Page 537 of 858 FirstFirst ... 37437487527532535536537538539542547587637 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's bullshit, but I believe it.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's so cute it should be illegal
    oh wait

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Let's be real, with canon having Jack the Stripper and Wu Zeitan being actual Servants, BL is probably already under several government spy groups watch lists.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Because you're going to do more Lily Servants? (hoping to see Atalante)
    I make no promises, but also, damn you cause now I might actually do that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Okay, so, this guy Crairino started the self sheet craze I'm guessing? Thanks for the clarification, Royd.

And hmmm, Kabalisto, I will think on that. Not too sure right now. Of course, you could always give yourself a NP that wanks your stats to ridiculous levels for a time. And since self sheets aren't usually taken as seriously, you could give yourself misfit NPs for days.

And I hope that I didn't seem mean in my earlier posts, I'm sure the communication barrier was partially on me as well. You seem like a good guy, if not a bit stubborn on taking advice. Stubbornness could also be a skill of yours. XD
    Hm *laughs a bit a give the hand on the neck* yes English isnt my first language , its okay misunderstanding can happen also i meant honestly advise about Suhrawardis skills etc !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Oh, my bad, I actually did have an idea or two on his NPs. His whole thing was the religion of Illumination, so I'd get rid of the whole him being a magus thing you had going on. I may be disagreed with here, but I actually think his NP could be pretty wanked. His whole religious philosophy was about the soul yearning to be completed. I would either make that into a massive buff NP for himself, or something along the likes of Buddha's instant kill.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Go with the Avicebron route and give him powers based on a footnote anecdote

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Torquemada, Python Edition
    I'd rather see Torquemamda, Mel Brooks Edition tbh

Anyway, I'm kind of working on something right now but its slow going because University sucks dick. So here are some concepts I might never get around to making;
    - "Der Wunderkind": More of a conceptual hero, they would have been a representation of the concept of 'genius/miracle/wonder children' created from the spirits of dead children kind of like Jackie.
    - Karl Marx: Would have had a NP attacking the concept of property that seals away the NPs of other Servants unless they made them themselves.
    - Baba Yaga: Made herself look young and pretended to be Vasilia the Beautiful (or maybe she possessed her somehow). Alternatively, made herself look young and started acting like a Magical Girl for the lulz.
    - Tages: Mostly, I just wanted to make a non-Abrahamic figure with the Revelation Skill.
    - Vestal Virgin: Might have just replaced it with someone being possesed by Vesta/Hestia herself, but they would have been a composite Heroic Spirit kind of like Hassan.
    - Robespierre: Would have been an Assassin (because Assassin > Rider in GO and Marie Antoinette is a Rider) and had Skills that made him insane to 'protect the revolution at all costs' and a version of Innovation that gave him damage bonuses against figures representative of 'le Ancien Regime' (monarchs, etc...)
    - Enmerkar: An excuse to use the Master of Babel Skill from Nimrod again, also ties into the sheet I'm currently working on.
    - Viper: From the Acts of Philip, basically just an excuse to make a snek-lady.
    - Bushyasta: Would have been the incarnation of "Acedia" or "All the World's Depression/Sadness."

EDIT: More
    - Lostbelt Arturia: The original idea dates back to before Lostbelts were a thing, but the name fits. Anyway, the concept is that its Arturia from a timeline where she didn't pull Caliburn but ended up becoming a Heroic Spirit anyway; specifically she ended up becoming known as a Dragon-slayer due to killing a rampaging Vortigern, but that could easily be changed to something else.
    - Vritra: I was thinking about making them into a Beast based around an Evil that would be not!Gluttony or not!Greed with the general idea of them causing a 'drought of the soul' that ties into the literal drought they caused from myth (people would become completely materialistic and selfish, claiming and using up resources with abandon in order to please themselves). I was thinking about using this or, more likely, this as the faceclaim.
    Last edited by Crying; May 2nd, 2018 at 07:14 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Oh, my bad, I actually did have an idea or two on his NPs. His whole thing was the religion of Illumination, so I'd get rid of the whole him being a magus thing you had going on. I may be disagreed with here, but I actually think his NP could be pretty wanked. His whole religious philosophy was about the soul yearning to be completed. I would either make that into a massive buff NP for himself, or something along the likes of Buddha's instant kill.
    Well i have in mind to give him on the one sside Light based powers and on the other a convolut of ancient Magecrafts but both sides based on his philosophy .
    Go with the Avicebron route and give him powers based on a footnote anecdote
    Yes this was and is my strive to go with Suhrawardi a way similar to Avicebron (also personality-wise) !

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo Lily: She's honestly great, her character and descriptions are fun as hell and she's definitely a character that I could see happening in canon eventually. Good job.
    Though she's missing an interaction with Suzuka in which she mocks her for trying to act young!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oi, I was joking with the Avicebron route thing. I just said it because he's the only philosopher Servant we have in canon (not counting Plato and Diogenes from the Himuro thing) and Higashide made him an expert in crafting golems just because it was said that he had a golem maid

Blog Entries
    Oi, I was joking with the Avicebron route thing. I just said it because he's the only philosopher Servant we have in canon (not counting Plato and Diogenes from the Himuro thing) and Higashide made him an expert in crafting golems just because it was said that he had a golem maid
    Sohkka , hm i will like i said a similar way as like Avicebron but also with some differences as like he will have a much wider abbility set !
    and besides has someone here tried a Herodot Profile here because later i will also make one !

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Sohkka , hm i will like i said a similar way as like Avicebron but also with some differences as like he will have a much wider abbility set !
    and besides has someone here tried a Herodot Profile here because later i will also make one !
    Not the point, Koga.
    Your sheets have this tendency to reach a balanced, good point as far as sheets usually go, but then you just keep going and don't stop at that point. It makes your Servant sheets bloated, wanked and overpowered.
    Especially when designing Noble Phantasms, go for quality instead of quantity. Make the NP something that is actually part of the guy's legend in both essence and effect. Don't think too much about how powerful the NP makes the Servant, and consider instead how fitting the NP is for the Servant. Power comes after, if it comes at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Not the point, Koga.
    Your sheets have this tendency to reach a balanced, good point as far as sheets usually go, but then you just keep going and don't stop at that point. It makes your Servant sheets bloated, wanked and overpowered.
    Especially when designing Noble Phantasms, go for quality instead of quantity. Make the NP something that is actually part of the guy's legend in both essence and effect. Don't think too much about how powerful the NP makes the Servant, and consider instead how fitting the NP is for the Servant. Power comes after, if it comes at all.
    solidy advice here

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anansi

Full Body Image (warning: big)

Class: Caster
    Other Applicable Classes: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Sex: ? (Assumed Male) "I don't think it's your place to assume things."
    Height: 184 cm
    Weight: 80 kg
    Armament: None

STR: E
    CON: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Legend

&Tab;Once, there were no stories in the world. There was no mystery, no answers, no belief. The gods were listless and nearly without form for the Sky God Nyame held dominion over all stories. Anansi, still but a lowly yet clever spider, approached the Sky God and asked to buy them. Rather than be angered by this insolence, Nyame laughed and decided to humor the little spider with an impossible task. The price, he declared, was to capture a set of three divine beasts: Onini the Python, Osebo the Leopard, and the Mboro Hornets. These creatures were unfeasible to kill even with a god's might, so bringing them back alive was thus exponentially more difficult. Using his trickery and quick wit, Anansi outsmarted each beast and brought them to Nyame. The Omniscient, bested at last, bequeathed onto Anansi dominion over all the stories of the World. At once, Anansi began to weave his web of fantasy throughout the world, enlightening mankind with stories and myths, enrapturing them and awakening their “Imagination.”
    &Tab;The clever little spider whose name has become synonymous with wisdom and tales. His myth has spread from his home in Western Africa to cover all of the lands bordering the central Atlantic ocean. Even though he has taken many forms and names, the core idea of a small and vulnerable creature besting more powerful foes remains. Seen as a man, woman, spider, or something in between, Anansi’s very physical presence labels him a supernatural trickster. Ever since he gained the title of “God of Stories” from the Sky God Nyame, Anansi has worked as an intercessor for mortals in tasks ranging from harvests to the paths of celestial bodies. He has found himself empowered as stories become more easily shared with the development of modern media. More stories means more equipment in his arsenal, after all. He finds himself constantly amazed by the stories of the future, though he’s also quite amused at how similar they can be to ones from the past.
    &Tab;Anansi developed a rather rebellious streak (relatively) recently due to a change of heart by his worshippers. Slave trade and the suffering that comes with it both increased his renown and his empathy for the downtrodden. His cunning and surpassing of odds was seen as traits for a slave to emulate in order to escape their oppression. This lasting supplication has changed him and made him a bit more pragmatic than he used to be. While this personality trait will not affect a kind master, a forceful and controlling one might find themselves on the wrong side of a particularly punishing fable.

Tactics

&Tab;Anansi’s fame is boosted by being closer to areas where he has been historically worshipped, such as the Southeastern United States, the Caribbean, or Western Africa. Even being near a significant African American populace is enough to increases his parameters by a marginal amount. Regardless of any increases, Anansi remains a support combatant rather than one on the front lines. He prefers to be a storyteller who helps those who need it, like a griot of sorts, rather than the main character himself.
    &Tab;By using his Noble Phantasm
    The Origin of Myth Lies in the Spider’s Web
    Anansesem Adaka
    to replicate mysteries, Anansi can improve his Master’s battle capacity, allowing them to stand toe to toe with enemy servants. The master must show potential to be an interesting protagonist, however. If his master doesn't seem all that interesting, he'll find a replacement to uplift into a legend. He excels in a team fight, especially when he can give his allies “thematic” sets of equipment in order to “improve the cohesive quality of a story.” The concept of “Broken Phantasms” annoys him. Why would he destroy his stories after he spent so much effort to create them?
    "What kind of person throws away a sword after using it? Seriously!"

Class Abilities

Item Creation: -
    The Item Creation skill reflects the Caster Class’ mastery over the creation of magical items. In Anansi’s case, the Item Construction skill is lost due to its benefits being covered by his Noble Phantasm.

Territory Creation: C
    The ability to establish a magical territory to collect mana is a special characteristic of the Caster class. Being a rather mobile and flighty Heroic Spirit, Anansi only has a middling rank in this skill. Rather than creating a Workshop, Anansi creates a “Lounge” where recuperation is enhanced and fantastic stories can be woven before an enraptured audience. This Lounge is even open to non-mages. Sometimes, they might catch a glimpse of something supernatural within, but such thoughts are quickly whisked away by Anansi’s charismatic presentation. Any city where Anansi sets up his Lounge has a sudden "cultural renaissance" as poetry and writing flourishes while tended by the little spider's many meddling arms.

"Most of those poems turn out to be about spiders, but I definitely have nothing to do with the choice in subject matter."

Personal Skills

Charisma of the Trickster: A
    A personal skill shared by certain trickster deities, among them the Norse Loki and the Greek Mercury. Anansi is granted the effects of high ranks in Charisma, Subversive Activities, and Shapeshifting, as well as a considerable amount of mental defense. Despite the rather unsavory skillset offered by this skill, the servant's status as a hero does not decline.

Knowledge Hoard: A--
    Anansi is well known for being clever. However, his own wisdom was not enough. So he took it upon himself one day to collect all the world’s knowledge into a calabash so that he could know all that there was to know. Once he had collected it all he sought to hide it for himself, but the taunting advice of his son caused him to drop the calabash and accidentally spread the knowledge he had collected through the world.

This skill represents both the initial acquisition of all the world’s knowledge and its eventual dispersion. He is able to obtain any skill, including unique ones, for a random duration of time. The minuses attached to the rank represent the unfortunate tendency for the skills to deactivate when needed most.

Divinity: B
    At times a god, at others a clever little spider. He is respected and revered as the god of stories throughout West Africa, the Caribbean, and even the Southern United States. Divinity of Anansi’s rank has a high chance to lower the supernatural defenses of his enemies and to break through bonuses provided by other divinities. Thanks to his eventual decline into a creature of folklore, he is able to be summoned as a servant at the cost of a few ranks in this skill. Additionally, his status as something "between spider and man" has given him a rather monstrous appearance.

"That's a bit rude, don't you think?"

Noble Phantasms

The Origin of Myth Lies in the Spider's Web
    Anansesem Adaka (Chest of Spider-Tales)

Type: Anti-Ennui Noble Phantasm
    Range: ?

&Tab;Once, Anansi held all the world's knowledge within a calabash. Once, all the world's stories were his to tell. Now, he has spread everything he had throughout the world, but ultimately they all belonged to him. Anansesem Adaka represents this divine attribution. Upon being summoned, Anansi will immediately strive to collect as much myth and knowledge of the modern world as he can, typically by visiting a local library or reading a certain online encyclopedia. Depending on the era, he may also watch movies or browse certain American video-sharing sites. The era also determines how much time he takes to collect material at the onset of a war; in modern day, he may only take a day or two, but were he summoned before the advent of the internet, he might spend a whole week locked inside a library.
    &Tab;When he has internalized a story, he can project its Origin: literally recreating it’s mystery within his hands and spinning it into a physical form. He can “weave” any Noble Phantasm so long as he can learn of its origin, though the creation will nevertheless bear some differences from the “Truth.” This is not limited to historical artifacts, however, for all legends are housed in his domain. Even entirely fictional artifacts may be formed using this Noble Phantasm, completely circumventing the typical convention of Noble Phantasms. Even artifacts created as recently as 5 years ago can effectively go up against Noble Phantasms from thousands of years ago. By bestowing each artifact with his own divinity, he advocates the item's status as a "true legend." An artifact must come from a work Anansi considers well-written for it to be as powerful as its source material dictates; if a work seems to artificially promote its artifacts, they will be no stronger than papier-mâché. This caveat can be pretty disappointing for a master who happens to be a fan of material Anansi personally dislikes.

"Tell me, master: Can this "Spider-man" really do everything a spider can? I've yet to see him eat somebody."

Author's Notes
    Anansi quickly became my favorite character in this Grail War, so much so that I've appropriated him for myself as an independent OC. Maybe it's because I've always liked driders. Anyway, if you see any art of this guy, know that I probably paid for it.

Author's Notes (Servant Usage)
    In a case of parallel evolution, Anansi was going to have a similar role to Dumas in Strange Fake. His master, however, was going to be an idealist that would turn out to be a pretty good hero in their own right. Rather than mass produce Noble Phantasms, Anansi was going to selectively equip his master with a slew of personally selected ones and pretend to be the master himself. Subterfuge!

Last edited by gyrowins; May 2nd, 2018 at 10:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Not the point, Koga.
    okay i will look to make him more balanced Shiki-pon, but because i will give because his abbility Focus on "Light-Maggecraft" him each a Sun-light and a Moon-Light Nobelphantasm that can under normal circumstances only used ither on day or night and a seperate third nobelphantasm. please tell me if you have some ideas,suggestions !

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    okay i will look to make him more balanced Shiki-pon, but because i will give because his abbility Focus on "Light-Maggecraft" him each a Sun-light and a Moon-Light Nobelphantasm that can under normal circumstances only used ither on day or night and a seperate third nobelphantasm. please tell me if you have some ideas,suggestions !
    You've ignored Shiki's advice immediatelly after saying you'll try to follow it. Is this for real?

Blog Entries
    It's the third NP necessery?
    I mean, i can actualy see it why it should exist, but i am asking just to make sure.

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did Suhrawardi distinguish the significance of sun and moon light in his writings? I don't know much about the guy, but if not giving him that kind of dual NP wouldn't really make sense...

Blog Entries
    Is this for real?
    I don't know why you keep persisting.

It's a minor annoyance at this point.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The first thing Wikipedia says about Suhrawardi is that his "light" was actually a divine and metaphysical representation of knowledge. It also says he thought of ancient Persian philosophers as practicioners and possessors of the wisdom he revived, or something like that, but no mention about moonlight and sunlight having different meanings. This guy looks more like Blavatsky than like Avicebron as Koga wants him to be, if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    I don't know why you keep persisting.

It's a minor annoyance at this point.
    I tell myself this every single day, but I can't stand seeing so much... stuff uncorrected.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 2nd, 2018 at 11:48 AM.