Page 646 of 646 FirstFirst ... 146546596636641644645646
Results 12,901 to 12,906 of 12906

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

  1. #12901
    大泥棒 Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pelekane
    Posts
    3,433
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I know, this is probably my most shitpost-like sheet. Its whole concept is a huge stretch, and the NP is basically discount The Dynamics of an Asteroid/Breast Zero Erzsébet. Honestly, I don't even know why I did this.
    Nevertheless, it was very entertaining to read that Sheet in Stroheim's voice.

    I too have been making a "Not a Nazi but became one as a Servant due to shenanigans" Sheet. It's progress got derailed since I've been working on a different Sheet for the contest, but now I can get back to it and hopefully it'll be as good as yours.
    "We do not know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are.
    That's what death is, don't you think?"

  2. #12902
    吸血鬼 Vampire sherlock1110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    A cold, wet, place
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Perhaps artstation? Pinterest is my go-to if something isn't on danbooru/pixiv, but it's not exactly good for source credit.
    Never heard of artstation, thank you I'll look into it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

  3. #12903
    So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.

  4. #12904
    Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leones
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,853
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.
    King of Padoru told me a while ago he'd be compiling everything until page 700 (on the standard page formatting), so I wouldn't worry about it.

  5. #12905
    死徒 Dead Apostle King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    690
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Nevertheless, it was very entertaining to read that Sheet in Stroheim's voice.

    I too have been making a "Not a Nazi but became one as a Servant due to shenanigans" Sheet. It's progress got derailed since I've been working on a different Sheet for the contest, but now I can get back to it and hopefully it'll be as good as yours.

    I look forwards to see that sheet. And honestly, I don't think mine is quite good.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    King of Padoru told me a while ago he'd be compiling everything until page 700 (on the standard page formatting), so I wouldn't worry about it.
    I'm sure there won't be any problem with it, but is it fine if I post two 50-page compilations instead of one for 100 pages?

  6. #12906
    Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leones
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,853
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm sure there won't be any problem with it, but is it fine if I post two 50-page compilations instead of one for 100 pages?
    That would make sense, yeah. In fact, pretty sure that's normally how I do it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •