Page 490 of 858 FirstFirst ... 390440480485488489490491492495500540590 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Looking forward to the rash of expected Stephen Hawking sheets.

Not really.
    I for one am hoping for none.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I for one am hoping for none.
    That would be for the best.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Incoming flood of rejected Hassans, probably.

Blog Entries
    Eheh. This one is a bit special to me - I decided to recreate and update one of my oldest servants and RP characters, to better do her justice and at least partially redeem Sunny of 2012.

Class:
    Lancer
    True Name: Hua Mulan
    Alignment: Lawful Good

"'When the two rabbits run side by side,
    How can you tell the female from the male?'

For that matter, can you tell which was me?
    ...No, of course not. My apologies, Master."

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Mana: D
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    "Hua Mulan."

A famous story first recorded in a ballad during the sixth century. The village girl, or noble, or farmhand who ran away from home and disguised herself as a man, to protect her aging and infirm father, and won merit in combat before returning home. Or being executed. Or dying in combat. Or even, perhaps, being allowed to continue to serve, either as herself or in disguise. In truth, there are many variations on the tale, and her family name ranges from Fa to Hua, Wei to Zhu, and others still. It is believed that "Hua" is the dominant surname only because of its poetic meaning in connection with "Mulan", not because of any grain of truth, and the warrior woman of the original ballad lacks any family name at all.

Her historicity is itself questioned, as her name does not appear in Exemplary Women, a compilation of biographies of women during the Northern Wei dynasty. However, her story is recorded in Yan Xiyuan's One Hundred Beauties, which chronicled various women in Chinese folklore. She has been regarded at times as a heroine of the Northern Wei dynasty and at others claimed by the Tang, but it is unlikely that any one woman perfectly meets the criteria to be called "Hua Mulan."

A flexible story with as many possibilities as the ten thousand things - broad enough to encompass the achievements of myriad women from all walks of life who chose to disguise themselves and go to war, their own feats and stories eclipsed by an archetypical folk tale.

Tens of thousands of messy, complicated stories.
    One simple, convenient and ideal legend.
    All united under one banner.

Forever.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    A difficult servant to deal with, Lancer never lets go of her self-image as an ideal soldier, even to her and her master's detriment. Whether preparing tea, engaging in battle, or procuring rations, Lancer approaches all aspects of her life with grace and a serious attitude, even in situations where it is laughable or disquieting. To even improperly prepare tea is as worthy of reprimand as a rout on the battlefield. Yet the only one Lancer holds to that standard is herself, and she will rarely openly hold it against her master. This is not to say she tolerates a lax or lazy summoner - merely that her disappointment is quiet, implied, and scathingly silent. But she is warm to those who try their best and understanding of circumstances beyond their control, forgiving them where she would never forgive herself.

She wasn't always so severe, but as a summoned Heroic Spirit, Lancer is acutely aware of the loss of her own memories in the current of "Mulan's" experiences. While she can be gentle and even kind, she can never allow herself to fully let go, lest she fall from her precarious position atop a mound of bodies and stories without end. Balancing her ego on the head of a pin, she clutches the few remaining bonds that make her 'her' close to her heart. She can no longer remember the face of the father she fought for. She is no longer certain of the town in which she grew up. But she still remembers those few whose company she treasured, and for their sake, she holds firm at all times.

Even if her own identity fragments, she will not let go of theirs, in order to win them the smallest prize they can hope for.

To be remembered.

Class Abilities:
    Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    Chinese Martial Arts
    A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its learning difficulty is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where one is said to have finally "learned it". By default, Lancer's experience in this skill is a mere A-rank, owing to the rudimentary education received by some of the individual women in her collective. However, it can be said that the foundation of martial arts lies in repetition and understanding, and as an aggregate being, there exist few fundamentals that Lancer has not practiced tens of thousands of times over the course of many lives. While she lacks in individual, advanced technique, the basics of Chinese martial arts, breathing, and proper flow of qi have been drilled into the very core of her being.

Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country and increases the ability of allies during group battles. As a general, Lancer shared a connection with her forces and is skilled at fostering morale.

Espionage
    A skill that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. Whether a next-door neighbor, an experienced courtesan, a shrewd shopkeeper's daughter, or a brash male roughneck, there are few roles that Lancer cannot successfully adopt by accessing appropriate memories and experiences, albeit not without consequence. However, once outed, this skill loses its effects.

Noble Phantasms:
    Laotong - Lifetimes of Merit unto Eternity
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The only Noble Phantasm allowed to "Hua Mulan" and the foundation of her very existence as a Heroic Spirit. As an aggregate collective of many tales and lives, the banner of "Hua Mulan" collects the skill and experience of the whole and makes it available to Lancer at all times. Not an active ability, or even a passive blessing, but the natural state of being for a legion confined within one story and one body. This Noble Phantasm derives its name from the Chinese concept of laotong, or kindred sisters united by an unbreakable, eternal bond.

A hundred women who mastered the art of riding a horse. Ten thousand women who earned distinction as strategists and innovators on the fields of war. A hundred thousand who mastered the sword and spear through blood, sweat, and first-hand life lessons rather than any proper school. Through use of intertwined and exhaustive memories and experiences, martial skills such as Riding, Strategy, Eye of the Mind (True) and so on may be freely exercised at an equivalent rank. However, skills that derive from external blessings, innate qualities, or mystery are unavailable due to the common nature of the women who comprise Lancer's saint graph. By stacking the mundane and the unremarkable towards infinity, their combined skill reaches for the preternatural divine.

In Lancer's unique case as the current dominant persona, she is capable of using this Noble Phantasm for another purpose: to project and invoke the memories of the specific women she discovered and served with and whose stories were also recorded as "Mulan," temporarily manifesting them at E-rank parameters equivalent to a wraith or shadow servant. Although similar in effect to the assassin said to divide his own existence into many separate iterations, the effect of this Noble Phantasm is more accurately said to be crystallizing Lancer's own memories into corporeal form, at the cost of one full rank in every attribute for each Spirit manifested in this way at one time.

Because they are little more than her own memories and remain a part of her even when she is recreating their personalities, Lancer is able to synchronize her senses with theirs, allowing them to effectively fight as one body and making up for the loss in parameters. Her companions roughly equate to the remaining six class containers, whether a brash, tomboyish wodao-wielding swordswoman, a paired horse rider and archer, or a failed alchemist who surreptitiously introduced gunpowder into early Chinese warfare. While weak, they may be used as scouts, companions, or distractions, and seem to be aware of experiences that have occurred in prior invocations (although this is only due to Lancer's own thoughts and unconscious mental effort).

However, since invocation of this ability involves diluting her personal existence in the collective, Lancer is able to call upon only a limited number of her companions at once without risking loss of her self, and summoning all six would likely result in the permanent loss of her individual ego as "Hua Mulan."
    Last edited by Sunny; March 15th, 2018 at 11:58 PM.

Signature by fumato

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.

"my blade shines dimly my master, I wish to make it glow like the sun, so let us ride to battle!!!!."

True name: Frithiof
    titles: Frithiof the bold.
    Class: saber
    alternate classes: berserker.
    Place of origion: Norway.
    Catlysts: ashes kept by a cult like sect of mages.
    Alightment: chaotic good.
    Dislikes: trickery, jealousy, hunger, bordem, And pointless bickering.
    Natural enemies: Helgi, halfdan.
    Natural allies: None.

Parameters:
    strength: B+
    agility: B
    endurance: A
    mana: C
    luck: B
    Np: A++

class skills:
    rideing
    As a legendary hero of Norse mythology, and prince to boot he has rank that is fitting for one such himself, he can ride any mount so long as it is not of phantasmagorical variety, this includes modern vehicles such as planes, jets, helicopters, jeeps, tanks, etc.

magic resistance
    saber is a special case in which he was born with magic resistance of B rank, and would possess regardless of class, thou in his case is not of any bloodline or protection of the gods, but just something born, it takes spells of equal rank to break throu his magic resistance.

personel skills:

War cry
    a technique he learned from his time as a Viking thou as he was not legendary for it his rank in the skill is quite low, when used both him and his ally's gain a boost in moral, and it causes fear requiring either magic resistance or a skill like bravery of the same rank to null, allies also loose any mental interference if the same rank.

Instincts
    B.
    Haveing hined his instincts throu battle and training, he possess a sort of sixth sense and can react to uncovering and incoming attacks, as well as sense bloodlust.

Charisma
    suitable for saber as he was king of his own country for a while.

Bravery
    negates the effect of mental interference which can inhibit combat preformence.
    A tank truly given to one who's tittle had been Frithiof the bold.

Perfect of body and mind.
    a skill denoting him having been born of the perfect body, mind, and soul. This skill however is purely cosmetic skill at this rank, while if his rank were higher it would possess an itemendation mental effect on his opponents, but due to his rank being low, it's just cosmetic, simply his form is perceived as whatever the person looking upon him believes to be the best body.

backstory:
    Born from thorstien, he lived with his foster sister ingeborg, he was praised at a young age for his superhuman strength and good looks, after he came of age his now step brothers half don helgi sent him on long, quit and sent his sister who he had come to love to a secluded island were it was said that no one could have intercourse, when he came back he still visited his sister, but when his brothers found out he was exiled, he then joined the Vikings and learned many skills and fighting styles along the way, he later waged war on his brothers in revenge for them marrying his sister to off the to the king of old, he killed one of his brothers who fought back, but the other gave up and become his vassals, he then went and visited the king of old, and after many years he was finally able to marry his sister, dying a rather happy life.

Personality: he is a kind, and honorable man to a degree, who seeks battle but dies not however bereaved in glory or really even, while he is honorable his way of fighting is less then honorable utlyses in dirty tactics and other such methods he far from an honorable fighter, but as an idvidual he is honorable, he as he even spared his step brother. And he tends to give servants advice in the middle of battle. He does not have a wish for the Grail, his only wish is being able to fight.

Np:

Name: Arngurvadal
    title: "the sword of wars harsh lights, and peace's soft glow."
    the sword used by saber, it posses two abilities the first ability is activated fully when three requirements are meant the second ability cannot be activated until after the requirements are meant.

the first requirement is that he be facing either an army, small or large, or an idvidual powerful enough to be considered an army. Servants fit this requirement regardless of how powerful they are as servants. When this requirement is meant the sword will glow with a harsh light, as well saber will begin to glow and glues with a harsh and bight golden light will appear accrose his body, he will gain a mental affect of the Np called "blessings of war" increaseing all his parameters by A rank and all his rank skills become A+, as well as all his skill with the exception of at the boundary are increased by one rank. This represents the beginning of a war.

The second requirement is that both his openents and his own blood is spilled during the course of the battle, saber cannot spill his own blood however this must done by his oppenent. When this requirement is meant, his sword will then glow with a blindingly harsh glow of golden and red light that swirl together as if the same. The light can then be controlled by saber, and increase the rage of his sword, and thus increase his attack rage by extreme amount, the light itself also possess greate destructive capability, and each successfull landing gives them a sudden desire to kill which increase with each strike eventually making coherent thought impossible. This represents the climax and final battle of a war.

The third requirement Is that saber is victories in battle, either by his oppenent retreating or him having taken there life, the sword will change from a blinding harsh glow to a calm and nice feeling sifter golden glow, the sword gains the ability to heal all
    pod sabers wounds no matter how serious this includes chopped limbs, or even a destroyed a heart and can replenish 80% of sabers mana supply, this comes at the cost however of being unable to attack or defend himself for the entire day, as this represents the idea of peace, once the next day is upon saber he can repeat the cycle.
    Last edited by venomking; March 18th, 2018 at 04:17 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hua Mulan: I like this one. The way you've made it a conglomerate of all the unnamed warrior women fits the character nicely. It's what I tried with my Arsene Lupin but, you know, better. The NP originally read like it would be suited for the Rider class but you've turned it into an interesting spin on the ally summon archetype.

I'm also quite fond of the figure of Mulan, I made my own a couple of years back though I'm not sure how it holds up (and it's my favourite Disney movie too).

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Three sheets in a row... Phew.
    Is it just me or At the Boundary is slowly becoming a common skill?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The only one who has used that skill regularly is venomking.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Three sheets in a row... Phew.
    Is it just me or At the Boundary is slowly becoming a common skill?
    Wow thre in a row holy doly, indeed
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Please refrain from critiquing as there a are grammar issues and skill issues I had tottally over looked, due to being extremely tired at the time that I typed up the sheet, please and thank you in advance.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shit, just noticed a jarring error.

- - - Updated - - -

And i can just fix it either, double shit
    i am deleting it and posting again

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin of Beauty

"you are such a cutie master! I really want to know what you think of me."

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic/evil
    Region: japan
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Dislikes: sunlight, confusing questions, being told she is ugly
    Talent: killing
    Armaments: scissors
    Natural Enemy: jack the ripper

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: EX
    Mna: D
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Pressence concealment(A-): it is possible to disappaer completely and become almost impossible to be detected, However the rank drops harshily when preparing to attack.

personal skills

Self-modification(E): Assassin is able to bend her limbs in really bizarre and impossible ways, and also separate the top half of her body from the bottom half. She still has control over both parts.

Murderer of the Misty night(C): a skill that represents the servant nature as a serial killer rather then a assassin. It allows for unconditional preempitive attacks during night time.

Projectiles(scissors)(B): an expertise is trowing Projectile weapons: in this case, scissors. The speed and strenght is comparable to a bullet.

Mental pollution(B): Assassin warped mentality gives her a resistence to mental attacks of any kind and gives her high tolerance for pain, However it makes understanding her impossible unless by those of similar mindset.

Noble phantasm

do you think i am pretty?
    Utsukushi-sa no higeki

A Noble phantasm representing the most famous aspect of Assassin's legend. Hair main method of killing, and ultimate trump card.
    When activated, Assassin will appear on front of the target and ask the question "am i pretty?". If they anwser "no" or have a negative reaction, Assassin will cut them on half. If they anwser positively, Assassin will desfigurate their face, dealing some damage and sealing any aparence based skills like looks of loviness or mystic face.
    The attack cannot be escaped or blocked. Giving no response at all will allow Assassin to decided what effect she wants, however giving a ambiguos or confusing anwser can give time to the victim to escape.

Background

Assassin identifies herself as Kuchisake Teke, she is a entity formed by two Phantoms, who otherwise could not be summon as a servant.
    The Kuchisake-onna is a japanese legend dating from the Edo period. She is a woman who wasmutilatedby her husband, and returns as amalicious spirit. Although some stories describe her as a former patient of a mental asylum, a more common story describes that in the Heian period, her husband found out that she was having an affair with another samurai. He used a sword to cut her mouth from ear to ear and asked, "Who will think you are beautiful now?". While she used to be depicted with said sword, she has become extremely associated with scissors.
    TheTeke Tekeis aJapanese urban legendabout the ghost of a young woman, or school girl, who fell on a railway line and was cut in half by the oncoming train. Now avengeful spirit, she travels on either her hand or elbows, her dragging upper torso making a scratching or 'teke teke' sound. If she encounters anyone at night and the victim is not fast enough, she will slice them in half at the torso, mimicking her own disfigurement.

personality

Assassin is a manical woman. Her mood changes betwen extremes, going from upbeat to violent in a blink. She has a warped sense of beauty that is always changing. but overall, she will obsess with things she finds beautiful and ignore or "destroy" what she thinks is ugly.

craft essence

right awnser
    why he did that?
    why did he had to go home latter that day?

"am i pretty?"

She was not
    She was not!
    She was grotesque, he wanted to throw up
    But he could not say that

He swallows, and gives his awnser

"i see, that is good"

Last edited by the god of world-0; March 15th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Ok, I bel eave I've fixed most of the glaring mistakes.

Blog Entries
    At the boundary is still there, the reason is still weak at best, at least for such a high rank

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Giving no response at all will allow Assassin to decided what effect she wants
    Shouldn't it be considered a "no"? I think that's how it was at the original legend, but I might be wrong.

Blog Entries
    Running away is a "no", that is reffering to simply standing in silence.

- - - Updated - - -

The original is not that indepth and is full of plot hole, not that mine is better.

Fate / White Memoria

Ok fixed it, sorry the skill was supposed to be low to begin with, I didn't relised it was A.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Rider
    Identity: Henry Avery
    Also known as: King of Pirates, Long Ben, the Arch Pirate
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 79 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Britain
    Weapon: Guns
    Dislikes: Waiting without having anything to do
    Talents: Feeling the flow of luck
    Natural enemy: Royal Navy

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Luck: EX
    Mana: D
    NP: A

Background
    Henry Avery is one of the most notorious pirates to exist, as its title suggests. His fame comes from being one of the few captains to retire without having lost their treasure, being killed in battle or getting arrested by the navy. His name lays on the pirate pantheon together with Francis Drake and Henry Morgan, and his actions inspired the future generation of pirates, in which we can see names like Edward Teach, Calico Jack and Samuel Bellamy, who were kids when Avery accomplished his feats.

Originally a member of the Royal Navy, Avery’s career as a pirate started after the Spanish authorities hired Charles II, the ship where he was working as a first mate. Charles II was supposed to be part of a fleet that would protect the galleons coming from America so they wouldn’t be assaulted by pirates. But time kept passing, and the order to sail never came. Fed up of waiting, Avery led a mutiny, and at the end of the day, left Cádiz’s harbor with the ship, renamed as Fancy.

After robbing some ships at the Atlantic coast of Africa, the King of Pirates arrived to Madagascar, where some other pirate ships joined him. Among the new friends, we can mention Thomas Tew, known as “The pirate of Rhode Island”. Furthermore, it was in Madagascar where Avery pulled off his greatest robbery, after his crew attacked the Ganj-I-Sawai, the greatest Mughal ship, and its escort ship, the Fateh Muhammed. Although the pirates were inferior in numbers and the Mughal ship was better armed, the luck was on Avery’s side. One of the Ganj-I-Sawai’s cannons exploded and damaged the ship, and its main mast was toppled. Two hours after Avery ordered the boarding, victory was his, although he lost Tew. This affected negatively the relations between the Grand Mughal and England, who put a prize (£1,000) to Avery’s head. However, he was never caught, as he changed his name constantly and made some crewmates be arrested in his place, claiming they were him.

The track of the King of Pirates is lost soon after. Nobody really knows what happened to him. Some sources say he fell in love with one of the daughters of the Grand Mughal, who was at the Ganj-I-Sawai during the attack, and married her. Others say he died in poverty after being cheated out of his money by Bristol merchants, and the most romantic theories claim he became the king of a pirate utopia near Madagascar. No matter which one is real, we know that only two or three criminals in history surpassed his loot.

Personality
    Avery’s way of thinking about his next movement is more similar to that of a gambler than to a strategist’s, relying more on his luck than on anything. While he considers himself lucky, there may be moments when he doesn’t know whether to trust his hunches or not. If that happens, he won’t keep calm unless he plays cards with his Master. This will help him decide what to do depending on the result of the game. If the bond with his Master is strong enough, Avery will eventually drop this habit and consult them whenever he feels uneasy. Besides those infrequent moments, he shows himself as a man with great confidence on his decisions and the few to none risk of them.

Despite he has served before becoming a pirate, now that he’s one, he doesn’t really like the idea of being ordered around by his Master, although he’ll refrain from harming the relation, as it’s the riskiest thing a Servant could probably do. However, he will forget about this if he doesn’t get to battle from time to time. If that happens, he’ll consider betraying his Master and looking for a new contract, in a similar way to how he rebelled against the Royal Navy when he didn’t receive any orders and was stuck at the harbor.

Skills
    Class skills
    Riding –
    The ability to ride vehicles or creatures with efficiency, even if they belong to a different era. Has been lost due to the effects of Voyager of the Storm.

Magic Resistance E

Provides protection from spells depending on the rank. Avery never faced magecraft during his life, and had no relation with it whatsoever, so its ranking is low. He only gets this skill because it’s granted by the Rider class container.

Personal skills
    Voyager of the Storm A
    A must-have skill for ship captains. The captain must know how to handle the dangers of the sea better than anyone else at the ship, as well as how to lead the crew. Besides replacing Riding, this skill includes the effects of Charisma and Military Tactics.

Golden Rule A
    Measures one’s fortune to acquire wealth during their life. Henry Avery’s treasure is one of the greatest among pirate treasures, if not the greatest, and its actual value remains unknown even now.

Scapegoat D
    Cunning and generally dirty tactics that involve the sacrifice of others in order for one to be able to escape safely. More than once, Avery made one of his mates replace him and be arrested instead of him.

Incitement B
    The talent to lead the masses with the appropriate words and gestures, basically an advanced way of smooth-talking. If used on a single individual, it works as a strong mental attack. Avery not only was able to make sailors from the ships he assaulted join his crew, but also made pirates like Thomas Tew and Joseph Faro become his allies.

Noble Phantasm

Fancy
    King reborn for plundering

Type: Anti-Army
    Description:
    Avery’s ship, originally called Charles II after the Spanish king. A man-o’-war ship whose hull was cleaned of weeds and barnacles and had her superstructure modified in order to increase the speed. The fastest vessel of her times. Since part of her superstructure was removed, a ramming attack would damage her more than the victim, but she compensates it with her incredible speed and the almost 50 cannons that constitute her armament. Movement through land and air can be possible too, by spending larger amounts of mana.

Although Avery is the only man of the crew standing on Fancy, the guns don’t require to be activated manually. Just by giving the order, Avery can make them shoot. The first round will always inflict more damage on “wealthy” opponents. Rulers of nations and those who possess the Golden Rule skill, even if it’s at a lower rank than Avery’s, are considered “wealthy” (this bonus doesn’t duplicate if the opponent meets both requirements). Avery likes to say that this effect comes from “this baby being motivated by the enemy’s fortune”, although the true origin is the serious damage received by the Ganj-I-Sawai, which carried what would become Avery’s treasure, during the attack of Fancy.

Libertalia
    Utopia of the vanished legend

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-King
    Description:
    After achieving the maximum fame for a pirate, Avery vanished leaving no trace. According to the legends, he established his residence at a pirate utopia located on the north of Madagascar: Libertalia.

This Noble Phantasm is a Reality Marble, an extremely rare type of Bounded Field that someone who isn’t a magus should be able to summon. It takes the form of a shantytown at a tropical beach, with some ships turned into houses.

While it looks uninhabited at the beginning, existences similar to wraiths or shadow Servants will appear in large numbers before one notices it. They are generally weak, just mobs that won’t last long against a Servant, although there are some exceptions that are stronger than the average. These exceptions are the ghosts of the captains that allied with Avery. Thomas Tew and Joseph Faro are some examples. Most of the ghosts appear on land, but a couple of ghost ships can be seen as well.

Words like “king” and “emperor” don’t have any meaning in a pirate utopia, where chaos and freedom are the only things that really matter. Therefore, skills like Charisma and Imperial Privilege, proper of rulers, are canceled inside Libertalia. Servants with Lawful alignment are weakened by the anarchic environment, while Chaotic Servants feel like at home and are strenghtened.

Although Avery already has a great advantage over his enemies thanks to the sheer numbers of the wraiths and ghost ships, he can also summon Fancy to increase even more that advantage. However, this affects greatly the duration of the Reality Marble, as the total mana consumption becomes very high and unsustainable for him.

This paradise for sea wolves can only be recreated thanks to the respect every single pirate, including those that are stray souls now, has for the name of Henry Avery. While other kings have treasures or armies as a representation of their kingship, Avery has Libertalia.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 9th, 2018 at 07:08 PM.

Sorry, but Avery is really boring.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If the part about playing cards to predict the future is an actual part of Avery's legend, then maybe you could give him a Skill based off that? It'd help make him a little less generic.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's not a part of his legend, but something I added to make his character a bit less generic (it isn't real prediction either, just like a ritual). I really wanted him not to be boring, but there's barely nothing where you can pull awesome abilities from.