Page 446 of 446 FirstFirst ... 346396436441444445446
Results 8,901 to 8,916 of 8916

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Agave: Interesting sheet for a very obscure mythical figure. Getting stronger the more inebriated she gets is a fun concept, and definitely fitting a follower of Dionysus. Anthesteria is a very generic buffing NP though. I think it'd be more interesting to give her an NP that makes other people go mad and lose their inhibitions (possibly spread through some kind of alcoholic mist), rather then just acting as Mad Enhancement on steroids.

the 157th god of the world number 0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tip, i alredy started working in another sheet with this

here is a list of my servant sheets(now with my mages sheets too!)

@Tydeus

I think the innocent monster skill is a bit contrived, and subsequently the focus on brains. I can blame the later on ME so that’s fine but I think the jump from “Ate a guy’s brain once” to zombie is a leap across the valley. Also, I din’t think Tydeus had Hephaestus armor. His was just blessed by Athena, Diomedes got his own cuirass instead of just hand me downs. I may be wrong though. I do like the idea of a zombie servant but I think Tydeus isn’t it.
    ★ Magician Raising Project ★
    Magus Simulation Quest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Berserker: Agave
    Fran, the viera from FF12... so many memories...
    Spoiler:
    my mages sheets (will be more soon)
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster
    Betcha Shiki would have killed Akiha had she been an ugly dude and not a cute Imouto girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino
    yea, but that Akiha was a mad monster that almost killed Shiki
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44
    Tell that to his crotch

It's Shiki, so "A mad monster is fine too".

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42
    Then why is there no Kouma route.

How did we went from "moralist scenes" to "if shiki would fuck kouma"?
    That's the nature of the TM-verse, always oscillating between contrived morality plays and contrived sexual material.

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    @Tydeus

I think the innocent monster skill is a bit contrived, and subsequently the focus on brains. I can blame the later on ME so that’s fine but I think the jump from “Ate a guy’s brain once” to zombie is a leap across the valley. Also, I din’t think Tydeus had Hephaestus armor. His was just blessed by Athena, Diomedes got his own cuirass instead of just hand me downs. I may be wrong though. I do like the idea of a zombie servant but I think Tydeus isn’t it.
    Thanks for the feedback man. I admit making him a zombie was a bit of a stretch (and he is a very one-note character in terms of personality), but I didn't have that much else to go on since his legend is otherwise fairly sparse. I do think the armor is the same though. I read that Diomedes's armor was passed down from his father and both armors even had a boar design on them. Seems a bit too much to be a coincidence.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    true name: urban legend
    class: assassin.
    alignment: neutral.

appearance: it appears as shadowy presence often taking the form of a small child or old man, with a voice thats sounds of a thousand whispering voices as if a thousand people were telling some kind of hushed story. assassins form is on definite when it uses its noble phantasm.

parameters:
    strength: C
    agility: C+
    mana: B
    luck: C
    NP: A+

backstory(sorry its so short) : since humans have first spread rumors it could be said that assassin as existed, making him older then Gilgamesh. he exists in sort of phantom form not and could be said to be very similar to war, his backstory is that of thousands lies, half truths, and over-exaggerations that become believed by the general populace in one time or place, making him a being who's history is both truth and lies.

personality: assassin is cold and calculative preferring manipulation over direct confrontation, it could be said the only emotion it can feel is deep love for its master a love it will hold onto at all costs, but yet even that love is sort of logical love and not sentimental love in a way, its love is best described as a cold, possessing love void of compassion yet somehow fool of what could only be called desire yet not in a will to procreate but simply to have. it will be perfectly willing to hurt its master to keep its master. in one case it even took the limbs of its master so she could never leave its side, it is not directly interested in the wars and simply sees the holy grail as way to stay by its master side for there rest of there lives, if another method came to stay by its master side it would take it if it happened to be easier. anything that attempts to harm its master is treated with extreme prejudice and will do everything in its power to kill it, if anything even touches or inconveniences its master in anyway regardless of circumstance it will kill it in the violent and pain full way possible. it is unknown exactly why it gains a psychotic love for its master as it shouldn't be able to feel emotion in the first place, however it likely has something to do with the master servant pact or something to do with its summoning .

class skills:

presence concealment, A.
    a skill which allows a servant to hide ones presence or conceal ones presence, this is rank if fitting of assassin being that it is the embodiment of urban legends and myths like any urban myth or legend it is unnoticed tell it is everywhere, in this way assassin is able to hide it presence until the moment it attacks.

personal skill:

Innocent Monster(D) : is an attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed. it is not that assassin has been represented as a monster but rather that that urban legends have essentially been often confused with horror stories, this mass misunderstanding has changed its appearance and voice buts its skills have not been as greatly affected.

mental pollutions(C) Mental Pollution makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution. (In the condition that the Servant's master is of Evil alignment, and perpetrates acts of cruelty against the Servant, Mental Pollution will increase in rank, further increasing defenses against magecraft. However, as the Servant's psyche is inherently broken, this may result in irreversible deterioration) Provides a probability (roughly 50%) that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective. do to assassin possessing only one psychotic emotion he posses a moderate rank in this skill.

NPs:
    Name/title: the tales of society yet proven( better name please!!!)
    Range: about the size of the town or city the war is being fought in.
    Type: Anti army.
    the noble phantasm allows assassin to turn urban myths such a ghosts, serial killers, secrete societies, cult, etc. and use the places and people or groups as familiars which become extensions of assassins own will, thou none of them are power full enough to be servants when combined and used right they become dangerous to even the most elite of servants, the groups, buildings, and people all will possess presence concealment of C rank and abilities based on there urban myths and legends.

...Is this TATARI?

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure vemonking has no idea about anything to do with Melty Blood.
    CaS Masterpost
    Hermes' List of Fan Fics
    Quest of Fate (Update: 17/01/2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.

the 157th god of the world number 0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Fran, the viera from FF12... so many memories...
    Vieras are the best, they are also my favorite race from tatics

here is a list of my servant sheets(now with my mages sheets too!)

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    who's tatari? I've never played melty blood.

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    who's tatari? I've never played melty blood.
    A Dead Apostle whose power lets him turn rumors and urban legends into reality (well, his true nature is quite a bit more complicated, but that's the gist of it).

"I hear my descendants call people like you Praetor, but that won't be happening with me. You'll have to make do with the title of Civis!"
    ____ARCHER____

Alternate Classes: Ruler
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Epithet: First of the Emperors
    Origin: Ancient Rome
    Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: A+
    NP: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: D
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action: A
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Personal Skills
    Imperial Privilege: EX
    Imperial Privilege is an ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).
    The first of all emperors. The man known as Imperator. Princeps Civitatis! For Archer, his relevant Skills are Riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, Charisma, Clairvoyance, Military Tactics, Incitement, archery and a truly diverse set of other things. Archer has chosen to seal his natural rank in Military Tactics, instead intending to exploit the version Imperial Privilege provides. By freely making use of this Skill, Archer is able to qualify for his Class despite no formal training in the art of archery.

Rosy-Cheeked Adonis: B-

Rosy-cheeked Adonis is the disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible.
    A beautiful boy, even by the standards of aristocratic Roman life that he knew. A common pastime for aristocratic women at the time; many of whom were married simply for family contacts while their husbands went off to play with mistresses, was to prey on the young boys wandering Rome’s streets. And Archer was an extremely popular target. At one point it was said over half of the Senate’s wives had ensnared Archer, until he proved it false himself in public with words as eloquent as they were absolutely filthy. Archer’s personality really doesn’t suit being as cute as he is, so there will always seem to be a disconnect between his behavior and what profits from it. Unfortunately, it seems his looks let him get his way far too often.

Divinity: C+
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    A self-styled descendent of Apollo, despite extenuating historical records that prove otherwise and do nothing to confirm Archer’s claim. However, his adoption by the now-Divine Spirit Julius Caesar was a fact he paraded proudly wherever he could. Divi Filius, the Son of God. In addition to being deified himself posthumously; Archer’s Divinity rank does not come from a single source, but rather several that compound into the image of a living demigod.

Subversive Activities: D
    Subversive Activities is the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.
    Notorious for being the scheming commander who calls the shots from the back lines, Archer is an expert at utilizing his various resources to achieve his goals, no matter how many laws he has to bend or break in the process. Famously, his long clandestine campaign against the assassins of Julius Caesar that resulted in the revival of proscription. After consolidating power, he put his talents to work subverting the Triumvirate to suit his own needs. Capable of disabling 20% of the total military force before the enemy arrives.

Noble Phantasm
    Palatinus
    Fallen Thunderbolt of Triumphant Victory

(Anti-Fortress, B)
    A Noble Phantasm crystallizing several key events that resulted in Archer’s unquestioned dominance over the Roman Empire. At an undisclosed point in time--however it’s agreed upon to be immediately before the final confrontation with Antony and Cleopatra, and after the defeat of Sextus Pompeius--while Archer was living within Rome for a change, a lightning bolt struck his property. In Roman life, thunder and lightning were seen as incredibly ill omens, the Senate having a special law that required sessions to be cancelled should the forecast call for thunder (Archer himself abusing this superstition earlier in his life). Archer, however, took this as a portentous occasion. Already thinking of himself as the Roman Alexander, Archer decided to dedicate the site to a future temple of his patron god and “ancestor” Apollo. Lightning was viewed as more of an aspect of the Distant Archer Apollo than it was Jupiter/Zeus as was the Greek foundation, and Archer perceived it correctly as a good omen for his oncoming war with Antony.
    At the decisive Battle of Actium, Archer claimed that the initial firebrand thrown onto Antony’s ships was actually another lightning strike, cementing his claim as Apollo’s chosen son. It is the aftermath of Actium that formally ended the Roman Republic, and created the massive entity of the Roman Empire.

The Noble Phantasm has various components. The first being Archer’s bow--which he has named Livia--and the second being his quiver of aquillas-turned-arrows. An aquilla is a Roman standard topped with an eagle, carried into each major conflict the Romans ever fought. Losing an aquilla was seen as the height of dishonor, Archer going so far as to personally recover several lost in Julius Caesar’s campaigns. Firing an aquilla releases the arrow as a bolt of lightning immediately after the arrow has left the string, functioning like a “hitscan” weapon with brutal accuracy. The arrow’s speed is almost too great, as leading a target can prove difficult when the bolt has already landed before the enemy has a chance to run into it.

Fortunately, Archer claims that he doesn’t even need to land a direct hit in order to be effective. The charged air the lightning arrow leaves behind quickly begins to contort into a vacuum as it rushes back into place. This snap effect generates enormous heat value, turning an area greater than the arrow’s flight path into a “horizontal corridor of twisting flame”. Or in other words, a fire tornado laid on its side. It’s called a “promised victory” weapon if only because escaping it is rather difficult.

Pax Romana
    Thrice Closing the Gates

(Anti-Army, A)
    Pax Romana was the long period of relative peacefulness and minimal expansion by the Roman military force experienced by the Roman Empire after the end of the Final War of the Roman Republic and before the beginning of the Crisis of the Third Century. During this time, the Roman empire reached its peak land mass area and its population grew up to 70 million people. It lasted approximately 206 years, the longest record of sustained peace in ancient Rome’s history.

Accomplished by firing three of his aquilla arrows at once, the sources of impact become origin points for a triangular Bounded Field. The subtext of the Noble Phantasm relates to the Temple of Janus, which famously kept its doors open whenever Rome was at war. Three times Archer gave cause for the gates to be closed before true pan-Roman peace was established, and so for three days the aquillas must remain unmolested for the Bounded Field to reach completion.
    Upon doing so, the concept of “conflict” becomes one that is no longer allowed to exist within the enclosed space. Violence can still be enacted within the Bounded Field, however these actions will no longer have direct consequences. Grass will remain untrodden no matter how many times one steps on it. Weapons can fired from the outside into the affected area, but will systematically be crushed to the earth by an imposing gravity. An inescapable pressure halts disagreements with Archer before they start, allowing for rather one-sided peace negotiations. Thus is the childish peace achieved by the boyish emperor.

History

Augustus was the founder of the Roman Principate and considered the first Roman emperor, controlling the Roman Empire from 27 BC until his death in AD 14. He was born Gaius Octavius into an old and wealthy equestrian branch of the plebeian gens Octavia. His maternal great-uncle Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 BC, and Octavius was named in Caesar's will as his adopted son and heir, then known as Octavianus. He, Mark Antony, and Marcus Lepidus formed the Second Triumvirate to defeat the assassins of Caesar. Following their victory at the Battle of Philippi, the Triumvirate divided the Roman Republic among themselves and ruled as military dictators. The Triumvirate was eventually torn apart by the competing ambitions of its members. Lepidus was driven into exile and stripped of his position, and Antony committed suicide following his defeat at the Battle of Actium by Octavian in 31 BC.

After the demise of the Second Triumvirate, Augustus restored the outward façade of the free Republic, with governmental power vested in the Roman Senate, the executive magistrates, and the legislative assemblies. In reality, however, he retained his autocratic power over the Republic as a military dictator. By law, Augustus held a collection of powers granted to him for life by the Senate, including supreme military command, and those of tribune and censor. It took several years for Augustus to develop the framework within which a formally republican state could be led under his sole rule. He rejected monarchical titles, and instead called himself Princeps Civitatis ("First Citizen of the State"). The resulting constitutional framework became known as the Principate, the first phase of the Roman Empire.

The reign of Augustus initiated an era of relative peace known as the Pax Romana. The Roman world was largely free from large-scale conflict for more than two centuries, despite continuous wars of imperial expansion on the Empire's frontiers and the year-long civil war known as the "Year of the Four Emperors" over the imperial succession. Augustus dramatically enlarged the Empire, annexing Egypt, Dalmatia, Pannonia, Noricum, and Raetia; expanding possessions in Africa; expanding into Germania; and completing the conquest of Hispania. Beyond the frontiers, he secured the Empire with a buffer region of client states and made peace with the Parthian Empire through diplomacy. He reformed the Roman system of taxation, developed networks of roads with an official courier system, established a standing army, established the Praetorian Guard, created official police and fire-fighting services for Rome, and rebuilt much of the city during his reign.

Augustus died in AD 14 at the age of 75. He probably died from natural causes, although there were unconfirmed rumors that his wife Livia poisoned him. He was succeeded as Emperor by his adopted son Tiberius.

Relationships

Cleopatra
    “You. What’s this, then? My ladle good enough for you to sit on now? Fuck off and die again, you shitty hag.”

The foreign consort of Caesar’s main political enemy and fellow triumvir, Mark Antony. Due to the rumor that she kept Antony on a short leash--including but not limited to drugging him into a stupor--and the fact that she had once been a mistress to Julius Caesar made her an easy target for Augustus. That’s not to say that she didn’t bring any of the misfortune on herself; Caesar’s reaction relates to a supposed quote from the Pharaoh after Caesar had entered a city with a name that roughly translated to “ladle”. Cleopatra remarked that “the king was now sitting on the ladle”, as the word “ladle” in Latin is also a euphemism for penis, calling back to the old rumors that Caesar had earned his position by prostituting himself to various senators as well as his divine father Julius.
    Despite the childish vitriol, Caesar never really cared one way or the other about Cleopatra. After her suicide he reversed his position on her for the most part, as a dead enemy is far easier to respect. It’s definitely something of a tsundere reaction, there’s no hiding it.

Julius Caesar
    “Divine father, glory to Caesar! But aren’t you a bit chubbier than last time…? And what are you doing with that Greek hussy!”

Frankly, meeting his great uncle and father again would most likely just give Caesar a panic attack. He was a boy of 14 when the Ides of March occurred, and Caesar spent the rest of his life building Julius into an omniscient presence even greater than his own over the Roman people. Anything that challenges such a perception would no doubt just be seen as a disappointment, however Caesar will inevitably find himself bowing to his uncle’s requests.

Caligula
    “Haha, so you’re my grandson or something like that, huh? Sweet descendent of mine, sorry but it looks like you inherited my temper! Wait...you did what!?”

Although Caesar adopted several sons after his marriage with Livia proved barren, Caligula’s grandmother Julia is the only known biological child of Augustus. Though he divorced Julia’s mother Scribonia on the day of her birth, Caesar kept a close love for his first and only daughter. Because of this, Caesar would be willing to look at Caligula with a slightly more...forgiving eye. That being said, the man who waged more war against Rome itself than foreign enemies can only be pressed so far, even considering his great-grandson.

Alexander/Iskandar
    “A-Alexander, great conqueror! Look, look! Aren’t my legions impressive? Praise me, I promise not to break your nose.”

The most respected foreign hero of Caesar’s life, as the war with Carthage was still too recent to think of Hannibal in such glowing terms. The legacy of Alexander is something all Roman leaders were actively comparing themselves to, and they were more than aware of the inferiority complex before the man known as the Great. Still, Caesar’s respect for Alexander was of a worrisome magnitude sometimes. Pompey was dead and gone, thus Caesar was able to style himself as the Roman Alexander in the late general’s stead. Despite the rumors that Caesar meant to relocate the capital to Alexandria, he visited Alexander’s tomb himself in the middle of protests. Like the impatience of his hero, Caesar’s own exuberance in Alexander’s presence caused him to break the corpse’s nose.

Borrowing Fabuzer's method of doing relationship sections. Don’t expect anything this in depth again for a while--if ever. Just had to get this out because I finished a book on the man recently and the last Augustus sheet in the old thread was a bit lacking imo.
    Last edited by Express; Yesterday at 06:24 PM.

リビングデッド Living Dead massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    In the land of attack helicopters free from oppresion
    I hope that i do not dissapoint you master, if i do, feel free to order me to commit suicide.
    Faceclaim

True Name:Saint Longinus
    Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Ancient Rome/Christianity
    Armament: Standard roman shield and sword
    H/W: 186cm/67kg
    Hates: Enemies of the Christ
    Natural Enemy: (See *Hates*)
    wish for the grail: none

STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MNA: C
    LCK: D

Class Skills
    True Name Discernemt: B
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

God's Resolution: A
    Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Magic Resistance: B+
    He Poses a unnaturaly high piety, even to the point of letting a beast maul him every day until the end of time as punishment for stabbing jesus therefore he has remarkable resistance to magic

Personal Skills
    Soul of a Martyr: EX
    After his death, his soul was condemed to a cave where he would be mauled for the rest of time by a beast, having his flesh regenerate overnight. however the grail was able to save him by transporting his soul to the throne after about 2000 years of punishment have passed, but he semmingly never succumbed to punishment, this gives him almost complete immunity against mental interference, having expirienced what could be the most painful torture for a martyr.

Weak Constitution: E~EX
    Originaly, Ruler was blind, but after stabbing jesus the blood that dripped on his eyes cured him of his blindness. this skill will only manifest if Ruler feels remorseful for an action and will go away once he counquers that remorse

Saint: A
    Although he is less popular than a certain saint from france, he is a saint that directly encountered jesus. and faced torture as a holy martyr of a highest level. giving him high sainthood
    upon summoning one of the abilities of the saint is selected: "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".

Divinity: E-
    Having Jesus's blood fall into his eyes and enter his bloodstream qualifies him weakly for divinity. although he caries divine blood. he can only make miniscule use of it.

Noble Phantasms
    The holy lance piercing the son of god
    Lancea Longini, The Spear of Destiny
    (EX) (Anti-Divine)
    Appearance

The legendary spear that pierced the son of god, This noble phantasm is the lancea, also called the spear of destiny in the bible a legendary holy spear that pierced Jesus Christ.
    Its Appearance Originally was that of a normal roman spear However after The blood of christ sepped into the wood of handle, over time it transformed itself into a beatiful divine construct reaching 5 meters in lenght whose brilliance rivals that of The holy sword Excalibur. Being a spear that killed a divine and is divine. it has two sides.
    The power of the Lance is equal to that of Rhongomiyad however it has an effect of being toxic to divine spirits. simmilar the noble phantasm of the demon king of the sixth heaven, Oda Nobunaga but its other side is what gives it EX Status, The blood of christ flows from the tip of the Lance and is able to heal antyhing, from cuts and bruises. to mental disorders and even terminal illneses however it looses its status as a divine construct once the blood is absorbed by a person reverting back to a normal looking spear. requiring 40 days to regenerate, the same amount of time it took Jesus to ascend to heaven.

The Noble phantasm also has a very high tool on ruler's and his master's mana if he was to be placed under the lancer class but because he is summoned as a ruler this problem is negated

Unending Martydom
    Endless Mauling
    (B) (Anti-Self)
    Upon dying longinus was condemed to a cave where he would be mauled every day and his flesh would regenerate over night. this is the process that gave him kindness and strenght and made him realize his love for god
    Upon activation, the gate of hell will appear and Ruler will walk into it. in there he continues his punshment of being mauled endlessly through day and night for seven days.
    on the eight day the gate will reapear and he will step out of it. he will be completly healed from the damage of his Spiritual core, Skills and stats also recieve a rank up of 1 on all skills and stats expect for Divinity for 40 days
    in a sense, its a noble phantasm made to mimic the martyrdom of jesus.

Ce/Personality/Reactions
    Martyred saint of the spear
    this fate i do not lamnent,
    after all i deserved it. having pierced the son of god who does miracles.

Ruler is Humble and kind, but very loyal to his master. to the point of him accepting any of his master's orders if it is not morally inncorect
    most of all he cannot bear to see a child cry. be it for any reason. and will seek to end any reason of the sadness of a child.
    in personality he resembles jesus himself, taking on his traits after he conquered his remorse.
    his warm smile can also be noted.

however during battle ruler becomes more serious and professional as the effect of the intense roman discipline that crafted him, showing him in a different light

he has no wish for the grail, for if he had, it would signify that he is still tied to his roman origins. and this is what qualifies him for ruler class

Nero Claudius
    The infamous tyrrant who opressed the christian people, although she comes in the story of rome later, i cant help but feel hatred for that emperor, but at the same time my roman side tells me to respect her as the emperor of rome.

Jeanne
    I would never compare to a saint such as joan of arc master, but i do respect here as a fellow saint. even if my saint skill is higher i believe im not worthy of the credit im given
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; Yesterday at 07:35 PM.

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Augustus
    Easily the best version of the dude I've seen.
    CaS Masterpost
    Hermes' List of Fan Fics
    Quest of Fate (Update: 17/01/2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.

Blog Entries
    Zumbi Dos Palmares

Character Image/Faceclaim:

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Brazil

Parameters:

STR: C+
    END: A++
    AGI: B+
    MGI: E
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Height/Weight: 1,80m 79kg
    Dislikes: Heroes
    Talent: Stoicism
    Armament: Bare hands
    Catalyst: One stone from the Palmares's ruin

Class Skills:

Madness enhancement E

Magic Resistance D

Personal Skills:

Capoeira A++
    A fighting style created by Brazilian slaves, in the colonial ages. It originated from African culture, but was adapted by slaves to deceive their masters, what created a very unique style, one that will confuse even heroes.

Battle continuation A+
    Do not give up easily.
    Zumbi was worshiped as "imortal" while alive, survived betrays and surprise attacks, only dying years after his defeat.

Disengage B-
    Can restart the battle or flee easily.
    As a slave that escaped death many times, his ability is pretty high.

Stoicism B+
    Can resist high amounts of pain.
    While alive, zumbi was the "symbol of resistance" for all slaves.

Lore
    Millions of African slaves was brought to Brazil for many and many decades, suffering the most inhumane experiences during all their lives. An endless sadness.
    But many resisted. The slavery, the suffering. Fleeing from their masters, the slaves lived in "quilombos", villages where they could follow their culture and liberty.
    Yet the suffering accompanied them. Their former masters chased and killed everyone.
    All their souls, from dead a living alike, prayed for salvation.
    Prayed for a hero.
    So, a hero was created.
    Palmares, the biggest quilombo. As large as Portugal, it was more of a kingdom.
    There, he emerged. The so longed hero.
    A warrior more powerful than the ocean's tides, faster than the highest clouds, more resistant than massive rock.
    They say he is imortal
    Like a doomed spirit

So, they called him "Zumbi", "spectre".
    He ruled Palmares, driving off numerous invasions.
    Then the defeat came, and was merciless.
    All his people, his house, his life was destroyed.
    Yet, he persisted. Surviving the last battle of Palmares, Zumbi swore vengeance.
    So, he was betrayed, almost dying.
    At that moment he knew... There is no end in being a hero.
    Even if you embodies every hope, every desire, you will be hated and betrayed by someone.
    "People want martyrs, leaders want warriors. I was both, and still no one smiled at the very end"

Personality:
    A wise and gentle man who expresses maternal care to all his allies, sometimes laconic and forcefull. Despite not agreeing with heroes of justice, he can't disguise his own old ideals.
    In battle he is merciless. Never holding back, he believes that the enemy has to be defeated in the first opportunity.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Guerreiro imortal
    Zumbi

Type: Anti unit (self)
    Normally Zumbi covers his skin with many rags, only to not disgust people with the view of his numerous scars. Over all his body, horrible scars everywhere.
    Every scar holds a certain amount of magical energy and a cure spell. When activated, he can cure near-death wounds by "consuming" one scar.
    It's not like every scar is one life, they only hold a certain amount of power. To revive he would use up more scars, if it is from instant death many scars would be needed.
    There is no way to retrieve the scars.

Cidadela de lágrimas
    Palmares

Type: Anti army
    Range: 2km
    "Even if they betrayed me, I still hold the pain of all my brothers. Even if they abandon me, I still am the condensation of all his tears"
    No one can even imagine what all these slaves suffered... Is something beyond human understanding.
    Zumbi is the crystallization of all this suffering.
    When activating this Noble Phantasm, Zumbi release all that suffering from inside his body, creating a black rain.
    Transparent clouds will disperse for 2km around Zumbi, with a black rain that do not soak anything, affecting only rational beings and man-made things.
    Man-made things will melt, and rational beings will go insane, losing all sign of reason and commiting suicide.
    It is a curse so great that can melt away buildings. The worst effects can be avoided by a really high magical resistance, but no modern mage can block this.
    Whoever, Zumbi himself lose all reasoning too. He do not move away from the spot where he released this Noble Phantasm, not talking or reacting at anything, like a dead body, until his magical energy runs out or a command spell is used.
    Last edited by Criarino; Today at 12:20 AM.
    Spoiler:
    my mages sheets (will be more soon)
    Betcha Shiki would have killed Akiha had she been an ugly dude and not a cute Imouto girl.
    yea, but that Akiha was a mad monster that almost killed Shiki
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44
    Tell that to his crotch

It's Shiki, so "A mad monster is fine too".

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42
    Then why is there no Kouma route.

How did we went from "moralist scenes" to "if shiki would fuck kouma"?
    That's the nature of the TM-verse, always oscillating between contrived morality plays and contrived sexual material.

Zumbi: Nice sheet, but just so you know, Berserkers don't have Magic Resistance as a Class Skill. Might want to correct that.