Page 457 of 858 FirstFirst ... 357407447452455456457458459462467507557 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Because Nasu.

On another note im still working on asagami/izanami, but in the meantime in working on another servant. (tip: his tower is really big)
    ...Nimrod?

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Nimrod?
    Yup, its him. but this time im actually gonna put a little more work into him and that certain pseudo servant so that its not the usual powerhouse my servants usually are.

another servant im planning on doing is daniel, the guy who interpreted nebuchadnezzar's dreams from bible
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; February 14th, 2018 at 05:07 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    be careful to not plan to many and end up not doing anything
    dont fall in the same trap as me

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    nah don't worry. i wont

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh... so it is just me... good to... know...

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    You are not alone...

- - - Updated - - -

btw, any thought on Zagreus?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...Nimrod?
    Either that or a reclassed fergus

Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    btw, any thought on Zagreus?
    Shoot, thought I made a few comments before I posted my updated Rider!Medea.

He's a very interesting character, though I'm not surprised that I never heard of him before given how vague the dude is. His skillset reminds me a lot of Ereshkigal, though that's a given as she's the head honcho of her underworld but with the same blessing skill (Which is understandable), a mana burst and a crown skill, the two seem very similar. Though his crown skill isn't functional so fair's fair.

His NP however reminds me of the old Black Knight sheet I did way back when I was still relatively new to the game. Yours is much more polished though.

Blog Entries
    Thinking of writing up a Sarpedon sheet. Does anyone have an idea for a Skill or NP based on how he was the first Trojan to break into the Greek encampment?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thinking of writing up a Sarpedon sheet. Does anyone have an idea for a Skill or NP based on how he was the first Trojan to break into the Greek encampment?
    Anti-Barrier that either weakens barriers or negates that of a certain rank like I did with Assassin!Uther.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, hate to ask but does anyone have any thoughts on my Rider Medea just now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Anti-Barrier that either weakens barriers or negates that of a certain rank like I did with Assassin!Uther.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that'd be the most obvious choice. I had the same idea, but I was afraid of ripping off your Assassin!Uther. Thanks man.

Rider Medea is fine. A bit similar to Crying's version, but you were the one who wrote up the idea first so it's fair enough. Also, the dragon chariot is metal as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

One last thing, do you guys (and gals) have any particular method for writing out a Personality section in your sheets? For some reason I've had some major writer's block regarding personality lately, to the point where I've got like three sheets lying 90% completed in my Word file but haven't posted them up because I can't write out a personality I'm satisfied with. Any help?

Copypasta their actual personality if anime archetypes don't fit neatly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Considering her Riding skill rank, I feel like she should be able to control Argon Coin Dragon to atleast some extent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Copypasta their actual personality if anime archetypes don't fit neatly.
    The problem is more I can clearly envision what their personality would be like, I just can't put it to words for some reason.

Blog Entries
    One last thing, do you guys (and gals) have any particular method for writing out a Personality section in your sheets? For some reason I've had some major writer's block regarding personality lately, to the point where I've got like three sheets lying 90% completed in my Word file but haven't posted them up because I can't write out a personality I'm satisfied with. Any help?
    When I'm being lazy and don't particularly care about the personality, I tend to just format it in a certain way.

First Paragraph: General Demeanor
    Second Paragraph: Personal Values
    Third Paragraph: Quirks

It's simple, but it's also super boring and formulaic so I'd only use it if you're really stuck.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Start off with bulletpoints. Expand into full sentences, then into full paragraphs.

Blog Entries
    Thanks you guys. I'll see it helps.

Blog Entries
    Zagreus: Using figures from the Graeco-Roman mystery religions is a pretty fun idea, actually. I would assume that Mithras would've been the first to appear, not Zagreus, but they do say that assuming makes an ass out of u and me, so... Anyway, the sheet itself is pretty good. Reminiscent of Ereshkigal, but thats understandable given the fact that they're both underworld-deities. It would be nice to have a better explanation of what Metempsychosis actually does - at the moment it sounds like some sort of ressurection ability. If Metempsychosis is just there to represent him 'being a death god' then you already have his NP and two other Skills to do that, so maybe think about cutting it?

Rider Medea: Its much more similar to my version of her than the original take on Medea as a Rider from the old thread. I'm going to take this to mean that I went down the 'logical route of how to make that Servant'. Personally I like my version of the chariot serving as a 'deus ex machina' better than it simply being a weapon, but your version has much clearer explained abilities. You also manage to explain the personality changes in a more succint way, which is good. Good job finding an image, btw.
    Last edited by Crying; February 15th, 2018 at 04:31 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    It would be nice to have a better explanation of what Metempsychosis actually does - at the moment it sounds like some sort of ressurection ability. If Metempsychosis is just there to represent him 'being a death god' then you already have his NP and two other Skills to do that, so maybe think about cutting it?
    Sounds like Third Magic to me. Though you're right that the description doesn't really make it clear what its effects are.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saint Columba

Class: Ruler
    Other Applicable Classes: Rider, Shielder
    Alignment: ???
    Sex: Male
    Height: 193 cm
    Weight: 82 kg
    Armament: Black Keys, Crozier

STR: A
    CON: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Legend

&Tab;A Pseudo-Servant summoned into the body of the infamous and disreputable priest of the Fuyuki Grail Wars, Kotomine Kirei. Saint Columba’s nature as an antihero causes problems during a normal summoning ritual, but as a saint with no desire for the Grail he is nevertheless a candidate. As such, he chose to be summoned into an individual that shared certain wavelengths with him.
    &Tab;Despite the fact that Columba and Kotomine have fused in equal parts, Kotomine’s personality has not changed much. It can be said that anything that occurs has a historical precedent, and Columba is Kotomine’s spiritual ancestor in a way. Both have a certain level of religious devotion, coupled with an unnatural affinity for human suffering. The two also share a history of penance, though Kotomine’s was self-inflicted while Columba inflicted it on others to “redeem” them. Perhaps this relationship is Kotomine’s penance?
    &Tab;Saint Columba was an Irish priest who spread Christianity throughout Scotland, as was his God-given mandate. He successfully converted many men of Ulster, who came to fearfully respect him once they realized how similar he was to their legendary heroes. Columba once took on the Legendary Beast now known as the Loch Ness monster by himself, with only his crozier and a few basic sacraments, not to protect the terrorized villagers nearby but because it was impeding his work. He brought it near death but it fled in fear before he could finish the job. One time, he started a war by using a religious dispute as an excuse. This led to an excommunication, though Columba basically ignored the repercussions.

Tactics

&Tab;Columba’s designation as a “warrior saint” is well deserved; that much can be gleaned from just a few moments of watching him fight. Despite having multiple ranged options as a result of the Sacraments bestowed to him, including those empowered by Crom Cruach II, Columba would much rather fight in close combat using his own fists, legs, and crozier. The crozier, a normally peace-bringing shepherd’s staff, becomes the the angel of death’s scythe in his hands. If Columba is any kind of saint, he is the saint of a pre-Christian Ireland filled with war, strife, and heroes.
    &Tab;He has no qualms with using his Noble Phantasm when the opportunity arises. As a Ruler-class servant, there is no reason for him to hide anything other than his plans. He will abuse his command seals as well. Rather than using them for their intended purpose, he will burn the mana held within them to empower his sacraments instead. He generally keeps the seals of servants he assumes will be troublesome later on, however.
    &Tab;As a Rider, he would gain the Loch Ness Monster as a Noble Phantasm. This creature is unique among all Beasts in that its level of Mystery has in fact risen over time.

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance: B
    A high level of Magic Resistance that can nullify spells of B rank and below, but cannot cope with the Holy Sacraments of the Church.

True Name Discernment: D
    During a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a difficult luck check is required.

God’s Resolution
    Privilege of the Ruler class. Grants two command seals for each servant participating in the Grail war. The command seals of others cannot be repurposed. Ruler views these with some curious nostalgia.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance: A
    A skill more commonly found in Archer classes. Supplements long-range aiming and increases dynamic vision. At this rank, the Servant is able to notice even the smallest details from a significant range and can predict certain future events.

Mixed Martial Arts: A
    The Bajiquan of China and the Ealaíona Comhrac of Ireland have been combined into a powerful fusion art that combines many of their strengths and nullifies a few of their weaknesses.

Saint: D+
    Skill that indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the abilities of saint are selected among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible". Columba’s reputation as a terrible person yet also as one of the three major saints of Ireland would normally result in a C rank in this skill. The addition of Kirei’s personality lowers it further. The + modifiers result from Ruler finding ways to empower the more modern Black Key sacrament for a unique and explosive fighting style.

Noble Phantasms

By This Shall Erin be Sanctified -- Crom Cruach II

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 100 m
    Maximum targets: Single Target

&Tab;The legacy of the greatest Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick. It is a Noble Phantasm shared by “those who came after,” and derived from one of the Saint’s major Noble Phantasms called “Crom Cruach.” Its appearance is of a three leaf clover tattooed onto the back of the bearer’s right hand while dormant. When active, the clover blossoms into a celtic cross and rings of ephemeral celtic knotwork will spin through and around the bearer’s wrist, upper arm, and shoulder. This Noble Phantasm becomes stronger the better one’s connection is to the ideals of Saint Patrick, which explains Saint Columba’s rank in it.
    &Tab;Crom Cruach II enables the bearer to mantle some of Saint Patrick’s miracles, such as the destruction of idols using a 1000 times magnified ethereal swipe of his crozier, creating nigh-impenetrable armor using pages of scripture, rewind time in a small localized area, and to turn serpent and dragon-aligned creatures, among other things.
    &Tab;Saint Columba’s Crom Cruach II is of a lower rank than other members of the 12 apostles of Ireland, but he makes up for it with a superior sense of cunning and greater base physical prowess than those of his peers. Saint Brigid does not possess this skill, as her own abilities stem from a different source and her level of mystery is equal to Saint Patrick’s.

Even thy Worthless Bloodshed is Sacred, for Death Itself is an act of Penance -- Cathach Colm Cille

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 5 km
    Maximum targets: 1000 targets

&Tab;Saint Columba is one of the Warrior Saints, though his veneration lies mostly in Ireland and Scotland. There, his name was invoked for superiority in combat and promises of victory. Cathach Colm Cille is a psalter, a normally holy book, that possesses about it a profane aura of bloodshed. The final step of its creation was a Sacrifice of over 3000 soldiers in the Battle of Cúl Dreimhne through an ancient Pictish ritual. This mixture of an unholy massacre and a clearly holy book has created a supportive item that bestows an effect equivalent to Mad Enhancement of C rank upon any who perceive it. This effect occurs before its true name is revealed and does not disappear afterwards.
    &Tab;When active, Cathach Colm Cille absolutely nullifies any damage the bearer takes for an hour’s time. Mana costs are also reduced to a tenth of the normal amount, and negative modifiers to physical parameters are completely ignored. Once the allotted time is up, the user will take all of the nullified damage at once. However, a willing scapegoat can be selected to bear the damage instead. “Willing” simply means accepting a pre-established oath and dripping blood onto the pages of the tome. If the soon-to-be scapegoat has no other options other than signing the oath, then that’s just unfortunate. This damage nullifying defense can be pierced through the use of Divinity skills.

Author's Notes
    The war Saint Columba started was actually over a copyright dispute, the first recorded one, I believe.

Also, this sheet (unlike my previous ones) is based off of the official Character Material pages

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Third Magic to me. Though you're right that the description doesn't really make it clear what its effects are.
    Yeah, it's someting like Third Magic. Basically, Metempsychosis is Zagreus' Divine Authority over the 'transmigration of the soul'. It allows him, for example, to postpone the return of the soul to the Root, to move a soul into another vessel, etc. Or something like that.

------

That's a nice St. Columba sheet. Though there's just 2 things bugging me.

-Why does he has a Clairvoyance skill?
    -Why does his 2nd NP classify as Anti-Army?