Results 15,241 to 15,251 of 15251

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

屍食鬼 Ghoul
    I did say that it was a joke servant

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    But this was a rare chance to make an actually stabby Assassin... Sorta sneaky too.
    I'll let it pass, but only this time

リビングデッド Living Dead cooldownnow's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @shiki-pon thanks for the advice. As for the servant criticism B is the rank of kings which he was so I’ll die on that hill. As for mystery slayer Berserker Mom is the only servant with it so far and it’s at A rank so I figured putting it at B rank wasn’t the worst. If I make another servant with mystery slayer maybe I’ll lower the rank though.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Götz of the Iron Hand
    Class: Saber
    Identity: Gottfried von Berlichingen
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Germany
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 193 cm
    Weight: 111 kg (arm not included)
    Theme: Kingdom Under Siege by Kevin Simon

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: D
    Mana: D
    Luck: B
    NP: B+

Skills
    Class skills

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancels spells with a chant lower than two verses. Can’t protect against Greater Rituals or High-Thaumaturgy.

Riding: C
    Can ride most vehicles and trained animals with above average skill.
    Although it’s assumed that he could at least ride a horse, there aren’t anecdotes of him riding anything worth mentioning, the rank is low.

Independent Action: B
    Allows to act freely without connection to a mana source for a period of time. A class skill of Archers.
    Götz’s nature as a mercenary allows him to survive two days on his own.

Personal skills

Mana Burst (Courage): A
    An internal type of Mana Burst that increases defenses through a combination of magical energy and one’s own guts.
    Though, Götz himself doesn’t acknowledge this as a Mana Burst, but as just common bravery.

Charisma: C
    Talent as a leader combined with one’s natural charms. A skill of the Saver class. Rises abilities of allies in battle.
    As the chief of a group of mercenaries, he knows how to handle soldiers of any kind.

Synthetic Limbs (Eisen): D
    Substitution of a limb into a man-made mechanism. Provides bonus modifiers to action checks regarding combat and success checks.
    A low rank coming from only having one hand replaced by a prosthesis. When not using his Noble Phantasm and just holding normal weapons, it’s practically impossible to make him drop them from his iron hand.

Noble Phantasm

Eisenhand Schneid
    Show our guts, hand of robust iron

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
    Range: 1~30
    Maximum number of targets: 150 people

When injected with Götz’s Mana Burst, his prosthetic hand is modified into a form more suited for direct combat than for holding his weapon. Its shape becomes massive, to the point of looking impractical, but all the opposite, it’s with this huge arm of iron that Götz can fight seriously.

A Noble Phantasm that Götz couldn’t make use of during his life, but that was born from what he was recorded in the Throne of Heroes as: a man with just an iron hand and his ideals. Even if losing one arm should have weakened him or ended his career, it made him stronger instead. With that basis he transforms his iron hand into his ultimate weapon.

Besides being the reason why his Strength and Endurance are both ranked A, the pressure from Götz’s attacks becomes such that it can send a large number of opponents flying away, even if his punch doesn’t connect. If the True Name is properly released, all the energy contained in the arm is released in a single blow able to devastate a wide area. As a cost for it, however, Götz gets exhausted, so he only uses it as a last resort.

Character
    First person pronoun: ワシ (washi)
    Second person pronoun: オマエ (omae) / 小僧 (kozō)
    Third person pronoun: コイツ (koitsu)

Personality

An old man full of fighting spirit. As a historical figure whose legend never had any fantasy included, he’s proud of how he earned his fame through effort, and scorns those who don’t need to work for achieving great things. Of course, that includes
    most of the Heroic Spirits. Even though he knows that not everything was a bed of roses for them, they counted with certain advantages a man like him never obtained, and are remembered because of those advantages. That’s why he scorns them.

A foul-mouthed mercenary and thief that insults those he disdains by saying they can kiss his rear. But even if he was far from being like those flawless knights in shining armor everyone admires, he possesses a code of honor comparable to theirs. Truth be told, he often compares himself to them not only because he had it harder than them to be remembered as a hero, but because he envies the warriors that kept fighting and left a young corpse. Even if he wouldn’t change his life for anything in the world, he will employ this second opportunity to die in combat.

Treatment with the Master

Given his nature as a mercenary, Götz will settle with his Master as long as they’re satisfied with his conditions. Those conditions are, that he fights whenever he wants to, and that no innocents are harmed. Other than that, he approaches the Master as a grumpy old man mistrustful of magecraft. Preferring to rely more on physical ability, he will want to train their body as if they were a soldier.

Dialogue examples

Summoning: “My name’s Götz, Götz of the Iron Hand. Are you the one who I’m contracting? Hmph, how scrawny. If I have to fight with you, I’ll have to make you get some more muscle.”

Bond 1: “What’s wrong? I’m a mercenary. If you’re going to waste my time, tell me so I can go home.”

Bond 2: “Again here? I’m busy with my arm’s maintenance right now. Don’t just stay there like an idiot! Go fetch me that toolbox over there!”

Bond 3: “Goddarnit, you kids are lucky to be so lively. You need to have energy to save the world, I guess. But hey, you’re mistaken if you think I can’t follow your pace just because I’m old.”

Bond 4: “You know, this iron arm here has been my only partner all this time. While all heroes had beam swords, flying spears and all that crap, I only had a hand made of metal. I had to earn my reputation on my own. It’s a shame I couldn’t become as famous as those heroes, but I don’t really regret it.”

Bond 5: “In the end, I was just a normal guy, you know? I had this iron arm and my wish to be a hero, but that’s it. When I was too old to keep fighting, I had to leave the battlefield and rot at home, even though my warrior spirit wasn’t gone yet. But now I’m a Servant. No matter how much time passes, as long as I’m with you, this old fart can fight as much as he wants. Thanks for this second chance, kid.”

Likes: “What I like? Heh, what a stupid question. I’m a warrior. For me, there’s nothing like giving it all on the battlefield and exchange blows with your opponents. Though, going all Robin Hood and flipping off authority makes a good pastime too”.

Dislikes: “Innate talent, divine grace, fame just because someone decided to write about you… That stuff and the heroes that have it can all line up and kiss my ass one by one.”

Wish for the Grail: “Listen here, kid. I’ve dedicated my whole life to only one thing and the only help I had was this iron hand. As much as I’d have liked to die in the battlefield, I’m not going to rely on magical gadgets now.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

A renowned mercenary from 16th century Germany. Having lost his arm in a siege, he had it replaced by a prosthesis that made him earn his nickname. With a determination and a hand of iron, he kept fighting with his men here and there, stopping conflicts wherever he went. Between battle and battle, he dedicated himself to give the ones in need what he took from the rich, earning reputation as a Robin Hood-type figure. He also wrote his own biography, telling his life without adding any fantastic elements.

And the thing is that, at the end of the day he was just a human. He didn’t count with the favor of any god, he didn’t slay any monster, nor did he have any famous weapon. Just with an iron hand and guts, he made his own path to fame from scrap. He made a strength of his weakness, and continued standing on the battlefield for almost 50 years, fighting for at least 17 different feuds.

Several years after his death, his biography was used as a basis for Goethe’s drama of the same name, and his story was rewritten to show the masses his most appealing side without adding any fantasy. His famous quote, “he can lick my behind”, served as inspiration for two of Mozart’s pieces.

Armament

Iron hand
    A metallic hand. During his life, Götz had two of these prosthesis made. The second one had enough mobility to allow him to grab his weapons and even write. None of the two could transform into a gigantic mechanical arm in real life, though.

Related characters

Robin Hood
    “A thief can’t be a knight, you say? What an idiot, you can be both. Just learn how to combine them and you’ll do just fine.”

Karna
    “You kinda get it. You had natural talent and were the son of a god and all that crap, but you still had to work hard to get where you got.”

Arjuna
    “‘Booo~! Look at me~, I’m the hero everyone loves and spoon-feeds all the time~! Why do I get everything I need and win all the time~?’
    This is how dumb you sound, kid.”

Bedivere
    “Heh. I don’t know how you did it to keep yourself alive for so long when you’re so weak, but you and I aren’t that different. Hell, we even got a metallic arm and everything. You sure did well, kid. You’re worthy of being a hero.”

Mozart
    “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DID YOU REALLY GO AND COMPOSED NOT ONE, BUT TWO PIECES OF MUSIC FROM THAT LINE?! THAT’S A GOOD ONE!!!”

Heroes
    “Look at all these guys. The one who isn’t a demigod has a mystical weapon, ate a dragon, banged a nymph, or whatever. Meanwhile, what did I get? An artificial hand and a natural death. Keh, talk about unfair. I get it, they also had it hard at times, but it’s just not the same when you have a head start.”

A sheet that came out mostly because I wanted to make Götz have a big ass mechanical arm like Z's as his NP. Other than that, his skillset doesn't convince me enough and neither does making him a Saber

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    If you want opinions on which one is best, I'd go with number two. The first one is way too similar to Gae Bolg, and the last two are too subdued-looking for the spear's bloodthirsty nature. Still, all of them look pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Going by the designs and descriptions, I’d say 2 and 3 are the most fitting. I lean more towards number 3 myself.
    Nah, I wasn't. Thanks though. I already went over the final design with the artist beforehand,

Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Ooh, that one's a keeper. Combines what's best about the second and third designs.

Ooh, really like the how the fiery glow is portrayed. Very nice

[English is not my Main Lang, sooo ]

I've done some Servants related to buddhism, this is the first

Spoiler:

True Name: Siddharta Gautama
    Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: History, Buddhism
    Place of Origin: Nepal, India

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: A++
    NP: B+

Likes: His wife Shakti, his home, everything is "beautiful"
    Dislikes: Disease, death, ugly things
    Talent: Military Arts
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: A sword (basic), military armor
    Catalyst: a piece of Kapilavastu's Gate
    Personality: A chill guy. What he want he take, but always kindly.

Lore:
    Prince Siddharta lived in Nepal, about 600 a.C. and comes from a warrior tribe named Sakya, discendant from the legendary king Iksvaku.
    He's born as the greatest warrior, and a prophecy announced that he'd been fated to become the King of the World.
    Luxurious things and love from everyone sorrounded him every time, but He started to question about World's Souffering after have seen a dead animal during an hunting trip. His Father, seeing Siddharta near the path of the spiritual guides instead of the kings one, built for him a palace where souffering doesn't exist, the servants were always young and the fading flowers substitute in time. More than all, an Home where happily live with his wife.

At adult age Gautama left everything, then He'll become what the people call "The Buddha".

Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance
    Siddharta never lived episodes related with magic, but his mental balance grants him Immunity to mental attacks.

Indipendent Action
    Basic skill who permit to keep his role as warrior even if the Master dies. This skill also mirrors the constantly indipendence spirit of Siddharta to every ethic or feel which he's been growth, until the decisive choice of throw away everything for his personal purpose.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Eye of the Mind (True)
    Siddharta born with a perfect mind. As a child he surpassed every teacher charged for his studies, and as a boy he showed with great superiority his abilities in military arts against every warrior of his tribe. Eye of the Mind grant him to naturally understand the best tactic to overcome the difficulties.

Eternal Arms Mastership
    Siddharta won his future wife during a tournament for the best warrior. The prince showed mastership with everything he found in his hands.

Golden Rule
    Siddharta lived as a very rich royal in every time of his young life, and He was naturally able to participate at the benefit of his reign. With this skill he can easy gather money and treasures.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Spoiler:
    Royal White
    Kanthaka

Type: Anti-Unit
    Kanthaka was a glorious white horse, the Siddhart'as favourite ones. He accompaigned his Prince in every main moment of his life.

The World of Perfection
    Kapilavastu

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    With the objective of keeping Siddharta aside from life's soufferings, his father built an isolated palace on the mountains where everything was perfect as his son. Everything was in function of the Prince's needs and always with the best quality that could be found.
    The Noble Phantasm summon his great palace, physically, and It can be the definied as "The Absolute Perfect Field" where every structural element is in constantly self modification to favour Siddharta and adding difficult to his enemies. Siddharta can here choose the best weapon for the fight (usually a bow, that he typically used during fights and huntings) with a B- Rank. Also, all his parameters raise by one Rank, and all others Parameters from people inside the Palace are decreased by one Rank.

What others say about him

Spoiler:
    XuanZang
    "AAAAAAA MY MASTER LILY VERSION! C'ME HERE C'ME HERE!!"

Kiara
    "So, I know something about what you'll do with your wife... uhuh, what a great master here we have <3"
    *Reference to Tantric Buddhism

Tamamo
    "You're here too. ò_ò"

Nezha
    "Oh, did you see the other you yet?

Saver
    "Speaking with myself is not a necessary need for yours. Good Path." *Disappear*
    Last edited by Tarlo; Today at 01:16 PM.

Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    The idea of a Gautama Servant based on before he became the Buddha is a pretty cool one. I think Eye Of The Mind and his second NP are a bit over-ranked though. Kapilavastu seems at around the same level as Nero's theatre, so I'd say B-rank would be enough.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kanthaka feels pretty pointless. There are other non-Rider Servants that have their horses (Titoria, Lanling) but don't use them as NPs

Thanks the sheet idea was "Not a Strong Legendary Monster Slayer but still a little genius that somehow could duel with Artoria"

Edited Eye with a A Rank and Kapilavastu with B+ (since other than the Theatre-like It has some added features)

For the horse, i looked at Iskandar, since Kanthaka is mentioned a few times as an important partner in Siddharta's youth