Page 567 of 858 FirstFirst ... 67467517557562565566567568569572577617667 ... LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,340 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Hm, I can't find my Spearfinger in the index but my shitty Austin Axe Murderer is there. I guess the newer ones haven't been included there, because the most recent Elvis Presley isn't there either
    Now when you say it i havent found other profiles from you or mine but i think Gally/Historia just Need some time i gues.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only the American Servants have been included, so yours won't appear yet

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I remember the old OP having a jab at that one weird week where the thread basically got spammed with versions of Cain, though. I think it's actually less jabby.

....Please don't take that as a challenge?
    "Fuck the lot of you and your stupid GRAND AVENGER CAIN bullshit" is still visible in the old OP directly below the new one, yeah. Nice to see things getting reorganised, tho the OP being up-to-date was never really that big a deal.
    Last edited by Ayr; May 15th, 2018 at 09:05 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At least it will save Seika and the rest of the staff some earache.

Blog Entries
    I guess the newer ones haven't been included there, because the most recent Elvis Presley isn't there either
    No. It takes time to go through 70+ pages (what wasn't compiled by others) looking for Servants to update. I only put in what was less time consuming in the hour of free time I had available. I'm going to down the list. Honestly, in my opinion, the list should be for those who don't have Servants compiled in their own blog posts. Otherwise it'll become larger than it has any need to be. It's already bothersome to look at.

Based on this, for those of you with your own blog posts, I might just do it by Author instead of Servant.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's okay. It'll be shorter if you do it by author like in Create a Mage

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    But I can't CTRL + F Kenshin and ultra criticize the guy making their version different from my own!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's okay. It'll be shorter if you do it by author like in Create a Mage
    I did that because the activity in the thread is much lower than this one.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    So i wanted to do Simo Hayha, But since i was a firm believer that he couldnt be anything more than a decent assassin counter guardian and i wanted a way to make him a fully fledged heroic spirit. i opted for this kinda sorta Lostbelt-ish sheet

Grettings Contractor, I am Simo- No. It would be more correct to say that im an aspect of that man, a cursed existence brought about with the name of that sniper, for now, Call me Sulo

Faceclaim

True Name: Sulo Kolkka
    Class: Alter Ego
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Wish: None, his true self might have one though
    Origin: Persumably Finland

H/W: 174cm/55kg
    Armament: A Featureless rifle, cant be identified with any historical one.
    Dislikes: Heat
    Talents: Nigh-Superhuman Accuarcy

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MNA: C
    LCK: A

Class Skills
    Presence Dissapearance: B
    A modified skill of presence concealment, Rather that conceal his presence alone, The world will do it for him as long as he maintains a state of complete calmness and cold, drops upon any action that incereases his heartbeat, or otherwise heats him up, although its not perfect, as the mana this gives off can be sensed by a skilled magus, can be turned off at will

Independent action: E-~B++
    Depending on the Temperature of the area, The Mana usage will be Slower the colder the enviroment is. at temperatures less than -30 Degrees celsius He will be able to last in this world For about a month without a constant mana supply

Personal Skills
    Clairvoyance (Death): C
    The Ability to sense when someone is close to death, Rather than seeing their lines of death, The user Senses the time at which they will be cut by outside forces or by the user, Works 7 Seconds in in the future. he had this ability naturally as the result of his original's training in picking good and easy targets

Sisu: A
    A conceptual ability, A untranslatable term in finnish language, Representing stoic courage, Resilience, and unchallenged willpower.
    Shuts out most mental interference, Furthermore it is impossible for one to become enraged by provocations of others.

Mana Burst (Ice): C
    A rare form of Mana burst that lets the wielder infuse their weapon with ice magic, bullets infused with this type of magic will become more deadly as a result of how cold they are

Noble Phantasm
    Let your mind freeze in the unrelenting cold
    Winter war Nightmare
    (Anti-Mind) (B-)
    A type of mental interference conceptual noble phantasm, that when applied to a living being it infects their very mind with visions of a forest in blizzard, neverending cold feeling on their body, sounds of rapid gunfire and a snow painted red from the blood, although simple it is impossible for any human or a servant that doesnt have a high resistance to mental interference to stay sane within the first five days, on the sixth day they constantly shiver, and cannot willingly stop the sound of gunfire and constant smell of blood, and can accumulate if the Phantasm is used on one target multiple times making the effect stronger, can be transmited trough any medium, but he mostly perfers his bullets for obivous reason.
    It represents the nightmare that was the winter war at its core, entire fields were covered red with the blood of both armies.

However the curse can be removed with any, even the simplest ritual, as alter ego is not a magus in any way and will be removable even if the effect is stacked multiple times making this phantasm useless if the master is a skilled magus.

Lore/Personality/etc
    Simo Hayha, the legendary sniper of the winter war, the deadliest one in history infact, scoring over 705 kills.
    however this is not him, its a part of his personality that was brought by the names such as white death, and many other, and the fact that simo would litteraly be invinsible in the deep snow he was hiding in
    infact half of simo's skills can be attributed to him, when he wasnt on some other front, he would be often kill the enemy in the name of his original, without simo ever having known him.

He dissapeared after Simo Hayha withstood a blow to his cheek. and was never seen again. but his action was observed by the millitary and he called himself Sulo Kolkka. The Phantom that follows the White Death

His personality is introverted, but at the same time slightly extroverted, he is not beyond cracking a few jokes there and then, he likes talking with servants who are simmilar to him, he is also known to be extremly rational. even with the lowest of the low. never once giving into the desire to smash their face, however deep down all he desires is to never be bothered by the matters such as war and live a peaceful life, much like his counterpart, but it is not his wish for the grail, he doesn't have one infact.
    he doesn't care what master he gets, be they evil or good, as long as he can protect them, he is happy.

Simo Hayha:
    Oh if it isn't the original, you probably dont know me, but i know you very well, well that doesn't matter now. Lets both fight at our best

King Hassan: How can someone over 2 Meters tall be considered an assassin? let alone a grand? and here was i thinking that the smaller the stealthier, yeah forget it, chaldea is already a freak show anyways.

Other alter egos: A existence born from seperate personalities huh? so im not the only one...

Strategy
    : Alter ego specializes in ultra long range battles, but is not beyond fighting in closer ranges, but mostly avoids it due to his poor stats, his rifle uses real bullets but every once in a while the magazine he caries them in will refill with bullets.

Craft Essence:

Death Cold
    Snow is my cover
    cold is my home
    winter is my life
    i kill for my country
    and im willing to die for it.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; May 17th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Odd that an Alter Ego urban legend would be stronger than the genuine article, if that's what you're worried about. And honestly, Häyhä is probably famous enough to qualify, though admittedly he would be weak (at least stats-wise).
    You're also missing an NP stat there.
    You could also have gone with a language other than english for his NP name. I'd suggest either Belaya Smert (russian for white death, seeing as they gave the name - same logic as Vlad's NPs) or Talvisodan Painajainen (which is literally the same as the NP's current name in finnish).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't Calm and Collected have practically the same effects as Sisu?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't Calm and Collected have practically the same effects as Sisu?
    I don't think Calm and Collected has had its effect explained. It's part of Determination of Steel as far as I know, and that has Bravery for the mental interference immunity.

Edit: Although I would note that Sisu has nothing to do with shutting out provocations. More like that should just fuel its effect further.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a Question is now Alter Arthoria and Alcides also Alter Egos ? I ask this because this profile has given me the inspiration for a Goliath Alter Ego his Biblical documented part from the "complete version" as Avenger.

And please have someone ideas which Anecdotical /historic Army /special unit can resurrect as his counterfeit/ temporary Hougu ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alters aren't Alter Egos, no.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I don't think Calm and Collected has had its effect explained. It's part of Determination of Steel as far as I know, and that has Bravery for the mental interference immunity.

Edit: Although I would note that Sisu has nothing to do with shutting out provocations. More like that should just fuel its effect further.
    Odd that an Alter Ego urban legend would be stronger than the genuine article, if that's what you're worried about. And honestly, Häyhä is probably famous enough to qualify, though admittedly he would be weak (at least stats-wise).
    You're also missing an NP stat there.
    You could also have gone with a language other than english for his NP name. I'd suggest either Belaya Smert (russian for white death, seeing as they gave the name - same logic as Vlad's NPs) or Talvisodan Painajainen (which is literally the same as the NP's current name in finnish).
    Believe it or not the finnish translated version actually sounded better to me when i was making the sheet, afterwards it somehow stopped sounding catchy and i went with the english version.

you would notice that all My sheets have a missing NP stat, because it gets confusing what means what with multiple NPs, though this sheet has only one NP i get it why it would be weird that im missing it.

But actually he is not stronger or weaker than Simo would be, infact if i was making a simo sheet all i would change is swap out mana burst with battle continuation and alter ego skills with the class skills of the respective
    class (archer or assassin, perhaps even a double summon skill) and maybe add a slightly different NP.

as for Sisu well i had to differentiate it, i ran into countless different skills that all block mental interference, it semed right for someone who is stoic and mostly introverted.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; May 17th, 2018 at 04:31 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Thou hath done the meme, now thou art full fledged CaSer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Yes it has, check out Bedivere's Profile in the Mats for the description.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Yes it has, check out Bedivere's Profile in the Mats for the description.
    Huh. Completely forgot Bedi had that Skill. Well, thanks for reminding me.

By the way, does anyone know any (sorta big-name) halberd wielders from European myths/history? I've been thinking making a Lancer, but I think that my current idea of making a Pope masquerading as a Swiss guard might be a tad disrespectful.

Blog Entries
    I think that my current idea of making a Pope masquerading as a Swiss guard might be a tad disrespectful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Meanwhile Edison is a lion
    ecksdee

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fuck Ibaraki and her 6 Million HP Bullshit, I don't have enough mats for leveling up my Servants Skills, let alone Ascending them. My Billy is forever stuck at Second Ascension for Crust's sake.

Faceclaim

Class: Rider
    True Name: Takeda Shingen
    Title: Tiger of Kai
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: Japan
    Source: Historical Fact (Sengoku Jidai)
    Attribute: Man

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: E

Skills

Class Skills

Riding: A+
    Any mount up to the level of a Phantasmal or Divine Beasts can be handled with ease of control.

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancels spells with a chant bleow ywo verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge meant for combat between entire armies, as opposed to single combat. A bonus is given when deploying one’s own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when combating against an enemy's Anti-Army Phantasm.
    Shingen also gains a boost against Servants who were famous warriors from the same time period as Rider, specifically of the Warring States period of Japanese history.

Takeda Shingen was famed as a military genius, even at a young age, and is comparable to Zhuge Liang in terms of strategic ability. His skill is so impressive that he is considered one of the Three Great Generals of the Sengoku era, alongside his eternal rival.

Had he not died so suddenly, he very well might have stopped the sudden rise of the famed Demon King of the Oda.

Charisma: B
    A composite Skill that represents both one's charismatic ability and skill at commanding others. B-Rank is considered efficient enough for one to rule as a nation’s leader.

Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan: A
    “As swift as the wind, as silent as the forest, as fierce as fire, as unshakable as a mountain.”

Shingen’s personal motto, derived from Sun Tzu’s famous text The Art of War. As a Skill, it takes the form of a banner he carries on his mount. Depending on which element he wishes to emulate, the banner will change it's symbol to match it, and will impart a different benefit depending on which on it is:

For 'Fu,’ it improves his Agility, and gives him Protection from Arrows at C-Rank.
    For 'Rin,’ it increases his Mana and grants him Presence Concealment at C-Rank.
    For 'Ka,’ it increases hs Strength and grants him Berserk at C-Rank.
    For 'Zan,’ it increases his Endurance and grants him Self Field Defense at C-Rank.

It is also possible to apply these benefits to his allies, but this would require activation of his Noble Phantasm.

Tessen: B
    Based on the famous Battles of Kawanakajima, where he faced his rival Uesugi Kenshin. Five times did their armies meet, and each time the winner was inconclusive. In particular, it derives from the fourth battle, where Kenshin managed to approach his camp during a lull in the fighting, and attacked him.

Most deptictions of this battle claim that Shingen deflected his enemy’s blows using a iron fan he had on him, though the actual truth of this tale is unclear. As a Skill, it gives him a form of 'Instinct’ that defends against sudden attacks during peaceful moments, as well as increasing his defense against weapons classifiable as a ‘sword.’

Noble Phantasms

Armored Warriors of the Tiger
    Kiba Gundan

Anti-Army

The famous cavalry of the Takeda clan, which Shingen is famous for creating. The horses were given ample training from the mountainous terrain of the Kai province alone, yet Shingen pushed for them to become even stronger. Just as well, the soldiers he picked for the cavalry were trained to be able to handle the beasts as well, and were given even more training meant to counter the archers of other armies.

Shingen can summon this cavalry at will, allowing him to overwhelm the enemy with an army of mounted soldiers... Well, actually, Shingen only summons the horses, the soldiers just decided to come along for some reason. Each of the soldiers summoned has a Riding Skill of at least B-Rank, so in a sense, this is like creating an army of Riders.

It is also possible for Shingen to apply one of the benefits of Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan to any allies once the cavalry has been unleashed. This can be independent of whatever one he is currently using, and it might even be possible for him to use all four elements at once, though that ends up tiring him out very quickly.

Also, every once in a while, it may end up summoming one of Takeda Shingen’s 24 generals as well, but that's probably just a cameo the animators threw in for fun.

White Tiger of Kai
    Kai no Tora

Anti-Army

The representation of his title, ‘the Tiger of Kai,’ as well as that of his rivalry with Uesugi Kenshin, who was known as 'the Dragon of Echigo.’ Their conflict was compared to that of the Tiger and Dragon, eternally fighting with no decisive winner. Shingen thus represents the Tiger in this image.

It's exact nature would change if he were summomed under a different class, but as a Rider it gives him a unique mount. That is, he is now able to ride the legendary divine beast, the White Tiger of the West, Byakko. Byakko is considered the enemy of the Azure Dragon of the East, Seiryu, so it possesses a natural Anti-Dragon element to its attacks. It can even release a powerful strike through its claws, which Shingen calls it's "Dragon Destruction: Shining Claw!"

As it is associated with the West, its offensive and defensive abilities increase in accordance with the West. When making a charge West, it's moves with increased speed and force. When defending a location in the West, its metal body becones as hard as a ln iron mountain. If Kiba Gundan is also active, all the troops in the cavalry gain ghese bonuses

Really, that's all well and good, but why exactly is it a giant robot!?

Lore

History:
    Unlike his rival Kenshin, Takeda Shingen is someone born to greatness. He was the eldest son of the daimyo of Kai, Takeda Nobutora. Originally bearing the name of Minamoto no Harunobu, he took the name Shingen (which could also be read as Nobuharu) when he chose to be a pabbajja.

Even in his youth, he showed promise, being both a talented poet and strategist, having helped his father claim victory at the Battle of Un no Kuchi. He would then usurp his father in a bloodless coup after learning Nobutora planned to make his second son, Nobushige, his heir instead.

Just as well, this was a sign of the kind of ambition the Tiger of Kai possessed. He quickly began expanding outward, taking the Shinano Province first when it's daimyo attempted to attack. This eventually put him in the path of Uesugi Kenshin of Echigo, sparking their legendary rivalry. The two were equals in terms of skill and strategy, causing people to call their conflict like that of a tiger and dragon, leading to their respective titles as the Tiger of Kai and Dragon of Echigo.

He is also considered the only daimyo besides Kenshin to have the necessary power and skill to put an end to Oda Nobunaga’s campaign to unify Japan, and may have succeeded had he not died after fighting the combined armies of Nobunaga and Ieyasu. The circumstances are unclear, but apparently a sniper from the Oda had managed to get a lucky hit in during nightfall, causing him to die after entering the Mikawa Province.
    ----------
    Byakko is a Divine Beast originally of Chinese origin, though its image would eventually spread to other nations in East Asia. Depicted as a white tiger, it holds providence over the west, and is associated with Autumn. It is also the enemy of Seiryu, the dragon that presides over the East.

As it is believed to be connected to the element of Metal, the tiger likely would have had a metallic form regardless of the era it was summoned, but the modern era apparently causes it to become some kind of sentient robo-beast thing. This may or may not be because Shingen was watching a bit too much anime late at night.
    ----------
    Personality:
    An ambitious man since youth, Shingen is always keeping an eye on everything that goes on during war, from the position of his enemies, to the amount of finance his Master has. He is someone who considers both the begining and end of everything, seeing them as necessary to understand every facet of it. He absolutely refuses to consider the idea of losing to something pathetic like a lack of mana, or salt.

He is someone who believes in the ideal of fitting someone to the role that most suits them. He will take it on himself to show someone their potential in this respect.
    As well, he does not mince words, being honest to a harsh degree. This is not malice though. He believes that honest and faithful words, though painful are required to strengthen a person's character.

This of course, is a kind of team building in a way. Honesty while being harsh, and proving one’s abilities in certain areas, he himself has compared to one building a castle, wall and moat. By doing this, he sincerely believes he can make even the worst enemy into a future ally.

Wish for the Holy Grail:
    Originally, he wanted to wish to be reborn so he could become Emperor of Japan, but upon seeing the nation as is, he's content to leave it be. No point uniting a nation already bound by one flag after all. Instead, he's decided to use the Grail so he can unite the world under the banner of the Takeda. Essentially, he wants to be the Emperor of the World itself. Truly, he is ambitious to the end.

But if he can't have that, he wants to at least duel Uesugi Kenshin one last time. “It's time to prove whether Tiger or Dragon rules without equal!” Or so he says. Honestly, is that supposed to be a battle to the death or a lover's quarrel?

Relationships:

Oda Nobunaga:
    “So that crazy woman from Owari actually beat my cavalry? Color me impressed, she might have been more of a threat than I originally believed.”
    The Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, Oda Nobunaga who managed to get the closest of any daimyo to unifying Japan before her death. After his death, Nobunaga destroyed the famed Takeda cavalry using her infamous Three-line Formation. As well, her self acclaimed status as a Demon King means that she is more of a threat to him now.

Uesugi Kenshin:
    “Hey, when we're done with this next battle, why don't we get something to eat? I'll bring the salt this time.”
    His eternal rival, the Dragon of Echigo. They were a perfect match in life, and even as Servants they end up unable to defeat the other. No matter what, they won't stop trying to defeat the other, even in mundane activities like fishing. Despite that, he enjoys her company without compare, and offers to help her out whenever they aren't fighting. They seem more like a couple of lovebirds as opposed to warlords whenever they're near.

Toyotomi Hideyoshi:
    “Hey, did someone lose their pet monkey?”

Chacha:
    “Is everyone from the Oda some kind of monster!?”

Mochizuki Chiyome:
    “Oh, Miss Priestess, it's good to see you again. Let's go get something to drink later, alright?”
    His former spymaster, a cunning and intelligent kunoichi who set up a massive series of spies throughout enemy territory. He is fully understanding of the fact that she left the service of the Takeda clan after his death. “She’s the kind who only has one real master,” is what he says. He also understands that this means that she holds no loyalty to him as a Servant. She only serves her Master, no one else.

Dislikes: Traitors, guns, the Oda
    Natural Enemy(Best Friend): Uesugi Kenshin
    Last edited by Der Ritter; May 19th, 2018 at 01:35 PM.