Page 285 of 858 FirstFirst ... 185235275280283284285286287290295335385785 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Become depicted as - as in was not like this in life. But you said this is him in the heat of the moment of murder. It contradicts.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again I have had a long day at work so I may have just lost the ability to read
    Yeah, that's fair enough. I had it in my head that he went crazy during the moment of the first murder but it's because of Innocent Monster that he's been locked in that state permanently, but you're right that it's not really necessary. Since pretty much no Berserker Class Servant was actually mad every minute of their life.

To be honest, that Skill was really an artifact of back when I wasn't entirely sure what direction I was going with the character. I might just scrap it since it has by far the least flavor of his Skills anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

Scrapped Innocent Monster and kicked Glories Of The Past down to B rank. Thanks for the feedback, Hermes!

Looks good, Royd!
    Also, the updated list is a godsend. One thing I've noticed is that we could always use more Servants based on artists/writers/polymaths, such as:

• Vergil (Publius Vergilius Maro)
    • Lodovico Ariosto -- incidentally, Ariosto's renowned for his Furioso, but he was also a capable ambassador and administrator for the Fulc-Este branch of the House of Este. Also, his interactions with Astolfo would probably be hilarious.
    • Michelangelo Bonarroti
    • Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson

I could see some of them qualifying for the Caster slot, though there are a few other possibilities there (Rider comes to mind for Stevenson, who wrote about people going far and wide, but was also notable for his own, real-life travels).

For the history-based roster, we might also look into Giuseppe Garibaldi (one of the protagonists of Italy's indipendence, and another sort known as a traveler, as he was called "Hero of two Worlds"), and I'm surprised there's no Maximilien Robespierre yet; he'd make for a great Avenger, especially considering that we've got Marie and Sanson from GO to take into account.

Just a few ideas, and I'm quite willing to start looking into one or two of these once work allows me to settle down long enough.
    Last edited by Der Geist; April 24th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Geist View Post
    Looks good, Royd!
    Also, the updated list is a godsend. One thing I've noticed is that we could always use more Servants based on artists/writers/Polymaths.

For the history-based roster, we might also look into Giuseppe Garibaldi (one of the protagonists of Italy's indipendence, and another sort known as a traveler, as he was called "Hero of two Worlds"), and I'm surprised there's no Maximilien Robespierre yet; he'd make for a great Avenger, especially considering that we've got Marie and Sanson from GO to take into account.

Just a few ideas, and I'm quite willing to start looking into one or two of these once work allows me to settle down long enough.
    On the subject of artists, Caravaggio would be a super interesting one.

Since you mentioned Robespierre, Jean Paul Marat would also be quite interesting to see.

Blog Entries
    Looks good, Royd!
    Also, the updated list is a godsend. One thing I've noticed is that we could always use more Servants based on artists/writers/polymaths, such as:

• Vergil (Publius Vergilius Maro)
    • Lodovico Ariosto -- incidentally, Ariosto's renowned for his Furioso, but he was also a capable ambassador and administrator for the Fulc-Este branch of the House of Este. Also, his interactions with Astolfo would probably be hilarious.
    • Michelangelo Bonarroti
    • Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson

I could see some of them qualifying for the Caster slot, though there are a few other possibilities there (Rider comes to mind for Stevenson, who wrote about people going far and wide, but was also notable for his own, real-life travels).

Those are certainly some interesting picks. I'd presume Virgil would have an NP of some sort based off his role as a guide in Dante's Inferno, since even though that came hundreds of years after his death it's by far one of the things most associated with him. Robespierre is also someone I've thought of doing a sheet for in the past, though as a Saber with his "idealistic yet tragically flawed revolutionary" aspects emphasized (and maybe genderbent). Avenger would work too though, and probably be a better fit for his real life character.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    robespierre is in GO
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    robespierre is in GO
    Yeah, but not as a Heroic Spirit.

Blog Entries
    not everyone has to be a heroic spirit / servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    not everyone has to be a heroic spirit / servant
    They do to get into this thread.

And I think, canon or not, leading one of the most defining revolutionary events in European history ought to be a Heroic Spirit worthy feat.

JP Friend Code
    i killed robespierre with shiki

was p lame

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    On the subject of artists, Caravaggio would be a super interesting one.

Since you mentioned Robespierre, Jean Paul Marat would also be quite interesting to see.
    Seconded, Marat would also be a good challenge to write.
    Caravaggio has a lot going, just by looking at his regrettably short life and his artistic technique, and he's pretty much a blueprint for the tormented/flawed genius type, with a healthy helping of intrigue, violence and blades being unsheathed in the dark. Also, a pretty grim demise; besides, adversity is an all-around recipe for Heroic Spirits.

One of his NPs would probably revolve around his use of light and dark. In terms of class containers, I'd say Avenger, Berserker or Caster (maybe non-Hassan Assassin too, and possibly Saber because of dueling, but I'd rather see Benvenuto Cellini in the latter role - he got into a few spats of his own, but he also went on to lead a more stable existence).
    Last edited by Der Geist; April 25th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    They do to get into this thread.

And I think, canon or not, leading one of the most defining revolutionary events in European history ought to be a Heroic Spirit worthy feat.
    Shinjuku showed that even just being 'famous' isn't enough to be a heroic spirit though.

Seconded, Marat would also be a good challenge to write.
    Caravaggio has a lot going, just by looking at his regrettably short life and his artistic technique, and he's pretty much a blueprint for the tormented/flawed genius type, with a healthy helping of intrigue, violence and blades being unsheathed in the dark. Also, a pretty grim demise; besides, adversity is an all-around recipe for Heroic Spirits.

One of his NPs would probably revolve around his use of light and dark. In terms of class containers, I'd say Avenger, Berserker or Caster (maybe non-Hassan Assassin too, and possibly Saber because of dueling, but I'd rather see Benvenuto Cellini in the latter role - he got into a few spats of his own, but he also went on to lead a more stable existence).
    I agree about his use of light and shadow as a possible NP. The other possibility I'd thought of was something to do with his realism even in depicting Religious figures, which was pretty revolutionary for the time.

I don't know what class would best fit him. He would certainly carry a sword, but I somehow feel that his personality isn't right for the Saber class, if that makes any sense. He seems more like a "Rogue" than the "knights" and "warriors" that usually inhabit the class. I'm also not the biggest fan of Berserker--it seems to take away the aspects of his personality that would make him interesting. So probably Caster, Assassin, or Avenger maybe.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Fun fact: apparently staying up later than usual allows one to successfully type out an jerk personality for a character.)

(Unecessary info: listened to this while making the sheet: https://youtu.be/pbwljew1UbE)

“Honor? Honor!? Pfffft, Hahahahahaha! What a joke; when you’re out there, ‘Honor’ is the last thing you should be worrying your sorry ass about!”

Faceclaim

Servant Class: Archer

True Name: Sir John Hawkwood, Master of the White Company

Place of Origin: Britain

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Attribute: Man

Alternate Class: Saber

Catalyst: His cap

Dislikes: Direct combat, Being called a “Knight,” Bribery, The Papacy (it's complicated)

Talents: Archery, Sewing

Natural Enemy: “Competition,” John Hawkwood(Saber ver.)

Parameters:

Strength - C
    Endurance - D
    Agility - B+
    Mana - D
    Luck - B
    N.
    Phantasm - B

Background

Sir ​John Hawkwood was a well-known if not famous soldier/mercenary commander of the White Company, a prominent mercenary company during the Great Schism and the Hundred Years War. Born in around 1320, Hawkwood was born and grew up in a relatively well-do family in Essex. While the young man did enjoy several more luxuries than the typical peasants, he still wasn't satisfied by this stable lifestyle; being a restless person since youth, it's not surprising that that Hawkwood wished for adventure. And upon his father's death, Hawkwood decided to take his share of the inheritance before leaving for London in hopes of gaining fame and riches.

Upon arriving at London, however, Hawkwood ended up working as a tailor's apprentice for several years. Feeling unfulfilled with this lifestyle, Hawkwood hoped to become a warrior, since surely a hero would surely gain a fortune from the spoils of war! Fortunately, Kind Edward III was recruiting men to be soldiers for the impending Hundred Years war. Tossing the needle in exchange for the sword, Hawkwood joined the army for a chance of fame.

It was in war that Hawkwood found his true calling. It turns out that he was rather skilled with the bow; eventually, he became Captain of the ranged fighters for most of his career in the English army. In 1356, his brilliant skills in tactics and ranged warfare in various battles garnered enough renown to be knighted by the Black Prince himself. After 4 years, the Hundred Years War supposedly ended with the Treaty of Brétigny; along with the war's end came the end of Hawkwood's career as soldier. Knowing that returning to Britain will not yield anything for him, the now-penniless Hawkwood decided to stay in France and led a life of a free soldier.

Leading a small number of soldiers, Hawkwood wandered across Europe, accepting clients when there are jobs or pillaging villages when there are none. A turning point in his life was when he began to set his eyes on the town of Avignon, where the Pope apparently resided at the time. Upon laying siege, not only did Hawkwood ended up converting a number of remnant crusaders into his mercenary band, but also gained a steady income in the form of serving Marquis de Monferrato. Due to large influx of members, Hawkwood's small company became the famed White Company, and elite mercenary force that was feared in Central Europe.

Since then, the White Company was heavily involved with the various Italian factions. Although complications were not uncommon, the Company thrived under Hawkwood's leadership; with the many victories, the Company not only gained wealth, but also fame and respect from the populace. Some of the jobs included the Battle of Rubiera and the Great Raid in Tuscany, where Hawkwood's influence was detrimental to his clients' success. The highlight of his battle prowess was in the Battle of Castagnaro in 1387, where Hawkwood displayed his archery skills and shot down over 100 knights in the battlefield.

However, old age eventually caught up to Hawkwood. Becoming too weak for the battlefield, the mercenary left the Company in Papal hands, and settled down in Florence. Old age apparently mellowed out the mercenary, as he occasionally donated money and helped in forming battle plans for Florence's war against Gian Galeazzo as Commander-in-Chief. After the decisive victory, Hawkwood was crowned a hero of the city. At the height of his fame, the retired mercenary died of a stroke in 1394.

A free spirit in both battle and life, Hawkwood truly had become a king among mercenaries.

Personal Traits

John Hawkwood was a respected military figure throughout the Middle Ages. Honorable, reliable, and amicable, the King of Sellswords was a role model to all other mercenary forces of future generations. It was even said that his feats in Italy were so great that he was the only man to gain a citizenship in Florence, a reward that is rare for people outside of the country. Additionally, he was considered to be a national hero of said city.

At least, that's John Hawkwood as a Saber.

As the more ruthless aspect of the mercenary captain, Archer!Hawkwood is an ambitious youth. Brash, selfish and manipulative, the leader of the White Company takes whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Only joining the Hundred Years War for wealth and fame, Hawkwood prefers to go after the biggest contract from the wealthiest clients. However, as a person who never permanently align himself anyone, the mercenary may turn on his client should they irk him in any way. Believing faith to be limiting the freedom of the self, Hawkwood would brush religion off as "self-righteous ramblings."

True to his behavior, Hawkwood openly encourage others to pursue their own "happiness;" if it means to step over others to achieve personal fulfillment, then so be it. After all, one only can live so long before they die, right? The mercenary believes that the idea of Righteousness as a big lie, as he thinks it's merely a guise to hide what individuals actually want. To him, attempting to "fit in" is utterly stupid; where he sees it as giving up a part of yourself just to join a faceless mass that hardly possess a will of their own. And for fellow rebels, he'll respect them greatly assuming their interests doesn't conflict with his.

In other words, Archer!Hawkwood is just a rebellious youth who happened to win just as many victories as his company committing war crimes.

While he may be a maverick at times, Hawkwood isn't a complete monster. Even if he doesn't admit it, the mercenary does wince when someone calls him a jackass who only does things for fame and money. Although he did promote good image of himself for the sake of fame, Hawkwood (especially in his later years) genuinely does like the idea of being a hero. Perhaps this is what led him to be seen as the King of Sellswords...

The wish he has for the Grail would be that his mercenary army to be remembered to the end of time. That's actually a lie; in truth, he would wish for a steady wealth for his family. Even if he can't ever return to Britain, he would still make sure that his stiff-lipped older brother and worrywart mother is doing fine.

Extras:

(Sure, Hawkwood is talented in Archery, but his true love is football(soccer). However, due to the pastime being banned in the Hundred Years War the mercenary's skill in the sport is a bit rusty.)

(While he is rather used to killing and pillaging, Hawkwood absolutely hated being treated as an cold-blooded killer; as a result, he never accepted jobs involving massacring innocents after going against the Papacy in 1377.)

Reactions/Craft Essence

Rise to Greatness

"One can say that everyone was born at a state of 'zero.'
    Whether they are born rich or poor, everyone will always start at their own 'zero.'
    And precisely because of this 'zero,' they will strive past that number and ascend into 'Greatness.'
    And within 'Greatness' may one can find true 'Happiness.'

Some may rise, others will fall, but it makes no difference.

I will climb up from my 'zero.'
    I will never be satisfied.
    And I will never stop climbing.
    For I have yet to find true 'Happiness.'"

---

Reactions to Other Servants:

Iskandar: "As interesting as your proposal to join your army sounds, I cannot accept it; can't really be tied down by anything, you know?"

Any Knightly Servants:
    " Ooooh great, another self-righteous tin can and their codes of honor. I've dealt with those types back then, and I certainly am not looking forward in dealing with them again."

Hector:
    "Finally, someone with a mind capable of tactical retreat. Although I gotta admit, that 'Lazy Bum' schtick of yours was pretty convincing."

Hugues de Payens:
    "Funny, you crusaders claimed to be above the influence of gold. If that is the case, then why did they join my flock when the Pope promised them a comfy little spot in Heaven instead, eh?"

Saber!John Hawkwood:
    "...Y-you're me!? Eheheheh, you must be joking, old man; a tin can like you can't possibly be-wait, that cap of yours... shite."

Edward IV (Enemy): "Well, long time no see, Black Prince. I suppose I should thank you for giving me a chance to become something greater, but as opponents, I'll just have to settle with killing you instead."

---

Bond Lines:

Lv. 1: "Right; my name is John Hawkwood, and for the time being, I'll be-don't call me 'sir.'"

Lv. 2:
    "...You were expecting me to be more of a gallant gentleman, right? Well, sorry to disappoint, soldiers such as myself are hardly the role models you see in those fantasy books. Unless one plans to die, codes of honor has no place in the battlefield."

Lv. 3: "The Papacy? I had an...interesting relationship with them, oh yes; holding the Pope hostage in a siege, threaten them into extortion, and eventually dealing with my Company by themselves. ...Oh, let's not forget the time when they forced me to slaughter an entire town!"

Lv. 4: "Here's an advice for you; if you see a chance for you to place yourself in a better condition, take it. Even if others are in your way, it doesn't matter. ...You say that it's selfish? Please understand, what's important is you and you alone, so don't work yourself to death at others' expense."

Lv. 5:
    "...Welp, since we don't exactly have anything to do for the moment, wouldn't it be nice if we go play some football? Don't worry, it's just the two of us; it was a mistake on bringing the others, especially the Berserkers..."

Skills

Class Skills:

Independent Action - B
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the magical supply from one’s Master. Higher ranks allows for the Servant to stay in the world for an extended amount of time, even after their Master’s death. However, they cannot exert themselves or perform high-level magic lest they risk using up their own magical supply.

At rank B, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. The epitome of a free soldier, Hawkwood never pledged alliance to nor relied on anybody; especially when his own homeland encouraged his kind to not return home. Since then, he wraught chaos wherever he went just to satisfy his own needs. Even when he began to lead the White Company, he took clients on both sides of the Hundred Years War, for they are soldiers without borders.

Magic Resistance - D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

At this rank, it only allows the Servant to mildly resist magecraft. Mostly due to lack of interaction against anything magical in his life, Hawkwood possessed a low resistance against magic. However, due to being summoned in a Knight Class; the mercenary gained a degree of defense against magecraft, abeit at a low degree.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance - C
    A Skill that connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Also used for scouting or surveillance. In Hawkwood’s case, he is capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of four kilometers.

Since bows and arrows were the only weapons that has a chance in dealing with cavalry units, Hawkwood was trained with the bow in the English Army. (Besides, safety in the back lines are always nice.) From there, the young man was discovered to be an exceptional archer, and his skill in the bow continued to grow even when he became an independent soldier. By the time when he was the leader of the White Company, Hawkwood is able to snipe cavalry units off their horses from the far side of the battlefield.

Money Over Heaven: the Sellsword's Wiles - A

An advanced form of Nature of a Rebellious Spirit with a mix of Golden Rule, where not even the most persuasive person can sway Hawkwood into serving them, while the mercenary is able to turn any discussions to his favor. However, one can negate the discussion effect if the subject have A-ranked Charisma. As par for being one of the world’s most accomplished mercenaries, Hawkwood was well versed in the art of the deal as well as ways of dominating the battlefield. Despite his proficiencies, the mercenary had a tendency to never make concrete alliances. Even if one strikes a deal with him must stand vigilant, for ‘lending their arms’ doesn’t guarantee ‘undying loyalty.’ Additionally, due to Archer!Hawkwood rejection of the Church's offer, he gains a bonus when resisting against Servants of the Cross.

Due to his mercenary nature, Hawkwood was never a permanent ally to anyone; even his clients are not above his fickle behavior. Assuming that their clients are underpaying or are inconsiderate, Hawkwood would arrange an “agreement” for them to make an “compromise.” Once, when Hawkwood's men laid siege on Avignon, the Papacy promised a chance for Hawkwood and the Church's crusaders to enter Heaven should he cease the battle. Being a person who lived in the moment, the mercenary leader turned down the offer without a thought. Not only that, most of the Pope's crusaders defected to the White Company.

"You should've seen how pathetic they are, offering me a chance to go to a place as boring as Paradise..."

Disengage - B+
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in midst of combat and reset battle conditions. In Hawkwood’s case, a bonus allows him to immediately retreat from the battle, before quickly returning with a nasty counter attack. Additionally, it has the bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value.

A Skill unbecoming of the honorable King of Sellswords, this reflects Archer!Hawkwood’s more pragmatic side, where he once challenged the French forces at the top of a hill, but left long before the opposing army arrived. From there, Hawkwood unleashed his hidden forces and quickly defeated the surprised French. That aside, Hawkwood does know when to retreat to prevent further damage but he cannot gain its bonus if he does actually retreat.

Military Tactics - C+
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Applauded as one of the most brilliant military commanders in the Hundred Years’ War, Hawkwood used his talent in military command and strategy to numerous battles. This Skill doesn’t just serve as a display of his military prowess, but also a testament to how it served as a cornerstone to raising his mercenary company to the heights of fame. A bonus is gained if the strategy involves surprise attacks or other non-direct confrontations.

Noble Phantasms

The Curving Shot - I Never Said I Missed! - C - Anti-Unit -

Instead of a standard item/weapon, this Noble Phantasm is formed from Hawkwood’s supposedly “dishonorable” strategies that were employed against his opponents. Although his tendencies of using said many frown upon tactics, no one can argue against their effectiveness. While many individuals remember Hawkwood as the ideal role model for sellswords, it’s these so-called deplorable methods that brought him to the height of fame.

The NP introduces the idea of “Surprise Attacks” in an unconventional way: whenever one of his shots miss intentionally, it will surely find its way towards its mark. Meaning even if the arrow was shot in an completely different direction, the arrow will change its trajectory just to pierce the mercenary’s opponent. Hawkwood tends to use this NP whenever he feels the situation is dire, and usually acts like he “missed” in panic as the opponents closes the distance between them. Commonly, these redirected arrows tend to shoot for the targets’ blind spots; since it’s where the opponents usually least expects a “missed” arrow to hit. Multiple arrows can also be fired in this manner, allowing him to keep opponents on their toes with numerous arrows coming from different directions.

However, this NP will not work if the arrows actually missed by accident, or the arrow managed to hit something before it curved towards its target.

---

Soldiers of Fortune - Cruel Chessmaster of the Hundred Years War - B+ - Anti-Army -

A Noble Phantasm taking form of a simple chessboard. Hawkwood may have been a pragmatist, but he was also considered an exceptional strategist that led many victories to the White Company’s clients. Well known for many stratagems including employing light armor, high use of longbows and dismounting cavalry units, decimating armies of the European powers. As a result, Hawkwood’s mind was considered an valuable asset to both England and the various Italian factions. While the dated chessboard can be associated with the mercenary leader’s ingenuity in military strategy, it also shows how he views war as a game of profit; where every piece is expendable if it brings him one step closer to his goal.

Upon summoning the chessboard, which depicts a rudimentary map of the site of the Grail War. Hawkwood will be able to set up 16 pieces, representing the “White Company” he led in his life. There are 15 pieces on his side, and the 16th piece being himself - the King. With each piece, a regiment of white-armored constructs will appear on the nearby location of the site on the map. With this, Hawkwood is able to control a little army. The regiments consist of: “Squires”(Pawns), “Men-at-arms”(Rooks), “Calvary”(Knights), “Archers”(Bishops), “Commanders”(Queen) and “Himself”(King). Divided into 181 units per “Infantry” regiments (Pawns, Rooks, Queens), and 875 units for the “Special” regiments (Knights and Bishops).

The constructs are incapable of independent thought, and are only guided by Hawkwood’s movement of the pieces on the board. Once they’re guided towards anyone living in their way, they would consider it a threat before dispatching them immediately. Unfortunately, this would also apply to innocent civilians. Although they are unable to think, the units are surprisingly capable of following complex orders, although they’re only able to move in their fixed movements akin to the chess piece they represent. But like the pieces, their attack ranges are also alike, “Squires can only attack from the diagonal sides, while “Commanders” can immediately charge from any of the 8 directions.

However, for the NP to work efficiently, this requires Hawkwood to devote his complete attention to the board. For even though the constructs are capable fighters, they can be easily decimated by enemy Servants if not handled properly. While operating his “White Company,” the mercenary leader is unable to attack, and can only move away to avoid conflict. And in order for Hawkwood to attack, if all of his regiments must be defeated beforehand.

Although he will never admit it, it still pains him when one of the regiments are eliminated.

---

Good gods, this took over three weeks of planning + tweaking.
    Last edited by SleepMode; April 30th, 2017 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Edited Military Tactics

Blog Entries
    Hawkwood: Pretty cool sheet. The chessboard NP is an especially creative idea. Military Tactics at B+ seems a little too high, though. I mean, that's higher then Iskandar! Just C+ should be enough...

Blog Entries
    Hawkwood: Pretty cool sheet. The chessboard NP is an especially creative idea. Military Tactics at B+ seems a little too high, though. I mean, that's higher then Iskandar! Just C+ should be enough...
    Tweaked the Skill as you said, thanks for pointing it out!

Blog Entries
    The sheet is very clearly well thought out, which is great.
    My only minor gripe is that the way you format the skills by having that dash on either side of them makes it look like they're all A- or whatever. Bit distracting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    My only minor gripe is that the way you format the skills by having that dash on either side of them makes it look like they're all A- or whatever. Bit distracting.
    Now that you mention it, I feel the same way.

Blog Entries
    Now that you mention it, I feel the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    I was afraid of this possibility, so I'll pay attention to this in the future. And while I'm at it, I might as well edit them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    this NP will not work if the arrows actually missed by accident
    Now I can't stop imagining him firing at some critical moment and his arrow going wildly off-target. Everyone would be expecting some sort of crazy trickshot only for it to turn out that he actually just missed.

That silly little thought aside, this is a good sheet. Plenty of personality, and it's always cool to read about people I've never heard of.

Blog Entries
    While we're at it, I can't help but wonder how Hawkwood would play off of Extra's Robin Hood, since they both fit the "likeable rogue" archetype to some degree or another.