contradiction in Spanish lore to have been killed by Berserker's bare hands.
    This Noble Phantasm manifests in materialising a pair of arms forged of pure magical energy in mid air. The arms themselves are not attached to Berserker and float in the air around one foot from his shoulders. They are large and can fully engulf a human within a single fist.

After entering an effective range, he can attack with these detached magical limbs to deliver a series of powerful consecutive blows and those who are attacked by this Noble Phantasm are treated as if their END had received a 'Rank Down', these strikes bypass defences of an equal rank or below. Much like how Berserker was supposedly recorded to have killed Roland be either strangling him or literally crushing him within his arms if he envelops a target within these additional hands or wrapped in the arms of Victoria a Roncesvalles must make an END check. Massive damage is taken and if failed by a notable margin, the target will find themselves crushed within the mighty grip.

Lore

A legendary hero of medieval Kingdom of Asturias, in his prime, his legend was comparable to other legendary heroes like El Cid. He was the national hero of Spain until he was replaced by El Cid.

The nephew of King Alfonso II. The king was not happy between Count Sancho of Saldańa courting Alfonso's sister Dona Ximena and refused to give the couple his blessings but they married regardless.Out of pure spite that the secret marriage was against his command, he had Sancho blinded and thrown into a dungeon and forced his sister to join a convent. However Dona was already pregnant with her son who was born and named Bernardo Del Carpio. Alfonso took his nephew as his foster son and made heir due to the king having no wife or children, but kept the fact his father was alive and imprisoned a secret.

Growing up suspicious of his (adopted) father, he carefully moved around court as he grew older and even though everyone was ordered to not tell Bernardo the truth but he deduced his back story regardless. He confronted Alfonso in secret and attempted to persuade him to release Sancho though Alfonso refused, this action lost him favour with the king. Bernardo was commanded to never speak of the matter again and although the order made Bernardo's heart bleed, he agreed.

Alfonso conspired to send a message to Charlemagne to ask for the emperor's aid in defeating his enemies and he would name Charlemagne as his heir instead of Bernardo. The emperor agreed but the people did not. Seeing this as a betrayal to the people, many of Alfonso's vassals banded together to resist the insidious king under the leadership of Bernardo. They fought hard and proud with the might of a kingdom that would be subjugated by none. Their resistance forced Charlemagne out of the country and as the foreign army retreated, Bernardo's united forces set upon the rearguard. Here he faced the invincible Paladin in single combat, knowing weaponry would be useless - Bernardo killed Roland with his bare hands. It was not consistent how it was done, either via strangling or outright crushing him in his grip and in truth Bernardo himself cannot recall. This decisive victory ended the conspiracy of Alfonso so in revenge he killed Sancho.

Personality

Unlike most Berserkers, he has lost no sanity at all. Berserker is an intelligent and passionate man. He is a bright and mostly innocent lad who just wants the best for everybody. His is prone to some unfortunate moods wings where he becomes more angry and sorrowful, he knows they're certainly not constructive and does his best to control them.

Not knowing his parents in life, he desperately longs for such a connection and may become emotionally dependent of his master should they fit his category of 'parent' which at times can be a little broad.

His wish is for an untied Spain to become a world power and guide the future as it should… Don't believe it? Neither does Berserker. His wish is ultimately rather selfish. A world where children don't have to live without their mothers and fathers. Some magi could find this aspect of Berserker easily exploitable.

El Cid: Berserker's senior. He cannot help but look up to the figure of El Cid. Even though he replaced Berserker as the national hero of Spain, he feels no resentment and respect him greatly for his martial prowess and multiple victories while Berserker himself is famous for only one deed really.

"Look master. I don't care how much quartz you roll, I'm not calling him Senpai"

Roland: "Ahh. The great rival returns. You were the greatest opponent I ever faced… Maybe the greatest I will ever face. You seem far stronger than when I last saw you so who knows how this legendary rematch will go? Anyways although we were on opposite fields of battle I can't help but… Pardon? What do you mean you've never seen me before?! I killed you! … That’s not what happened! I KILLED YOU THEN AND I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"…Sorry, that was rude of me. You look the same but you seem so different and much more powerful than I remember. May I reintroduce myself?"

Sakata Kintoki: "Why do you always run for your mother? She just wants to love you! Do you know what it's like to never know the affection of a mother? You really should take them for granted. An overbearing parent is much better than one whose never around!"

Tactics

Due to his low level of Mad Enhancement, this Berserker is not as taxing as many of his brethren and far easier to control. Unfortunately as he is less dangerous to the master, he lacks the same level of dangerous unpredictability of other Berserkers.

He prefers honourable combat but certainly has no qualms with sabotage and cowardly sneak attacks. He is most effective in close combat but possesses no real viable ranged options - leaving him at a disadvantage against Archers, Assassins and Casters. However against these classes, all he really needs to do is to get in range.

A straightforward, relatively safe and easy-to-use Berserker really.

Key Words/Craft Essences

Paradox Eclipse
    "The legend of a certain hero was built around another.
    Specifically that one killed the other.

However in most legends, this never happened. One met fate another way.
    When a tale is built around one fact that is was false, it all falls apart.
    I think I understand. We come from different worlds where different things happened.
    In his I don't exist… or did and fell.

But this Quantum Time Lock stuff confuses me, what do you mean some things are 'set'?

Did I kill Roland?
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 7th, 2017 at 07:24 AM.

Again, I don't see how that's so hard to swallow when you have a foot tall cat version of a character from an alternate dimension who shoots beams out of her eyes and runs Ahnenerbe and is around to point out that you were dumb in the actions that led to your death.
    Don't ruin my idea that the Nasuverse is a serious universe.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Kara no Kyoukai. Probably most serious title with little in the way of comic relief. Remaining Sense of Pain, probably the most dour story.

Shiki goes to meet Azaka at Ahnenerbe.

There are cat people in the kitchens making their coffee. CAT PEOPLE.

Blog Entries
    What's with all the Roland lately.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news I think I'm just gonna make a folder of all my potential faceclaims and post here in case anybody wants to use 'em.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    True Name: Bernardo Del Carpio
    Well it's a cool different take from Royd's. His NP reminds me of Elfen lied and you made use of it as much as you could given his story is not really fully translated into English as far as I know (?). If you guys want I could ask my friend to check some Spanish sources for Bernardo del Carpio though since he's Spanish. I'm surprised you didn't give him Nature of a Rebellious Spirit since it's fitting to him, but guess you didn't want him too close to Royd's version. The new skill additions are cool enough though and Uncrowned Arms Matership seems pretty fitting.

I like how his relationship with the ''other'' Roland is basically Roland being like ''Who're you?'' and flipping him off while he's trying to boast to him. It'd make up for some pretty funny scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    Don't ruin my idea that the Nasuverse is a serious universe.
    Well I mean it is a pretty serious universe when it wants to be, but Nasu's also prone to dishing out memes every now and then inbetween the serious stuff so I'd say just ignore those if you don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    What's with all the Roland lately.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news I think I'm just gonna make a folder of all my potential faceclaims and post here in case anybody wants to use 'em.
    Roland's my favorite hero so I like to fanwank him and seems Hermes shares a pretty similar opinion in that regard.

And it'd be pretty helpful if you did. You seem to have a better way of searching for faceclaims than I do considering I can't find a fitting faceclaim for my Roland or Samson for shit.
    Last edited by Adlet; January 11th, 2017 at 05:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    http://imgur.com/a/qKpMV
    Last edited by Historia; January 11th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.

Woah. That's...a lot more art than I was expecting. Do you have the sources for all/any of that stuff? I didn't see it in the folder. Maybe I'm just blind.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, mate. Saved some of the art. It's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Woah. That's...a lot more art than I was expecting. Do you have the sources for all/any of that stuff? I didn't see it in the folder. Maybe I'm just blind.
    You're likely to find most of these through a reverse image search on google.

Blog Entries
    ������

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Alter versions are cancer
    ftfy