Page 532 of 858 FirstFirst ... 32432482522527530531532533534537542582632 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I assume Pine was talking about his Territory Creation Skill.
    Ah, completely forgot that existed, lemme alter it.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Secrecy is a meme, the giant divine bull on the sky is just a tornado, the entire city has gas leaks, a war was just a random meteor falling, don't worry.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    If you can cover a girl that can walk on water shooting a massive beam at basically Cthulhu while a UFO throws swords at a military jet possessed by an angry knight just by saying it was a gas leak, I'm sure you can cover the apparition of Las Vegas 2 with a gas leak too.
    Fair enough, but those things at least happened where (mostly) no muggles were around. Not only is Las Vegas 2.0 ridiculously conspicuous, it has the explicit effect of drawing people to visit it.

This isn't a critique of the sheet or anything (as other people here have made NPs that would wreck the masquerade way more then that), just a casual observation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Secrecy is a meme, the giant divine bull on the sky is just a tornado, the entire city has gas leaks, a war was just a random meteor falling, don't worry.
    SF at least had the justification of Snowfield being inscribed with wards to keep people from freaking out, and it even mentioned they were strained to the breaking point after all the craziness that had taken place.

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Fair enough, but those things at least happened where (mostly) no muggles were around. Not only is Las Vegas 2.0 ridiculously conspicuous, it has the explicit effect of drawing people to visit it.

This isn't a critique of the sheet or anything (as other people here have made NPs that would wreck the masquerade way more then that), just a casual observation.

Just saying, Memory Altering/Erasure isn't that new of a thing.

Also, they supposedly hid Magus Kind even with the Hanging Gardens despite how absurdly large the entire thing was, so I don't think hiding a City is hard. Hell, they also just claimed that the Fuyuki "Fire" was just a fire, despite what it looked like.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecksukaribruh View Post
    Just saying, Memory Altering/Erasure isn't that new of a thing.

Also, they supposedly hid Magus Kind even with the Hanging Gardens despite how absurdly large the entire thing was, so I don't think hiding a City is hard. Hell, they also just claimed that the Fuyuki "Fire" was just a fire, despite what it looked like.
    Flying Gardens was at least really high up in the air, so even if people saw it would probably just be dismissed as a UFO or the like. But I concede to your basic point, so there's really no point arguing this any further.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just a quick thing, that's not how Paremeters work.
    + and - are not half a rank. A + is a modifier that allows a rank to double in power in certain circumstances (i.e. Rank E has a value of 10, Rank E+ still has a value of 10 but can occasionally double up to 20). A - is a modifier that signifies that the skill or Parameter can just barely reach that rank, and is really unstable.
    Just a quick thing, that's not how Paremeters work.
    For parameters, that is stats, + is a modifier that allows momentarily doubling. There is no "certain circumstances" it just happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoc
    Now, things like B+ and A+ represent the unique ability to multiply these numerical values for just an instant.
    A - is that the rank is equivalent to the letter ability but the ability does not equal to the rank.
    For instance, if Herc faced someone with B+ STR A- STR and A STR. The B+ person would not break through God Hand. The STR A and A- would both break through God Hand but the A- would do about B rank damage.
    If Saber faced someone with B+ STR, A- STR, and A STR. The B+ person would do the most damage for a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you a lot for the corrections You.

Sorry about the misinformation y'all, I guess I didn't remember that stuff as well as I thought I did, should've checked before saying anything.

Blog Entries
    Int's okay. In GO, nobody cares about parameters.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider of the Northern Plains
    Faceclaim
    FC
    Servant Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Pîhtokahanapiwiyin
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: America (19th century)
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: D
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank E: A Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.
    Because he is a Heroic Spirit from an age where Mystery was very thin, one can hardly expect any Magic Resistance from Rider.

Riding - Rank A+: All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:

Peacemaker - Rank B: A composite Skill combining Proof of Friendship and Diplomacy. The combined effect allows Rider to establish grounds for dialogue between combatants. In addition, an effect similar to Charisma is produced, allowing him to better affect others with his words. The effect can be used on a great number of people at the same time, but the effect’s strength weakens as the amount of targets rises.

Animal Dialogue (Buffalo) - Rank B: The Skill of communication of intention with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'.
    Rider can communicate even complex thoughts to buffalo. The beasts can also convey complex messages to Rider himself.

Shamanism - Rank C+: A Skill to enter a dialogue with spirits passed down by the Cree.
    Usage varies depending on the spirits contacted, but effects similar to Clairvoyance as well as reinforcement of existing abilities can be manifested. The Skill’s effects are boosted when used in conjunction with Rider’s Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms
    Wâpiskâw Paskwâwimostos:
    Great White Buffalo

Anti-Army, Rank B+
    Rider’s Noble Phantasm, attained through the connotations with buffalo that he gained during his early life. Manifesting as an enormous, stark white buffalo, Wâpiskâw Paskwâwimostos is actually based more on the mythology of another First Nations tribe on the Interior Plains, the Lakota. Rider has access to this Noble Phantasm thanks to his solemn wish for peace as well as the Cree’s openness for intertribal relations and marriages, creating a mixing of cultures.
    Appearing as an incarnation of Ptesáŋwiŋ, or White Buffalo Calf Woman, the buffalo is a Divine Beast, emanating an almost physical aura of divine grace. As a symbol of a prophecy of peace, the buffalo has a calming aura while it isn’t engaged in battle. Wâpiskâw Paskwâwimostos can also walk on air, being capable of traversing the sky. While riding it, Rider’s Magic Resistance is also ranked up.
    Though the beast is physically powerful and possesses strong defenses, its true offensive capability comes to the fore when releasing the Noble Phantasm’s true name. By stampeding, the buffalo creates a cloud of white smoke that remains to trail after it, billowing outward as the buffalo advances. Those enveloped by the smoke begin to dissolve almost instantly, leaving nought but bones once the smoke clears. Servants are more resistant to the effect, and merely suffer a great amount of damage, as well as receiving a rank-down on their parameters.
    Despite Wâpiskâw Paskwâwimostos’ violent nature, the buffalo is as calm and peaceful as its rider, at least until it is provoked. Once angered by an enemy, it will not cease until its target is reduced to broken bones on the ground.
    Rider is unsure of how to feel about Wâpiskâw Paskwâwimostos, as it is capable of great destruction when called to do so. As a man of peace, he is conflicted in using it, even for the sake of attaining his wish to the Holy Grail.

Description
    Dislikes: Warmongerers, greed
    Talents: Buffalo calling, pacification
    Natural Enemy: N/A

Rider’s true identity is Pîhtokahanapiwiyin, the Cree Peacemaker, also known as Chief Poundmaker.

Pîhtokahanapiwiyin is a selfless man, seeing peaceful coexistence as the ultimate ideal. As a man of peace, he loathes war, but does understand the necessity that others might see it as. He merely wishes for a world where such things would not be necessary. Though he feels like this, Pîhtokahanapiwiyin is still drawn to the Holy Grail War by the lure of an omnipotent wish. If at all possible, he would like to try and resolve the War without needless bloodshed. To him, battle is a last resort.
    Pîhtokahanapiwiyin is happy to interact with Servants of a righteous nature, but conversely has difficulties bearing with evil Servants, anti-heroes and warmongerers. Upon meeting another Servant, he will try to establish relations using his ‘Peacemaker’ Skill. If communication is proven to be impossible, he will seek to retreat rather than battle. Only when cornered or having to act in direct defense of his Master or allies will Pîhtokahanapiwiyin resort to fighting. Once his mind is fully made up, though, he will fight expediently and without flair, seeking to bring the battle to a swift conclusion.

He will respect his role as a Servant in relation to his Master, but will frown on attempts to coerce him to act against his will. Under a like-minded Master, Pîhtokahanapiwiyin will thrive. Pîhtokahanapiwiyin’s wish to the Holy Grail would be one of lasting peace for the world.

Lore
    Pîhtokahanapiwiyin was a Plains Cree chief.
    Being the son of a medicine man, in his youth he used his training to attracts herds of buffalo into pounds, thus gaining his other name, Poundmaker.

He participated in signing treaties with the Canadian government, but became critical of the government’s failures to live up to their promises. After breaking off with a band of his own, his people eventually drifted to become part of North-West Rebellion. Pîhtokahanapiwiyin wanted no part in it, but couldn’t stop some of his warriors. The only thing he could do was to stop the conflict from escalating after a battle with Canadian forces.
    Afterwards, he gave himself up to the government to surrender. He was convicted of treason and sentenced to prison. His stay in prison devastated his health, and he died shortly after being released.

Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 27th, 2018 at 04:12 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so this is the poundmaker you have mentioned ,very good Profile ! one Question shiki-pon are you a native english Speaker if i allowed to ask ?
    and what oppinion would do you think would Pîhtokahanapiwiyin have from Jeronimo?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    so this is the poundmaker you have mentioned ,very good Profile ! one Question shiki-pon are you a native english Speaker if i allowed to ask ?
    and what oppinion would do you think would Pîhtokahanapiwiyin have from Jeronimo?
    Nope, I'm not a native english speaker.
    Pihtokahanapiwiyin probably wouldn't like Geronimo too much, given that Geronimo did resort to violence. He sympathizes with Geronimo's motives, but disagrees with his methods.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Int's okay. In GO, nobody cares about parameters.
    I'd love someone to make a version of FGO in which parameters actually matter. I can't stand seeing Asterios doing low damage with A++ rank Strength while Xuanzang palm strikes everyone's shit with E rank Strength

Blog Entries
    I'd love someone to make a version of FGO in which parameters actually matter. I can't stand seeing Asterios doing low damage with A++ rank Strength while Xuanzang palm strikes everyone's shit with E rank Strength
    about that although i have no Grand order i wondered why Sainth Martha has D Rank strenght when she had beaten Tarasque,one Question know/have someone a comparison to the strenght,speed,mana and endurance(especially the fiest two ) ranks ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider Martha is trying to be a good sainty girl, and good sainty girls don't punch armored dragons into submission

one Question know/have someone a comparison to the strenght,speed,mana and endurance(especially the fiest two ) ranks ?
    Wat

Blog Entries
    Rider Martha is trying to be a good sainty girl, and good sainty girls don't punch armored dragons into submission

Wat
    i meant a example ,a comparison as imaginations help for the ranks.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 27th, 2018 at 08:46 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rarity be a cruel mistress.

i meant a example ,a comparison as imaginations help or the ranks.
    Not really helping your case. He probably means something along the lines of "can you give me comparisons between different ranks of STR, END and AGI". It's sort of amusing that now he decides to try and figure out what the ranks actually mean. Better late than never, I guess.

Edit: And before this veers too much offtopic (remember, there are question threads elsewhere - not that Koga can find them, but they're there), Martha has a D-ranked strength as a Rider mainly due to ye olde Class Parameters (which for Rider are STR and END D, AGI B, Mana C, Luck E and NP -).
    Martha the Heroic Spirit stretches out these Parameters to fit her legend. As Martha the Rider has already tamed Tarasque, she has no particular feats of STR attached to her. Thus D.
    Same goes for AGI.
    Now, her END is ranked C, which probably has to do with her being an early Christian. Suffering persecution isn't the same as fighting monsters and/or getting the crap beaten out of you, but it's something. There's also the fortitude of her faith to be considered.
    Martha's Mana is A, owing to the fact that she is a Saint, is from the era where Mystery was still very strong and had all kinds of supernatural stuff happen to her.
    The A+ Luck is most likely due to not suffering any particular personal hardships or failings in her legend, as well as being a non-martyr Saint (Christian Saints seem to have a uniformly high Luck.
    As for her NP stat (which I figure is related to the fame/strength/whatever of one's legend/NP), it's A+ due to being involved in one of the more famous dragon stories as well as being a Christian Saint.
    That's how I figure it, anyway.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 27th, 2018 at 08:58 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, you mean something like "B+ in Strength allows you to stop a plane with your bare hands"?

Blog Entries
    Oh, you mean something like "B+ in Strength allows you to stop a plane with your bare hands"?
    Yes,something like in this direction.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 27th, 2018 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Before im working on my next servant ;i want to hear the ideas and oppinions of all here ,which ideas would you mina-san have for Schihab ad-Din Yahya Suhrawardi `?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 27th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Please remind me not to write sheets when I'm having a bad day, or I'll end making shitty joke characters.

Alter Ego
    Identity: Zayd
    Also known as: Zayd the Base, “too easy”, Future King of Assassins
    Height: 173 cm
    Weight: 65 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Persia
    Weapon: Daggers
    Dislikes: Being disposable
    Talents: Acrobatics
    Natural enemy: Gilgamesh

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Luck: E
    Mana: C
    NP: C

Background
    Zayd is one of the multiple personalities of the Assassin known as Hassan of the Hundred Faces, usually manifested as an individual due to the Hassan’s Noble Phantasm.
    After being killed in a Holy Grail War, Zayd encountered a consultation room directed by a homunculus and a young girl. After telling them what distressed him, the girls wounded Zayd with the harsh truth, calling him “disposable pawn” and “fake among fakes” among many other things, as well as telling him off for his arrogance. The assassin admitted his faults and attempted to redeem himself by working for the offenders, but his offer was declined. After having humiliated him, the homunculus encouraged Zayd, telling him that now that his troubles had been solved, his place was on the battlefield.
    With his tension high again for being thought highly by someone, Zayd left the room after claiming he’ll become the king of Assassins and leave his name on the pages of history. However, he met a tragic fate after leaving, and was eliminated together with the rest of Hassan of the Hundred Faces. His last words were a complaint about the unfair treatment the Assassin class received.
    Because of his nature as a fragment of a Servant’s personality and him knowing that he wouldn’t receive a proper treatment as an Assassin, Zayd is summoned in the extra class Alter Ego.

Personality
    Although serious when he has to get to work, Zayd is actually a rather funny person with a main character complex. Although his goal is to become the king of Assassins, he is conscious about him actually being an Alter Ego. He claims that he did it on purpose because his Master and his Master’s allies saw him as fodder when he was an Assassin.
    He shows great confidence in his skills despite being a third-rate Servant (don’t say anything about it, or he’ll cry). As a matter of fact, he is too confident, saying “Too easy” aloud even in the middle of a secret mission when things are going as he wants them to go.
    When referring to Hundred Faces, he always doubts if he should say “they” or “I”. Even if he has decided to act independently from the original body, he’s still part of it, after all.

Skills
    Class skills
    Presence Concealment A+
    Derived from Zayd’s origin as part of an Assassin. It is almost impossible to be detected even by a Servant. However, its efficiency will degrade when preparations for an attack are taken.

Personal skills
    Projectile (Daggers) C
    The ability to throwing projectile weapons with expertise. In this case, the skill is generally limited at daggers, although stones work as well. Zayd throws his knives with great accuracy and a power close to that of a firearm.

Instinct D

The capacity to instantly determine the best personal course of action in combat. The trajectory of projectiles can be predicted, as well as the presence of traps. The low rank comes from Zayd usually getting carried away and letting his guard down, what makes him ignore his hunches unconsciously.

Battle Retreat C
    Allows to retire safely from battle when the conditions aren’t favorable. Due to Zayd’s personality, by the time he wants to escape, it may be too late.

Noble Phantasm

Zaydbaniya
    Motivational melody

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:
    A music player in which Zayd has stored his favorite Kajiura themes. A provisional Noble Phantasm that receives a different name from that of the ones used by the Old Men of the Mountain, and that will be replaced with something better and cooler when he develops his own technique.
    Listening to the music pumps Zayd up and makes him feel filled with energy, giving a rank up to his parameters. The music is reproduced automatically in his head whenever he engages in combat, and he can choose which soundtrack will play next. Because he is focused in listening to the music, Zayd becomes resistant to sound-based attacks and mental debuffs too.

Relations
    Hassan of the Hundred Faces: “Brothers and sisters… No, wait. Should I say ‘me’? Argh, how could I know?! Anyways, I’m going to chase my dreams from now on, so you can’t count with me! Should you/i change your/my name to Hassan of the Ninety-Nine Faces…?
    A really complicated and awkward encounter, to meet yourself 99 times. Since he didn’t give a proper explanation to why he is acting alone, this is even more awkward.

King Hassan: “So, it is a fragment of Hundred Faces. What dost thou chase by straying away from the path of the rest of thy self? Renown as what thou hast rejected to be? Fool –– Bring thy head”
    – King Hassan
    Despite not being an Assassin or an official Old Man of the Mountain, Zayd isn’t free from the lecture of the Great Founder, who sees him as the most insolent Hassan and the one whose head deserves the most to be cut off.

Gilgamesh: “Hah, he may have beaten me once, but I’ve thought of a new move to beat that golden Archer! Look and behold:
    Zaydnuma Elish
    Zayd of Destruction that Assassinated Heaven and Earth
    !!”
    The King of Heroes is clearly superior to Zayd in all aspects, but he doesn’t give up in trying to make him pay for having been killed by him in a previous Holy Grail War.

Irisviel von Einzbern: “I’d recognize that face anywhere! You are the one who made me realize what I should do! I’m so grateful to you!”
    Although Zayd feels he owns her his life for having been motivated by her, Iri doesn’t remember having met him.

Hassan candidate: “Wait, aren’t you that girl who couldn’t become a Hassan because we… er, Hundred Faces became Hassan instead? What a coincidence, I’m trying to become a Hassan on my own as well. It seems that we are destined to be rivals, don’t you think so? Ahahahaha, hahahahahaha!”
    In his mind, Zayd feels inferior for not being able to do something similar to the beautiful Assassin.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 5th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.