Page 463 of 858 FirstFirst ... 363413453458461462463464465468473513563 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Sure

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not like the gods haven't done this before, Quetzalcoatl was originally a male deity before FGO

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    except in kobayashi's dragon maid, and several other medias
    actualy, why dos quetzacoalt is female in so many things ?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Something something Venus Deity something

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Connection to Venus, Venus is Goddess of Beauty, Anyone associated automatically becomes female in anime land.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    does king arthur is connected to venus ?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    no, blame Takeuchi

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    The word Saberface is connected to Venus.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nah, it's Takeuchi's Reality Marble:
    Unlimited King of Knights
    Infinite Creation of Sabers

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Caster, Daniel, or if you would perfer, Belteshazzar, but you can call me whatever you like, except danny, that just sounds wrong.
    Faceclaim

credit goes to the artist
    https://twitter.com/aomeeso

True Name: Daniel, Given the Babylonian name of Belteshazzar.
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Talents: Interpreting dreams and events
    H/W:/ 178cm/57kg
    Armament: A staff
    Wish: For god to reign Over man
    Natural Enemy: Nebuchadnezzar, Belshazzar
    Origin: Bible, old testament

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: E
    MNA: A+
    LCK: B

Lore
    A Legendary Interpreter described in the old testament as the man who was chosen to interpret the dreams of Nebuchadnezzar, king of babylon, as the court mages failed to do so. with his divine Wisdom, Daniel was able to interpret the two dreams of Nebuchadnezzar and the event that happened to his son, belshazzar.

First, He interpreted a dream where nebuchadnezzar saw four statues destroyed by a heavenly stone.
    This was interpreted as Four kingdoms, of which first was babylon, getting destroyed and being replaced by the kingdom of god

Second, he interpreted a dream where a great tree that sheltered the earth existed, and a divine figure proclaiming to destroy the tree, this was interpreted as concerning the soverignity of god over the kings of men.

and lastly,

The Divine words mysteriosly appearing on the wall as the king's son belshazzar drank from a cup from a jewish temple, which were interpreted as the kingdom of babylon falling to persians and the medes, which happened because belshazzar unlike nebuchadnezzar has not accepted the sovereignity of the god daniel belives in. the kingdom feel to the Darius the mede who appointed daniel for a high offical job.

then he expirenced the four apocalyptic visions, which told of great calamities that would hit earth,

a truly powerful mage, perhaps challenging even the grand caster himself, with his ability to predict future.

Class Skills
    Item Constrution: C
    He can make Basic items used for interpreting, but cannot create anything more complex

Territory Creation: B

it becomes possible for caster to create a workshop.

Personal Skills
    Interpretation: EX
    A skill simmilar to revelation. Caster was able to use the voice of god to interpret many dreams and events, however. he only used them to interpret events and cannot use it on his own body. it allows him to predict future through observing events taking place around him, as well as his master's dreams.'

Divine Interference: B

A skill given to those whose life was influence by a god or gods, but not to the point of one becoming a Foreigner. A miracle will happen three times a day. additionaly the skill gives ability to defend against anyone calling himself or herself an avatar of outer god.

Divine Protection: B
    A form of the divine protection that gives its user strenght needed to defeat beasts unaided, in casters case it takes the form of an steel mind and unshakable spirit to be able to withstand any harsh situation thrown at him. as well as divine wisdom to be able to interpret dreams

Noble Phantasms
    First Dream Interpeted
    Four Statues Destroyed, Kingdom of God cometh.
    (A) (Anti-Army/Anti-Unit)

The interpetation of Nebuchadnezzar's First dream, where the four statues represented four kingdoms that would be destroyed by a heavenly stones representing the heaven itself.
    upon summoning, four meteor-like objects will appear above any a point on earth that is targeted by Daniel, or they can all coalese into one giant Meteor that comes down from the sky to clash on a single point, the meteor doesnt have any special effect, it instead relies on purely the effect of gravity to crush any foe it comes in contact with, but only the most powerful heroic spirits are able to stop it from hitting the earth. it also would carry the great risk of destroying the earth had daniel not placed a limiter on it, limiting the kinetic energy of it impact just under what would destroy the earth
    even with the supply of mana from the class container, it takes a master that is truly powerful to activate this noble phantasm, and its activation might kill any master without enough mana supply.

Second dream interpreted
    Tree of Protection, Cut down by heaven.
    (B) (Barrier/Anti Army/Anit Unit)

a interpetation of Nebuchadnezzar's second dream, where a giant tree that protected the earth was suddenly cut down by heavenly voice.
    A giant tree meant to protect the the earth, it protects daniel and anyone else under it, but in four Minutes after the manifesting, the three will start to burn, crashing down on any army or a servant unfortunate enough to be under it.
    the dream itself represents nebuchadnezzar's madness. where he only recovered by accepting the sovereignity of daniel's god.
    the maximum number of trees that can be spawned is one, but with a sufficient supply of magic. more may be summoned. it has the convinience of not being as mana draining. so caster uses it as his trump card.

Personality
    Caster is calm, laid back and all-loving but do not mistake him for a pacifist, he hates evil people to the core and will use his interpreations to make them paranoid be they be true or false.
    he may often pull pranks on any allied servants on masters, which mostly take the shape of scarring them with his prophecies and interpretations, thusly he knows a great deal about ghost stories,
    he is a true christian and a follower of god however, caster is kind and calm when he acts with seriousness. and likes to engage in long discussions with other smart casters. such as merlin.
    he is always unwilling to use his first noble phantasm, only accepting it to use when a true tragedy or an uprecendent event happens during the war, but he is always willing to use his second one should the need arise.
    his only wish is to see the kingdom of god built and come to take down any evil with justice.

Reactions:
    Merlin: ah where we left of last time, oh yeah you had a theory about the grail and then we were interrupted by master. continue please., now i believe that you theory is well constructed but i would like to point out some... (discussion sounds)

Thingies
    He has a third noble phantasm, but im going to write it out in in the future because its effect is very expansive, just to give a hint its called The four apocalypses of heaven
    i went for a caster that has powerful noble phantasm, but its otherwise too unwilling to use it out of his own wisdom.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; February 21st, 2018 at 05:14 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Your FC's still don't work, try another source.

Try now. i used the original twitter link instead of the danbooru link

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Daniel: Funny seeing a sheet for this guy seeing as he's on my to-do list as well. It's interesting, but a little one-note. I feel like you focused too much on just his prophecies, as opposed to the other parts of his legend. I mean, the dude slew a freaking dragon-god by poisoning it to death, which feels like it should merit a mention somewhere.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Try now. i used the original twitter link instead of the danbooru link
    The booru sites are good for finding images, sometimes ok for sourcing them but never work for actually linking images.

- - - Updated - - -

By that i mean they have the source attached for the most part, not that danbooru or anything like that should be considered a source itself

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Daniel: Funny seeing a sheet for this guy seeing as he's on my to-do list as well. It's interesting, but a little one-note. I feel like you focused too much on just his prophecies, as opposed to the other parts of his legend. I mean, the dude slew a freaking dragon-god by poisoning it to death, which feels like it should merit a mention somewhere.
    well to be honest i wanted to entirely focus on his interpretation in the bible, seeing as how the greek texts are considered non-canonical, and i felt like the dragon slayer skill felt a bit off on a biblical caster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The booru sites are good for finding images, sometimes ok for sourcing them but never work for actually linking images.

- - - Updated - - -

By that i mean they have the source attached for the most part, not that danbooru or anything like that should be considered a source itself
    thanks for mentioning that booru sites dont work for using images, but i still perfer them to find these images.
    oh also i figured out that if i upload a pixiv image on imgur it will work. so some of my faceclaims should work
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; February 21st, 2018 at 05:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    well to be honest i wanted to entirely focus on his interpretation in the bible, seeing as how the greek texts are considered non-canonical, and i felt like the dragon slayer skill felt a bit off on a biblical caster.
    Non-canonical doesn't really mean much for a franchise where St. Martha can punch out dragons.

But I see what you mean that Daniel's biblical prophecies could be emphasized in the Caster Class, while another Class (maybe Assassin?) could emphasize his dragon-slaying and other feats.

..., thats actually a genious idea.
    but i still have to do that np that was based of his four visions of apocalypse, so maybe after that i could make a assassin version of him

Blog Entries
    ..., thats actually a genious idea.
    but i still have to do that np that was based of his four visions of apocalypse, so maybe after that i could make a assassin version of him
    ...Dang, I was calling dibs on that one.

That doesn't stop you from doing it.
    I mean your sheets are atleast 5 times better than my sheets are.

So, I like the idea and concept behind Servant Girl Annihilator, but there are a few things I don't think I agree with.
    I get he's trying to be Jack, but Jack is also a lot more famous than the Austin Axe Murderer (unless you live in Texas maybe, which I don't)
    Why does he even have Murderer of the Misty Night if his Presence Concealment is already A? Also, normal PC doesn't drop so drastically when preparing to attack afaik.
    The first Noble Phantasm is just Presence Concealment. Again.
    The second one is better, but it's basically just a carbon copy of Maria.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I would like to see a second attempt to maybe differentiate him from Jack some more.