Page 737 of 858 FirstFirst ... 237637687727732735736737738739742747787837 ... LastLast
Results 14,721 to 14,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    From one subject to another, I was reading my big ol' list of sheets and started to consider which ones were my favourites.
    That got me curious about the rest of you, so: Which of your Servant sheets are your personal favourites?
    I suppose the question might be expanded to different categories (most interesting, best in terms of mechanics, best personality...) if you can't decide on a single one.
    Most interesting: maybe my Foreigner Vincent van Gogh. I basically made him inhabit the corpse of the first Vincent, who was stillborn one year before the actual Vincent. It is said that some of van Gogh's mental issues possibly arose from a crisis of identity since his mother didn't give a shit about him and just mourned for her first child, so I built a sheet around that.

Best mechanics: Beast III/L Samael. I like what I did with his Skills and how effectiveness changes depending on his opponent's alignment, as well as his own.

Best personality: Manuel and Manuela Blanco Romasanta from the Servant contest. Spain's first documented serial killer - born female but forced to change her sex to male (in actual history, he was just raised as a girl during his childhood), they are a double Servant composed of a male side and female side. I really, really loved writing the personality; it was seriously a lot of fun.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My favorite Servant that I've made is Lancer Don Quixote (2.0 ver). She was one of the first sheets I ever wrote and posted up here, and one of the ones I was most eager to remake to get her up to my present standards. I love the cheerful and boisterous personality I gave her and how well all her Skills and NPs cohere with the central concept of an absurdist heroine chasing after an impossible ideal of knighthood. Plus, the core dilemma of Don Quixote is one I feel fits wonderfully into the Fate franchise's themes on heroism, to the point where I'm surprised he's never shown up or been referenced so far.

All in all, if I had to pick one Servant I've ever made who could show up in canon, it'd undoubtedly be her.

Close seconds are Avenger Abel and Saver Alter Justinian, both for their unique concepts and the amount of thought and effort I put into fleshing them out.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm having a hard time coming up with sheets to do. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't care if it's something that's already been done. I just want to get over my writer's block.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Tokiomi demi-Servant, because it ain't likely to show up in canon and I can't be bothered to make one.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Well, you could always try asking other members for unfinished sheets that they've never completed. I know that some lists have been posted a few times on this thread.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Leaving some ideas here:

Sasaki Tadasaburō & Imai Noburō: Members of the Miwamarigumi (similar to the Shinsengumi, but composed of higher-ranking samurais and sons of the shogunate's retainers). They don't have cool feats like Okita or Hijikata, but they confessed to have been the ones who killed Sakamoto Ryōma, so something could be done with that as a basis. They could have Scapegoat as a reference to how Kondō was accused of killing Ryōma, although it's not as if they blamed him directly.

Kagutsuchi: The kami of fire who killed Izanami by accident during his birth. He should be really OP since not only he killed a goddess, but also introduced the concept of death in the Japanese creation myth. As for the class, he could qualify as Saber (patron of blacksmiths, plus he was killed with a sword), Assassin (first to kill somebody), and Berserker (in a version of the myth, the water kamis were created to pacify him).

Gustave Eiffel: This one may result harder to do. The Eiffel Tower is the most obvious NP. One of its functions would be nullifying the Fame of anything in a large area, but that doesn't look like enough reason to build a 300-meter tower. Another NP could be the Statue of Liberty as a golem. Also, aerodynamics. Eiffel loved aerodynamics.

Tamiya Iemon & Oiwa: The main characters of Jaoan's most well-known horror story, the Yotsuya Kaidan, which by the way looks as if Shakespeare went to Japan on holiday. There's a very famous picture of Oiwa's ghost emerging from a paper lamp made by Hokusai, and her character inspired the famous Sadako. As for Iemon, he ends up becoming crazy for being haunted all the time, and gets pissed off many times during the play, so he could be a Berserker.

Marduk: He soloed Tiamat at her strongest and her 11 children, so strongest god ever? Any idea I have for his NPs is basically Gil, unfortunately. I mean, his weapon Imḫullu is basically Ea, and his net of the four winds does a better job at binding than Enkidu since Tiamat couldn't break free from it. I had an idea for the latter that made it a Bounded Field preventing development by means of constant erosion, which prevented that Tiamat used her Monstrous Strengthor Self-Modification​.
    I left this list here a few days ago if you're interested, but I can give you more ideas if none of these convinces you

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Tokiomi demi-Servant
    Honestly, I'm not sure what in the world would fit Tokiomi. It's been a really long time since I've seen Fate/Zero.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure what in the world would fit Tokiomi. It's been a really long time since I've seen Fate/Zero.
    A well meaning but ultimately tragic father. Preferably one that uses magic or at least would compliment their arsenal.Hmm...so in other words, a Lancelot/Fionn esque character would suit Tokiomi to a tee.
    Last edited by Skull; January 21st, 2019 at 09:50 PM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Here's a number of posts within this thread that have lists of Servant ideas that people have had but never finished:

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2779590
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2779597
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2779820
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2779942
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2780940
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2781022
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929525
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929551
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929566
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929572
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929581
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929590
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929597
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929599
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929632
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929834
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6950-Create-A-Servant-2?p=2945621&viewfull=1#post2945621

EDIT: Also I've got some names of my own to contribute that I've picked up from other sheets across the web:

Assassin - Electra
    Caster - Radha
    Caster - Aesop
    Carl Friedrich Gauss
    Louis Pasteur
    Michael Faraday
    James Clerk Maxwell
    Alessandro Volta
    Luigi Galvani
    Charles-Augustin de Coulomb
    Andre-Marie Ampere
    Georg Ohm
    Hephaestion
    Admetus
    Alcestis
    Nisien
    Branwen
    Manawydan
    Eogan mac Durthacht
    Cet mac Magach
    St. Elizabeth of Hungary
    Mael Morda
    Antisthenes
    Mendelssohm
    Meyerbeer
    Takezaki Suenaga
    Hatakeyama Shigetada
    Kusunoki Masashige
    Promachus
    Dryas
    Aliruna
    Orvar-Oddr
    Jose Maria de Santo Agostinho
    Apolaki
    Svipdagr
    Moliere
    Veturia
    Lucianus Tarquinius Superbus
    Candace of Meroe
    Claude Du Val
    Mrs. Prodgers
    Last edited by Dragolord09; January 21st, 2019 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Formatting issues

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    A well meaning but ultimately tragic father. Preferably one that uses magic or at least would compliment their arsenal.Hmm...so in other words, a Lancelot/Fionn esque character would suit Tokiomi to a tee.
    Also, someone with a more gentlemanly disposition and a sense of noblesse oblige. In addition, his "well-meaning" intentions are slightly undercut by the fact he saw his children and wife as precious assets more than people, but for a magus, he cared quite a bit.

Maybe Rama, because they both gave up loved ones for a perceived greater good and because that was expected of them by the societies they were in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was going to say Fernando el Católico would probably fit, since he actually loved his family despite his marriage being just a political issue and technically sacrificed his daughter for the sake of the kingdom, but he's known for being laid-back, something that Tokiomi isn't

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From one subject to another, I was reading my big ol' list of sheets and started to consider which ones were my favourites.
    That got me curious about the rest of you, so: Which of your Servant sheets are your personal favourites?
    I suppose the question might be expanded to different categories (most interesting, best in terms of mechanics, best personality...) if you can't decide on a single one.
    Hmmm.
    If we're listing favorites, might as well:

Character-wise, it would be Liu Bang, Urshanabi and Ji Gong. The Saber was also made with the intention of "protag-material" as well as covering his more sympathetic side before becoming emperor. In spite of this, he tends to run from his problems - - through his current Saint Graph or through alcohol - - a central conflict he has to come to terms with. Urshanabi was an attempt on an "Inhuman understanding the meaning of life" that went surprisingly well, while Ji Gong's... being Ji Gong was a blast to write.

Mechanic-wise, it would be Ksitigarbha, Zhang Liang and Sigmund. The Skill-plus-NP stacking for the Bodhisattva, Buff-based build for the strategist and the Berserker's NP mechanics were something I was rather proud of.
    Last edited by SleepMode; January 21st, 2019 at 11:11 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm having a hard time coming up with sheets to do. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't care if it's something that's already been done. I just want to get over my writer's block.
    How about Aeschylus? He was a Greek playwright called the "father of Tragedy" and also fought in the Persian Wars, so you could justify fitting him into a more martial Class (probably Lancer) instead of the obvious artist = Caster stereotype. Skills-wise he'd have Eye For Art obviously, as well as some form of Magecraft based on how he was taught in the Eleusinian Mysteries, the sacred cult of Demeter (in fact there's even a legend the cult tried to assassinate him on stage for revealing their secrets to the public in a play). He also allegedly died when an eagle dropped a turtle on his bald head mistaking it for a rock, which is the kind of amusing detail you'd have to include somewhere in the sheet. I'd write him up myself but I have absolutely no idea what his NP would be. The obvious idea is an illusion NP forcing the enemy to star in a tragedy he scripts, but that's way too blatant a ripoff of First Folio.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I was going to say Fernando el Católico would probably fit, since he actually loved his family despite his marriage being just a political issue and technically sacrificed his daughter for the sake of the kingdom, but he's known for being laid-back, something that Tokiomi isn't
    Tokiomi does have a mischievous side. He did basically prank Rin in his will, and I just felt a slight sense of humor from the guy in Zero.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think adult Rama might be a better fit, since both have the whole duty vs family thing going on, and both are very conscious of the perceived demands of their roles. Also, both ultimately chose what they believed to be duty over family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    I don't know about sheet quality, but I love my Hernan Cortes sheet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Tokiomi does have a mischievous side. He did basically prank Rin in his will, and I just felt a slight sense of humor from the guy in Zero.
    Perhaps "laid-back" wasn't the word I was looking for. "Warm and informal" would have been a better description, and the elegant leader of the Tohsaka can't allow himself to behave like that in public

Blog Entries
    yeah,

stop writing shitty servant sheets and start writing shitty fanfics instead like the cool kids

Blog Entries
    Hum. I've been out-of-practice for awhile due to time constraints and lack of inspiration, but...

I think splitting it up a bit...

Overall:
    Yuè Tù
    Emily Dickinson

Probably among my best efforts, I think, though that isn't saying a ton? Yue Tu was going to be the heroine in a fanfic project so she was the most developed, but I ended up caring for Emily a lot beyond the original memespiration of Emily Dickinson as SHIKI. Caster of Blue from the Reclamation RP would be here too.

Personality:
    Paris of Troy
    Emperor Joshua Abraham Norton I

These are ones I loved for their personality, though their mechanics/lore probably needed more.

Mechanics:
    Xuanzang
    Rahula

These were strong mechanically, but I don't feel I imbued them with enough personality on the sheets themselves.
    Last edited by Sunny; January 22nd, 2019 at 01:48 PM.

Signature by fumato

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    yeah,

stop writing shitty servant sheets and start writing shitty fanfics instead like the cool kids
    To be fair that's what I did.

Blog Entries
    Hey there Sunny, how's that Kaguyahime sheet coming along? Also, I forgot who was doing the Demon Ox-King sheet but how's that one coming along?