Page 321 of 858 FirstFirst ... 221271311316319320321322323326331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Knock it off with the sorrys already.
    How about a compromise? You start apologizing more and he does so less. That way everything balances out.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Psyche as a super optimistic protagonist-type Servant, to break the 'darker and edgier' trend I seem to have gotten in as of late.
    I thought I commented on her but I clearly hadn't (a bit late but I don't care). It was certainly a take on the character I didn't expect but enjoyable, the Candle/Spear NP was amusing as is her personality. Making her an Archer would have been to easy so the Lancer class was unexpected and refreshing.

Also the new format works nicely.

Blog Entries
    Maybe so, with the likes of evil overlord!Cain and all. Hence why I wanted to write up Psyche as a super optimistic protagonist-type Servant, to break the 'darker and edgier' trend I seem to have gotten in as of late.
    How about a Psyche Alter that focuses on the Candle breaking relationships? Give into the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Knock it off with the sorrys already.
    I'll try
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, Loo-wit (Saver) is finished. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I like the idea, but I'm pretty sure I botched the execution. Any help would be appreciated. I have, however, added a Lore section and done a Key Words/Craft Essence section. So hopefully that's good, at least. This'll probably be the last one for at least a couple days, as I have college projects to do.

...also, finding happy Aversa pics? Totally a pain in the ass. Not going to try doing something like that again soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Servant Saver:

Appearance:

True Name: Loo-wit

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Berserker, Caster

Titles: Keeper of Fire

Strength- D+
    Agility- D
    Endurance- C
    Mana- A
    Luck- A
    NP- A+

Lore
    According to the legend of Loo-Wit, the Great Spirit provided for all peoples of the earth before two brothers began arguing and fighting over the land. Each one, the younger and the elder, wanted a greater share of the territory than the other, and were unwilling to share. They were the leaders of their tribes, and as such their argument spread, threatening to escalate to violence. So, the Great Spirit, sick of their arguing because it was ruining her beauty sleep, came down and whisked the brothers away while they slept, to a land with high mountains and a large river. She woke the two brothers up, and they gaped at the majesty of the country that they stood above. The Great Spirit told them to each shoot an arrow in opposite directions, and dictated that where each one’s arrow landed, they would build their own country, where they would become great chiefs. The river, however, would be the ultimate boundary between their lands. So they did, and each had a country to call their own. The Great Spirit built them a bridge, known as Tamanawas, the Bridge of the Gods, so their peoples could interact peaceably.

Of course, the tribes who followed the two brothers soon descended into fighting and trickery against one another, angering the Great Spirit. She froze the land and blotted out the sun, leaving the people to freeze. The people of both tribes prayed for salvation in the form of fire, and like a grandmother looking after a screaming baby, the Great Spirit relented.

She found an old woman who had made her home on the Bridge of the Gods, and made her way to the woman's home. The elder, whose name was Loo-Wit, had kept her fire lit because she had not associated herself with the trickery of her people, and asked her to share it in exchange for one wish. The old woman asked to be young and beautiful for all time. The next morning, the sun rose upon the world, revealing a beautiful maiden where Loo-wit once stood. She shared her fire with her neighbors on both sides of the bridge, and peace returned to the tribes for a time. During this period, Loo-wit became known and honored as the "Keeper of Fire", and her kindness and generosity, as well as her loveliness, became legendary among the many tribes of the land. However, as adoration for her beauty and kindness grew, Loo-wit grew conceited and used her beauty to string along those who she could trick into making decisions or finding worldly comforts for her. Eventually, the foolish brothers Wyeast and Klickitat each fell for her, and began to argue once again. This time, their quarrel escalated unabated, spiraling outward into fighting, and eventually outright warfare between their tribes. Houses were destroyed, forests burned, and animals fled before the fury of the two brothers. Loo-wit, herself, was stuck between them, desperately trying to regain control but unsure which brother she should choose. In the wake of her indecision, the fighting only worsened.

This time, the Great Spirit had officially had enough of their nonsense. She struck down the Bridge of the Gods and dammed up the river, then she tossed the brothers and the maiden apart, turning them into mountains as they landed. Loo-Wit became known as Mount Saint Helens, retaining her beauty in the perfectly symmetrical shape of her snow-capped peak. Wyeast became Mount Hood, head bowed in penitent sorrow., and Klickitat became Mount Adams, standing tall and proud.

Personality
    As a Saver, Loo-wit is summoned from the period in her life in which she was at her most humble and gracious, when she became the savior of the quarreling tribes by giving them the gift of fire.

A woman known for her great compassion and empathy, Loo-wit is extremely kind. While perhaps a bit overly generous, it befits her nature as a Saver-class Servant to do as much as she can for others. Her kindness does very little to defuse her ferocious temper, however, and she will not forgive those who wrong her or those she cares for. Vindictive but fair, much like the fire she wields, Loo-wit is not one to be trifled with. While she is indecisive when trying to come to a decision, once she has, she will stand by it no matter what. As a mountain is immovable, she is also. This is, as with most stubborn people, both good and bad for both herself and everyone around her.

As a former elder, she loves to tease and poke fun at others. Nothing gives her greater joy than messing with another person's head. It's all done in good fun, though, and rarely turns malicious. However, this does give her an edge in mind games.

She is rather nonplussed at the amount of attention that she gets between her beauty and her charisma, as fawning and adoration makes her uncomfortable. However, she does enjoy being complimented for her beauty, and tends to sulk if people ignore that aspect of her. She does not necessarily want love or a relationship, just to be noticed as someone beautiful and worthy of being an object of affection.

At this point in her life, Loo-wit does not have a wish for the grail. However, if she has knowledge of where her myth will end up, her wish would be to change that part of her legend, though she would have little idea of how exactly to go about that.

Dislikes: Cold weather, rain, fawning, oath-breakers
    Talents: shamanic healing and rituals, trolling
    Natural Enemy: Loo-wit (Caster), Medea of Colchis

Class Skills:

Counter Hero- C
    Reduces the parameters of the statistics of 'heroes' that the Servant faces in combat. As a C-rank skill, it decreases all parameters of opposing Heroes by one rank. If the opponent is an Anti-Hero, all parameters decrease by half a rank.

Charisma- C
    Is a composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. This increases the abilities of allies in group battles. As a Saver-class Servant, Loo-wit has this as a Class Skill. As she has not yet fully come into her own as a savior of the people, Loo-wit's rank in this skill is middling, though her natural beauty and kindness do give her a degree of ease as a leader.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Body)- A
    Connotes possession of a pure and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. At A-rank, it progresses beyond a "skill" and becomes more like a curse or a hex on the one possessing it. Caster's beauty is such that she cannot be ignored by the eyes and hearts of others. Beings who are chaste by nature, are truly and deeply in love with another, or have sufficient Skills governing mental defense at C-rank or higher will generally be able to ignore or resist her natural beauty. As a promised blessing from the Great Spirit, her beauty is considered "perfect in every way" and "a step shy of gods themselves". It should be noted that as a Saver, Loo-wit is still not yet comfortable with her beauty, and will have little idea how to deal with the lovestruck ones she will attract.

Divinity- B
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. As the sacred and ordained Keeper of Fire and one blessed by the Great Spirit, her Divinity rank is high despite posessing minimal divine blood.

Elemental (Fire)- A+
    The ability to make use of artificial spirits pertaining to the Five Elements. As the spirit of a volcanic mountain and the blessed and ordained Keeper of Fire by the Great Spirit, Loo-wit's rank in this ability allows her to make use of this ability to its fullest extent, as long as it pertains solely to Fire. She can summon familiars made of concentrated flame and use them to empower her spells or as soldiers to battle opposing Servants with.

Shamanism- A
    This is a Skill to enter a dialogue with spirits. As a life-long practitioner of the Shamanic arts, Loo-wit has access to powerful Evocation magecraft. Through the use of this skill, Loo-wit can draw power from spirits to use healing, gather intel, or to power spells. Magecraft on the level of Greater Rituals also becomes possible through a high degree of time and effort.

Noble Phantasms
    Loowitlatkla
    Eternal Gift of Flame

Type: Supplementary
    Range: 1-10
    Max Target: 1

Staff Form (Unlit)

As the ordained "Keeper of Fire" by the Great Spirit, Loo-wit can give blessings of fire to whomever she chooses. As one of was given the task of bringing light and warmth to the tribes stricken by the hiding of the sun during the winter months, Loo-wit's sacred duty became the task of supplying the gift of fire to all.

Loowitlatkla
    Eternal Gift of Flame
    allows the user to supply warmth, heat, and comfort through even the harshest environments or adversities. Even the frailest of beings would be able to survive the nastiest winter conditions with this Noble Phantasm's aid. Warming the heart and mind as well as the body,
    Loowitlatkla
    Eternal Gift of Flame
    grants courage and determination even in the face of unbeatable odds. She can also use it to empower her Master with the ability to use C+-rank Fire Element magecraft, or enhance existing Fire Element magecraft by two ranks.

In addition, any Fire spirits summoned by her Elemental (Fire) skill gain basic sentience, giving them bonuses to strategy, intelligence, and awareness whenever this Noble Phantasm is activated.

Shakok
    She Who Devours the Sun's Warmth

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Max Target: 3

Owing to the portion of her legend in which the Great Spirit drowned out the sun with an eternal winter, Loo-wit can draw upon a shade of that power as a Saver. While nowhere near powerful enough to block out all heat and light, she can drain heat out of her opponents' bodies, weakening them and causing them significant discomfort and pain. It is essentially an inversion of her
    Loowitlatkla
    Eternal Gift of Flame
    . Loo-wit can also use
    Shakok
    She Who Devours the Sun's Warmth
    to increase the power of her fire-based magecraft to a limited extent. By drawing heat out of an opponent or object, she can enhance her next spell by half a rank if that spell is fire-based. This includes spirits from her Elemental (Fire) skill.

Tamanawas
    Unity and Peace Overarching

Type: Anti-Warfare / Reality Marble
    Range: 1-99
    Max Target: 1,000

The crystallization of Loo-wit's ideals at this point in her life,
    Tamanawas
    is Loo-wit's trump card as a Saver. It is the Bridge of the Gods within her legend, the place where Loo-wit made her home, gave out her fire to the repentant tribes, and where the Great Spirit intended the warriors Wyeast and Klickitat would bury their violent ways once and for all. Within the boundaries of
    Tamanawas
    , any and all violence, either by the caster or the targets, is sealed. Any Skill, Noble Phantasm, spell, or weapon intended to cause harm cannot be used against another person. Even if an order to cause harm is given by Command Seal, it is blocked, though the Seal will not be wasted. If it were summoned by the Great Spirit, this Noble Phantasm would be ironclad and inviolable, but as it is simply "loaned" to Loo-wit in a sense, there exist several loopholes. First, any ability that causes discomfort and pain without true harm is not forbidden, and can be used without penalties. Second, while attacking is not possible, mentally toying with opponents using words or illusions is completely allowed. Thirdly, and most importantly, if the Master of any Servant within the Reality Marble gives an order via Command Seal while outside of the range of
    Tamanawas
    , it will go through unimpeded, just as Loo-wit's outside influence eventually caused the brothers Wyeast and Klickitat to war with one another despite the Bridge and their oaths in her legend. Therefore, it is possible for Loo-Wit to trap her opponents inside her Noble Phantasm and have her Master order her to attack from the outside.

Key Words/Craft Essence
    Morning Rituals: Tea and Teasing

Oh, good morning Master.

Just enjoying the sunrise, is all. Your porch is a lovely viewing spot, just high enough with an open look on the horizon.

Ah, tea? Yes please.

...mm. As always, delicious. I do appreciate these beverages and meals, Master. Your hospitality is gracious.
    And yet... no, it's nothing.

Oh? Very well.
    It's just... though you compliment me and espouse my beauty, you don't seem to mean it.
    So I just wondered...

Master, are you the type who only likes other men?

Hm. I wasn't aware you could turn that red. Or splutter quite that loudly.

Ah? And yet I don't hear a denial. Perhaps I am right?

Hee-hee! I kid, Master, I kid.
    It's not like you would be sneaking looks at my cleavage if that were the case.
    Tee-hee-hee! That embarrassed face is too adorable.

W-what? No tea?! No, Master please! I didn't mean it! I-I'm sorry!
    I'll make it up to you! What should I do?
    Cook dinner? Clean the floors?! Fight a god?!?

...what? You were kidding?

Hmph. "Turnabout is fair play," is it?
    Very well. But know, Master, that I will have to tease you seriously from now on.

Tactics
    Amusingly, Loo-wit plays more like a traditional Caster as a Saver than her Caster incarnation does. She does best by setting up the area or the battle in her favor, then making her opponent walk face-first into her tricks. While Counter Hero helps her in open combat, she's best off avoiding a direct confrontation. She is also fairly capable in battles of attrition, given that she has skills to augment her spells, a high Mana rank, and above-average endurance for a spellcaster. Just make sure not to get her pissed at you, as that's a sure-fire way to destroy your teamwork.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by EonADS; June 13th, 2017 at 11:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Loo-wit: This may be a little stereotypical, but since they're both native American heroes how do you think she'd get along with my Squanto Servant?

Blog Entries
    Loo-wit: This may be a little stereotypical, but since they're both native American heroes how do you think she'd get along with my Squanto Servant?
    In all honesty, they'd probably be a bit baffled with each others' traditions and ways of life given that they lived on opposite ends of the country. Really, their tribes (Loo-wit being nominally a member of the Klickitat tribe, who were traders and gatherers, Squanto being part of the Patuxet, who survived mostly off of hunting and fishing, with minimal contact with other tribes even in their area) had very different cultures. Though if they both got it in their heads to destroy Colombus, I don't think there'd be much of anything left between Squanto's hate and Loo-wit's temper.

Blog Entries
    Just a quick thought... I wonder if Odysseus could be summoned as a Caster with emphasis on his traits as a strategist and military leader. I imagine he'd have a Trojan Horse NP sort of like CasCu's Wicker Man... At the very least, that'd be one take on him I've never seen before (having come across enough Odysseus sheets with similar Skills and NPs that they've all all kind of blurred together in my mind).

Not the sheet I'll be writing up next though. Currently working on a dojikko moe Bellerophon. (Seriously, guy got in so many accidents in his early life it wasn't even funny)

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    dojikko moe Bellerophon
    what

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Loo-wit (Saver): I'd have to question why her CE ends like the beginning of a smut fiction, you aren't making your ideal waifus through these sheets are you? She comes across as a powerful Servant, and the skills have been done well. But the Noble Phantasms, aside from the first one, could do with some more work in the fluff department. There's nothing wrong with them as they are but there's space for a lot of somewhat needless descriptions of visual effects. So what does Tamanawas look like when it is activated? Or does anything change in particular when she uses Shakok. Also aside from her first Noble Phantasms she is being "lent" the power of the Great Spirit, which is quite different from her Caster class, also "trolling"?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    what
    Well, the guy killed his own brother by accident and in the telling I read got in a whole bunch of other disasters before being sent away from home. So it kind of fits...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Loo-wit (Saver): I'd have to question why her CE ends like the beginning of a smut fiction, you aren't making your ideal waifus through these sheets are you?
    No. Unless you think my first two "ideal waifus" are dudes, seeing as I made Longinus and Voss first.

That line is a reference to one of my favorite scenes in the UBW route, actually. Also, if you read under the Personality section it says "She does not necessarily want love or a relationship, just to be noticed as someone beautiful and worthy of being an object of affection." In this instance, she's poking at her Master to praise her more honestly, teasing him, and then getting a taste of her own medicine. She enjoys banter, so she's going to take it up a notch since he proved he can take what she dishes out. That's all.

She comes across as a powerful Servant, and the skills have been done well. But the Noble Phantasms, aside from the first one, could do with some more work in the fluff department. There's nothing wrong with them as they are but there's space for a lot of somewhat needless descriptions of visual effects. So what does Tamanawas look like when it is activated? Or does anything change in particular when she uses Shakok.
    Valid point. I'll work those in when I find some extra time.

Also aside from her first Noble Phantasms she is being "lent" the power of the Great Spirit, which is quite different from her Caster class
    Technically they all are, but it's not like there's not a precedent for that kind of thing when it comes to Servants. And especially given that she is one of the Great Spirit's chosen. It seemed fitting for a Saver to have powers more associated with divinity. I tried to make them as different as I could despite similar skillsets.

also "trolling"?
    Messing with people? Poking fun? Getting under their skin just to get them to react? Playing mind games? Trolling was just the easiest single word I could use for all of those tendencies.

Thanks for the con-crit, Sherlock. I appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    Hopefully someone with a better understanding, both of the character and Servant sheets, than me will analyse the sheet. I have a pretty bad memory, which can be quite selective, so Voss and Longinus just got blanked out sorry. As I am a filthy secondary whose not had the time to read the visual novel I wouldn't be able to immediately recall the scene but perhaps I came across as too harsh, you've done a really good job with the character personalities so the sheet is worthy of praise from those more useful than me, although then again Fate is a smut fiction sometimes so I technically was not wrong. My point about visual descriptions was kind of pointless, after all getting the good mechanics down is useful so I was just thinking about what I usually see in a Noble Phantasm.
    Last edited by sherlock1110; June 14th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    No need for self-flagellation, dude. You pointed out a problem, asked some questions, and made some good observations. It's all good. That's why I said thanks.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (…I might as well call this one the “Poor-Man’s Enkidu.”)

(May or may not be a bit wanked.)

(This is probably the longest Servant Sheet I've ever typed out...)

---

“For the duration of my existence and the entire Grail War, the very earth you tread on is now under my care. And those who threatens it and its people will know my retribution.”

Source: http://weheartit.com/entry/72106305/explore

Servant Class: Ruler

True Name: Tsagaglalal, She-Who-Watches

Place of Origin: America (Folklore)

Alignment: True Neutral

Attribute: Earth

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Caster

Catalyst: A petroglyph of Tsagaglalal

Dislikes: Her people in danger, Potential threats

Talents: StalkingObserving, Assorted survival skills

Natural Enemy: Time, Gilgamesh

Parameters:

Strength - C
    Endurance - A
    Agility - C
    Mana - A
    Luck - D
    N.
    Phantasm - B+

Background

Tsagaglalal, an ancient figure who presided the American Northwest that was said to observe all living beings of the land. Believed to have been a chief since the dawn of time, she had drawn countless people - who weren’t yet True People - to the fertile land that will be referred to as Nixlu’idix in the modern age. And for countless generations did she watch over them, kept them happy and prosperous before the trickster god Coyote froze her to solid stone.

However, to refer to her as just the wise chief is a bit of a stretch. And the name “Tsagaglalal” is more of a title than a name.

In truth, the being known as “Tsagaglalal” is no immortal human. Originally a product of the deities Coyote and Silver Fox, who were inspired by a certain living weapon. With bones of sacred wood and flesh of blessed clay, they desired a useful servant who will rival the Chain of Heaven. To prevent a beast without intellect, the two gods bequeathed the copy a "inner fire," so it will be able to act out on its task accordingly. However, it was clear that something was off about the construct once it was given life; it cannot change it’s strengths whenever it wished, nor could it draw great power from the world itself. Whether it’s the duo’s lacking powers or something else entirely, the two gods failed to create the perfect construct. Before Silver Fox can take it apart, Coyote decided to take pity upon the failed construct and decided to leave it on the mortal plane. But without a purpose, the failed copy wandered the land aimlessly.

During its early existence, the copy shied from all contact, preferring to observe from a high plateau. With its far-seeing eyes, the copy witnessed the struggles of humans with interest. Intrigued, the copy began to take action to satiate its own curiosity; since these humans lived day to day with suffering, why not see their behavior in a environment without strife, as well as how would they change under the guidance of a maternal figure? At one night, the copy descended from the high hills and entered the valley where the hordes of hostile beasts prowled. Spear in hand, it swiftly dispatched the savage beasts within the span of a single night. Offering their blood and flesh back to the earth, it revitalized the barren earth and plants grew anew. With its spear, the copy carved a valley, creating a mighty river from mainland to sea. And within a span of several moons, what was once an inhospitable wasteland suddenly became a fertile sanctuary befitting to be called paradise.

And so, the copy retreated to its plateau, waiting for humans to come to its valley. As the breathtaking sight drew them, they came across the copy itself. Claiming to be sent by the gods, it told the humans that their people are welcome to take residence within the valley - in turn, they must follow her every lessons and advice, and then they will never live in fear or suffering again. With these words in their hearts, the scouts left to their respective tribes.

Several days later, the copy found dozens of humans coming towards the valley. True to their words, the tribesmen paid reverence to it and asked for guidance. And so the copy assumed leadership and taught the tribesmen many things; how to farm, harvest, make medicine, fish, and build various houses. While the copy provided knowledge and resources for the people, they unwittingly gave something back; the feelings of empathy and care. Initially, the copy only vitalized the valley only to satiate its morbid curiosity; but upon seeing the new human emotions of "happiness," "it couldn't help but begin to show affection to mankind. While it was no stranger to emotions, seeing the preciousness of these positive emotions certainly lightened her bleak outlook. Although created with an absence of gender, the newly gained compassion allowed the copy to remold its form into that of a woman, perhaps signifying the maternal care she developed for the humans.

In reverence to the bountiful knowledge of the copy, the tribesmen began to worship it as the Wise Woman who Watches - Tsagaglalal.

As centuries passed, the village kept growing under the newly named Tsagaglalal’s watchful eye. The village grew in size, the trees and animals are as plenty as ever, and no threats to the village ever made it into the valley alive. Words of this bountiful valley was spread far and wide, drawing other vagrants and tribes to it. The influx of traders and cultures allowed the town to thrive, becoming a "trading hub," or Nixlu’idix, for other tribes to exchange their wares. And to pay respects to this seemingly divine woman, they all left offerings and trinkets to the foot of her plateau.

However, not everything can remain the same forever. At one point, she starts to notice bits of her body has started to crumble off; and worse, it's getting more frequent by the day. It seems whatever is keeping her together is slowly weakening, reducing her to simple clay and wood. However, this will not stop her from continuing her task, and so she stood atop the plateau, watching still. But due to the growing deterioration, Tsagaglalal remained upon the plateau, becoming distant once more.
    One day, a certain Coyote made its way into the village, curious of his creation's weakening flame. Upon being guided to the plateau of the eternal chief, the Coyote finds Tsagaglalal, who seemed to be struggling to even sit straight. Upon making itself known, the Coyote asked if she was a good chief. the Chief pondered and replied,

"My people live well, we have crops, salmon, venison and houses. And with how prosperous they are, I hoped to watch over the people forever. Why do you ask?"

"Changes are going to happen." The Coyote replied, "And even you cannot be Chief forever. Just how will you watch over your people?"

The Chief pondered once more: if there is no one like her to protect her people, then who will? Reluctantly, Tsagaglalal confesses that she doesn't know.

The Coyote sighed. With two wags of its tail, Tsagaglalal's body began to solidify, turning her body into stone.

"This is my final gift to you, for you can now watch your people forevermore."

Although the Age of the Gods has passed, the petrified Chief still looks over the land, ever watching.

Personal Traits

Summoned as Ruler, this aspect of Tsagaglalal is the lone enigmatic observer, watching everything with an unrivaled vigilance.

As a being created from clay and wood, there's really not a lot of complexity to Tsagaglalal's personality. Observant and distant, combined with her unconventional speaking pattern and mannerisms it’s easy to get the impression that there’s something inhuman about her. Even her dialogue can be seen as blunt and lacking tact of any sort. However, due to the experiences shared with countless generations of humans, the Chief gains a deep understanding of humanity that befits one who lived for such a long time. As such, she is capable of sympathy to a certain degree. Like the fire that burned within her, Tsagaglalal is a resolute individual; lacking restraint, the Chief will neither be deterred nor be distracted.

Although she hides it well, Tsagaglalal is a very lonely individual. Throughout her life, Tsagaglalal is reminded of how different she is from humans; no matter how many generations will she impart them with her wisdom and teachings, the Chief was destined to outlive them all. Because of this, she never had a personal connection with anyone throughout her life. But despite this, Tsagaglalal still cares for humanity, for she both admired and envied their capability of forging connections. Perhaps, this is why she always prefers to stay high up on a secluded place, quietly observing the blissful populace…

However, should the Master try to get closer to Tsagaglalal in any way, remember to be slow-paced and empathetic, for it will take time and effort to let her experience what she cannot obtain for millennia: companionship. With enough time, the formerly distant Tsagaglalal will be able to behave and emote like a actual human; something she thought she will never replicate. Who knows, even a chance of romance may be possible…

True to her Class, Tsagaglalal doesn’t have a wish of any sort. For her real self is still residing in the American Northwest, watching over the land as she intended. Instead, the Chief prefers to dedicate herself to the observation of the Grail War. Because of her distant nature, Tsagaglalal prefers to stay in a secluded place within her created territory and observe via her Illahee Seeahhost Noble Phantasm. Until someone threatens innocents or the concept of the Holy Grail War is threatened, it’s highly unlikely Tsagaglalal will ever engage in combat.

Extras:

(While she doesn’t see the point of it, but Tsagaglalal is willing to teach you about various things about basic survival. However, there’s a chance she might get a bit downtrodden…)

(Out of the different “groups” of humans Tsagaglalal watches (she categorizes them), it would be interactions between two lovers. Sometimes, she wonders what’s it like to give affection towards another.)

(Her stares are a bit creepy. Does she ever blink? Does she even know how to blink?)

Craft Essence/Reactions

My Collection

A rainbow scale.
    Even the slightest tilt reflects a spectrum of colors, as if it were a shard of the heavens.

"That was from a fisherman, he looked proud of his catch."

A set of fangs.
    A beast's, but too large to be normal.

"I saved a hunter from a pack of wolves, he thought he was done for."

...A clay figure?
    It looked human, but too misshapen to tell who it is.

"A young girl made it , she said it was me."

"There are many more in my collection, and even though an eternity has passed, I still recall them as if it were yesterday.
    ...The purpose of keeping them is meaningless, and it certainly will not change the fact they're all gone.

Yet I collect them still.

When the time comes, Master; will you give something to me? Something to remember you by, as the world marches on?"

---

Reactions to Other Servants:

Geronimo: "Ah, it is rare to see one of a similar land. Hm? There seemed to be something familiar about you, as if the Trickster was watching over you... Nevertheless, you did mention that you can conjure spirits? I'm merely... curious, that is all."

Enkidu: The unparalleled original. Knowing that she's merely an imperfect knockoff, Tsagaglalal would most likely shy away and watch the Chain of Heaven from a distance. With equal fascination and envy, the Chief sees Enkidu as the part of herself that will never come to be.

Gilgamesh: Best not to let the two encounter one another. The King of Heroes will utterly despise it, seeing Tsagaglalal as a pathetic imitation that's an insult to his one and only Friend. As a result, he'll most likely kill the Chief for simply existing.

Altera(Enemy): "You who Destroy Civilizations, I will not allow you to pass beyond this point. As the Eternal Observer, I cannot allow you to run amok. Should you choose to fight, I have no qualms about it; for I will make certain that I will be the one left standing."

Ozymandias/Iskandar/David:
    "...You were loved by your people, and in turn loved them back; with them, you created an dominion worthy of great tales. Curious, could this be one of the strengths of humanity? The ability to bind others together, under a single banner..."

Skills

Class Skills:

God’s Resolution - B
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the existing Command Spells of others.

Magic Resistance - C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. In Tsagaglalal’s case, it allows the cancelation of spells with chants below 2 verses.

Normally, Tsagaglalal’s flawed creation would’ve rendered her Magic Resistance to the bottom-rung ranking of E, but thanks to the Class Container of the Ruler Class and the divine nature of the materials that made her, the ranking is higher than normal.

True Name Discernment - B+
    Status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed when directly encountering a Servant. If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck check is required.

A bonus is given to the Skill if the Servant in question is of American origins. Watching the land for millennia, Tsagaglalal saw many things: the arrival of the White Men, numerous wars, and many struggles to change. As a result, it’s no surprise that it remembers the name of all who are above the rest.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation - C
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up. Consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. Best results of this Skill is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

Doesn't know when to give up, even to the very end. Even when Tsagaglalal was aware that her body was falling apart, her inner flame persisted and so the Chief continued to observe and protect Nixlu’idix as before. It wasn't for several decades later when Coyote arrived and petrified her to immortalize her vigil. But since her Endurance Parameter is of a higher rank, the Skill's ranking is decreased in turn.

Consummated Shape - C-
    A Skill that allows the user to harness the magic energy of the land to restore themselves to their former shape.

As long there are magic energy from the land, Tsagaglalal will be able to keep most of her body from collapsing. Although she lacked the same regeneration rate as the Chain of Heaven, Tsagaglalal is still able to recover at a decent rate. Despite being created from the wood and clay from the Age of Gods, this sentinel is still an imperfect reproduction of a certain weapon. For her composition was flawed, certain parts of Tsagaglalal had lost their vitality, preventing regeneration. As such, parts of her own body cannot be repaired upon being damaged. Fortunately, her high-grade Endurance managed to mitigate this somewhat.

Watcher’s Authority of the Land - A
    A unique Skill denoting Tsagaglalal’s duty and legend as the observer and guardian of the land and its people, as well as the scraps of Tsagaglalal's original abilities that were mostly absent due to her flawed composition. Similar to Demonic Defender of the State, this Skill grants various bonuses as well as additional functions once the Skill user makes a region their personal dominion first. Once marked, not only will Tsagaglalal gain combat power bonuses akin to B-ranking Mad Enhancement, the Noble Phantasm Illahee Seeahhost can be activated.

Another aspect of this Skill is to draw power from the world - namely, the Counter Force. Since Tsagaglalal was originally designed to possess every strength the Chain of Heaven had, it was natural the copy was intended to have the ability to channel the energy of the Counter Force. However, since it was an ability born from the bond between the Chain of Heaven and the King of Heroes, the end result of the replication was a shadow of the original. And due to the Chief being more affectionate towards humanity than the earth, Tsagaglalal is only able to conjure mostly Alaya’s power.

Although it is a scrap from the original, this version is no less deadly. Instead of multiple chains of light, Tsagaglalal pulls the energies of the Counter Force off the ground like loose strings before launching them in the form of spectral daggers that are capable of bypassing B-ranked Endurance. If serious, then she’ll conjure a single chain of light and prana and can either pierce or bind the opponent. However, the durability of the chain is poor and can be broken easily. Despite that, the energy attacks are doubly effective against those caused great harm to humanity.

However, in order for the combat bonuses and the Counter Forces' power to activate, there are requirements that must be fulfilled. The prerequisites are:

1. The opponents must bear ill will towards anyone within the region.
    2. The opponents must have caused damages to the innocent populace.
    3. The opponents must have broken the laws within the marked region or the rules set by the Skill's user.
    4. The opponents must have harmed an civilian/non-involving individuals in any way.

Additionally, this Skill can only mark regions where there are obvious evidence of an ongoing civilization (i.e. buildings, traffic, trade, etc.)

During her time in the world, Tsagaglalal carved a single great river, raised countless vegetation, and taught the land’s first residents how to hunt, fish and farm. Afterwards, she dedicated herself in being their eternal guardian and chief; overlooking them as they lived their lives happily. And when threats lurked at the edges of the village, they were all swiftly taken cared of with her spear. And when push comes to shove, Tsagaglalal will tap into the power of the Counter Force to even the odds.

Noble Phantasms

Illahee Seeahhost - My Eyes Over the Land, Forevermore -
    Support/Anti-City

Rank C

The Noble Phantasm befitting of the Ruler Class, which can be activated once a region is marked via Watcher’s Authority of the Land. The reproduction of the Chief’s role as the eternal observer, as well as her legacy after become one with the earth via petrification. After her petrification, the village of Nixlu’idix and the regions surrounding it came to a tradition to carve and paint numerous petroglyphs in her honor, scattered throughout the land in hopes of expanding her sight. Not only that, many left offerings in front of the petroglyphs, revering Tsagaglalal not as a Chief, but as a mother who watches over all. While it isn’t anything flashy, the NP provides just the edge for a Ruler Class Servant to overlook a Grail War.

Within Tsagaglalal’s territory, the petroglyph associated with her will appear. Whether be it on stones, graffiti, or formations, the sigil can manifest on the surfaces of any inanimate objects. These sigils serves two simple but much needed purposes: As her eyes and her relays to travel from one point to another.

Sigil of the Watcher

In regards to serve as Tsagaglalal’s eyes, even the Chief cannot see boundlessly; thus, as an extension of her will, these sigils can see anything in front of them for a radius of 3 kilometers. As such, these sigils are commonly placed at relatively higher ground or at busy streets. Additionally, the sight also covers the perception of those in that are not of the mortal plane, so even in Spirit Form, Servants will not be able to hide from Tsagaglalal’s sight. As for the relay aspect, the sigils allow the Chief to teleport from one area to another in an instant. Because of transferring from long distances, it makes confronting and interception a much easier job.

However, simply smudging the lines of the sigils can easily remove their connection to Tsagaglalal. And despite it's near-omnipotent sight, the sigils cannot transfer sound, meaning the Chief is unable to overhear conversations of any sort. And while teleportation is handy, the surge of prana when it happens is more than enough to alert others of the Chief’s presence. As a result, it would be very easy to plan ahead and ambush Tsagaglalal.

As a side effect in placing these sigils across the territory, any town/city in the region will experience a surge of “good luck,” so to speak. The economy will rise, resources will be bountiful, residents becoming more productive and happier, etc. If given enough time, the good luck may even cause the place to go into a renaissance of sorts. Even if the innocents aren’t her people, it seems Tsagaglalal’s affection towards humanity still extends to others.

Oluk-Olapitski - Replicant to the Night-Slayer -
    Anti-Unit
    Rank A+

The only possession and weapon of Tsagaglalal, which was a gift from Coyote himself before the former was left to the land. Originally given in hopes of it serving as a symbol of Tsagaglalal as an weapon of the gods. With its entirety created from sleek black stone, 1.9 meters long with an speartip whose appearance looks like a cross between a lance and a serpent’s head. However, since that remained a distant dream, this ancient weapon remained what it is: a spear.

But to call this weapon “just a spear” would be downright insulting, as it has multiple functions befitting of a weapon of a godly emissary. One being that the weapon is “alive,” but in an autonomous sense. When not wielded as a polearm, the spear segments itself and wraps itself around Tsagaglalal like a serpent. In this form, the weapon can wreath itself in flame and independently attack opponents without the command of its owner. With the targets preoccupied, Tsagaglalal can harness her Watcher’s Authority of the Land Skill to pepper enemies with the power of the Counter Force.

The greatest power within this weapon is its ability to throw lightning. Charged by absorbing the rays of the sun in bulk, the spear converts the light into electrical energy. The weapon will become charged with electricity, brimming with extremely high amounts of energy and will impart something akin to a C-ranking Mana Burst (Lightning) when used to attack. And by assuming the stance of throwing a spear, the weapon will curve itself into an atlatl-like form and exude its stored electricity, spinning and shaping itself into a form of a lance. Upon being fully charged, Tsagaglalal will throw(launch) the energy lance, a ever spinning bolt that when hitting its mark, will certainly destroy most Servants that stand in its way.

However, after the arc of lightning is launched, the “spear” will lose both the serpent and lightning functions until it is recharged via sunlight for 12 hours. As powerful as this NP is, the flawed composition of Tsagaglalal limits the use of the weapon, resulting in the NP having a lower ranking. If the Chief was a perfect replication, one can easily see this spear being capable of killing even gods. But alas, it is a dream that will never come to pass.

Oddly, the lightning spear seemed to deal greater damage towards beings that are aligned or associated with the night or the moon. …Now that one thinks about it, the effect does sound very similar to a Divine Construct wielded by a certain sun god from Mesoamerica. If this is to be true, than that Coyote may or may not have committed the grave crime of plagiarism. If so, then that smarmy trickster is going to have a lot of explaining to do…

---

(I did have to make a lot liberties on this Sheet, given it’s a collective of various versions of the same story. Although to be fair, Chinook and Wishram lore are a mish-mash of stories from other tribes given their territory used to be a trading hub for other tribes.)

(Aside from being a trickster, Coyote was surprisingly serious and sometimes somber in most Chinook and Wishram folklore…)
    Last edited by SleepMode; June 16th, 2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Various typos
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    She-Who-Watches: Excellent. I love the way you write about Coyote in your asides, and it's well developed despite being an amalgam. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to do Native American Servants. I also love how she's creepy without meaning to be.

Any insight on how she'd react to my Loo-wit? Either Caster or Saver, really.
    Last edited by EonADS; June 14th, 2017 at 05:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    So, for the Bellerophon Servant I'd been working on... I'm giving him an NP that's based on the lead spear he used to kill the Chimera. Not so interesting so far, since just about every Bellerophon sheet I've seen has included it...

But one idea I have to help set it apart is, representing how he defeated the Chimera by suffocating it, to give his spear the ability to dissolve into lead dust/gas that he can telekinetically direct, sort of like Byakuya/Rangiku's Bankai from the Bleach manga. Could this be a good idea or am I too much stretching the original legend in the name of attempted originality and wank?

...To be honest, coming up with fitting NPs is a little difficult since the one he's most famous for basically already exists in canon, and another has been done enough different ways I'm not sure how to set mine apart.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    She-Who-Watches: Excellent. I love the way you write about Coyote in your asides, and it's well developed despite being an amalgam. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to do Native American Servants. I also love how she's creepy without meaning to be.

Any insight on how she'd react to my Loo-wit? Either Caster or Saver, really.
    Thanks for the feedback.

As for Tsagaglalal's reaction towards Caster!Loo-Wit, it's mostly of confusion and mild interest, as it's likely Loo-Wit will be jealous of the Chief's alien beauty or the fact that she wouldn't adore the goddess. At a personal level, Tsagaglalal would be interested in Loo-Wit's interest in being showered with admiration, as it's a rare sight to see such a self-centered individual. Eventually, the Chief will come to disprove of Loo-Wit's manipulative actions, as they are a threat the the humans surrounding the goddess.

The Saver aspect of Loo-Wit is slightly different. While traits of altruism isn't new to Tsagaglalal, the fact the goddess' words are laced with mischief and humor is somewhat off-putting to her. At times, it's a combination of frustration and puzzlement in trying to guess whether or not the Saver's remarks are truth or jest. Although, her behavior leaves a feeling of familiarity to Tsagaglalal.
    The poor Chief needs help, save her.

---

In turn, How would Loo-Wit react to the presence of Tsagaglalal? Whichever version works better would do.

And a question to Royd: how would Squanto react to Tsagaglalal?
    Last edited by SleepMode; June 14th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    And a question to Royd: how would Squanto react to Tsagaglalal?
    Don't know enough about Native history to say what the cultural differences between them would be, but I imagine Squanto would look up to (or at least respect) her seeing as they both have a "protector of the natural world" thing going on. However, I could see Squanto feeling that Tsagaglalal is overly passive in her dealings with humanity and should have taken active measures to fight against European settlement.

Blog Entries
    Caster!Loo-wit would probably hate Tsagaglalal's ability to see her for who she is, rather than what her beauty presents. She would lash out at her and refuse to work with her at all, most likely. Also, the fact that she's a Ruler combined with her unique beauty would send Caster totally off the rails with jealousy. As I've said, beware the temper. In all honesty, Tsagaglalal would probably be her worst natural enemy, even more so than Klickitat or Wyeast.

Saver!Loo-wit would instantly be wary of Tsagaglalal, her unique sight and status as a Ruler being why. But, given that she is baffled by Loo-wit's teasing and seems to at least respect her, they'd more or less get along. She'd certainly respect her as an equal, at the very least. Just... I don't think she'd be able to save her. Though she might be able to help her save herself by getting her to realize that she's worth more than her eyes and is more than just a guardian, she's also a person.

Blog Entries
    So, for the Bellerophon Servant I'd been working on... I'm giving him an NP that's based on the lead spear he used to kill the Chimera. Not so interesting so far, since just about every Bellerophon sheet I've seen has included it...

But one idea I have to help set it apart is, representing how he defeated the Chimera by suffocating it, to give his spear the ability to dissolve into lead dust/gas that he can telekinetically direct, sort of like Byakuya/Rangiku's Bankai from the Bleach manga. Could this be a good idea or am I too much stretching the original legend in the name of attempted originality and wank?

...To be honest, coming up with fitting NPs is a little difficult since the one he's most famous for basically already exists in canon, and another has been done enough different ways I'm not sure how to set mine apart.
    If the Chimera was somehow held still while being suffocated then maybe immobilising the victim might work for an NP? Or an attack that focuses on the basic vital functions like breathing, heartbeat etc. Although both of those ideas aren't much better sorry. The lead dust does seem a bit far off but it could just transform into some kind of binding like a rope that could fill the role. Dust or gas is pretty easy for a Servant if it isn't Very Fast Gas Running At Incredible Hihg Speed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tsagagalal: I hope I got that name right, interesting Ruler class Servant. One of the qualms I had with Jeanne D'Arc was that the Ruler skills didn't seem to suit her character, outside of explaining them all as "God reveals the Servants name". Although with Watcher's Authority of the Land, her first Noble Phantasm and her other Skills she already seems very powerful. Not to mention that her second Noble Phantasm would be "god-slaying" if the proper conditions are met... I'd be surprised if any Servants broke the rules of the Grail War. Although maybe she might get over-invested in humans which could be a problem. And now to do that thing that seemingly everyone else does but I haven't done yet How do you think she'd react to Jack Merridew? (I know he's not a Native American spirit or anything but there is some theme connection between them... I think, sorry)
    Last edited by sherlock1110; June 15th, 2017 at 02:30 AM.