Page 646 of 646 FirstFirst ... 146546596636641644645646
Results 12,901 to 12,906 of 12906

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I know, this is probably my most shitpost-like sheet. Its whole concept is a huge stretch, and the NP is basically discount The Dynamics of an Asteroid/Breast Zero Erzsébet. Honestly, I don't even know why I did this.
    Nevertheless, it was very entertaining to read that Sheet in Stroheim's voice.

I too have been making a "Not a Nazi but became one as a Servant due to shenanigans" Sheet. It's progress got derailed since I've been working on a different Sheet for the contest, but now I can get back to it and hopefully it'll be as good as yours.
    "We do not know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are.
    That's what death is, don't you think?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Perhaps artstation? Pinterest is my go-to if something isn't on danbooru/pixiv, but it's not exactly good for source credit.
    Never heard of artstation, thank you I'll look into it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.

Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.
    King of Padoru told me a while ago he'd be compiling everything until page 700 (on the standard page formatting), so I wouldn't worry about it.

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Nevertheless, it was very entertaining to read that Sheet in Stroheim's voice.

I too have been making a "Not a Nazi but became one as a Servant due to shenanigans" Sheet. It's progress got derailed since I've been working on a different Sheet for the contest, but now I can get back to it and hopefully it'll be as good as yours.

I look forwards to see that sheet. And honestly, I don't think mine is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    King of Padoru told me a while ago he'd be compiling everything until page 700 (on the standard page formatting), so I wouldn't worry about it.
    I'm sure there won't be any problem with it, but is it fine if I post two 50-page compilations instead of one for 100 pages?

Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm sure there won't be any problem with it, but is it fine if I post two 50-page compilations instead of one for 100 pages?
    That would make sense, yeah. In fact, pretty sure that's normally how I do it.