Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278283286287288
Results 5,741 to 5,759 of 5759

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

"Twoja muzyka obróci się w nicość!" Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Sorry, Yuuki just came to mind when I tried to imagine the character in an anime role. I hoped that the Second NP would be more balanced out due to the reduction against non-humans and non-murderers. As most Servants are "heroic spirits" that have mostly gone past humanity, it would take a while of exposed contact to Assassin for the NP to properly work on them, making it more an anti-master tool. Sorry I realise I am essentially changing this on the fly, so if I should delete the post I will do so, I realise it's a really poor excuse of a contribution on my part sorry
    Nah man, it was a compliment. It's very rare to find someone who also enjoyed Joker Game as I did.

And the you don't need to be so hard on yourself. For a first attempt, your sheet is far better than mine was.

---
    Anyway, I'm really tempted to do a sheet on Lucius Tiberius after seeing him in a flashback in Fate/Prototype, battling against Arthur Pendragon. Might be a little tough, there isn't much to go on besides what's depicted in the Historia regum Britanniae and Le Morte D'arthur.

Servant Lancer:

True Name: Odin/Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (verging on Evil)

Alternate Classes: All except Assassin

Strength- A
    Agility- A+
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A
    Luck- E-
    NP- EX

Appearance:

(Only with an eyepatch over his left eye)

Personality: Lancer is someone afflicted with a deep melancholy and weariness. Because all challenges seemed effortless to him, he says he never once felt truly alive. The joy of struggling against a seemingly insurmountable foe remained forever elusive to him. Indeed, he would describe his overwhelming power as a "curse" rather than a blessing. His only wish on the Holy Grail would be to create a ragnarok like never before, hoping that in the chaos and destruction of the new world will arise something that could truly challenge him- a world where even he would have to fight with every fiber of his being to stay alive. He's overjoyed upon finding a worthy opponent during his final battle with the protagonist's Servant, saying that his soul which has drowned in a sea of doldrums has finally been awakened.

Dislikes: being unable to find a worthy challenge
    Talents: war, poetry, leadership, magic, et cetera...
    Natural Enemy: Fenris

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A
    Power to neutralize the effects of Magecraft aimed against oneself. At this rank, spells below A-rank are nullified outright, making the Servant virtually untouchable to modern Magi. With this level of defense against sorcery, it would be scarcely an exaggeration to term the Servant a "Magus Killer".

As the chief god endowed with dominion over all manners of sorcery, Lancer earns a peerless rank in this Skill. What few spells he can't negate outright, Lancer can usually counter and neutralize through his own prowess with runes.

Personal Skills:

Charisma- A+
    Ability to inspire others and lead armies. At this rank one's charisma can be said to surpass mere popularity and qualify as a mind-affecting curse in itself.

In Norse Mythology, Lancer held the position of the supreme king of the cosmos whom all lesser gods obeyed- whether through loyalty or fear of the all-father's terrifying might. He was said to embody the divine archetype of a ruler and countless royal lines sprung forth from his godly loins.

Primordial Runes- B++
    Possession of and knowledge about Runes that came from an older era. Those with possession and knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of the classic Rune Magic.

At this rank, Lancer's prowess over runes is unparalleled. He can unlock their mystical powers simply by tracing the relevant rune in the air with his spear, instantly evoking the relevant mystery without need of traditional incantation. As Caster his rank would be A++ and lie closer to a command over reality itself...

As the originator of the language of runes passed down to mortals, Lancer is naturally privy to all their esoteric secrets.

Battle Continuation- A
    Ability to keep fighting while injured, and emerge alive from even the roughest of trials. At this rank, Lancer can continue combat in the face of virtually any wound, with only the destruction of his head or heart able to put him down for good.

As well as an expression of the war god's indelible vitalty on the battlefield, this Skill also embodies the anecdote in which Lancer sacrificed himself to the world tree Yggdrasil in exchange for knowledge of runes. He skewered himself with his own enchanted spear and hung from the great tree's branches for three arduous days, refusing all food or water from his companions. After the three days of unspeakable suffering, Lancer finally attained the cosmic wisdom that he sought. An "offering of himself to himself", showing the belief that no greatness can be achieved without sacrifice- whether one be god or mortal.

True Magic (Kaleidoscope)- EX
    Denotes possession of one of the five remaining True Magics in the modern era. The Second Magic- Kaleidoscope, encompassing possibilities and the operation of parallel worlds. With it, the wielder may draw power from alternate versions of themselves across the multiverse as well as travel between dimensions at will.

An ability inherited from Lancer's mortal vessel rather then his own mystical prowess. However, it seems that extensive age has left Zelretch unable to utilize the Second to the same extent as he did in his youth. Because even Odin himself has difficulty comprehending its basis, it is an ability that he rarely brings forth in battle.

Godly Divine Core- A+
    A Skill that expresses one's nature as a perfected god from birth. A composite that includes the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and body, repels mental interference and protects the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested.

As supreme god of the Norse Pantheon, Lancer boasts the greatest rank in this Skill as a matter of course. Even taking on a mortal body has only barely restricted his full godly attribute. Incidentally, this Skill overwrites the Vampiric Constitution that his human vessel would possess...

Noble Phantasms:

Gungnir Jewel- Kaleidoscopic Declaration Of The Elder God (A+, Anti-Army): The great spear of Odin in Norse Mythology, carved from wood of the world tree Yggdrasil and inscribed with ancient runes along the shaft. An icon of Lancer's authority as a god, both to rule and vanquish his enemies in battle.
    As a Noble Phantasm it seems the spear has been
    combined
    conflated
    with the Gem Sword invented by Lancer's mortal vessel, taking on a distinct form. The long spear appears to be carved from the purest transparent crystal, engraved with countless tiny runes that subtly refract light across the weapon's surface. When called out by name the runes blaze to life, coating the spear in a prismatic haze of a thousand different hues- each more bright and brilliant then the last.

Throwing the spear forward, it hurtles spiralling through the air and eventually tears open a rift in the fabric of reality, unleashing an unfathomable torrent of prismatic light focused into a humungous spear-like figure that pierces and annihilates everything directly ahead of Lancer. The true might and sovereignty of the Elder God Odin, declared upon his enemies as destructive wrath.

Einherjar- Glorious Tide Of Eternal Battle (A, Anti-Spirit): A Noble Phantasm that crowns Lancer's dominion over the dead in Norse Mythology, as well as the vast army of
    Einherji
    fallen warriors
    he assembled to fight by his side in the coming of Ragnarok. Passively, this Noble Phantasm allows Lancer to absorb the souls of the fallen around him. Spirits around Lancer ascend from their former bodies as ghastly, transparent figures that swirl together into a shimmering mist before being drawn into his runic eyepatch. While all Servants can sustain themselves off of human souls, Lancer is able to do so with a terrifying ease and efficiency, gathering up an entire army of fallen spirits in mere moments.

Lancer's vitality ascends with each spirit devoured, though the souls of mundane humans will only affect a trivial increase in his abilities. Contrarily, those of grand warriors such as Heroic Spirits will grant Lancer a noticable boost in power should he manage to claim them. This ability only accepts the souls that Lancer deems worthy of his bloodsoaked Valhalla- those who died in battle or in sacrificing themselves for the sake of another.

By invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Lancer can call upon those he's consumed as transparent wraiths to aid in combat. However these spectral warriors are truthfully mere hollow shades of their true selves, lacking personality and reason. Unthinking berserkers animated only by the thrill of battle, just as Lancer prefers. Despite their degraded status, his soldiers possess all the same Skills and Noble Phantasms that they had upon death- merely one rank down from the original.

The number of Einherji that can be manifested at a time varies based on their level of power. Calling forth a dozen or more of ordinary human souls would be a trivial task for one of Lancer's stature, while maintaining even a single Heroic Spirit-tier existence in the world taxes his Mana reserves severely. Once "killed" a second time, an Einherji is freed from Lancer's grasp- Servants flowing into the Greater Grail while normal humans are passed along in the cycle of reincarnation.

A sinister ability that subjugates the dead to Lancer's will, even forcing them to turn their blades against their former comrades.

Vísdómr Yggdrasil- Knowledge Of The World Tree (EX, Support): A Noble Phantasm encompassing the legend of Lancer sacrificing his left eye to the god Mimir for a chance to drink from his sacred well, located at the deepest roots of Yggdrasil and fabled to grant immeasurable wisdom to whoever consumed it. In partially surrendering his worldly vision, Lancer attained a form of spiritual sight- far surpassing what can be perceived through eyes alone.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of Lancer's own left eye, glowing an unnatural violet color with a runic sigil emblazoned over the pupil. Baptized in the waters of Mimir, it is no longer a mundane eye but an incredibly potent Mystic Code endowed with the concept of "comprehension". To unlock its perceptive powers, Lancer need merely to take off the special sealing eyepatch that he wears. Upon doing so, he obtains a powerful form of clairvoyance- able to glean up to five seconds into the future.

This already affords Lancer a supreme advantage on the battlefield- letting him discern and counter the opponent's moves before they even make them. However, the true power of Vísdómr Yggdrasil is not merely to "perceive" but to "comprehend". Upon capturing any technique (mostly including Noble Phantasms but also something like Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi) in his gaze, Lancer "comprehends" it- gaining the means to perfectly counter that same technique should it be brought against him in the future.

For instance; should he witness Tsubame Gaeshi, Lancer will instantly intuit the single perfect path to weave between the simultaneous blades and be able to follow it with mechanical efficiency. Skill or reflexes are unnecessary, since countering becomes simply a matter of "seizing the relevant possibility and enacting it". For a Noble Phantasm such as Gae Bolg that is impossible to evade once unleashed, Lancer would discern the proper footwork to keep himself out of its range of activation.

Since nearly every technique possesses some means of countering it, this adaptive precognition effectively makes Lancer untouchable against any ability he's already seen. The supreme wisdom and splendor of the king of gods, for which "observing something" and "forming a strategy to deal with something" become synonymous.

This Noble Phantasm's only weakness lies in its obscenely high Mana requirements. The amount of magical power it expends would drain most Masters dry in a matter of seconds, while even the greatest mages could only sustain it for no more then five minutes before exhausting themselves entirely. As such, Lancer keeps its powers sealed behind his special eyepatch in most battles. A last resort trump card only to be drawn out against the rare opponent that even Lancer's overwhelming strength is not enough to defeat.

Key Words/Craft Essence

Ever-Distant Valhalla

"My strength was boundless, without peer.

Every challenge fell before my might, every obstacle vanquished.
    And yet, I was left with only emptiness.

Not once could I lose myself in the intoxication of battle.
    Not once could I savor the rare joy of facing off with a truly worthy foe.
    The feeling that you humans call 'life' eluded me until the very end.

...Very well, then.
    If this world cannot satisfy me, then I too shall reject the world.
    I shall bring forth a true Ragnarok- staining this entire cosmos in my bloodstained hues.

Then rejoice... for I shall finally face the opponent I seek."

Pondering for new ideas. Zh1212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, I'm really sorry for being a bother like this... I have little experience with websites like this that give more user freedom so please forgive me for my absolute ineptitude. I will try and act on this in the future so thank you Mr. .... President Lincoln with guns... in the matrix.... okay
    You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself, even I had problems with the forum's functions at the first few weeks and I still am still a bit confused today!

Overall, welcome to the forum, and I'll look forward to your future Servant Sheets.

You can't stop Saber, she invade other series! Spartacus's Avatar
    Shit, I was making a Pseudo Servant Odin too for months, with Something-something-Yggdrasil NP to boot.

Shouldn't Godly Divine Core be EX for someone that hold the highest rank in the pantheon? Of course, I was under assumption that it just a male version of Goddess Divine Core.

I dunno about Gungnir Jewel, if Gungnir fused with a sword that able to run the Second Magic, used by the god who is the master of all Runes (who definitely have an ultra loads of Magical Energy and have a very good idea how to utilize his new found source of energy). I think it would be ultra-super-probably higher than-EX ranked.
    Shamelessly promote my YLiA fanfic

The Old Man has left... What the hell are you doing?

Learning Japanese and CCC, AKA thank you Archer for speaking normal anime.

favorite quote

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Stheno is literally just a skill that takes up a servant slot.

Zelretch is just straight up servant level of awesome to begin with. This just makes it way better
    Though he's going to die to that E- Rank in Luck, It's clearly the most important stat for powerful servants, though he does have a better version of Epitaph.... I'd really have to hold back to stop the JoJo reference coming out, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Shit, I was making a Pseudo Servant Odin too for months, with Something-something-Yggdrasil NP to boot.

Shouldn't Godly Divine Core be EX for someone that hold the highest rank in the pantheon? Of course, I was under assumption that it just a male version of Goddess Divine Core.

I dunno about Gungnir Jewel, if Gungnir fused with a sword that able to run the Second Magic, used by the god who is the master of all Runes (who definitely have an ultra loads of Magical Energy and have a very good idea how to utilize his new found source of energy). I think it would be ultra-super-probably higher than-EX ranked.
    Oops, looks like I beat you to it then. Sorry about that.

On Godly Divine Core... it'd be EX ranked if he was summoned as a true Divine Spirit but since he's taking a mortal vessel it has been lowered (if only barely). Gungnir Jewel could maybe use to be a bit more powerful but since he has a super cheat-like EX-ranked NP already I didn't really feel the need to stuff too much into it. And thanks for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Though he's going to die to that E- Rank in Luck, It's clearly the most important stat for powerful servants, though he does have a better version of Epitaph.... I'd really have to hold back to stop the JoJo reference coming out, sorry
    I was actually basing his third NP off of Yhwach's 'Almighty' ability from Bleach (and believe it or not, his is actually an inferior version), but your comparison works too.

You can't stop Saber, she invade other series! Spartacus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oops, looks like I beat you to it then. Sorry about that.

On Godly Divine Core... it'd be EX ranked if he was summoned as a true Divine Spirit but since he's taking a mortal vessel it has been lowered (if only barely). Gungnir Jewel could maybe use to be a bit more powerful but since he has a super cheat-like EX-ranked NP already I didn't really feel the need to stuff too much into it. And thanks for the feedback!
    Oh alright, I forgot about IshtaRin on the Divine Core part.

He proly doesn't need his other NPs that much. He have Second Magic, he can spam Gungnir Jewel like no tomorrow. :lol:
    Shamelessly promote my YLiA fanfic

The Old Man has left... What the hell are you doing?

Learning Japanese and CCC, AKA thank you Archer for speaking normal anime.

favorite quote

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Stheno is literally just a skill that takes up a servant slot.

Servant Caster:

True Name: Herbert George Wells

Alignment: True Neutral

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- B+
    Luck- B
    NP- B

Appearance:

Ripped from Danbooru, links for Danbooru, Pivix and Imgur

Personality: A mundane man, one used to his own normal, polite life but his more inventive thoughts make themselves manifest in the smallest of ways, a slight flourish of the hands upon finishing a task for example. He is more of a lover than a fighter, but has a resentment of those who repress others in order to maintain their own power. Caster is perfectly willing to participate in the Holy Grail War but is more interested in the survival of himself and those he cares for. His personality has been warped to match those of his most famous protagonists from The Time Machine and The War of the Worlds. Thankfully each of these protagonists have a similar personality to Caster himself, and his personality does not become overly eclectic

Likes: Peaceful work between nations, the search for knowledge, the spirit of man
    Dislikes: Eugenics, Social Darwinism etc.
    Talents: Optimism, Orthodox Creativity
    Natural Enemy: Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Class Abilities:

Territory Construction (C): Caster does not possess a workshop but a study, from which he can use his abilities more efficiently

Item Construction (N/A): Caster's Item Construction is replaced by one of his Noble Phantasms

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation (D): A strange skill for a Caster to possess, Caster is infused with the insane resolve of a survivor leading to him being capable of pressing through conditions he would not normally be capable of achieving. This skill manifests when Caster faces inhuman foes whose power far outmatches his own, a mere fraction of humanities rage against an unbeatable, unstoppable foe.

Weak Constitution (C): Caster was bedridden in his early years and was a known diabetic, this skill leads to a random chance for his stats to drop, being disadvantageous in combat situations.

Expert of Many Specilizations (C): Caster was not limited to just fictional writing, for which he is famous for, but also wrote on many socio-political topics. At a C rank he gains a large amount of accurate knowledge on many subjects, allowing him to contend with modern day experts on many matters.

Noble Phantasms

The Time Machine- The Journey of Three Hours (C, Support): Caster's item construction ability allows him to commence the creation of his time machine, this will take a sufficient amount of resources such as steel, but little actual magical energy, to construct. Caster's attention however is instrumental to the creation of this device and it will take far longer than three days if he is to be distracted with the events of the Grail War.

The Noble Phantasm appears as a small pocket watch with three point on it, -1, 0 and 1. By activating this Noble Phantasm Caster can reverse any effects that have happened to him in the past three hours. Returning himself to his state of being before any attacks were suffered, in a situation where Caster is barely able to survive a damaging attack from an opponent such as Excalibur, he can return to his previous self before that instant.

The NP does not require activation mana to come from Caster, instead it leeches its mana from those witnessing the event. Because of this however, it cannot be activated without an audience of at least one human, be they Master, Servant or Bystander. Though the mana taken is not a lot noticing the theft of their own mana can allow an intelligent Master to work around the trick of this Noble Phantasm. When the Noble Phantasm is activated, white, alien flowers bloom at Caster's feet before consuming his entire body, revealing the "self" of three hours previously, with the mind of the "self" of now.

The Invisible Man- The Refractive Index of Air (D, Anti-Unit): Caster's weakest Noble Phantasm and one he is reluctant to use, Caster gains a simple C rank in presence concealment by use of this. The NP is weak, Caster himself describing it as "Nothing like the invisibility of the Novel" as while it allows a Servant whose aim is to survive the Grail War the capability to escape, he must be immobile to use it, this also drains Caster's mana and is more of a stalling ability than anything else.

The War of the Worlds- Slain, after all man's devices had failed, by the humblest things that God, in his wisdom, has put upon this earth (A, Anti-Unit): Caster's third Survival Noble Phantasm, when in his most dire situation Caster is most likely to release the Noble Phantasm which puts into play a device with which to eliminate otherworldly foes.

This NP is far more modest in comparison to Caster's other tricks, and is heralded by nothing but an otherworldly scream that is let loose across the land. The victim of this NP will be afflicted with a manner of bacteria that takes complete advantage of any weakness of their body. This NP rips apart those that rely on technology or far away powers to fight their battles, even those who would try to defy the laws of rationality will find a weakening, rotting essence pervade their body until they die of any manner of bodily shutdowns. This ability drains all Caster's energy to use, and can only be activated when he is in a broken, weakened state that is fully accepting of his death at the hands of a foe that defies human reason. Caster himself doesn't understand or know of the existence of this NP, but it still comes to him in his most desperate hour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not necessarily an original Servant sheet, but I wanted to contribute more and thought that the "Father of Science Fiction" deserved a Servant. It is likely that someone will have already conceived these ideas far better than I, which I discovered with my pale attempt at an Agatha Christie themed Servant. Hopefully there is still much I can do to improve upon this Servant, and clearly he fits the role of an overpowered protagonist better than others (what could be expected of an "Author" Caster class Servant).

Image Used:
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2331380

http://imgur.com/tInr2RQ

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=56368799
    Last edited by sherlock1110; Yesterday at 04:07 PM. Reason: Fixed image and image links

Blog Entries
    While HG Wells is a neato Servant idea, if you want the picture to show up you have to post it to Imgur first or something.
    Also giving the original pixiv credit might be a better idea than the danbooru. Good job!

I'm sorry I will make those changes ASAP. Sorry I didn't realise that's how it worked, sorry. Also it's a fairly unoriginal idea, there's a lot of far-better Servants and Wells comes into the Caster Author type which is pretty common

That Wells sheet is pretty cool. Having an NP for each of his most famous novels works quite well, and the NPs themselves are creatively fleshed out without being too overpowered. The first one is particularly good. Outright time-travel fits poorly into Nasuverse lore so you did a good job limiting it into a defensive ability of being able to 'rewind' his own injuries.

I second Ail that the FC you linked doesn't work, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since Wells is big on the "spirit of mankind" and what-not, I'm curious as to how he'd get along with my own James Watt Servant. A dialogue between the two should be interesting, at least.

Weird... his FC showed up for me a few moments ago but when I refreshed the page it went blank again. You sure you uploaded it from Imgur properly?

- - - Updated - - -

Also just in case anybody cares, I've changed the name of Odin's Bond CE from "Macabre Valhalla" to "Ever-Distant Valhalla". This way I feel better fits his endless journey in search of a meaningful struggle...

Weird... his FC showed up for me a few moments ago but when I refreshed the page it went blank again. You sure you uploaded it from Imgur properly?
    Well since I am too much of an idiot to know what an Imgur is... I am looking into it. Sorry, but thank you for notifying me.

Blog Entries
    "Master? No, I don't think we'll be having that kind of relationship, Kumuhana."
    Source: http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Pele-196894047
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Class: Lancer, Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Folklore
    Region: Hawaii
    Epithet: She Who Devours The Earth

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: D
    Mana: EX
    Luck: C
    NP: A+

Height/Weight: N/A
    Dislikes: Everything really
    Talents: Rage
    Natural enemy: Na-maka-o-ka-hai

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: (EX)
    Mad Enhancement is the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.

Parameters are Ranked-Up, but nothing seems to be inherently changed about Berserker’s disposition or mental state. Because she is one who embodies an extremely violent and unpredictable force of nature, Berserker is simply the Class that suits her the most naturally. However, that’s not to say that retaining insight means her personality is any more pleasant.

Personal Skills:

Kupua Form: (A)
    Kupua are a race of semi-divine superhumans appearing in Hawaiian mythology. While usually equated to the likes of demigods and actual gods--especially by the Western visitors to Polynesia who rationalized the kupua belief system to fit within their own mythos--kupua are more closely related to the Tuatha De Dannan of Ireland; Ancient superhumans who more or less function as gods would. Hawaiian myths and legends abound with such characters. They are traditionally described as monsters having the power of appearing in different kinds of bodies. They usually have cruel and vindictive characters and are ready to destroy and devour any persons they can catch. There are, however, many kupuas of kindly spirit who give watchful care to the members of their own families.

While inherently transformative in nature, Kupua Form establishes that one is a perfected quasi-divine being since birth. A composite Skill that comprises Divinity (which is always treated as Rank E), prevents the body from growth, and prevents the figure from (unintentional) change no matter how many calories are consumed.

Although human in appearance, kupua share many metaphysical and physical attributes with the element or aspects they preside over. In Berserker’s case, her body has taken on some of the attributes of molten lava. Her fists are hard when the lava cools. Wherever she walks, the ground splits and lava flows. The sea and water are a deadly allergy to her, yet it’s only the combination of these two elements that realize Berserker’s full potential.

Demonic Mistress of the State: (A+)

A variant Skill of Demonic Defender of the State, privy only to those heroes and spirits with authority over the creation of the land itself. A Skill that could be considered one step “to the side” of the Caster Class Skill Territory Creation, it allows for the terraforming of land that contains leylines in order to reinforce one’s capabilities as a territory spirit.

Thus, as the Heroic Spirit in charge of expanding the islands of Hawaii through her ever-spewing lava, the land upon which she walks with this Skill active will eventually turn into a familiar volcanic wasteland. Because of her conceptual authority, the growth of the lava fields is inexhaustible unless stopped by an outside force. Incidentally, this technique destroys the leylines already in place--forcing them to change into lava veins--but it doesn’t seem to have any adverse effect on Berserker. However, if it were to rain enough on the newly changed land, it’s quite possible that the leylines will return, more potent and even more numerous than before. This might cause some unintended consequences in Berserker’s personality, however...

Shapeshift: (C)
    Shapeshift is a Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a kupua.

While it’s implied that Berserker possesses the full range of shapeshifting abilities belonging to the kupua, she’s made little--or rather simplistic--use of it throughout her life. An obvious choice for a Skill to be nerfed by Mad Enhancement, Berserker is nonetheless capable of turning into all manner of people, as well as certain species of plants and animals.

Battle Continuation: (A+)

Battle Continuation is a Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

Even after being torn into pieces by her sister--her severed ribs becoming a famous Hawaiian landmark, for example--Berserker was still able to return to battle after she had been thought dead. Expounding on the Skill’s concept of a resilient body, it was Berserker’s lava-like form that kept her from dying. Can continue fighting even with wounds that place them on the verge of death. An ability representing the strong will to stay alive on the battlefield. It is probable that she will not completely die so long as one ember still burns within her.

Noble Phantasm
    Kilauea
    Spread Far, Star of the Pacific

(Anti-Army, A+)
    The summits of the five volcanoes of Hawaii are revered as sacred mountains, with Kilauea perhaps beings the most famous. Hawaiians associated elements of their natural environment with particular deities. In Hawaiian mythology, the sky father Wākea marries the earth mother Papa, giving birth to the Hawaiian Islands. Kīlauea itself means "spewing" or "much spreading" in Hawaiian, referencing its high state of activity, and in Hawaiian mythology Kīlauea is the body of the Berserker. It is here that the conflict between Berserker and the rain god Kamapuaʻa was centered; Halemaʻumaʻu, "House of the ʻamaʻumaʻu fern", derives its name from the struggle between the two beings. Kamapuaʻa, hard-pressed by Berserker's ability to make lava spout from the ground at will, covered the feature, a favorite residence of the goddess, with fern fronds. Choked by trapped smoke, Berserker emerged. Realizing that each could threaten the other with destruction, the others gods called a draw and divided the island between them, splitting the Big Island between them.

A shield volcano that hasn’t once gone dormant in recent history, Kilauea is still believed to be home to Berserker to this day. A Noble Phantasm that may only be employed inside the land Berserker previously claimed through Demonic Mistress, it expands on the legend of Berserker visiting Hawaii from a foreign land and replacing the previous volcano deity, Ai Laau. As a mark of her authority over volcanos and Kilauea in general, Berserker is thus able to recreate the caldera of the famous volcano that she calls home.
    But what’s a volcano without an eruption? Upon activation, Kilauea does exactly that. Sending thousands of “fiery spears” high into the atmosphere that crash down upon anything that stands before them with zero mercy, exemplifying the cold passion of the volcano.

While Kilauea is blisteringly destructive, its usage will drain all of the nearby lava veins eventually, leaving Berserker to recreate the caldera--or simply dig deeper into the earth--if she wishes to use it again. She is also forced to remain inside the caldera during the eruption, as it would be lacking power bordering on complete uselessness without her presence.

Hoino-Ana-O-Ka-Pohaku
    Leave No Trace

(Anti-Unit, D)
    A constantly active type Noble Phantasm that once again is only available within land marked by Demonic Mistress. Hoino-Ana-O-Ka-Pohaku is the belief that anything natively Hawaiian, such as sand, rock, or pumice, will effect bad luck on whoever takes it away from Hawaii.

One version about the legend's genesis is this: a disgruntled park ranger, angry at the number of rocks that were being taken from the islands by visitors, said that Berserker would curse them with bad luck should they take anything. Another version often told is that bus drivers, tired of the dirt and grime brought on their buses by the tourists' collection of rocks, started the story at the beginning of each tour to discourage the rock collecting.

The myth has caught on, told as if it were an original Hawaiian taboo, and every year countless tourists send these back in order to escape the awful luck that Berserker has caused them.

Thus if the soil terraformed by Demonic Mistress is disturbed or brought outside of the Skill’s range, the victim’s luck will quickly begin to slide to E. It’s present even on “drained” land that Berserker had previously used Kilauea on, leaving a nice surprise even after she’s forced to relocate. It can be negated by replacing the rock within the claimed territory.

Lore

Pele is the kupua of volcanoes, fire, lightning, passion, rage, and plenty of other very destructive aspects of nature. Otherwise known as ka wahine ai honua, the woman who devours the land, Pele’s home is believed to be Halemaumau crater at the summit of Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes. However, all of Hawaii lays the setting for her stories, so that to this day, any volcanic eruption in Hawaii is attributed to Pele’s longing to be with her true love.
    Pele is renowned for her passionate and fiery temperament and many people who visit the islands will hear stories of her power and destruction. One of six daughters and seven sons born to Haumea (an ancient Earth goddess) and Kane Milohai (the creator of the sky, earth and upper heavens), Pele’s siblings include Kane Milohai, Kamohoalii, Namaka as well as 13 sisters with the same name – Hiiaka.

There are as many versions of how Madame Pele came to Hawaii as there are lava rocks on Hawaii Island. One common legend says that Pele – who was born in Honua-Mea in Tahiti — was sent away by her father because of her difficult temper and for seducing her sister, Namakaokahai’s, husband. She found her way to the Hawaiian Islands where legend after legend bubbled up around her countless lovers, infidelities and feuds and heated outbursts.
    Another well-known story spins a web that Pele’s older brother Kamohoalii (the king of sharks) provided Pele with a large canoe which she and her brothers took and sailed away with – eventually coming to Hawaii. When she made landfall in the islands it was on Kauai, where she was attacked by her sister Namakaokahai and left for dead. According to legend she was able to recover and escaped to Oahu where she dug fire pits, including the crater today called Diamond Head. She traveled through the island chain to Molokai and on to Maui where she is said to have made Haleakala volcano.

Upon discovering Pele had survived, Namakaokahai traveled to Maui and the two engaged in an epic battle near Hana, where Pele was torn apart by her sister and became a god, finding a home on Mauna Kea on Hawaii Island. There she dug her final fire pit, the Halemaumau Crater at the summit of Kilauea, where many believe she resides to this day.
    And yet another tale tells that Pele was married for a short — and violent — time to Kamapuaa, the god of water. This story says that Pele rerouted Kamapuaa from their home in Helemaumau and angrily chased him, with rivers of lava, into the Pacific Ocean. This story is meant to symbolize the violent and explosive experience of a hydrovolcanic eruption, though Hawaiian eruptions are much more peaceful. Pele’s loyal followers believe that the frequent eruptions of lava on Kilauea is a reminder that Pele is alive and still at home here.

That's awesome! You've done really good formatting alongside a heroic spirit befitting of the mythological character! Also that NP is far more of an expressive interpretation of how a berserker type deity would work, thereby combining both the instantaneous, active wrath of force but also the slower more grudge style hatred.

Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lucius Tiberius
    You can still play with what you have to go by. There's enough. If I were doing it, I'd make him Geoffrey of Monmouth in disguise.

Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    Saber

Appearance (roughly):

Faceclaim:http://decolanlan.tumblr.com/

Name: Helgi Hundingsbane Volsunga “The Hero-Hearted”
    Title: Slayer of Hounds
    Other classes: Rider, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Iceland
    Theme: At the Beginning

Parameters:

Strength: A
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: C

Class Skill(s):

Riding (A):
    One can ride all animals and any vehicles with exceptional expertise, save for beasts of phantasmal, divine, and dragon origin.

Vigblær is the name of his horse.

Magic Resistance (B):
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Personal Skill(s):

Divinity (C+):
    The strength of one’s god-like nature. The more god blood flowing in the veins, the higher the rank.

Saber was a descendant of a god and when he died was personally granted a seat in the afterlife.

Charisma (B-):
    The innate ability to lead an army.

The majority of Saber’s armies were gifted to him by others, and fought out of payment or fear of becoming a part of his body-count.

Ultra-Violence (A):
    The longer this Servant participates in combat, the greater their fervor for violence grows.

All attacks by Saber consume more and more of his opponent’s mana while replenishing and increasing his own.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Again-Walker (C, Anti-Personnel):
    When Saber is struck down, he will rise again for a total of three times. Though, with each death, his body grows weaker and his personality crumbles until, on the final life, he is just a shadow of his former self.

The representation of his various reincarnations, all stats are lowered by one subsequently. Furthermore, the way in which to kill him must be different every time, otherwise he cannot die again.
    Last edited by Ymir; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.

"Twoja muzyka obróci się w nicość!" Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Pele. That's a fine sheet.
    I'm a little jealous I didn't think to make a Hawaiian Servant myself, then I could finally use my knowledge of the Hawaiian language rather than it just collecting dust in my brain. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    You can still play with what you have to go by. There's enough. If I were doing it, I'd make him Geoffrey of Monmouth in disguise.
    True. I was perhaps going to base it on the theory that he was meant to represent the Emperor "Glycerius", whose name was commonly misspelt as "Lucerius" and Geoffrey possibly continued the trend by making it "Lucius".

But whatever I plan to do. I'm definitely fired up to give a crack at it.

Blog Entries
    Are you from the island or is there a place that actually teaches the language? I don't think I've ever heard of Hawaiian language classes, but that sounds cool.

Is Geoffrey the most OP literary Caster possible.