Page 773 of 858 FirstFirst ... 273673723763768771772773774775778783823 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Berserker

"Don't just follow orders, you're men, not machines! In your hearts you know what the right course of action is, the answer is sitting there waiting for you. Are you brave enough to look inside yourselves!?"

True Name: Hengest
    Epithet: "The Wandering Mercenary from Denmark"
    Origin: Legendary (5th Century)
    Hidden Attribute: Heaven
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Dislikes: Broken Promises, Winter
    Talents: Military Expeditions, Sailing
    Natural Enemy: The British

Parameters: (As Hengest)
    STR: (B) END: (B) AGI: (C) MGI: (D) LCK: (C) NP: (B)

Appearance:
    Hengest takes the form of a man around 35 years of age. At well over 6 feet, he towers over most ordinary men and has a defined, muscular build to boot which gives him a commanding air. He has a mess of wavy raven hair that is normally tied back so it doesn't interfere in battle. He also has a thick black beard and striking hazel eyes. Hengest wears a light layer of mail underneath a leather tunic, pants and boots - highlighting his status as a military leader and later king, since his men had to make due with just cloth for clothes.

For armaments, he carries his trusty Hildeleoma sword with him at all times - a magic sword passed down through the Skjöldung Royal family.

Character:
    Despite his size and thuggish looks, Hengest is a cold and collected military man. His no-nonsense stern attitude was feared, but his hard work ethic and intelligent command granted him a wealth of charisma and the eternal loyalty of his troops. While he might appear as extremely ruthless, he showed regretfulness and melancholy for his actions, particularly when he is forced to break his oaths. He holds his promise to serve his Master in particularly high regards and will do his upmost best to fight until the death to protect them.

Despite trying to present himself as an emotionless man, a great inner rage constantly burns within him. Hengest refers to this other half of himself as "Horsa", a mad warrior who only exists to enjoy the thrill of battle and is truly amoral. Hengest dislikes transforming into Horsa in front of his men and so normally opts to lead them as a general instead. No one is quite sure where Horsa originated from, but if Hengest had to guess he would speculate it has something to do with his ancestor Óðinn being rumoured to be an Old God of pagan times and was the source of the Berserker warriors. Even with his attempts at holding a serious demeanour, Hengest is not without his idiosyncrasies: he enjoys a great feast especially if alcohol is involved and is very fond of animals, often letting his guard down to play with them. Being summoned into the Berserker Class saddens him as he feels it represents the worst of his personality as well as preventing him from enjoying crossing blades with the other legendary heroes due to Mad Enhancement automatically activating when he enters combat.

His Wish upon the Holy Grail? To have quelled the blizzard that stopped him from arriving in time to save Prince Hnæf. He would sacrifice all the victories, wealth and fame he achieved later in life as it is worthless compared to saving a brother-in-arms who you let down.

Skills:

Class Skills

Divinity - (D)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As a mere descendant of the Germanic god - Óðinn, Hengest has this Skill at a low Rank.

Mad Enhancement - (B)
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. No one is quite sure why, but when Hengest personally takes to the battlefield he would transform into his alter-ego, "Horsa" the mad warrior and combat machine that lived only for fighting and would keep going until either he or the enemy was slain. Upon activation, "Horsa" receives a Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, however his ability to hold complex thoughts is lost.

Personal Skills

Giant Beast Slaying - (B)
    A Skill that denotes having abundant combat experience against giant enemy lifeforms. Hengest was famous for exterminating the Frisian Giants that were terrorising the Danish and then later when he was a mercenary under Vortigern he protected the British against various gigantic Phantasmal Beasts that roamed the land. As a result, Hengest gains a Plus Modifier to his physical Parameters when facing against an opponent that is "Large Class" or higher.

Military Tactics - (C)
    The tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. As a general in the Danish army under Prince Hnæf and later the leader of a band of wandering mercenaries that fought for Vortigern, Hengest has a wealth of experience in leading troops in a variety of environments and tactical situations. However, this Skill is completely sealed for the duration that Mad Enhancement is active in battle.

Violation of the Warrior Code - (A)
    Hengest's "Treachery of the Long Knives" Noble Phantasm reduced to a mere Skill in his Berserker Class. A man who trampled on his oaths of peace and loyalty again and again throughout his life. Hengest abandoned his honour as a military man and warrior in order to claim both vengeance and to protect his men. However, violence begets violence until he was trapped in an endless cycle of death. As a result, Hengest can negate enemy Skills that try to suppress his killing intent such as Charisma and Proof of Friendship. He also gains a boost to his chances of scoring a Critical hit against those of the Lawful Alignment.

Noble Phantasm:

Royal Road of Burning Light
    Hildeleoma

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Noble Phantasm Rank: B], [Maximum Range - 1-2 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets - 1~10]

A Holy Sword originally belonging to the Skjöldung royal family, Prince Hnæf used it last before it found its way into the hands of his right hand man - Hengest. Despite being an old heirloom, it is still a mighty sword that held up against even Giants before ultimately being shattered against the Dark Dragon that was Vortigern. However, its true strength lies within its mysterious power - it is said that when one worthy of being King wields it then the blade will glow with an Otherworldly light and majestic flames will come forth from each swing. The mad berserker Horsa is unworthy so either Hengest must be knocked out of Mad Enhancement by the enemy or else his Master will have to use a Command Spell to forcibly deactivate it. Once Hengest has regained his senses, he will have a brief window in which he can ignite Hildeleoma in flames in order to amplify its power and allow him to cut through defences that he couldn't before whilst also imparting a Burn status to the enemy. Once Mad Enhancement resumes, Hildeleoma turns back into a normal blade.

However, Hildeleoma should normally be a Noble Phantasm easily on the same level as Caladbolg and Excalibur. The thing holding it back is Hengest himself as despite being a warrior he is still a relatively normal man and so he cannot bring out the true potential of the sword, thus its heavy Rank Down. Had someone like Artoria been wielding it, she would be launching beams of burning light that would easily cut through mountains. This doesn't bother Hengest however, as he truly believes that a true warrior is measured by their skill in combat, not by how many beams they can fire.

Lore:
    A retainer for Prince Hnæf of the Danes, Hengest was a loyal warrior and general in Hnæf's army. The Danes were at war with the Frisian Giants and the final battle took place in Finnsburg - the stronghold of the Frisian leader Finn. The main Danish force led by the Prince had invaded it but were surrounded by Finn's forces. The battle lasted for five days before Prince Hnæf was tragically slain. Because the Long Winter was raging on, General Hengest arrived just too late to assist his lord. Things were at a heated stalemate and Finn decided that since neither side could leave Finnsburg because of the constant blizzard, a truce was the best solution as both sides had also incurred heavy loses. Finn even went as far as swearing an oath to Hengest that he and his men would be recompensed with land, treasure and feasts, plus if any of Finn's men caused trouble, they would be put to death. Hengest agreed and Prince Hnæf was laid to rest on a funeral pyre, afterwhich a feast was held to calm things down. During which a young boy and son of one of the fallen Danes - Hunlafing came up to Hengest and placed the Prince's sword "Hildeleoma" on the General's lap. Hengest immediately understood the significance of the action, his men felt that avenging the Prince was more important than land, treasure or even the possibility of the Danes being completely wiped out. Torn between his loyalties to his Prince and his promise of peace, Hengest stood up and walked to the centre of the room taking Hildeleoma with him. An oppressive silence swept over the banquet as Hengest closed his eyes. When he opened them again he was no longer Hengest, military general but rather "Horsa" - the mad berserker who immediately drew Hildeleoma and cut Finn in half. Conflict once again broke out as the Danes and Giants drew their swords in vengeance. But now that Horsa had been awakened, the Giants stood little chance as they were swiftly cut down one by one until only the Danes were left standing.

Despite avenging his lord, upon returning home the King blamed Hengest for letting the Prince be slain and so he was relieved of his position in the army. Dejected, Hengest left the country along with his most loyal followers to wander the world as a mercenary. Eventually they came across the British Isles which was in turmoil because of the death of Constantine III which ended Roman rule in Britain. They landed nearby on the small deserted Isle of Thanet and set up camp there as winter was coming. But to their surprise, the overlord of Britain - Vortigern had sent a messenger welcoming them to stay on the mainland. When they met in person, Vortigern explained that his new nation was under threat from all sides from Picts, Gaels and Phantasmal Beasts wandering the land and he needed a military force immediately to handle the threat. They agreed that Hengest and his men would become a militia under Vortigern in exchange for gaining the land of Kent, with Hengest being made a Vassal King under a sworn blood oath to the Overlord Vortigern.

And so the days past with Hengest and his men tirelessly fighting on behalf of the Overlord. However, despite the riches and food his mind was not at ease as he could sense the dark ambition within his new lord and how it would ultimately lead to the ruin of the both of them. Therefore he made a decision, he told his men to make sure to carry their long knives concealed at the upcoming banquet at Ægelesthrep, where all of Vortigern's chiefs will be there. During the banquet, Hengest had his beautiful daughter sit next to Vortigern and supply him with endless wine whilst seducing him. Upon Hengest's secret command, the Danes drew their long knives and started slaughtering the British Chiefs, until only Vortigern remained. However, Vortigern remained unmoved by the violence and when Hengest moved to strike him with his sword - Vortigern simply caught the blade between his fingers before tossing Hengist into the air. His body then started to warp and change, gaining scales and horns but still retaining its humanoid shape. "Hmm...too early to do a complete transformation eh? No matter, it'll still be enough to wipe out the curs who dared to bite the hand that fed them." Vortigern chuckled as he approached Hengest who ordered an immediate retreat of his men before closing his eyes. From the depths of his soul, roared Horsa who charged at the Dragon Overlord.

Three days later, a young man was walking through the remains of Ægelesthrep. He wandered amongst the ruins until he found something unexpected - Hengest's unconscious body lying half submerged in the nearby river. The youth pulled his body onto the shore before sitting down beside him and waited. When Hengest awoke he saw what initially looked like Vortigern staring down at him, but upon closer inspection he was much younger with shorter hair and teal coloured eyes. The young man explained that he had came looking for Vortigern after hearing about the battle between Hengest and him and how the clash of Dragon's Breath against Hildeleoma's burning light could be seen for miles, and then he spoke of what had transpired in the days since then. Hengest looked down at his sword which had most of its blade shattered in the final clash before sighing. The young man then sadly said he would have to take Hengest into custody to quell the activities of his men who are rampaging across Britain to avenge their seemingly dead leader. Hengest got to his feet and said: "I cannot do that boy. I swore to my men that I would die a soldier. I cannot become anything else, even if it means meeting a futile end by your blade here." The young man also rose and offered to lend Hengest a sword to replace Hildeleoma but Hengest shook his head and said: "This is more than just a sword, it is the reminder that my inaction lead to the death of my sworn brother. Even with the blade in half, the weight of my sins has not diminished in the least." The young man nodded and together they both walked into the shallow river, drawing their swords and taking to their stances. Hengest closed his eyes... but when he opened them he was surprised to find that Horsa did not respond. Had being tossed around by Vortigern damaged his brain, or maybe... Hengest started laughing.

"Heh, I guess it was always just me shouting at the world, using the shield of madness to hide my pain from my men. Hark! I am Hengest, disgraced military general and now puppet king, standing before you now. I challenge you boy!"
    "You'll find me no mere "boy". Son of the last Emperor, former leader of the Dragon squadron and future King of this island - "Uther Pendragon" is what they call me nowadays. Let's see who fate smiles upon today, come at me Hengest!"

That day metal rang out as it clashed and what was left of the ruins of Ægelesthrep were destroyed as the two warriors fought, and although Hengest lost his life that day, his legacy would continue as the vassal kingdom of Kent survived and even though it was absorbed into King Arthur's kingdom, the people who settled there intermingled with the natives and would become the "English" we know today.

Relationships:
    Arthur/Artoria Pendragon - "Child of Uther and slayer of the Dragon Overlord, come. Let me see if you are capable of standing up to your father's might."

Beowulf - "We have never met, and yet you recognised me immediately. My sword? Ah yes, it looks too similar to your Næġling. No wonder it gave away my identity."

Brynhildr - "How strange. You seem to have a similar air to me. Are you too related to Óðinn perhaps?"

Knights of the Round Table - "Hmph, so these are the greatest warriors of the next generation? I see that I'll have to beat some discipline and honour into you juvenile troublemakers."

Merlin - "You have my condolences. Had I survived I would have never ordered Uther's assassination from poisoning. A great warrior like him should only have died honourably in battle."

Valkyries - "What beautiful maidens. I could only hope that I be worthy of being carried off to Valhalla one day..."

Creator's Notes:
    Before anyone asks, yes I did combine the brothers Hengest and Horsa into one person. I basically didn't want to do the whole "dual Servants" ala Bonny/Mary, especially as Horsa is largely irrelevant compared to Hengest, so I used the idea to make Horsa a split personality instead in the vein of Wolfgang Grimmer from the brilliant manga - "Monster". Hengest's personality owes a lot to André Gide - one of the antagonists from Bungou Stray Dogs, what with his whole disgraced soldier looking for a battlefield to die on character.

I was super tempted to write the Lore section as a dialogue between Beowulf and Hrothgar, discussing the legend of Hengest in order to reflect the whole "story within a story" thing...but that would be way too much effort.

Unsuprisingly (though anachronistically), the Faceclaim is from the viking manga - "Vinland Saga".

As usual, all comments and criticisms are welcome~
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Aspasia: A really cool sheet. I've never heard of the theory identifying her with Socrates before (or really, heard of her at all) but it's really fascinating stuff. I also love how you interpreted the Socratic Dialogue for her NP. "Disproving gravity to make things float" is such a wonderfully silly concept, and it totally feels like the kind of thing Nasu might use.

Out of curiosity, how do you think Aspasia would get along with my own philosopher Servants, like Empedocles and Zeno?
    The theory of Aspasia being Socrates isn't actually a real theory, but simply something I came up with in the spur of the moment. I just used the Socratic problem as a basis for that theory, given the contents of said problem. In the end, it matched up rather nicely.
    Most likely Aspasia would get along with both Empedocles and Zeno well, given the former's focus on Love (a moral concept, and thus within her field of interest) for the former and the intriguing nature of the latter. Both are also predecessors to Aspasia/Socrates (in a way, at least), so that would probably give her additional good rapport with them.

Blog Entries
    Return of Chivalry
    Gerin sat in the ruins of the church and sighed. He had just cleared out the bandits that had taken over the town and needed to take some time to recover. The blood he had sucked from them was working its magic but still multiple stab wounds were tough to get rid of.

He heard the sound of somebody walking towards him and looked up. “Arcueid. I thought we had a deal? I don’t suck the blood of innocents and you put me at the bottom of your list of Dead Apostles to hunt.”

The true ancestor in white spoke softly. “I am not here to kill you. I was just asked to make an introduction. Here he is Roland, now I expect my payment.”

“Of course.” A young blond man stepped up. “Speak to Girart back at camp, he will tell you where Blackmore is.”

“Thank you.” Arcueid said and left.

Gerin looked at the man, at Roland. “What do you want? Are you with he church?”

Roland laughed. “No no I’m not with them don’t worry. As for what I want who wouldn’t want to meet with a knight of King Arthur.”

Gerin raised an eyebrow. “So you know about my past huh? Most people would dismiss it as nothing but lies or a folk tale.”

“My best friend rides a Hippogriff and went to the moon for me, I tend to believe most things.”

That interested Gerin. “A Hippogriff? The only people I have heard of who can ride one are-“

“Astolfo and Bradamante of the paladins. People are calling us the next knights of the round you know.”

Gerin scoffed. “As if anybody in this era could hold a candle to the knights. Those in my king’s court had ten; no a hundred times the honor and chivalry that any knight here could muster up.”

“You really think so Sir Gerin?”

“Of course.”

“Then I really do need you.”

“Need me?”

“Of course.” Roland said. “Like you said nobody nowadays can hold a candle to the chivalry that King Arthur’s knights had, nobody even knows ho the behaved themselves; except for you. I want the paladins to be a force for good, a symbol for the people for a better time. If you would teach us how a knight of the round truly acts then maybe the paladins can truly become as great as them. What do you say?” Roland reached his hand down towards Gerin.

He looked up at the hand, at the armored man with a golden hilted sword, and he reached up.

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name: Gerin
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: France Song of Roland

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C(A)
    AGI: A+
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Dislikes: Dishonor, Mordred
    Talent: Knightly Conduct
    Natural Enemy: Mordred
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Sword and Shield

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Presence Concealment
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Monstrous Strength
    A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is born from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast. Assassin is an existence closer to monster than human and given his advanced age as a Vampire it has raised this skill to one of the highest possible ranks.

Blood-Sucking
    The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. It is one of the powers of a vampire. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increase. Additionally, this may apply the detrimental status effect of Seduction (Confusion). It has a medium chance of being applied and affects both men and women. Those who were sucked are dead while still alive, and are fundamentally subordinate to the one who sucked them as they are turned into one's manservants through the sipping of their blood. Also, because this deed is not an attack but an act of affection, one cannot defend against it even with "a body that pushes aside all sorts of attack”.

Chivalric Duty
    A skill completely unbefitting of an assassin class servant. To be a knight one must follow the Chivalric Code, to do so is to give yourself great strength of spirit, and to refuse is to court disaster. In practical terms if Assassin is performing deeds that fit with his sense of honor his parameters will receive a rank up, if he is going against honor and performing cowardly actions he will receive a rank down. As mentioned above a skill that makes work as an assassin impossible.

Vampiric Physiology
    The body of a true Dead Apostle. With this ‘skill’ one is truly a vampire. Sunlight weakens them, although this weakness can be overcome, and they grow stronger with the moon. A nearly uncontrollable thirst for blood overcomes them and by drinking it they are restored. Not a conceptual skill like certain blood drinking servants but rather the truth of themselves even if the public did not know of them. It raises the servants theoretical endurance to A due to their regenerative power despite their body possibly being not as durable as the rank suggests.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

The Once And Always King
    Camelot Will Never Fall

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1

Camelot is here. The Court of King Arthur has come yet always been. Thus shall the age of chivalry never die and never be diminished. All who enter these hallowed halls must obey these rules of chivalry.

Fair Play
    Nobility
    Valor
    Honor
    Courtesy
    Equality

Those who fail to follow these orders will be stripped of their titles, land, and wealth for the King of Knights court is one of purity.

So explanation it’s a reality marble that turns the area into the court of King Arthur if Artoria had never fallen to Mordred. It is an idealized existence that was never true in life yet represents the nostalgic memories of Gerin. The more somebody in the court breaks the rules of chivalry the more they will have their parameters lowered and their skills removed the more they do so. Essentially a Noble Phantasm that prevails over evil and fails in the presence of good.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

The Battle of Camlann, the end of King Arthur’s court. It was the death of not only Artoria and Mordred but also the death of countless knights whose names will not be recorded in history. Among those was Gerin. A young man of no renown who lived in Camelot serving his king. He laid there on the battlefield dying, a sword through his chest and thought that would be the end; until he saw a figure standing over him with blood on his lips. That is when it went dark.

Nearly a century later the Ghoul familiar of the Dead Apostle Celicot finally devoured enough dead flesh to return its brain activity becoming a vampire. Gerin was lost. He found himself in a world where his king had been dead for so long none truly remembered his face, he had a nearly insatiable desire for blood, and was bound to the will of this maniac Celicot. He cut of Celicot’s head the next night and threw it in the fire.

Afterwards he had nothing. He wandered a land where chivalry was a dying concept and clung to any way to remind himself of the time he had lost. He began to wander through the land acting as a knight errant protecting villages from bandits and feeding on their blood to satiate his blood lust. He continued this behavior for almost two hundred years when he found himself in France. There he met a young man in charge of ten knights known as paladins. This man, Roland, offered to give him back his missing time and return to him a place where chivalry is the way of life.

What could he do but say yes.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Gerin can be quiet at times and contemplative. He tends to slink into the shadows of the room to observe what others do. However he will get very heated when talking about the knights of the round table or chivalry.

Among the paladins he was their scout getting behind enemy lines and observing their troop movements and relaying them back to the paladins making use of his natural talent in the shadows as a vampire. What he would refuse to do is assassinations and as a result he is very frustrated at his class. He would have tried to force himself into the Saber class but his code of honor required him to be grateful for what he had been given.

When planning out their assaults he and Olivier would be the ones come up with the method of attack and would be lead the majority of the paladins’ troops into battle.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    “Servent… Assassin. Gerin of the twelve paladins here to keep you safe. By my honor no harm will come to you.”

If you have summoned a knight of the round table
    “They are here! Just as radiant as when I last saw them!”

If you have summoned another paladin
    “Now this feels more like home.”

Bond 1:
    “… Thank you.”

Bond 2:
    “We weren’t done?”

Bond 3:
    “So you’re willing to take me this far?”

Bind 4:
    “You truly are a man of honor.”

Bond 5:
    “I think this is what it feels to be a knight of the round.”

Creator Notes:
    So there’s sir Gerin the vampiric member of the Twelve Paladins. That was based on the idea that he had been a part of Arthur’s court despite them and the paladins being separated by a couple hundred years. He was also claimed to be the original leader of the paladin’s before Roland but with the way I’m writing them Roland created them so instead I made him sort of co-second in command with Olivier. Next is Ruggerio and Marfisa, that’s right a double servant! Also I couldn't find a good faceclaim with it but Gerin has a red shield.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; July 3rd, 2019 at 04:22 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Mother of the Battlefield, Mary Seacole (version 2.0)

Mother of the Battlefield
    Archer Mary Seacole

Previous version here

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Healer, Rider
    True Name: Mary Seacole
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armament: Medical bag and supplies

Appearance: A mature, and beautiful, Creole black woman, dressed in a blue dress (one idea I had was that as her ascension level increases she looks younger and younger)

BioBio: Born to a free Jamaican Doctress, and a Scottish soldier, Mary Grant’s childhood was spent in her mother’s hotel. As a child, she adored her mother and often imitated her, taking care of her long ailing dolls. Time passes, and Mary moves to caring for animals, and eventually helped her mother to take care of humans, learning all her Jamaican medicine.

While she inherited her business sense, and nursing from her mother, Mary’s wanderlust was inherited from her father. She would travel to see relatives from his side of the family, traveling to London, and instantly falling in love with it. While no more than a visit to family, her skill at business would shine, as she returned home with pickled and preserved goods.

Later she would marry her husband, a white man, Edwin Seacole, and moved to Black River. They opened a provision store, which failed, and forced them to move back to her childhood home Blundell Hall. But things did not turn out well.

In the years 1843, Mary Seacole lost her home and family business, to fire, and though New Blundell Hall would soon take its place, yet more tragedy still awaited Seacole. In 1844, she lost both her husband and mother, leaving her in depression. For days she did not stir, stuck in grief, but those days soon ended. She composed herself, “Turned a bold front to fortune” and assumed management of New Blundell Hall. Absorbing herself in work, she became widely known and respected.

She soon moved to panama, helping her brother, and newly established hotel. Soon after, the area experienced an outbreak of Cholera, a disease Mary was already familiar with. Seacole helped all she could, never curing the disease, and becoming infected herself, yet her efforts helped many.

Both before and after this, the hotel was successful, and Seacole earned the praise from many, some of which, she didn’t appreciate. One man claimed she need only bleach her skin to make her acceptable in any company. She declined the offer and toasted to drank to the man and “To the general reformation of American manners.”

The Crimean War had begun and needed nurses, and so without a second thought Mary Seacole went forth to join as one. Her many attempts to do so initially bore no fruit, as none would take her. Mary, not one to let anything stand in her way, resolved to simply go to the Crimea using her own resources.

With the help of an old business partner of her late husband, she bought land near the battle field, and using refuse scrounged on the beach, built the British Hotel. Here soldier came for company, comfort, merriment and for all the tiny disorders and problems they were too embarrassed to talk about with any other.

The British Hotel brought joy, and a distraction from the crushing weight of the war and Mary herself showed all the soldier kindness and love. Soon she was referred to Mother by the men she cared for, and like any mother, she did all she could for them. Every day she could Mary Seacole would run to the battlefield, medical bag filled with salves, medicine, cakes, candies, and more, ready to ensure that her children were well taken care of.

She prospered all throughout the Crimean War, helped to save the lives of many, and gave loving comfort in last moments of others. Yet like all wars, it soon ended, and soon, Mary would face another failure, as she and her partner filled bankruptcy, ending the British Hotel.

Seacole returned to England, destitute and in poor health, yet all her kindness was soon to bear fruit. Count Gleichen a friend of Mary, began a fundraiser, and successfully brought her great fortune. Eventually she would settle back in Jamaica and live out the rest of her days.

While Mary was remembered by all those she helped, and she wrote of her life, she was nearly forgotten by history, but much like herself, her story persisted, despite all that laid against it. She would be recorded in the Throne of Heroes, as Mother Seacole, carrying with her all the love of those she cared for.
    (Personal suggestion look her up, I can’t do justice to her (and left out a lot)

Parameters

-Strength: E+++
    -Endurance: B+
    -Agility: E
    -Mana: D+
    -Luck: C
    -NP: A++

Class SkillsClass Skills:

Territory Creation B+++: Wherever Archer went in life, she made not only a home, but also a successful business normally earning her an A rank, however as none of these were ever permanent this is decreased to its current rank. Archer is able to easily create workshops and other such structures, and even something equivalent to a temple when given assistance by others.

Item Construction C: Archer had inherited from her mother many Jamaican medicine that was lost to history, though she also many facets of the traditional medicine of the time. She can create small salves and of such items, including some magical potions, she never knew was magic, until now.

Independent Action A++: The ability to act without the magical energy of a master, Archer always went where she pleased as she pleased finding ways to get around whatever obstacles were in her way, easily earning her this skill at EX rank. However though she overcame them, many obstacles laid in her path impeding her progress decreasing it to its current state.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Bravery B: Archer never let anything stop her in life, and never cared for whatever others said, but of course she is only human, and she has been scared before. This skill makes Archer resistant to mental manipulation, and impossible for her to willingly go against her morals.

Charisma A+: In life Archer had an infectious positivity and pride that made it all but impossible for anyone to keep from becoming her friend, in some way.

Double Summon A: This skill gives Archer access to her skills and abilities as a Caster class servant.

Dual Vessel (Healer) EX: A unique skill similar to double summon which gives access to the skills and abilities of one of a servants alternate classes, this skill alters a servants class to qualify for two classes at once. Archer's greatest fame came from her actions as a healer, easily earning her the capacity to be summoned as a Healer class servant. However as Healer has no innate combate use, except under very unique conditions, she instead has this skill within all alternate classes.

Golden Rule C: In addition to be a nurse (unofficially) Healer was also a business woman. Any business went into succeeded, but they also always failed by the end. Any of her basic monetary means are easily paid for, but anything beyond the basics will be difficult to handle.

Motherly A++: A skill given to servants known for their motherly nature, Healer was so kind and motherly, that even soldiers couldn’t help but to call her mother. This skill gives a servant all the stereotypical traits of a mother, such as cooking, cleaning, home remedies, and instincts about another’s personality, wither they were lying, and even the locations of others. Healer also produces an aura that causes those caught in it to have the same feelings towards her as they do their mothers.

Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms:

The British Hotel: My Home of Driftwood and Refuse B

This Noble Phantasm allows Mary to build a workshop out of even the refuse found littered about, easily making a home and place of work. The buildings created with this NP will end up becoming a perfect recreation of the British Hotel, though able to have further modification and will even be recognized as a place of business, allowing Mary, and anyone she leaves it to, able to legally order supplies, and earn money. If built on a Leyline it will continually provide Mana to all within so long as Mary is also within, even if her contract is broken.

Come Aid Me, My Children: My Kindness Which Bore Fruit A+

When added to the Throne of Heroes, Mary took with her all souls whom loved and cared for her. This NP allows her to summon them to help her, giving her the ability to attack with all the soldiers she has helped. In addition, it can also allow her to add new souls to it so long as they develop a deep emotional bound with Mary.

Mother of the Crimean: Giving Aid to My children A+++

A reality marble the perfectly recreates the Crimean War, allowing Mary to attack with all her forces. She also able to bring certain things out with the aid of those contained within, such as riffles and medical tents.

Interactions with othersInteractions with others:

Artoria Pendragon: "Hello your majesty, how may I be of serves to you?"

Artoria Pendragon (Lily): "Hello your majesty, how may I be of serves to you? (To herself) Oh my god, such a cute little princess."

Counter Guardian Shiro Emiya: "Oh my, you are so much like many of my children, in more ways than one. If ever you need comfort, I am happy to give it."

Counter Guardian Kiritsugu Emiya: "I can see it in your eyes. You've been hurt by those you loved. And worse yet, you have hurt those you loved. This may not give you comfort, but if they truly loved you, then they will forgive you."

Florence Nightingale: "Its nice to see you be more open with your passion, though I still wish you were a bit kinder."

Jack the Ripper: "(Close to tears) Oh, Oh you poor thing. Come here, let mommy hold you." (If this don't make sense look up fates verstion)

Tamamo No Mae: "Aw, to be a wife again."

Other Servants ReactionsOther Servants Reactions:

Artoria Pendragon: "(Blushing) I-I've never had a woman treat me like this. It's nice."

Artoria Pendragon (Lily): "Can I call you mommy."

Shiro Emiya: "I thank you for the gesture, but I would prefer not to burden you with my problems. (Blushing) That said I would like to spend time with you."

Kiritsugu Emiya: "I don't know what your talking about... (looks pained) P-please go away, my heart it..."

Florence Nightingale: "PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GETTING THE PATIENTS DRUNK!!! At least until they have finished recovering."

Jack/Nursery Rhyme: (Tears of joy in eyes) "MOMMY!!!"

Authors NotesAuthors Notes: Okay, so originally I had Mary in a fan class I created called Healer class, which you can find Here, but changed it to Archer and gave her that unique skill Duel Vessel. And if your questioning where Archer class came from, it’s because she has an army a riffle wielding soldier at her beck and call.

The skill Motherly, as already stated, basically gives a servant the stereotypical motherly traits. This includes the ability to comfort others, keeping their allies calm, an ability to just know (decent counter to Presence Concealment), increased strength when protecting children, and those with a familial bond. In addition, it can also allow for "Wife's Tales" to actually work, for example "Feed a Cold, starve a Fever" will actually cure such conditions.

At high enough levels it can give a servant a motherly aura. This aura will make anyone caught up in it to have the same feelings toward the servant, as they do with motherhood, making some unable to bring themselves to do hard to the servant, and others want to murder the hell out of them.

One unique aspect I thought of adding after the first time I uploaded this is to make Seacole a sort of Counter Guardian by proxy. Basically a few of the soldiers she helped became Counter Guardians, and since they are a part of her NP that makes her one by proxy. I don't have a clear concept for all of them, besides having one for each of the seven standard classes, but I do have the start for most of them.

DanillaDanilla: A woman who hid her gender to enlist in the army, for the sake of glory and being close to cannons (she really likes fire power, enough to make her a Berserker). Mary instantly knew Danilla was a woman once she saw her, but helped her keep the secret, even sewing a special bender to help contain Danilla's endowments. Danilla became a counter guardian to protect Mary from an attack by enemy forces, whom wanted to destroy the British moral.

H.P. WisemenH.P. Wisemen: A doctor during the Crimean war, he was one of the few whom respected Mary, and he even admired her somewhat. He became a counter guardian during an accident occurred near the medical tent he and Mary were in, resulting in both Mary and the soldiers they were caring for near death. H.P.'s contract with Alaya gave him the ability to use his origin, Truth. This gave him many abilities, but the most important one is the ability to see Magic Circuits, and with this he was able to heal everyone with them in the tent. (He is an Assassin class servant)

FredricFredric: Archer class counter guardian, he was drinking himself to death after loosing a friend in the war, but Mary told him to live in his friends place saving him from self destruction. He became a counter guardian to survive a fatal wound and do as Mary told him.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Seacole: You might've gone a little overboard with all the + modifiers and the sheer number of Skills.
    I might also note that Double Summon's description outright says it works for the Extra classes, Cavalry classes and some modern ones, so her having Archer seems a little odd. Granted, the wording of the Skill could be interpreted to mean that you just can't slap a Knight class on top of another class, whereas slapping one of the allowed classes on top of a Knight class is fair game.

Shiki-pon: I'll admit there are a lot of + modifiers, but I'm sure I had my reasons (I just can't remember them), as for the number of skills just look up Sitonai, she has just as many (exactly the same amount in fact). As for Double Summon, my interpretation is that it's suppose to give access to Extra class, and Cavalry class skills and abilities regardless of class (the interpretation that you seam to have never once crossed my mind). Also, I don't care that much about that particular rule, so even if yours is the right interpretation I'm not changing it because I do servant sheets for fun.

Mother of Programming, Ada Lovelace

Mother of Programming
    Caster, Ada Lovelace

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Brawler (Summer), Rider (Summer), Gambler, Ruler
    True Name: Ada Lovelace
    Alignment: Chaotic Balanced
    Armaments: Digital Code, Coffee Mug (She needs her cup a joe for those long nights of programming, and online gambling)

Wish for the Grail: Ada is mostly content with the world, what few things she would wish for she would prefer to do on her own. If she were to get a wish however, she would likely wish to have infinite funds to gamble with.
    Appearance: Average height woman, wearing a vest skirt combo reminiscent of a casino worker, with a black lab coat over it. Said black coat has pixelated versions of some of the more famous characters in fate such as Artoria and Emiya.
    BioBio: (to lazy to put it in there now, so here's a link to a biography) https://www.biography.com/scholar/ada-lovelace
    Parameters
    -Strength: E
    -Endurance: C
    -Agility: B
    -Mana: A+
    -Luck: C+ (E-~A++)
    -NP: A+

Class SkillsClass Skills: Territory Creation (Digital) A+: An altered form of Territory Creation which denotes a servant’s ability to create a “territory” with in a digital space. Because of her title as the “Mother of Programming” Caster has this skill at a high rank, though it cannot become higher due to not being able to fully implement her programming codes in life. At this rank Caster can create web pages and programs that act as spell capable of effecting the real world. She also can access the internet even without a computer (assuming there is a WIFI signal).

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Concentration C+: A skill denoting a servant’s ability to focus their efforts towards completing a task or goal. Caster had somewhat of a “Work Hard Play Hard” mentality in life often putting her all into a task, earning her this skill. However, her “Play Hard” mentality would often get in the way of her work, resulting in a massive down grad of this skill. For unknown reasons coffee seems to be able to improve the performance of this skill. At this rank Caster has improved intelligence and efficiency when focusing on a single task allowing her to do in minutes what would normally take hours.

Digitized Existence A++: A unique skill born of a servant’s ability to existence within the confines of a computer or the internet. Caster’s title as the “Mother of Programming” has given her this skill, at its current rank. At this rank Caster can enter and exit any computer or other electronic device, moreover she can also use the internet as a method travel. While within the internet Caster can use data and electricity as a substitute for Mana and enchant programs to use as spells.

Overload C: A unique skill given to servants whose bodies do not manifest as flesh and blood but as machinery or code, it allows Caster to increase her parameters in trade for damaging said body. At this rank Caster can improve her Noble Phantasm’s rank in trade for increasing her bodies temperature to potentially dangerous levels.

Programming EX: A skill denoting a servant’s ability to code and create computer programs. Having been from a time before computer’s she would normally have this skill at a low rank, if at all, however as the “Mother of Programming” Caster instead has the skill at its highest possible rank. In addition to giving Caster exceptional skills in programming this skill also allows her to imbue codes and programs with mana, effectively turning them into spells, as well as use them as a form of attack.

Firewall B: A unique skill resulting from Caster’s existence as a Digital Servant, it allows her to create a unique form of mage craft that turns digital data into a physical wall to protect herself or others. In addition to acting as a defensive measure it also acts a temporary territory improving Caster’s Mana generation while within the confines of the “Firewall.”

Gambler A: A skill denoting a servant’s aptitude towards gambling, it continually alters Caster’s Luck increasing or decreasing it for almost any reason. At this rank Caster’s Luck changes every time she performs a task which has an element of chance including any attack with a less low chance of success. Caster was famed for her gambling addiction, earning her this skill.

Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms: Hello World: Knowledge Brings About Evolution B++: An Anti-World Noble Phantasm which represents the transition from the Age of Man to the Age of the Computer. It allows Ada to “Reprogram” the world altering its laws to suit her needs. This allows Ada to use the abilities that would normally be restricted to areas with computers and/or Wi-Fi anywhere by treating the entire world as a computer. Most useful, against servants at least, is its ability to take advantage of the unique nature of servants to essential “Hack” them, temporarily de-ranking parameters and skills adding or taking them away, or even altering a servant’s class. However, like an anti-virus program or a firewall, the servant can use its skills and parameters to resist this effect.

Notes of Ada Lovelace: Code of My Life EX: The programming knowledge Ada left for future generation to use in the advancement of computer science. It is manifested as a physical object, book like manuscript, which can be used by anyone so long as Ada remains manifested in the world. It allows one to use programs and computer code in a similar manner to magecraft even if they do not know any magecraft, so long as they have the necessary mana to produce the desired effect. In addition, it can be used to essentially re-summon Ada by simply following the guide within to create a Digital Servant Ada and infusing the mana into the code. Ada also claims this can be done with other servants but requires her figuring out that servants “Program” to do so.

InteractionsInteractions:

Summon Line: “Ada Lovelace expert programmer at your service. If you’ve any video games you wish to play call me, and I’m sure I can make it for you. Especially if it’s a gambling game.”

Charles Babbage: “Hey there old boy it’s been awhile I love what you’ve done with yourself; Steampunk I think they call it. OH, do you know of any good casinos around here.”

Nikola Tesla/Thomas Edison: “AC DC, who cares about such things? Electricity is electricity and its purpose is to power my computer, so I can play poker.”

Henry Jekyll: “I see so you thought that by separating peoples good from their evil to try and improve them. I can understand your perspective, but those evils can have a positive effect, after all one of my main reasons for going into computer science was to eventually create a better method of gambling.”

Mary Seacole: “Hey you good at gambling? You must be to be able to have any kind of successful business.”

Amadeus Mozart: “You seam like the type of man who could bring out the worst in a girl like me. How about we test this hypothesis of mine.”

Any Moon Cancer: “I’m not sure how I feel about working with what is basically a virus.”

BB: “So you made new servants by fusing together the data of gods, with a piece of yourself? Now that sounds like fun, mind if I try it?”

King Protea: “Let’s see, if I give your body a special program that forces it to play by the rules of earth, maybe that can curb your growth in digital space. Just let me get some coffee and I’ll get to work on that.”

Passionlip: “Interchangeable hands, breast size adjuster, extra skin and hair color options. Any other features you’d like me to add?” All Saber Face’s/All Elizabeth’s: “How lazy does the universe have to be that it just copy and pastes the same people with minor differences?”

Ganesha: “Don’t let society tell you its wrong to have a bit of a belly. EMBRACE THE PUDGE!!! By the way, want to play a new video game I made?”

Others Interactions with herOthers Interaction with her:

Charles Babbage: Laughs “Work hard play hard, you never change Ada. Sorry but I’ll not be taking you to any casinos can’t have you draining all of Chaldea’s funds.” Laughs

Nikola Tesla: “How dare you insult the glory of AC.”

Thomas Edison: “How dare you insult the glory of DC.”

Mary Seacole: “Well I suppose you could call business a gamble, but in all honesty, I wouldn’t call myself a good gambler even considering that. But that does give me an idea, perhaps adding some tables to the hotel will drum up business.”

Mysterious Heroine X: “Wait, are you one of those A.D.A. A.I.’s I’ve heard about? I thought those were discontinued after that defect caused them to gamble away all their crew’s money away?”

Authors notes: Not much to say except, funny story, I did this mostly to have a launching off point to create an Ada Lovelace Summer servant.
    Last edited by DracoFay; July 7th, 2019 at 12:57 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saber of Honnōji

"don't worry my lord, I will follow you into the flames of hell if necessary"

Class: Saber
    Alignment: True neutral
    Region: japan
    Height: 123cm
    Weight: 26kg
    Dislikes: traitors, defamation, cowards
    Talent: appeasing his lord
    Armaments: sword
    Natural Enemy: mitsuhide akechi

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: B
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding(B): Vehicles and horses can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

personal skills

Rosy-cheeked Adonis(A): the disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a high rank Magic Resistance Skill is possible.

Affection of the demon king(A): the affection of Saber's Daimyo, who was consecrated as a demon lord. It grants him protection against curses and fire, and a slight boost against divine Servants.

Instinct(devotion)(A): A special type of instincts not to specifically used for battle, but to serve his master.
    Saber is capable of anticipating his Master's orders and acting upon them in best way possible before the order is even spoken.

Noble phantasm

Deloved treasure of my beautiful lord
    Fudou Yukimitsu

A
    short sword
    tantō
    25,4 cm long, its name, "Fudou", refers to the Fudou Myouou of Japanese Buddhism, whose name, together with his followers, was carved into the blade of the short sword. One of the most beloved treasures of the Daimyo Oda Nobunaga, yet he presented it to Saber.
    By praying it's name, Saber can call upon his conection to his lord and summon the flames of Honnōji, set ablaze by Saber itself at his Lord's command, to engulf the blade and destroy his enemy with one slash.
    While usualy the flames of Honnōji would mark the end of Saber's life , the demon king's desire for him to live bleeds though the fire and stops any harm he would recive from it.

Background

Saber's identity is that of Mori Ranmaru, birth name Mori Narutoshi. Saber was a page under Oda Nobunaga until their deaths in the Honnoji Incident. He was a young 17 at his death, and was allegedly Nobunaga’s favorite retainer.
    Saber was introduced to Nobunaga at the age of 6. Some accounts claim that Nobunaga was so taken by his beauty that she leaned over to another servant of her and said, “I want him.”
    Saber then entered Nobunaga’s service after being gifted to said Lord by his father. He quickly became recognized as a hard and skilled worker, and he became Nobunaga’s most trusted page.

It is said that only two people could calm Nobunaga down when she went through a fit of rage, and Ranmaru was definitely one of them (the other being Hideyoshi). The young page knew how long it took for his lord to cool off; and he was skilled in soothing his lord with gentle words and charm.
    Ranmaru is also recognized for the ability to read Nobunaga’s mind. Nobunaga would often make spur of the moment decisions, like going horse riding, and would be greeted by Ranmaru holding her horse before the former had even voiced his desire.

there is a story of Nobunaga’s favorite blade. The blade had flower decorations, and Nobunaga often played a game where she asked people to guess the amount. Each person would guess incorrectly when asked, but Saber never participated. When Nobunaga asked why, Saber admitted to counting the flowers once, so he believed it would be unfair if he played along. Nobunaga was so taken by his honesty that she awarded the sword to Ranmaru and praised him.

Saber was the person to awaken Nobunaga and warn her of the coming danger. Nobunaga, realizing that her end was near, asked Saber how old he was. When he replied with his young age, Nobunaga bitterly admitted that she was sorry she would not live to see him become a man. She later asked Saber to secure the door and to not let anyone enter with the words, “Ran-don’t let them in!”
    Once the door was secured, Nobunaga ordered Saber to assist her in ritualistic suicide (Seppuku) and afterwords made him promise that he would escape from Mitsuhide and live a long life. Saber promised to do so and helped Nobunaga die.
    After his Lord’s death however, Saber ended up breaking his promise of living and committed Seppuku as well in order to remain loyal to his master.

personality

With a optimistic vision and bright smile, Saber has a light that affect those around him, making their days better. His starry-eyed disposition allows him to have great relationship with almost any kind of master. Loyal to a fault, he goes above and beyond to fulfill his Master wishes. He will however, refuse any order that places his lord in danger even if it is a direct command. This is due to the guilt Saber feels, as he believes he failed his duties during his life.
    Encountering any incarnation of Nobunaga will result in Saber's breaking down and asking for forgiveness while crying even if Nobu doesn't blame him for anything, meeting Hideyoshi would show a surprising sense of (friendly) rivalry in both of them. Meeting with Akechi would only end up with one of them dead.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Berserker of Champagne

"Grrrr..."

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/neutral
    Region: France
    Height: 130cm
    Weight: 22kg
    Dislikes: loud noises, blinding lights, mean people
    Talent: Surving
    Armaments: a bone
    Natural Enemy: hunters

stats

Str: E~A
    End: E~A
    Agi: E~A
    Mna: E~A
    Lck: B

Skills

class skills

Madness enhancement(E~A): Rank-Up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer speak or think properly. Berserker act like an animal, but has the potential to learn human things and become more civilized, leading to a rank drop

personal skills

Animal dialogue(C): communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words". Even then, maybe because Berserker's mental structure is close to animals, they might get into a mutual understanding.

Survivalist mentality(A): A skill of those who had to survive in the wild by themselves. It acts like a mixture of instinct(C), independent action(B), battle continuation(D), and pressence concealment(C).

Human inside(B): a skill that represents Berserker's eventual integration into society. In exchange for slowly dropping the ranks of her other skills, she can learn new skills that are born from human nature, like eye for art, riding, item creation and others.

Noble phantasm

The Wild Girl of Champagne
    Jeune fille sauvage

Instantly activated on the moment Berserker is summoned, this Noble phantasm marks her as someone who does not have her humanity and is instead closer in nature to a phantasmal beast. It boosts her most stats and Mad enhancement rank to inhuman levels, making her unstoppable and uncontrollable.
    However, the more interactions she has with other humans and the modern world, the more the rank of this Noble phantasm will fall. Until she is left with bottom stats but fully "human".
    By spending magical energy on the level of a command seal the Master can force a "reversion", bring her back to the state of when she was initially summon. This will erase any experiences she has had during this time and may even cause her to become permanently stuck on this form.

Background

Marie-Angélique Memmie Le Blanc, was a famous feral child of the 18th century in France who was known as The Wild Girl of Champagne, The Maid of Châlons, or The Wild Child of Songy.
    Berserker survived for ten years living wild in the forests of France, between the ages of nine and 19, before she was captured by villagers in Songy in Champagne in September 1731. She is notable for being one of the few so called "feral childrem" that manage to reintegrate into society, picking up writing and reading quite easily and eventually even becoming a nun. She died in Paris in 1775, aged 63, after a good long life.

personality

Acting as an wild animal when first summoned, Berserker is starts off being very careful and distrustful of anyone, but will naturally stay around her Master on that fact that she can feel the conection between them. She can be made to open herself with kind gestures and time, and seems to respond better to womans, but the kind of personality she will develop ultimately depends on the kind of people she interact with, meaning two Berserkers in different invocations can end up becoming totally different persons.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Time for my catchphrase: any opinions on my last sheets before i post the next?

Fate / White Memoria

I'm not usually one to complain about powerlevels, but Berserker Wild Child seems to have a little too much going for her. I should point out she's also extremely similar to a sheet I'm currently working on so I'm not trying to bash it in a backhanded way before I post mine, but potentially Hercules-level parameters is immediately off putting.. Survivalist Mentality could also be trimmed down, I think, but I'm not a personal fan of composite skills.
    I'll let someone else tackle Saber of Hannouji, not very well versed in Japanese history.

Blog Entries

Avenger of Chicago

"So Master, wanna see something burn?"

Class: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic/evil
    Region: america
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Dislikes: humanity, injust accusations, water
    Talent: creating fires
    Armaments: revolver, granades
    Natural Enemy: firefighters

stats

Str: A
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Avenger(A): a skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. Negative emotions towards her immediately turn into her strength.

oblivion correction(B): People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyondone's memory is strengthened.

Self-replenishment(mana)(A): Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a great amount of magical energy every turn

personal skills

Innocent monster(B): attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. Avenger's rank should not be that high, but the skill is bosted by the hundreds of souls inside her. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed.

Mana burst (flames)(A):Can infuse flames into weapons or herself. These flames can increase the destructive power of her attacks, provide a defense, or propel her through the air. Constantly active, all she has to do is hold something and it will receive it's effects.

Hollow Lament of the Falsely Living(A): is a Skill where the Servant is capable of emitting an immense scream, temporarily robbing enemies and allies alike of their ability to think and respond; those who do not expect it or are incapable of the mental resilience to withstand it may temporarily lose their ability to breathe.

Noble phantasm

The city's scapegoat
    Mrs. O'Leary's cow

Avenger's first Noble phantasm, a giant flaming bovine given shape by the misdirected anger of the hundreds of souls inside her her spirit core.
    It's reasonably powerful phantasmal beast the size of a bus, created to march around and destroy everything in it's path. It is powerful enough to level a building in seconds and, like a fire, it is capable of using the things that it burns to become stronger.
    Because she lacks the proper skill, Avenger cannot ride in it, and in fact she seems to had a hard time maintaining control over it most of the time.

The city's hellfire
    Great Chicago fire

Avenger's second Noble phantasm, a Noble phantasm recreating the horrible fire that destroyed a big portion of the city of Chicago in 19th century, and for what Avenger was blamed until her death.
    Those inside take constant damage from the heat. The air is filled with a smoke that slowly poison, the wind is strong and the labyrinth-like streets make it difficult to get any bearings of where you are or from where did you come. The flames also have "civilization destroying" capabilities, meaning that Heroic Spirits and Noble phantasm that hold concepts born from civilization will be affected harder and faster than normal.

Background

Avenger's name is Catherine "Cate" O'Leary, while by it self she should not be able to be summoned as a Servant, or at least be a very weak one, her power is bosted by the more then 300 soul lost in fire that she took into her Saint graph.

On the evening of October 8, 1871, a fire consumed the O'Leary family's barn at 137 DeKoven Street. Due to a high wind and dry conditions, it spread to burn a large percentage of the city, an event known as the Great Chicago Fire.

After the Great Fire, Chicago Tribune reporter Michael Ahern published a claim that the fire had started when a cow kicked over a lantern while it was being milked. The owner was not named, but Avenger was soon identified, since the fire had begun in her family's barn. Illustrations and caricatures soon appeared depicting her with her cow. The idea captured the popular imagination and is still widely circulated even today. However, in 1893 Ahern finally admitted he had made the story up.

Anti-Irish attitudes at the time encouraged making scapegoats of the O'Leary family. It was soon claimed that the alleged accident happened because she was drunk, or that she had hidden the evidence of her guilt. Neighbors were reported to have claimed that they saw broken glass from the lamp, though these "reports" were all unverified. One man claimed he had found the damaged lamp, but it had been stolen by another Irishman to protect the O'Learys.

Avenger spent the rest of her life in the public eye, and she was constantly blamed for starting the fire. Overcome with much sadness and regret, she died heartbroken on July 3, 1895 of acute pneumonia.

personality

Avenger's personality is very diferent from when she was alive, the cry for revenge of the hundreds of tortured soul inside her head has warped her mind and left her with a desire to burn all who wrong her.
    She has a bitter outlook that only those blamed for crimes they didn't commit, always believing that everyone is against her.
    However, when faced with someone who really believes in her innocence, cracks on her barrier starts to show, and her attitude starts to look more like an act then genuine hatred.

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lovelace: As someone who also made a sheet of her, I'm compelled to give some feedback. The idea is cool, but the number of skills is excessive. I think she could do fine without Gambler (making her Luck stat have a fixed value), Firewall, and most likelyOverload. As for the NPs, the first one could be changed to a sort of Reality Marble similar to Babbage's, and the second one's resummoning should be removed. This sheet could have worked much better in a Moon Cell scenario, honestly.

Ranmaru: Got influenced by the Gudaguda event? . No wonder Nobbu wanted him so much, he's a pure boy.

Wild Child: I have to agree with Bugs, she's way too strong. I suggest using Animalistic Logic instead of Survivalist Mentality, but that's personal choice.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As someone who's done both a Ranmaru and a feral child sheet I feel like any criticism would be seen as injudicious on my part
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    You got me curious, got any links?

Fate / White Memoria

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "(Uhhhh, OK... be confident. You can do this...) Ahem. Art thou my Master? I shalt bring thee victory, forsooth! I mean. Um. I am your Servant. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Saber
    Ranmaru Mori

Alignment: Neutral Good
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MAG: D
    LUCK: E

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C):
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. As Saber himself has a negligible resistance to magic, the effectiveness of this Skill is pathetically low, even by the normal standards of the Saber class. However, his Noble Phantasm, when activated, provides a massive boost to his Magic Resistance.

Riding (C): A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Because he does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, he receives a low rank in this Skill for a Saber.

Personal Skills

Analysis (A+): The ability to observe and analyse weapons. At this rank, it essentially becomes akin to casting a Scan spell from an RPG on the weapon in question. Name, abilities, and any potential flaws and weakpoints become revealed with a quick, but focused study (though Saber claims he needs but one glance, this is not true). Obviously a priceless ability when facing enemy Servants, and a useful tool for uncovering their identity. Saber specializes in identifying swords, especially Japanese swords, and needs longer to analyse weapon types he is less familiar with, though more renowned weapons such as Durandal or Gae Bolg are exceptions.

Guardian of the Threshold (B): A skill for defensive fighting. During defensive battles, parameters receive a rank-up. Differing from the Pride of the Rearguards, which scales with the situation, this skill gives a flat boost no matter the situation. As such it is more suited to one-on-one duels than fighting an army by oneself. Saber can only activate his second Noble Phantasm if this skill is in effect.

Charming Youth (B): The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. Alongside his natural good looks, Saber’s sincere but childish and clumsy personality acts as a further charm point. Because he is seemingly unaware of the effects he has on others, this skill is mostly activated subconsciously.

Noble Phantasms

Fudo Yukimitsu
    Benevolence of Acala

Anti-Unit, A: The treasured sword of Oda Nobunaga, which she gifted to her page as part of a trial. Nobunaga held a contest with her pages for Fudo Yukimitsu by challenging them to guess the precise number of indentions on the blade's scabbard. Out of all the pages, Ranmaru was the one who guessed correctly based on his sharp observations, and was gifted with the sword as a result. With an image of Acala carved into the blade and carrying his name, by clasping the handle tightly, aiming the blade at the earth, and by invoking him, the blade become an echo of Acala’s blade, charged with karura’s fire and Vajra’s lightning. Ranmaru then unleashes a flurry of sword strikes that is “guaranteed to send you to Nirvana”. So he says.

Honnoji no Mon
    As the Petals of the Burning Orchid Fall

Barrier, B:
    The act which committed Ranmaru Mori to the pages of history, the burning of the Honnou Temple and the protection of the room where his master prepared to take her life, even as the temple collapsed around them. It represents Ranmaru’s desire to protect those he serves no matter the cost, and his defiance in the face of certain death. Striking a defensive pose, the invocation of this Noble Phantasm calls forth a barrier surrounding the person or object he wishes to protect, at the entrance to which stands Ranmaru, wreathed in fire. The only way through the barrier is to slay Ranmaru, but as he is fully prepared to die for his cause, his parameters rise, if only briefly, to absurd levels. Such force will cause him to burn away to nothing after the battle is complete, but he doesn’t care so long as his protectee is safe.

Lore
    Dislikes: Betrayal
    Talents: Making tea, making sweets
    Natural Enemy: Akechi Mitsuhide

Oda Nobunaga’s head page and bodyguard famed for his close (and in some stories, romantic) relationship with his mistress, famed for his supposed good looks and for dying with Nobunaga during the Honnoji incident as a display of loyalty, but not before burning the temple down so her body could never be claimed. Also famed for his youth, when he died he was 19 years old.

His deepest wish is to become someone that his master can rely upon no matter the circumstances. All he has is dedicated to become the perfect servant, to be his master’s sword and shield. As a side-effect, however, he is somewhat fussy, since he believes that if any aspect of his master’s appearance is less than perfect, he has failed. He has become something of a nag as a result. His true personality, though, is reflective of his true age; he is needy, desperately craves praise, and is somewhat selfish. He has a habit of unconsciously letting his inner self slip out as he works, like singing silly songs, or falling asleep on a newly-made bed. In animal metaphors, though he acts like a stern and loyal hound, he is actually a tame housecat.

Relationships

Nobunaga: "Lord Nobunaga! Fighting on the same side as Lord Nobunaga again! Aaah, I'm so happy, Master..."

Nagayoshi: "Elder brother... If I were as strong as him, maybe at that place. Ah, never mind my rambling, Master. Please take good care of my brother.,He's a good person really, but his personality is kind of troublesome... Still, it would be nice if he could pat my head..."

Chacha: "Lady Oichi's daughter is still a child? I thought she'd have gotten older after I passed..."

Devil King Nobunaga: "Uwaaaah! Who's this Lord Nobunaga? Her presence is stiflingly hot, it's like standing before the sun. It just goes to show how amazing Lord Nobunaga is! If it's for her sake, I'll take on the entire world."

Note: If, in the circumstances, he ends up fighting on the same side as any version of Oda Nobunaga, he will be excited beyond words, though he’ll try not to show it. On the other hand, she would be a difficult opponent for him to fight against. Though he’d profess undying obedience, to fight against the person he once cared about more than anything in the world would cause him such stress that it could possibly physically distort his Saint Graph.

- - - Updated - - -

reposting from the contest thread
    Last edited by asterism42; July 8th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Ok, i can't think of a way to make Memmie's NP work without having her start so high, i think it would undermine the point of her getting weaker, make it less impacting.

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's basically a reverse From Hell, right? Instead of having to interact to get weaker, make her power be directly affected by the population density. Since HGW battles take place mostly in urban areas, she'll be quite weak most of times

Blog Entries
    Maybe if I remake her someday. I guess since nobody said anything, there is nothing egregiously wrong with Avenger.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Caster Virtuoso

"Nice to meet you Master, I am Caster. Don't be scared, I am just a Violinist"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic/good
    Region: italy
    Height: 186cm
    Weight: 67kg
    Dislikes: rumors, rude people, demons
    Talent: playing music
    Armaments: his violin
    Natural Enemy: priests, blindly religious people

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Territory creation(B): Creation of a "Workshop" territory that is advantageous to himself as a magus.
    In Caster's case, the territory possesses the shape of a "concert stage".

Item Construction(N/A): This skill was sealed in exchange for his Item Destruction skill.

personal skills

Eye for Art (B): If a Servant has any connection to art, there is a chance that Caster will guess its identity, skills or Noble Phantasm.

Protection from the music devil(false)(EX): there are several legends of how Caster obtained his music prowess by making a deal with the devil, but Caster atteined his Great skill by himself. He can distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful performance. Futhermore, he gain plus modifiers when using or against Music based magecraft.

Item Destruction(B): Caster was famous for extracting so much of his instruments that they would crumble by the end of his performances. This skill allows him push any item he uses beyond they natural capabilities, giving them two extra ranks until the end of his utilization, after which they promptly break.

Noble phantasm

The devil's violinist
    Il violinista del diavolo

The sublimation of Caster's legend in a song. Although he never made a pact with the devil, he nonetheless ended up using that rumor to his favor, dressing in black, playing while the lights where off and other things.
    When this Noble phantasm is activated, it causes everyone who hears Caster plays to see him as someone Superhuman, invoking feelings of fear, attraction, reverance and sometimes all of those. This effects will stay a long time even after Caster stops playing, with the duration varying based on the metal fortitude of the target, from some hours to several weeks.

Background

Niccolò Paganini was an Italian violinist, violist, guitarist, and composer. He was the most celebrated violin virtuoso of his time, and left his mark as one of the pillars of modern violin technique. His 24 Caprices for Solo Violin Op. 1 are among the best known of his compositions, and have served as an inspiration for many prominent composers.
    Though some of the techniques frequently employed by Paganini were already present, most accomplished violinists of the time focused on intonation and bowing techniques. Although the role of the violin in music drastically changed through this period, progress in violin technique was steady but slow. Techniques requiring agility of the fingers and the bow were still considered unorthodox and discouraged by the established community of violinists.
    Another aspect of Paganini's violin techniques concerned his flexibility. He had exceptionally long fingers and was capable of playing three octaves across four strings in a hand span, an extraordinary feat even by today's standards. His seemingly unnatural ability may have been a result of Marfan syndrome.
    Caster’s virtuosity, appearance and bearing had some believing his skill could only come after he had made a pact with the Devil. reports of Paganini doppelgangers, either sitting with his audiences or hovering by his side during a performance (sometimes with the addition of horns, hooves, tail and red clothes) became common. By one dubious report, the Devil even once caused lightning to strike the free end of Paganini’s bow during a performance.

personality

Despite his somber looks, Caster is a very cheerful person. He is charismatic, a natural womanizer and very friendly to those who approach him without any prejudice. He really doesn't like when people associate him with demons. He recived a good religious education from his mother and would never make a pact of any kind, and he definitely doesn't like how his talent was attributed to some demonic influence, but he isn't shy of using this associations when it benefits him.

Fate / White Memoria