Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194199202203204
Results 4,061 to 4,062 of 4062

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Nope! Though you were running close with Thor. Would it help if I said they're a female? (And not genderbent, either)
    Hm...if I was close with Thor, Sif seems like a good follow-up, but I don't know if she really has enough of a legend. I'm going to guess Freyja. Lots of material to work with, plus she's the goddess of love+beauty (among other things), so Golden Rule (Body) makes sense. It would also make sense with Sif, though, what with her hair and all. Either one of them.

As for the host...I have no idea. Ayako? Sola-Ui? Zouken?

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Hm...if I was close with Thor, Sif seems like a good follow-up, but I don't know if she really has enough of a legend. I'm going to guess Freyja. Lots of material to work with, plus she's the goddess of love+beauty (among other things), so Golden Rule (Body) makes sense. It would also make sense with Sif, though, what with her hair and all. Either one of them.

As for the host...I have no idea. Ayako? Sola-Ui? Zouken?
    I actually already did Freya ages ago, though I might redo her sometime since she was one of my earlier Servants and not quite at my current standards.

Your other guess was correct. There may not be much to work with regarding Sif, but I feel I have enough to come up with a unique and creative take on her character. Plus I was inspired by her portrayal in the Magnus Chase series by Rick Riordan (if you're wondering what's with the Norse sheets lately, that's the reason).

As for who the host is... that you'll have to figure out for yourself! Gotta' leave some mystery, after all...
    View my (new) handy-dandy compendium of Servant sheets here!

New chapter of「Fate/All Fiction」is out!

This is how Yuri Kuma Arashi should have ended!

You can find my fighting game movesets here!