Page 680 of 680 FirstFirst ... 180580630670675678679680
Results 13,581 to 13,586 of 13586

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Same, there's a lot of old Sheets that I'm thinking of going back and re-writing them with the skill I have now.
    Yeah, my Virginia sheet really deserve a renovation.

The same can't be said with the others, however
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    W-woah, I made more mistakes than I thought……… I apologize for the inconvenience
    Last edited by King of Padoru; October 15th, 2018 at 10:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    No inconvenience and the effort was super duper appreciated! Given the volume of stuff it is perfectly natural for a small handful of things to slip through.

"She walks as if on heaven’s brink,
    Unscathed through life’s entangled maze."

A collection of silly little Saint Graph fragments

Caster of Blue Status Sheet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    W-woah, I made more mistakes than I thought……… I apologize for the inconvenience
    Dont mind that . in such a big work its not uncommon ,seriously
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 15th, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Couple of my posts missing from the list

St Sebastian
    Anna Ivanovna
    Nostradamus
    Marie Curie
    Charles VI
    Milady de Winter
    Isambard Kingdom Brunel

I think that's all of them?

Also my Assassin Arjuna sheet goes to the wrong link
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    so she’s ugly boring and bad truly a triple threat your fav could never

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of Sado

"Rider here! I am a youkai, but dont worry, at max i will prank you a little"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: chaotic/good
    Region: japan
    Height: 183cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Dislikes: foxes, hunters, money obsessed people
    Talent: borrowing and lending money, pranks
    Armaments: leafs, pipe, sandals
    Natural Enemy: Tamamo no mae, kuzonohana

stats

Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Riding(A): All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

personal skills

Shapeshift(A): Shapeshifting refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. For Rider, both appearance and personality can be copied exactly, to the point of being indistinguishable from the original. At this rank, a small handful of skill (if previously observed) can also be mimicked by the shapeshifter (No more than 3).

Divinity(C): the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Rider is worshiped as a deity by the people of Aikawa.

Golden rule(false)(B): Rider can use her powers to do stuff like make a rock look like is made of gold and other tricks like it, in fact she is famous for using leafs as money. The illusion disapers after a while.

Noble phantasm

Magic walls of the raccoon dog
    Tanuki no nurikabe

Rider's ability to summon magical living walls. These are the
    wall youkai
    Nurikabe
    , who are classified as semi-sentient familiars.
    Rider can use them to protect herself or others and to block the path of the enemy in case of a escape. However there is a limit to how much the walls can take and while there are no limit to how many rider can summon, bach one consume's a set amount of mana.

There are no foxes on this island
    Sado no daimyo

Rider's trump card and her favorite trick. It allows her to turn herself into an entire procession.
    Durring this noble phantasm duration, Rider stops being herself and turns into the "real daimyo and it's procession", trampling over everything on it's path. However, it does require a substantial amount of mana.
    It alto apears to have an advantage over other youkai, being the most effective against kitsune.

background

Rider's name is Danzaburou-mujina alto know as the Futatsuiwa Daimyoujin, one of the three great tanuki of japan.
    The supreme commander of the tanuki on Sado Island, most tales of Rider focus on her trickery of humans.she would create wall-like structures to block people's paths at night,fooled people with mirages, and sold leaves from trees by making them look as if they were made of gold.
    Her reputation was not all bad, however. As she was said to have often lent money to people struggling with financial troubles.

personality

Rider is a rare kind of youkai that actualy is friendly to humans. She has a nice, albeit a little mischiveos, personality and is extremely easy to work with so long as her master is a good person.
    She may pull pranks on people She is interested in. This is actualy a kind of affective gesture and a signal that things are going well. She is alto a bit of a spender and easily gives alway money to anyone who ask her.
    Rider does have a serious side however, and can get pretty angry at her enemies. She alto seems to have an animosity with foxes.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)