Page 306 of 858 FirstFirst ... 206256296301304305306307308311316356406806 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Anyone done John Rabe? the guy who saved like 10s of thousands during the nankling massacre during ww2?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    Anyone done John Rabe? the guy who saved like 10s of thousands during the nankling massacre during ww2?
    he didnt have a giant beam sword

not good enuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    he didnt have a giant beam sword

not good enuff
    /glances at the elvis servant profile.

To be unoriginal or not....

With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, first Servant. Let me know how I did, or if I did anything wrong, please?

-----------

Character Image

Image Credit to PikachuPanda on DeviantArt.

Saint Longinus

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Christianity and Judaism
    Region: Roman Empire,

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B+
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    NP: A++

Height/Weight: 176 cm / 81 kg
    Dislikes: Lions, Darkness
    Talents: Reciting scripture from memory
    Natural enemy: King David
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human, Male
    Armament: Lancea Longini, lorica segmentata centurion armor, sacraments

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (B)
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. This is due almost solely due to his status as a Saint, not because he had particular experience or resistance to magecraft in life, which is why the skill is a B-rank.

Personal Skills:

Sacraments: C+
    As a former soldier and an early Christian, Longinus has access to the sacraments of the Burial Agency (i.e. Black Keys, the Baptism Sacrament) and the knowledge to properly use them.

Clairvoyance: E
    Due to the restorative properties of Christ's blood upon his eyes, Longinus has eyesight equivalent to an Archer-class servant.

Shared Communion
    : C
    According to tales of his death, Longinus' blood did for the governor who had him executed what Christ's blood did for him. As such, the restorative properties of his blood can be shared with others via a willing sacrifice. This allows him to heal moderate injuries of others on demand. However, any wound inflicted in this manner cannot be healed by his Noble Phantasm or by the one he shares his blood with, requiring the intervention of a third party.

Noble Phantasm

Lancea Longini
    Stained Spear of Famine Delivered
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Divine
    Range: 1-10
    Max Target: 1

The lance that pierced the side of Christ, used by a soldier to make sure he was dead. That soldier was Longinus, who had been nearly blinded in battle and was mocked by his fellow soldiers for his disability. However, when the blood of Jesus fell into his eyes, Longinus was cured of his blindness, and gained incredibly sharp vision. Earlier in its history, the spear is associated with the Arthurian Grail legend, being the weapon that wounded the Fisher King and eventually caused his lands to become a barren wasteland due to his inability to tend to them. It also rendered him sterile, meaning he could not sire a family to do his work either.

Wounds caused by Lancea Longini inflict a spreading weakness and sickness within the target, similar to a Gandr curse, but on a much higher level. Targets suffer penalties to Strength, Agility, and Endurance anywhere from half a rank (first hit) to three full ranks (with many hits, typically ten or more). A target with high Battle Continuation will be able to fight off the spear's effects to an extent, but not negate them. Also, any abilities based on birthing, fertility, or virility are negated when this Noble Phantasm is in effect. The effects wear off when the wounds inflicted by the spear have been fully healed and active combat between Lancer and the target has ended.

As an Anti-Divine weapon, Lancea Longini inflicts increased damage against Servants with the Divinity skill. Damage stacks with increased Divinity rank.

Paenitentiae Maledicenti
    The Cycle of Suffering
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: N/A
    Max Target: 1

According to the original myth that names Longinus, he was doomed to suffer being mauled by a lion over and over as penance for the wound inflicted on Christ, but his wounds would heal at dawn and the cycle would begin again.

Paenitentiae Maledicenti gives Longinus the ability to regenerate from any injuries at the end of every 24 hour cycle. This includes fatal or crippling injuries such as organ damage, spinal trauma, dismemberment, or a crushed skull. Unless he is atomized or burned to ashes, Lancer's body will regenerate completely; as such, he is very difficult to kill permanently. This Noble Phantasm is the main reason why he is such a heavy Prana drain on his Master. The one exception to his regeneration is any wound inflicted by his Shared Communion ability.

Lore
    Most of his background is explained in each part of the profile where it becomes relevant.

Personality

Straight-laced and stoic for the most part, his former soldier's demeanor comes through loud and clear. Used to working with disagreeable commanders and fellows, disdain and derision roll off his back like water. He'll occasionally banter with a Master he likes or agrees with, but for the most part plays up his "faithful soldier of God" persona as much as possible. Part of this also comes from the state of Christianity at the time of his death; he is very tight-lipped on personal matters and tends to avoid telling others about himself.

Tactics
    Generally best either working with others or when fighting on ground where he holds an advantage. His middling offensive stats leave him at a disadvantage in a slugging match, but this is mitigated by his Noble Phantasm. He's kind of a Master of None in terms of combat, but he doesn't have any real weaknesses either.
    Last edited by EonADS; May 31st, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    That sounds like it could be pretty interesting actually. Not somebody we'd ever see from Japan though, given how much they still prefer to sweep past atrocities under the rug...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    St. Longinus: Good job on your first Servant sheet. The only thing I would recommend is that Battle Continuation should be moved to the Personal Skills section, for it isn't a Class Skill.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Longinus: Given my first sheet here was also of this guy, I'm feeling a little bit of kinship with you right now.

Seriously though, this is a pretty decent sheet all around, 'specially for your first. Though Battle Continuation is not a Class Skill for Lancers so I'd say to switch that one over to Personal if you're keeping it at all (to be honest, I'm not really sure if he even needs it what with the EX-ranked regeneration NP). I know Cu had it listed as a Class Skill in Extra, but that was an irregularity and I wouldn't advise taking it as precedent.

I don't necessarily mind Longinus having a Sacrament based Skill, but it feels weird to mention him being in 'the early Church' when by all definitions such a thing wouldn't have even existed so closely after Christ's actual life and death. I'd also recommend using Clairvoyance in place of Farsight simply for standardized reference (since that's how the Skill is near-universally referred to around here).

NP-wise... Lancea Longini definitely feels underpowered IMO. Even ignoring the whole "spear of destiny" stuff (which mostly came from later Occultist sources), just being the spear which literally killed God on the cross is bound to make for a pretty potent concept. As is it honestly doesn't even sound worthy of being an NP at all, since I can't see an NP that doesn't do anything beyond being a pointy sharp thing you can stick in people. Plus there's also the fact that the Holy Lance in the Nasuverse is apparently regarded in the same light as Rhongomyniad; one of the anchors holding down the Underside Of The World. All in all I think you're severely underselling this one.

His second NP is fine and well fleshed-out. Personally, I would've had it as an ability that automatically heals all his injuries at the end of each "day" (24 hour cycle), but your take is fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That sounds like it could be pretty interesting actually. Not somebody we'd ever see from Japan though, given how much they still prefer to sweep past atrocities under the rug...
    Yeah there really is a few figure I doubt nasu will touch. Basically anyone that would paint japan in a bad light + people like Mengele and mr godwins law himself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    St. Longinus: Good job on your first Servant sheet. The only thing I would recommend is that Battle Continuation should be moved to the Personal Skills section, for it isn't a Class Skill.
    Right. Somehow I always get that mixed up. Thanks.

Longinus: Given my first sheet here was also of this guy, I'm feeling a little bit of kinship with you right now.
    Heh. And here I thought I was being original.

Seriously though, this is a pretty decent sheet all around, 'specially for your first. Though Battle Continuation is not a Class Skill for Lancers so I'd say to switch that one over to Personal if you're keeping it at all (to be honest, I'm not really sure if he even needs it what with the EX-ranked regeneration NP). I know Cu had it listed as a Class Skill in Extra, but that was an irregularity and I wouldn't advise taking it as precedent.
    Thanks. And yeah, that's my bad. My thought process had him as a baseline human, not a Servant who is stupid hard to kill in the first place, so I thought he'd need it to keep fighting through crippling injuries. Obviously he doesn't. Removing.

I don't necessarily mind Longinus having a Sacrament based Skill, but it feels weird to mention him being in 'the early Church' when by all definitions such a thing wouldn't have even existed so closely after Christ's actual life and death.
    Fair point, but I've always kind of had it as a headcanon that Longinus and other former soldiers-turned-converts helped lay the groundwork for what would eventually become Roa's brainchild. Thought I do agree that the whole "church" part should be changed. It was more of a cult back then xD

I'd also recommend using Clairvoyance in place of Farsight simply for standardized reference (since that's how the Skill is near-universally referred to around here).
    Even though that's not at all what that means in proper English, of course. This is translated from Japan. Fixed.

NP-wise... Lancea Longini definitely feels underpowered IMO. Even ignoring the whole "spear of destiny" stuff (which mostly came from later Occultist sources), just being the spear which literally killed God on the cross is bound to make for a pretty potent concept. As is it honestly doesn't even sound worthy of being an NP at all, since I can't see an NP that doesn't do anything beyond being a pointy sharp thing you can stick in people. Plus there's also the fact that the Holy Lance in the Nasuverse is apparently regarded in the same light as Rhongomyniad; one of the anchors holding down the Underside Of The World. All in all I think you're severely underselling this one.
    I don't disagree, but the problem is that other than a barrage of occult information, there's next to nothing on the supposed powers of the spear. Frankly, I found one line of text from about the 14th century that said anything about it being anything other than a "blessed relic". And that aside, it didn't exactly "kill god". Jesus was a divine being and a mortal one at the same time, fully divine and fully mortal (which is why he's probably not compatible as a Servant). So really, he killed a seriously blessed mortal. I wanted to make it badass, but I also didn't want to just make shit up to make it there. If you have suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.

His second NP is fine and well fleshed-out. Personally, I would've had it as an ability that automatically heals all his injuries at the end of each "day" (24 hour cycle), but your take is fine too.
    Believe it or not, that was my original inclination. I changed it because his original legend gets blatantly contradicted by every other historical or apocryphal source of information about Longinus (he supposedly died from being beheaded, for example). So, with historical muddying of the waters as my justification, I swapped it around a bit.
    Last edited by EonADS; May 30th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    I don't disagree, but the problem is that other than a barrage of occult information, there's next to nothing on the supposed powers of the spear. Frankly, I found one line of text from about the 14th century that said anything about it being anything other than a "blessed relic". And that aside, it didn't exactly "kill god". Jesus was a divine being and a mortal one at the same time, fully divine and fully mortal (which is why he's probably not compatible as a Servant). So really, he killed a seriously blessed mortal. I wanted to make it badass, but I also didn't want to just make shit up to make it there.
    Even if no specific abilities were outlined, you can still spin off something from the concept and general legend. Since the spear was most famous for killing a divine being, you could easily give it some sort of Anti-Divine attack or even a holy power due to being soaked in the blood of Christ. Or both, to make it some kind of "simultaneous holy/demonic spear" for extra Chuuni points. And if you're interested in more info on the spear's supposed powers, the Bleeding Lance from Arthurian Mythos was later identified with the one held by Longinus and said to possess "marvelous destructive power" so you could probably derive some kind of NP-worthy ability from that.

Lastly, I'm aware the actual theology of Cavalry is more complicated then simply "killing God", but since that's how it's depicted in popular culture (especially Japan) I think that sort of ability would be fair enough.

Believe it or not, that was my original inclination. I changed it because his original legend gets blatantly contradicted by every other historical or apocryphal source of information about Longinus (he supposedly died from being beheaded, for example). So, with historical muddying of the waters as my justification, I swapped it around a bit.
    Personally I feel a "recovery upon daybreak" ability would actually be more interesting and flavorful then the raw healing factor you gave him, but that's just my opinion. After all, it is your sheet.

Blog Entries
    Alright. Thanks for the tip. Will mock up and edit something in tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    By the way, since religious faith typically grants high Magic Resistance in the Nasuverse and he was specifically blessed in the blood of Christ, I think Longinus' Magic Resistance could probably stand to be a rank higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Thanks for the tip. Will mock up and edit something in tomorrow.
    Glad that I could help you!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

servant sheet: Assassin

Assassin: little red riding hood
    Str:E, End:E, Agi:C
    Mna:A, Lck:E, Np:A
    Aligment: chaotic/good
    Heitgh: 138cm
    Weight: 33kg
    Place of origen: french (actuly japan)
    Armaments: blood-stained kitching knife
    Deslike: agresive people, small spaces, alchohol
    Talents:none(self-entitle usuless)

Skills: presence concealment(E+):it is extremily dificult to hide as a side effect her red hood,if the hood is removed this skill will rank up, but not by much.

animal dialogue(A+): all animals will follow her orders even some phantasmal beasts, it even more eficient in canines.

looks of pitifulness(A): her aperance give of a very pitiful aura, making people be sorry for her. In case of "evil" aligment, a luck check is made.

happy ending(A): a unusual skill that takes so every set number of misfortunated heppenings, her lucky will chance to EX for a brief period of time. More likely to activate in life-or-death situatiations

Noble phantasms:

The wolf: archetype-villain ( 原型悪役 ザ ヲルフォ * Genkei akuyaku Za worufo)( anty-army: B+):
    The base of all villans, a realy big wolf with a hellish aperance, a high level phantasmal beast strong enough to be considered its own servant. Its actuly the torture soul of her abusive father bond to serve her for all eternity

The hallway: would you push the button, please? (あなたは、ボタンを押してくださいでしょうか? ザハルヱイ* Anata wa, botan o oshite kudasaideshou ka? Za haruwei)(anti-reality(self):A):
    This noble phantasms do not come from the original story, but was born from the urban legend of the "riding hood of semina". It turn her into a illusion of sorts, a hallucination if must, making it imssible to harm her as all attack will phase throug.even if she is unable to do harm in this form as well, she will give of a aura of terror that could cause some trouble. Note that "looks of pitifulness" is still active

Lore:While one of the most know caracters of literature, there was no real "red ridding hood", so the grail end up summoning the spirit of a little girl insted. This was only possible due to the girls conections with a urban legend rapidly rising in popularity, "the little red ridding hood of semina apartments". The kitching she wield is the same her mom used to kill her father, stab her and then comit suicide.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; May 31st, 2017 at 05:25 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Okay this is quite an unoriginal sheet considering it's the third iteration of this character (and all things considered, likely to be the worst). It's very predictable from me considering this is the kind of Servant sheets I do so it's probably not worth your time reading this unless you are particularly bored. It should also be noted that this sheet is based on the Play "The Crucible" rather than the historical character which may cause dissatisfaction to some. My challenge for this sheet was to not start every skill description with "This skill" or "This ability"

Servant Identity

Servant Class: Assassin
    True Name: Abigail Williams
    Attribute: Man
    Country of Origin: America
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh
    Talents: Accruing Popularity

Parameters:
    Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- E
    Mana- D
    Luck- C+
    Noble Phantasm- B

Personality: Despite many viewing her as a purposefully malicious figure Assassin is in fact a highly disconnected and selfish individual. Being born in the strict Puritan society and witnessing the murder of her parents at a young age was what planted the seeds of distance between her and society as a whole. She was raised on the most part by the, frankly unstable, Reverend Samuel Parris (Her uncle). Though he was previously a Merchant in Barbados he decided to move to Salem and become it's resident priest and Assassin came with him. Developing in a stark and bare household Assassin was never treated with tenderness or care, seemingly expected to recover from her past experiences herself. Directionless in life her first sense of solace from another human being came from her interactions, and subsequent affair, with John Proctor. Though this did briefly provide her with love it also encouraged her doubt and scepticism, this made her secretly deride the society of Salem and most others around the world. She lacks respect for any but herself seeing them as mentally inferior to herself, however she is not particularly evil as she is refusing to acknowledge the individuality of human beings, in the same way that a person naturally leads to the death of many millions of microorganisms merely by remaining healthy so too does Assassin view other people. As such she is particularly good at lying and deception, calling up any number of emotions at a time to disguise her actual state of mind, making it difficult even for those closest to her to divine her true intentions. The only person Assassin shows tenderness and honesty towards is John Proctor, however this is only because of the love he showed her and this could soon turn towards another individual which would be quite dangerous for Assassin's Master....

Appearance

Appearance: Dressed more flamboyantly than she would have been dressed in life Assassin is a young girl whose good looks win others to her side naturally. She has, somewhat unknowingly, tried to go for the "troubled beauty" look complete with any matter of objects to toy with to make her appear more childlike and innocent. Of course when this guise is slowly peeled away Assassin's desperation will become apparent to those nearby as sweat builds up on her hands and her demeanor changes for the worse.

Skills

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (D): Allowing oneself to become unnoticed by others is the hallmark of the Assassin class, described as Presence Concealment many Assassin's are capable of walking through a deserted street unnoticed. At this rank while Assassin is not capable of the previously outlined feat she is able to become beneath the notice of both Masters and Servants who do not employ the Presence Detection skill. Almost invisible Assassin is suited for spying with this rank, however a sneak attack is out of the question both due to Assassin's low parameters and the skill becoming negligible once Assassin begins to prepare for such actions. Though not famed for her stealth Assassin was a child in Puritan society, practically ignored for a long period of time she was able to have an affair in the heart of a household, move between the forest and the town at night without the guard being alerted and escape from Salem while being the primary "Witness" in the Witch Trials.

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution (C): Permitting the disabling of Mental Interference due to a distorted or broken mentality, it is a double edged skill that makes it impossible to understand and communicate with those who do not possess an equivalent rank in Mental Pollution. At this rank Assassin is able to ensure that most Mental Interference will be ineffective against her, though it can become more effective if the Mental Interference is specifically designed to deal with her fragmented and illogical thought patterns. This skill is also considered to make Assassin more aggressively independent despite being a Servant who requires Mana to be constantly supplied by their Master.

Incitement (False) (B): Servants who are proficient in using words and gestures to lead others, especially large crowds, are described as possessing the Incitement skill. Assassin however cannot truly be said to have possessed this as while she was certainly deceptive she did not ultimately convince the townspeople of Salem as to the existence of the witches she accused, rather it was their own personal wants that made them carry through with their false justice. Assassin's version of this skill is effective in convincing others of that which is untrue. In other words she is able to convince others to say that something is the case when they know that it is not, this is limited to more practical untruths rather than wild lies such as "you do not exist" but rather convincing another of a far fetched rumor that they themselves somewhat believe or wish to believe such as the guilt of another or their own personal weakness. She is capable of identifying the personalities and motivations of others, not entirely dissimilar to Human Observation at an equal rank, and then subtly convince them to act in a way that benefits the both of them, rather than a "true" Incitement which convinces them to follow a certain action for a cause this is merely allowing for the creation of mutually beneficial bargains through falsehood and lies.

Derision (Humanity) (B+): The mindset of one who views themselves above others, in this case Humanity. Assassin is in possession of this skill due to her lack of care for those around her in life and ultimately using everyone as pawns in an attempt to control the town. Removing Mental Limitations surrounding her fellow humans while she herself remains "Human", and can be affected by the relevant Mysteries, she cannot see other humans as being inherently important in any way. This allows for no hesitation when choosing to kill another or use them as merely a means. In the style of Kant Assassin would see the person as just a Means, and never as an End in themselves.

Espionage (B): Unlike Presence Concealment this skill does not allow one to blend into the background or attain invisibility. It instead is the capability to be observed and yet to be interpreted as being benign or something you are not. For Assassin being able to be seen as the "Victim" and remain the accuser but never be seen as lying is what allowed her to survive the Witch trials, deceiving the highest court in the province. At this rank Assassins true intentions are veiled and she appears to many as a innocent and youthful girl, unless she or her allies make her identity clear she will be able to remain as an unseen foe. Of course making direct attacks will disable this skill.

Noble Phantasms

Vengeance Walking- I'll tell you what's walking in Salem (C, Anti-Army): Manifesting Assassin's manipulation of the town into a curse, this Noble Phantasm has the capability to slowly turn a "Hierarchy" inwards on itself, eventually decimating it till only a few remain. The curse upon initial casting is a large black shadow that twists between Witch, Demon, Man and Devil in appearance. Assassin can make the curse appear from any shadow or pool of darkness in the nearby area and it can cover quite the distance in a short space of time. The curse begins to take effect once contact is made with a potential target, however though this Noble Phantasm requires little Mana to use or maintain it does follow a strict set of rules:

The Noble Phantasm can only affect a Hierarchy, that being a clear and distinct group with some commonality running throughout it. The target must be within a Hierarchy for the Noble Phantasm to have any effect.

Hierarchies can be either organisations such as the Mages Association or the Holy Church, at the vaguest a Hierarchy can be a family unit or a City or Town.

The Noble Phantasm can only be used to target a Hierarchy that Assassin has some knowledge of, a Magus could not be targeted to effect their family for example if Assassin had no knowledge of that families existence, name or important members.

Non-Humans are unaffected and not considered part of a Hierarchy, they cannot be used to "soak up" the damage of the Noble Phantasm or target a Hierarchy easily.

The Noble Phantasm can only be activated when it is currently inactive, as such two instances of the curse will not be in effect at the same time.

Multiple people can be "blackened" by the "confessions" of this curse.

Only the most junior members of a Hierarchy can be the initial targets of this Noble Phantasm, Seniority is decided by age in the case of a bloodline, official position in the case of an organisation or social standing in the case of more abstract Hierarchies such as a city or town.

Groups involving two individuals do not qualify as Hierarchies, neither do groups where all are equal such as among friends.

Individuals arbitrarily included in a Hierarchy for the sake of mitigating this Noble Phantasm's effects will not be affected and ignored as members of the Hierarchy.

Under these rigorous limitations the Noble Phantasm acts like a curse that spreads what is in effect a weakened version of the Masochistic Constitution skill. The skill is originally contained within Assassin herself and as such this Noble Phantasm must be used quickly in order to save her own life, and considering her selfishness she may in fact use it on her Master if she is not given an opportunity early enough. This weak skill slowly encourages aggression and distrust towards those who possess it, as the most junior of the members of a Hierarchy are the initial victims the more senior members consider them untrustworthy and eventually they will consider them a serious threat who must be dispatched lest they bring about the destruction of their group. Those cursed by the Noble Phantasm are also mentally affected, slowly they begin to feel like they must "confess", pass the curse onto another to save their own life. Once they blacken the name of another in the Hierarchy they will lose the Masochistic Constitution skill and all suspicion placed on them will transfer, additionally only one senior to them in the organisation can be blackened.

This Noble Phantasm ultimately leads to a group completely self destructing, while large groups like the Holy Church or the Mages Association are practically out of the question smaller groups such as a participating Mages house can be an easier target for this vicious and crippling curse, leaving only the most senior members of the Hierarchy safe.

I can make you wish that you had never seen the sun go down- I will come to you in the black of some terrible night (B, Anti-Unit (Self)): Assassin finds a redeeming ability in this Noble Phantasm, instead of merely being a Caster-style Servant that "deploys" their curse and then leaves Assassin is capable of intimidating and killing others despite her weak parameters. Assassin used her maturity and deception to slowly gain power in Salem, at one point she was described in Saintly terms. This Noble Phantasm is intended to represent that, granting her slowly increasing parameters under certain circumstances. Assassin's parameters grow when those nearby her are convinced she is more powerful than them. Through this Assassin can even reach Knight-class parameters, although they are limited to be within the following boundaries: Strength- B, Endurance- A, Agility- A, Mana- A+, Luck- C+, Noble Phantasm- B. Visually Assassin seems to exude a flickering light, somewhat like a dying candle, as well as a shadow far taller than her own should be. Assassin also begins to attack with curses of all different kinds and the rope of a noose, which attempts to tie down enemies to make them easier targets, the ropes emerging from the darkness just as the first Noble Phantasm. This Noble Phantasm however is completely nullified when in the presence of those utterly convinced of their own ability to defeat Assassin, as she does not have access to complex illusionism she may have difficulty convincing other Servants of her superiority.

pivix image used for face claim: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=62681060
    Last edited by sherlock1110; May 31st, 2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Second Noble Phantasm was rubbish, reworked into something hopefully less rubbish
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    Man, even if is a sheet about a servant that has being made before, it can be original provide you change things and use your own ideas, and that you did well, the others realy make Assassin being a very bad person but your interpretação was very unique
    in other topic, your Personality realy mach your avatar, it takes me wonder who influnce who

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Abigail: Welp, there goes my ideas on writing up that character. Though to be honest, your take was honestly more interesting then most of the ideas I had in mind. My main suggestion is that either Incitement or a unique deception-based Skill (call it Silver Tongue) would probably serve better then Alluring Nightingtale to represent her smooth-talking nature, since I'm pretty sure the latter Skill is for singing alone.

Blog Entries
    Abigail: Welp, there goes my ideas on writing up that character. Though to be honest, your take was honestly more interesting then most of the ideas I had in mind. My main suggestion is that either Incitement or a unique deception-based Skill (call it Silver Tongue) would probably serve better then Alluring Nightingtale to represent her smooth-talking nature, since I'm pretty sure the latter Skill is for singing alone.
    I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that sheet I forgot you were doing it sorry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that sheet I forgot you were doing it sorry
    Nah, I was only batting ideas around in my head, not like I was seriously planning to write her up tomorrow or anything. You didn't do anything wrong, and I even admitted your take was probably more creative anyways.

Blog Entries
    Nah, I was only batting ideas around in my head, not like I was seriously planning to write her up tomorrow or anything. You didn't do anything wrong, and I even admitted your take was probably more creative anyways.
    No but your ideas were probably far more worthwhile than this mess that I produced in comparison so It's a disservice to everyone for me to produce that when you could have done a far better job sorry

Blog Entries
    Anyone has opinions on my assassins?

Fate / White Memoria