Page 715 of 858 FirstFirst ... 215615665705710713714715716717720725765815 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,300 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Queen Elizabeth

Class: Leader
    Other Applicable Classes: Archer, Caster, Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Sex: Male
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Armament: None

STR: D
    CON: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: -
    LCK: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

Legend

When the young princess Elizabeth grew resentful of her life and of her father, she took a kitchen knife to her own face. The result was a large bloody scar that could not be hidden in time for her father’s return to the sleepy town where Elizabeth hid from the plague. There was no time to scour the country for a replacement, but one appeared as if by miracle. A young boy, a playmate of the young princess, bore an uncanny resemblance to her. The king’s visit came and went, with no issues whatsoever. However, as the ruse continued, the governess found the boy a much more palatable princess than the rebellious girl he had replaced. As such, an arrangement was made: Elizabeth would be granted her freedom if she gave up her name to the peasant boy who had been her shadow. She agreed, of course, and the two maintained contact even when he became Queen and she became a notorious captain.
    Elizabeth became a mighty queen as he grew into his role. Under his rule, Britain reached new heights of power. The Anglican church flourished and strengthened its hold over the nature. With the help of his occulted left hand, John Dee, Elizabeth strengthened the magical and mundane defenses of his Empire. Under his 44 years of wise rule, the nation’s self image had been cemented despite the turmoil caused by King Henry VIII’s other children. After his death, his legacy blossomed as other kings and queens paled in comparison to him.
    ...or that’s what he’d like you to think anyway. In truth, Elizabeth was far from perfect. While he did have some notable successes in war, he also made rash decisions that led to numerous military failures both on land and at sea. The attempted uprising by his sister, Mary, led to the brutal oppression of his Catholic citizens. The latter half of his reign was characterized by economic and political uncertainty, but it was during this same period that his image as a mythical and ephemeral being, half queen half goddess. Despite the decline in the standard of living, people still remember him as the queen of a Golden Age. The Leader class takes these two sides of the Queen and melds them together into one being.

Tactics

Leader could be considered Elizabeth’s most ideal class, despite the possible detriment that comes with the inclusion of his waning years into his Saint Graph. It is, however, the class in which Elizabeth himself is weakest. The strength and utility of the Leader class is not in the abilities it grants to the Servant, but in the benefits the Servant provides to his allies. Elizabeth’s status as the Queen who brought about England’s Golden Age elevates him to the upper echelon of Leader-class servants. Elizabeth’s abilities specifically cater to creating a tight knit group of elites rather than empowering an army of programs on the Moon Cell’s battlefield. His warriors cannot be fielded for continuous battles, however, since Elizabeth takes damage whenever they do as long as Adoro vos Devote is active. Thus, Elizabeth’s side is rather susceptible to wars of attrition as long as he does not have a Heroic Spirit with healing abilities on his side.
    Despite how amicable and well-meaning Elizabeth can be, he is a ruthless queen at heart. He cherishes his allies and wishes the best for them, but his enemies must be taught to fear him and his own with every fiber of their being. Such behavior can be seen clearly in his historic treatment of England’s Catholics, as well as the other claimant to the throne: Mary, Queen of Scots. Elizabeth does not tolerate dissonance and will seek to stamp it out as soon as he notices it, whether by the revocation of Adoro vos Devote or by the punitive use of other, more loyal allies. He will be more lenient on servants who are particularly handsome, however.

Class Abilities

Independent Manifestation
    A special skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality without the need for energy cost or a summoning by a master. Effectively, this is an enhanced version of Independent Action. As existences directly empowered by the Superior Grail, Leader class Servants gain resistance toward instant-death effects and temporal manipulation.

Commander's Domain: C+
    A Leader class skill that could be considered an enhanced version of Territory Creation in some aspects. Rather than create a special terrain that is advantageous to one as a magus, this skill creates a ‘pocket world’ similar to a Reality Marble within the Moon Cell’s database. This territory serves as a command center and staging area for the Servant and can be considered a sort of Noble Phantasm in and of itself. It is automatically brought into the world alongside the Servant. These domains are joined by battlefields that connect them all in a “ring” around the Superior Grail. The path to the Grail will only open once enough servants have been sacrificed to activate it.

Elizabeth summons Greenwich Castle, a hunting lodge atop a hill where he was born. It has no combat potential in and of itself, but is a rather nice and sturdy tower complete with all necessary amenities. Additionally, Elizabeth’s domain is immune to temporal manipulation thanks to the presence of the Greenwich Prime Meridian that runs through its grounds. While not something created during his lifetime, the Prime Meridian is now the most famous feature of those grounds so it is carried along with this depiction.

Charisma: B
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A high rank of Charisma is a requirement for any Leader worth their salt. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its Queen.

Personal Skills

Queen's Request: B
    A unique personal skill that bestows Elizabeth with a variety of abilities designed to improve the performance of his allies. The effects of Incitement, Enchant, and Self-Field Defense are manifested at will. When this skill is coupled with the Noble Phantasm Adoro vos Devote, Elizabeth’s allies seem to be able to realize the impossible.

Truly, Elizabeth is a ‘Guide’ of the Stars.

Looks of Loveliness (Queen): A
    A variant of Looks of Loveliness that endows its bearer with a beauty that leaves those who behold them with the impression of a faultless Queen. Bonuses are provided when negotiating with both men and women, and chivalrous figures are drawn to him.

Information Erasure (Infamy): C+
    A variant of Information Erasure that focuses only on a Servant’s reputation, it derives its basis from the latter half of Queen Elizabeth’s reign and is only included with the Leader class container. With his public approval rating declining in the latter part of his reign, Elizabeth resorted to his spymaster and the press to maintain his image.

Should Elizabeth’s actions differ from what would be expected of a “merciful queen,” the information pertaining to his involvement in that action is removed from the records and memories of all who witnessed it or know about it following the conclusion of the action that activates the skill. Elizabeth never commanded that Servant to slaughter the defenseless master, the misguided Servant acted on their own. Elizabeth never expressed contempt for his Catholic teammate, it was just a simple misunderstanding.

While powerful, this skill only functions while its existence is unknown. Logical deduction can follow a trail of evidence that incriminates Elizabeth and thus allow the deducer to realize that their perception of events has been manipulated by a Personal Skill. Once an individual becomes aware of that manipulation, it ceases to affect them.

The plus modifier represents the simple fact that, at the end of whatever comes to pass during this Grail War, all involved will regard Elizabeth fondly in some way or another.

"Sure he was evil, but I thought he was cute."

Noble Phantasm

Adoro vos Devote (Humbly I Adore Ye)
    The Queen's Heart Bleeds for Thee

Type: Covenant Noble Phantasm
    Maximum Targets: 7

The Pelican. In Europe, the Pelican was considered a symbol of self sacrifice, as it was believed it would wound itself to feed its young with the blood of its breast in times of need. Queen Elizabeth adopted this symbol, portraying himself as the Mother of the Church of England and his people. A portrait by that name, the Pelican Portrait, is considered the defining image of him as seen by his people and generations thereafter. This symbolism, coupled with the way the Elizabethan era lead to the creation of several notable Heroic Spirits, has lead to this Noble Phantasm.
    Adoro vos Devote manifests as a small brass pin adorned with a single, gleaming ruby that depicts a heraldic symbol: a pelican vulning herself. This is not a simple accessory, rather, it is a fragment of Elizabeth’s own Saint Graph. The act of bestowing this pin onto someone is a sign of trust. Elizabeth’s gift alters the servant, granting them an ability that best fits them or makes up for a signature weakness. This Noble Phantasm is rather similar to an ability possessed by a mythical English regent in a different time and place. Occasionally, these gifts may make the servant curiously similar to one of Elizabeth’s allies in life, like Sir Francis Drake or Sir Walsingham, her spymaster, or some other notable Elizabethan.
    Because the recipient possess part of Elizabeth’s Saint Graph, a fraction of the damage dealt to them is also dealt to Elizabeth himself. Normally this isn’t much of an issue, but should his entire team take continuous damage over long periods or should one of them be targeted by an attack with a massive attack value, it may be enough to kill him. The inclusion of his Saint Graph also comes with an additional benefit: Elizabeth is capable of sacrificing himself to bring a fallen ally back to life. The person who is resurrected by this sacrifice is revived in an amplified state equivalent to a plus in everything that has a valid rank (meaning, anything other than EX). Furthermore, the individual will be able to control and maintain Uriel Gloriana.

[/SIZE][/B]
    Uriel Gloriana ~Dover Style~
    Perils Will Not Alight Upon These Walls

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 10~20
    Maximum Targets: 10 Ships

A Noble Phantasm derived from the divine storms sent down from the heavens to decimate the Spanish Armada. As a result of being the “greatest mystery of the Elizabethan era,” it is a Noble Phantasm that stays with Elizabeth regardless of his class container, but also one that changes to better suit the class container. The Leader class does not suit this Noble Phantasm, as it is an act of God rather than an act of the Queen. Uriel Gloriana’s lowered rank reflects this and its lowered size.
    This version of Uriel Gloriana serves as a defensive barrier against enemies. It is a long-term investment that surrounds the allied encampment in a powerful storm front. Unlike the Archer or Caster variants, Elizabeth must put in some effort to maintain control over it. This forces him to further rely on his teammates, removing his ability to be a frontline Leader while its in use. However, its existence does not require mana upkeep, so he can allow it to rage uncontrollably outside of his castle’s walls while he attends to other matters. As this storm affects both friend and foe, he must focus on controlling it should the battle reach his personal domain.

Author's Notes
    Consider the situation in which Leader class servants are able to be summoned as one where Jason stops being useless and starts being a force to be reckoned with.

It's been two months since my last servant sheet. Anything notable happen since then?

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I would assume by the Commander's Domain Skill that Leader is a class intended to function only in the Moon Cell (as is implied but not stated). I would also assume that Superior Grail refers to the Greater Grail, but that's just quibbling.
    Since a Leader is a Servant that is supported directly by the Grail, I would assume she serves much the same role as a Ruler. I'm interested in how a Leader's role differs from a Ruler's, though.

Elizabeth: First off, the gripes. I'm a bit confused by Queen's Request's name, given that its a flat-out buff without request elements (Favour might be more fitting), unless this implies that the buffs are granted for the purpose of accomplishing that task (or maybe requesting those buffs from the Moon Cell for the target).
    As for the positive aspects, besides a few spelling errors the sheet is excellent. I especially like her Commander's Domains Greenwich Prime Meridian. I also like the symbolism going on with Adoro vos Devote.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your questions about the Leader class are answered in the blog post linked in the sheet itself (the same with the Sharur sheet I made). The link is in the class section of the sheet at the top. I wasn't sure if there was a way to make the link more visible since knowing what the Class does is rather important, so I just left it as is.

As for Queen's Request, Favour would have been better but I used the same skill before for Archer Elizabeth so I'm just gonna stick with it.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Your questions about the Leader class are answered in the blog post linked in the sheet itself (the same with the Sharur sheet I made).
    Hm. So they are. My bad. I have to admit I skimmed it, but as usual looked only at the section on parameters and Skills.

Blog Entries
    訶陵女王悉莫
    “Speak only of the truth, for truthfulness is certainly righteous.”

Class: Ruler
    Identity: Maharani Shima
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Region: Java
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Sky

PARAMETERS
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGL: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: A

SRI MAHARANI MAHISSASURAMARDINI SATYAPUTIKESWARA
    Ruler's True Name is Sri Maharani Mahissasuramardini Satyaputikeswara. For ease of understanding, one may adress her by the name of Shima. She was the queen of the Kingdom of Kalingga. She was the son of Dapunta Hyang Sailendra, the progenitor of the mighty Syailendra dynasty that would rule both both the Medang Kingdom of Java and the Srivijaya Empire of Sumatra. She ascended the throne of Kalingga when her husband, Kartikeyasinga died in 674 AD.

Records and annals of the Chinese 7th century Tang dynasty mentions of a prosperous and powerful kingdom called "Ho-Ling", ruled by a queen called Shima. Reigning at the same time as Wu Zetian ruled as the Empress of China under the short-lived Zhou dynasty, where Divine and Sacred Empress ruled with fear and cruelty, Queen Shima was said to have ruled with the same ruthlessness, yet with genuine divine wisdom and honesty.

One tradition told of a foreign king, rumored from Arabia, who placed a bag filled with gold on the intersection in Kalingga to test the famed truthfulness and honesty of Kalingga people. Nobody dared to touch a bag that did not belong to them, not until three years later, when Shima's son, the crown prince, accidentally touched the bag with his feet. The queen issued a death sentence to her own son, but was overruled by the minister that appealed to the queen to spare the prince's life. Since it was prince's foot that touched the bag of gold, it was the foot that must be punished through mutilation. Or so the story goes—If the queen hear of this story, surely she would deliver her divine judgment to the fool who present such as fact.

CLASS SKILLS
    God’s Resolution: EX
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class; it is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers.

Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. In addition to that, as a part of her Noble Phantasm, Queen Shima also possess five additional much more powerful version of Command Spells which can be used to “enforce her laws” upon the whole “kingdom” she took responsibility for. This normally means that these specialized Command Spells applies as a new, concrete set of laws for all participants of the Holy Grail War, but it can be made to encompass every person living in the area marked by her Noble Phantasm as “the Kingdom of Kalingga”.

Three of these rules are not permanent and can be deliberately changed accordingly from time to time. However, the amendment requires that the concerned rule has been violated—or attempted to be violated—at least once. Two of the rules that would never be changed are “always uphold the truth” and “never take which is not yours”. Also, more specific rules can be made through the aforementioned Noble Phantasm which is derived from these basic rules—allowing for more throughout enforcement of the Satya.

Such is one of the authorities Lord Shiva the Supreme Being trusted upon her.

Discerning Sovereign: A
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant. However, this is a subversion which combines it with other Discernment Skills, allowing Queen Shima not only to reveal information mentioned before, but also to see through lies and deception, unveiling one’s intention, as well as their strength and weakness.

Such is one of the privileges Lord Shiva the Revealer bestowed upon her.

Magic Resistance: A
    A Skill which grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Such is one of the protections Lord Shiva the Preserver granted upon her.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Calm and Collected: A++
    A Skill which enables one not to get confused in any kind of situation by suppressing their own emotion and calmly observes the surroundings, guiding towards the most optimum tactics. Grants plus correction to mental resistance. Resistant especially against confusion and impatience.

Just like Durga when facing the powerful demon bull Mahissasura with utmost calmness, Shima displayed such composure when she deals with the enormous burden of responsibility for her kingdom as a Queen. This Skill allows her to make just and most optimum policies and decisions much more effectively, no matter how dire the circumstance. Further calmness is achieved through yoga practice which Shima practices, augmented by her Reality Marble.

Such is one of the abilities Lord Shiva the Yogi taught her.

Divinity: A
    A Skill which is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods.

In addition to being the daughter of Hyang Syailendra, the god-ancestor of the Syailendra dynasty, Shima is also worshipped and revered by her people and their ancestors as a part of the South-East Asian Hindu-Buddhist concept of “devaraja”. This tradition justifies a king’s rule as a direct manifestation of the Universal Ruler—Chakravartin. Great temples such as Prambanan, Ankor Wat and many others throughout South East Asia were built in celebration of their rule. In this case, Queen Shima was worshipped as the manifestation of Mother Goddess Durga Mahissasuramardini—slayer of the chaotic demon Mahissasura.

Her Divinity is further augmented by another uniquely Indonesian concept of “Batara Guru”, an amalgamation of spirits and heroes worshipped throughout the archipelago. In the Javanese tradition, this Batara Guru is Shiva. This means that Shima is an aspect of Shiva himself.

Such is one of the heavenly essences which Lord Shiva shares with her.

Charisma: B
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, one is capable of effective rule of a kingdom as its king or queen.

A Queen of the Kalingga kingdom; Shima’s reign brought prosperity and created an absolute sense of security for its people through her just divine law which made any kinds of criminal activities impossible to be carried out in her kingdom.

Such is one of the favors Lord Shiva graced upon her.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Di Hyang – Satya Dharma
    Absolute Righteous Truth Blooms on the Sacred Field of the Lord of Destruction
    Type: Anti-Country
    “Nothing is higher than the Law of Righteousness (Dharma). The weak overcomes the stronger by the Law of Righteousness. Truly that Law is the Truth (Satya); Therefore, when a man speaks the Truth, they say, "He speaks Righteousness"; and if he speaks Righteousness, they say, "He speaks the Truth!" For both are one.”
    -- Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

Di Hyang, also known as Dieng, is one of the mountainous regions in Java which are called “The Abode of the Gods”. In these places, because of the nature of the World Anchor of the region, the two layers which makes up the Present World and the Reverse Side of the World is quite unstable and their juxtaposition is in such a way that they appear to be integrated with each other. According to the Tantu Panggelaran myth of the origin of Java, Lord Shiva with the help of other gods, ancient spirits and demons, placed a piece of the World Anchor from India—the Mahameru—to nail down the drifting island in place. However, due to the enormous weight of the Mahameru tilting the island and lifting the eastern end of the island, the gods decided to move the mountain eastward, scattering the mountain fragments into volcanoes and mountainous region in the process. The place where Lord Shiva placed the Mahameru became the volcanic plateau of Di Hyang, which became Lord Shiva’s first place of meditation in Java, becoming a Sacred Field for other ancient divine spirits to dwell. In this sacred field Queen Shima reign over the kingdom built surrounding it, not only ruling over the human living in the kingdom, but also over the ancient spirits and deities which reside in the realm beneath it.

Meanwhile, Satya and Dharma—Truth and Righteousness, are the concept of virtue that were the only thing all beings abide to in the Golden Age of Satya Yuga. In this Yuga, there exists absolutely no crime and evil, and every being upholds honesty—it was a utopia in which only perfect happiness exist. For brief period, such utopia was successfully built in this Age of Darkness, the Kali Yuga, by this ruthless queen who ruled as the manifestation of Mahissasuramardini, born from the coalescence of wishes of a group of her people—both human and the spirits of nature—for a Universal Ruler, one who could bring light to this Age of Darkness. A kingdom which abides by the sacred rule from the Age of Gods, built over a Sacred Ream of the Lord of Destruction—such is the underlying concept of this Noble Phantasm.

In essence, this Noble Phantasm enforces rules and laws to an area by manifesting her Reality Marble into the World, binding the conscience of the people affected to “avert any and all act of crime”. This Noble Phantasm manifest itself in the form of a lingam—a mark of Shiva, a “sign of creation”. Likened to the expression “if there’s smoke, there’s fire”, the lingam is the smoke, and the “creation” it brought is the fire. When manifested into the World, this Noble Phantasm brings with it a copy of an area of the layer from the Reverse Side of the World—Di Hyang—into the area. This layer does not replace the layer in which it is currently located, but rather temporarily manifest itself at the upper layer of Present World, as Maharani Shima’s Reality Marble, enforcing her authority upon an area in the size of a small town through the Ruler Class Skill God’s Resolution. The size of the area gradually expands until it becomes as large as a small country—into the kingdom of Kalingga.

Mahissasuramardini
    O Mighty Queen, Slay the Wicked and Disorderly Demon
    Type: Anti-Army
    I am the Queen, the gatherer-up of treasures, most thoughtful, first of those who merit worship.
    Thus gods have established me in many places with many homes to enter and abide in.
    Through me alone all eat the food that feeds them, – each man who sees, breathes, hears the word outspoken.
    They know it not, yet I reside in the essence of the Universe. Hear, one and all, the truth as I declare it.
    I, verily, myself announce and utter the word that gods and men alike shall welcome.
    I make the man I love exceedingly mighty, make him nourished, a sage, and one who knows Brahman.
    I bend the bow for Rudra [Shiva], that his arrow may strike, and slay the hater of devotion.
    -- Devi Sukta, Rigveda

Mahissasuramardini, a form of the goddess Durga born from the coalescence of divine energy of Hindu devas in order to defeat the Chaotic Buffalo Demon Mahissasura. The Asura Mahissasura waged a war against the Devas, having received a boon that no man could kill him, and managed to defeat the Devas led by Indra. The Devas then assembled in a mountain, where they combine their divine energy to give birth to Goddess Durga. Durga embodies the Adi Parashakti, the energy which exists between the cycle of creation and destruction, the ultimate energy for the sole purpose of defeating Mahissasura when all Devas invoked her with their combined Shakti.

This Noble Phantasm is the trump card and otherwise “ultimate judgment” of Queen Shima, used to enforce justice and harmony against the force of the demon Mahissasura—embodiment of chaos and evil—through brute force. The Mahissasura which she fought in her life was disorder and injustice, corruption and wickedness, hatred and intolerance. These are basic human nature which nonetheless could not be allowed to exist in her reign if she was to reenact the Satya Yuga in her kingdom. No criminal shall be allowed to exist in her kingdom, truth and righteousness will in the end prevail against falsehood and evil. As evil and chaos emerges in her kingdom, she is fully ready to slay it, fully supported by the wish of her people’s for truthfulness and righteousness. This Noble Phantasm can only be activated inside the designated area encompassed by her Reality Marble, marked by lingam as the center.

When activated, Maharani Shima absorbs the divine essence of the ancient spirits and deities of Java within the Reality Marble - The Sacred Field of the Lord of Destruction: Di Hyang and transform through Goddess Metamorphosis into the Mahissasuramardini form of the goddess Durga—ready to fulfill her people’s wish for the triumph of good over evil. In this form, her Divinity becomes Goddess Divine Core, her physical parameters and combat ability gained a massive boost, and all sorts of mental interference are nullified. She also received armaments of destruction and creation formed from all the spirits and deities she absorbed. Ranging from All her attacks receives bonus against those of Chaotic and Evil alignment, especially the Chaotic Evil ones.

Such is the power of Lord Shiva’s many formed—yet one being—beloved wife.

DESCRIPTION & PERSONALITY
    Dislikes: Crime, thief, salty food
    Talent: Law enforcement, judging people
    Natural Enemy: Moriarty, Wu Zetian

As serene as a still lake, yet her thought is always focused to her duty. Very polite and wise, yet fierce and ruthless, Shima took her responsibility as Ruler more seriously than anyone—perhaps a bit too seriously. Although Ruler are not supposed to have a wish, she does find being a subordinate to a “Master” preferable to regal duty of keeping a kingdom from its inevitable destruction.

BOND CE
    Memoir of Devaraja Kertikeyasinga, Incarnation of Shiva

What is this crime
    I am planning, O my husband?
    Murder most loathsome,
    Murder of my own children!
    Am I indeed
    So indifferent for compassion?

Lord Shiva, my delusion is destroyed,
    And by your grace I have regained memory;
    I stand here, my doubt dispelled,
    ready to act on your words.
    Last edited by 34; December 12th, 2018 at 04:06 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link 1
    FC Link 2
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Caster, Alter Ego
    True Name: The Djanggawul
    Bjildiwuraroiju (elder sister)
    Miralaidj (younger sister)
    Ganjudingu (brother)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Australian Mythology
    Armament: Staves, spears, boomerangs

Parameters:
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: C
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B+: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels magic with three verses or less. Receives almost no damage even against High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Depending on the situation, even High-Thaumaturgy would be completely invalidated.

Riding - Rank A+: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills

Dreamtime Spirit - Rank A+: The measure of one’s status as a Spirit incarnated in the Dreamtime. Those of the Dreamtime do not strictly belong to any extant category of Spirit, with most having qualities that are mix of Heroic, Divine and Nature Spirits. As beings that lived during a “time beyond time”, Dreamtime Spirits could be considered natural-born Heroic Spirits.
    In the case of Rider, the sisters possess very high aptitude as a Divine Spirit, though their brother does not.

Combination - Rank B-: A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person.
    The sisters can grasp each others’ actions without words or gestures, as though operating as a single entity. Their brother, however, disturbs this harmony, thus lowering the overall rank of this Skill as well as inflicting a slight failure chance on communication when all three fight together.

Potnia Theron - Rank C+: A Skill that gives the user the Divine Authority of the Earth Mother Goddess, a "Great Authority on the level of nation building". It is the embodiment of the power of creation possessed by the mother goddesses, branching out from an ancient Earth Mother Goddess. This Authority is none other than the power of bringing death as well as giving life. It appears to have some connection with the Root, and thus is the highest class of Mystery that cannot be defeated without another higher class of Mystery.
    As Rider’s source of power appears to function differently due to occurring within the Dreamtime, their ability to wield Potnia Theron’s power is not that high. However, when dealing with giving life, their ability to use it is enhanced.

Independent Action - Rank B: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Noble Phantasms

Devouring Rainbow Serpent
    Djaṉŋarr Galeru

Anti-Army, Rank A+
    Rider’s primary Noble Phantasm and the source of their current class. It is one of the Rainbow Serpents, Divine Beasts connected to rulership over water and possessing an authority over life. Though ordinarily a supremely powerful Noble Phantasm, Djaṉŋarr Galeru’s method of activation renders it into a Broken Phantasm, causing its power to skyrocket. In accordance with the myths, Galeru only appeared to eat the sisters comprising part of Rider, and this sacrifice is still necessary for its activation. With one of the three Heroic Spirits making up Rider giving up their life, the Rainbow Serpent can be summoned. Normally a portion of a ‘group’ Servant dying would result in all of them losing their lives, but this restriction is waived in the case of Djaṉŋarr Galeru.
    Galeru was originally a serpent of immense proportions, but even its weakened manifestation as a Noble Phantasm is gigantic in size. Besides its physical capabilities matching its great size, the beast’s Authority manifests along with the creature itself, bringing rain. The rainfall grows over time, eventually becoming heavy downpour. The water, besides limiting movement and vision, also carries life-giving properties, which amounts to a continuous, rising restoration effect on all allies. If angered sufficiently, Galeru can also call forth lightning and wind, controlling the storm at will.
    Despite its power, Galeru’s manifestation has a strict time limit rather than a cost in magical energy, and the Rainbow Serpent will continue existing until the magical energy that composed the sibling it consumed has run out. Though the magical energy naturally dwelling within the sisters is about equal, using their lesser brother as a sacrifice will only allow Djaṉŋarr Galeru’s activation for a very short period of time.
    Though the serpent is known as Galeru, the elder sister suspects its true name to be something else entirely. Due to the Rainbow Serpent’s connection to Rider and actions representing the cycle of life, she believes that Galeru is a Rainbow Serpent of the highest order, though she does not speak these suspicions aloud.

Creation of Life’s Talismans
    Gulmarama Buŋgul

Conceptual, Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm that would otherwise manifest as a high-ranked Item Construction Skill. It relates to Rider’s creation of a great number of talismans representing aspects of life. These talismans were then used to create living beings, waterholes and various others. However, as most of these effects are covered by their Potnia Theron Skill, Gulmarama Buŋgul concerns Rider’s reputed creation of several deities, chief among them the rain goddess Bunbulama.
    It allows them to imbue a living being with a portion of their Divinity through a talisman that transforms its holder into a low-ranked Divine Spirit. The transformation imbues the target with increased abilities in every respect as well as giving them a portion of Rider’s Authority over life. Naturally, with the use of this Skill, Rider’s Potnia Theron receives a rank-down.
    Should the target of this Skill die, the imbued power is returned to Rider. However, if Rider dies prior to the target, the power is retained for a significant period of time.

Description
    Dislikes: Jealousy, men (younger sister)
    Talents: Rituals, creation
    Natural Enemy: Their brother, Galeru

Rider’s true identity is collectively the Djanggawul, the Creator Siblings of the Dreamtime. The group is comprised of two sisters (Bjildiwuraroiju and Miralaidj) and their brother (Ganjudingu).

Bjildiwuraroiju: Though generally cheerful and confident, she is more reserved than her younger sister. Due to her more distant approach to things, Bjildiwuraroiju is also more observant than her siblings, and acts as the group’s equivalent of a leader.
    The eldest sister has a very esoteric worldview, born from viewing the world in terms of the Dreamtime. As she herself was regarded as ‘a mother of mankind’, she views most others as children, though of children of those she terms as her ‘other selves’. Likewise, she considers herself as an extension of those others.
    Due to this way of thinking, she interacts with others quite freely, having great pride in most of them. Evildoers are seen by her as misbehaving children, though Bjildiwuraroiju does not shy away from death as a punishment should one’s sins be severe enough.
    Bjildiwuraroiju does not possess a true wish to the Holy Grail, other than to be reunited with her siblings and for their collective happiness to persist.

Miralaidj
    : Being more grounded in reality than her elder sister, Miralaidj is much closer to a ‘human’ in mentality. She is headstrong and outgoing, though this also means that she is liable to approach things based on her first opinion of them. Miralaidj is also supremely stubborn, being only rarely willing to deviate from an established course.
    Feeling that she was betrayed by men and her brother, Miralaidj has more or less rejected her role as a mother to others. Indeed, due to the sisters’ later roamings where she took to providing for the two, Miralaidj has drifted closer to the role of the men she resents, that of a warrior and hunter.
    Despite loving her siblings, she favours her elder sister far more so than her brother. Due to Ganjudingu’s theft of the sisters’ talismans and power during their lives, Miralaidj has developed a tendency to be suspicious of her brother’s actions, whatever form they may take.
    Her wish to the Holy Grail would be to recover the sisters’ status and power from those that stole it.

Ganjudingu
    : For the most part in the siblings’ interactions, Ganjudingu remains silent and taciturn, though he is adept at making his thoughts understood without speaking. After once turning on his sisters out of jealousy, he feels enormous guilt for his actions. Knowing how Miralaidj feels about him, he stays silent and tries to remain out of sight so as not to anger her further.
    Out of the Djanggawul, his abilities fall somewhere in the middle. As he stole the rituals and implements of his sisters, he has an understanding of how to wield their power, and as a man used to provide for them and later for his people. But, having focused on neither of these aspects, his skills fall short of reaching either Bjildiwuraroiju or Miralaidj.
    Ganjudingu loves his sisters deeply, even though he knows his feelings aren’t fully reciprocated. Though he feels closer to the humans that he later led, he feels such remorse for his actions that he is bound to the Djanggawul that he is summoned alongside his sisters for his simple desire to act as their defender and companion.
    Ganjudingu does not feel himself worthy of a wish, though he does wish for his sisters’ happiness, as well as his people’s wellbeing.

All three share a dislike of jealousy in themselves or others, though each of them deals with it differently. Bjildiwuraroiju wishes to prevent it by sharing, Miralaidj by confronting it and Ganjudingu by wishing to take the object of jealousy for himself. Although Ganjudingu feels the way he does, he has learnt that following through with his wishes will only replace the jealousy with guilt.
    The Djanggawul as a whole are very loyal to their Master. Though each may have their personal difficulties due to the particulars of their Master, the Djanggawul all wish to do their best for them. However, due to the fact that the three have conflicting opinions on many things, controlling them fully is likely to be an impossible task.

Lore
    In Yolngu mythology, the Djanggawul are three siblings, two female and one male, who created the landscape of Australia and covered it with flora. The Dreamtime story of their arrival has them coming from across the sea to the northeast with their brother Djanggawul, stopping for a time on the island of Bralgu, which was said to be somewhere in the Gulf of Carpentaria, near the island of the dead of the dua moiety, before continuing on to the mainland in a bark canoe, following the path of the rising sun, landing on the east coast.
    The two female Djanggawul made the world's sacred talismans by breaking off pieces of their vulvas. They included Bunbulama, a rain goddess. The principal role of the Djanggawul was as creators. The first human ancestors of the northeastern Arnhem Land people were said to be born from the Sisters, or taken from the ngainmara mat or sacred dilly bag, later applying the finishing touches such as separating the fingers. They started the practice of childbirth as it has been ever since. They put the animals and plants in the area for the people, special sites as reminders of their physical presence in the area. They also instituted the biggest rituals, the dua moiety nara.
    In northeast Arnhem Land, a story tells how the Djanggawul sisters came to Marabai, built a shelter in which they hung their dilly bags, or long baskets, that were filled with the sacred emblems. While they were away collecting mangrove shells, their brother and his companions, men whom had been made by the sisters stole the sisters’ talismans. The sisters were warned that something was wrong by the whistle of a bird. They returned to their shelter to find the belongings were gone, and the tracks of the men who had stolen them on the ground. They followed the tracks but soon heard their Brother beating his singing sticks, and when they heard the men singing they fell to the ground and began to crawl. They were not frightened of the men, but were too afraid of the power of the sacred songs to go near that place. As well as the songs and sacred emblems, the men had stolen the power to perform the sacred ritual, a power that previously belonged only to the sisters. The men had nothing before they stole the ritual. The elder sister said: ‘Men can do it now, they can look after it...We know everything. We have really lost nothing, because we remember it all, and we can let them have their small part. Aren't we still sacred, even if we have lost the baskets?'
    After many more adventures, the sisters went towards the setting sun along the coast. The Djanggawul sisters were eventually eaten by the Rainbow Serpent Galeru. Her act of swallowing the sisters symbolized the continuation of life on Earth.

Notes
    Mind you, with the musings on Galeru’s true nature I’m trying to imply that its actually Eingana, the creator goddess Rainbow Serpent. This is both due to both the Djanggawul and Eingana originating from the myth cycles of the same area (at least according to my understanding, could be mistaken) as well as this sheet starting out as Eingana masquerading as Galeru masquerading as the Djanggawul, manifesting as an Alter Ego. That got a little too complex even for my taste, so this is the end result.
    This sheet also has the questionable honor of spending the longest time in the WIP stage out of all my sheets. Sure hope that time and honing amounted to something.
    I’m not quite sold on them having Potnia Theron, though. It was still the closest equivalent and I didn’t want to go and invent another just for them, as they’re not exactly alone in the creator category.
    And yes, I’m aware that one of the faceclaims is probably closer to African than Aboriginal Australian. Still, close enough I suppose.

Also, Aboriginal mythology is pretty confusing (meaning Australian, though not that the others are much better). I suppose that’s natural given the disparate nature of those traditions, not to mention how badly (and bigotedly) they’ve often been recorded.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 11th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Queen Elizabeth
    That was quite cute actually. Bonus points for Drake Memes and interpreting her (him?) as evil. IRL Elizabeth did some pretty messed up stuff too, like executing a lot of Catholics.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Djanggawul: Did you copy the description for Potnia Theron straight from the wiki? It's kind of huge. I can't help but feel it could be trimmed down a bit while keeping the general idea. Cool sheet otherwise though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Djanggawul: Did you copy the description for Potnia Theron straight from the wiki? It's kind of huge. I can't help but feel it could be trimmed down a bit while keeping the general idea. Cool sheet otherwise though.
    Yeah, being lazy I did copy it and was worried that it'd get too large. Might as well trim trim it down since the opinion is shared.
    Fix'd now.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 11th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've just realized why Elizabeth's FC felt familiar

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Why she has a flu? Because of global warming?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's because of the pollution... which is responsible of global warming... so yes.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    sumimasen

Blog Entries
    any thoughts on Queen Shima?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

I never expect Atlantes buckler to be Gundam beam shield...
    I didn't know Zuikaku came in blonde.

Blog Entries
    shouldn't have wanked an obscure queen regnant from an equally obscure kingdom to be on par of an indian servant huh, especially not with such dry lore and non-existent personality section

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I appreciate the Ace Attorney faceclaim

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    And I appreciate the comment, thank ye

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Okikurmi
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Ainu Mythology
    Armament: Fan, sword

Parameters:
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MANA: A
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Avenger - Rank C++: A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    Avenger was noted to be quick to anger and kill those that offended him, but he does possess some sense of mercy. However, as he is very protective of his people, he cannot forgive the Japanese for their actions.

Memory Correction - Rank C: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) - Rank D: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Personal Skills

Protection from Wind - Rank EX: Rather than something stemming from a prayer, Protection from Wind is an innate ability that acts as an extension of one’s own mastery over wind.
    Avenger’s protection not only extends to himself but also renders the area around him as one ‘without winds’ beside his own. He is confident that he could defend even from the fabled Divine Wind.

Divinity - Rank E-: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Though originally of high Divine Spirit aptitude, Avenger’s decision to live among humans and his manifestation in his current class have lowered the rank of his Divinity significantly.

Kamuy Yukar - Rank C: The divine hymn of he who claimed himself a Kamuy.
    Though being able to call upon many of the Kamuy for power, Avenger’s current class evokes his status as a slayer of Kamuy. As such, many are reluctant to answer his call.

Noble Phantasms
    Dance of Fierce Winds
    Ruy Rerautar Rimsep

Anti-Fortress, Rank A+
    A dance of the Ainu, originating from Avenger. It is a ritual to control the wind and Avenger’s primary means of battle. Generating storm winds from Avenger’s smallest movement, Ruy Rerautar Rimsep can overcome even the mastery of a deity of wind.
    The wind is capable of tearing apart buildings and leveling towns, as well as slicing flesh from bone. In addition, Ruy Rerautar Rimsep can be imbued with additional effects. Ordinarily, these would amount to the ability to burn, freeze and even heal through the winds, but only damaging applications can be used in Avenger’s current class.

Description
    Dislikes: Genocide, greed
    Talents: Dancing, rituals
    Natural Enemy: The Japanese

Avenger’s true identity is Okikurmi, the Protector of the Ainu.

Okikurmi’s roots as an Avenger stem from his killing and punishment of monsters and gods in order to avenge his people, but they are only strengthened by the modern era treatment of the Ainu. Though it is otherwise hard to tell that he is an Avenger from his looks and behavior, the reasoning behind his current class would certainly become clear if the Japanese were brought into the picture.
    The forgiveness that Okikurmi would sometimes show to those who had wronged him or his people is gone now that he is an Avenger. Though he is for the most part easygoing, he obsesses over whatever grudges he accumulates, unable to forget them. Even though his hatred of the Japanese is on his mind, it is pushed to the back of through willpower, being only brought to the fore if the target of his vengeance is brought to his attention.
    As someone whose people has suffered due to the actions of a colonial power, he is extremely sympathetic towards those who experienced oppression and persecution due to their culture or birth. As something of a rebel himself, Okikurmi is also fond of those with a similar bent. Conversely, he will always endeavour to set himself against oppressors and tyrants. He carries a particular hatred towards those who commit atrocities out of greed, as well as those who do wrong in the name of righteousness.
    Okikurmi is of the staunch opinion that he is his own master, despite his existence as a Servant. He is prone to wilfully ignore what his Master wishes, especially if they act as though from a position of superiority. Even as an Avenger, however, he is still a hero, and will aid those in need of his assistance, even someone who would claim to be his Master.
    Though he does not necessarily wish for it, his core as Avenger warps his wish to the Holy Grail into becoming the ‘Vengeance of the Ainu’ upon the Japanese.

Lore
    Though Okikurmi has many legends to his name, he is always a protector of the Ainu people, though his origins vary from a god choosing to live among men to a demigod choosing to resist the gods.
    The tale that concerns Okikurmi as Avenger concerns Okikurmi’s encounter with the goddess of the wind, Pikatakamuy.
    I am Pikatakamuy,
    Goddess of the Wind from the land of the gods.
    I have the power to fly through the sky
    and raise winds at will,
    whether
    a gentle waft
    a strong gust
    or a stormy blast.

In the land of the gods,
    or in the land of the humans,
    women need be good at embroidery.
    I lived at my house in the land of the gods,
    and passed my days
    always embroidering.

One day,
    I stopped my hand that held a needle
    and chanced to look
    across the land of the humans.
    A village caught my eyes.
    It was a big village of the Ainu.

How cheerful the village looked!
    All the people of the village
    were busy working.
    Children and little dogs ran about joyfully.
    My old habit began again:
    All right, I’ll dance the dance of the winds
    and scare the humans—
    so I thought.
    Once I felt like playing tricks
    there was no restraining myself.

Right away, I donned
    layers of particularly beautiful
    wind-stirring robes
    storm-hurling gowns
    that I had embroidered,
    then, with a swoop
    I flew up to the sky.
    I flew and flew across the sky-

And on landing on a lofty mountain,
    I chanted,
    “Blow wind, blow wind—”
    and began to dance my dance,
    my wind-stirring dance,
    my storm-hurling dance.
    Then, as usual,
    from the tips of my hands,
    from inside my sleeves,
    fierce winds began to blow,
    they blew from the mountains out to sea,
    raising fearful large waves.
    The large waves,
    like waterfalls
    began pounding
    upon the village of the Ainu.

The raging winds
    made me so happy
    day and night with no rest
    for six days running
    I danced on.
    When I finished dancing
    and looked at the village of the Ainu,
    it was clean and bare,
    not one thing was left.
    Yet I found—

one house was still there all alone.
    It was the house where a young man lived.
    Upset and upset,
    at once, I danced more fiercely than before.
    When I finished dancing,
    I looked carefully and there it was,
    the house, not yet blown away.
    Upset and upset, I thought of trying one more time,
    but too tired to dance again, with nothing to do
    I went home to the land of the gods.

When I came home,
    again I passed my days
    embroidering.
    After days had passed, one day
    I recalled the events in that village
    and looked that way. To my surprise
    the village, which I thought I had blown away,
    was just as before.
    Having rebuilt the houses,
    all villagers lived cheerfully.
    Vexed and vexed to see this,
    donning at once my wind-stirring robes
    and storm-hurling gowns
    I flew to the top of the mountain
    and danced powerfully
    the wind-stirring dance, the storm-hurling dance.

From the tips of my hand
    from the sleeves of my robes
    piercing winds began blowing
    sand storms swirled around the Ainu village
    creating such turmoil
    it was as if the sea was turning upside down.
    Day and night for six days,
    as I sent the winds,
    the gods of the trees began wailing
    so as not to be blown down,
    big trees broke with snaps
    while those that did not break
    flew away, pulled up by the roots.

While dancing the wind-stirring dance
    the storm-hurling dance,
    I glanced at the village of the Ainu.
    The village had blown off, leaving
    a bleak, empty wasteland.
    Yet, believe it or not,
    all by itself, the young man’s house
    still stood there
    as before the storm.
    Appalled by this
    I gave up trying to blow the house away,
    went home to the land of the gods
    and passed my days embroidering.

Soon afterwards,
    suddenly at my door
    a young Ainu appeared.
    How daring of him to come to my door
    before I, a goddess, realized it—
    I was vexed by the horrid Ainu.
    But he smiled sweetly and said,
    “Pikatakamuy, goddess of the wind,
    thank you for showing us your delightful dance.
    As a token of gratitude, let me show you
    the dance of the Ainu.”
    The moment he said this—

the young man came into my house,
    and started to dance his dance.
    Then from the tips of his hands
    from the sleeves of his robe, began blowing
    strong, strong, piercing winds,
    things fell from the shelf,
    ashes and fire rose from the fireplace,
    the house shook, the ceiling tore apart,
    and in moments a mere framework
    was all that was left of the house.

The dance of the Ainu is not done yet,
    I will show you another.”

Taking from his pocket
    a fan, he danced.
    On the fan was a drawing
    of cold winter clouds
    and as he fanned,
    cold, cold winds blew at me;
    when he fanned harder,
    snow and hail danced around,
    grains of ice pelting against me.
    In the blink of an eye, my robes were torn,
    my entire body was
    covered with bruises.

My body was cold as ice,
    I thought I was freezing to death.
    Then the young man said,
    the dance of the Ainu
    is not done yet.”
    With this he flipped his fan.
    Now there was a drawing
    of a burning red sun.
    This time, each time he fanned
    there was dazzling light
    and a hot, hot wind.

It was hot, so hot, my eyes went blind,
    my skin scorched and charred,
    it was so painful
    I could think of nothing.
    Falling like a rag,
    I lost my senses.
    After a while when I came to,
    the young man approached me and said,
    “Pikatakamuy, why did you
    so devastate the village of the Ainu?
    Because of you so many humans
    lost their lives.”

“I thought, Pikatakamuy,
    of killing you as I should have.
    But you are the goddess of the wind in the land of the gods.
    So I only punished you while keeping you alive.
    If you make such strong winds one more time
    know that I won’t forgive you then.”
    This said, the young man fanned me
    with his fan.
    Strangely, each time he fanned,
    bruise after bruise on my skin
    was gone.

As the young man fanned me with his fan,
    my robes that were like tattered cloth flipped and flapped
    into the beautiful robes they were before.
    No, not only that, as he fanned around him,
    my shattered house pulled and heaved
    into the fine house that it was before.
    “Who really are you?
    Please let me know your name.”

When I asked,
    “I am Okikurmi,”
    the young man answered briskly.
    “What? So you are Okikurmi!”
    I was stunned to learn his name.
    No wonder he was so strong.
    Okikurmi is none other
    than the strong, strong, wise youth, who went
    from the land of the gods to the land of the Ainu.

Ever since,
    I send no strong winds
    toward the Saru River
    by which Okikurmi lives;
    I only send
    gentle winds
    refreshing winds
    healing winds.

In these words,
    Pikatakamuy, the goddess of the wind
    told us the story
    of Okikurmi and the village of the Ainu.

Notes
    Lore ended up being loooooong. Sorry about that.
    In hindsight, I probably should've made him as something other than an Avenger, but stubbornness won out in the end.

I can’t help but dread what it would be like if this Okikurmi were to be summoned to the Fuyuki Grail Wars. Feeling like his definition of ‘collateral damage’ would become more like ‘bonus targets’.