Page 575 of 858 FirstFirst ... 75475525565570573574575576577580585625675 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,500 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He wants to know anyway, as he hasn't got a clue.

Edit: About MoonCancers, that is.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    please say me them i have anyway no ideas for something in this direction .

Hm i havent found anything About a relation to Buina and Echidna ,but you could make /declare that Buina is a similar or even equal species as a shapeshifting Echidna .About relation to Hoorus i the only mentions i can think of snakes in the Egyptian Mythology are Uraios or Apophis and About a relation of the Amazons to Horus i havent heard About even one.

You could instead of Innocent Monter use a spell like:"Mythical/Historical Hybridis(or Unfication) : a skill that represent the merged aspects of many different Persons/Beings who are summarized in one Person by their shared Name and historical obscurrity" or something in this direction.
    About her Classes i am your oppinion
    As Rider you could give her as mount a Horse because the Scythian where a very proficient horsemen and /or a Serpentine mount or a Composite summoning Nobelphantasm which is able to summon Echidnas offsprings?As Berserker you could go the Vlad III Tepes Legend of Dracule Route Transformation or a perma-active one that give her properties/aspects of Buina/Echidna ?About the complex i must think About it but her profience in JMagecraft you could base it off her Deities
    function/state
    The Great Mother, a goddess often depicted on Samothracian coinage as a seated woman, with a lion at her side. Her original secret name was Axiéros. She is associated with the Anatolian Great Mother, the Phrygian Mount, and the Trojan Mother Goddess of Mount Ida. The Greeks associated her equally with the fertility goddess Demeter. The Great Mother is the all-powerful mistress of the wild world of the mountains, venerated on sacred rocks where sacrifices and offerings were made to her. In the sanctuary of Samothrace, these altars correspond to porphyry outcroppings of various colours (red, green, blue, or grey). For her faithful, her power also manifested itself in veins of magnetic iron, from which they fashioned rings that initiates wore as signs of recognition. A number of these rings were recovered from the tombs in the neighbouring necropolis.
    Hecate, under the name of Zerynthia, and Aphrodite-Zerynthia, two important nature goddesses, are equally venerated at Samothrace, their cult having been distanced from that of the Great Mother and more closely identified with deities more familiar to the Greeks.
    Kadmilos , the spouse of Axiéros, is a fertility god identified by the Greeks as Hermes; a phallic deity whose sacred symbols were a ram's head and a baton (kerykeion), which was obviously a phallic symbol and can be found on some currency.
    Two other masculine deities accompany Kadmylos. These may correspond to the two legendary heroes who founded the Samothracean mysteries: the brothers Dardanos and Iasion .
    They are associated by the Greeks with the Dioscuri, divine twins popular as protectors of mariners in distress.
    A pair of underworld deities, Axiokersos and Axiokersa, are identified to Hades and Persephone, but do not appear to be part of the original group of pre-Hellenic deities. The legend (familiar to the Greeks) of the rape of the goddess of fertility by the god of the underworld also plays a part in the sacred dramas celebrated at Samothrace; although less so than at Eleusis.
    as example ?

i hope you could use one of my suggestions and that they were helpfull !
    ps: if ist unreadable please tell me it !!
    It'd be quite weird if you actually found a real-life connection between a Greek monster-girl and an Amerindian monster. Although I could expect anything coming from you, truth be told

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    He wants to know anyway, as he hasn't got a clue.

Edit: About MoonCancers, that is.
    Ah.

Well, I might piss off some of the lore-vets, but MoonCancer (because there's only 1 Mooncancer, and she's a very special case) is a Class that's exclusive to the /EXTRA CCC setting. The Class is reserved to (presumably) characters that is both an error in the Moon Cell and actively rejects the Moon Cell.

And because of that, many people here doesn't really want to deal with the Class due to it being so... Limited in information. But hey, some people like Sunny or gyrowins are just really good (and perhaps confident) in their sheets.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    And because of that, many people here doesn't really want to deal with the Class due to it being so... Limited in information. But hey, some people like Sunny or gyrowins are just really good (and perhaps confident) in their sheets.
    E-Eh? ... Confident???

To clarify, I actually specifically avoided using the class itself and just used a similar provisional title, but that's because mine was something externally intruding rather than internal corruption (and I can't vouch for how interesting what was essentially a teaser was). gyrowins is using it more accurately, I think, not to mention it's an actual full sheet - and the result was certainly interesting, kya.

But yes, I imagine Moon Cancer as something that has to be in the Moon Cell and has to originate from its own data being corrupted in some sense - it's not a cancer of the moon if it's not actually analogous to a cancerous mutation in the Moon Cell.

I don't consider it by any means unique to its holder per se, but certainly so microscopically rare, with odds so slight as to be astronomical, as to be mostly just that one and require heavy justification to use by someone else. But by absolutely no means impossible to justify, which gyro did nicely enough.
    Last edited by Sunny; May 24th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Extra Kotomine as MoonCancer. Reason: he's Kotomine mf Kirei

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Ah.

Well, I might piss off some of the lore-vets, but MoonCancer (because there's only 1 Mooncancer, and she's a very special case) is a Class that's exclusive to the /EXTRA CCC setting. The Class is reserved to (presumably) characters that is both an error in the Moon Cell and actively rejects the Moon Cell.

Thank you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    As far as Bouína goes, that was just the idea of combining Myrina's Amazon stuff with the myths of Amazons in the Amazon rainforest (and thus a giant snake living there). Also, the mythical mother of the Amazons was an Echidna, not the Echidna. I capitalized the word to make a clear distinction from the animal echidna. But anyways, though the idea has some merit, turns out that Myrina has more than enough known about her to make bothering with that whole thing pointless.

And yes, that's pretty unreadable. Thanks for the advice anyway.
    yes i meant the Echidna ,and it was just spontan ideas for the whole Concept to include all of the what you said ,and sorry that it was again unreadable .
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    It'd be quite weird if you actually found a real-life connection between a Greek monster-girl and an Amerindian monster. Although I could expect anything coming from you, truth be told
    Sorry i meant beside the being a Serpentinic monster, connect enabling aspects, thank you for your trust in me King of Padoru ,besides i found in the short/instant search a Herodot reference with the Samothrace temple complex !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 24th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    After i am finished wiith Herodot i want to use these Servant ideas or give others like in Lambda-Nus case some ideas :

Europe:

Fenris(Berserker): Two versions one classical and one waifu Version(thanks Crying for the idea !).

Arabian:
    Saladin:
    Rome/Greek:
    Agripinna(Neros mom):
    As Caster
    Herakless(Lancer):as his Spear he would use Zeus Spear after his entrance on the Olymp.
    Otrera:The Queen of the Amazons and Penthisileas and Hypolitas Mother.
    Pharaohn:
    Hor-aha(Archer,Saber,Caster):
    First Pharaoh his Name means "the Fighting Horus",my Ideas are either making him a "gilgamesh-like" Entity who had in live only minor capabilities but have acces to the abbilities and skills of his succesors who claimed to have borrowed his powers (fame-bost principe) be similar like Herakless to be Born of a Deities seed/Egg and had to endure mortifications until he got his place on the Throne of Heros/Gods .
    Djedefre:He was the son of Cheops/Chfu and placed Ra as the central Egyptian Deity,
    Hatschepsut:
    Siamun:First King that descibed itself/himself as
    Pharao" (Per aa) .
    Seth(Lancer,Assassin,Caster,Berserker):It existed also a Pharaoh with this Name
    Others :
    Unknown assassin "Umbra"(Remake)
    Nickola Tesla(Caster):
    Im thankfull for every Idea and Suggestion.
    Indian:
    Yudhishthira:I think he would make a good Caster and or Rider,Lancer or Archer.His strongest Nobelphantasm would be Kala Rathri Astra but i would give him acces over Five other minor Astras
    Bhima:i think he has Berserker,Rider ,Archer and Saber qualifications ,a Wind/Storm Mana Blast,a Elephant mount as Rider and Mostros Strenght.
    Kudrastistihra Indrasti(Saber,Lancer;Archer,Caster):This will be a surprise
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 25th, 2018 at 09:36 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The first Pharaoh (of an unified Egypt) is Narmer, though

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, some sources credit Hor-Aha as the first pharaoh to unify Egypt, and possibly even the same person as Narmer. It's not exactly the most mainstream interpretation though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    To be fair, some sources credit Hor-Aha as the first pharaoh to unify Egypt, and possibly even the same person as Narmer. It's not exactly the most mainstream interpretation though.
    i know it exist a pre dynastic 0 Dynastic, but Hor-aha is exact the first Pharaoh of the First Dynasty and the first atleast Namely known Egyptian King is Pen-abu.

But what do you say About my ideas and what are your suggestions and ideas to the Projects ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Oh for the love of God! Why did that happen? I’ll have to go backlater and fix that. I’m a bit busy with real life stuff at the moment.
    Yes. This would help.

I added you to the authors list.

Haven't had time for much else, but, I'll get around to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Rome/Greek:
    Agripinna(Neros mom):
    As Caster
    Defile my empress and it won't end well for you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pharaohn:
    Hor-aha(Archer,Saber,Caster):
    First Pharaoh his Name means "the Fighting Horus",my Ideas are either making him a "gilgamesh-like" Entity who had in live only minor capabilities but have acces to the abbilities and skills of his succesors who claimed to have borrowed his powers (fame-bost principe) be similar like Herakless to be Born of a Deities seed/Egg and had to endure mortifications until he got his place on the Throne of Heros/Gods .
    Hatschepsut:
    0/10 no Egyptian Romulus. Also, you'd better add a futa-spell in Hatschepsut's lore.
    Kudrastistihra Indrasti(Saber,Lancer;Archer,Caster):This will be a surprise
    So, who the hell is this guy? I can't find absolutely anything about them

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...I think it’s Indrajit. Just poorly spelled.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    0/10 no Egyptian Romulus. Also, you'd better add a futa-spell in Hatschepsut's lore.
    [SIZE=2]

So, who the hell is this guy? I can't find absolutely anything about them
    I wouldnt make him a Egyptian Romulus ,more like a skill /abbility Version of Gilgamesh,about the futa spell do you mean like the Story with "Mordreds making"
    and have you to the others some ideas like a remake of Umbra

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    ...I think it’s Indrajit. Just poorly spelled.
    No it not Indrajit its a seperate Person but until when make his/her profile i dont want to talk About Kudrastistihra now.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 25th, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's hard to give proper feedback or ideas for OCs like Umbra since they don't have any real-life historical basis. It's better to limit yourself to "normal" sheets. Same goes for Indrasti, who I'm going to assume that they're an OC as well, since I can't find a remotely close name besides Indrajit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Yes. This would help.

Defile my empress and it won't end well for you.
    Urgh …*gulp* i think i have stepped on some nerves.

Then would you give me some suggestions to not defile her ?
    It's hard to give proper feedback or ideas for OCs like Umbra since they don't have any real-life historical basis. It's better to limit yourself to "normal" sheets. Same goes for Indrasti, who I'm going to assume that they're an OC as well, since I can't find a remotely close name besides Indrajit
    Okay Kudrastistihra is also like Umbra a from me created charackter but no future one my only hint About her i want to say:she is the Women hidden in the legend of the Mahabharata…

Have dont one also ideas About the other charackters like Tesla ,Otrera, Seth or the two Pandavas ?

Blog Entries
    Yeah.

Find someone else.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have dont one also ideas About the other charackters like Tesla ,Otrera, Seth or the two Pandavas ?
    Caster Tesla could have a Skill that lets him use pigeons as familiars, to represent his fondness of them in life. He'd obviously have his "Teleforce" death-ray as an NP, but maybe to set it apart from System Keraunos he'd need to supply it with an external source of electricity to power it? I'm imagining a scenario where he hooks it up to all of Tokyo or [insert city here]'s electrical grid to fire a lightning beam on par with Excalibur. (Think the Positron Beam Rifle from Eva). You could also give him something related to Wardenclyffe Tower or the "Tesla World System" as an NP, possibly allowing him to attack remotely by conducting lightning blasts through the earth itself.

I wrote up Otrera as a Servant a while back so I have a few ideas for her. Since she was the founder of Amazonia, maybe an NP that lets her summon Amazons descended from her or borrow their abilities in some fashion? The Labrys- a famous symbol of Matriarchy that was once wielded by Zeus to create storms- or the flock of sacred birds Ares sent to guard the temple she built for him could also make for cool NP ideas.

I know just about nothing on Indian/Egyptian mythology, so I can't give any suggestions on those. Sorry.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Urgh …*gulp* i think i have stepped on some nerves.

Okay Kudrastistihra is also like Umbra a from me created charackter but no future one my only hint About her i want to say:she is the Women hidden in the legend of the Mahabharata
    Okay then, as someone who has the Mahabharata at home, I'm going to stop you right there and say this is a really bad idea

Blog Entries
    Okay then, as someone who has the Mahabharata at home, I'm going to stop you right there and say this is a really bad idea
    good in this Point i will Refrain from reveal Kudrah although i hve her Bachground carefully weaved in the Mahabharata where she is the sister of someone important there…. daga ma i.