Page 601 of 858 FirstFirst ... 101501551591596599600601602603606611651701 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,020 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    France:
    Rider- Nemo by the god of world-0
    I always was curious about the classification of fictional heroes, especially when the character's nationality differed from the author's.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I always was curious about the classification of fictional heroes, especially when the character's nationality differed from the author's.
    I had trouble deciding that one too.

It was either that or India, and with the precedent of Servants like Lancelot and Scathach I decided the country where the hero's legend is told matters more than where they were described as being born in the story itself.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In other news, I've been working on a Benedict Arnold sheet in the last week or so and want to give him an NP based on how he ordered the city of New London burnt to the ground after defecting to the British. Now, the most obvious idea would be to have him summon British army soldiers made out of flames to pillage and burn his surroundings, but I feel that'd be kind of ripping off the NP Shiki-pon used for his recent Oliver Cromwell sheet.

Any better/more interesting ideas, or should I just go with that one?
    Honestly, that sort of execution for Benedict's NP seems a little bland. The burning and pillaging was aimed at extinguishing a "flame of rebellion", so maybe it could have some sort of psychological effect? I can't think of anything beyond that at the moment, but it's something.
    He is going to have a something to do with his turncoat nature (from "bluecoat" to "redcoat", as it were), right?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I had trouble deciding that one too.

It was either that or India, and with the precedent of Servants like Lancelot and Scathach I decided the country where the hero's legend is told matters more than where they were described as being born in the story itself.
    Yes, I never heard of Lancelot in my life so it will be weird that this Lancelot count as a French hero. He literally have 2 English word fused as his name, you know we have hate boners toward British people hundred years ago so it can't be we have a prince named Lance-a-lot!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Honestly, that sort of execution for Benedict's NP seems a little bland. The burning and pillaging was aimed at extinguishing a "flame of rebellion", so maybe it could have some sort of psychological effect? I can't think of anything beyond that at the moment, but it's something.
    He is going to have a something to do with his turncoat nature (from "bluecoat" to "redcoat", as it were), right?
    I've already given Arnold an NP based on his legend of betraying the Republic, that lets him disguise himself as whoever his target most trusts (basically a perfect espionage ability), if that's what you mean Shiki-pon. But I wanted to give him a more direct offensive NP as well. Thanks for the ideas in any case.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [...] David Roentgen [was one] of my favorites [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabuzer View Post
    [...] one that caught my interest was Queen Elizabeth I. It was a good interpretation using an offhanded comment from Drake's profile
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    This batch has some really cool gems. [...] edgy saint Olga [...]
    [...] also Aleister Crowley.
    Well. I didn't expect my sheets to be common favorites. I'll be honest, my favorites are much more selfish...

King of Padoru's Medjed's up there because it just appeals to my deep-seated love of all things Medjed. Roydgolden's Drusilla coincidentally matches up perfectly with a Caligula I statted up before he came out for FGO. Fabruzer's Samael (which seems to be a common favorite here) inspires some jealousy for me in how good it is. I mentioned the Beast Class as one of Crowley's Alternate Servant Classes because I've already come up with part (but not all of it). I've also got half a sheet for a certain individual who I can't decide whether he'd work best as Beast or Berserker. C'est la vie.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Well. I didn't expect my sheets to be common favorites. I'll be honest, my favorites are much more selfish...

King of Padoru's Medjed's up there because it just appeals to my deep-seated love of all things Medjed. Roydgolden's Drusilla coincidentally matches up perfectly with a Caligula I statted up before he came out for FGO. Fabruzer's Samael (which seems to be a common favorite here) inspires some jealousy for me in how good it is. I mentioned the Beast Class as one of Crowley's Alternate Servant Classes because I've already come up with part (but not all of it). I've also got half a sheet for a certain individual who I can't decide whether he'd work best as Beast or Berserker. C'est la vie.
    Out of curiosity, would you mind posting up that Caligula sheet? I'm pretty sure posting alternate versions of canon Servants is acceptable here (since I did a Rider Caligula a while ago).

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While I'd love to, it's a spoiler for something. (However, now that I've said that I've already spoiled the identity. I'm a fool who walked into this trap I laid for myself)

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    While I'd love to, it's a spoiler for something. (However, now that I've said that I've already spoiled the identity. I'm a fool who walked into this trap I laid for myself)
    That's fair. I take it you're going to be writing a fanfic with some of your original Servants sometime? I'd love to read it.

And it's not necessarily that much of a spoiler, since it just tells me Caligula will be a Servant in a fic of yours, not which one he'll be.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    King of Padoru's Medjed's up there because it just appeals to my deep-seated love of all things Medjed.
    I never thought Medjed would be a favorite, honestly, but everyone has his own preferences. Glad you liked it.

In other news, I've been working on a Benedict Arnold sheet in the last week or so and want to give him an NP based on how he ordered the city of New London burnt to the ground after defecting to the British. Now, the most obvious idea would be to have him summon British army soldiers made out of flames to pillage and burn his surroundings, but I feel that'd be kind of ripping off the NP Shiki-pon used for his recent Oliver Cromwell sheet.
    My next sheet would have a NP of a similar origin (this is a huge hint btw, considering I mentioned before it's a sheet related to Drusilla), but my options to portray it are either big-ass fire or gloriously wanked Satanic beast. Help plz.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My next sheet would have a NP of a similar origin (this is a huge hint btw, considering I mentioned before it's a sheet related to Drusilla), but my options to portray it are either big-ass fire or gloriously wanked Satanic beast. Help plz.
    Well, that depends on what the fire is supposed to represent, I guess. The fire forming a summon like with my Cromwell is one idea. Another would be to give the fire certain properties, say, similar to the Count of Monte Cristo's black flames. Fire could also dig downward to create a pit/lake of fire if something hellish is what you're going for. Later on you can expand on that idea.
    Lets say we're going with the hell pit thingy. After its dug in, you might, say, have it function as a sort of portal to the Reverse Side of the World (a hellish part of it), or maybe have any fire at all spawn salamanders or something.

This is just stream of thought, though. Hard to say anything more precise without more concrete information (which of course would spoil the sheet).
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 8th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Please note!: this is the first raw (uncompleted) Sketch About the youngest pandavas i know its not much but a Little expression would be welcome.
    Twin Sahadeva(Sa) and Nakula(Na) Rider

Height: 181 cm
    Weight: 62
    kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Attribute:
    Earth
    Origin: India
    Weapon:
    Alternative classes: Both Rider and Saber (as double or regular servant) Sahadeva also can be summoned as Assassin and Caster and Nakula as Lancer

Wisdom,cattles Na:
    Dislikes:
    in Progress...
    Talents:
    in progres...
    Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance:
    B++
    Agility: A+

Luck: B++

Mana:
    A
    NP:
    A

Background
    in working...

Personality

Sahadeva:He is a introverted ,wise patient and virtuous and calm mannered.
    in Progress...

Nakula:
    He is proud and boastfull likes to fight chalenging fight where he Shows a boiling Fighting spirit.
    in Progress...

Skills

Skills of both :

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance A: Provides immunity against High-Thaumaturgy level spells. Untouchable to modern magi. The high rank comes from her divine blood.
    Riding Ex: Can handle any vehicle and creature and in the case the Magical or Phantasmal Beast is belonging in the equine or Bovine Domain even them.

Personal skills:
    Nature of Duality:EX ist the Sublimation of the uique circumstances of their birth ,shared live and because their fathers are also Twins,this skills enables them to be (depended on the catalyst and Master) summoned as Duo-servant.This skill are also Bosts their Parameters and shared skills if they are summoned as double servant additionally are skills that only one of them is capable of useable from the other brother.and should booth are be regulr independet summoned and one of them is in the Progress of dying can be used this skill to link each other and "revive him.in reverse when on part is defeated this skill Prevent the fadig awa of the other part but then are the Parameters dropped .
    Divinity:B+
    Avuverdic rites: EX(Na: C+/Sa:B+)
    Are the magicall origins of the today practised ayuverda ,itseffective mechanic are not unlike the of the Einzberns used healing Magecraft ,at this high rank is the Cure of almost all illesses and even the regrow of lost Organs are becoming possible.
    Imperial Privileges:A description is following…
    Sahadevas-skills:
    Astrologial Magecraft: A+

Nakulas-skills:

Arms Mastership:A

Noble Phantasm

Divy Chamatkaaron ka Charan
    Ashwinastra

Type: Anti-territory
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets: ~

Description:
    in Progress...

Nakula

Sunahare staig ka udao

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets:
    1~50
    Description:
    Is th Sword technique of Nakula which was also represented as his chariotflag .
    The Sword technique has two implementation first are clad Nakkula his Sword in Flames and execute in a Deer Antler like pattern Tsubame Gaeshi Multi stab attack,the second is after he wave the Sword in a arc are detaching the Flames and are transforming into a Firedeer whoose Spearlike antler are hot enough to burn through magical enhancet Armors and also has the Deer the strenght of rank B and unless he is destroyd he remains until Nakula is sheathing his Sword.
    svarg ghoda rath
    (sky horse chariot)

Type: Anti-unit
    A
    Range: 1~99

Maximum number of targets: ~

Description:
    in Progress...

Sahadeva

Chaandee hans ka udao
    ss

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~30
    1 ~50
    Description:
    Is th Sword technique of Sahadeva which was also represented as his chariotflag .
    The Sword technique has two implementation first are clad Sahadeva his Sword in Water like Metall* and execute a swan form like thrust with a force of a cascade,the second is after he wave his Sword in a arc are detaching the Metall who takes on the form of a Swan the swan is able to shot knife like feathers and can transform for a matter of second his form and has also dartspearlike beak. unless destroyd is the swan active until Sahadeva is sheathing his Sword.
    *Mercury

jangalee bhainsa raajaarath
    (Kingsbufallo Chariot)
    Type: Anti-unit
    Range: -
    Description:in Progress...

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 8th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I get it's hard to give advice properly without having the sheet spoiled. The fact that I'm not even sure about what class would the Servant be (Saber, Rider, Berserker, Avenger, or even Alter Ego) makes things worse.

Nakula & Sahadeva: 2-in-1 Servants don't have individual NPs. For more reference, see Anne & Mary or Gān Jiàng & Mò Yé
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 8th, 2018 at 03:38 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm back! Geez, I can't believe I just fell off the site for half a month. At least I think it's been half a month. I've spent most of the day catching up on what i missed. I'm gonna post my feedback on the Servants have caught my eye within an hour (hopefully).

And Koga, what did I say about posting skeletons rather than a completed sheet. It makes you look lazy and you can't really improve on them well because people can't give decent feedback. And I second King of Padoru's critique on the Noble Phantasms; combination Servants have one Noble Phantasm.

Now if you'll excuse me, i going to compile my feedback list.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quick question, all the Foreigner Class Servants revealed so far seem to have a Class Skill called "Existence Outside of the Domain" which is cool and all... But what does it do?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quick question, all the Foreigner Class Servants revealed so far seem to have a Class Skill called "Existence Outside of the Domain" which is cool and all... But what does it do?
    Hasn't been explained yet, as far as I know. None of the Foreigners have appeared in the material books yet and their profiles don't say anything about it either.

Blog Entries
    Gain 2 critical stars every turn and increase own debuff resistance by 12%

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if it does anything lore-wise, it just signifies a Foreigner's existence as belonging to another dimension.

I see it as being a purely flavor Skill like Divinity (at least until Divinity was revealed to have some mechanical benefits in later installments of the franchise).

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, Lambda, are you aware the link in your profile that's supposed to lead to your Servant sheets instead goes to a weird old discussion of some user's sister drawing Sakura?

Blog Entries
    Cool.

As for why I asked - basically I'm still working on that Alter-Ego Servant sheet I mentioned yesterday, but the Lore section for why he became a servant heavily depended on another person and their history together made the Lore entry so bloated that I just decided to split it into two separate sheets - the original Alter-Ego and a Foreigner sheet that creates a pretty cool rivalry in my opinion.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Barnum: From what little I know of him (I wanted to see the Greatest Showman, but i have a bad habit of procrastination), this seems to fit him perfectly. That Sham Perpetuation Skill seems particularly impressive and I love his Barnum's Circus Noble Phantasm. And his personality is also very fitting. I remember that my parents used to take my siblings and I to see the Ringling Bros and Barnum Bailey circus every once in a while. I liked it quite a bit and it's a shame it got shut down. But with the alleged animal rights issues, it's understandable. However, I still don't understand why people seem to be so fond of throwing hissyfits over animals. If they put that much enthusiasm and effort into solving poverty and hunger, I'm sure that the process would go faster.

Elizabeth I: Way to take the implications that Frances Drake is actually Elizabeth I in disguise and run with them, gyrowins! I'm not appreciative of traps, but this is actually pretty good. Reminds me a slight bit of a reverse Artoria. All in all, it 's a very well thought out Servant. Good job!

Artoria Alter Lily: This is a truly impressive Servant you have here. One thing I love with fiction is when people base a story around a possible alternate outcome of an event. It's why I'm pretty interested in the Lostbelts, possible human histories that are considered improper outcomes. A fairly solid "if" Artoria. One of the upcoming Lostbelts seems to take place in Arthurian Britain and, while there are quite a few possibilities that could arise from this, I'm hoping that something like this is involved in that Lostbelt.

Julia Drusilla: Ah, yes. The psychotic yandere imouto. The characterization is pretty unnerving yet somehow sweet, so its pretty good.

Medjed: This is a rather creepy one. But I like it. It's fairly simple, but there's not that much to Medjed, honestly.

Unnamed Princess: I honestly just really like these "Unnamed" Servants. It's very interesting to see what is effectively a concept be turned into a Heroic Spirit. I don't remember being that much into fairy tales as a kid, but Unnamed Princess uses the tropes commonly associated with fairy tales to great effect.

Ivan IV: Not that much different from Lostbelt Ivan, but at the same time, still different enough that he can be considered separate. His Chornyy Oprichnik Noble Phantasm isn't that much different from Lostbelt Ivan's, but Burya - Svyatoy Prikhod is a nice alternative to Zveri - Krestnyy Khod.

Alter Ego Elizabeth: This is by far on the most interesting things I have ever seen. I also think it's hilarious how her god-awful singing is treated as a method of torture. Blood Prison Čachtice is an excellent Noble Phantasm and it combos well with Sárkány Csont Láncok. Her characterization is also pretty good and fits well with Elizabeth Bathory after being put under house arrest.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, Lambda, are you aware the link in your profile that's supposed to lead to your Servant sheets instead goes to a weird old discussion of some user's sister drawing Sakura?
    Thanks for reminding me. Could anyone please tell me how in God's name I'm supposed to get that link to work properly?
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; June 8th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets