Page 669 of 669 FirstFirst ... 169569619659664667668669
Results 13,361 to 13,368 of 13368

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

  1. #13361
    More Than A Little Bit Dead Inside Karolingi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    State of Depression
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Sorry about that, when I make my sheets I usually don’t include how they would interact with other servants in their personality. But I would say that if Charles Martel met his grandson either in a Grail War or some other event he would be very proud and friendly to Charlemagne. He would constantly praise him for the empire he built and for taking the fight to the Umayyads. This will not stop Charles Martel from fighting him grandson to the best of his abilities though, for Charles Martel has no moral chains keeping him from killing his own kin in pursuit of power.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    You'd think even Rider Charlie would still have Le Martellus/La Pucelle/Sword of the Five Crosses whatever the fuck you wanna call it
    It's pretty okay
    To be frank, I had no idea Charles wielded that sword. I got most of my info for the sheet from Wikipedia and Beja’s Chronicle so that might be why.

  2. #13362
    吸血鬼 Vampire Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    449
    Blog Entries
    3
    Karolingi your Charles and Hermes profile are very good especially their noblephantasm ifi understood it Right has hermes Emerald tablet has properties of the first magic ?
    and i have myself aleady once asked if it possible that a sehaisenzo attract the Attention of the counterforce like in Gilles caster case with the gigantic Horror when the Horror would have succeded to feed on Human would become Alaya active or Gaia because ist a Alien creature ?nevertheless excelent profile karoling ,one Question how do you find my Fenrir ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; Yesterday at 08:22 AM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  3. #13363
    Assassin of the Foggy Streets Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Boundary
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145
    US Friend Code
    184,627,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    ,one Question how do you find my Fenrir ?
    Koga, it seems that people typically don't like it when others request feedback on their sheets.

  4. #13364
    三十四 Thirty Four 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    134L1
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    1
    right



    Spoiler:
    any thought on my Zagreus sheet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I hoped they wouldn't feature because not once have I liked Fate's take on ANCIENT ALIENS. It's stupid for beings from humanity's myth and history to be the result of ANCIENT ALIENS all along, even insulting to an extent. Velbers are bad, Alien Trees are bad, Foreigners are bad, stick with humans relating to humans please Nasu.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Nasu was always a pen name. It was Georgio Tsoukalos all along

  5. #13365

  6. #13366
    The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    You Tell Me
    Age
    19
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    right



    Spoiler:
    any thought on my Zagreus sheet?
    I always loved the concept of Alter Egos, so Zagreus has me immediately intrigued. His id_es personal class skill is perfect for the theme of the character, and Puer Aeternus and Rosy-Cheeked Adonis were great choices to fit with his personality. My one question would be what the applications of Crown of the Cosmos are, outside of the lightning added to his Noble Phantasm. But besides that, the characterization and abilities of Zagreus are perfect, and I'd be excited to see any more Alter Egos from you.

  7. #13367
    三十四 Thirty Four 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    134L1
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaodzilla View Post
    I always loved the concept of Alter Egos, so Zagreus has me immediately intrigued. His id_es personal class skill is perfect for the theme of the character, and Puer Aeternus and Rosy-Cheeked Adonis were great choices to fit with his personality. My one question would be what the applications of Crown of the Cosmos are, outside of the lightning added to his Noble Phantasm. But besides that, the characterization and abilities of Zagreus are perfect, and I'd be excited to see any more Alter Egos from you.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Yeah, the Class Skill is an id_es actually, it was mentioned in Extra mats as one of the possible id_es, along with A Taste of Bondage and Cognate Aversion (so if I were to make another Alter Ego I would just use these.) As for Zagreus' Crown of Cosmos, as the description says, it basically is Zeus' power as God of the Sky, only heavily nerfed, so it can control the weather, summon thunderbolt, and makes him bossy, etc. Once again, thanks for the feedback, things like this is one that makes one more motivated to create more.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    pfft
    lol it works at least
    Last edited by 34; Today at 01:05 AM. Reason: huh
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I hoped they wouldn't feature because not once have I liked Fate's take on ANCIENT ALIENS. It's stupid for beings from humanity's myth and history to be the result of ANCIENT ALIENS all along, even insulting to an extent. Velbers are bad, Alien Trees are bad, Foreigners are bad, stick with humans relating to humans please Nasu.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Nasu was always a pen name. It was Georgio Tsoukalos all along

  8. #13368
    The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    You Tell Me
    Age
    19
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Once again, thanks for the feedback, things like this is one that makes one more motivated to create more.
    Of course!! I always love reading the sheets from this forum, and yours are always on my priority list when I see them!! I'm very curious as to what Servants you'd create using Cognate Aversion and A Taste of Bondage. As I said, I love thinking of Alter Egos (Such as a Mr. Hyde that possesses his master, his personality being formed by the repressed urges of the host), so Zagreus was a treat to read.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •