Results 12,901 to 12,905 of 12905

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

Berserker
    Identity: Werner Goldberg
    Also known as: The ideal German soldier
    Height: 195 cm
    Weight: 87 kg (machine parts not included)
    Alignment: Patriotic Aryan
    Attribute: (Ger)Man
    Origin: Germany
    Armament: Machine gun
    Natural enemy: Russia

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: D
    Luck: C
    Mana: D
    NP: B

Background
    A simple Berliner man that used to work as an apprentice at a clothing company, Werner Goldberg entered the Reich Labor Service, and later the German Army, to feed his family. Perhaps he didn’t share the ideology of the Nazis, but he served them out of necessity as many others had done at the time. In 1939, he participated in the invasion of Poland, but he didn’t do anything outstanding. He was lucky to survive, but nothing else. It was when a photographer started taking pictures of the soldiers that this average citizen became popular. Tall, athletic, blonde, and blue-eyed, Werner’s appearance met the standards of the ideal Aryan. When Adolf Hitler saw his picture at a newspaper, under the title of “the ideal German soldier”, he ordered to use it in recruitment posters, agreeing with the journalists that
    Werner met the requisites of the supreme race.

But Werner didn’t obtain any special recognition due to that. After two years of service, he was expelled from the army for being half-Jewish. He returned to his former workplace, an acquired an increasingly more responsible role within it, getting contracts from the army and the navy to manufacture uniforms. He’d later become a Labor Studies Board lecturer on the clothing industry and delivered lectures to the directors of many companies and organizations. He and his father were the only members of his family to survive WWII.

Although his name was unknown to a great percentage of the masses, it is safe to assume that Werner Goldberg passed to history as the ideal of the Nazi Germans. Because of that, he, who was a normal person, became able to be summoned as a Servant after his death, ascending to the Throne of Heroes as an embodiment of the ideals the Nazis chased and the image of themselves engraved in the minds of people. Furthermore, in order to avoid resistance and denial, he has entered the mindless Berserker-class, becoming a living war machine. The Servant called Werner Goldberg is practically a completely different individual that happens to share his name with the original.

Personality
    Brimming with elements of Nazism, Werner is now everything the Nazis sought in their soldiers: imperturbable loyalty and obedience, as well as a great sense of patriotism. He now has come to be the most fervent defender of the Nazis, a one-man army that stands alone to protect the ideals that created him. He sets his feet on the battlefield with a confident smile on his face, filled with pride of how he is. He speaks with great pride about the glory of his superiors, using such a loud tone of voice that his voice resonates like thunder, not allowing the voices of others to make his message be unheard.

Mostly because he is a Berserker, Werner is unable to remember anything about his past self, not even recalling the fact that he is partly Jewish. Just like a robot, he executes the primary order of “exterminating those who don’t follow the Nazi ideology”, without sparing anyone, not even his own allies. It is to be regretted how he has gone from being a simple man that worked hard to have a normal life to this.

Treatment with the Master: Because of the effects of Mad Enhancement, Werner can only accept a follower of the Nazi regime and/or a member of the Aryan race as his Master. Any other type of Master will be immediately killed. He'll follow orders without asking questions, executing them with mechanical precision. Nothing else.

Likes: “THE GERMAN ARMY IS UNSTOPPABLE!!! THERE’S NOTHING WE CAN’T DO!!!”

Dislikes: “WE ARYANS ARE THE MASTER RACE!!! WE STAND AT THE TOP OVER THE REST OF HUMANS!!!”

Wish for the Grail: “The Holy Grail is an important artifact for the German army. As a proud German soldier, I’LL GLADLY FIGHT FOR IT!!!”

Skills
    Class skills

Mad Enhancement EX

Raises parameters greatly, but sanity has completely vanished as a result. Speech is possible, but mutual understanding is not. Because of this skill, Werner has become the ideal soldier in both body and mind. If an ally approaches him citing Germany and the Nazi regime, a Luck check will occur. If succeeded, Werner will enter a kind of standby mode and suppress his rage. The check will receive a bonus if said ally was actually affiliated to the Nazis.

Personal skills

Innocent Monster B
    Remodels the body to fit the description with which one is recognized by the masses due to one’s reputation. Werner Goldberg’s name has passed to history as that of the ideal German soldier, resulting in this skill. He now embodies the ideal of the master race in all aspects.

Herrenmensch C+
    The supremacy of the Aryan race. Any other race is considered inferior and must be eradicated. Attack performance is increased when facing an enemy that doesn’t meet the standards of the master race. Combined with the effects of Mad Enhancement, the damage output increases extremely.

Synthetic Limbs (Weapons) B++
    A skill derived from Innocent Monster. Denotes that the flesh of the body has been partially replaced by man-made mechanisms. Combat action and success checks receive a + modifier. Although untrue, it is common belief that the Nazis performed and succeeded with experiments over humans to create super-soldiers with capacities beyond those of the average man. About a 60% of Werner’s body has become mechanical as a result, integrating features such as rocket fists, ocular lasers, and an automatic machine gun concealed in the abdomen.
    To summarize, German science is the best in the world.

Expert of Many Specializations B+
    Access to several professional skills that can be manifested with proficiency of C rank or higher. Tactics, artillery, driving, first aids, mechanics, athletics and many more are Werner’s relevant skills. The perfect soldier must be able to do anything.

Noble Phantasm

Übermensch Propaganda
    Glorified be the nation, the superhuman has come

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:

“LET ME SHOW YOUR INFERIOR BODY WHY ARYANS ARE THE MASTER RACE!! ÜBERMENSCH PROPAGANDA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Upon his summoning as a Servant, Werner Goldberg has become a living weapon. He doesn’t possess any weapons other than those integrated in his semi-mechanical body, so it wouldn’t be inaccurate to say that he himself is his own Noble Phantasm. He is the ideal soldier, the superhuman that represents the Aryan race and that is identified with Nietzsche’s Übermensch, a perfect individual that surpasses the rest of men.

Werner demonstrates his superiority by unleashing a series of attacks that give no respite to the enemy, continuously firing his weapons at point blank in a brutal assault as he laughs. As a finisher, he unlocks the secret function of his abdominal machine gun, temporarily transforming it into a cannon that fires concentrated magical energy as he performs the Nazi salute. The magical energy for the cannon comes from his Master, meaning an abrupt increase in his consumption rate.

Relations
    Siegfried: “I recognize you. You are a national hero of my beloved Germany.”

Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova: “RUSSIANS ARE THE ENEMY OF GERMANY AND MUST BE ERADICATED!!! WOMEN SHALL NOT BE SPARED!!!”

Thomas Edison: “Fuhahahahaha! Is this the best the Germans can do?! Give me a couple of minutes and I’ll make something better than this pile of junk and meat!”
    – Edison

Mecha Eli-chan (Mk.II): “HUNGARIAN SCIENCE?! THIS WASN’T IN OUR DATA!!! THE GERMAN ARMY SHALL IMMEDIATELY GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT THESE MODELS AND MAKE THEM OURS!!!”

I know, this is probably my most shitpost-like sheet. Its whole concept is a huge stretch, and the NP is basically discount The Dynamics of an Asteroid/Breast Zero Erzsébet. Honestly, I don't even know why I did this.
    Ah du gütiger..., you made a quite good crystalisated Illusion of the Nationalsozialisten-Wahnvorstellung(delusions) King of Padoru ! now we just Need some one to make a Nazi Rider with Die Glocke as his/her Noblephantasm Mount...
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; Yesterday at 03:19 PM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I know, this is probably my most shitpost-like sheet. Its whole concept is a huge stretch, and the NP is basically discount The Dynamics of an Asteroid/Breast Zero Erzsébet. Honestly, I don't even know why I did this.
    Nevertheless, it was very entertaining to read that Sheet in Stroheim's voice.

I too have been making a "Not a Nazi but became one as a Servant due to shenanigans" Sheet. It's progress got derailed since I've been working on a different Sheet for the contest, but now I can get back to it and hopefully it'll be as good as yours.
    "We do not know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are.
    That's what death is, don't you think?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Perhaps artstation? Pinterest is my go-to if something isn't on danbooru/pixiv, but it's not exactly good for source credit.
    Never heard of artstation, thank you I'll look into it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.

Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.
    King of Padoru told me a while ago he'd be compiling everything until page 700 (on the standard page formatting), so I wouldn't worry about it.