Page 574 of 858 FirstFirst ... 74474524564569572573574575576579584624674 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,480 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    You havent reacted/ said anithing about my Gladios,Suhrawardi or Herodot(halfversion),Bird of Hermes ! ��
    He didn't comment on world-0's sheets either. It's not like he's obligated to comment on every single sheet in this thread (especially ones like Gladios that are quite a few pages back by now).

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    He didn't comment on world-0's sheets either. It's not like he's obligated to comment on every single sheet in this thread (especially ones like Gladios that are quite a few pages back by now).
    Nor is he capable of enduring such thing.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Some thoughts on a few sheets recently

Uesugi Kenshin (Der Ritter edition): I've seen a few Kenshin's and the majority of them bring at least one thing unique. I've seen unique skills, talking swords, swords that sheet dragons instead of beams and God Modes. Now while this isn't bad by any stretch, there's nothing I haven't seen before. You could perhaps try changing the second NP into creating an 'Ideal Avatar forged by Kenshin's way of life' or whatever and turned it into a Stand because that's something I haven't actually seen before. Also an original skill would be quite beneficial to the sheet. You could look at mine or Spartacus's for inspiration or just merge some pre-existing ones together. Easy one is making a skill called 'God of War' and combining Divinity with one of the other skills yoiu currently have.
    I've actually not seen alot of Kenshin sheets ourside Spartacus', and one on SB, so I guess it's fair that my Kenshin would unintentionally end up being a little on the generic side. Admittedly, one idea I had ehile making my Krnshin was to either make her a child of Seiryu, or to go with the Supa Robo theme of my Shingen, given her a transforming dragon mecha. I'll take these suggestions in consideration for when I decide to revise it in ghe future.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Can we just agree that we already cover the most interesting part of Kenshin-sama and we can't go any further?

please, leave my wife alone.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Update!

Added a Lore part on my Alterego sheet. that may or may not make my sheet more bearable, in addition to some edits and changes. Also, new sig!
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 24th, 2018 at 12:56 AM.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aleister Crowley

Class: MoonCancer
    Other Applicable Classes: Alter Ego, Beast
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Sex: Male
    Height: 178 cm
    Weight: ??? kg
    Armament: Mask, Robe, Syringe-Tipped Claws

STR: C
    CON: D
    AGI: E
    MGI: A
    LCK: A+
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Legend

A
    virus formed in the Moon Cell by the self propagation of errors allowed to accumulate within its billennia of continuous runtime. Currently, it has appropriated the personality and legend of the infamous mystic Aleister Crowley. By “concealing” itself within the form of Crowley, the virus is able to be summoned as a Servant during Grand Orders which take place in the Moon Cell. It cannot be said, however, that the virus is simply wearing the image of Crowley as a disguise. The charisma of the man is enough that he still maintains his will entirely, despite the countless digital voices that cry out within him.
    An endless stream of junk code that lost its purpose. This accumulation of digital sin has meshed nicely with the self-proclaimed Beast of 666. To him, the glitches are not failures in processing but simply the natural result of the Moon Cell’s True Will. As a Pseudo-AI infesting the Dark Side of the Moon, he manages to consume excess data without raising the Moon Cell’s suspicion. It is not cowardice, but a calculated decision to increase his power until he can assault the Near Side. He has gained the role of a “Gamemaster,” though only in a forgotten corner of the Dark Side of the Moon due to the extent of his integration into the system.
    At present, he has made a Devil’s Bargain with the Moon Cell in order to be summoned as a servant. In exchange for allowing the Moon Cell to run its refresh cycle properly, he has decided to take a sabbatical as a Servant. This, of course, is simply a ruse. During this free time outside of the Moon Cell, he has arranged for a “visit” from a demon of the Ars Goetia, essentially borrowing one from a willing King Solomon, and using its might to drag the Moon Cell into a world ripe for assimilation. The demon pillar, Asmodai, has been made subject to Crowley’s Absorption and is wholly under his control. The once mighty king of demons becomes just another beast under the purview of To Mega Therion.

Tactics

An archetypal evil genius. Crowley has a tendency to busy himself with more lurid matters than to deal with things himself. Of course, he still fosters an immense hunger for the rest of the Moon Cell, but he is content with sending out minions to fight for control on the fringes. When it does come down to it, he is not opposed to fighting (even if it is a bother), but he will vocally complain about having to get his own hands dirty. He is most serious when confronted with the impossible or with insurmountable obstacles. His current task, the assimilation and destruction of the Moon Cell, is not a fate he chose but simply the natural result of his existence. The fact that he has a very low chance of actual success simply makes him more willing to continue.
    Crowley loves humanity. He adores every merit and every fault of the species to which he used to belong. He finds things that "emulate" humans, such as a certain alien visitor, extremely interesting. He gets along swimmingly with any master that might pick him up somehow, but he is undoubtedly a "bad influence" on them.

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer.'

Item Construction: D+
    The skill to manufacture magical implements. The skill is rather low due to Crowley specializing in magical treatises and formalcraft rather than proper item creation. Still, he can project parts of himself outward and create objects using that, though their functionality afterwards may be suspect.

Territory Creation: A
    The skill to build terrain advantageous to oneself as a magus. The creation of an “Abbey,” which is superior to a workshop, becomes possible. Crowley’s rank in absorption is increased while within his Abbey. Perhaps the lurid nature of his abbey reduces the opponent’s ability to resist?

Personal Skills

Charisma of an Evil Genius: A
    An unnatural Charisma possessed by those few who become true forces of Evil. The charm required to commit great evils and cultivate a following. At this level, it is as though a subtle force conspires so that all of the Servant’s schemes come to some fruition. Otherwise, it functions identically to Charisma of the same rank, though with some bonuses when commanding hordes of minions.

To Mega Therion: A
    A skill nearly identical to the “Ten Crowns” skill possessed by a certain A.I. Rather than the Authority of a primordial earth goddess, it is the savage vitality of the immortal monsters from the forgotten past. Additionally, through the consumption of these dormant beasts sealed away on the Dark Side of the Moon, Crowley has acquired many of their traits, and is even able to summon facsimiles of them.

The compression of Crowley into a Servant container has severely reduced the level of this skill. As such, damage is not nullified but reduced.

Absorption (Virus): C++
    The nature of the Virus that formed this Servant. As long as he exists within the Moon Cell, Crowley is able to introduce a virus into it that seeks out information or a desired parameter. This virus then breaks down its target and transfers it to Crowley. This process is not particularly fast, which is why it is typically used against multiple dormant targets at once.

Noble Phantasms

ↄↄↄ - CCC Inverse
    Choronzon Chambre des Cauchemars

Type: Anti-Army (Anti-World / Anti-Mind) Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1 ~ 999
    Maximum Targets: ??? people

A powerful curse that functions as a conceptual weapon of “Undone Repression.” It forces an opponent’s mind to establish a “Nightmare Chamber” using their deepest fears as a base. The psyche is then fragmented and forced to experience a closed loop of time for what feels like an eternity before returning to normal in a broken state. It is in this form that Crowley finds people most susceptible to his “salvation.” While in the Moon Cell, this psychic onslaught becomes into reality itself. The battlefield becomes the stage for playing out an opponent’s nightmares. The body is subject to the pain the mind would go through, with absolutely no hope for escape. Worlds are undone by the pain of it all.
    By invoking Choronzon, True Demon of Dispersion and Lord of the Abyss, Crowley was able to manifest this Noble Phantasm’s Anti-Mind version in life. However, as a Moon Cancer servant he is able to utilize it by his own power. The invocation of the demon serves a different purpose: the opening of the abyss behind the Nightmare Chamber. A timeless eternity behind the veil of reality where Crowley is both God and Devil. Those who break free of the dream only find themselves in yet another hell, “The Destruction of Information - Event Horizon.”
    As a Servant within a faltering Moon Cell, however, CCC Reverse is only able to manifest a “communal fear” in the form of a giant cataclysmic image of Crowley that floods the arena with a flood of matter-dissolving viruses. While not as powerful as it's true state, it is nevertheless a destructive move. It’s more like comparing a flood to a high pressure water jet.

Author's Notes
    I was going to save this for later but someone mentioned Alter Egos. Have a Moon Cell related servant! This one was going to be in an FGO CYOA I never got around to writing. I'll probably package that into an RP at some point. Or an independent fanfic. One or the other.
    Last edited by gyrowins; May 24th, 2018 at 07:13 AM. Reason: edited NP stats.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Noice. Really noice.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    That's an awesome Crowley.

His NP sounds hilariously overpowered in its true state though. Is there literally any way to counter or escape it once it's been invoked? (If it'd be a spoiler for a future fanfic, feel free not to mention it)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What are actualy the conditions/qualifications for a Mooncancer servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    What are actualy the conditions/qualifications for a Mooncancer servant ?
    I don't recommend treading the /EXTRA CCC line just yet, Koga.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 24th, 2018 at 07:33 AM.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    His NP sounds hilariously overpowered in its true state though. Is there literally any way to counter or escape it once it's been invoked? (If it'd be a spoiler for a future fanfic, feel free not to mention it)
    As something that "undoes repression," it really won't work on anyone who doesn't have anything "repressed." Despite the fact that Gilgamesh also inhabits the Dark Side of the Moon, Crowley has made sure to steer clear from the section where that King lies sleeping. Similarly, it won't work on people that have already come to terms with their fears and, of course, it only works on things that are human or once were human.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Crowley is good. I raised an eyebrow when I saw "MoonCancer Crowley", but, damn, it worked well enough. Thanks for the fun read, gyrowins.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've run into a bit of pickle with a sheet I'm making and would like to ask for advice. I'll give a brief summary of the background and/or problems below.
    The sheet is for Myrina, a queen of the Amazons. There are a few conflicting records as to when exactly she rules, as she is recorded as being the queen during Heracles' deeds (Hippolyta being the more common one - Myrina might be an Amazon queen from somewhere else, though). The other major one is by some Roman historian, who records her making war in Libya, sacking cities in Atlantis and making peace with the ruler of Egypt, Horus. She and her warriors were also described as wearing the skins of giant snakes for armor. She is also reputed to have settled the island of Samothrace and had a hand in setting up the famous temple complex there.
    Basically, my idea was to abuse the conflicting records and just slap several different Amazon myths onto the same (poor) Heroic Spirit. The Amazon rainforest for one is specifically named because some explorer imagined the Amazons as originating from there (or living in there, or having moved there - accounts vary), and the Amazon also has some giant snake monsters, so it seems like a good match. She might also have some sort of contract with Horus, and possibly some connection to an Echidna, given that one of those is supposedly the mother of the Amazons (some of them, anyway - apparently Scythian ones, like Myrina apparently is).

Some additional things:
    - For example, I feel that Innocent Monster isn't quite fitting for this situation, as this is more of a mixing of myths rather than a distortion of them.
    - I was thinking her NPs would be a snake monster (I found something by the name of Bouína from the Amazon) and maybe the Samothrace temple complex. I'm just wondering what they (especially the latter) would do.
    - The classes I feel that she most qualifies for are Rider and maybe Berserker (connection to Echidna - turns into a snake monster herself) and Caster (the aforementioned temple complex and the mystery cult connected with it).

So my questions are thus: first, does anyone have any suggestions on how to implement these conflicting accounts, and second, does anyone else feel that this is an interesting enough idea to merit a sheet?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Okay, let's start this by saying in advance that I don't mean any harm.

Next, I'd like to say that you're having too much on your plate right there. Not that its a bad thing, but as a simple-minded person, I personally would pick one concrete theme for a sheet, like for an example, Myrina's connection to snakes with the referrences you found, or maybe some sort of loopy-land South-American influenced Amazons. While some sheets do use these kinds of detail-mashing on their sheets, I think that this idea is already leaning towards a very Ninja Robot Pirate Zombie feel.

Is it a cool idea? Heck yeah. Can it work? Perhaps, but because of its complexity, you might end up with a mess of a sheet.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Okay, let's start this by saying in advance that I don't mean any harm.

Next, I'd like to say that you're having too much on your plate right there. Not that its a bad thing, but as a simple-minded person, I personally would pick one concrete theme for a sheet, like for an example, Myrina's connection to snakes with the referrences you found, or maybe some sort of loopy-land South-American influenced Amazons. While some sheets do use these kinds of detail-mashing on their sheets, I think that this idea is already leaning towards a very Ninja Robot Pirate Zombie feel.

Is it a cool idea? Heck yeah. Can it work? Perhaps, but because of its complexity, you might end up with a mess of a sheet.
    Yeah, figured about as much. I did feel that the snakes + the Amazon rainforest might tie together sorta well, but I guess the rest is just redundant. That temple complex did seem cool though (perhaps more of a Caster's NP)...
    And I was kinda worried about making it a bloated mess, hence why I asked for advice. Thanks for your opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I've run into a bit of pickle with a sheet I'm making and would like to ask for advice. I'll give a brief summary of the background and/or problems below.
    The sheet is for Myrina, a queen of the Amazons. There are a few conflicting records as to when exactly she rules, as she is recorded as being the queen during Heracles' deeds (Hippolyta being the more common one - Myrina might be an Amazon queen from somewhere else, though). The other major one is by some Roman historian, who records her making war in Libya, sacking cities in Atlantis and making peace with the ruler of Egypt, Horus. She and her warriors were also described as wearing the skins of giant snakes for armor. She is also reputed to have settled the island of Samothrace and had a hand in setting up the famous temple complex there.
    Basically, my idea was to abuse the conflicting records and just slap several different Amazon myths onto the same (poor) Heroic Spirit. The Amazon rainforest for one is specifically named because some explorer imagined the Amazons as originating from there (or living in there, or having moved there - accounts vary), and the Amazon also has some giant snake monsters, so it seems like a good match. She might also have some sort of contract with Horus, and possibly some connection to an Echidna, given that one of those is supposedly the mother of the Amazons (some of them, anyway - apparently Scythian ones, like Myrina apparently is).

Some additional things:
    - For example, I feel that Innocent Monster isn't quite fitting for this situation, as this is more of a mixing of myths rather than a distortion of them.
    - I was thinking her NPs would be a snake monster (I found something by the name of Bouína from the Amazon) and maybe the Samothrace temple complex. I'm just wondering what they (especially the latter) would do.
    - The classes I feel that she most qualifies for are Rider and maybe Berserker (connection to Echidna - turns into a snake monster herself) and Caster (the aforementioned temple complex and the mystery cult connected with it).

So my questions are thus: first, does anyone have any suggestions on how to implement these conflicting accounts, and second, does anyone else feel that this is an interesting enough idea to merit a sheet?
    I honestly don't think these legends would be that hard to reconcile, at least going by what you've outlined. Affection Of Horus as a Personal Skill (saying that the ruler of Egypt Horus has been conflated with Egyptian god Horus) and snakeskin armor NP that can be thrown off her body to summon a giant snake monster (or possibly invoked to transform her into a snake-monster a la Agrius Metamorphosis).

For her temple NP, you could take cues from Ozy and Semiramis and give each chamber of the temple unique obstacles corresponding to the various gods in the Samothracian pantheon, as well as let her tap into powerful Magecraft deriving from the Samothracian mystery cults (as Caster, her Magecraft would be strengthened within the temple, in other Classes she'd only be able to cast spells at all inside it).

While I doubt you need it, there's also another interesting legend about Myrina you could somehow try working in. Myrina supposedly fought against a tribe called the 'Gorgons' and while they almost certainly weren't related to the snake-haired ladies with petrifying gazes, you could always pull some Nasu-style artistic license/syncretism and link the two together. Or not, because it sounds like you have enough on your plate already.

Was this any help?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I honestly don't think these legends would be that hard to reconcile, at least going by what you've outlined. Affection Of Horus as a Personal Skill (saying that the ruler of Egypt Horus has been conflated with Egyptian god Horus) and snakeskin armor NP that can be thrown off her body to summon a giant snake monster (or possibly invoked to transform her into a snake-monster a la Agrius Metamorphosis).

For her temple NP, you could take cues from Ozy and Semiramis and give each chamber of the temple unique obstacles corresponding to the various gods in the Samothracian pantheon, as well as let her tap into powerful Magecraft deriving from the Samothracian mystery cults (as Caster, her Magecraft would be strengthened within the temple, in other Classes she'd only be able to cast spells at all inside it).

While I doubt you need it, there's also another interesting legend about Myrina you could somehow try working in. Myrina supposedly fought against a tribe called the 'Gorgons' and while they almost certainly weren't related to the snake-haired ladies with petrifying gazes, you could always pull some Nasu-style artistic license/syncretism and link the two together. Or not, because it sounds like you have enough on your plate already.

Was this any help?
    I was actually thinking of both how to have both the snakeskin armor and the snake NP as well as spice them up, but the idea of spawning the snake from the armor is actually very interesting. The idea for the temple is workable too. I'll just have to reconcile my habit of giving bland, singular powers to NPs that might actually deserve several different ones.

The Gorgon thing I knew about, but since that's a singular entity in the nasuverse, I decided to leave that one out. Then again, even if Medusa didn't have actual descendants, if you can grow soldiers by planting teeth in the ground, I guess her spilled blood might've grown something after Perseus left... Hmm.

And yes, that was very helpful.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    I don't recommend treading the /EXTRA CCC line just yet, Koga.
    please say me them i have anyway no ideas for something in this direction .

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post

Some additional things:

Hm i havent found anything About a relation to Buina and Echidna ,but you could make /declare that Buina is a similar or even equal species as a shapeshifting Echidna .About relation to Hoorus i the only mentions i can think of snakes in the Egyptian Mythology are Uraios or Apophis and About a relation of the Amazons to Horus i havent heard About even one.

You could instead of Innocent Monter use a spell like:"Mythical/Historical Hybridis(or Unfication) : a skill that represent the merged aspects of many different Persons/Beings who are summarized in one Person by their shared Name and historical obscurrity" or something in this direction.
    About her Classes i am your oppinion
    As Rider you could give her as mount a Horse because the Scythian where a very proficient horsemen and /or a Serpentine mount or a Composite summoning Nobelphantasm which is able to summon Echidnas offsprings?As Berserker you could go the Vlad III Tepes Legend of Dracule Route Transformation or a perma-active one that give her properties/aspects of Buina/Echidna ?About the complex i must think About it but her profience in JMagecraft you could base it off her Deities
    function/state
    The Great Mother, a goddess often depicted on Samothracian coinage as a seated woman, with a lion at her side. Her original secret name was Axiéros. She is associated with the Anatolian Great Mother, the Phrygian Mount, and the Trojan Mother Goddess of Mount Ida. The Greeks associated her equally with the fertility goddess Demeter. The Great Mother is the all-powerful mistress of the wild world of the mountains, venerated on sacred rocks where sacrifices and offerings were made to her. In the sanctuary of Samothrace, these altars correspond to porphyry outcroppings of various colours (red, green, blue, or grey). For her faithful, her power also manifested itself in veins of magnetic iron, from which they fashioned rings that initiates wore as signs of recognition. A number of these rings were recovered from the tombs in the neighbouring necropolis.
    Hecate, under the name of Zerynthia, and Aphrodite-Zerynthia, two important nature goddesses, are equally venerated at Samothrace, their cult having been distanced from that of the Great Mother and more closely identified with deities more familiar to the Greeks.
    Kadmilos , the spouse of Axiéros, is a fertility god identified by the Greeks as Hermes; a phallic deity whose sacred symbols were a ram's head and a baton (kerykeion), which was obviously a phallic symbol and can be found on some currency.
    Two other masculine deities accompany Kadmylos. These may correspond to the two legendary heroes who founded the Samothracean mysteries: the brothers Dardanos and Iasion .
    They are associated by the Greeks with the Dioscuri, divine twins popular as protectors of mariners in distress.
    A pair of underworld deities, Axiokersos and Axiokersa, are identified to Hades and Persephone, but do not appear to be part of the original group of pre-Hellenic deities. The legend (familiar to the Greeks) of the rape of the goddess of fertility by the god of the underworld also plays a part in the sacred dramas celebrated at Samothrace; although less so than at Eleusis.
    as example ?

i hope you could use one of my suggestions and that they were helpfull !
    ps: if ist unreadable please tell me it !!
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 24th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm i havent found anything About a relation to Buina and Echidna ,but you could make /declare that Buina is a similar or even equal species as a shapeshifting Echidna .About relation to Hoorus i the only mentions i can think of snakes in the Egyptian Mythology are Uraios or Apophis and About a relationn of the Amazons to Horus i havent heard About even one.

You could instead of Innocent Monter use a spell like:"Mythical/Historical Hybridis(or Unfication) : a skill that represent the merged aspects of many different Persons/Beings who are summarized in one Person by their shared Name and historical obscurrity" or somethin ihn this direction.
    About her Classes i am your oppinion
    As Rider you could give her as mount a Horse because the Scythian where a very proficient horsemen and /or a Serpentine mount or a Composite summoning Nobelphantasm which is able to summon Echidnas offsprings?As Berserker you could go the Vlad III Tepes Legend of Dracule Route Transformation or a perma-active one that give her prperties/aspects of Buina/Echidna ?About the complex i must think About it but her profience in JMagecraft you could base it off her Deities
    function/state
    The Great Mother, a goddess often depicted on Samothracian coinage as a seated woman, with a lion at her side. Her original secret name was Axiéros. She is associated with the Anatolian Great Mother, the Phrygian Mount, and the Trojan Mother Goddess of Mount Ida. The Greeks associated her equally with the fertility goddess Demeter. The Great Mother is the all-powerful mistress of the wild world of the mountains, venerated on sacred rocks where sacrifices and offerings were made to her. In the sanctuary of Samothrace, these altars correspond to porphyry outcroppings of various colours (red, green, blue, or grey). For her faithful, her power also manifested itself in veins of magnetic iron, from which they fashioned rings that initiates wore as signs of recognition. A number of these rings were recovered from the tombs in the neighbouring necropolis.
    Hecate, under the name of Zerynthia, and Aphrodite-Zerynthia, two important nature goddesses, are equally venerated at Samothrace, their cult having been distanced from that of the Great Mother and more closely identified with deities more familiar to the Greeks.
    Kadmilos , the spouse of Axiéros, is a fertility god identified by the Greeks as Hermes; a phallic deity whose sacred symbols were a ram's head and a baton (kerykeion), which was obviously a phallic symbol and can be found on some currency.
    Two other masculine deities accompany Kadmylos. These may correspond to the two legendary heroes who founded the Samothracean mysteries: the brothers Dardanos and Iasion .
    They are associated by the Greeks with the Dioscuri, divine twins popular as protectors of mariners in distress.
    A pair of underworld deities, Axiokersos and Axiokersa, are identified to Hades and Persephone, but do not appear to be part of the original group of pre-Hellenic deities. The legend (familiar to the Greeks) of the rape of the goddess of fertility by the god of the underworld also plays a part in the sacred dramas celebrated at Samothrace; although less so than at Eleusis.
    as example ?

i hope you could use one of my suggestions and that they were helpfull !
    ps: if ist unreadable please tell me it !!
    As far as Bouína goes, that was just the idea of combining Myrina's Amazon stuff with the myths of Amazons in the Amazon rainforest (and thus a giant snake living there). Also, the mythical mother of the Amazons was an Echidna, not the Echidna. I capitalized the word to make a clear distinction from the animal echidna. But anyways, though the idea has some merit, turns out that Myrina has more than enough known about her to make bothering with that whole thing pointless.

And yes, that's pretty unreadable. Thanks for the advice anyway.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    please say me them i have anyway no ideas for something in this direction .
    What?

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---