Page 391 of 858 FirstFirst ... 291341381386389390391392393396401441491 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    I've been waiting in the shadows, trying to come up with ways to make more modern philosophers work as Servants... none of them are any good, I'm sorry. Although I feel that the entire conception of Nietzsche's thought as a "superhuman" (I was considering doing Zarathustra as a Saver, it's a stretch) is inaccurate, maybe something to do with being free from the "conventional moral restraints", which could be changed to some kind of reprogramming a la Derisive Heart of Steel but on steroids.
    Philosophical Servants are always fun. That reminds me of my idea for a Hume sheet with a pseudo-Ea NP...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    I probably would have looked through Zarathustra for a NP for Nietzsche, but who knows what.
    Most obvious would be giving him an NP that lets him recreate feats of Zarathustra as his own, but that'd be kind of boring and maybe not all that fitting.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    Mhmm. One doesn’t become the ubermensh by going to the gym or something like that, it’s kind of like a philosophical state.
    Saitama (One Punch Man) would say otherwise.

Anyways, I'm back after a long hiatus with some fresh ideas. Should have a new Sheet up either tonight or tomorrow morning.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nietzche: Pretty good and unique, especially for a newcomer. The Absolute Magus Killer is a pretty sweet skill but he's still a nerd who'd get shoved in the locker by most
    Jocks
    Servants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post

Ignore the above post.
    i accidentaly posted this while i was in the middle of making it
    You considered... removing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

Appearance:
    A tall and busty young woman with a slender yet athletic build- an undercurrent of muscles rippling beneath her slight frame- and a pouty, girlish face. Has icy blue eyes and a leonine mane of long blonde hair flowing down to her hips. She dresses sparsely to showcase her toned body; a lion-skin cloak draped across her shoulders, a bikini top and tight-fitting spandex athletic shorts with a large wrestling-style belt wrapped across her waist and emblazoned with a solid-gold buckle in the shape of a stylized 'C'. Silver armoring encases Archer's legs from the knee down, while a vibrant laurel crown rests atop her head. Wears extravagant jewelry to flaunt her imperial wealth, golden armbands jangling around her arms and silver and gold rings resting on all 10 of her fingers.

True Name: Lucia Aurelius Commodus "Emperor of the Arena"

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Berserker

Equipment:
    An opulent gold and silver longbow as tall as Archer herself. Because of its great size and weight only someone as strong as Archer can even lift, let alone fire, this bow. Carved into it is a Latin inscription reading "the only left-handed fighter to conquer twelve times one thousand men"- alluding to both Archer herself and her idol Hercules.

Strength- A
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- B

Personality
    Imagine your typical dumb blonde. Haughty, vain, and caring for little other than her physical appearance. Great, now imagine them with superhuman strength and an ego to rival the King of Heroes. Then you have Archer.

An extremely prideful, aggressive and impulsive person. Archer believes unquestioningly in her own superiority, and will take every opportunity to boast of her (oftentimes imagined) achievements. She is a spoiled brat who sees herself as entitled to everyone and everything, reacting with immediate violence to anyone who refuses her. Archer despises the idea of being bound by any sort of "higher authority" and will pettily break rules (from trivial to evil) just for the sake of breaking them. Her attitude towards her Master is undoubtedly that of a "sovereign to a subject". She will expect her Master to obey all her commands unquestioningly and will not hesitate to kill them the moment she suspects them of acting against her (or if they just piss her off).

However, Archer actually hides some deep insecurities beneath her arrogant exterior. Though she got everything she wanted from childhood, Archer feels she was never once truly loved. Her father Marcus Aurelius was too focused on raising a capable heir to worry about familial affection, so their relationship was very cold and distant. Later in life, everyone she loved- her wife Marcia and her personal trainer Narcissus- inevitably betrayed Archer due to her violent and capricious nature.

Inwardly, Archer wonders if she could ever be loved, or if her evil nature dooms her to hurt those close to her and be hurt in turn. She deeply wishes for a passionate romance, but because she fears betrayal will inevitably prevent such romances from ever forming. Truly a woman who doesn't know what she wants. If she met even one person who truly loved and accepted her without thought of betrayal, then maybe... just maybe, even someone as vile as Archer could be redeemed.

Archer seems to have no particular wish on the Holy Grail, claiming she accepted the summoning simply because a grand tournament between legendary heroes is a perfect arena to prove her supremacy. However, her true wish that she doesn't acknowledge even to herself is "to love somebody without being betrayed".

Incidentally, while Archer feels attracted to both men and women, she favors young and cute boys in particular. "Those adorable shota cheeks are just too irresistible!"

Relationships/Reactions

Marcus Aurelius: "Don't you dare try to lecture me, father. One more word out of your mouth about 'duty' or 'responsibility' and I'm putting an arrow through your skull.

Nero
    : Is ridiculously competitive towards her fellow emperor, trying to one-up her at every opportunity. Nero herself largely takes this rivalry in good spirit, but Archer is utterly obsessed with surpassing her. Basically acts like a catty bitch.

Caligula Lily: "T-too cute! As emperor, I order you to let me pinch those adorable cheeks!"

Hercules: "G-glorious ancestor. I'm honored to see you. Um, don't tell anyone I asked you this, but can you please pat my head?"

Gilgamesh: "Oi, pretty boy, you ripping off my shtick or something? What do you mean, you're asking me the same thing?"

Narcissus
    : "You're not the Narcissus I know, but you're still pretty hot. Wanna' join my harem? Hey, quit staring at your reflection when I'm talking to you damn it!"

Edison
    : "You take things people already invented and then slap your name on them? ...Only I'm allowed to do that!"

Mordred
    : "So we both had self-righteous old bastards for dads then. Whaddya' say we go out for a beer? It's on me."

Dislikes: criticism, moralists like her father, things that can't be solved with brute strength
    Talent: building muscle
    Natural Enemy: Marcus Aurelius, Nero

Class Skills:

Independent Action- A
    The ability to sustain oneself without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. At this rank, it is possible to linger in the world indefinitely in the absence of an active contract. Archer would normally have only a middling rank in this Skill, but her absolute insistence on her own superiority and refusal to take advice from others has forcibly raised it to A-rank.

Truly, she has an ego rivalling a certain King of Heroes...

Magic Resistance- D
    Power to neutralize the effects of Magecraft aimed against oneself. At this rank, only Single-Action spells are negated. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. Archer lived well after the Age of Gods and (despite her boasts) rarely encountered the supernatural in life, thereby possessing only a low rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Dies Commodianus
    Imperial Naming Ceremony- EX

A variant of Imperial Privilege, born from the ceremony where Archer literally renamed all of Rome in her likeness. In battle, Archer can "rename" one Personal Skill of her opponent and appropriate it as her own. Once "renamed", the opponent's Personal Skill is sealed and Archer obtains it at the same rank. Only one Skill can be claimed per opponent, but it can be applied to more than one opponent at a time in the case of group battles. All effects of this ability cease once battle draws to a close, with Archer losing the Skill in question and the opponent regaining it.

While at EX-rank Skills that burden the body such as Divinity are no issue, Archer cannot appropriate Skills tied exclusively with the legend of a particular hero. Also, as Archer lacks much in the way of creativity her naming sense leaves a lot to be desired, usually retaining the Skill's basic title and merely tacking on her own name somewhere. (i.e Commodus-instinct! Commodus-charisma!)

Natural Body- C
    Indicates possession of a perfect human body from birth. Strength is permanently ranked-up, and the body retains its ideal shape no matter how many calories are ingested. Despite her sheltered upbringing, brought up in the purple of the Imperial Household, Archer's body was the very model of athletic perfection. Even historians who despised Archer couldn't help but take note of her incredible good looks, and her superhuman strength even as a child quickly drew comparisons to the legendary hero Hercules, ones that Archer herself very much embraced later in life.

Champion Of The Arena (False)- A
    A Skill expressing one's fitness as a gladiator, subsuming both the physical side of arena combat as well as one's ability to draw favor from an audience. Archer receives plus corrections to all physical parameters while fighting before a large audience or in a terrain conceptualized as an "arena". This Skill also doubles as a limited form of Charisma at the same rank, where those in the "audience" will instinctively come to cheer on Archer and support her victory.

Despite being emperor, Archer disdained the task of ruling and devoted herself wholeheartedly to the bloodstained spectacle of gladiatorial combat. In reality Archer's antics in the arena were viewed with little more than scorn and disgust by the Roman citizens, but Archer's insistence that she was a beloved hero of the arena has granted her this Skill anyways, if only a (False) version.

No matter how many criticisms she received, it was simply in one ear and out the other with her.

Divinity- C
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. While Archer had no godly blood in life, she possesses this Skill due to claiming herself a daughter of
    Zeus
    Jupiter
    and reincarnation of the divine hero Hercules.

Sadistic Constitution- B
    A Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. The more one attacks the more powerful one becomes, at the cost of gradually sealing defensive abilities. While apparently a favorable Skill, Archer's lust for violence grows the longer she remains in combat, abandoning her usual composure. This Skill can be seen as only a step short of that which drives Berserkers to sink into madness.
    Growing intoxicated on the glory of the
    arena
    battlefield
    , Archer runs wild and loses sight of her surroundings. Though attack power is greatly increased during these bouts, she is completely uncontrollable and attacks without consideration for enemy or ally, caring only for her perceived "glory".

If left active for too long Archer may come to forget her surroundings entirely, hallucinating the battlefield around her as a Roman gladiatorial arena with an imaginary audience cheering her name.

Noble Phantasms
    Nuovo Hercules
    Pelt Of Alleged Glory

Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Mind

A magnificent lion-skin cloak that Archer wears draped across her body, evoking the famous Nemean Pelt of her idol Hercules. Despite Archer's claims it is not the true Nemean Pelt but merely a convincing forgery. The Nemean Lion was a mighty Phantasmal Beast which rejected the concept of human civilization, rendering its hide impregnable to all weapons created by the hands of man. Archer's version, on the other hand, is merely a well-made and stylish pelt that displays her generous figure but lacks any exceptional defensive abilities.

Rather than any inherent attribute of the pelt itself, the true worth of this Noble Phantasm is as a conduit for Archer's own delusions. In life, Archer claimed herself to be a reincarnation of the legendary demigod and hero Hercules. This pelt is a crystallization of that delusional conceit. While wearing it, every aspect visible on Archer's stat sheet; her parameters, Skills, True Name and Alignment, are falsely overwritten with those of Hercules. This is merely an apparent effect, as Archer's true parameters and Skills are not changed to reflect the false values shown on her stat sheet.

To those who actually knew Hercules in life, whether in ancient times or a previous Holy Grail War, this Noble Phantasm will suppress their memories of the demigod and substitute Archer in their place. While the rest of this ability is merely rewriting Archer's stat sheet, this is a mental interference attack and can be defended against accordingly.

This Noble Phantasm also grants Archer a weaker form of the Nine Lives technique Hercules would possess. Instead of killing the hundred heads of the Hydra, this ability is instead founded upon the analogous (at least in her mind) feat of Archer shooting off the heads of a hundred ostriches on horseback. Invoking its true name, Archer fires a barrage of nine arrows from her bow, following each other so closely as to appear overlapping to the naked eye. While superficially identical to Hercules' attack, it goes without saying that Archer's version is vastly inferior. Servants with high Agility should be able to dodge all nine arrows with little trouble. Also, while Hercules' technique could be performed with any weapon or even his bare hands, Archer is limited to only utilizing it through her bow and arrows.

Colosseo Pravis
    Colosseum Of Depraved Vainglory

Type: Anti-Team

Archer's greatest Noble Phantasm, manifesting the image of an extravagant Roman colosseum that encloses her surroundings. Rather than the true colosseum from history, it is an imitation born from Archer's self-perception as a peerless gladiator, filled with "spectators" (in truth mindless familiars) that endlessly cheer her name. A self-indulgent arena of madness and vainglory, where Archer's power is exalted above all. While appearing similar to a Reality Marble, it differs in that the colosseum is merely overlayed atop the current world, rather than overwriting it with Archer's inner world like a true Reality Marble.

Within this stage, Archer's supremacy is enforced as a conceptual law. If the opponent outranks her in any parameter, then Archer's own parameters will continuously rise until she eclipses them. Various animals can also be found roaming the arena, ranging from mundane if exotic animals to powerful Phantasmal Beasts like gryphons and giant serpents. As emperor, Archer collected animals from far and wide in order to fill the colosseum and ultimately be slain by her hands. It was even said that the bestiary she gathered was one of the largest and most diverse in the ancient world. These beasts are by no means under Archer's control and will attack her just as easily as any enemies. However, while attacking them she is treated as having the Beast Slayer ability at rank A, greatly reducing the threat they pose to her.

Of course, as an "arena" it goes without saying that Archer's Champion Of The Arena Skill is permanently active on these grounds, further bolstering her physical prowess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a sheet I've had in mind for quite a while (ever since reading Riordan's The Dark Prophecy), but I never had enough inspiration to write it up until now. I originally had 'him' as male but I decided the character I had in mind would be more interesting as a woman, plus it helps set her apart from the other Commodus sheet that's been posted up here lately. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 22nd, 2019 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Ranked-down 2nd NP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nero uses the masculine form of her name, don't need to change it here either
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Nero uses the masculine form of her name, don't need to change it here either
    I just did it on a whim honestly. I can change it back if you want. And what do you think of the sheet itself? I'm pretty proud of it.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    The Commodus sheet is hilarious. I really like the idea of a Servant who pretends to be a specific different Servant. And she still has her own abilities and nature that make her stand out from Heracles rather than her entire gimmick being "I'm him reincarnated". She does seem pretty Nero-like.

I might just be misremembering how the mechanic works, but aren't several Servant skills hidden until they're actually witnessed? If that's right, does that mean Imperial Naming only works with skills that she knows about?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    The Commodus sheet is hilarious. I really like the idea of a Servant who pretends to be a specific different Servant. And she still has her own abilities and nature that make her stand out from Heracles rather than her entire gimmick being "I'm him reincarnated". She does seem pretty Nero-like.

I might just be misremembering how the mechanic works, but aren't several Servant skills hidden until they're actually witnessed? If that's right, does that mean Imperial Naming only works with skills that she knows about?
    She's basically Nero if Nero was actually the tyrant she is in history books rather then a lovey-dovey romanticist. On the last point; yeah, I imagined that's how her Skill works too. And I'm glad you liked the sheet!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So, I made this sheet a long time ago but never got to post it. So I thought that I might as well post it instead of keeping it in my folder, gathering dust.

- Archer -
    “Wild Bill” Hickok
    Alternate Class: Assassin, Gunner
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Alias: Gun-Fighting Poker Player, The Prince of Pistoleers, Self-Proclaimed King of ‘Badass’
    Origin: North America

Parameters

Strength: (D)
    Endurance: (D)
    Agility: (B)
    Mana: (E)
    Luck: (B)
    NP: (C+)

Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 68 kg
    Likes: Agnes, Calamity Jane, the Wild West, gambling, alcohol, women
    Dislikes: Acting
    Talents: Jack of all trades
    Natural enemy: Jack McCall
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Six-shooter Revolver
    Catalyst: A set of cards resembling the Dead Man’s Hand
    Wish: To see Agnes one last time

Keywords
    Dead Man’s Hand
    The cursed five-stud hand held by Archer when he was shot by Jack McCall in the back of the head, and cementing his place as one of the most famous gamblers in history. Dead Man’s Hand is known to have several different iterations over the years, though the most accepted version consists of two pairs. One ace of spades, one ace of clubs and a pair of eights. Clubs and spades.

Agnes
    An accomplished dancer, lion tamer, and tightrope walker – Agnes Laker was the star of her own traveling company, “Lake’s Circus”. One day her first husband was murdered and was left to raise her daughter and carry on with the show alone. When her circus was making its way through Kansas, she crossed paths with Archer. Impressed by her horseback riding skills and ability to manage a business on her own, he found her attractive. Sensing his oncoming death, Archer, tired of having a long string of female string of female companions, decided to settle down. If just for a while.

One month after Agnes and Archer wed, the famous gunmen left to look for gold to bring back in the Black Hills of Dakota. Though the couple were apart, they periodically exchanged letters proclaiming their love for one another. Agnes never saw him again.

Skills
    Class Skills

Independent Action: (B)
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Magic Resistance: (-)
    Because he is a modern Heroic Spirit, he has no resistance to magic.

Personal Skills

Jack of All Trades: (C+)
    Jack of all trades, master of none. The talent to perform a variety of different jobs, rather than gaining expertise by focusing on one. Like Expert of Many Specializations, this skill allows access to several professions, the difference being that no specific training is required. Any physical skill that doesn’t require specific requirements - such as riding, espionage, and intimidation - can be used with proficiency of D Rank or above.

Marksmanship: (A+++)
    A skill representing all-round shooting techniques, which includes quick drawing and trick shooting by means of small arms. Being a legend from the American Wild West, it’s natural for Archer to possess such a high rank in this skill. Anyone who knew Archer in the Wild West acknowledges that his marksmanship is nothing short of outstanding, considered to be one of the most famous and feared gunfighter. Compared to Billy the kid who’s known for his quickdraw, Archer is regarded highly for his ungodly accuracy. He always hit and killed whatever he aimed at.

Golden Rule (Gambling): (C-)
    This skill denotes the ability to acquire vast amounts of wealth through the use of gambling. Wagering money through games of chance, such as poker and blackjack, to risk it all for a potential high reward. And the vast fortune acquired can be lost just as quickly and unexpectedly. Archer’s gambling addiction may cause him to win big, if he’s lucky that is. At the same time, if he is not kept in check, he might go bankrupt sooner than he imagined.

Eye of the Mind (False): (C)
    A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions. Archer is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament, greatly improves the chances of winning.

Noble Phantasms

Dead Man’s Hand
    Cards of Tragic Doom
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~40
    Maximum Target: 1 person

Manifesting as a set of playing cards, Archer utilizes Dead Man’s Hand as throwing projectiles used in conjunction with his revolver. Thrown at a high velocity, cutting through the air like a speeding bullet. Upon contact with the opposition, the target must perform a luck check. If the target succeeds the luck check, the true effect does not activate, but they still take damage from the attack and suffer a slight luck penalty, lowering the chance of consecutive saves.

However, in the case that they fail the luck check, a powerful curse is inflicted. The cursed will have their luck stat reduced to nil, as well as have misfortune and certain doom fall upon them. Any and all saving throws will result in automatic failure. Strategies don’t go as planned, their attacks will miss more often, dodging becomes increasingly more difficult as they lose footing or trip on things. Social interactions result in misunderstandings and violence, health condition randomly deteriorates, weapons and gadgets suddenly get jammed or turn into duds. Ultimately, the curse would potentially lead to death. How exactly is uncertain. It could be suffering a lethal blow in combat, accidentally killed by friendly fire, get randomly assassinated by someone you may or may not know, or simply suffer from a heart attack.

Due to the mechanics of this Noble Phantasm, it is fairly mana efficient. Unfortunately, because of Archer’s abysmal mana stat, he can only use this move for so long before requiring additional mana from his Master. So, making precise shots is required. Also, since the fame revolving around this is especially high, simply revealing the cards would expose his identity.

Dead Man’s Hand is not actually a true curse, for it lacks witchcraft or thaumaturgy. Instead, it is created from the superstitions and beliefs of human society. Empowered not by mystery but by fame. The potency of the curse increases accordingly to the degree of fame of the concept Dead Man’s Hand.

Agnes
    For You, I Will Make the Plunge and Swim to the Other Shore
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~100
    Maximum Target: 1 person

The realization of Archer’s last will he never accomplished in life sublimed into a Noble Phantasm. Unable to fulfill his wish due to his assassination, this Noble Phantasm can only activate in a situation where he is “killed” by a non-surprise attack. Rather than dying, upon taking a mortal wound, Archer will enter a last stand state. In this mode, while breathing the name Agnes, he can fire one final shot that can travel any distance. A “Double Broken Phantasm”, simultaneously destroying his Saint Graph and the Noble Phantasm, with the sole purpose of taking his enemy down with him.

Seemingly having a premonition of his demise, he sent a letter to his bride one day before his death: "Agnes Darling, if such should be we never meet again, while firing my last shot, I will gently breathe the name of my wife---Agnes---and with wishes even for my enemies I will make the plunge and try to swim to the other shore."

Lore

James Butler Hickok, better known as “Wild Bill” Hickok, was born to a God-fearing family with four brothers and two sisters in Troy Grove, Illinois. Passionate about abolishing slavery, he and his family joined a Quaker group that helped escaped slaves find their way to Canada. It was during this time a young “Wild Bill” got his first taste of hostile gunfire when he and his father were chased by law officers who suspected them of carrying escapees in their wagon. Since then, Wild Bill became enamored of guns and practiced on the small wildlife around the farm. His marksmanship was recognized locally as being outstanding, even in his youth.

His association with the Quakers came to an end when his father was killed because of his stand on abolition. At the age of 17, he moved out in hopes of having a better life. In searching for work, he was hired in many different jobs. He went to work as a towpath driver then changing to driving a stage coach. His role as a stage coach driver quickly changed into more of a bodyguard as ambushes from bandits and Indians became frequent. Needless to say, his marksmanship made quick work of his foes.

Years later, Hickok moved Sedalia, Missouri where signed on with the Union Army as a wagon master and scout. During his service, he encountered a drunken mob trying to hang a bartender who had shot a hoodlum during a brawl. Firing two shots over their heads, Hickok them down with an angry glare until the mob dispersed. A grateful woman shouts from the sidelines, “Good for you, Wild Bill!” No one knows why she said than, likely mistaking him for someone else, but the name stuck.

Several more years later, “Wild Bill” acquired fame and was recognized throughout the Wild West. Taking out a dozen of the West’s most dangerous desperados and others in many other skirmishes. Trialed for some of them, but always got away scot free. Was appointed sheriff in numerous towns and developed a love for gambling. His achievements were such that even John Wesley Hardin, the worst killer in the Wild West, feared him. And had the tom-boyish Calamity Jane fall head over heels for him.

Sensing his oncoming death, he settled down for a while by marrying a woman named Agnes in Cheyanne, Wyoming. Just a month later, “Will Bill” left in search of gold in Deadwood, South Dakota. Along the trail, he met Calamity Jane. Being very much alike with their outrageous tales and heavy drinking habits, the two hit it off immediately. Calamity would even go as far as to tell everyone that they were a couple.

Finally, “Wild Bill”, no longer interested in the gold, tried to resume his career as a gambler. In a Deadwood saloon, he played poker against several men, one of them being Jack McCall who lost heavily. Having no money left, “Wild Bill” generously gave back enough for him to eat, but advised him not to play again until he can cover the losses. The next day in the same saloon, “Wild Bill” found that someone sitting in his preferred seat. Hesitantly, he joined the game, eating himself with his back to the door. Seeing him enter the saloon, McCall slowly walked up behind him. From under his coat, McCall pulled a double-action .45 pistol, shouted “Take that!” and shot “Wild Bill” Hickok in the back of the head, killing him instantly. “Wild Bill” had been holding a pair of eights, and a pair of aces, which has ever since been known as the “Dead Man’s Hand”.

Personality

Cocky and full of confidence, “Wild Bill” Hickok thrives in flaunting his abilities for the world to see. Self-aware of his renowned fame, he purposely tries to act as badass as possible, and it works. Engaging every gunfight with finesse and ending it as stylish as possible, just so he’ll have more outrageous tales to talk about. Fearless, he’ll face any challenge, no matter how impossible the odds may seem. Against an entire army, “Wild Bill” Hickok will jump into the fray and gun all of them down with his ungodly marksmanship skills. Even if staring death itself in the face, he’ll somehow find the courage to crack a smile, and perhaps say a witty one liner or two.

Deep down inside, under his ‘badass’ demeanor, lies a gentle man who cares deeply about the well-being of others. A jerk with a heart of gold, “Wild Bill” often bends to the pleas of those in need. When someone is under attack, he’ll throw himself into harm’s way to save that person. He says he does it because he wants to show off but really, he did it because he didn’t want to see them get hurt. Though he has certainly changed over the years, the naive kid who always wanted to help others still exists in his heart.
    Last edited by Aridwolverine; September 26th, 2017 at 10:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hickock: Pretty cool stuff, but I have a few critiques. I think he should have the Magic Resistance Skill (though probably only at E-rank) and a description for his EOTM might be nice too.

Other then that, I like his variation of Golden Rule and the playing card projectile NP. (Bullseye, anyone?)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hickock: Pretty cool stuff, but I have a few critiques. I think he should have the Magic Resistance Skill (though probably only at E-rank) and a description for his EOTM might be nice too.

Other then that, I like his variation of Golden Rule and the playing card projectile NP. (Bullseye, anyone?)
    I was thinking more like Gambit but close enough lol. And yeah, I designed the magic resistance after Billy the Kid who doesn't even have any magic resistance despite being an Archer. Probably a Gunner thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridwolverine View Post
    I was thinking more like Gambit but close enough lol. And yeah, I designed the magic resistance after Billy the Kid who doesn't even have any magic resistance despite being an Archer. Probably a Gunner thing.
    I thought Billy did have Magic Resistance, but checking the wiki you seem to be right. I thought of Gambit first too funnily enough, but I associate Bullseye more with the "cards as deadly projectiles" thing.

Blog Entries
    Just realized in Commodus' first NP I'd mistakenly listed Herc's Nine Lives as consisting of ten attacks instead of nine. Kind of a silly mistake given the name, I'm aware. Whatever, it's corrected now.

I was looking through Popes, Cardinals, Bishops, in history that could be made as a Servant. Although this guy wasn't one, it inspired me to make him into a Servant.

Assassin

True Name: Heinrich Kramer
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 79 kg
    Origin: Historical Accounts

FGO Bits:

Cost: 7
    HP: 1550/9325
    ATK: 1475/8650

QUICK ARTS ARTS BUSTER BUSTER

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: D
    -His concealment ability can be considered on the level of spy.
    FGO: Increases unit's critical star generation rate by 4%.

Personal Skills:

Inquisition: B+
    -Skill given to those who lived a life fighting against religious enemies. It's not a skill obtained through "defending a religious belief" rather obtained from "offensive force against enemies of faith".

FGO: Increases buster performance against 'Casters', 'Demons' and 'Evil' in one turn by 40%.

Protection of the Faith: A++
    -Skill possessed by those who sacrificed themselves for a religious view. An absoluteness of his mind regarding the treatment of 'sorcery', 'witches' and other forms of 'heresy' that should all be dealt with 'death'. Although his body lies in the anchor of 'thaumaturgy', he considered it as God's will instead for him to 'fight fire with fire' against heretics. Truly, if a magus would summon him, death would only wait the summoner. Therefore, the only possible way for him to be obedient is to be summoned by a "member of the Church who knows Thaumaturgy".

FGO: Increases own debuff resistance by 50%. Recovers 1000 HP. Increases own attack by 10% for three turns.

Baptism Rite: A
    -A type of magecraft that changed style into church form. In his opinion, the only 'acceptable use of the word magecraft'. Due to being a former member of an agency handling vampires and dead apostles, he is very adept with this skill. By using his Noble Phantasm as a medium, it becomes possible for him to negatively alter the conditions of spiritual bodies by 'burning their cores at the stake'.

FGO: Reduce Target Undead or Demon enemy's NP gauge by 1. Charges own NP gauge by 15% for three turns.

Noble Phantasm:
    Malleus Maleficarus
    The Hammer of Witches

Classification: Anti-Unit (as it judges every enemy)
    Type: BUSTER
    Hit Count: 3
    Effect: Deals damage to all Enemies.
    Damage: 500%

The sublimation of his renowned infamous work that endorses the extermination of 'witches'. While bearing the title of a book, it was actually (more accurately) the crystallization of his offensive ideal towards heresy. A form of an ideal which creates a Bounded-Field close to a Reality Marble reenacting the "GREAT WITCH HUNT". It could not be inaccurate to say that this Noble Phantasm is the witch hunt. As its form unleashed, the Reality Marble "executes all who are connected to a Thaumaturgical Foundation" with holy flames. To survive and be deemed innocent by the Great Witch Hunt is to exhibit piety or faithfulness to the Lord. Although he himself was not the progenitor of the Witch Hunts, his 'IDEAL' (Malleus) was a driving force towards more executions and brutalities towards 'sorcery' during the 16th and 17th centuries. Against actual Heroic Spirits burned at the stake, it has a 100% infliction of death.

Summis Desiderantes Affectibus
    Let thy blasphemers be in Eternal Damnation

Classification: Anti-Thaumaturgy

The sublimation of the papal bull enacted by Pope Innocent VIII giving consent on Heinrich Kramer's Inquisition of witches into a Noble Phantasm. It's a conceptual Noble Phantasm taking the form of a crucifix wherein it passively creates a bounded field around Heinrich. It allows him to have 'full authority to enforce inquisition' as its concept. While inside the bounded field, those with ability to use magic circuits will involuntarily use 'thaumaturgy' which is the proof of sorcery required for inquisition. It could be said that 'force presentation of evidence' is an element of witch hunting. Once uncovered, a curse of 'Witch" would be branded on the target, disabling the usage of magic circuits as it's the reenactment of a 'trail of witchcraft' as witch suspects never produced witchcrafts upon being branded as such (a form of mental attack). Because of its infliction on circuits, Casters who have no need of magic circuits are immune.

Bond Lvl 1:

Born in Germany, he was a faithful servant of the Lord the moment he learned of His name. Much of his early life had been hidden from history, but he had joined the BOTH Churches, and had served as an Executor for some time.

Bond Lvl 2:

A hardworking man when it comes to serving the Church. His religious zealotry could be said to be contagious...too contagious. To an extent, such faith would harm more than bless. Even so, he continued to work his way up in the ladder of the Church as he become a right-hand man of an Archbishop.

Bond Lvl 3:

His experience in hunting vampires and dead apostles under an agency of the other Church had altered....or intensified his religious tolerance and intolerance. Indeed, his meeting with those 'monsters' of that Church opened his eyes. Those 'monsters' whether they were the enemies that were executed or the allies whom he had entrusted his back to...

Bond Lvl 4:

The Hammer of Witches, a book he wrote to justify his inquisition of witches. It contained his ideals and his devotion to the Church. To put it simply, it's his nature in written form---devoid of Humanity---it was an endorsement to send Hell those who were inhuman. His mark in history was tied to Inquisition, therefore, it's only natural for him to be an 'ideal form of Inquisitors'. Although, he himself would say that his strength compared to them could he likened to an ant facing a giant.

Bond Lvl 5:

If he is ever summoned in a contest for an omnipotent wishing device, a magus who would summon him will automatically face death. If he is summoned accidentally, he might give tolerance depending to the summoner's level of faith. Only a member of the Church, devoid of familial connection to any magi clan, could summon him without being sent to Hell. Also...if a certain priest with issues of his nature would meet him...indeed it would be depending whether that nature had been uncovered or not would he decide whether to help that man achieve bliss or to murder him at once.
    Last edited by NatNut; September 27th, 2017 at 01:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hey, that's a really good Kramer sheet. I just made a Caster!Kramer sheet some times ago, but yours seems better in some aspects. I especially like how you worded these.
    Last edited by 34; September 27th, 2017 at 04:04 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Avenger

True Name: Lycaon
    Title: "The Crownless King of Arcadia"
    Alternate Class: Berserker
    Origin: Mythological
    Region: Greece
    Catalyst: The rotting flesh of one's own child
    Armament: Fangs and Claws
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Dislikes: Deities, Ovid
    Talents: Athletics
    Natural Enemy: Zeus

Personality/Overview
    Once summoned, Lycaon will often disregard his Master's orders. Seeking out the other Servants to see if any of them are divine so he can take his anger out on them. He has no care for the rules of fair combat or even that of the Holy Grail War in general and will target and ambush Servants even in the open with spectators. He will only protect his Master so that he can continue fighting in the War to get his wish. An extremely difficult Servant to control, it will require either Master with a extremely powerful will to make him listen to reason or a devilishly smart Master who can manipulate his lust for revenge and bend him to their will.

His wish? To "correct " history so that Zeus suffered the curse and humiliation instead of him.

Parameters:
    STR: (B) END: (C) AGI: (B) MGI: (D) LCK: (E)

Class Skills

Avenger - (A)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. For every turn that Lycaon takes damage, a Rage Counter is placed on him. Once he has reached the maximum of 3 Counters then his Noble Phantasm "Lupus Rex" is automatically unleashed. But once his Noble Phantasm has deactivated, the Counters reset to zero.

Oblivion Correction - (B)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond oblivion is strengthened. Lycaon in particular never forgot Zeus' treament of him, and thus his critical attacks gain a 1.5x boost against foes who possess the Divinity Skill.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) - (E)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Lycaon was not a Magus in life so all the mana generated via this Skill can only be used in his "Canis Canem" Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills

Charisma - (D)
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Minor increases to the ability of allies during group battles. Lycaon was once a beloved King who founded the city Lycosura and started the tradition of the Lycaean Games (believed to be the predecessor to the Panathenaic Games). However, the repeated tall tales of his monstrous deeds over the generations has soured his image and so this Skill suffers a Rank Down.

Eye of the Mind [False] - (A)
    A natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience, where accuracy of instinct has been augmented by experience - somewhat overcoming the problem of visual obstructions that appear in the course of combat. The effects of the Innocent Monster Skill has augmented Lycaon's senses to that of a wolf's which grants resistance against penalties caused by visual or auditory obstructions.

Innocent Monster - (A)
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Because of his rumoured association with the origins of the Werewolves, Lycaon's form has been heavily warped to the point where half of his face resembles that of a canine. His hands has become claws and a thin layer of fur covers much of his body. This form increases his physical preformance drastically to compete with other Servants, but curses him with weaknesses to pure silver and holy attacks.

Noble Phantasm
    Lupus Rex: Curse of Zeus (A) [Anti - Unit]
    Once his anger has reached its apex, Lycaon's "curse" takes full effect and he is transformed into a huge Dire Wolf. In this form he has become violence incarnate and gains a Rank Up in all Parametres but in his wrath has lost higher reasoning and can only think of conitunally attacking the enemy until his rage subsides. His strength and speed now rival that of Berserker and Lancer respectively. However, once his anger has abated, he returns to his humanoid form and has lost a lot of energy which requires him to rest immediately so he is extremely vulnerable once this Noble Phantasm deactivates.

Canis Canem : Sins of the Father (C) [Anti - Unit]
    Using the mana that stored up via the Self-Replenishment Skill, Lycaon summons the souls of his children as wraith familiars that take the form of wolves. He can summon up to 25 wolves in total (Nyctimus is the exception as he wasn't cursed by the Gods). These familiars then spread out, tracking down enemies by the "scent" of their mana. Once they have detected an enemy, they latch on to the target with their fangs and claws thus pinning them down for Lycaon to strike. Being wraiths, they don't have much strength to do anything other then hold onto Servants. High enough Magic Resistance can shrug off the wolves like a breeze or Prescence Concealment activating in time will cover one's scent. Thus Lycaon must be careful when he uses it since it takes time to recharge the mana required to use again.

Lore
    The once beloved King of Arcadia. Depending on the story, his meeting with Zeus ended in various but always tragic ways. Some say he was inhospitable to Zeus and he (and/or his sons) was struck by lightning. But the most popular version was that he wanted to test whether Zeus was truly omniscient and so he served the deity food in the form of his son Nyctimus' corpse. Zeus noticed immediately and cast Lycaon and his sons out into the wild, turning them into wolves. In this version, Lycaon is the former but his legend was warped and distorted into the latter.

Creator's Notes
    I was originally going to make this a Berserker who turns into a werewolf during battle, but I saw that castor212 already did a sheet on that so well that I couldn't think of an interesting alternative unless I switched Classes. Then it struck me, there seems to be a dichotomy of Lycaon's lore between him being a good king who pissed off Zeus and was killed by a thunderbolt, and the insane king who killed his own son and tried to feed him to to Zeus only to be punished by being turned into a wolf. And so I figured, what if I made him into an Avenger Class who was the former but had his history tainted by the accusations of the latter and now curses the world and fights until he gets the Grail and sets the record straight. The main NP is called "Lupus Rex" is totally because Lycaon is also called the King of Wolves by Ovid, definitely not because I recently watched "Iron Blooded Orphans" and the main mech in that has the subtitle Lupus Rex...ha, ha, why do you ask?

As usual, comments and criticisms are welcome. ^_^
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Thats nice and all but why not a cute wolf girl instead :3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Thats nice and all but why not a cute wolf girl instead :3
    ftm genderbends are badciv

see: raikou

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    ftm genderbends are badciv

see: raikou
    >Implying raikou isn't best girl because she is THICC AF
    yeah im gonna keep the 4chan stuff in 4chan

Anyways since wikipedia is aint giving me s*it i can't seem to find any other info on taira no masakado outside badass of the week (which i can't trust) the sheet will have to wait
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; September 27th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.