Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Giant Beast Hunting made me think more of Toriko than of ​Shokugeki no Soma

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Makes me think of that one part of the Hunter Exam in Hunter x Hunter with Menchi and Buhara.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I must get around to watching Toriko one of these days.

But aside from being one of Arthur's Skills, the idea behind using it came from one of my favourite scenes in One Piece which is the Sanji vs Absalom fight where Absalom tries to intimidate Sanji by taking off his shirt and revealing he's a Frankenstein of all these different animal parts and Sanji's reaction is to just eye him up and down and start naming all the different kinds of ingredients that he can make by stripping the meat off of Absalom's body after he's defeated him. XD

Originally posted Here

Class: Brawler

Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster

True Name: Gilgamesh

Alignment: Lawful Good

Armaments: N/A

AppearanceShirtless Gilgamesh, with added fighting gloves (gold in color, of course) and sports tape. (willing to alter)

BioA Gilgamesh of a different possibility, this version of the King of Heroes life was mostly the same as all other versions. Born two thirds god, he ruled his people without care, and would fight Enkidu as a result. He would become Gilgamesh’s only friend and equal and die as punishment from the gods.

Afterwards, Gilgamesh would begin to fear his own death, and search for immortality. Her his tale diverges, as along the way he encounters a man, “Hello traveler, where is it you are journeying to?” Gilgamesh gave no response “Not willing to part with that information? Well I am more than willing. My journey is for immortality.” Briefly Gilgamesh smirched and stated, “So too is mine.”

“I see, then I say we decide whom is worthy of it.” The man responded, as he entered a fighting stance. Gilgamesh stood still, not caring enough to even be angered, and then with a single punch, the man brought king of Uruk to his knees.

‘How is this possible that this human man could bring me to my knees. I am part god I…’ in that momentary thought, Gilgamesh realized that nothing that he had done in life would’ve happened, if not for his divine blood. Never would he have meet Enkidu, never could he have gathered all the treasures in his Gate of Babylon, he couldn’t have even survived his journey thus far, without his divine heritage.

The very thought that all he had done; all his life could’ve never had happened without the divinity he inherited from the same gods that took his only friend. It filled him with such rage, he roared with all his might “I SHALL NOT LET THIS VILE BLOOD BE MY MIGHT!!! I AM NO GOD!!!!”

For a moment the man before Gilgamesh was confused, but soon he figured out the meaning of Gilgamesh’s words, and laughed stating “To think I stood before a demigod.” Gilgamesh’s gaze returned to the man, and he asked “How…How is it you were able to harm me. Vile as it may be, I am for god than man.”

To answer Gilgamesh’s question, the man told him his life story, a simple story of a simple man, who one day lost all his family. The man begged the gods to give them back, even offering his own life in exchange, but his plies fell on deaf ears. Filled with hatred for the gods, the man dedicated his life to finding a method of surpassing their power.

Traveling the world, the man learned many things, including the vary thing he sought, a way to make even gods fall before him. However, as he traveled, he soon learned that defeating or even killing gods wouldn’t satisfy. And so, he decided to become immortal, as a statement that he was a mighty as any god.

Gilgamesh’s response “You shall teach me what you’ve learned.” And the man simply stated “Gladly.” And thus, the decades that other versions of the King of Heroes spent searching for immortality, was instead spent learning what he would come to name Divine Fall, as well as developing his Body of Babylon. As he did, he lost his own divinity, and by the end, no more god than any other man.

The years passed, and soon Gilgamesh’s teacher lay dying of old age, but before he passed, he told his student of Ziusudra, a man once mortal, and now immortal. To spite the gods Gilgamesh returned to his search for immortality, seeking the man his teacher told him of for this purpose.

The tale now returns to that of other versions of Gilgamesh, save that of his mentality. More humble than other versions of himself, this version of Gilgamesh, still believing he has right to both the world, but now knowing it to be arrogance. He simply has the right to this arrogance and shall fight to prove this.

Parameters

Strength: A++

Endurance: A+

Agility: B+

Mana: D

Luck: D

NP: EX

Class SkillsSelf-Made Man C: Training for many years, Brawler has moved far beyond his Divine heritage, but his legend still began there and thus this skill is lowered by a degree. This skill allows Brawler to learn new skills to improve, and/or augment his fighting. Unfortunately, it cannot exceed what is possible for the time he was summoned in.

Independent Action A+: Brawler, as a king of great power, allows himself to do as he pleases, placing only the constraints he wishes on himself. Rewarding him with his high rank in this skill.

Personal SkillsCharisma A++: His time learning from his teacher has left Brawler with an odd mix of humility and arrogance, drawing many people in. This has made him more charismatic than other versions of himself, if only by a small degree, thus giving him this boost to this skill.

Golden Rule A: No more rich or poor than his other versions, anything Brawler desires, is his.

Kings Return A+: A wise king, having learned from his fellow kin, and his journey for immortality, has grown as a king.

Sovereign of Powerful Fists EX: Neither the first to first to fight with skill, nor the owner of this craft, his distinction as the only being to know Divine Fall has earned this skill.

Noble PhantasmsGate of Babylon: The King’s Treasure A++

The vast treasury gathered through many journeys, it now stands only as a testament to Brawlers might. Only used in its conventual manner when he finds an opponent unworthy of a fair fight.

Body of Babylon: My Treasured Power A++

As Brawler trained, he began to view his Gate of Babylon as little more than a handicap, knowing it might far rival even his new power. Yet still it was a shame have it go unused, and thus he created this Noble Phantasm. Body of Babylon allows Brawler to transform the treasure in his Gate of Babylon into concepts and use their power within his fists.

Enkidu: Field of Divine Bindings EX

Even after death, Brawlers dearest friend serves him, as after learning Divine Fall, the Chains of Heaven were altered. Now capable of channeling this power, Enkidu can create a field that removes all divinity, and ailments, from those within an area, making all equal.

Authors NotesOkay, first to address all the people who are going to say, “Brawler isn’t a real class.” Or something similar, because apparently, I never did enough research to know that, and yet also done just enough to get a majority of this functional. Yes, I know Brawler is not a real Class, I know because I did the research, and also because I made the Brawler class. It is a fan made class, that I made, and that you can read about here. And to the two or three people who already saw the that post, and see this one, go back because I have changed it some.

Next, the Bio, I like it, but I’m not as proud of it as I am others I made. So, if you have any suggestions to improve it, I would love to hear them. I also still have ideas of mine I decided not to add for one reason or another, that I like, and will gladly tell you them, and maybe even add them in if you like them.

Now on to the unique skills that this Gilgamesh has. Self-Made Man works as stated and allows him Brawler Gilgamesh to learn new skills he doesn’t normally have. In the post that has the details about this class, one person compared it to Imperial Privilege, and fair enough it is similar. The main difference is that skills learned from Self-Made Man, are the servants to keep, forever, at the price for never being stronger than what it would be in their time, at best. Skills learned from one summoning won’t carry over to the next, but that is because the summoned servant is a copy that must adhere to the legend of who they are a copy of.

Sovereign of Powerful Fists honestly only gives him his Divine Fall power, and Kings Return…will that comes from his Caster form, and I don’t know how it works beyond the mechanics of the FGO game.

Interaction with other SevantsArcher Gilgamesh: "Oh how arrogant I used to be, thinking I could make such claims while relying on a Handicap."
    Caste Gilgamesh: "Still arrogant, but at least he is wise."
    Artoria Pendragon: "My ever distant star, please ever resist me so that I may never obtain you."
    Shilder Artoria Pendragon: "How odd, you resist me the same as all you other selves, and yet you do not arose the same passion in me.
    Caster Artoria Pendragon: "H...How dare you play me the fool (to himself) Why do I enjoy this so much."
    Nero: "Hahahahaha, Your presence is quit enjoyable. I insist on more of you theater."
    Enkidu: "...It is good to see you again, friend."
    Alter Egos: "..........Good Grief."

Other Servants I created Mary Seacole Shileder Artoria Pendragon and Caster Artoria Pendragon
    Last edited by DracoFay; Yesterday at 08:19 PM.

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing this is going to be a Gil focused on how he subdued Gugalanna. I get your intentions, but EX strength is just impossible. For reference, Tiamat "only" has A++ strength, which is the official top so far (only equalled by Asterios). I suggest you to chill with the overly high ranks and compare the power levels of official Servants first