Page 393 of 858 FirstFirst ... 293343383388391392393394395398403443493 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    true name: walt disney.
    class: caster.
    alignment: neutral.
    dislikes: laziness, sadness, and tragedy.

parameters:
    strength: E
    agility D
    mana B
    luck A
    endurance D

Backstory: walt disney was a famous buesness man who shaped modern society with his cartoons, it was his dream to to make children smile and make a quick buck in the process, thou he never dabbled in magecraft, he has been in a holy grail war before but only in one those phsuedo grail wars were he said to have in a matter of speaking won.

personality: he does much care for the grail as he felt he has achieved what he desired in life , to make multiple children happy and make a buck in the process, but he sad that he didn't get to see any of this play out, so he simply wishes to see how he shaped society and that is the only thing he cares about, thou if he did have a wish it would be to take all the tragedy of heroes away from the world. as he hates tragedy and would likely avoid battle and choose the pacifist approach to the war and not kill servants or masters unless absolutely nesccarry.

class skills:
    item construction N/A
    territory creation N/A

personel skill:
    charisma D
    a skill which defines ones ability to lead, as walt disney lead a buesnness which would eventually become one of the most powerful in the world, at this rank he could easily lead small buesnness with incredible efficiency.

authority over legend, B
    a skill unique to walt who took many fairy tails and legends especially those having to do with the brother grims, and changed them into adaptations suited better for children, this skill is only given to him do to his fame for doing so. this skill allows walt to weaken a servants fame by distorting it and making it more child like, he can change a servant personality and weaken there stats, not by any large margin nut enough to weaken them to some degree. it only works on servants who legends he adapted.

NP:
    walt Disney studios C- rank anti army.
    all that is required is dating paper which he can then turn into a magic parchment neccearry for his drawings, by using a magic pen he can draw characters which become familiars, the unique property of this si that there is no limit to how many familiars he can make, allowing him to create an infinite amount of familiars with little cost of mana. Thou not powerfull enouogh to be able to kill a servant there danger is in the fact that they are conceivably infinite, thou they are essential to running his primary phanatasm.

Disney land, the kingdom of magic just for you, anti servant. Rank less.
    The first only parked actually made by Walt it is the prime example of his way of life to grant happiness and make money off it, or to put bluntly play off individuals childish feelings in order to create happiness and get rich from it, this phanatsm is a direct representation of that way, when activated it takes up the size of the current modern day Disney land instead of the one he helped build, this is do to fame. The Phantasms primary ability is to notions, emotions, etc such as childishness, nostalgia, and other such emotions that are representative of child hood and turns them into raw mana useable by caster, do to this he has of cold fusion of mana giveing a high rank of independent action while in the active park, utilizing his drawings of what np he creates mascots which run the park, the games and attractions chnage from person to person and creates the game or attraction most capable of brung out nostalgia or childishness in an individual, how ever it's most interesting effect is when a servant or an individual who has faced great tragedy steps into the NP, while the game do bring out there childish nature and nostalgia, the park will also change servants a body matching to there current childishness there for the servant is given a body simpler in fashion to how Gilgamesh got his, there parameters are then changed to that of the current age they are at, however in exe age they do share part of mana resiovior with Walt, this in a manner of speaking kills the servant, however ten berserker class is immune to the affects since a berserker would be considered by the park to be a child in a tantrum, this causes that class to the eb ethe most dangerous to Walt, however all names are ever see upon leavening the park thou the park Will not make easy chnage ing it's very structure to make that a difficult thing to do.
    Last edited by venomking; September 27th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.

US Friend Code
    1. Walt Disney Studios ~ Beginning from an Innocent, Little Mouse
    2. Disneyland ~ A Magical Kingdom Just For You

I mean, it really isn't that hard, right?

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Thx.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Actualy, genderbends are my salvation, it really is easier to me to write female characters, so i would be much more limited if genderbend was not a thing

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Actualy, genderbends are my salvation, it really is easier to me to write female characters, so i would be much more limited if genderbend was not a thing
    You say that, but out of all your sheets Odin and Merlin are really the only 'true' genderbends (i.e ones that aren't abstract concepts or Psuedo-Servants). And the latter is already canon in Prototype.

Blog Entries
    What i can say, i like to experiment out of my confort zone and try different things, is what leads to summer!boudica(good) or lilith(bad)

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

-Demon Caster-
    Mephisto
    (Refuses to be called “Mephistopheles Alter” so goes by “Mephisto” instead)

Alternate Classes: Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Alias: Prince of Demons, Hater of Light, Plasterer of Lies, True Demon
    Origin: Germany

Parameters

Strength: (C)
    Endurance: (C)
    Agility: (C)
    Mana: (A)
    Luck: (A)
    NP: (EX)

Dislikes: Divine Intervention
    Talents: Manipulating others, Making deals
    Natural Enemy: God, Faust
    Attribute: Earth
    Armaments: Mysterious Sword imbued with Dark Energy

Skills
    Class Skills

Item Construction: (-)
    This skill is lost in favor of his Noble Phantasm

Territory Creation: (-)
    This skill is lost in favor of his Noble Phantasm

Avenger: (A)
    Represents the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased. Negative emotions towards him immediately turn into his strength. Normally, this skill is exclusive towards Servants of the Avenger class. However, due to the Distortion skill, Demon Caster obtains another class’ specialty.

Personal Skills

Witchcraft: (A)
    A skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds. His style of Witchcraft is the classical western Witchcraft, of which he excels at. It has varied uses, like returning the favor multiplied to those who hurt oneself, sowing discord upon personal relationships, imposing a powerful geis over a target, or giving nightmares using succubi. Demon Caster possesses a magecraft that reaches the level of a Noble Phantasm.

Devil’s Laughter: (A+)
    An ability derived as a true demon, allowing the Servant to cast intense pressure over any species containing a soul. The laughter of a devil instills a sense of dread and fear that shakes and disrupts the core of spirits and souls. Demon Caster’s targets would fall into a situation like they have been abandoned by luck, where if there is any chance of failing a Luck Check, it would fail for as long as Demon Caster is casting his pressure.

Shapeshift: (C)
    A skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. Demon Caster, thanks to his demon physiology, is capable transforming into various miscellaneous forms such as a poodle, growing wings, and changing his appearance into something more demonic or human. Turning into human also grants him the option to alter his clothing as well.

Distortion: (A)
    A skill that forces the distortion of the class the Servant was originally called forth in. He or she would receive the other class' specialty as proof. Conversely, at least one among the set of the original Class Skills has declined...or so it supposed to. In the case of Demon Caster who lacks his original class skills, his skills cannot decrease for he has none in the first place. Effectively gaining the benefits without any of the demerits.

Noble Phantasm

Deal with the Devil
    Stay, Thou art so Beautiful
    Type: Pact
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: 1

A deal with the devil, best exemplified by the legend of Faust and the figure of Mephistopheles. It is an arrangement formed between the devil and the target. An exchange occurs where the devil would do anything the target wants, granting whatever wish they desire, at the price of the victim’s soul. A momentary happiness at the cost of damning their soul to hell for all eternity.

The pact is formed when Demon Caster offers a contract to the target, followed by a moment of negotiation. They have certain desires and wishes they want granted more than anything else in the world, thus they are willing to sacrifice their souls for the sake of momentary “happiness”. And so, it is the devil’s duty to fulfill those wishes, always with a twist and a price. Only the most arrogant fools imaginable would dare to trust or make a deal with the devil. No matter the benefits, it would only end in tragedy. He will tempt, corrupt, defile, ruin them for his own sadistic needs, then take everything they have and will have for himself. Nevertheless, to those who accept the deal, signing the pact with their own blood would finalize the contract, fully activating the Noble Phantasm.

People tend to ask favors such as youth, knowledge, wealth, fame, and/or power. Through the power generated from the pact, Demon Caster gains the ability to fulfill these desires. Creating money out of thin air, implementing knowledge into the person’s mind, and so on; similar to a certain wish-granting device. Should they wish to see their lost loved ones, Demon Caster can answer that wish like any other, but he cannot revive the dead because he lacks the power. Rather, he will deceive them, create an illusion of the fallen to mimic the living. The illusion is so realistic that it tricks reality itself, but they are not real. The target is unaware of this cruel, sadistic trick played by Demon Caster to uphold his end of the bargain. The same can apply to a location or a memory the target wishes to visit. Demon Caster would fulfill these wishes the same way. He will not teleport them, create a reality marble, nor time travel; instead creating a highly realistic illusion that deceives the eyes and senses of even the most perceptive people.

Within the fine print of the contract lies the words: “should the contractor be pleased enough with anything the devil gives him that they want to stay in that moment forever, then they will die in that moment”. As per the text, should the target find themselves in the peak of their happiness, where they feel satisfied and wish to stay in this “paradise” forever, then the pact becomes terminated. The deal is over and Demon Caster immediately claims their “soul” then and there.

The soul, compared to the mortal body, is considered invaluable by all manners of religions and beliefs. Yet, in the context of a Holy Grail War, where any servant can eat souls, it loses its importance. As such, almost as a compensation of sorts, Demon Caster claims something invaluable even compared to a soul; their entire existence. Should Demon Caster claim a soul through the use of the pact, he will permanently claim authority and ownership over their entire being. For all eternity, they will act as his loyal subordinate, forced to do anything he tells them to do. Their souls are damned, unable to enter the throne of heroes and unable to seek salvation.

Despite his demonic heritage, Demon Caster does not actively search for men to corrupt, but comes to serve and ultimately collect the souls of those who are already damned. This might be the reason why Demon Caster came to Faust specifically. He appeared because he senses in Faust’s magical summons that Faust is already corrupt, that he is already ‘in danger to be damned’. In accordance to his preference, Demon Caster only offers a deal to the Evil and Misfortunate. When encountering the Good, he will try to tempt and corrupt them, such as his nature, but he’ll never offer to form a pact. He acknowledges the faithful and strong-willed will not fall so easily to temptation, so he won’t even bother to waste his time.
    Last edited by Aridwolverine; September 28th, 2017 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Beginning from an Innocent, Little Mouse
    You made Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cry

That's why he tried to kill Mickey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post

Avenger Oswald, anybody?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mephisto AlterDemon Mephisto: Neat idea, so this is the legitamate "demon" Mephisto in the book? So regarding Mephisto's dominion over another's existence, I'm a bit confused; does this also work on other Servants or just normal living beings with souls to begin with? It would be nice if you clarified it.

As for another matter, it's best to change his Alignment to Lawful Evil; as you said he only makes deals with those with corrupted hearts and minds. Of course, he does tempt those who are good; but even Mephisto knows corrupting them is a waste of time.

By the way, the first image is broken.
    Last edited by SleepMode; September 27th, 2017 at 10:48 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Mephisto AlterDemon Mephisto: Neat idea, so this is the legitamate "demon" Mephisto in the book? So regarding Mephisto's dominion over another's existence, I'm a bit confused; does this also work on other Servants or just normal living beings with souls to begin with? It would be nice if you clarified it.

As for another matter, it's best to change his Alignment to Lawful Evil; as you said he only makes deals with those with corrupted hearts and minds. Of course, he does tempt those who are good; but even Mephisto knows corrupting them is a waste of time.

By the way, the first image is broken.
    By dominion over another's existence, you're referring to his NP right? If so, then it works against anything with a soul whether they be a Servant or a normal living being. Of course they would have to make a contract with him first, but yeah, Mephisto can claim the soul and existence of any being that makes a deal with him. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

I fixed the image.

Blog Entries
    Do you guys think sleipnir desserves an EX rank? I am kinda on the fence

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Do you guys think sleipnir desserves an EX rank? I am kinda on the fence
    Don't really see why. It's just a really good horse.

Blog Entries
    Look for asbyrgi, who in fact is the other np on the sheet i am making

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Look for asbyrgi, who in fact is the other np on the sheet i am making
    The only thing I can find with that name is a literal canyon (not even a mythical one either). I don't doubt your sources, but where are you getting this from?

Blog Entries
    My fisical geography book, apparently asbyrgi was created when one of Sleipnir feet touched the ground
    i imagined to be like, an atomic bomb or worst

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    My fisical geography book, apparently asbyrgi was created when one of Sleipnir feet touched the ground
    i imagined to be like, an atómica bomb or worst
    So kind of like Durandal creating La Breche de Roland, only seemingly even more hardcore. That definitely sounds NP-worthy.

Blog Entries
    And it was only one of his feet, he has eight!

Fate / White Memoria

不死 Undead
    I made an F/GO style statsheet for alternate!Illya in a timeline where there's no Shirou, she was rescued by Kiritsugu, everything went wrong in her 5HGW, and she went down the Archer path:

****************************open?id=0By...TRWT0ZTUWl6aGc

Now this is far from the full standard sheet I'm trying to write right now, but it's the basics given straight up.

I can explain the EX- on Territorial Creation.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post

If you want to be more technical, you could say that Mickey was when Disney really began to gather fame. So it's still a bit fitting.

Isn't it sad, Oswald?