Page 189 of 858 FirstFirst ... 89139179184187188189190191194199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Thanks anyway, Royd.
    ...You're welcome!

[Why do I keep doing this to myself?]

Class: Saver (Avenger)
    Identity: Archangel Lucifer (Lucifer, the Adversary)
    Titles: Right Hand of God, True Son of the LORD, Pinnacle of Creation, The Morning Star, The Holiest of Holies (Fallen Angel, King of Rebellion, Father of Lies, Most Unclean, False God)
    Alignment: Neutral Good (Neutral Evil)
    Place of Origin: Heaven (Hell)

Spoiler: Faceclaimhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0a5672d06c.jpg

Height: 7ft.
    Dislikes: Sin. (Humanity, God, Michael.)
    Wish: To free humanity from sin. (To usurp Heaven and destroy Humanity.)

Parameters:
    Strength:
    B (C)
    Endurance: B (C)
    Agility: A (B)
    Mana: B (C)
    Luck: A (B)
    Noble Phantasms: B (A)

Class Skills:

Counter Hero: B : Saver induces an effective 1-rank parameter reduction against any opponent that can be classified as a 'Hero.' The parameter-down effect is an added “minus” in the circumstance that the opponent is of the 'Antihero' category.
    (Oblivion Correction: B : The ability to neither forgive or forget a grudge, and as such, resist any mental ability that would force one to do so. Avenger's fury at his defeat at the gates of heaven still rages as much as it did at the moment of his fall.)

Personal Skills:

Charisma:
    C (A) : The natural talent to command an army or to convince one of a point. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. In truth, Saver earns this skill only due to his Class, as he favours heroic deeds over words. (At this rank, Charisma becomes almost supernatural. Even those who are morally opposed to them may be swayed by their words. Through words alone, Avenger coaxed one third of all Angels, beings without Free Will, into open, violent rebellion against their maker. His failure in said act lowers this skill slightly.)

(Nature of a Rebellious Spirit: A+ : The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.)

Divinity: A (D) : The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. As the first creation of God, Saver is, as such the child of God, though Saver does claim that being summoned as a Servant has lowered this skill in some way, perhaps Saver is implying that he may be himself a God. ( The Servant has been either a divine species, a direct descendant of a divine species, or achieved the pinnacle of divinity in a human body. Also, those whose legends are obscured and their Divinity is not clearly established usually attain this rank. At this level the both costs of maintaining the servant and of alterations to the world, are reduced, and the duration of those abilities is slightly increased. To be specific, Avenger is an Angel, and whilst a member of a divine species he may be, Avenger is no god.This skill is reduced further by his fall.)

(Prana Burst (Light): (B) : The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. This specific variant Imparts an effect akin to Light. Fallen as he may be, Light still heeds his call, if somewhat less vigorously than before.)

Magic Resistance:
    A : Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Due to his divine nature and rejection of pagan principles like magecraft, Saver is virtually untouchable by even the greatest magics. However, Abrahamic Magecraft still carry their full effect, as Saver cannot in good will deny the fruit of effort of those who would work so hard to stay believers and harness magecraft at the same time.

Baptism Rite: A : A type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is only effective against spiritual or otherwise abnormal bodies. By infusing the ritual with the divine energies of Saver's Father, it becomes possible to use this even against Heroic Spirits of the Good alignment, so long as they are not Lawful Good or devout believers of the faith. Evil spirits or demons can be destroyed utterly in an instant with a Rite of this level.

Noble Phantasms:

The Morning Star (Father of Lies):Anti-Unit (Anti-Truth):
    D (A) : As Saver is the Angel of Light, its manipulation, to him is but child's play. His most common use is to enhances is physical strikes, similar to the skill Prana Burst. (Manifested as a sliver, forked tongue, Avengers first Noble Phantasm allows him to make his lies into truth. Its simplest and most obvious result is his sheet, everything in italics is added or altered by Father of Lies, anything in brackets are hidden by Father of Lies.
    Avenger is capable of using both hidden and falsified skills as if they were real, skills were the rank is altered will use the higher ranking. Its other uses follow similar themes. Avenger can use this kill to empower his Charisma skill to the point where it can effect reality itself, for example: It is overcast, Avenger empowers his Charisma and claims "It is a beautiful day", the clouds will part rapidly. Avenger can also attempt to seal or steal skills off of other Servants, if he can convince them that they do not have the skills and that he does. It can also be used to simply force others to accept Avenger's words as truth no matter how obviously false. Avenger will activate Father of Lies immediately upon being summoned will not willingly or knowingly deactivate it.

This does not mean it is without flaw however, as every time Avenger uses Father of Lies to empower his Charisma, or seal a skill or even force a lie, it will count as an activation and cost mana. Any Servant with a skill that Avenger pretends to have will realize that Avengers version is false, if this fact is stated out loud, Avenger will lose that skill. If Avenger attempts to seal the skill of any Servant with Divinity equal to or higher than his real rank, the attempt will fail and the Servant will become immune to any uses of Father of Lies. If Avenger can be fooled into admitting that his parameters are falsified, they will be reduced to to their actual rank. If Avenger uses his empowered Charisma to lie and is caught, he will lose that ability. If Avenger attempts to use his ability to force a lie and is called on said lie or unknowingly states the truth, the ability will be sealed. Due to what he has stated his Noble Phantasm is, if Avenger if tricked into revealing that he has Prana Burst, or that his Noble Phantasm is not what he claims, the entire Noble Phantasm will be sealed.
    You can also just rip his tongue out to seal his Noble Phantasm.

The Right Hand of God Manifests (The Fall) :Anti-Self: C (A) : Saver can release his true, divine nature to once more become the true son of God, raising all his stats by two but severing his contract with his master. Truly, such power would let him win a Grail War effortlessly, if pointlessly. (At will, Avenger can shatter his halo to re-enact his fall, De-summoning Avenger and re-summoning a separate Servant, dependent on certain criteria. If used in most circumstances the Noble Phantasm will "miss-fire" and summon Berserker as a masterless Servant. However, if The Fall is used when the proper criteria are met, ie; Avenger is not using Father of Lies to disguise The Fall, it is not being used at an order, Avenger's use of this Noble Phantasm is willing and that it follows Avenger being defeated, in someway. If the criteria is met, Avenger will die to summon Beast into the world.)

Class: Berserker.
    Identity: Satan, The (False) Beast of Revelation.
    Titles: Monster of the Pit, The Devil.
    Alignment: Mad Evil
    Place of Origin: The deepest pit in Hell.

Spoiler: Faceclaimhttp://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...lucifer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100422160437

Height: 1km
    Dislikes: N/A
    Wish: N/A

Parameters:
    Strength:
    A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: E
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancment:
    A: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for all parameters and two-rank up for Strength and Endurance. All sanity is lost. All skills that can be learned or require a keen mind are sealed while this skill is activated, and Noble Phantasms become difficult to use. Berserker is not a thinking being, in truth, it is nothing more than an animal, wild and vicious.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength: A : The Servant's inhuman qualities are very strong, and they can fully embrace their heritage to increase their power further. They have two permanent ranks up to Strength, and can gain two additional ranks up for an hour once per day. Their Magic Resistance is constantly one rank higher than it otherwise would be, and they gain two additional ranks for the duration of the effect.

Noble Phantasm:
    Mark of the Beast:Anti-Human:
    A:
    Berserker's three mouths scream a constant stream of what seems at first look to be gibberish, but upon properly listening, it is a simple command in Babel: "Submit and Live" Once becoming aware of the command, an intense compulsion will be placed upon the listener to submit, increasing the longer one remains close enough to hear it, and again if the victim's alignment is Evil. If the victim submits a Mark of the Beast is placed upon their forehead. Through the Mark the victim gains Monstrous Strength a D rank and has there alignment switched to Chaotic Evil. Berserker will now drain Prana from the victim to sustain its existence until the victim is dead. Due to having no master, this is the only way Berserker can sustain its existence.

Class: Beast.
    Identity: The Beast of Revelation
    Titles: Beast VI, The Anti-Christ, Prince of the World, The Ultimate Evil, The Beast of the Earth, The Sin of Control.
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: The End of the World.

Spoiler: Faceclaimhttp://www.lovethetruth.com/jis_imag...revelation.jpg

Height: 500m
    Likes: Claiming dominion, impure souls, particularly crunchy humans, the concept of an absolute Evil.
    Dislikes: The idea of an absolute Good, Carpenters from Nazareth, those who deny his rightful rule, humans who shit themselves when you bite down on them.
    Wish: To spread Dominion Over to every point in space and time.

Parameters:
    Strength:
    EX
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: C+
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Independent Manifestation:
    A: The ability for a Servant to appear and remain in the world, independent of any outside source of Mana. This Skill is one of the Class Skills for the Beast Class, in the case of Beast VI, it is an expression of Beast's pre-confirmed presence at the end of the world, rendering them immune to attacks by methods such as time travel paradoxes, and canceling out all instant death attacks as well. As Beast was/is stated to appear from the seas, Beast must (on first being summoned) manifest himself in water deep enough to hide his form.

Authority of the Beast: A: Beast gains a boost to the damage he inflicts upon beings with the alignment of Evil, and increased resistances against injuries caused by those of Good alignment. This skill appears upon all beings under Dominion Over at a rank of D.

Personal Skills:

Nega-Messiah: A: It is a conceptual bounded field which completely overturns concepts of morality and faith. Due to this ability, Beast has acquired a strong resistance to the Noble Phantasms of Servants who draw power from belief, or that require specific alignments to function correctly.

Charisma: A: The natural talent to command an army or to convince one of a point. Increases the ability of allies during group battles .At this rank, Charisma becomes almost supernatural. Even those who are morally opposed to them may be swayed by their words. Beast is prophesied it be beguiling to the point of attaining rulership of the the world entire in spite of his monstrous visage.

Noble Phantasm:
    Dominion Over: Anti-World:
    EX: As the Prince of the World, Beast claims ownership of the world entire. Starting at a distance of six hundred and sixty-six meters in every direction from Beast, everything within that radius, be it the ground and the people upon it, or the water and the fishes within it, or even the air and the birds who soar through it will, at a conceptual level, become Beast. The very Earth beneath his feet and the air within the lungs of the beings within his reach becomes as much Beast as his hide or his blood. Living beings will fall before his undeniable will near instantly, with only Servants with high Divinity or ways to cancel mental interference and an alignment of Good are capable of denying Beast, and even then only temporarily. Those who acknowledge his dominion have their alignment switched to match his and gain Authority of the Beast at a rank of D. Beast can exercise complete control of anything with in his reach, reshaping coastlines, raising mountains and generating hurricanes with near to no effort required. Beast can also extend his reach by using his Charisma (and being very loud) to convince a being either outside his reach or resisting it to acknowledge his control over them. If he succeeds, his reach is doubled. The places that Beast claims seemingly vanish from the world, Beasts own will trumping Gaia's. In a way, Dominion Over resembles an Reality Marble.

[Dat rework tho]

Last edited by Fish11; January 15th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.

The point in Yorimitsu's design that kills me isn't even just the huge tits, but the spandex-like "armor" she wears.
    Like, c'on.

But you know, I was part of those guys who were disappointed by FeMusashi. Still, I haven't read her lines so I don't know everything about here. She has a good design, thol, not like this Berserker or Boudica.

Seriously, Boudica looks like she is from a D-rank hentai.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    The point in Yorimitsu's design that kills me isn't even just the huge tits, but the spandex-like "armor" she wears.
    Like, c'on.

But you know, I was part of those guys who were disappointed by FeMusashi. Still, I haven't read her lines so I don't know everything about here. She has a good design, thol, not like this Berserker or Boudica.

Seriously, Boudica looks like she is from a D-rank hentai.
    I'm still a bit pissed about Fem!Musashi though.

Hey, fetish baits are fetish baits.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    I'm still a bit pissed about Fem!Musashi though.

Hey, fetish baits are fetish baits.
    They indeed are but... C'on. From what I have heard she even says something like "Musashi in this world is a man?". Can we have ONE Servant in the style of "old samurai guy who kicks asses"? Sigh.

But at least FeMusashi is cute and has a good design. I mean, if they made her into Tomoe Gozen I was pretty satisfied by her.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    They indeed are but... C'on. From what I have heard she even says something like "Musashi in this world is a man?". Can we have ONE Servant in the style of "old samurai guy who kicks asses"? Sigh.

But at least FeMusashi is cute and has a good design. I mean, if they made her into Tomoe Gozen I was pretty satisfied by her.
    Speaking of male samurais, I'm still waiting for Sasaki Alter/Lily.

Yeah, she does have a good design. The NP is not very original though.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Speaking of male samurais, I'm still waiting for Sasaki Alter/Lily.

Yeah, she does have a good design. The NP is not very original though.
    Just like I still wish to see the True Heracles Archer and Cu Berserker.
    Too easy to use them in Alter and Avenger form.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Grand Rider/Noah:
    Just realised I never actually commented on him. I really liked this one. He has a very well fleshed out & interesting personality, the skills and NP's are very detailed but not overloaded. Also it was nice to see how he changes depending on bond level (I'll just stick to the craft essences myself), I'm going back and making a few tweaks to Bernardo regarding his relationship with Roland.

A part of me wants to go back and make changes/revamp Aife as well but another part thinks it's best to just leave it to die.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    @Grand Rider/Noah:
    Just realised I never actually commented on him. I really liked this one. He has a very well fleshed out & interesting personality, the skills and NP's are very detailed but not overloaded. Also it was nice to see how he changes depending on bond level (I'll just stick to the craft essences myself), I'm going back and making a few tweaks to Bernardo regarding his relationship with Roland.

A part of me wants to go back and make changes/revamp Aife as well but another part thinks it's best to just leave it to die.
    Thanks. And I was thinking of doing bond CEs myself for Noah, but I figured I already made the point of his character get across in the bond lines. I'll likely do them for Cain and maybe even Lilith though.

If a part of you wants to revamp Aife, only a matter of time before that part wins.

Blog Entries
    Just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
    Eh, may as well now. It may be done by the end of the week. Maybe. I've a few ideas rattling around in my head.

I'll get around to Usegi Kenshin and Deirdre someday.

Nice to see you using quotes from Shia too.

Blog Entries
    Updated my Maria Theresa sheet using Adlet's Noble Phantasm suggestion, placed a newer, more anime faceclaim, as well as edited a few parts of the lore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    New NP seems to be p much what I had in mind and the faceclaim is good. I remember I failed in finding a good one too back when I thought of making a Theresa sheet and wanted a FC of a queen with blue eyes and white hair to fit Marie's image.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I missed her earlier so I didn't comment, but now she's been brought to my attention...

The sheet is much more interesting than what I could have done for her. The Eye Beam NP was certainly unexpected and most welcome. I like how the second NP incorporates aspects of all her children as well and all forged into in interesting character.

The new FC is also pretty similar to one I had for a Catherine II sheet I long since gave up on. I think Adlet said he'd do it one day but we both have a lot planned by the looks of it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I missed her earlier so I didn't comment, but now she's been brought to my attention...

The sheet is much more interesting than what I could have done for her. The Eye Beam NP was certainly unexpected and most welcome. I like how the second NP incorporates aspects of all her children as well and all forged into in interesting character.

The new FC is also pretty similar to one I had for a Catherine II sheet I long since gave up on. I think Adlet said he'd do it one day but we both have a lot planned by the looks of it.
    Yeah, I'll do her... eventually. Already thought of her skills and NPs, but I've hit quite the roadblock in thinking up an interesting enough description for one of her NPs which is the most necessary one. And right now I'm in the mood of doing chuuni Eden/Biblical Servants so I'll do those for a little bit before going back to other Servants.

That actually is a pretty nice M-T sheet, Nuclear. Both NPs are pretty unusual and cool. The best part imo is that you chose specific examples of what she'd get from each one of her children. That makes the sheet feel a lot more detailed.

I remember learning a little about Frederick II-Catherine III-Maria/Joseph II in school, but I don't know if I would have been able to make a sheet out of Maria specifically. Nice work.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Yeah, I'll do her... eventually. Already thought of her skills and NPs, but I've hit quite the roadblock in thinking up an interesting enough description for one of her NPs which is the most necessary one. And right now I'm in the mood of doing chuuni Eden/Biblical Servants so I'll do those for a little bit before going back to other Servants.
    Do whatever inspiration takes you, ya can always ask/pm me if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Also, do you have the sources for these Gally? Some are particularly nice and I wanna use 'em but a simple reverse google search doesn't seem to be cutting it here.

Blog Entries
    Also, do you have the sources for these Gally? Some are particularly nice and I wanna use 'em but a simple reverse google search doesn't seem to be cutting it here.
    Yeah, I'm lazy. Gimme time.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "You summoned me to be your Servant? Very well, I'm not sure why but I will do my best to uphold the values of a Heroic Spirit. Though, it is a little embarrassing..."

Caster
    Marie Skłodowska Curie

Source

Alignment: True Neutral
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MAG: C
    LUCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Territory Creation (C): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Though she would normally possess the ability to build a Workshop (or, more accurately, a laboratory), Marie’s skill in this rank is degraded, due to her fondness for the wooden shack that hardly offered protection from the elements where she and her husband Pierre undertook their most important work. Though a poor territory, the radiation that permeates her workshop makes it dangerous for people to enter unprotected.

Item Construction (D): The skill to manufacture magical items. A low rank in this skill, it is simply present due to Marie being a Caster and having no other skills or abilities that prevent her from having it. Marie Curie is not a magus anyway.

Personal Skills

Weak Constitution (False, B): A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of Heroic Spirit. There is a small chance of a sudden status drop whenever an action is taken. However small the chance is, the sudden weakness may be the difference between victory and defeat. Marie’s version of this skill takes the form of the aplastic anaemia which ultimately killed her, and in combat she may be overcome with dizziness and fatigue, collapsing as a result. The false variant is not a true illness, but rather weakness brought on by an outside influence. In Marie’s case, it is a result of long term radiation exposure without proper protection.

Pioneer of the Planet (EX): A unique and powerful Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized”. Marie Curie’s work was the foundation that brought radioactivity, the power that burns in the heart of the stars, into mortal hands, allowing humanity to eventually wield destructive power on par the Gods, at the same time granting the power to heal what was before an almost incurable disease. On a more mundane level, it could be said that as the archetypal female scientist, and a woman who became famous for her accolades and achievements, her presence in history is one of the things that allowed women to stand as equals to men. She was the first woman to win a Noble Prize, the first person to win two Nobel Prizes, the first person to win Prizes in different fields (a feat accomplished by only one other person since), and the only person to win Prizes in two different sciences. She herself is rather embarrassed by this skill. “I really didn’t mean to accomplish so much…”

Self-Delusion (D): A powerful suggestion directed at oneself that raises resistance against mental interference. Differing from the Self-Suggestion skill, it is entirely unconscious, causing the wielder to view their body differently. As one who was never aware of the dangers of radioactivity whilst alive, even though it ultimately killed her and she uses it as her main weapon as a Servant, Marie is oblivious to the collateral damage her radiation causes, to both herself and her allies. Indeed, she is puzzled by why she seems so tired all of the time, and though plans to visit a physician to have herself checked out, will always forget. As a result, though a friendly and quite charming woman, spending a lot of time around her is ill-advised.

Noble Phantasm

Radium, Polonium
    New Powers of the Human Age

(Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress, EX):
    As Nikola Tesla is to electricity and Isaac Newton is to gravity, so Marie Curie is to radioactivity. Taking the name of the elements she and Pierre discovered, Marie Curie’s Noble Phantasm is fitting for one of the pioneers of radioactivity, and the person credited with naming the phenomenon. It is the power of the radiation that permeated her body during her lifetime, allowing her access to its terrible powers as a Servant. Though Curie has no magic circuits and cannot use magecraft, this Noble Phantasm allows her to simulate its effects. Also, as Curie’s attacks are not strictly magic, they can bypass both enemy and ally Magic Resistance.

Softsteel Blades – An Anti-Unit technique that allows Curie to produce two long dull grey sword from under her sleeves. Though named ‘steel’, the blades are actually made of radium. The field they emit causes weakness and confusion in both allies and enemies, making up for Curie’s poor stats and lack of actual fighting ability, and if they make contact with skin, they cause radiation burns, which makes up for their lack of cutting power. The attack she uses if forced to fight at close range.

Radium Light – A Support technique that uses the power of radiotherapy to treat wounds and heal damage. Curie’s faith in her power causes the healing effects as much as any beneficial powers radioactivity has. Good at treating immediate wounds, but will cause long-term damage if overused.

Polonium Ray – An Anti-Army technique that fires a destructive beam of alpha radiation that explodes when it strikes the target. Utilizes the stronger and rarer of the two elements Curie discovered. Though powerful, it is easily blocked, so is better used as a surprise attack.

Miasma Field – A constantly active Anti-Army technique, a field that causes all living things around Curie to gradually sicken and die. As a result of this ability, entering her workshop is incredibly dangerous, and skirmishes with her must be concluded as quickly as possible. Due to Self-Delusion she herself is unaware of what causes this effect and is constantly investigating the source of it (she’ll never find out). The radiation emitted by Curie means she glows in the dark, which is a useful ability for those who like reading at night.

Advent of the New Age – An Anti-Fortress technique and the final form of Marie Curie’s Noble Phantasm. Whereas all previous abilities were based on fission radiation, this is nuclear fusion, the power of the sun. It calls forth a ball of matter in fusion, a pseudo-star that bursts in a mini-supernova, leaving nothing in its wake save a faintly puzzled scientist.

Lore
    Likes: Finding stuff out, radioactive things, “My darling Pierre”
    Dislikes: Too much attention
    Talents: Making friends
    Natural Enemy: Henri Becquerel

Maria Skłodowska, almost universally known by her French, married name Marie Curie is arguably the single most famous woman in the history of science and one of the greatest scientists of the 20th century. A pioneer in the field of radioactivity who won Nobel Prizes in physics and chemistry for her work, any student of science has surely encountered her name at some point.

A modest and demure woman, who nonetheless possesses a fierce and deadly intellect, she is much, much smarter than she first appears. She is bemused by her status as a Heroic Spirit, stating her work wasn’t that important, and surely others deserve as much credit as she does, such as Monsieur Becquerel and her dear Pierre. As a woman who has no ambition other than the pursuit of knowledge, she has no interest in fame or wealth and it doesn’t need to be said the Grail War is therefore the last thing on her list of concerns. She is much more interested in the modern age, seeing how the world has progressed since her death, though the fact that she can set off Geiger counters at 200 paces will presumably interfere with her travel plans somewhat.

Bond CE – Irradiated Notebook

“My work? You can see it for yourself, I believe the university still has the papers that Pierre and I wrote. Though they keep them sealed away in lead caskets, for some reason? Could it be that they think my notes are that valuable that they need to be protected? My, I never knew they thought so highly of me. But at the same time, it’s a little embarrassing…”

Relations

Solar Servants – “So you too are privy to the power of radioactivity? Ah, how divine! I would love to compare notes with you at some point.”

Thomas Edison - “M. Edison, such an honour it is to meet you. I have a wealth of questions to ask you about your work sometime. Ah, but don’t you find the attention embarrassing? Oh, you don’t? I-I see… so there are scientists like that too.”

Nikola Tesla – “You also show off a lot, M. Tesla… I understand you don’t want to be outdone by M. Edison, but surely it is unbecoming of an intellect like yours.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=19636792
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Macedonia

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: C

Height/Weight: 200cm/90kg
    Dislikes: Demosthenes, Pausanias
    Talents: Foundation
    Natural enemy: Olympias
    Attribute: Water, Earth
    Traits: Human, Male, Servant, Divine
    Armament: Armor, two cross-sectioned spears, small round shield

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (D)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Though Lancer lived through the time of the Age of Gods, Macedonia was still a barbaric and unenlightened province in the ways of magic compared to the rest of Greece. While he may have invited magicians along with other powerful cultural figures when he was remaking the face of Macedonia, he had no personal interaction with any of it.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics: (B)
    Military Tactics is tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

A brilliant general whose teachings and experience would form the basis of his mighty son’s campaign tactics. While a hostage in Thebes, Lancer learned about many ways of Greek life, including the tried and true method of hoplite warfare. Taking his findings back with him to Macedonia, Lancer built on this knowledge with his own; without the empire that Lancer had created through his military cunning, it’s likely the name of Alexander the Great would have been forgotten by history. Not a slouch in his own right, an example of Lancer’s tactical prowess is the Battle of Crocus Field, the bloodiest recorded in Ancient Greece.

Innovation: (B)
    A special skill granted to heroes who brought about revolutions in their era. Lancer revitalized Macedonia from a barbaric nation into the beginnings of an empire by creating new and cruelly effective weapons and techniques to counter the entrenched methods of the Greeks he was fighting.
    It grants modifiers leaning more in one’s favor the higher the opponent’s reliance on oneself as the sole engine for combat. Thanks to it, Lancer boasts a principle advantage over most other Knight Class Servants, as well as those of the Cavalry Class that don’t make use of multiple army-like techniques. Combining the effects of Innovation and Military Tactics, Lancer boasts an effectiveness over all manner of Heroic Spirits that one such as himself would not usually possess. Because of the nature of Lancer’s cause for innovation, this skill also carries minor effects over Servants with high ranks in religious or establishment-protection skills.

Divinity: (D+)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

The story circulated through Lancer’s family is a bloodline that finds its font in the great Hercules, himself a demigod. After his death, Lancer’s devoted son had him canonized and built temples in his name. The short-lived cult surrounding Lancer aimed to treat him as the “thirteenth god” among the Olympian pantheon, with some success. Pressure from the World is reduced somewhat.

Eye of the Mind (True): (B)
    Eye of the Mind (True) is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience.
    Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Born from Lancer’s military background and personality that focused on waiting and watching his targets, this skill is mainly a conflated substitution for other talents that aren’t quite at the level of a Skill, made to fit the fighting style of a Lancer. Should he be summoned in any other class, this skill will be lost in favor of one more suited to a strategist rather than a direct fighter, such as Human Observation.

Noble Phantasm
    Sarissa
    Ιόνια δοντιού: Helena’s Nail

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50
    Max Target: 100

An invention of Lancer’s; the sarissa, made of tough and resilient cornel wood, was very heavy for a spear, weighing approximately 5.5 kg (12 lb) to 6.5 kg (14 lb). It had a sharp iron head shaped like a leaf and a bronze butt-spike that would allow it to be anchored to the ground to stop charges by enemy soldiers. The bronze material of the butt-spike prevented it from rusting. The spike also served to balance out the spear, making it easier for soldiers to wield, and could be used as a back-up point should the main one break.

The sheer bulk and size of the spear required the soldiers to wield it with both hands, allowing them to carry only a 60 cm (24 in) shield (pelta) suspended from the neck to cover the left shoulder. Its great length was an asset against hoplites and other soldiers bearing shorter weapons, as they had to get past the sarissas to engage the phalangites. However, outside the tight formation of the phalanx the sarissa was of limited utility as a weapon and a hindrance on the march. As such, it was usually composed of two lengths and was joined by a central bronze tube only before a battle.

Initially wielding the sarissa in its split-up akimbo form, the Noble Phantasm itself is activated upon combining the two halves and releasing the True Name. As this was the actual method Lancer used to pacify Greece, the first noticeable effect is that his ability with the spear has increased tremendously. The heads of both ends of the sarissa then gain additional effects. The actual spearhead becomes an armor and defense-piercing attack of the listed rank.

The spike on the “tail” end of the sarissa, however, only displays its new power when buried in the ground. As his son can summon up his 10,000 champions through their own shared desire, Lancer summons the many arms those same men took into battle with them. Anchoring the latent power of the sarissa, Lancer can make hundreds of spears leap forth from any surface the spike is touching. As with Kazikli Bei, Lancer must remain rooted to the spot to continue using Helena’s Nail. Should the spike be imbedded into an area closer to a leyline or other source of pooled magic, even more spears can be brought forth.

Sarissa
    Ιόνια δοντιού: Great Phalanx Wall of Pikes

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Target: 1

More of a technique with the sarissa than an actual secondary Noble Phantasm, Great Phalanx Wall of Pikes embodies the defensive nature of the sarissa phalanx formation. While the spear is broken up into its two separate parts, burying both of them in the ground will activate this Noble Phantasm. The same hundreds of spears Helena’s Nail summons extend instead out of Lancer’s body.

The density of which the spears cluster onto Lancer forms an incredibly effective defensive measure. Resembling a porcupine, only a sufficiently powerful or wide-ranging attack will shatter the wall of pikes. Lancer can also achieve use this technique when the sarissa is put together; recreating the armor-ignoring effect and lengthening his “shield”, at the cost of less overall coverage.

Lore

Although he is often only remembered for being the father of Alexander the Great, Philip II of Macedon was an accomplished king and military commander in his own right, setting the stage for his son’s victory over Darius III and the conquest of Persia. Philip inherited a weak, backward country with an ineffective, undisciplined army and molded them into a formidable, efficient military force, eventually subduing the territories around Macedonia as well as subjugating most of Greece. He used bribery, warfare, and threats to secure his kingdom. However, without his insight and determination, history would never have heard of Alexander.

Unlike many of the city-states in Greece, Macedonia was a monarchy, seen as primitive and backward by the rest of Greece. Although the people spoke a Greek dialect, many believed the country was useful only as a source of timber and pastureland. The royal family of this barbaric land was the Argeads who traced their roots to both the isle of Argos and Heracles (Hercules), the son of Zeus. Born around 383 BCE, Philip was the youngest of the three sons of Amyntas III. His older brother Perdiccas III was killed while fighting the Illyrians along the northern Macedonian border. Since the oldest Argead brother, Alexander II, was also dead, Philip was made regent for his nephew Amyntas IV. Philip assumed the Macedonian throne for himself at the age of 23 in 359 BCE. His immediate concern was twofold: to safeguard Macedonia’s borders and reorganize the army. His major foes were the Illyrians (whom he would eventually defeat in 359 BCE) and the Athenians. who not only possessed nearby gold and silver mines but also supported a pretender to the Macedonian throne. Luckily, since much of Greece was embroiled in a series of civil wars, Philip had time to address Macedonia’s most pressing concern.

Throughout Philip’s rise to power and his victories throughout Greece, a constant thorn in his side was Demosthenes, the great Athenian orator, who constantly railed against Philip in a series of speeches called The Philippics. His fiery speeches - he would later call Alexander a brat - eventually culminated in the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BCE, a battle that demonstrated both the power and authority of Macedonia. Philip and his son Alexander (only 18 at the time) soundly defeated the combined forces of both Athens and Thebes. Eventually, a PanHellenic Congress was summoned at Corinth (Sparta would not attend) and peace was finally established. With his establishment as the head of the Congress and his promise to secure the Greek colonies in Ionia, Philip began to plan for his invasion of Persia.

During his conquest of Greece, Philip took time away from the battlefield to marry seven times. The most famous of these marriages was to Olympias, daughter of Neoptolemus of Epirus and mother of the future conqueror of Persia, Alexander (there was also a daughter named Cleopatra). At the time of Alexander’s birth in 356 BCE, Philip was away in battle at Potidea. The historian Plutarch in his Life of Alexander wrote of this time, “Just after Philip had taken Potidea, he received three messages at one time, that Parmenio had overthrown the Illyrians in a great battle, that his race-horse had won the course at the Olympic Games, and that his wife had given birth to Alexander ….” However, as Alexander grew and his intelligence became obvious, tension rose between father and son. Because Alexander’s mother was from neighboring Epirus, the king was pressured to marry a true Macedonian and provide the country with a pure-blood heir.

In 337 BCE Attalus, a close friend and Macedonian commander, convinced Philip to marry his niece, Cleopatra Eurydice, and provide a more suitable heir. Plutarch wrote, “At the wedding of Cleopatra, whom Philip fell in love with and married, she being much too young for him, her uncle Attalus in his drink desired the Macedonians would implore the gods to give them a lawful successor to the kingdom by his niece.” At the wedding banquet, Alexander became incensed at this idea and voiced his outrage, both at Attalus’s comments and his father’s drunkenness. Because of his remarks, he and his mother were both temporarily exiled - she in Epirus and he in Illyria. Shortly after his return to Pella, Alexander would be sitting on the throne.

In 336 BCE a former friend and lover of Philip, Pausanias, became angry with Philip over a personal matter and stabbed him to death. Alexander was quickly crowned as the king. Plutarch wrote, “… Pausanias, having had an outrage done to him at the instance of Attalus and Cleopatra, when he found he could get no reparation for his disgrace at Philip’s hands, watched his opportunity and murdered him. The guilt of which fact was laid for the most part upon Olympias, who was said to have encouraged and exasperated the enraged youth to revenge …” Olympias’ supposed part in the assassination has never been proven; however, it was widely known that she had always wanted the throne for Alexander. Philip’s new wife and child were quickly put to death by Olympias, eliminating any significant claimant to the throne. After subduing any serious threats to his rule, Alexander fulfilled his father’s dream and invaded Persia.

Personality

“There is no wall high enough to stop a horse with a cart filled with gold.”

In comparison to his son, it’s almost difficult to imagine that Lancer is indeed his father. Not nearly as boisterous, Lancer is perhaps what Alexander would have become if he had the chance to grow old. Lancer’s love for material wealth might seem petty and shallow in relation to Alexander’s apparent lust only for the adventure of conquest, but it is a necessary difference. Philip spent his life working to make his beloved Macedonia the world power it briefly became. To put it simply, Philip fought for nationalist reasons before he moved onto Persia, while Alexander took Macedonia’s superiority perhaps for granted and campaigned solely for Okeanus.

Has a weakness for cute things. Will also always win a “mine’s bigger” argument without even trying. Deep down he’s probably judging you too.

Tactics

A combination of sorts between Vlad III and Alexander’s techniques, Lancer is quite slow for someone in his class. Planning around his natural encumberment and his Noble Phantasms’ tendency to be less effective around his sides is advised.

Keywords and Craft Essences

Alexander
    “Ha...I figured it was only a matter of time before you asked me about my darling son.
    Hmm? It’s only natural to be proud of one’s son, isn’t it? You didn’t buy that business about Zeus he fed you, did you?
    I see. It was a common practice back in the day, to claim descent from a god. Though our family did indeed hail from Hercules’ bloodline, divinity gave legitimacy to any claim to the throne.
    ...Well, I suppose it did hurt a little. But as a parent I have an obligation to see my son has the best future he can. I think I did rather well, in my humble opinion.
    I’d like to see his Okeanus someday, or even the empire he built from our tiny Macedonia.
    I cannot ignore my son’s greatness, but please don’t think less of me because of it. Let’s get ready, Master.”

Nitocris
    “Hmm? Who is that cute rabbit over there, Master?
    Nitocris, you say? A pharaoh from the land of pyramids where Alexander went?
    Mm...no, I wouldn’t say I have any interest in her like that. But she does strike me as somewhat familiar. Could it be a lack of self-esteem or something?
    W-What? No, I would never! Since when has asking to see her family jewels been a lewd subject?
    ...Ah. Well, I still fancy a conversation with her. By the way, you haven’t seen that French Rider skulking around, have you?”

------------------------------
    A matching pair for Royd's Olympias.
    I feel like I ended up copying Tenka Fubu even if it wasn’t the intent. Might be a little wanked but whatever.
    Will probably actually do the Keywords and Craft Essences meme if only for him, but most likely later.
    Last edited by Ail Don; January 14th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.