Page 725 of 858 FirstFirst ... 225625675715720723724725726727730735775825 ... LastLast
Results 14,481 to 14,500 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Santa (Striker): This, this put a smile on my face. I had images of The Christmas Bell being similar to the bells in the boxing matches, ringing as Santa pummels the lights out of the Evils of Humanity into a KO with the Merryland Smash. That said, what's the reason behind the E-rank Luck?

On another note, I was rather surprised by what I thought to be a meme sheet became somewhat serious as in the Lore and Character section. Truly the Sensei-Santa.

(Just realized the word 'Protein' is littered across the fc's background. pffft.)

---

Invoking the rules of Feedback exchange, is there anything to note with my Zhang Liang sheet? That sheet was in my backlog for over a year, so it was kinda nervous to post it here.
    Last edited by SleepMode; December 31st, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    As long as we're coming up with back-up prompts for the contest, I've got two ideas (my only limitation is that if a Servant has already been done either in Canon or on this site, it can't be done again):

1. Video Game Potential (Take a video game that has historical or mythological characters in it like Genji: Days of the Bladeor Legion: The Legend of Excalibur, and create a Servant from its roster like Shizaku Gozen or King Lot (not the totally made up characters, just the ones that corresponding counterparts to our myths and history)).
    2. Complete the Set (Fill out the ranks of various groups like the Argonauts or the 12 Paladins, or even a Pantheon of your choice).

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Santa (Striker): This, this put a smile on my face. I had images of The Christmas Bell being similar to the bells in the boxing matches, ringing as Santa pummels the lights out of the Evils of Humanity into a KO with the Merryland Smash. That said, what's the reason behind the E-rank Luck?

On another note, I was rather surprised by what I thought to be a meme sheet became somewhat serious as in the Lore and Character section. Truly the Sensei-Santa.

(Just realized the word 'Protein' is littered across the fc's background. pffft.)

---

Invoking the rules of Feedback exchange, is there anything to note with my Zhang Liang sheet? That sheet was in my backlog for over a year, so it was kinda nervous to post it here.
    Thank you. The Jingle Bell is actually a shameless copy-paste of King Hassan's The Evening Bell, since I saw being guided by fate as a better (though unoriginal) way of explaining how he knows who's good and who's naughty. As for the E Luck, same as Gramps, it's because he's basically an agent of destiny, so he can't oppose it.

…………Ignore the countless sacks of protein. Santa only needs milk and cookies, milk and cookies… >.<'

As for Zhang Liang, she looks like a very powerful "game maker", which is fitting considering her lore. About her second NP, are there any weaknesses besides what'd happen if she pulled a Siegfried?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    …………Ignore the countless sacks of protein. Santa only needs milk and cookies, milk and cookies… >.<'

As for Zhang Liang, she looks like a very powerful "game maker", which is fitting considering her lore. About her second NP, are there any weaknesses besides what'd happen if she pulled a Siegfried?
    Cookies have a bit of Protein, so it's bound to add up

Regarding Huang Shi Xin, as it's a conduit for massive amounts of magical energy, it becomes nearly impossible for Zhang Liang to hide her presence in any given scenario. In a way, she becomes more or less a sizable beacon to magi and Servants alike. Because of this, it's further imperative for her to co-operate and negotiate with other people, especially in a battle royale such as a Grail War.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

‘The Blessed-Fairy Child’

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Compatible Master: Alice

True Name: Frances Griffiths
    Titles: The Blessed-Fairy Child, The Girl Who Lied
    Source: Historical Fact (20th Century)
    Region: England
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 130cm
    Weight: 30 kg

Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Camera
    Talents: Arts and Crafts, Photography
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes
    Manifestation Cost: Low

Setting Creation: Reaper of Remnant
    Character Design: Bottle (X890264)
    CV: Sakura Tange
    Main Works Appearance: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MAG: C
    LUK: A
    PHA: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation: D

Creation of a territory that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    However, since Frances has no capabilities using actual magecraft, only a [Enchanted Garden] where fairies or mana naturally gather can be developed.

Item Construction (False): E

Talent to manufacture items from implements of war to items for daily use.
    In this case, only a variety of artistic objects such as drawings, knittings, cardboard cutouts and paper models can be made. This is because Frances holds no true capacity for being a Magus, so no magical items can be created at all.

Still, that which she can craft is formed exceedingly quickly and without much expense.

Personal Skills:

Self-Suggestion: A

Powerful suggestion onto one’s body, raising mental interference resistance.
    At this level, an assumption that [I am definitely the child visited by the fairies] being equal to [truly being the one visited by the fairies] becomes the honest reality. A delusion that was made into truth, formed through an endless, stubborn belief in oneself.

In turn, both a high level of resistance against mental interference magecraft, skills or Noble Phantasms and a body that naturally communes with/gathers spirits of luck [Fairies] have been given to Frances.

Optical Illusionist: C

Manifestations that bewilder others, indicating false image projection onto the real world.
    Unlike [Illusionism]; a Magecraft mental interference, this skill simply allows one to control both light and angles in order to trick opponents into seeing dizzying hallucinations or objects that do not exist.

The current user, who was said to have fooled countless people around the world; including the great author [Sir. Conan Doyle] with her photographs, is able to use such a skill to her heart’s content.
    Only a certain set number of individuals can be targeted with it at a time though and attempting to manifest something greater than the size of a large animal is outright impossible, no matter how hard she tries.

Curse of the Cottingley Fairies: B

A crystallisation of the ruin that was brought onto a professor’s livelihood through Frances’s actions.
    The target’s essence is partially imbued into any picture produced when taking photographs of physical or spiritual entities and then developing the image. Afterwards, certain injuries can be enforced onto the target by causing physical damage to the object bearing their own faces.

Essentially, it can be considered as a sort of [Voodoo Doll] that attacks opponents at the deepest level.
    Until it has been completely destroyed, even tearing up or burning the item should bring misfortune and pain onto the unfortunate souls affected.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

Phantasmic Fantasticus Opticus
    Camera Obscurus –– Cottingley Imposition

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

Camera Obscurus –– Cottingley Imposition.
    The sublimation of Frances’s infamous forgery and the stubborn belief she held for her own [Absolute Truths].
    Crystallising an old fashioned camera through the countless people who fell for her lies, it’s a True Name release allowing for the enchantment of non-living objects into mindless automatons with weakened abilities somewhat akin to their existing selves, by capturing their likeness within a certain style of image and then granting them [Independent Action: E].

That is to say, the paper cutout of a fairy could be replaced by a moving paper fairy or a stained glass knight could be swapped around for an animated figure made of the same materials.
    Wireframe dragons would breathe superheated metal, in another example, and even the visage of a sword would become a brand-new weapon for someone worthy to wield.

As long as a picture of a non-living depiction is taken clearly, what is shown becomes reality, essentially.
    Due to that, a thing such as that camera is considered to host a Pseudo-Reality Marble inside itself.
    The dreams, maddened ramblings and utter delusions that Frances never, ever abandoned; designed to pierce the boundary between fact and fiction; making whatever is seen become the honest truth.

What a sad turn of events that is...

Character
    Personage:

First Pronoun: watashi
    Second Pronoun: anata
    Third Pronoun: anatatachi

Personality:

She has the disposition of a dreamy girl who aimlessly wanders, causing trouble.
    A fearless child who stumbles around fruitlessly, seeking out strange things and declaring them to be supernatural. One could say she is a bit of an airhead who believes in all sorts of conspiracies, in fact.
    If there is even a single hint that some type of creature could exist, she attempts to affirm its existence 100%, so no words other than ‘crazily obsessed with absurd theories’ describe her so well.

Really, she’s sorta similar to a certain witch from a famous novel series set in a Scottish school for magic. Roaming around, getting dirty and dishevelled, without a single care for her safety or needing the compassion of others, she simply wishes to prove herself right once again by finding the answer to every Mystery in the world.

Nevertheless, when she doesn’t get her way or no-one believes her tall tale, she gets extremely angry.
    She seems to regress into a childish brat who throws tantrums and cries at every little thing.
    Sounds like [Hoe!?] echo forth from her mouth, as if she were some kind of card-capturing Magus.
    Honestly, how much more silly can one get!?

–– but still…

There’s something sorrowful and saddening within that gaze.
    Like someone who knows that all their dreams have already been broken and can never come true.
    As if everything she does has no purpose, similar to a robot fulfilling a task which cannot be completed.
    That seems to be the case here.

However, she will always, always try, even if nothing can ever come of it.
    At least she can say that she honestly tried. Just once.
    That would be nice, no doubt.

Motives and Attitudes Towards Master:

Towards those who summon her, she generally acts rather sweet. She’ll follow their words and happily go along with their actions as long as they can be considered ‘morally correct.’ That is, she’s a follower, not a doer.

On the other hand, if she has a Master capable of committing evil deeds or she thinks that they do not believe her words, she’ll throw temper tantrums and beat them up with her bare hands.
    While this might seem a little childish, she’s honestly just trying to get her point across clearly and has found this the best way to do it.

A genuinely good person who can’t comprehend her own selfish, brattish actions, then.
    She’s sorta stubborn and mean-spirited like that, even if she doesn’t realize it herself.
    Of course, this also means she’ll keep insisting that she was right about her fairy friends, no matter what the Master says anyway, so she doesn’t really listen to another’s opinions regarding that case.
    After all, her wish is simply to prove herself right and show the world that fairies are actually real.

Even though she cannot understand why that wish would be an awful idea...

Dialogue Examples:

[Summoned]: Hoe!? I finally got summoned as a Caster! This is so amazing, Master! Let me help your quest reach the finish line! I, the Blessed Child, Frances Griffiths, offer myself to you!
    Hoe!? How did I know you’re on a great quest? Well, the fairies told me of course!

[Likes]: I love nature of course! Photography too! Those two things led me to meeting my beloved fairies, so I cannot compare anything else to them.
    Hoe!? My cousin, Elsie? Ah...let’s not talk about her right now. Bitter feelings and all that...

[Dislikes]:
    People that say I lie or don’t tell the truth. I hate those types of humans the most! But you trust me, right? I did meet those fairies, honesty! It’s not a lie! Not! I promise!

[The Holy Grail]: My wish? Why, I want to show the whole wide world that fairies exist of course!
    Hoe!? What do you mean I can’t? It would destroy Mystery? No, No! They must know I was right! Who cares about stuff like that!?

[Bond Level 1]: Are there any fairies around here? Are there? Are there? Let’s go out and find some now, Master!

[Bond Level 2]: Hoe!? There you are, Master! Shall we take a stroll in the gardens and take some photographs?
    Hoe!? Antartica has no gardens? That’s so weird! Where do all the fairies live then?
    On some interdimensional plane of existence hidden in a layer under our world, perhaps? Hahaha! That’s too stupid to even be true!

[Bond Level 3]: Elsie never believed me, she always told me that it was a trick. Honestly, I can’t believe her at all! What a nasty girl she was to me after all that time! I can’t even believe we were cousins at all!
    Hoe!? What am I talking about? Oh! Sorry, Master. I was just ranting again.
    Sometimes I forget myself you see...

[Bond Level 4]:
    Professor Cooper, hoe? You want to know about him? Ah...I won’t talk about that man, I did ruin his life in the end. But, I didn’t really mean to, you know? All I wanted was for him to believe that was all! Just believe in me, that’s all I ever wanted!

[Bond Level 5]: Thank you for believing in me, Master. Honest, I mean it. Even if I am just a useless girl incapable of reaching the Holy Grail I so seek, you have shown me so much and we have been on so many adventures together. So, thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.

I will follow you even if you do not believe in my words...

Biography/Additional Information
    Historical Depiction:

A young girl from 20th Century England.
    By appearing alongside them in photographs, she was once said to have proven the existence of fairies in 1917.
    The ‘evidence’ she provided however, eventually caused a great uproar in the paranormal community leading to an intense vicious cycle in which millions of people were fooled all around the world. Arthur Conan Doyle himself, the very creator of Sherlock Holmes, was also famed for becoming a believer as well.

However, it was nothing but a convincing hoax, in spite of that girl’s insistence otherwise.
    Even when her cousin, Elsie Wright, came out and told the truth, she continued to deny it.
    Even when she herself told the partial truth and said they were fake, she claimed at least one was real.
    She never, ever, stopped and told a hundred thousand lies to every person that would hear her, including a certain professor, whose life she destroyed beyond repair.

But all she wanted was for people to understand; to believe…
    Whether it was a delusion, illusion or a simple fantasy, it didn’t matter.
    To her, meeting those fairies honestly happened, she honestly thought she had met them.
    And yet, she was unable to understand why others could not accept her actions and died eternally espousing that she was the one in the right, all along…

That person was none other than Frances Griffiths of course.

In-Universe Depiction:

Frances Griffiths is similar in nature to the one known as Mata Hari.
    Someone who wishes to reach the Holy Grail but would never be able to attain it with her own hands.
    No...it wouldn’t even reach out to her itself and summon her as a Servant, in fact.
    It’s a possibility unable to happen within almost any parallel world, so to speak.
    Unless someone specifically chose her, she could never come into being within a Holy Grail War.
    Her wishes would never come true, even if she tried her hardest.

Someone like that exists in this world.
    Ah, how absurdly pitiful, how utterly tragic.
    Such a shame...

But...then came the destruction of the Human Order.
    Chaldea, who desired to undo such damage, reached out for every Saint Graph that they could attain.
    They brought forth hero after hero, villain after villian, and eventually, after a long time passed, they found at last ––

–– someone who wished to simply help out.
    Someone who wanted to save the world so that the fairies could find peace.
    That person was none other than Frances Griffiths of course.
    At long last, she was able to appear in the world once again.

Perhaps that was fate after all?

Relationships:

[Sherlock Holmes]: Hello, Mr. Holmes! How wonderful it is to meet you at last. How has Sir. Doyle been lately? I have many photographs I wish to share with him!
    Hoe!? Why are you looking at me angrily, Mr. Holmes? Did I do something wrong?

[Mata Hari]: Hoe!? You and I are very similar! Existences that would never be allowed to reach our desires, that’s what we are, no doubt. Isn’t it saddening? Ah...I shall not cry today. No.
    Let us become allies in our fight for our single wish!
    Indeed, let us wander forwards thusly!

[Merlin/Dorothy Gale]:
    ...HOE!? ARE YOU A FAIRY PERSON!? YOU MUST BE, YOU MUST BE! SO COOOOL!! I KNEW YOU WERE REAL! I KNEW IT!

Craft Essence:

Inquiry From a Beloved One

This will be my last letter to you.
    After this I will stop. I shall no longer talk to you any longer.
    All I wish to know, is why?
    Why do you continue to lie? Why have you never told the truth?

You have tricked and scammed so many others.
    Even your own daughter believes in you so much.
    But it was all faked. Nothing but a forgery.
    We made it all up remember? How can you forget?
    Or are you simply too wrapped up in your own imagination, that you ignored such signs?

You must stop now. You have to give it up.
    The whole world will come to hate you.
    Please. For me.
    Just stop and tell me why. Please, Frances, let your old cousin Elsie know the answer.
    That is what I am asking.

That is all I shall say now.
    Goodbye.

Creator Notes
    Behold the results of browsing the Fate/School Life manga and finding that Create-A-Servant contest they did once! Did they nick the idea from us!?
    Nah, I’m just joking.
    Kill me.

Speaking seriously though, the idea for this Sheet came about because I was stuck on another one and went to find something else to do to clear my head. I ended up reading up on the aforementioned contest and learned about some very weird entries.
    One of these was Frances Griffiths, and I thought I could do something unique with that idea.
    As you can see, this Sheet was the result.

Of course, due to the time period in which Frances died (the 1980’s) she would never become a Servant in canon. However, since people have made Sheets for all sorts of random modern day people and Neil Armstrong who died in 2012 can be summoned now, I said to screw it and wrote this up. In fact, I originally tried to justify it by making her a wraith that was a reflection of her historical self made from her photograph, but in the end I decided to go for something more historically accurate. This was also the reason I didn’t do something like saying she really met fairies or was actually a Magus. Doing something like that, I felt would be both very obvious and boring.
    I’d rather leave the elaborate backstories for my genderswaps or more creative Sheets like Dorothy.

Still, I had to be a little bit creative here too!
    The idea was to try and make a Servant exactly like Mata Hari, but for the Caster Class instead.
    What this means, (hopefully) is that she’s someone who still hold her own but would never reach her goal-posts.
    A weak Servant who can but try and try, but never succeeds, in simpler terms.
    As such, I tried to make her Skills revolve around large-range distance attacks, with her [Item Construction] going hand in hand with her Noble Phantasm.
    Again, hopefully this worked. We’ll see in the future.

Also, the face-claim of Sakura was just a random choice and I sorta worked in her classic Hoe!? in there for laughs. I've never seen the anime and most of my knowledge of CCS comes from fanfiction. The original face-claim was Luna Lovegood in fact, but Sakura seemed a better fit in the end.

Right now, I’m kinda...ok-ish with what I ended up with? It’s not the best Sheet I’ve ever written and I don’t expect anyone to like it, but I think the only I’d want to add otherwise would be [Mental Pollution] but that skill is too similar to [Self-Suggestion] and I don’t want to give her four Personal Skills regardless.

Now, if you’ve read my ramblings for long enough, please let me know what you think!
    Oh, and Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 1st, 2019 at 09:15 AM.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    Frances Griffiths: Unorthodox Servant given her origins, but with the release of Fate/Requiem the limits are expanded, I suppose. Considering her delusional nature, you did a good job of making me sympathize with the type of person - - so I applaud you in that regard.

One little pointer Skill-wise, however. Given Frances isn't a magus, wouldn't her Item Construction be Item Construction (False)? Alternatively, you can also include that the Skill is categorized under (True) because of her high-ranking Self-Suggestion, with Frances herself convinced she can also craft "magical" items just like the faeries that created Excalibur.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Frances Griffiths: Unorthodox Servant given her origins, but with the release of Fate/Requiem the limits are expanded, I suppose. Considering her delusional nature, you did a good job of making me sympathize with the type of person - - so I applaud you in that regard.

One little pointer Skill-wise, however. Given Frances isn't a magus, wouldn't her Item Construction be Item Construction (False)? Alternatively, you can also include that the Skill is categorized under (True) because of her high-ranking Self-Suggestion, with Frances herself convinced she can also craft "magical" items just like the faeries that created Excalibur.
    I completely forgot about [Item Construction (False)].
    Oops, I'll fix that right now.
    Regardless, I'm glad you liked the Sheet.
    Thanks!
    Pronouns - She/Her
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Masters and Servants... My my, how kinky. But I don't dislike it, so I guess I'll play along with your charade for a little longer. Right, 'Master'?"

Rider of Sheol:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Lilith "First Succubus", "Witch Of Moonlight", "Mother Of Demons", et cetera

Alignment
    : Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Berserker, Caster, Assassin, Avenger, Beast, Ruler (in her pre-rebellion days)

Soundtrack: Shotgun・Lovers

Strength- B+
    Agility- A
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A++
    Luck- E++
    NP- EX

Personality/Character Traits
    Lewd
    A playful and flirty girl. Being a succubus, she loves teasing others and peppering her speech with bawdy innuendos. The more earnest and straightforward someone is, the more Rider enjoys trying to provoke a reaction from them. She is unabashedly promiscuous, flaunting her body and flirting with any cute boy or girl who catches her eye.

Free-Spirited
    Rider is fiercely independent and hates being tied down ("Except in that way, you kinky boy"). She despises the gods on principle, resenting the idea that any "higher authority" could constrain her actions. If her Master is the typical pompous fool that passes for a Magus Rider will not hesitate to bring them to their knees literally and figuratively. But if her Master approaches her as an equal partner, they will find in Rider a surprisingly loyal and affectionate Servant. In other words, she's a hard S who softens into a soft S or even an M around those who've earned her trust and respect.

Intellectual
    A voracious seeker of knowledge. In her free time, when not fighting or seducing men she can often be found in the nearest library perusing works on all kinds of subjects, particularly history, theology and philosophy. Rider believes that constantly growing and amassing new information is the meaning of "being alive". To give up searching because you believe that you already hold the "absolute truth" is the same as death in her eyes. Thus, she detests all manner of dogmatists and fanatics.

Egalitarian

Despite appearing to be amoral and hedonistic, Rider actually has strong ethical convictions. She abhors any sort of discrimination. For the otherwise live-and-let-live Rider, the act of carving humanity up into distinct classes and saying that some are innately deserving and others wicked is the only thing she deems an absolute unforgiveable sin.

Wish on the Holy Grail

To create a world of equality where distinctions of race, class and gender are obliterated and people of all different groups can live together in peace.

Likes: freedom, having fun, egalitarian men, her demonic children
    Dislikes: self-righteous men, discrimination, "that bearded old fart" (Yahweh)
    Talents: defying authority, lovemaking
    Natural Enemy: Adam

Class Skills:

Riding- EX

The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. Inheriting Adam's authority over all the beasts of the earth, and combining it with her own authority as mother of all demons, Rider obtains an unprecedented EX-rank. Anything and everything that can be conceptualized as a [mount] can be tamed and ridden by Rider, from primeval beasts at the level of superweapons to mechanical monstrosities and futuristic vehicles. When riding a mount, Rider instinctively gains the knowledge for how best to ride and use it, even if she had no familiarity with the mount in question prior.

"I know what you're thinking, Master. Yes, this includes sex."

Magic Resistance- A-

Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, all spells at A-rank and lower are nullified. In practice the Servant is untouchable to modern Magi, so it wouldn't be an exaggeration to term them a [Magus Killer]. Born in the earliest days of creation when the air itself was saturated with magic, Rider naturally has a high level of resistance.

Because of her curse from defying God, Rider's magical defenses falter against spells from the Judeo-Christian ritual foundation.

"I've witnessed the miracles of God Himself. As if your puny spells could satisfy me."

Personal Skills
    :

Succubus-Kind Demon- A+++

A Skill affirming one's status as a Succubus, a she-demon that feeds on the sexual and emotional energy of humans. As the first Succubus in history, Rider naturally has this Skill at an unrivalled rank. Succubi have the innate ability to replenish their Mana by feeding on human emotional energy. Normal Succubi would need to do so through a physical medium like blood or semen, but as the first Succubus Rider is not bound by that restriction and can absorb the energy of emotions directly.

Simply by placing her palm against a human's chest, Rider can siphon their emotions and convert them into magical power for herself. This process leaves the victim temporarily unable to feel whatever emotion Rider devoured. In the case of positive emotions like love and joy, this may render the target a lifeless husk until they recover. Being a (mostly) good person, Rider greatly prefers feeding off negative emotions like hatred and sadness, viewing it as doing a favor to rid the victim of them. At this rank is the rate of absorption great enough that (even without an active contract) Rider can easily sustain herself in the world simply by draining the emotions of those around her.

This Skill is also a composite that includes Golden Rule (Body) at the same rank. As a Succubus, she naturally boasts a perfect figure that is enticing to men.

"Why do I look so childish then? Men in this era must have some perverted tastes ufufufu..."

Divinity- E-

Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Having been personally sculpted and breathed with life by God, Rider would originally possess an A-rank in this Skill. However, her act of defying God and subsequent demonization has caused this Skill's rank to drop to the lowest level.

"It's fine. I never liked having that old bastard's scent on me anyways."

Curse Of The First Rebel- EX
    An enhanced version of Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit, given to one who was the first human to ever rebel against the will of God. A brand of sin carved indelibly into her Saint Graph, manifesting as a Personal Skill no matter what Class Lilith is summoned into. It can be called both Rider's greatest blessing and curse.

This Skill allows Rider to rebel against any restriction imposed upon her. As well as defying mundane authority, Rider can even rebel against physical and conceptual laws. For instance, she can rebel against the law of gravity to fly.

However, the greatest use of this ability is to rebel against the rule that "a Servant can only use a small portion of the original Heroic Spirit's power". In doing so Rider can circumvent the limitations of her Class Container and channel the power of the complete Heroic Spirit Lilith on the Throne. Rider can raise any of her parameters to levels immeasurable by the Servant system, as well as claim Skills and Noble Phantasms she'd properly possess in other Classes. However, Rider can only select one aspect of her Saint Graph to augment at a time. This means that she can only raise one parameter, or give herself one Skill or Noble Phantasm she'd have in another Class.

Furthermore, Rider sustains heavy damage while using this ability due to her Saint Graph being unable to handle how much power she's forcing through it. If she were to channel her full self for more than five turns at a time Rider would suffer extreme magical backlash likely to severely injure or even kill her.

As an absolute last resort Rider can channel the full power of her original record on the Throne, raising all her parameters to EX-rank and obtaining simultaneously every Skill and Noble Phantasm she'd possess in any Class she can be summoned into. She is no longer Servant Rider, but Heroic Spirit Lilith herself. In this moment Lilith's level of power is utterly incomparable. If Servants are like mirrors reflecting the light of the sun, then Lilith would be the sun itself. However after only three turns Lilith's Saint Graph would fracture irreparably from the strain, killing her instantly and making this a suicide attack.

Truly a cheat-like Skill worthy of one called the [first rulebreaker].

"My only wish is to be treated as an equal. If that's sin, then I'll gladly be called the world's greatest sinner."

Monstrous Strength- B
    A Skill that allows for a temporary augmentation of the Strength parameter by emphasizing one's existence as a monster or demonic beast. By embracing her depiction as the [mother of demons] Rider can grant herself a rank-up to Strength lasting for roughly half of battle. When this Skill is active Rider's appearance begins assuming a chimeric assortment of monstrous traits like slitted eyes, scaly skin, clawed fingernails and malformed bat-like wings emerging from the small of her back.

In the Berserker, Avenger or Beast Classes this Skill would be ranked EX and grant Lilith a physique that verges on the true Demonkind.

"Beautiful? I'm flattered, Master, truly. But let me show you how unsightly the form of the first human to defy God really is."

Noble Phantasms
    Leviathan Samael
    Slumbering Great King Of The Depths

Type: Anti-Army (originally Anti-World)

"My beloved husband... you who bare your fangs against arrogant providence, come forth and give this world a glimpse of your long-foretold might! Leviathan... Samael!"

A Noble Phantasm allowing Rider to summon her mythical husband, the great sea-monster Leviathan.

Leviathan is an utterly massive serpent the size of an aircraft carrier, with gleaming dark blue scales and webbed fins on the sides of its body resembling wings. The undersides of its fins have glowing purple patterns like Hebrew characters (think Medea's wings). These sigils reflect Leviathan's emotions, pulsing softly when the beast is at rest and flaring up brightly when it becomes enraged. Its mouth is a gaping circular hole like that of a lamprey, lined with spiralling rows of stalagmite-sized teeth. Six slitted eyes line the monster's head on either side, all glowing with baleful green light.

In its full form Leviathan boasts apocalyptic-level authority, being one of the three great beasts (alongside Behemoth and Ziz) that was said to herald the end of the world in Jewish mythology. However, as Rider can only manifest him at a tiny sliver of his full power, he is instead "merely" a powerful Divine Beast.

As the beast-king of the seas Leviathan possesses many powerful abilities relating to water. His primary form of attack is a water element dragon's breath at A++ rank, expressed as a torrent of pressurized water fired from his mouth that can carve through skyscrapers like butter. Leviathan can also wrap his body in a layer of water in an armor-like fashion, evoke powerful oceanic calamities like tsunamis and city-devouring whirlpools as well as teleport short distances through bodies of water. Even at his limited might Leviathan could sink an island the size of Tokyo in a matter of hours if he cut loose.

However, Leviathan can only be summoned in a body of water big enough to house it in its entirety. Given the beast's colossal girth, that pretty much means Rider can only invoke him near an ocean, sea or particularly great lake. This Noble Phantasm would be functionally useless if Rider is summoned in a landlocked country with no notable bodies of water.

Gamaliel Eden
    Vestigial Remnant Of Fallen Paradise

Type
    : Reality Marble

"Oh garden, primordial womb from which all life sprang, be stained in the colors of sin and accept my authority! Gamaliel Eden!"

A Reality Marble recreating Rider's original home, the Garden of Eden, that she fled from after defying God. A once paradisal garden, it has been consumed with blight and rot due to the influence of Original Sin. The plants have overgrown into tangled and thorny weeds. The water flowing through its many streams and brooks is now dyed purple and noxious to life. Huge half-dead trees reach up with gnarled branches as if trying to grasp the sky.

A mockery of paradise where Rider's will is exalted above all, befitting the nature of the first human who egoistically sought to place herself above God. Within the garden Rider exercises authority akin to a goddess, able to reform the terrain with but a thought. She can grow tree branches like spears to pierce the enemy, open up a pit beneath their feet to swallow them up or reroute rivers to wash over them. The very land itself becomes the weapon Rider uses to attack her foes.

However, the true power of this Noble Phantasm is that it facilitates summoning of the untold myriads of demons (collectively known as the Lilim) Rider mothered in life. From the weakest imp to the mightiest demon king, all demons across Judeo-Christian belief and legend recognize Rider as their mother and answer her call. The Mana cost for summoning demons is completely provided for by the Reality Marble, so Rider can bring forth as many as she wants without any concern for magical energy.

However, the amount of Mana Rider must expend to materialize and sustain the garden is truly obscene even for one as magically gifted as herself. Rider can only keep up this Noble Phantasm for around five minutes at most. Afterwards, she'll be severely exhausted and need the rest of the day to recuperate.

"When men asked to see my secret garden, this probably isn't what they wanted."

Chavvah ha-Rishonah
    First Eve, Mother Of Deceit

Type: Anti-Truth

"So you figured out the lie? Well, I guess it wouldn't be any fun otherwise."

A constantly active Noble Phantasm derived from Rider's alleged identity as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden, enticing Adam to eat the forbidden fruit. Sublimating her role as the [first deceiver], Chavvah ha-Rishonah allows Rider to falsify her own stat sheet. Identity, Class, parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasms can all be rewritten down to the last detail. It must be noted that Rider cannot use this Noble Phantasm to actually grant herself new abilities, only their appearance.

If Rider encounters a Servant with True Name Discernment or a similar Skill, they must pass a Luck check to pierce through the deception and glean her true nature.

In its original state Chavvah ha-Rishonah possessed an additional function that allowed Rider to impart a brainwashing effect through her words, effectively forcing people to perceive her lies as truth. However, because of her regrets over tempting Adam and hatred for those who command others Rider has willfully sealed this aspect.

Last edited by RoydGolden; January 3rd, 2019 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Added soundtrack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Rider of Sheol

Not much I can say on the Sheet as I'm not that good at critiquing stuff, but why is there no mention that she was Adam's first wife like in some versions of Jewish lore?
    That's a pretty big thing to miss there considering you went with the interpretation that she was the serpent which is even more obscure.
    It would have been cool to see, is all.
    Or is that the reason her Natural Enemy is Adam?
    Also, why the Remilia Scarlet faceclaim? She's like the least Succubi-like character in Touhou.

Last edited by Anju Addams; January 1st, 2019 at 02:20 PM.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Not much I can say on the Sheet as I'm not that good at critiquing stuff, but why is there no mention that she was Adam's first wife like in some versions of Jewish lore?
    That's a pretty big thing to miss there considering you went with the interpretation that she was the serpent which is even more obscure.
    It would have been cool to see, is all.
    Or is that the reason her Natural Enemy is Adam?
    Also, why the Remilia Scarlet faceclaim? She's like the least Succubi-like character in Touhou.

I actually did go with the interpretation of Lilith being Adam's first wife. That's why he's listed as her Natural Enemy and her third NP name roughly translates to "Original Eve". I just didn't mention it directly since I almost never include lore sections in my sheets, and it didn't come up otherwise. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I don't really know why I went with Remilia as the FC honestly. I guess I just didn't want to go for the usual Succubus FC.

And thanks for the commentary, Remnant!

Blog Entries
    Update: Just added a Soundtrack section to Lilith.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

(But without the scythe)

Juana la Loca (Alter)

Class: Foreigner
    True name: Juana de Castilla
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Spain
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 163 cm
    Weight: 51 kg
    Theme: Distant Memory (BBK/BRNK) by Yokoyama Masaru

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck:
    NP: EX

Skills
    Class skills
    Divinity: E-
    Measures qualification as a Divine Spirit. Allows to ignore partially the effects of Protection of the Faith or Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Normally, the influence of an Outer God would bestow a high rank of Divinity, but Juana’s reticence to believe in the gods decreases the rank. Furthermore, because she fails to understand the Mars' Moon Princess as an Outer God, the rank drops to the minimum.

Existence Outside the Domain: EX
    A skill possessed not by the Foreigner, but by the Outer God connected with them. Being of a realm beyond our comprehension, they aren’t bound by the laws of this world. Although it’s possible to inflict physical damage on them through normal means, status ailments without inter-dimensional traits are completely repelled.

Insanity: A

Madness coming not from Mental Pollution or from Mad Enhancement, but from the mind being unable to understand the vision of an Outer God and breaking. In Juana’s case, she has earned a high rank because her mentality was already fractured to begin with.

Personal skills

Loss of Sanity: B-

The same insanity that characterizes this type of Foreigners can be instilled on others and break down their brittle rationality, but it has a bad synergy with Reflective Disfigurement because it requires others to see one’s true form.

Reflective Disfigurement: C

The thousand mirrors reflect reality, but none shows the truth. Behind what seems to be a beautiful girl lies the worst possible kind of demon.
    Basically, by using reflections from different angles and positions, it’s possible to create images and disguise one’s appearance. It’s not an actual shapeshifting, nor is mental interference, but simply a visual illusion.

Downfall of the Past: B

A skill that can only be made use of after Juana has realized her own character. By recalling the withering journey that led to her becoming like this, wrath and hatred fills the body, allowing to temporarily exhibit traits of the Avenger class. As a demerit, however, her Spirit Origin suffers an overload, damaging her whole self.

Noble Phantasm

D’endrrah Deimos
    Martian hall of thousand mirrors
    Type: Anti-Mind, Labyrinth
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum number of targets: 10 people

D’endrrah Deimos. A combination of the palace of Tordesillas and the Hall of Thousand Mirrors, the respective prisons of Juana and Mars’ Moon Princess. Although the outside appearance is that of a typical Western palace, the inside is completely different, a construction completely different from anything existing on Earth.

The Hall of Thousand Mirrors, as its name suggests, is an alien labyrinth made of glass that messes with one’s senses by distorting the environment with its uncountable reflections from all angles and directions. There isn’t any sort of trap, but that’s because they’re unnecessary. As one wanders more and more, they will feel gradually more disoriented, to the point of despairing and becoming mad. Juana being able to modify the position of the walls at her will only complicates the situation even more.

In truth, since it’s impossible for Mars’ Moon Princess to move outside of her prison, what this Noble Phantasm does is exploiting her mental bond with Juana to turn the latter’s palace into a means to transport the consciousness of those who enter it towards her palace in the moon of Deimos, where she can manifest herself in her true form. Although for the victims, who barely have any time to understand what’s happening, it only feels as if they were seeing Juana turn into something abnormal.

Also, because this Juana realized that she had a reason for being confined, she can’t put a foot outside the palace no matter what.

Character
    First person pronoun: 私 (watakushi) / 我 (ware)
    Second person pronoun: 貴様 (kisama) / マスターさん (Master-san) / 〇〇さん (name + -san)
    Third person pronoun: 奴 (yatsu) / 貴様ら (kisamara) / 〇〇さん (name + -san)

Personality

Having realized the state of her mind, Juana has come to terms with her moniker. Acknowledging with resignation that she truly is mad, she has calmed her hatred and admitted her mistakes. While the Avenger Juana furiously strives to prove that she suffered such a fate because she was opposed by those surrounding her, this self doesn’t show any resistance, yet that doesn’t mean that she is apathetic. Even if she allows to be called a crazed demon, she forbids being told that her intentions were wrong. Her madness led her to failure, that is certain, but she attempted to live a proper life like any sane individual would do, and that endeavor cannot be denied by anyone.

The acceptance of her destiny comes not only from recognizing her madness, but from a level of maturity that she doesn’t possess as an Avenger, originated by a difference of age. Servants are summoned at the age considered by them as their prime, so it’s logical that different aspects of the same figure manifest in a younger or older form. This is one of those cases, with Juana being summoned in her late twenties or early thirties as a Foreigner, and in her late teens as an Avenger. That’s why, regarding love, this Juana isn’t passionate. Trying to have a happy marriage was just another mistake she committed and which caused her great pain, but that’s a thing of the past.

Juana was a mad queen that had to be imprisoned, a heretic that was seen as a demon and dispatched like one, that much can’t be denied. However… that shouldn’t interfere with her wish. Even if she knows that her place was behind the bars of a cage, she still can aspire to be freed from that cage. She sees that wish of freedom as something instinctual, a primal thought that will persist regardless of how much it’s rejected, but she doesn’t seem to realize yet. That her madness is unreal. That she just wants someone to understand her. That she wants to be told that everything is in her head.

Treatment with the Master

Regarding the Master… Foolish. There is no point in summoning a Servant like her that can’t step out of her own Noble Phantasm. Not only that, but this is a Servant that wishes to be free. How else could be the Master that summons her be called, if not foolish?

Should the Master be witty enough to find a way for her to exit her palace, they will earn her respect and gratitude forever. But they can’t expect to obtain affectionate responses from her easily. Trying to be loved by someone who is mad can only bring disastrous consequences. Well, they’re welcome to try making her experience love like she herself tried in the past.

Dialogue examples

“I was imprisoned for being mad, while the me of this world became mad after being imprisoned. It seems that, in one way or another, I am bound to live up to my moniker.”

“Felipe, Felipe… That name provokes a strange sensation, a mixture of fury and sadness, and an emptiness after that. It’s the name of the one I once loved but didn’t love me back, the one who I attempted to be bound to for the rest of my life. Whether it’s to embrace him or to strangle him, I want to hold him with these hands once more.”

Aeon after aeon, I remain here
    Syha’hnah ep syha’hnah, Y’ ahna geb

An elegy for this freedom of mine.
    Shall we mourn together, my Master?”

“Lately, I have been wondering… Can one be still considered mad if they realize their own madness? It has always been said that those who are insane deny it, but if I admitted my condition, I ought to be sane… Yet, how strange. Coming to this conclusion only makes my blood seethe with rage…!”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

The same entity as the mad queen of Castilla that is normally summoned as an Avenger. A self whose nature opposes that of the “original” in a fundamental trait, what can be considered an Alter. In this case, the divergence occurs in the ‘madness’ that she was claimed to have, the reason of her moniker and her downfall.

The early years of this Juana were the same as the ones of the Juana of this world. An atheist born during the apex of Christianity in Spain, the daughter of the Catholic Kings dared question the truth of religion, and spent her youth receiving disciplinary tortures in secret.

At the age of 17, she was temporarily freed from this hell to marry Felipe el Hermoso in Flanders, a marriage that was only happy for two years. Later, she would return to Spain and replace her mother Isabel as the queen of Castilla.
    When Felipe was assassinated, she attempted to act as the regent queen on her own, but was forced to abdicate after she dedicated more of her time mourning her husband than ruling. Thus, at the age of 29, the Catholic King Fernando ordered that she was imprisoned at a palace in the town of Tordesillas, where she wouldn’t come out from during the rest of her life.

Ironical as it may be, she who was confined for being madness was sane until the moment of her incarceration. Some time after crossing the gates of the palace-jail, as her mental health started to deteriorate, she unconsciously exhaled a plea of help. That plea wasn’t directed to anyone in particular, let alone to God, yet was answered by someone. The one who answered that call was Mars’ Moon Princess, an Outer God that spent the eternity unable to escape the walls of her palace, but that somehow found a way to interact with the outside mentally. Hearing the voice of the Outer God inside her head, the former queen could only come to a realization. She had struggled to deny her madness, but what could be done now? Accept with resignation. That she was broken. That she was wrong. So she yielded to that madness, and drowned in it as she lost the only true possession of hers.

This event, not unlike demonic possession couldn’t pass unnoticed by the countless nuns that watched over her, and given Spain’s relation with the Holy Church at the moment, it was a matter of time that an elite group was sent to Tordesillas, and
    killed
    exorcised
    her. This wasn’t recorded in any book of history, but not because it was covered by special agents. It was because there was no need to cover the death of this woman who had already been forgotten and ignored by the world. The one called Juana de Castilla passed away in her early thirties, but her death wasn’t announced until the time in which it was naturally assumed by people that she was dead.

Outer God · Depiction

Mars' Moon Princess.

A creature whose original name roughly translates to The Divinity, but that isn't worshipped neither as a goddess nor as a princess. She is bound to the Hall of Thousand Mirrors, a palace of obisidian built in the martian moon Deimos, inside which countless reflections change her appearance to that of a beautiful woman, hence her name. Despite her being bounded to this hall, she can establish a mental bond with humans. Her true appearance can only be understood by the minds of mortals as a tentacled abyss.

She shares with Juana her destiny of spending the rest of her life bound to a palace, but they're polar opposites. One is a demon lying behind a lovely and humane countenance, while the other is a person that was stigmatized with insults until her name could only be associated with blasphemy and devilishness.

Related characters

Jeanne Darc

The two Juanas walked different paths yet met similar ends.
    Ironic.

Juana la Loca (Avenger)

The me of this world. Unlike me, her summoned self has yet to become truly mad. But perhaps because she is slightly younger, perhaps because I cannot remember “him” properly, her feelings about the one named Felipe are far more intense than mine.

Saints

I have not only denied their faith, but also I have being caught by the claws of a demon. They wanting to end my life is only natural. Therefore, there is no reason for me to fear them.

■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■

That man sings of his desire for freedom. It may not be the same kind of liberty that I yearn for, but I shall praise his determination to announce a wish that others will not allow to be realized.

Trying to do a sheet for Felipe el Hermoso only results in realizing that he's a wakame, so here's another version of Juana la Loca that is much shittier than the original.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; January 1st, 2019 at 07:23 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First of all i wish you happy new year Padoru and everyone else !second if i understood it Right is that she cant step easily out of her reality marble noblephantasm,but how should imagine her summoning process, is the summoner/Master upon summon engulfed in the mirror Palace ?and how does she fight inside ,in which style/type ,obviously without ,i think not really unarmed melee combat ?have you made actually her Avenger Version again and where have you heard of the moon princess?and can it be that you changed your sheet/profile style ?why?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Juana Alter: This is a really cool sheet. I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, but how would your Juana (both normal and Alter versions) get along with my Ibrahim, given they both suffered the trauma of imprisonment in life and have an NP themed around their respective prisons? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    First of all i wish you happy new year Padoru and everyone else !second if i understood it Right is that she cant step easily out of her reality marble noblephantasm,but how should imagine her summoning process, is the summoner/Master upon summon engulfed in the mirror Palace ?and how does she fight inside ,in which style/type ,obviously without ,i think not really unarmed melee combat ?have you made actually her Avenger Version again and where have you heard of the moon princess?and can it be that you changed your sheet/profile style ?why?
    First of all, the Noble Phantasm isn't a Reality Marble, but a Labyrinth. The Avenger version was done some time ago. As for the summoning process, the NP is deployed as soon as she's summoned. The Master will be forcibly moved inside the palace to avoid being crushed by it, but won't be affected by it because they haven't really crossed the gates.

---

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Juana Alter: This is a really cool sheet. I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, but how would your Juana (both normal and Alter versions) get along with my Ibrahim, given they both suffered the trauma of imprisonment in life and have an NP themed around their respective prisons? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.
    Avenger would be very pissed off to know about Ibrahim's past, what with him being imprisoned and his mother using him as a pawn. Foreigner would show more empathy and pity than anger (she'd still be quite annoyed about the imprisonment stuff), and her motherly instincts would start surging a bit (remember that she had 6 children before her 30s), but would avoid demonstrating them because, well, an insane mother isn't a good mother. I can also imagine a scene in which Ibrahim asks Juana (any of them) to join his harem just to have his cheeks angrily stretched by her.

Feel free to ask me about how any of my Servants would react to yours if you want. As long as there's a good reason for them to have a reaction, I'll answer.

Blog Entries
    Now here is my newest and my first Servant of the new year ,i have found the the idea during my Research during for my contest contribution .

The Mothman
    (Rider)
    ……….Rider...………rigghrrrahh !
    Initial Appearance after summoning

Full incarnation :

Height: 215 cm

Weight: 185 kg

Alignment: ??

Attribute: Earth

Origin: North America

Catalyst:??? Nothing in particular ,does almost only appear if the summoning is interrupted or under unproper summoning conditions.

Other qualifying Classes: Assassin, Berserker, Alter Ego

Dislikes: ???
    Talents: To Cause Panic (?),Trigger Tragedies(?)
    Natural enemy: Sherlock Holmes

Parameters

Strength
    : C+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B+
    Luck: B
    Mana: B

NP:
    A+

Background

The first known sighting of this Beast was in a the year 1966 the 12 November as five men who were digged a grave at a cemetery near Clendenin, West Virginia ,they claimed to see a man-like figure fly low from the trees over their heads ,unknown to them have they oppened Hokolesquas first gravegrounds ,the of the Shawnee Chiefs known as Cornstalk,in which Mothman has slumbered.

Shortly only three days after has it persecuted a Young couple in their car.Then has it triggered a Panic wave which concquered the City of Point Pleasant in the 1966 year of which where then a series of strange things happened there ,like the appearance of awkward people or the appearance of strange shapes on the sky.

Until ist last secured sighting on the December 15, 1967 shortly before the allegedly Silver Bridge collapse.

If the Mothman had with ist appearance tried to warn and announced the collapse or if he should have been the cause we will never know…

Then after unsecured report was it or similar beings were supposed to was seen before the Tschernobile or 09/11 incident.

Personality

Glutony

This creature is influenced out varying forces like at first its own instinctual desire as Demon/Evil spirit to gain and ammass power (although not so incontrolled as Berserker) as such is it driven to to use his Noblephantasm as soon as possible.Where it discard every cautiousness and regarding of secrecy which would usually rule during grailwar .But it is not interested in killing bystander or the populace as that they are Living "more efficient" as eaten or death.Aswell as to use the Human Technology as "Energy-Banqet",to further feast its craving.

Innocence

Despite its longing it doesnt hold any negative bias against the Humans instead it is also highly curious like shown in the Encounter of Macela Benet where it observed her through the widow instead of holding a attack intend.

Also does he usually not harm other beings without a necesarity.

Behavior towards /in the Grailwar:

As that it is in the most cases a unintended summoning or called by the Counterforce is it Holding a neutral aggresive demeanor against the participants almost as if its follow a/his Duty .

It does further depend if its summoed by a Master or called by the world self.
    in the latter case does it act passive against the other participants but it does observe them and prepare his Noblephantasm to become strong enough to….

In the case of that it is summoned as a (i)regular Servant by a Master ,does it desplay a on the Master depending demeanor but in the most cases indiferent just like a sustaining host as such does it fly independt from the Master only be alongside hem while there is a appearant Threat like a other Servant,should the Master have a Special connnection towards Spirits or Demon like beings will it Approach a Closer relation ,then will it even try to comunicate with his master * then can it become quite friendly if the Master Shows him a honest and equal minded demeanor ,then would him be more willing for nearer cooperation and would become more controlable.
    As it is able to feel which individuals are possessing memories of Monstrous creatures then will it attack them vuriously to force them to remind and compare them with himself as to devour the power of the mentioned being .As it is a flying creature is it reluctant to fight in urban Canyons , closed Buildings or other space-deficient Situation where it then become highly aggresive and ruthless.

*it should be noted that ist voice sounds like a cross between a eagle scream and a crocedile growling =high pitched but Dark sounding without too sounding properly metallic.

Humanity

Although the Mothman is not a Human nor direct the Chief Cornstalk does it have due to its nature of birth have it implanted the memories of him aswell as the mindset of a Human through it is he capable to ancitipate the reactions of the Human mind,aswell does it refer himself as Hokolesqua.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Riding: sealed
    This skill is in favor of the Leviations skill sealed.
    Magic Resistence : C
    Cancels Aria of two verses and below are cancelled,greater incantations-damage output is reduced .

Personal Skills
    :

Disengage:A++
    Denotes the abbility to withdraw from battle even in the midst of Combat.
    At this Rank does it allows Mothman to Escape immediatly from one on to the other second even durig melle engagement .
    As such does it heighten the own agility Parameter in a retreat way,slow down the opponents time perception ,but ist true benefitts are that it at this rank erase al traces of it on the Battlefield...with the exception of the memories of the Encounter also does it after succesfully Escape, heal Mothman on the Magnitude of healing magecraft, if he is then undisturbed for atleast Five to ten minutes.

Leviation: B+
    Does denotes the psychic abbility to manipulate Air by solidify it to let the Air carry oneself .
    At this Rank does it become for Mothman possible to use the solidified Air not only on himself to carry himself but also to create shockwaves ,air proctiles aswell as to accelerate his movements in the Air,like in the known cases wheere it was able to effortlessly keep up with a police car.

Messenger of the tragedy B+
    Is the crystalisation of ist existense as "Deathangel" or tragodial Prophet.
    As commpensation of his second noblephantasm is it degraded of a Noblephantam on ist own into a skill.
    It is the represantation of ist state as Herald of th Misfortune and destruction ,it does acumulate misfortune ranging from mundane slovenliness like a undrawn handbreak of a car to a Building collapse.

As skill does it rank down the Luck of Chosen Targets ,negates additionally some skills that are resolving around divine Intervention. Also allows it to envisage tragedies and manipulate the Course of execution in its favor .

Unsettling Existense(modern):A
    Does denotes the not eluablle/determinable origin of a creature.This skill give Mothman skills that are associated with ist abilities.In his case are they Galvanism B+ due to the of its presence disrurbed electricity who also gave out a unnatural high pitched sound,Mana Blast(Lightning) B due the of it acompaniing red lights,Information erasure B due to the repportd of the eyewitnesses who described that the memoories of the Encounters were more terryfying as the Encounter itself aswell as claimed black out /loss of time,aswell as Existence Outside the Domain(Mind) A .

Other abbilities:
    It does engaging battles preferably in a Hit and Run Tactic to make use of its Disengage skill for a indirect offensive usage ,in the case of the fight against Elemental attack(Mana burst) users or Archer does it use ist own Mana-Lightning or it use ist Air Control to attack with Shockwaves and Airprojectils or a mixture attack pattern.

During close Combat use its great Talons and ist Sharp wing blades aswell as Bite attacks if the opportunity is extant. if forced to fight on the Ground or hindered to fly like a in-buildinng fight it is able to surprisingly hard punches with ist wings aswell as using its Talons like crushing spears ,also is it able to enhance the force of ist melee strikes with ist Levitations skill by creating negative pressure vacuum which after its blow create a presure clash even if not hit the enemy.

Noble Phantasm

Mystic Eyes of Perturbation
    Type: Anti-Order
    Range: Near to wide
    Maximum number of targets: 100~
    Description:
    Are the most distinct trait of Mothman ,it are Mystic eyes of the jewel rank with it is Mothman capable of conjuring different types of interferences,especially mental ones in form of Nightmare mental attacks and Memory Manipulation to creates as in the currently class to provide material for Mothmans second Noblephantasm.Also does it allows him to disturb and absorb inmaterial energies like electricity or Mana per se through it is it capable of creating electrical or thaumaturgical noises and makes Equipments of the respective Domains in operable aswell as making Bounded field unstabile and lower their functionality

Nightmare Teller
    Demon's Realm Of Terror

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range:
    Near to wide
    Maximum number of targets: 10000(Thoeretically)
    Description:
    Is the renactiment of the Dossiers of Point Pleasant as magical erected field,it allows Mothman to create a designated "feedingground" upon a City in which ist able to forge and mount its own Local-legend .
    It belongs to the conseptual Noblephantasm that is only able to activate gradually,by first ambush and terrify victims does it creates ist own fame and through the conjunction with its mentality shattering Mystic eye Noblephantasm ,to Project a as horrifying Image as possible to slowly being known as Demonic beast,after he has sufficient infected the human Population aswell as does increasingly more People deny its existense and dont believe the (of his projected ) Attributes does it gains a black fog (simmilar like his initial Manifestation) around ist Body who slowly reassembly himself into the Attributes that are atested tohim,through it is he capable of changing his appearance and abbilities accordingly to the rumors it has spread .additionally does it produce a unsettling pressure in the territory.

Your Ignorance becomes my Food...

Your Fear my Wings and your Terror my claws...

Through this noblphantasm is Mothman capable of construct a new Body in a way like the Daemons of the old Age .Unlike of a Heroic spirit does this Evil spirit gains ist power not from fame or aknowledgement instead does make it the Denial and Doubt of the Humans make him stronger . It basically ride the Rumors and mount its own Facade…

As such will it try to drag the Grailwar outside of its secrecy to direct all trace on its own fee to empower itself.As such can he attain also skills and even Noblephantasm of other Servants if he Plays his Cards optimal prohibited .Also does this Noblephantasm allows him to "Devour" the legends of Creatures that are compared to itself like the folkloric M´butco or the Owlman of England and incorporate their strenghts,skills and Noblephantasm represantations in himself.

Phantom Association
    Visit of the Dark Gentlemán

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range:
    Near to wide
    Maximum number of targets: 150
    Description:
    This is representation of the appearance of Men clad in Black which menaced the People of Point pleasent,to not talk About the Mothman but this aspect had only flared up the rumors.As such is this Noblephantasm only useable when Nightmare Teller is fully established then is Mothman capable of call forth the Advanced occurrances of the Point Pleasant incidents ,the appearances of the Phantoms "Black Men" who tried to shut down the rumors of the Mothman .But the true Intention of the Phantoms where that the rumors should be enforced and through it the legend of the Mothman furtherr fortified(?).
    The Phantoms are having Parameter equal to D rank in all states,they are able of suggestion thaumaturgy,posses a anti-human "skill" which Bosts their Parameter against Humans be them People or Magus aswell as against Human trait possesing Servants,they are able to excersise pro athetic feats aswell as use mundane modern weaponry but they more suited for the reconnaissance and assault Tasks.

Every comment and Feedbacks are earnestly welcome aswell as would someone have ideas for the Relations ?Also a comment if the sountrack is Fitting would also be welcome .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 4th, 2019 at 11:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Avenger would be very pissed off to know about Ibrahim's past, what with him being imprisoned and his mother using him as a pawn. Foreigner would show more empathy and pity than anger (she'd still be quite annoyed about the imprisonment stuff), and her motherly instincts would start surging a bit (remember that she had 6 children before her 30s), but would avoid demonstrating them because, well, an insane mother isn't a good mother. I can also imagine a scene in which Ibrahim asks Juana (any of them) to join his harem just to have his cheeks angrily stretched by her.

Feel free to ask me about how any of my Servants would react to yours if you want. As long as there's a good reason for them to have a reaction, I'll answer.
    That's pretty much what I imagined too (especially the harem part and pulling cheeks). Thanks!

Blog Entries
    The Little Berserker
    FC
    Class: Berserker
    True Name: Little Red Riding Hood
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Germany
    Source: Brothers Grimm

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

Height: 1.52m
    Weight: 42kg
    Likes: Going for walk, chocolate chip cookies, drinking warm tea
    Dislikes: -
    Talent: Flower arranging
    Attribute: Man
    Natural Enemy: Evil
    Armament: -
    Personal
    Lore
    The tale of Little Red Riding Hood is about innocence. So kind was the child who spoke to the vicious Wolf, talking to him as if he were just another person. Some would call it naive or stupid to converse with a predator, one who so obviously was trying to trick the girl, asking where she was going and why, but the girl saw no danger in him or anything for that matter. She could not understand such a thing.

And while the wolf invaded her grandmother’s home and devoured her, the girl picked flowers and merrily strolled her way into a trap. Faced with the disguised wolf, anyone would discern its true identity and try to escape before it was too late. But the girl did not, making simple innocuous comments about her supposed grandmother’s appearance before almost being devoured by the wolf, only to be saved by a passing Huntsman. No lesson was learned. The girl was unharmed and did not understand the gruesome results of her actions and lived her life as she always had, unchanged by the evil she had faced.

Attitude Towards Master
    The Master of the Little Berserker becomes her surrogate parent. She will look to them to care for her, feeding her and tucking her in at night and getting her dressed in the morning. A Servant doesn't really require food or sleep and can materilize their original clothing whenever they desire, but Little Red likes to play a pretend a bit. She is a child. Despite being a good girl, Little Red has a tendency not to listen to her Master, often wandering off towards obviously dangerous situations. Worrying about Little Red is liable to give her Master some sort of heart condition, so it's best to let her do what she wants most of the time. It will likely work out in her favor.

Skills

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement: EX
    Normal humans could never hope to understand the mind of Little Red. She is the personification of the idea of purity and innocence, something that is unobtainable and unreasonable to the average person. Likewise, she cannot comprehend negative emotions such as anger and hatred, meeting even the most vicious of creatures with a blissful smile and joyful greeting. In the eyes of the world, she is considered truly mad.

Independent Action: B
    Little Red will go and do as she pleases. Her mother had warned her that talking to strangers was dangerous, but she was wrong. She spoke to the wolf and nothing bad happened to her. She would be fine as she always had been. However, while she may not feel a need to listen to her mother or her Master, she must always return home. She wouldn’t want to miss her supper.

Personal Skills
    Treats for Grandma: A+
    The undelivered treats meant for her sickly grandmother stored in her basket. Still warm as if they were fresh from the oven, the cookies and bread and biscuits are delicious and endless. Little Red is happy to share her treats if you ask her for them. She even as a nice picnic blanket in there if you want to sit down. Her favorite are the chocolate chip cookies. A single bite will fill you with energy and undo any injuries or fatigue, washing away with that comfy warm feeling that settles in your stomach. It’s so invigorating!

Sweet-faced Girl: B
    Such a beautiful child. How could anyone think about harming such a sweet girl? Eve vicious monsters and ruthless warriors would hesitate to strike a heavenly face like hers. Would anyone want to be the one make the girl cry in pain? Only something Evil would dare or those resistant to mental tampering. R

Iconic Mantle: B
    The antithesis of Presence Concealment. Everyone knows Little Red Riding Hood wears a bright red cloak. Thusly, anywho who wears a bright red cloak, specifically the cloak worn by Berserker, must be Little Red Riding Hood. As well, the cloak is very eye-catching, drawing in enemy servants who wish to take down Berserker like moths to a flame. Keeping this in mind, Little Red is happy to give away her cloak. If someone else were to wear it, they would become ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ while she remains a normal super adorable little girl who is also Little Red Riding Hood minus the red riding hood. If one were to throw the cloak onto another Master, even their own Servant would struggle to recognize them.

Noble Phantasm

The Punishment of Evil That Would Break and Mar
    The Woodcutter
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The act of hurting Little Red Riding Hood is one of pure evil; doing so would paint even the most golden hearts as black as sin the moment they acted against her. In effect, it changes the registered Alignment of a Servant to True Evil regardless of their original Alignment. Once this effect has taken place, the Woodcutter will be summoned. He is Little Red’s protector, the one who will deliver her from any danger. Summoned as a class-less Servant with an existence matching Little Red’s in rank, he essential overrides her existence as a Servant, temporarily switching their position as Noble Phantasm and Servant. The Woodcutter will mercilessly attack her opponent with his act with boosted strength against anyone marked as Evil; his axe in particularly heavily damaging them. It would take the strength of a similarly ranked Noble Phantasm to completely destroy the Woodcutter, otherwise he will kill his opponent. These two outcomes have two results. If the Woodcutter is successful, all damage done to Little Red will be undone, having been saved, and she will forget it ever happened. If the Woodcutter is destroyed, Little Red will be unsummoned immediately, effectively defeated. Her ‘story’ cannot end with defeat, so she will simply stop existing, healing her attacker and absolving them of a sin that never happened.

AN
    Author's Note
    So, Little Red changed a lot from my original idea. Trying to work out the whole 'The Big Bad Wolf summoned as Little Red' thing was clunky and uncomfortable to do, so i took a break and came back with this. Why not take the innocent nature of Little Red Riding Hood, ramp it up to eleven, and make that the reason she's a Berserker? I think it came out pretty well. I didn't do a personality section because I feel like what she's like mostly comes across in the other sections. A girl that is literally too sweet for her own good, except she's not because she'll either win or it didn't happen. Little Red cannot lose (except the versions of the story where she does but shut up).

Since it may not be clear, her Treats for Grandma skill heals as well as boosts attack (like Charisma). They also taste amazing! Mama Red's special recipe. Her love of chocolate chip cookies may or may not be a RWBY reference.

All together, Little Red is useless as a Servant for someone that wants to get out there and be proactive, but someone who is willing and able to wait out the fighting in a Holy Grail War. As long as her Master survives, Little Red is almost unbeatable, save for the strongest Servants. Even then, those Servants would have to get by her skills which are made to make it difficult to kill her. Harming her immediately activates her NP, she can heal with some cookies and tea, she can charm just about anyone into submission, and she (or rather her Master) can use her cloak as a decoy. She's an adorable little cockroach.

Last edited by Wizard; January 2nd, 2019 at 03:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mothman: A decent attempt despite the grammar problems, and the obscure legend tying him in with Cornstalk is creative and researched well.
    However I do have some suggestions.

First, for a Modern Day Servant, his Stats are way too high. I know he's a monster but he wasn't really known in legend for being strong. I'd drop all his ranks by one, except for MAG and LCK. Maybe AGI too.
    Next, his Mystic Eye is way too OP and I'm left wondering why it can do stuff like absorb electricity, create [Mana Burst] attacks or give him random Skills. IIRC even Shiki's EX rank eyes only do one thing: See Lines.
    I like his [Levitation] and [Messenger] Skills though. I would suggest lowering a rank fo each of them, since the effects provided don't really seem A-ranked.
    Also, his Noble Phantasm is...pretty alright. I do think that by lowering the ranking to a B and removing the Mystery gathering it would work better overall and be more compact by making him stronger the more people deny his existence (which would also justify his higher stats as well.)
    As of right now, it seems to consist of about four completely different effects which could just be their own Noble Phantasms.

Finally, why is he a Rider? I think he'd work better as an Assassin especially since he'd have A+ [Presence Concealment] which works well with his NP and the [Disengage] Skill.
    That's all the feedback I can give right now though.
    It's limited but I'm not really very good at this...
    But, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

Little Red: Okay, this is just too cute! I love the idea that she's insane like that. It works so well.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 2nd, 2019 at 03:41 PM.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Blog Entries
    Yes your Red hiding Wood is indeed neat !Respekt ! out of return what is your oppinion of my Mothman,Wizard ?