Page 762 of 858 FirstFirst ... 262662712752757760761762763764767772812 ... LastLast
Results 15,221 to 15,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Celtchar's spear initial designs,

Going by the designs and descriptions, I’d say 2 and 3 are the most fitting. I lean more towards number 3 myself.

Blog Entries
    Honestly don't know how much this will help, but here's a page filled with weaponry-type Noble Phantasms:

https://drzhoulaboratorio.fandom.com/es/wiki/UBW

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Honestly don't know how much this will help, but here's a page filled with weaponry-type Noble Phantasms:

https://drzhoulaboratorio.fandom.com/es/wiki/UBW
    Do you have any idea where these come from? Because I'm pretty sure a bunch were taken from this very thread (including the very first one, from jojo_reference's Arminius).

Blog Entries
    Considering the fact I recognize one of those NP actually coming from this guy: https://tmfatefanon.fandom.com/wiki/...entBloodArthur, along with your own comment, leads me to the conclusion that that collection is a random mishmash of official NPs, fan-made ones gathered from across the net, and his own handiwork. Still I must say, I never knew Arturia and her knights had so many weapons besides the ones they're currently using.

Blog Entries
    My Great Deeds
    “So you are the Saber class servant in this war?” Archer asked. He was grecian heroic spirit and radiated power.

Saber held his ground. “That is correct. And you are Archer. I hope you are ready to face your doom. However we do not need to settle this in a sheer contest of strength.”

“Oh really?” Archer raised an eyebrow. “And what do you mean by that?”

“Simple, our masters are simply fighting over this spot as a base, so why don’t we just have a competition? You Greeks love your games do you not?”

“I admit you intrigue me Saber. What competition would you want to perform?”

“A best out of three. First a test of skill. We see who can gather more leaves from a tree using only one projectile. Second a test of strength, we will both throw rocks into the air and whoever’s comes down to the earth first loses. Thirdly a test of endurance. Underneath this mountain there are magma deposits. We will both enter the cave and find these deposits. We shall stay there until one of us returns to their master. The first to leave is the loser. Does that sound good to you?”

Archer glanced backwards towards his master then nodded. “Very well let us begin the first test!”

The two servants found themselves in front of a large oak tree. “If you don’t mind archer I will be the first to go.” Saber drew a small needle. “Watch this!” He threw the needle and it became a blur that passed through the tree and imbedded itself on the tree behind it holding seven leaves along its length. “Your turn.”

“Very good for a Saber, now let me show you how an Archer does things.” Archer drew an arrow and concentrated for a moment. “Now!” He released the arrow and when it landed on the other side it had over a dozen leaves along its shaft. “That is one point for me.”

“The competition is not over yet. Now for the test of strength.”

Both servants were now holding rocks. Arcehr’s with a purple circle drawn on it and Sabers with a red one. “On the count of three we throw. One, two, THREE!” Both servants threw the rocks with all their might and they quickly broke through the clouds above.

They stood there, one minute, two minutes, three when one of the rocks landed with a crash. They went over to the small crater and saw it had a purple circle on it. Archer chuckled. “It seems you are the winner. Would you like to wait for your rock to comedown before we move onto the next challenge?”

“No need, that rock will never return to this planet. I did but all my strength into it.” Saber said smugly and walked away.

“Truly the Saber class is one of the strongest.” Archer said under his breath as they moved onto the final trial.

The two sat in a cave with magma running down the middle. Archer had decided to take a seat near the entrance to the cave while Saber sat not five feet away from the magma. “Are you sure you do not want to sit here with me. You can almost feel a breeze from the surface.” Archer was sweating profusely.

“I am fine here Archer. The sound of the magma is almost soothing.” The two sat in silence for minutes with Saber not seeming the slightest bit perturbed by the heat.

Then Archer sighed. “I see I have been outwitted.”

“What do you mean?” Saber asked.

“I know not what your true name might be but obviously you are someone who cannot be hurt by flame. You have defeated me both in a battle of wits and of endurance. I concede.”

Saber smiled and stood up. “Let us return to our masters then.” The two entered spirit form and left.

Saber and his master grinned as they began to set up their newly one base. “Tell me Saber, don’t you feel a little bit dirty tricking them like that?” His master asked. “I mean aren’t knights supposed to be about honor?”

“I didn’t do anything that broke the rules I set out. There is no reason that Archer could not have sat within the bounded field we created earlier to stay out of the heat. And the competition of strength dictated that the one whose stone landed first would be the loser not the one who threw it higher being the winner so using a stone with a rune to destroy it once it passed the cloud line does not break the rules. Besides now that I have C ranked agility, B ranked strength, B+ ranked endurance, and my Noble Phantasm at rank D we can prove my superiority through actual combat now. The Holy Grail War has just begun.

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Lancer, Rider
    True Name: The Brave Little Tailor
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Grimm’s Fairy Tales
    Face Claim

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    NP: E-EX

Dislikes: Nothing much really, he’s a chill dude
    Talent: Bluffing
    Natural Enemy: Anybody with the skill True Name Discernment
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: A large sewing needle
    Catalyst: Some thread(Any thread)

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance
    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Riding
    Some vehicles and animals can be handled with average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Charisma
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high. When leading members of the peasant class Saber receives a bonus.

Mystery Slayer
    A man who drove all traces of mystery from his kingdom. As a man who specializes in destroying mystery his damage increases against those with mystery.

Tailors Pedigree
    The ability to hide one’s true origin from those around you. At this rank Saber is able to conceal information on his parameters and skills’ ranks. This skill is sealed if ones true name is revealed.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Seven With One Stroke
    My Greatest Deed

Type: Anti-Team
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 7
    Saber’s greatest accomplishment, killing seven flies with a single swat of his hand. A technique that astonished the little tailor as he had previously believed himself unable to perform such a feat of greatness.

It is a powerful technique not unlike Nine Lives and can be activated with any weapon Saber wields or even his fist. The strike can be one that hits seven different enemies at once or it can be focused to strike seven points on the opponents body in one stroke of the weapon. However as this was a technique used to kill flies by a small tailor it’s actually effectiveness to an enemy is minimal. In fact it could not kill most humans at this level.

Seven With One Stroke
    My Great Deeds

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1
    The great deeds that Saber accomplished in his life. Scaring off a gang of giants, becoming a general of a kingdom’s army, killing two giants, taming a unicorn, slaying a wild boar, stopping an assassination attempt on his own life, to becoming king. All of these great deeds can be stemmed back to one moment, the time he slew seven flies with one stroke.

The Noble Phantasm of progression My Great Deeds recreates Saber’s journey from small tailor over his head to legitimate hero and king. The more heroic actions Saber performs, even ones perpetuated through trickery, and the more he impresses those around him the stronger he becomes. His parameters and class skills will rise in rank and as will his first Noble Phantasm My Greatest Deed.

Even if his true nature as a peasant born tailor is revealed that can not stop this Noble Phantasm as it comes from Saber’s unshakeable will and belief in himself.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    The Brave Little Tailor is a story written down by the Brothers Grimm in their quest to document local fairy tales. In it the brave little tailor kills seven flies with a swat of his hand protecting his jam and bread. After preforming the deed he realizes that what he did was the stuff of legends. Deciding that the life of a tailor was too small for a man like him created a belt with the words ‘7 In One Stroke’ on it and set off for adventure.

He first came across a giant who he tricked into thinking the tailor was stronger than him and then survived an assassination attempt making them flee in terror of the ‘powerful’ warrior. Next he fell asleep on the side of the road and a crowd gathered to marvel at the man who’s belt proclaimed ‘7 In One Stroke’. Eventually the local king’s knights took notice and the king fearing the power of such a warrior in his kingdom offered to make him general in order to keep him from causing any trouble.

However his reputation got too powerful as the soldiers under his command feared that one day the tailor would get angry and kill seven of them with each stroke. They stated that unless the general was received of command they would quit. The king however feared the wrath that firing the tailor would bring so he sent him on a dangerous journey, kill two giants that were terrorizing the kingdom. In order to make sure the tailor performed the deed the king offered him half the kingdom and the daughters hand in marriage if he succeeded.

The tailor went and managed to defeat the giants turning them on each other with well placed rocks while they slept. Returning victorious the tailor asked for his prize but the king demanded he preform two more tasks, tame a wild unicorn and kill a rampaging boar. The Tailor performed these tasks by allowing the rampaging animals to charge at him and then moving out of the way at the last second causing the unicorn to get its horn stuck in a tree and the boar to get trapped in an abandoned chapel. From there he cut off the unicorns horn and waited for the boar to tire itself before killing it. Now he had completed the tasks and earned the princesses hand in marriage.

Some time passed and the princess hated the tailor thinking him to be uncouth and ill-mannered. Eventually after hearing him talk in his sleep she realized that the tailor was actually a tailor(note he had a name and didn’t just go by tailor probably). After sending out spies to confirm it she old the king and they agreed to hatch an assassination plot. They would have a lot of soldiers enter his room in the middle of the night and stab him to death, the perfect crime. However the night of the assassination they heard him talk in his sleep about all his incredible deeds and reveal that he knew they were outside his door for it turns out he had been warned ahead of time by the kings squire. They did the only logical thing one could do in that situation and ran away ever to be heard from again.

The king and princess were to afraid now to try and assassinate him again and so the Brave Little Tailor lived out the rest of his days as a king.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Confidence. That is the only word that can be used to describe the Tailor. He believes in his abilities, so much so that even facing down a giant he felt no fear. What reason did he have to fear for he was the man who killed seven flies in one stroke.

Not only is the Tailor confident but he is also kind. Having grown up among the peasant class he is kind to all no matter their station and has a sort of rustic hospitality to him

Bond:
    Spoiler:
    On Summoning:
    “Servant Saber. True Name the Brave Little Tailor. As long as I am here you have no reason to fear.

If you have summoned Hercules or Sasaki Kojiro:
    "So there are others who have achieved the same level of skill as my seven in one stroke. Of course I would belong to a cast of heroes with such powerful members.

Bond 1:
    “Can a master like you truly be worthy of a great warrior like me?”

Bond 2:
    “Hey you want to hurry up and get me some action? It’s a waste letting a man of my talents just sit around.”

Bond 3:
    “Haha, well this is a blast. Let’s keep the fun rolling.”

Bond 4:
    “Master if you need anything then just let me know. I’m at your service”

Bond 5:
    “You’re a pretty good master. I really have been brought to my full potential

Creator Notes: So yeah the brave little tailor. He’s a very fun fairy tale because while he starts off seemingly just an idiot he does do genuinely great deeds and him defeating the unicorn and boar were pure skill. So I decided that the servant would focus on the idea of the Tailor’s journey and get stronger the more deeds he performs. Examples are given in the short story I wrote at the beginning

- - - Updated - - -

You know I've wanted to ask for a while, Shiki-Pon how do you do the thing where when you click on the image and it turns it into another image. I've been messing around trying to do that my self but I'm having trouble. It's a very neat thing to have with a servant sheet.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; May 20th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ”For God and Glory, face the fury of His eternally loyal servant!”

Name; Jacques de Molay Grand Master of the Last Templars
    Class; Saber
    Armament: Sword, armor
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Historical Fact, France
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: D-
    Noble Phantasm: B

Dislikes: Demons, hearsay
    Talents: Faith
    Natural Enemy: Pope Clement V, King Philip IV of France
    Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Despite never being exposed to mystery, Saber’s faith has let his body become blessed, granting him a powerful resistance against those that disobey the world's laws.

Riding: C
    The ability to use vehicles and animals as mounts. Can ride any modern day vehicle with above average control.

Personal Skills:
    Protection of the Faith: A+
    possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

To be Templar is to be an instrument of divine will, even a corruption of his spirit and body will not change his ironclad resolve.

Spit On Your Grave (Plague): B+
    A type of curse, born not of his own mouth but through the belief of others, those who act to slander or kill Saber will be brought to their doom through sickness of the body. These diseases would have been fatal in Saber's time, but modern medicine and magic may be able to overcome them.

Pope Clements V and King Philip IV of France, who worked together to disband the Templars in pursuit of their wealth, both died of illness within a year of Saber's death, starting a belief that Saber had cursed them upon his pyre and doomed the king's bloodline.

Innocent Monster: C+
    A corruption of one's legend by outside belief and widely spread lies. Gains additional strength due to the slander being used while Saber was still alive.

Saber has knowledge of demonic rituals and magics, allowing him to empower himself and others through dark magic with a hideous demon born of men, Baphomet.

Noble Phantasm
    Templique
    The Will of God's Warriors

Anti-Unit
    B++
    Targets: 1
    Range: ~

The Templars were a powerful order that stood as pillars of faith during their 173 year reign, bringing generations of people a way to become apart of something grander, apart of something they undoubtedly believed was for a greater cause.

Through the uttering of a prayer and the motto of the Templar Order, Saber can take the faith, the blinding resolve of every Templar who served, and channel them into his sword.

From simple steel, it becomes a symbol, a pillar, an unquestionable pillar of faith, a weapon to spare the innocent and punish the guilty, to grant salvation to all who cross it.

Upon activation and as long as Saber can keep it actively filled with energy, the blade gains massive damage bonuses to demons and those with evil hearts, a pure blade to purify the impure who dare stand against it.

Lore
    Saber is Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Templar Order.

Born sometime around 1244, Saber was ordained as knight at the age of 21, joining the Templar Order, but little is recorded of his activities until 1291.

Things were going poorly for the Order, having suffered a devastating lost of the city Acre and being pushed back to Cypress. Alongside the 22nd grandmaster Thibaud Gaudin, Saber pushed for reforming the order and put himself up as the next grandmaster. With Thibaud’s death coming the next year, Saber faced no opposition to his election. He went through Europe, drumming up support from the current Pope and multiple monarchs in attempts to retake Cypress in full alongside its king, but these attempts ultimately failed. Due to continuing losses, Saber began to push for a new Crusade.

Saber was summoned by the newly elected Pope Clement V, but their meeting was delayed multiple times due to the pope's illness. But another party, King Philip IV was also interested in the Templars due to being in grave debt with them, wanting to fuse them with the Knights Hospitaller and being put under him as the Rex Bellator, the War King, which Saber opposed.

Several ousted Templars had raised cases about the order, and under Philip's influence the order was brought in for an inquiry by the Pope.

They were charged with idolatry and other blasphemies, and on October 13 at dawn a mass arrest was held by Philip for Templars and their wealth was seized for the Royal Treasury.

On October 24th after torture, Molay confessed to the charges, and made to write a letter telling the order as a whole to confess to these acts. After many attempts at salvaging the order and more attacks by Philip, the Templar Order was abolished by papal decree on March 22nd, 1312, Saber put to death on the 18th of the same month by being burnt at the stake.

<I>
    Published at 12 at night, after not posting for years, and without proofreading.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Brave Little Tailor: Interesting execution you've gone with, and the sheet's good. The only grumble I've got with it is that Charisma and Mystery Slayer could each be ranked down by a single rank (mostly the latter since he never slew anything named, and there are probably bigger Mystery Slayers around who only get to rank B).

And the way you do the faceclaim concealing is by using collapse tags. Just put COLLAPSE="(image1)" and then /COLLAPSE on the other end with image2 (the one you want hidden) between the tags.

Molay: Are you sure about the faceclaim here? Not only is it scifi (which could be chalked up to demon stuff I suppose), but it also lacks the white mantle and the red cross, both of which were the symbols of the Knights Templar. One would suppose the grand master would go for at least one of these.
    As for the sheet itself, I'm not entirely sure why he would have Protection of the Faith at its current rank, since that would probably start showing corruption in his personality (the lack of a personality section kinda hurts here). Also, where's the Templars' vaunted money? I would assume one of the richest people of his time would receive some monetary benefit, even if that stuff was stolen.
    Also dunno if the NP should be B++ (since that's Stella's rank too, give or take a few Broken Phantasms). It doesn't seem to do much.

Blog Entries
    What do you mean, the Black Templars Space Marine is the perfect FC for Molay

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    What do you mean, the Black Templars Space Marine is the perfect FC for Molay
    Only in the sense that one of those Marines has 'Templar' in the name. The sigil spam bearing the wrong sigil is what bothers me the most, really.

Blog Entries
    I mean,

Spoiler:

That, combined with his Innocent Monster demonic shenanigans, makes the FC choice less weird

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One wonders what idiot was in charge of coloring that, given that, despite the exact shape of the cross varying wildly, the Templars always had red crosses.
    This being the (poor quality) original piece, having been drawn in 1911

White mantles with black crosses would be the Teutonic Order instead (which handily explains the Black Templars' colors).
    I mean, the FC could at least be a Dark Angel, which would look more monastic and maybe be more in keeping with the Templar Order (admittedly mainly due to not having visible sigils on their robes in the first place).

Blog Entries
    i stand corrected. iirc the knights of malta also use black crosses.
    but still, i think Black Templars are better fit than any other og spechs mahrines chapters

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Tirda Gabaz
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Africa (10th century)
    Armament: Shotel

Parameters:
    STR: D+
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Self-Concealment - Rank B: A Skill replacing Assassin’s normal Presence Concealment. Rather than erasing one’s presence, one’s ‘self’ is erased instead. This allows the concealment of one’s identity and parameters, even from the user’s own Master, as well as a limited ability to alter how the user’s parameters are displayed.
    This Skill is the result of the multiple identities which Assassin used in life. With the many rumors that comprise the account of her life, her ability to obfuscate her identity and abilities is amplified.

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster - Rank C+: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    There are many different stories relating Assassin’s deeds, as well as the nature of her true identity. As she was also known as the manifestation of divine punishment in the Aksumite Empire, her abilities have been altered to suit. Her assumed names have presently come to mean ‘fire’ and ‘destruction’, in the language of her region.

Charisma - Rank D: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Despite her background and reputation, Assassin was able to amass many allies for the sake of her conquest, as well as rule in relative peace after taking the Aksumite Empire for her own.

Wrath of God - Rank B: A unique Personal Skill born from the user’s reputation as well as their own anger. It is a curse of burning hatred, manifesting upon the user’s person and weaponry when in combat. However, the effect does not reach the heights of divine fire.
    Assassin’s fire is something created to punish the people that she loathes. As such, though behaving otherwise like ordinary fire, Assassin’s flames do not damage buildings. When touching upon a person, however, the flames roar like a conflagration, beginning to consume them as though with intent.

Noble Phantasms

Incineration of Royalty
    Esato Debre Damo

Anti-Team, Rank C++
    The manifestation of the deed marking Assassin’s legend in her current class. It summons forth the Debre Damo, an amba (fortress) built on top of a hill, but inverts its defensive capabilities, turning it into a prison. With Assassin’s flames, the prison is then turned into a veritable furnace, the heat consuming all those within.
    When Esato Aksum is activated, the ground underneath Assassin’s targets heaves and rises up, and the stones of the earth itself climb to the surface, coming together to form a small building. Once the simulacrum of the Debre Damo is finished, a roaring fire emanates from its walls and floor. The confines of the fortress are turned into a blazing inferno from which nothing living can escape. Debre Damo is capable of withstanding attacks up to B rank.
    Esato Debre Damo also possesses an alternative activation. If used on an enemy’s defensive Fortress Noble Phantasm, Esato Debre Damo will set it on fire, and rather than comparing against the defenses of the fortress, the Noble Phantasm inverts them, adding the Fortress Noble Phantasm’s defensive strength to its own attack power.

Description
    Dislikes: Gold, excessive moralizing
    Talents: Destruction, balancing stones
    Natural Enemy: Her father

Assassin is known by many names, including Gudit, Yodit, Esato and Ga’wa. Her true identity, however, is Tirda Gabaz, the Despoiler of Aksum.

Tirda is a brooding figure, quick to anger and slow to forgive. The vengeance she claimed in life never brought her happiness outside of momentary satisfaction. As such, she is largely uninterested in worldly affairs, at least when they do not relate to combat. Indeed, in combat she is given freedom to focus fully on her own survival and not to dwell on her distorted past. She also delights in the chance to relive some of her moments of glorious revenge, which she still recalls with pride.
    Due to the events that led to her exile, Tirda has a disdain for those of clerical persuasion, as well as members of Abrahamic religions. What she disagrees with the most is their (to her mind) puritanical ways and their moralizing. She regards her as a free spirit in this regard, and prefers to act in opposition to those that exhibit signs of “righteousness”. Tirda also refers to herself as sincerely evil when confronted, believing herself to be one of the few that admits their true nature. Partly due to the effects of Innocent Monster obfuscating her identity, even in her own mind, she clings to categories, 'avenger', 'destroyer', 'evil', in order to possess some stable sense of self.
    Unsurprisingly, Tirda is not particularly fond of Heroic Spirits that stem from Abrahamic roots. For the most part, as Heroic Spirits are often heroic in nature, and their tales are sometimes used as moral lessons, she finds it easier to be in opposition to most other Servants. However, she truly loves defensive-natured Servants, especially those with defensive fortresses, for she delights in turning their defenses upon to her own advantage. Fellow destroyers and killers of men, she feels, are something akin to brethren in arms.
    Towards her Master, Tirda is largely indifferent. She brooks no argument as to what she desires to do, but does not care enough to menace her Master unless they have done something to deserve it. From the perspective of the Master, Tirda is a tool of destruction that truly enjoys what she does, and as such can be manipulated by someone cunning enough. Naturally, one embarking on the mission of manipulating Tirda ought to tread carefully, as she is likely to punish someone trying to trick her as severely as she can.
    Tirda steadfastly believes that her lack of contentment in life was caused by her vengeance not being fully completed. In order to fully take her revenge, she would not only have had to wipe out her family, but all traces of the Solomonic lineage. As such, she wishes for the destruction of the Ark of the Covenant, which was according to legend hidden from her seeking eyes. With the artifact gone, Tirda believes that she will finally be satisfied.

Lore
    Tirda Gabaz was born as a princess of the Aksumite Empire. Though she was part of the royal line, her gender and youth made of her to be of lesser importance in matters of court. Out of whimsy, and perhaps out of a desire for attention, she seduced one of the young acolytes of the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion. In order to please her, the young man snuck into the church’s treasure and cut pieces out of the golden curtains there in order to prepare a gift for his lady. The acolyte’s vandalism was soon discovered, and confronted, she laid the blame on Tirda.
    As punishment for her actions, Tirda was stripped of her rank and exiled. She settled near the Aksumite Empire’s furthest borders, now bearing the name Gudit and working as a prostitute in order to survive. Drifting south, Tirda eventually arrived to the kingdom of Damot, whose king had recently met his death in the desert, and the country labored under a succession crisis between the king’s sons.
    Tirda seized the opportunity, seducing one of the princes and helping him defeat the other. Her lover met with an unfortunate accident shortly after his coronation, but not before Tirda herself had become queen. As ruler, her takeover of the kingdom was seen by the people as a welcome reprieve from the bickering princes and their warmongering father, the former king. Tirda took the time to establish good relations with her neighbouring countries, including the Aksumite Empire, who were none the wiser as to her true identity. As her reign carried on, she began to prepare her forces, supposedly pacifying the borders of her kingdom.
    Deeming her army strong enough, Tirda launched an invasion of the Aksumite Empire. As a terror tactic, she had her soldiers pile rocks on top of each other where they made their camp, and with each soldier placing a single stone on the pile, the pile grew into a veritable mountain. She faced the emperor of the Aksumite Empire, her elderly father, in battle and crushed his forces. From there, she embarked on a spree of destruction, burning churches and destroying funerary markers, as well as imprisoning the rest of the royal line in a fortress before burning it down with them inside. As a show of force, she plugged the watering holes in the most luxurious area of the Empire, turning it into a desert. Unsurprisingly, Tirda’s actions were seen as though they were the wrath of God.
    With her vengeance achieved, Tirda settled in to rule over her newly expanded kingdom, taking the regnal name Esato, ‘fire’, from her subjects. She was pleased to find that her subjects also began to see the identity of ‘Gudit’ as equivalent to ‘destruction’.
    Tirda reigned for the rest of her life in relative peace, ruling the land for four decades and establishing a new, if short-lived, dynasty. She occupied some of her reign searching for the fabled Ark of the Covenant, which had reputedly been kept in the same church from where is erstwhile first lover had stolen the gold sheets that began her journey.

Notes
    Since there are quite a few versions of Tirda’s story, I had to make some allowances and combine certain elements in order to make a coherent story. Most of the details do exist somewhere in the Ethiopian tales and historical records, though, and most are also attributed to Tirda (better known as Gudit).

Still one more African queen figure to go.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Has anyone made a sheet for Marie Curie cause I haven't seen one yet. Also I had the idea to fuse her with the phantom of the Chernobyl Suicide Squad.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Look at the index on the first page. There are two Madame Curies (both of them very well done in different manners, btw) already, but you're more than free to do another one. I'm curious to see how the Phantom shenanigans would work with her. Perhaps she'd have the Elephant Foot as a NP similar to the Ark of Covenant?

Tirda: I can't comment much on the sheet because the quality is as good as usual, but come on, you should have directly made her an Avenger
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 21st, 2019 at 10:28 AM.

Can't find her. Can you give me a page.

Also how about a sheet for Cesario/Viola form Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. I can't imagine her as anything but a Saberface.
    Last edited by Vance; May 21st, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Here and here. By any chance, were you looking in the France section instead of the Slavs? It may explain why you couldn't find her

I actually checked both and thanks for the help.

Also I have a bit of a joke servant:

The Google Search Engine personified by Void Shiki
    Last edited by Vance; May 21st, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm curious to see how the Phantom shenanigans would work with her. Perhaps she'd have the Elephant Foot as a NP similar to the Ark of Covenant?
    I think my Berserker Marie Curie already has everything the Chernobyl Suicide Squad has--as in, her body can literally turn as radioactive as the Elephant Foot.

My idea of a fusion for Marie Curie is with Lise Meitner (who, by the way, has exactly the same birthday as her), so that she can be radioactive and create nukes at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    The Google Search Engine personified by Void Shiki
    wat

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Tirda: I can't comment much on the sheet because the quality is as good as usual, but come on, you should have directly made her an Avenger
    But this was a rare chance to make an actually stabby Assassin... Sorta sneaky too.