Page 464 of 858 FirstFirst ... 364414454459462463464465466469474514564 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,280 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    So, I like the idea and concept behind Servant Girl Annihilator, but there are a few things I don't think I agree with.
    I get he's trying to be Jack, but Jack is also a lot more famous than the Austin Axe Murderer (unless you live in Texas maybe, which I don't)
    Why does he even have Murderer of the Misty Night if his Presence Concealment is already A? Also, normal PC doesn't drop so drastically when preparing to attack afaik.
    The first Noble Phantasm is just Presence Concealment. Again.
    The second one is better, but it's basically just a carbon copy of Maria.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I would like to see a second attempt to maybe differentiate him from Jack some more.
    It's okay, I understand he's quite shitty and just a discount Jack with redundant abilities. Perhaps his first NP would have been more fitting if he was in other class, like Robin Hood's No Face May King. Honestly, this is one of the worst Servants I have in stock. I promise the next ones won't be like this.

By the way, although this just makes SGA be more like a copy, it seems Jack's PC is A+ but drops drastically (as far as I know, the rank drop isn't specified, but must be quite high), requiring Murder on Silent Nights at A rank to compensate.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:11 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i gues the thing with no face may king is that robin is a archer, so he needs something to be able to hide. if you are an assassin, its alredy part of the class

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Well, Lu Su is definitely an odd choice among the many generals you could pick in the whole Three Kingdom period.
    I honestly can't imagine another Lu Su other than that rake wielding dude in Dynasty Warriors xd

About the sheet itself...
    Let's see, the skill are a bit on the sparse side, but that's understandable (back then I'm also like that). The 1st NP is cool and all, but 2nd NP is... weird to say the least, even if you described her as a 'comic relief'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Express: That's why I'm trying to work on them, but like I said, I don't mind if Funderfullness and Daniel Reed take over since they're the experts in this line of work
    Lol, you flatter me but there's a reason Daneel is the King of Servant Sheets and I'm, well, not.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Well, Lu Su is definitely an odd choice among the many generals you could pick in the whole Three Kingdom period.
    I honestly can't imagine another Lu Su other than that rake wielding dude in Dynasty Warriors xd

About the sheet itself...
    Let's see, the skill are a bit on the sparse side, but that's understandable (back then I'm also like that). The 1st NP is cool and all, but 2nd NP is... weird to say the least, even if you described her as a 'comic relief'.
    More than weird, her second NP is bizarre. Jojokes apart, think of it as just a random attack without any true purpose in battle (just look at her Strength, her punches are going to be like wet paper balls). It's like her version of the Polygamist Castration Fist.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about that Lu Su.

Even as a comedy relief he is essentially a hard working, honest & humble guy. The sheet part if the sheet is fine I'm just not seeing the justification for this particular fluff

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No problem, I'll fix her personality ASAP. Is there anything else that should be changed?

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Saber Sengou Muramasa when?
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

You must not play FGO

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecksukaribruh View Post
    Saber Sengou Muramasa when?
    When Grand Order releases him within the next 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    You must not play FGO
    Resistance is useless

I've been doing my level best to avoid becoming Dullahan by simply abstaining entirely

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Oh no, I've played F/GO, I meant that I was surprised no one has actually made one on either Servant Lists.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    comic relief characters are not discuraged, but is better when they have a reason or explanation for their comical traits , like a certain hawaian king having a wave motion beamu because of their names association with a certain anime

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Like all things, it should be taken in moderation and erasing your memory of the Rome singularity. Also prepare for disappointment with the gatcha.

With that you’re set for a good experience.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Easier said than done, as risks of suffering an aneurysm increases as I botch my 300 SQ that I painstakingly saved and not get a single 5-Star Saber.

It has been almost half a year.
    Last edited by SleepMode; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    comic relief characters are not discuraged, but is better when they have a reason or explanation for their comical traits , like a certain hawaian king having a wave motion beamu because of their names association with a certain anime
    Isn't it justified now by making her work hard to be of use to her Master? I understand your point, but I think she has now a better motivation. I remember reading in Hollow Ataraxia that Medusa threw a car during a battle because she saw a character from a comic doing that. It'd be the same with Lu Su here

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Berserker - Samson

Berserker
    Identity:
    Samson
    Height:
    192 cm
    Weight:
    119 kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Insane
    Origin:
    Biblic Israel
    Weapon:
    Donkey's jawbone
    Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance:
    A
    Agility:
    B
    Luck:
    D
    Mana:
    B
    NP:
    A

Background
    Samson was born from Manoah and his barren wife as the child who would free the Israelites from the Philistines. As a condition, the mother couldn't eat impure things or drink alcohol, and the child couldn't cut his hair under any concept.
    Samson can be considered the Biblic version of Heracles, given his miraculous strength. This inhuman power was the blessing of Yahweh over him, and helped him perform many great feats, in which we can count: ripping a lion apart with his bare hands, killing 1,000 Philisteans with a donkey's jawbone, tearing off the gates of Gaza, turning a millstone on his own, and forcing the collapse of a temple. This last feat is the responsible of his death.
    After having fleed from Gaza, Samson met Delilah and fell in love with her. Delilah was a Philistine woman that was bribed with silver coins to make Samson reveal the secret of his strength. After several failed attempts, Samson finally revealed that he'd become powerless if his hair was cut. During his sleep, Delilah ordered a servant to cut his hair. The now weak Samson was caught prisoner by the Philistines, had his eyes gouged out, and was forced to grind corn by turning a millstone.
    Later, the Philistines would offer a sacrifice to their god, Dagon, and have a party at the temple. Samson was taken there to entertain them. Once in the temple, he asked to rest between two columns. Pleading Yahweh to remember him, he recovered his usual strength, and by pushing the columns, he made the temple collapse, killing 3,000 Philistines along with himself.

Personality
    Given his condition as a Berserker, he'll consider all those who aren't "Israelites" (both Hebrews and Christians can be counted as "Israelites") "Philistines". His Master isn't an exception. Since he was born to defeat the Philistines and free the Israelites, "Philistines" must be crushed, and "Israelites" must be protected. However, there's a small probability of not being the target of his wrath while being considered a "Philistine", if said "Philistine" is a woman.

Skills
    Class skills:
    Mad Enhancement A:
    Increases greatly the parameters, but deprives of most of reason. While it is possible to have a conversation with Samson, mutual understanding is practically impossible. However, it is possible to make him understand if you are considered an "Israelite", or sometimes if you are a "Philistine" woman.

Personal skills:
    Battle Continuation A: The ability to continue fighting even when severely wounded. Never gives up no matter what. Even after having been enslaved and mocked by the enemy, his will to defeat them was still there.
    Breaking of Binds B+: Grants a STR boost when trying to break free from ropes, chains, or any kind of tether. This skill's effects will only be applied if Samson's hair is uncut. Combined with the effects of Mad Enhancement, a Command Spell can easily be cancelled. Several times had Samson his body or his hair tied, but he always broke free.
    Bravery A-: Currently sealed due to the effects of Mad Enhancement. Increases melee damage and negates mental interferences, such as confusion or charm.

Noble Phantasm

Seven Braids
    Sheva Tzamah
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A
    Description:
    The representation of Samson's power coming from his hair. As long as his hair isn't cut, it increases his parameters even more without suffering any demerits. However, since Samson is relatively renowned, it's an easy to find weak spot (reaching it is other thing, though). Even if he loses his power, a ritual of prayer performed by the Master can help him regain it, although it takes some time, so it can't be done during battle.

Creator's notes
    Since I couldn't find Samson in the list, I've tried doing a profile for him. I'm not the greatest fan of the Bible, but I've always been impressed about how this man used something as random as a donkey's jawbone to kill 1,000 people. Personality-wise, I've tried not to make him a pseudo-Spartacus, although I'm still unsure about the result.
    For someone who was born to be the natural enemy of the Philistines, he really liked their women, that's why his "must kill all Philstines" doesn't work the same with girls.
    I also wanted to make him have a NP about the anecdot of him tying torches to the tails of 300 vixens to set fire to the Philistine crops, but the performance didn't look Berserker-like enough in my head.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 15th, 2018 at 05:17 PM.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    A bloody cool faceclaim usualy accounts to a bloody cool sheet, i like everything but the noble phantasm tho,
    you should given him a powerful anti-self noble phantasm with the chant being O, god let me die with the philstines, of course it being taken from his last moments.
    but its your sheet and if you feel like its good the way it is keep it that way.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was tempted to do it, but I already saw in other site a Samson with a self-destruct NP, so instead I recreated his last stand as a ritual that would give him his power back. Perhaps I should have done it so that during the survival time granted by Battle Continuation, he'd recover his strength, letting him do a last-ditch effort

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is my First Servant Profile here:

Bernhard von Heuvelmanns(Part1)

(Caster)

Background:
    He was Born in Belgian-france .During the second worldwar he worked as jazz musician and sciental Author and found frienships with stars like Josephine Baker and Louis Armstrong,later he decidet to search (also ouf the request of a certain Organisation) after hidden Creatures around the World.Later he became with his Bock "Sur la Piste des Bêtes Ignorées" (On the Track of Unknown Animals)the father of the Cryptozooklogy.
    [B
    Appearance[/B]]

Personality:

He has a Curious and passionatet Charackter.He is also a warm hearted and correct personHe is towards his Master depending on their nature either a caring Uncle or just a proffesianal/Adventure Partner.

Parameter:

Strenght
    Endurance:C-
    Agility:C+
    Mana:C
    Np:A+ - Ex

Skills:

Class Skills:

Territory Creation:A
    He can create his old Mansion "filed with curiosities and documents"or just a Little Study.

Item Creation:C
    He can create tome based magical scriipts and semii-advanced Alchemistical potion(out of modern standarts)

Single-Mindedness:C+
    It is the crystalisation of his Observation Capabilities and grants a + bost for Self-Preservation and the Eye of Mind and Eye of Motuvoyance skill
    Selv-Preservation:C+
    Eye of the Mind and eye of Motuvoyance(Movement-Observation) :Both C-
    In his Case :he can see see and Analyze the Movements of the othrs Movement and predict them to a certain degree,he gained this degree of Observation thanks to his researches and understanding of cryptic Creatures.

Nobelphantasm:

Enciclopedia Cryptonis
    Anti-Unit

It is A Magical Bock that has two functions :First its Major function/Ability is that enables him to bring either out of it or summon in a Servant summoning like mechanic Cryptids(creatures that hide theirselv aganst scientifical evidence searche)And Control them to a certain degree but they Keep parts of their Will.Each one have different abilities,some of them a quite weak but there are also a few Creature in it who can match up even a top Servant
    Second:it is able to evoke the secrets and Mysteries of a Area and enables Bernhard to use them for his advantage ,normally this fuction is negliible but under certain circumstces and Locations it is able to evoke ancient Mysteries like the Artemid Temple or the Gizeh-Plateau.

Here are the General iformations about the Crypids of his Book:Silar like Servants they have/behold parts of their Will,and that they get fame-bosts and additional abbilities in the origin country of their Lege,:like the Homanoids gets a different Presence Concealment of different Rank,The Arrow/Knige projectile immunity of the Genosqwa(Stonish Giant), that Spring eld Jack becomes a real Servant(this is the rare case where Bernhard summons a another Servant),Thunderbirds thunders beccomes a Servant-skilequivalent Mana Burst and so on...Here are some examples of the cryptids he can bring forth:Sasquatch,Druk,Groatslang,Basilisk,Gargoyle, Alghoi Khorkoi,Dzu-Teh and many more....

Groatslang:A
    After the legends of the African Aborigines ist a primeval creature and a mistake of the gods agter they noticed their mistake they split all with the exception of one Individuum into Elephants and snakes .ist Looks like a snake with Elephant Head ,Abilities:Its strenght is equall to Servant strenght rank A,Endurance B,Agility B,its very fast and cunning /equiped with a high inteligence wjich is similar like Higher-Dragon intelect (out of this reason and the difficulty to Control it he dislike to summon it)should it be evoke in south africa its get the Status of a millenia rankphantasmal beast.and a poisonous breath attack,also is it able to perform a vaccuum attack tosuck victims in its mouth also can it executa a Rank C wind pressure attack out of its trunk.

Thunderbird:
    Thunderbirds are known over the different Clans and kins of the Aborigines in the whole northernamerica,they should be origin of thunderstorms annnd be able to lift even a adult Bison,They are upto 4,5 metter Long and wingspann of upto 9,75.Have a spiky feather build,a sharp spear like beak,great scythe like half Retractable claws,their coloration is black and dark colortones in the mowst cases.Although they are predatory Cross-birds they are from cautious nature and in the most cases they are not a direct threat but they have no fear to attack Dragons in their territory if ,towards Humans ,they picked up often their Childs duue to their easyness as Prey but outside their Food searching they are aslong a the not be harmed no threat but in the case they should be attacked they strike with a almost Dragonlike Rage ,They can generate Lightnings and storms Bernhard has the capability to bring out of Kryptonis 5 semiadult Individuums and in Northamerica he can summon Three Adult Thunderbirds,which have a Thunder Mana-blast and be able to create a Thunderstorm,and also Dril like Tornados and Blade like Gusts. also are they able to use ther Claws ,Wings and beak .

Mina-san:How did you find my Profile ?please could you say me how i can make the hide and Show Windows?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 26th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.