Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The one at the first page.
    Leysritt needs more screentime and love

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Hm, I can't find my Spearfinger in the index but my shitty Austin Axe Murderer is there. I guess the newer ones haven't been included there, because the most recent Elvis Presley isn't there either
    Now when you say it i havent found other profiles from you or mine but i think Gally/Historia just Need some time i gues.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only the American Servants have been included, so yours won't appear yet

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I remember the old OP having a jab at that one weird week where the thread basically got spammed with versions of Cain, though. I think it's actually less jabby.

....Please don't take that as a challenge?
    "Fuck the lot of you and your stupid GRAND AVENGER CAIN bullshit" is still visible in the old OP directly below the new one, yeah. Nice to see things getting reorganised, tho the OP being up-to-date was never really that big a deal.
    Last edited by Ayr; May 15th, 2018 at 09:05 AM.

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At least it will save Seika and the rest of the staff some earache.
    Quest of Fate (Update: 10/05/2018)

Shameless Self Promotion

THE GREAT HERACLES HUNT
    A Magus RP taking place in the Apocrypha timeline
    C
    aS Masterpost

Hermes' List of Fan Fics

Hall of Hermes Praise

Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ...Are you the protagonist of a YA novel? Perhaps an otome game?

Blog Entries
    I guess the newer ones haven't been included there, because the most recent Elvis Presley isn't there either
    No. It takes time to go through 70+ pages (what wasn't compiled by others) looking for Servants to update. I only put in what was less time consuming in the hour of free time I had available. I'm going to down the list. Honestly, in my opinion, the list should be for those who don't have Servants compiled in their own blog posts. Otherwise it'll become larger than it has any need to be. It's already bothersome to look at.

Based on this, for those of you with your own blog posts, I might just do it by Author instead of Servant.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's okay. It'll be shorter if you do it by author like in Create a Mage

2nd is infinitely better after all Spartacus's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    But I can't CTRL + F Kenshin and ultra criticize the guy making their version different from my own!
    Support JP (05/05/2018)
    Tell me if you want a Medb, Tsar or Achilles. Saber will be there forever, deal with it.

??? 1st Act = 20%

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's okay. It'll be shorter if you do it by author like in Create a Mage
    I did that because the activity in the thread is much lower than this one.
    Quest of Fate (Update: 10/05/2018)

Shameless Self Promotion

THE GREAT HERACLES HUNT
    A Magus RP taking place in the Apocrypha timeline
    C
    aS Masterpost

Hermes' List of Fan Fics

Hall of Hermes Praise

Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ...Are you the protagonist of a YA novel? Perhaps an otome game?

吸血鬼 Vampire massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    In the land of attack helicopters free from oppresion
    So i wanted to do Simo Hayha, But since i was a firm believer that he couldnt be anything more than a decent assassin counter guardian and i wanted a way to make him a fully fledged heroic spirit. i opted for this kinda sorta Lostbelt-ish sheet

Grettings Contractor, I am Simo- No. It would be more correct to say that im an aspect of that man, a cursed existence brought about with the name of that sniper, for now, Call me Sulo

Faceclaim

True Name: Sulo Kolkka
    Class: Alter Ego
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Wish: None, his true self might have one though
    Origin: Persumably Finland

H/W: 174cm/55kg
    Armament: A Featureless rifle, cant be identified with any historical one.
    Dislikes: Heat
    Talents: Nigh-Superhuman Accuarcy

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MNA: C
    LCK: A

Class Skills
    Presence Dissapearance: B
    A modified skill of presence concealment, Rather that conceal his presence alone, The world will do it for him as long as he maintains a state of complete calmness and cold, drops upon any action that incereases his heartbeat, or otherwise heats him up, although its not perfect, as the mana this gives off can be sensed by a skilled magus, can be turned off at will

Independent action: E-~B++
    Depending on the Temperature of the area, The Mana usage will be Slower the colder the enviroment is. at temperatures less than -30 Degrees celsius He will be able to last in this world For about a month without a constant mana supply

Personal Skills
    Clairvoyance (Death): C
    The Ability to sense when someone is close to death, Rather than seeing their lines of death, The user Senses the time at which they will be cut by outside forces or by the user, Works 7 Seconds in in the future. he had this ability naturally as the result of his original's training in picking good and easy targets

Sisu: A
    A conceptual ability, A untranslatable term in finnish language, Representing stoic courage, Resilience, and unchallenged willpower.
    Shuts out most mental interference, Furthermore it is impossible for one to become enraged by provocations of others.

Mana Burst (Ice): C
    A rare form of Mana burst that lets the wielder infuse their weapon with ice magic, bullets infused with this type of magic will become more deadly as a result of how cold they are

Noble Phantasm
    Let your mind freeze in the unrelenting cold
    Winter war Nightmare
    (Anti-Mind) (B-)
    A type of mental interference conceptual noble phantasm, that when applied to a living being it infects their very mind with visions of a forest in blizzard, neverending cold feeling on their body, sounds of rapid gunfire and a snow painted red from the blood, although simple it is impossible for any human or a servant that doesnt have a high resistance to mental interference to stay sane within the first five days, on the sixth day they constantly shiver, and cannot willingly stop the sound of gunfire and constant smell of blood, and can accumulate if the Phantasm is used on one target multiple times making the effect stronger, can be transmited trough any medium, but he mostly perfers his bullets for obivous reason.
    It represents the nightmare that was the winter war at its core, entire fields were covered red with the blood of both armies.

However the curse can be removed with any, even the simplest ritual, as alter ego is not a magus in any way and will be removable even if the effect is stacked multiple times making this phantasm useless if the master is a skilled magus.

Lore/Personality/etc
    Simo Hayha, the legendary sniper of the winter war, the deadliest one in history infact, scoring over 705 kills.
    however this is not him, its a part of his personality that was brought by the names such as white death, and many other, and the fact that simo would litteraly be invinsible in the deep snow he was hiding in
    infact half of simo's skills can be attributed to him, when he wasnt on some other front, he would be often kill the enemy in the name of his original, without simo ever having known him.

He dissapeared after Simo Hayha withstood a blow to his cheek. and was never seen again. but his action was observed by the millitary and he called himself Sulo Kolkka. The Phantom that follows the White Death

His personality is introverted, but at the same time slightly extroverted, he is not beyond cracking a few jokes there and then, he likes talking with servants who are simmilar to him, he is also known to be extremly rational. even with the lowest of the low. never once giving into the desire to smash their face, however deep down all he desires is to never be bothered by the matters such as war and live a peaceful life, much like his counterpart, but it is not his wish for the grail, he doesn't have one infact.
    he doesn't care what master he gets, be they evil or good, as long as he can protect them, he is happy.

Simo Hayha:
    Oh if it isn't the original, you probably dont know me, but i know you very well, well that doesn't matter now. Lets both fight at our best

King Hassan: How can someone over 2 Meters tall be considered an assassin? let alone a grand? and here was i thinking that the smaller the stealthier, yeah forget it, chaldea is already a freak show anyways.

Other alter egos: A existence born from seperate personalities huh? so im not the only one...

Strategy
    : Alter ego specializes in ultra long range battles, but is not beyond fighting in closer ranges, but mostly avoids it due to his poor stats, his rifle uses real bullets but every once in a while the magazine he caries them in will refill with bullets.

Craft Essence:

Death Cold
    Snow is my cover
    cold is my home
    winter is my life
    i kill for my country
    and im willing to die for it.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; May 17th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Odd that an Alter Ego urban legend would be stronger than the genuine article, if that's what you're worried about. And honestly, Häyhä is probably famous enough to qualify, though admittedly he would be weak (at least stats-wise).
    You're also missing an NP stat there.
    You could also have gone with a language other than english for his NP name. I'd suggest either Belaya Smert (russian for white death, seeing as they gave the name - same logic as Vlad's NPs) or Talvisodan Painajainen (which is literally the same as the NP's current name in finnish).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't Calm and Collected have practically the same effects as Sisu?

Blog Entries
    Doesn't Calm and Collected have practically the same effects as Sisu?
    I don't think Calm and Collected has had its effect explained. It's part of Determination of Steel as far as I know, and that has Bravery for the mental interference immunity.

Edit: Although I would note that Sisu has nothing to do with shutting out provocations. More like that should just fuel its effect further.

Blog Entries
    I have a Question is now Alter Arthoria and Alcides also Alter Egos ? I ask this because this profile has given me the inspiration for a Goliath Alter Ego his Biblical documented part from the "complete version" as Avenger.

And please have someone ideas which Anecdotical /historic Army /special unit can resurrect as his counterfeit/ temporary Hougu ?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

WOAH WOAH WOAH, TAKE YOUR AMAZONS! Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alters aren't Alter Egos, no.
    TFW Thomas Edison is a lion, King Arthur is a girl, and Humanity'' mom is Shin Godzilla

Me when Reading Kamen Rider fanfics

My DeviantArt. Sometimes I actually upload something!
    The Waifu War never truly ends.

吸血鬼 Vampire massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    In the land of attack helicopters free from oppresion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I don't think Calm and Collected has had its effect explained. It's part of Determination of Steel as far as I know, and that has Bravery for the mental interference immunity.

Edit: Although I would note that Sisu has nothing to do with shutting out provocations. More like that should just fuel its effect further.
    Odd that an Alter Ego urban legend would be stronger than the genuine article, if that's what you're worried about. And honestly, Häyhä is probably famous enough to qualify, though admittedly he would be weak (at least stats-wise).
    You're also missing an NP stat there.
    You could also have gone with a language other than english for his NP name. I'd suggest either Belaya Smert (russian for white death, seeing as they gave the name - same logic as Vlad's NPs) or Talvisodan Painajainen (which is literally the same as the NP's current name in finnish).
    Believe it or not the finnish translated version actually sounded better to me when i was making the sheet, afterwards it somehow stopped sounding catchy and i went with the english version.

you would notice that all My sheets have a missing NP stat, because it gets confusing what means what with multiple NPs, though this sheet has only one NP i get it why it would be weird that im missing it.

But actually he is not stronger or weaker than Simo would be, infact if i was making a simo sheet all i would change is swap out mana burst with battle continuation and alter ego skills with the class skills of the respective
    class (archer or assassin, perhaps even a double summon skill) and maybe add a slightly different NP.

as for Sisu well i had to differentiate it, i ran into countless different skills that all block mental interference, it semed right for someone who is stoic and mostly introverted.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; May 17th, 2018 at 04:31 PM.

2nd is infinitely better after all Spartacus's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Thou hath done the meme, now thou art full fledged CaSer.
    Support JP (05/05/2018)
    Tell me if you want a Medb, Tsar or Achilles. Saber will be there forever, deal with it.

??? 1st Act = 20%

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors pinetree's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

Yes it has, check out Bedivere's Profile in the Mats for the description.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Yes it has, check out Bedivere's Profile in the Mats for the description.
    Huh. Completely forgot Bedi had that Skill. Well, thanks for reminding me.

By the way, does anyone know any (sorta big-name) halberd wielders from European myths/history? I've been thinking making a Lancer, but I think that my current idea of making a Pope masquerading as a Swiss guard might be a tad disrespectful.

Blog Entries
    I think that my current idea of making a Pope masquerading as a Swiss guard might be a tad disrespectful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Meanwhile Edison is a lion
    ecksdee