Page 669 of 858 FirstFirst ... 169569619659664667668669670671674679719769 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

More Than A Little Bit Dead Inside Karolingi's Avatar
    Sorry about that, when I make my sheets I usually don’t include how they would interact with other servants in their personality. But I would say that if Charles Martel met his grandson either in a Grail War or some other event he would be very proud and friendly to Charlemagne. He would constantly praise him for the empire he built and for taking the fight to the Umayyads. This will not stop Charles Martel from fighting him grandson to the best of his abilities though, for Charles Martel has no moral chains keeping him from killing his own kin in pursuit of power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    You'd think even Rider Charlie would still have Le Martellus/La Pucelle/Sword of the Five Crosses whatever the fuck you wanna call it
    It's pretty okay
    To be frank, I had no idea Charles wielded that sword. I got most of my info for the sheet from Wikipedia and Beja’s Chronicle so that might be why.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Karolingi your Charles and Hermes profile are very good especially their noblephantasm ifi understood it Right has hermes Emerald tablet has properties of the first magic ?
    and i have myself aleady once asked if it possible that a sehaisenzo attract the Attention of the counterforce like in Gilles caster case with the gigantic Horror when the Horror would have succeded to feed on Human would become Alaya active or Gaia because ist a Alien creature ?nevertheless excelent profile karoling ,one Question how do you find my Fenrir ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 24th, 2018 at 08:22 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    ,one Question how do you find my Fenrir ?
    Koga, it seems that people typically don't like it when others request feedback on their sheets.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    right

Spoiler:
    any thought on my Zagreus sheet?

The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    right

Spoiler:
    I always loved the concept of Alter Egos, so Zagreus has me immediately intrigued. His id_es personal class skill is perfect for the theme of the character, and Puer Aeternus and Rosy-Cheeked Adonis were great choices to fit with his personality. My one question would be what the applications of Crown of the Cosmos are, outside of the lightning added to his Noble Phantasm. But besides that, the characterization and abilities of Zagreus are perfect, and I'd be excited to see any more Alter Egos from you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaodzilla View Post
    I always loved the concept of Alter Egos, so Zagreus has me immediately intrigued. His id_es personal class skill is perfect for the theme of the character, and Puer Aeternus and Rosy-Cheeked Adonis were great choices to fit with his personality. My one question would be what the applications of Crown of the Cosmos are, outside of the lightning added to his Noble Phantasm. But besides that, the characterization and abilities of Zagreus are perfect, and I'd be excited to see any more Alter Egos from you.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Yeah, the Class Skill is an id_es actually, it was mentioned in Extra mats as one of the possible id_es, along with A Taste of Bondage and Cognate Aversion (so if I were to make another Alter Ego I would just use these.) As for Zagreus' Crown of Cosmos, as the description says, it basically is Zeus' power as God of the Sky, only heavily nerfed, so it can control the weather, summon thunderbolt, and makes him bossy, etc. Once again, thanks for the feedback, things like this is one that makes one more motivated to create more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    pfft
    lol it works at least
    Last edited by 34; September 25th, 2018 at 01:05 AM. Reason: huh

The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    Once again, thanks for the feedback, things like this is one that makes one more motivated to create more.
    Of course!! I always love reading the sheets from this forum, and yours are always on my priority list when I see them!! I'm very curious as to what Servants you'd create using Cognate Aversion and A Taste of Bondage. As I said, I love thinking of Alter Egos (Such as a Mr. Hyde that possesses his master, his personality being formed by the repressed urges of the host), so Zagreus was a treat to read.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego Andromeda with A Taste of Bondage

Blog Entries
    Why dont want anyone comment on my profile ?

Spoiler:
    quite interesting i must say

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    pfft
    sory what do you mean ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 25th, 2018 at 10:53 AM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Alter Ego Andromeda with A Taste of Bondage
    That sounds like an interesting one. I'll have to do that. But first, I gotta figure out just what in the heck a Skill like that would do...
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A mix of Sadistic Constitution and Masochistic Constitution, and + modifers for binding-related actions?

Blog Entries
    Sory for the delay but this message has stuccked somewhere in my scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Regarding Jimmu, there's this myth that I recently discovered that he was actually some guy from China named Xu Fu. Xu Fu was the court alchemist/wizard for Qin Shi Huang and was sent East to look for some mountain associated with immortality (Penglai?). So as the story goes, Xu Fu left with a grand fleet, never came back and apparently established himself as ruler in a distant land he discovered.
    Thats indeed a good idea for Jimmu as Caster mhm nice Detail ,Shiki i will use it ! i have heard from Penglai that was a "supposedly" legend Island far in the east from China where the sun is "Born "

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    With Thor you could probably look at Prisma's Beatrice for some inspiration, given she has a lot of his stuff. Just make sure to set your versions apart in some way, since a straight rip from canon is never interesting.

Jimmu could have the Imperial Regalia a NPs (probably limited by Class), high-ranked Divinity and Charisma and some Skill or NP to represent his divine authority as founder and first emperor of Japan. If you want to set your take on him apart a bit more from other Jimmu sheets you could even give him
    Heavenly Jewelled Spear
    Amenonuhoko
    , the spear used by the gods in Shintoism to create the first island of Japan. Jimmu himself never actually held the spear in life, but you could justify him having it as an NP by a conceptual association of the mythical creation of Japan (the island) with the mythical founding of Japan (the country) that Jimmu carried out.

I have no familiarity with Yudhishthira's legend and with Fenris I'd probably be too biased by my own take on him/her to be of any help, sorry.
    Okay i know that there is a Thor or rather Magni Card .

Imperial regalia (?) do you mean Privileg ?It exist already some Jimmu Sheets here i didnt know that?Funny(two mind one thought) i wanted Amenonuhoko to be his primer Noblephantasm as Lancer aswell as have him other Shishinto(As Saber) ,Kusanagi(Saber aswell as Archer),Yatas-Kagami(all),Yasaka no Magatama (all),Flece/sash of the primal Fox(All classes) ,a Dragon aswell a Nipponia nippon Ibis as mount and the Asuza Yumi(Archer) as his Noblephantasm in the respective classes ,what do you think ?

Yudhishthira was good at spears and chariot races, so make him Lancer or Rider. I'd give him a skill related to his knowledge transmitted to him by Shiva, Vyasa and other sages. Also, make him a compulsive Gambler

- - - Updated - -
    PS: He was the only of his family to reach Heaven and likes dogs

- - - Updated - -

And he cursed women so that they reveal their secrets. That makes for a good skill
    Good i will Keep that in mind

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Imperial regalia (?) do you mean Privileg ?It exist already some Jimmu Sheets here i didnt know that?Funny(two mind one thought) i wanted Amenonuhoko to be his primer Noblephantasm as Lancer aswell as have him other Shishinto(As Saber) ,Kusanagi(Saber aswell as Archer),Yatas-Kagami(all),Yasaka no Magatama (all),Flece/sash of the primal Fox(All classes) ,a Dragon aswell a Nipponia nippon Ibis as mount and the Asuza Yumi(Archer) as his Noblephantasm in the respective classes ,what do you think ?
    By Imperial Regalia I mean this. Giving Jimmu a Crested Ibis as an NP seems like an incredible stretch though. As far as I know there aren't even any legends about that bird in Japanese culture/mythology, so I can only assume you chose it just because it has "Nippon" in the name. Please correct me if I'm wrong here though.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The only thing remotely related to a legend with a crested ibis I've found is a hotel at the first place where they were reintroduced to Japan or something like that. Other than that, there's only news about how it's an endangered species and lots of pics of Kemono Friends

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    By Imperial Regalia I mean this. Giving Jimmu a Crested Ibis as an NP seems like an incredible stretch though. As far as I know there aren't even any legends about that bird in Japanese culture/mythology, so I can only assume you chose it just because it has "Nippon" in the name. Please correct me if I'm wrong here though.
    to be honest , i wanted to gave him because the Name ,but okay ill let him have insteat a Mandshurian Crane as second mount which i must say represent better Japan. beside the mount what do you say to the other noblephantasm and one Question i want to give my Fenris Lancer and later also Jimmu beside the Ground weapon diffrent techinique with them should i describe them more as different noblphantasm n their own ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A quick search on Jimmu relates him with the Yatagarasu, a three-legged crow

Blog Entries
    A quick search on Jimmu relates him with the Yatagarasu, a three-legged crow
    Hm this would be also a formidable mount but my problemis that i want to symbolize the mount as a great japanese iconic ,but it should also have formidable capabilities befitting jimu and his personality and abbilities. which ideas would you have for Yatagarasu as his mount abbility wise i would have that yata has Illusion and Teleportation abbilities and be able to dodge strickes by crumble in Razorsharp feathers yatagarasu can use as bladestorm and is able to form bact into his originalstate ,what do you say About this suggestions padorou?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do some research, my dude. Look up what it represents and what it did in the legends and pull stuff from there

Maybe relate it to what the yatagarasu was actually belived to do instead of a naruto summoning

It sounds a lot like the hippogriff tbh